Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 2 of 4[ 121 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Which moment in the AA series was the most shocking?Topic%20Title

Hmmm...

Spoiler:
Mia's Death.....
Maya's kidnapping - i about had a freaking heart attack.
Terry Fawles' suicide - i nearly cried :acro:

I had a mini heart attack when De Killer showed up and told Phoenix he was the butler.

Zvarri! The truth is revealing itslef!

well, there are so many emotional moments, that its hard to choose one. thats why, I wont! ill choose 1 from each game (and even that isn't easy)
PW:AA:there were alot of shocking moments here, but probably being tased by von Karma was one of the best. that is when things really got serious and when the case truly began to shine.
PW:JFA: most of case 4 was shocking,but to me the part that literally made me skip a beat was von Karma's entrance near the end, so epic
PW:T&T: wow, this one was also epic. if I had to narrow it down I'd go with Fawls's suicide and all of case 5. just........amazing
AJ: well, this one was also great. id probably choose, suprisingly, not Kristoph's breakdown or true self (though they were shocking too), i would actually say I was shocked when I was talking to Shadi Enigmar under his Smith alias, and every thing finally started to make perfect sense. truly a beutiful moment with lots of emotion.
AAI: two moments that immediately come to mind are the revealing of the yatagarasu and Lang jumping in for Shih-Nah. both epic, emotional and tell us alot about the characters

No, I refuse to write anything...

Well....
- :ditz: being :Mimi: (Ini's dead? I nearly died myself...)
- :acro: was the killer.... :beef: I forgive you...
- :shelly: making his appearance....(being an assassin an' all)
- :coffee:
- Oh...and :fire:

But what really got me was when he was all :gant:, then he was like :damon:, and he ended up like :zap:
Some secret wait to be discovered...some never are...
Some secrets lay in the shadows...and Justice is the Light...

Seeing Elise Deauxnim. At first I thought Morgan Fey escaped prison

It's strange but I was surprised when we could normally talk to Manfred using "Talk" option. No idea why

Spoiler:
However, what surprises me the most now is how I suspected Matt Engarde (I thought he can somehow cheat magatama, when he was telling he didn't kill anyone) and Calisto from the very beginning. I practically wasn't thinking about it then, but I was sure they were culprits... And surprising is how right I was.

My favorite Godot blend is all of them.

I think offhand for me it was the revelation of Lamiroir as Thalassa Gramarye. There was something super omnious about that scene where you have to control her hand to choose if Kristoph Gavin was guilty or not guilty. Like, weirdly memorably ominous.

However I think they totally deflated all of that by just casually showing Thalassa without the Lamiroir garb for the first time during the credits, as if she already had her shining moment...but that was definitely one of the rarer moments where I couldn't even foresee what was gonna happen :godot:

Oh, scratch that, definitely the thing that creeped me out most was when Yanni Yogi's parrot Polly says " :polly: Never forget DL-4! :polly: " THAT MADE ME POOP EVERYWHERE. That was definitely the most shocking, but the whole Thalassa thing more shocking in the gravitational sense rather than just being creeped out like crazeballs.
"...!
You dare to insult the courts!?"
Edgeworth is such a friggin' geek, I lost it

Zvarri! The truth is revealing itslef!

^^
I can agree with you on the Lamiroir thing. When I chose guilty and saw the braclet, I was in awe. And the Dont forget DL-6 part is defintly shocking. I think its better then what I put for that game, cause now I remember that THAT part was when shit really hit the fan.

:)

I was shocked at how classy Shelly De Killer was, but it was a pleasant shock.

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

AA: Gant's breakdown
JFA: Matt Engarde revealing himself
T&T: Edgeworth leading the defense
AJ: Hobo Phoenix
AAI: FREAKIN' PROTO BADGER the Yatagarasu being a team

ka-tonk!

Many already mentioned numerous of times above but also the fact that the scribble Ema made became the freaking police mascot.

Oh yes - super eerie! About Ema's sketch for SL-9 that is...I had forgotten. The sketch and all of that behind it creeped me out.

Also I just finished Investigations (the first,) and I have to say I had a little jump when Shih-Na did Calisto Yew's laugh for the first time, that "Phwwwh," I instantly put it together and was like :omg:
"...!

!

In AA: Gant's breakdown, being tasered by Von Karma and him actually being the murderer
In JFA: Matt Engarde revealing himself, Acro being the killer, and Ini being Mini
In T&T: Terry Fawles, Elise being Misty, Godot being a killer, Phoenix dating Iris instead of Dahlila
In AJ: Hobo Phoenix :hobohodo:
Ace Attorney crazy <3

Story writer and music lover.

The whole Ini/Mimi Miney revelation.
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)

...am I really the only one who saw about 90% of those moments coming a long way? After all, several of them were really easy - like Elise and Ini.

I guess for me, a shocking moment in any Gyakuten game is when a piece of evidence, that somehow doesn't make any sense in the context, does somehow proceed the story properly. Like that pepper shaker...

C-A

Well Cat, just how long in advance? Heheh

I mean Things like Ini/Miney I saw before that exact moment where I had to prove it with evidence, maybe two or 3 pieces behind, but generally speaking I didn't have 'theories' for those things too far ahead before the day of court, say.

Maybe you're just a really good Ace Attorney player, yo!

I like that we have a thread about it though - it's evidence (AHAHAHAHHAhahshdahsd) of just how incessantly twisting the plots get throughout the games. One day of court you couldn't dream of one thing happening, next thing you know you're standing on the basis of the thing you couldn't fathom earlier, trying to prove something else as equally unbelievable and ridiculous.

You know, like tying a body to a rope and swinging it ACROSS A FUCKING RAVINE.
"...!

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

CatMuto wrote:
...am I really the only one who saw about 90% of those moments coming a long way?

You're not alone. Many of them I either had figured out ages before, or my suspicious and random mind worked up some alternative way of believing that moment was going to happen (for example, von Karma being the DL-6 murderer; from the moment I discovered he wrote the letter, I thought that they would end up incriminating him in some way, and since Yogi had already confessed to killing Hammond, either von Karma was guilty of DL-6, or he actually had murdered Hammond and had Yogi take the fall. Either way, I knew at least he had killed someone, because that's just how PW rolls)

And sincerely, I had the whole Mimi Miney thing figured out since the first time Hotti mentions "surgery".

Quote:
Well Cat, just how long in advance? Heheh

I recognized Elise the second she appeared on screen the first time. Acro was kind of obvious, because he was the only person in the circus you hadn't met yet. Granted, I thought Engarde's "secret" would be something else but more shocking than what it truly was. Ok, Maya getting kidnapped I knew because I accidently read that... and Ini... well as VCM says:

Quote:
And sincerely, I had the whole Mimi Miney thing figured out since the first time Hotti mentions "surgery".

Basically that. After all, hearing "required plastic surgery" and saying "luckily, she had a driver's license photo", it means that the face you see can't be her own.

Another thing that shocked me - not in a "Oh my god, so totally unexpected!" way, but the way of "Oh you FINALLY got it, huh, you freakin' ACE ATTORNEY moron!!"
Case 3-5, towards the end.
Spoiler: Maya's whereabouts
Phoenix finally asking who is channeling Dahlia. Come on, guys! It was really obvious! If a spirit medium, who can summon dead people that basically take her place, disappears from a secluded place and her corpse is nowhere to be found, you can BET she's walking around channeling someone. Why did it take him forever? Jeez!!

I just remembered one that actually kind of "shocked" me. In Case 2-2, when you need to get :hotti:'s attention and he says he'll only talk if you show him something "beautiful". Well, I spent about an hour showing him profiles of Adrian, Franziska (hilarious, that one) and pretty much all the other girls in the evidence - I even showed him Maya's outfit in case he has a clothes fetish.... and then I read I had to show him the Attorney's Badge.
How is that a beautiful thing!?

C-A

I am Fangirl, hear my Squee

Spoiler:
T&T was my first game (I knew nothing about the series - I'd been told I'd probably like it, so just bought the first one I found in the shops), so I was totally shocked after playing the first case as Mia, and then Phoenix closes the case by saying she's dead! I had to reload the game to make sure I'd read it right....

Edgeworth flying in on his private jet to save the day in 3:5! After playing him as Bratworth in the previous case was a bit of a wtf moment - but thats just because I didnt know the character historys.

And possibly that :Maki: wasn't a girl.

Thanks to Nadindi for the avie and sig!

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nature's call, they said.

- (3-5) Edgeworth hired a private jet since he was asked by Larry to help Phoenix in haste. PRIVATE JET YOU SURE?
- (4-3) The Judge's child is a fan of Gavinners.
- (4-3) Lamiroir is blind.
- (3-5) Where on Earth did Edgeworth get an attorney badge?????

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Kechap wrote:
- (3-5) Where on Earth did Edgeworth get an attorney badge?????

Phoenix jumped off a bridge and Edgey came to save him on a white horse and a shiny metal ampor-

No, just kidding.

I think this was the case where Phoenix wanted to help Maya who was on the other side on the bridge, then it fell apart and he fell into the river. Then someone called Edgeworth (I think it was Larry) and he came to help Phoenix out until he was feeling better.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Reading these replies makes me realize that I spoiled myself silly on WAY too many reveals. I remember only really being shocked at the lesser twists because I didn't see them being discussed in forums. I wish I could forget everything I knew about the games so I could experience them again on a blank slate.

The miracle finally happen...

Let's see:

Spoiler:
1-4 - Getting tasered by Von Karma
2-2 - ALL OF IT. Especially :sadini:
2-3 - Acro's breakdown
2-4 - ALL OF IT.
3-4 - Fawles.
3-5 - ALL OF IT.
4-1 - Finding out the evidence was forged.
4-1 - Kristoph is the murderer.
4-2 - Wocky could die literally at any second.
4-2 - Alita was attacked.
4-3 - Talking to the dying LeTouse. For me that was one of the most amazing moments in the series.
4-4 - Drew's Paintings.
4-4 - :odoroki: and :minuki: are siblings.
4-4 - Picking guilty and seeing Lamimoir's bracelet.

who made that smell?

AA1Tasered, nuff said
The letter from the 4th case
AJ: Choosing Guilty or not guilty, with 'the hand'
Phoenix! You really let yourself go!
AaI: That Larry was THAT stupid (Chimey, yay!)
Lang protecting Shina, even after knowing what she'd done.
The Yatgarsu.... IS THREE PEOPLE!?

Anybody else think that Maya really needs to see hobo phoenix?
I'm climbing the STEP-LADDER of success!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si_PcOFEze4

my friend fyn's minecraft series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0sfyrzZlY

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

The last case in T&T. The plot twists kept coming. I played most of it in the middle of the night and it was pretty creepy!
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Ace Popcornator

Here's one for the ages- In the manga, the first case (spiderman one). Did not see that coming at all.
Also, since I never played anything like PW before, 1-4 completely blew my mind. Also, even though I sorta spoiled myself a little for the true killer in 3-5, it was still shocking, and effing epic. "I'm going to bring your magnificent vengeance to fruition- just as you want it!"
I will bring your magnificent vengeance to fruition- JUST AS YOU WANT IT!

I was pretty shocked when I was playing GS1 that Mia died during the SECOND CASE. This was back when I was too early in the game to have searched for spoilers, and I was disappointed because I'd actually liked Mia.

And GS3, when Godot was revealed to be the killer. And that Elise was Misty.

I was also pretty shocked that we were allowed to play as Edgeworth as DEFENSE, even if it's not exactly a plot twist.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Scarf Lawyer wrote:

I was also pretty shocked that we were allowed to play as Edgeworth as DEFENSE, even if it's not exactly a plot twist.

He was helping out Phoenix, that's all. Not really shocking at all.

Also, the shocking moment ever was when Godot was revealed to be the killer. He's my at least favorite prosecutor in the whole series and I just find it shocking. And that Apollo and Trucy are actually siblings. :grey:

Mary Faraday wrote:

Well, yes, but I meant more in the sense that the game creators set up a situation in which he would end up doing that. I can't recall very many games where the player is allowed to suddenly play as a different character, let alone the "villain".

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Scarf Lawyer wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

Well, yes, but I meant more in the sense that the game creators set up a situation in which he would end up doing that. I can't recall very many games where the player is allowed to suddenly play as a different character, let alone the "villain".

Oh, that. Yeah, that's probably shocking, but not that shocking for me. Just my optinion.

ADA McCoy wrote:
The last case in T&T. The plot twists kept coming. I played most of it in the middle of the night and it was pretty creepy!

Either I'm so pyschic I should join the Fey clan or my logic is flawless, because I saw pretty much everything coming in 3-5. Well, except for that Dahlia and Iris are Twins/Pearl's older sisters thing. I saw it coming, but not from the very beginning and that plot twist just really annoyed me. (Although I did notice that Dahlia's theme was basically the Kurain Theme, turned slow)

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
ADA McCoy wrote:

Either I'm so pyschic I should join the Fey clan or my logic is flawless, because I saw pretty much everything coming in 3-5. Well, except for that Dahlia and Iris are Twins/Pearl's older sisters thing. I saw it coming, but not from the very beginning and that plot twist just really annoyed me. (Although I did notice that Dahlia's theme was basically the Kurain Theme, turned slow)

C-A

I'm mainly talking about the twins thing and the elaborate plan Godot made. I kinda saw the Misty Fey thing coming. (although I had heard the "Kurain Genealogy" song off of that orchestra CD and it had the "Deaxium Theme" on it so that kinda gave it away.)

It wasn't so much that the plot twists were surprising, it was more about "Woah they actually are going there and explaining that" or "They're linking this up with this". It was a lot like a LOST episode. Overall I thought it was a cool and overal darker case than had occured before. Most of the cases skirted around the issues and lore of the spirit medium thing and this one had it in full force. It also gave Mia more importance. Before she kinda just showed up as a helper, and wasn't really needed in the story. But this case not only fulfilled her mission to find her mother, but putting her as Dahlia's eternal and immortal enemy who helped Phoenix bring her down gave her character a lot more importance.

Overall, it was a case worthy of a finale. I don't know if I would have liked it nearly as much if it was the last case in, say, the second game.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Mia wanted to find out why her mother left and she did that years ago. Or, well, the two years ago that she's been dead. She found out that Grossberg gave White the info that he used to humiliate her which caused Misty to run off, backbone-less woman that she apparently was for that bit.
Otherwise, Mia wasn't important. Not even in 3-5. There was no need for that "I will always win over you, Dahlia"-Speech or for that humiliation-a-thon to get Dahlia's spirit out of Maya. What I think would fit much better with Dahlia is that, once she figured out that Maya was the one channeling her, she would've fled the courtroom, run up to the roof and flung herself off to kill Maya. I was actually rather surprised that didn't happen.

Sure, spirit channeling was often mentioned in other cases - it was a huge bit in 1-4 and 2-2. But I still find it very difficult to stomach that the court even consulted a medium for a case and actually went to court with it, then claiming she's a fraud when the trial is lost. (Case 1-4. Especially bad cause everybody says Yogi was the only one who could've done it, so why was it even so hard to get a suspect in that case?)

C-A

Psychotic Musician

Definitely Mia's death. I thought she was awesome in the first case and I was horrified to see her murdered. :larry:
But I spoiled some of the games for myself. I tend to get pretty curious. But curiosity killed the cat, so I probably shouldn't do that anymore. :shoe:

Signature done by Panda Prinzessin :)

CatMuto wrote:
Mia wanted to find out why her mother left and she did that years ago. Or, well, the two years ago that she's been dead. She found out that Grossberg gave White the info that he used to humiliate her which caused Misty to run off, backbone-less woman that she apparently was for that bit.
Otherwise, Mia wasn't important. Not even in 3-5. There was no need for that "I will always win over you, Dahlia"-Speech or for that humiliation-a-thon to get Dahlia's spirit out of Maya. What I think would fit much better with Dahlia is that, once she figured out that Maya was the one channeling her, she would've fled the courtroom, run up to the roof and flung herself off to kill Maya. I was actually rather surprised that didn't happen.

Sure, spirit channeling was often mentioned in other cases - it was a huge bit in 1-4 and 2-2. But I still find it very difficult to stomach that the court even consulted a medium for a case and actually went to court with it, then claiming she's a fraud when the trial is lost. (Case 1-4. Especially bad cause everybody says Yogi was the only one who could've done it, so why was it even so hard to get a suspect in that case?)

C-A

I used Mia's name in there, and I shouldn't have. What I was really trying to say was it gave Maya closure. Even though Maya was never searching for the answers in the way that Mia was, she was still trying to find her mother.

I see what you mean about the spirit medium stuff as being hard take seriously. As someone who got into Phoenix Wright after trying to find a Law & Order video game (and after playing Apollo Justice first where no spirit medium stuff even happened) I had a hard time getting into it. [The first couple games I played I even deliberatley mis-pronounced the names of people because I didn't think the puns were very serious and wanted to pretend they weren't there.]
Eventually I got used to it, though, and whether some of the stuff in it was needed or not Case 3-5 was the only case that treated the spirit medium thing seriously enough to be what it should be: a creepy, dangerous, imperfect ability, rather than just a way to have Mia come back to help Phoenix. [not counting the time Maya killed that grey guy. But that was just to get Maya as the defendant again and was kind of a lame case. In fact Justice for All in general was pretty bad.] The case had a certain "X-Files" quality about it that was really cool. I see what you mean about the Mia speech though. I was talking about the idea in general [which I still think is a generally badass idea - two spirits fighting eachother using spiritual powers] but the actual purging of Dahlia's soul was a little lackluster. You're idea is a good one; A better way to show the Dahlia/Mia rivalry would be to have Dahlia try to kill Maya right then and there and have Mia physically stop her. One unfortunate aspect of a Sprite-based game is that the "big" scenes will never be as big as they could be.

As for Mia being killed in 1-2, I knew of her death but I thought she was killed in GS3 so that was a little bit of a shock. But she wasn't a very strong or interesting character during the trial [especially since I had played GS4 first so I had Phoenix and his case as my "first case" so compared to that Mia was really generic.] and she didn't get interesting at all until after she had died and we learned she'd be coming back every once in a while. But she still wasn't that interesting of a character.

In fact, the first time I found the Kurain thing really interesting at all was during case 3-5. The rest of the time it seemed just like a cool little story element and a noticeable gimmick on how to bring back dead people.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Spoiler: PW
-Mia being killed off, especially that soon in the game. I thought she seemed cool but at the end of 1-1 I was a bit afraid that she and Phoenix would end up together or that he'd be attracted towards her, because the set-up with the male newbie and the caring female mentor with the large tits felt like it could go that way, which would have been pretty very cliché. I came to think of it beause Larry started flirting with Mia, and that was where my mind was at the end of 1-1. Then she died.
-Maya channeling Mia, because I thought her spirit medium thing was just a charming character quirk for her and nothing real, let alone that important to the story.
-Edgeworth starting helping us near the end of 1-3 was shocking in an awesome way.
-The very beginning of case 1-4. By then Edgworth had started to really grow on me (not to mention I had just started to find him hot as well), and then that happened. Like, shit. When the "camera" went upwards and showed his shocked face holding the gun, I was like "What is this?!" :udgey: The atmosphere in the entire beginning of 1-4 is so weird and pressed.
-I was shocked at Phoenix' stupidity when he and Maya were alone with von Karma in a cramped place and he basically went "Ha-ha, we're gonna get you arrested for murder tomorrow, look at the evidence I've got here, sucker!" Then of course shit got really real when von Karma pulled out that zapper.

Hm, obviously a lot of things were shocking to me in the first game, being the first and all.

Spoiler: JFA
-That Acro had attempted to kill Regina.
-The whole deal with Celeste's suicide and Adrian's attempted one. Mostly I was surprised that the developers actually dared going there, I don't know, it just feels like a kind of controversial subject. And it really brought extra depth to the case and to Adrian as a character, as well as making me want to bring Engarde down even more.

Spoiler: T&T
-Dahlia being the culprit. She seemed so sweet and innocent!
...ok, I hope nobody thought I was serious with that. Seriously though:
-Ron actually being Mask de Masque was a positive surprise to me. So awesome.
-Fawles' suicide. Or, maybe not excactly shocking, more a feeling of despair when realizing what he was doing, like "noooo". :sadshoe:
-Dahlia's shriek when she was exorcised. The funny thing is that I played that part without headphones in the living room where other people were, and nobody reacted. My DS just screamed with a shrilly voice, but ok.
-Godot. It came completely out of nowhere for me, the possibility of him being the killer had never crossed my mind in the slightest. Even though we'd already been down the route with prosecutor-as-murderer before in 1-4, it was so unlikely for me that when Phoenix was to point out who Maya was protecting I chose Phoenix because "he was the only male there". :ron: Stupid, but it shows how I didn't even consider the possibility. The second time around I looked through the profiles again and was like "Wait a minute. WAIT. WHAT. Holy shit."

Spoiler: AAI
Larry popping up in the pond.

Spoiler: DD
-Dr. Crab having Azura's whatever it was. For a moment I thought he was her boyfriend. xD
-Fulbright in the window. Shockingly hilarious.
-Some of the witnesses' disappearing acts.
-"DAAAAAAMN IIIIIIIT! IT'S NOT FAAAAAIR!" I had just been complaining about his lack of emotion regading his best friend's death...
-My reaction to Edgeworth's return. Firstly, I don't go fanatic over people like that and secondly, I both knew that he was making an appearance in the game, and approximately when, and how, because I had seen all the anime sequences on Youtube before. Yet when the moment drew closer I found it harder and harder to concentrate so I had to pause and move about a bit, and then when he finally came I was in complete awe and literally forgot to breathe for a while, so I had to constantly remind myself to take slow and deep breaths. Yup. That is my most stupid fan moment ever.

Two things that shocked me even though I spoiled myself about it:
Spoiler: AJ
I had seen Kristoph's breakdown sprites, and as they looked as if something huge was going on, I figured he'd be the final boss. Therefore him being the killer in the first case already caught me completely off guard. I thought we were gonna get to know him or rather his nice act to build up to an über-plot-twist, which made the fact that this didn't happen a twist in itself, and a better one at that. Then of course he didn't have that breakdown there and then, so I knew there would be more about him later on, which made it more intriguing in itself. This way I kind of think knowing he was a murderer beforehand made 4-1 more shocking to me than if I hadn't known it, just because it caught me off guard.

Spoiler: GK2-5
The big bad. There was a spoiler tagged sprite edit somewhere and I clicked it because yay spoilers. At that point I was at case 3 I think, because I got the twist effect anyway as I'd met the person and thought of him as a charming bagatelle who was now over and done with. But no, hell no. If I remember correctly the revelation was a bit sudden in the game as well, but even so you were supposed to figure it out so it must've had some kind of gradual building up to it (just the fact that he was around in the last case for no real reason I guess?); seeing it like that though, was very sudden and I absolutely loved that. My reaction was something like "WHAAAA?! HIM??! AMAZING!" Seriously.

(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

I dunno if that really counts... cause, why would Maya think of protecting Phoenix? I mean, yeah, "only male there" and all. But we all know Phoenix can't kill someone. That would make him... well kinda cool, but they would never do that to Phoenix. Being righteous and all.

C-A

Gardevoir lover

The entire last stretch of AA3 was shocking to me.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

The video game boy; the one who wins

CatMuto wrote:
I dunno if that really counts... cause, why would Maya think of protecting Phoenix? I mean, yeah, "only male there" and all. But we all know Phoenix can't kill someone. That would make him... well kinda cool, but they would never do that to Phoenix. Being righteous and all.

C-A

Excuse me for being tired and confused, but what are you asking excactly? xD I didn't think Phoenix was the killer.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
The entire last stretch of AA3 was shocking to me.

Could you, maybe, elaborate on that part?

Quote:
Excuse me for being tired and confused, but what are you asking excactly? xD I didn't think Phoenix was the killer.

It was what you had said here...

Spoiler: T&T
Even though we'd already been down the route with prosecutor-as-murderer before in 1-4, it was so unlikely for me that when Phoenix was to point out who Maya was protecting I chose Phoenix because "he was the only male there".

Spoiler: My response
I don't quite see why you'd pick Maya attempting to protect Phoenix in any way for possibly committing a murder. At least, that's how I understood that part. Because we all know, no way would the game developers ever have Phoenix actually kill someone... although that would be kinda cool, for me.

C-A
Page 2 of 4 [ 121 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby