Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

ReplayingTopic%20Title

Hey guys! Some of you may remember me from... some time ago. I was away from here for quite a while because I was busy with real-life stuff, but I think I have enough time now.
Anyway. I would like to share my story about replaying Ace Attorney. I first replayed an AA game after getting the Phoenix Wright Trilogy for the 3DS. Having already beaten the first game's DS version, I started off with Justice for All, but I kept getting stuck on it, and whenever that happened, I just switched over to the first game again, so that I could clear my mind before trying to continue. Since then, I've played every other game in order, except Dual Destinies, which I have beaten even before the first Phoenix Wright game, and the Investigations series, because I was never a fan of spin-off series (I have tried it since then, and it turned out to be an exception). Now I'm getting the urge to replay the first game again - I feel like I miss the light-heartedness and the general atmosphere of it, especially the Investigation parts, with Maya always being there to make jokes (except Turnabout Sisters, obviously).
Anyway. What do you guys think of this? Have any of you also replayed any AA games, or am I a weirdo?
Re: ReplayingTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Welcome back! :maya: Replaying seems to be pretty common, especially single cases but entire games (or even all of them) too. There is a thread specifically about replaying as well. http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30810
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby