Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Phoenix Wright Chronological Order AssistanceTopic%20Title

Judge Crucifix

Hey guys,

been on this forum for years and finally decided to ask something of all of you talented people. I'm going to be doing an unofficial dub of the HD trilogy, in crisp clear quality. Because I truly believe Capcom derped when they did not add such a simple feature that so many visual novels have and have had for years.

I will straight up dub the games in order that they released, but I had another idea. A remix edit, where I put everything in chronological order, creating a new effect for the viewer. This of course includes:
Spoiler:
Mia's first case
, any past events being played in chronological order and if they need explanation being explained and strung together with context, and obviously
Spoiler:
Phoenix losing his license between 3 and 4
. If anyone could possibly provide me with a coherent timeline of events, and even when those events occur (for easy access of editing), I'd greatly appreciate it. There's also the fact that PW4 Apollo Justice has not been remastered, I would love to provide the same HD crisp quality and would love for someone to reillustrate specific artwork in full HD so that there is no quality gap.

For a better reference of what I have produced so far, here is a short clip I made editing the assets and lipsync by hand (It was horrible)
Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTDlrUXfQCI

My phoenix voice is by no means final since It was like 5am when I voiced these lines :shoe:

Without further a do I await anyone to come forward and help me sort this business out/ become apart of my laborious project to provide Phoenix Wright with the dub it deserves to complete the package.

My Skype is: tom.kempson and my email is kempson_1@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to contact me when I'm not on the board, thank you and good day everyone!

:phoenix: :edgeworth: :maya:
Re: Phoenix Wright Chronological Order AssistanceTopic%20Title

is a five star man.

http://kotaku.com/all-of-ace-attorney-o ... 1720247755

I think this should provide a good base outline, although I haven't checked it.

HD-ifying Apollo Justice will be tons of work, and maybe not possible for a small team (idk really) but you can get most HD AJ artwork from the artbook that was released a while back. C-R should have scans of it.

Unfortunately, my voice is horrible and English, so I might not be able to help you out on that front, but good luck!

Hope this was helpful!
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.

Well, I used to be too adamant about this stuff, but long story short? Ace Attorney timeline has lost its consistence 8 years ago, with its fourth game.

While Apollo Justice takes place 7 years after Zak Gramarye's trial, the ages listed in the in-game Court Record treat it as if a year hasn't passed between T&T and Zak's trial, making some character appear younger than they should be.

That being said, good effort nonetheless.

Last edited by Sligneris on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Considering only playable events from GS1 to GS4, it goes in that order, if I'm not mistaken:

- 3-4
- 3-1

- GS1 (all 5 cases in order)
- 2-2
- 2-1
- 2-3
- 2-4
- 3-2
- 3-3
- 3-5
- Zak's trial from 4-4
- All the "past" parts of the MASON system in 4-4 (exact order is unclear, due to the time-travelling and such...)

- the Borscht Bowl Club part of the MASON system (present) in 4-4
- 4-1
- 4-2
- 4-3
- 4-4: first day of investigation and first day of trial
- the rest of the "present" parts of the MASON system in 4-4 (I think?)
- 4-4: second day of trial

Note that there are some parts in cases that introduce other parts as flashbacks; for example, Phoenix from 3-5 is shown during the intro of 3-4. So some editing may be required, otherwise it will look disjointed.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby