Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Huge Time Gap between each casesTopic%20Title

New~

But umm..i want to ask regarding the timeline..particularly the gaps between each cases. Does anyone bothered by the gap, that is too LONG? I mean starting from JFA, the gaps between cases is like 2-3 months NOT to mention the gaps between JFA(Case 4) and T&T(Case 2) is like 6-7 months.

Now i'm not complaining all cases should happen one day after another, just like AAI & AAI2 (For god's sake there's no way that'll happen, especially AAI 4 murder victims in a span of 3 DAYS?!) But the gap between each cases should've been like i don't know...one month? Maybe just me being greedy wanting Phoenix to had a case every month.

Last edited by D_Albertz on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: I don't know where to post this..Topic%20Title

It does feel like they don't get enough cases to make a living. I guess they could give legal counseling when they're not working on a trial, but the games never mention anything like that (as far as I remember).

I like to assume the characters actually get a lot more cases, but the games only show a select few. At some times you know there weren't any unseen cases (for example in 1-4, it's stated that Phoenix only got 3 cases before, so you can't insert extra cases there), but otherwise it doesn't contradict anything.
Re: I don't know where to post this..Topic%20Title

New~

Jozerick wrote:
It does feel like they don't get enough cases to make a living. I guess they could give legal counseling when they're not working on a trial, but the games never mention anything like that (as far as I remember).

I like to assume the characters actually get a lot more cases, but the games only show a select few. At some times you know there weren't any unseen cases (for example in 1-4, it's stated that Phoenix only got 3 cases before, so you can't insert extra cases there), but otherwise it doesn't contradict anything.

Yep. It seems a little bit too short. For goodness sake, we can insert 4 cases between Farewell Turnabout and Stolen Turnabout.

Also, edit the topic to be more known.
Re: Huge Time Gap between each casesTopic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I actually prefer the long time between cases, especially when a game encompasses a lot of the year it takes place in. I think it provides more varied stories since you can go from "we just met" to "were good friends" without having to show that every time. At the end I feel like The characters have lived through more.

And I've always just believed that Phoenix & Co. Get way more "normal" cases all the time, we just dont see them. The business would have gone under right away if this wasnt the case.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby