Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 87 of 89[ 3551 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

Re: Phoenix and Iris: Cute or CUTE?Topic%20Title

The truth will see you free~

Such an honor for me to be able to see Gregory Wright post here once more. I can't wait for the next installation for Crime and Punishment. :3

But seriously, people, I need some good ideas for a FeenRis story. I already have the time and space, just need a good idea or prompt to let some ideas fly into the air.
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

My son is bored. Care to play with him?

I was looking through some of the old pages and found a fascinating idea of Kween's a ways back which, to my knowledge, has yet to be pursued. This is not to say that I'm advocating plagiarism, but you might find some of the sparks of inspiration you're looking for there.

Spoiler: From the Archives
My head-canon is that like Adrian, Iris gets out of jail pretty quickly. However, instead of instantly starting a relationship with Phoenix again, she goes to Kurain to serve as Maya's (who's the Master by now) assistant. Remember, Iris's two really defining traits are her sense of loyalty and her sense of guilt. She was already loyal to the Master in the first place, but Iris probably feels like she betrayed Maya due to her role in Misty's murder. I think it would be in-character for Iris to put her personal life on hold so that she can "pay for her sins."

Meanwhile, Phoenix loses his badge and adopts a daughter. He falls out of touch with both Iris and Maya.

While she's in Kurain, she builds sisterly relationships with Maya and Pearl. Both Maya and Iris lost sisters, so they find comfort in each other. They raise Pearl together. To Pearl, Iris is somewhere in-between a sister and an aunt. She grows to love Iris, but Maya will always be her favorite.

Years pass. Maya settles down with a man who sires an heir for her, and then some. Defying Kurain's curse, they love each other very much and stay together. Iris is happy for them, and she tells herself she's not lonely. She has Maya and Pearl. Maya's kids love her. She may secretly long for love of a more intimate nature, but she has no desire to date anyone. She wonders if she'll grow old alone. She decides that if this is her fate, then she accepts it.

Still, she's bored. She wants to do something. Kurain is doing well now, and Pearl is a young lady. She doesn't need to be there all the time. Maya never held a grudge against Iris, but Iris feels the need to ask permission to leave the village anyway: not permanently, of course, but she feels like she's meant to do something else with her life. Maya happily agrees that this is a good idea, and she asks Iris what she would like to do. Iris doesn't know exactly, but she has some ideas....

Meanwhile, Trucy graduates from high school. She will be attending an internationally renowned college for artists and entertainers in Borginia, which Thalassa is paying for (though she had to audition in order to be accepted in the first place). Before she leaves, she kisses Phoenix goodbye and thanks him for everything. She tearfully thanks him for putting his life on hold so that he could raise her, even though she ruined his. Phoenix insists that Trucy coming into his life was the best that happened to him. Still, Trucy makes him promise that he'll live his life now and be happy. Kristoph is gone. His reputation is cleared. He has his badge back. He's a celebrity, this time, for his part in changing the judicial system of his country. In the eyes of many, he's a hero. Those who fear change hate him. Everybody knows his face: some want autographs, others send him death threats. His life isn't easy, but it never was. He couldn't imagine it any other way. Craziness gravitates to him.

The apartment seems so empty with Trucy gone. People ask him why he doesn't buy a house, now that he can afford it. He tells them that a house for one person is silly.

One day, he overhears two guards talking while he's waiting at the detention center to meet with a potential client. They talk about the beautiful lady who teaches poetry at the women's prison. He hears enough to learn her first name, that she's a volunteer, and that she's single. Apparently, this woman rejected one of the guards when he asked her out. The other guard jokes that the woman was way out of his league, anyway. Phoenix smirks to himself, because he has the mental image of his Iris turning this guy down. He knows that Iris loved poetry, but he doesn't think that this lady is the same person. Iris isn't that uncommon of a name, after all. When he finally gets to see his client, he jokes that if he doesn't get her off the hook, that at least she can take a poetry class in prison. She doesn't think his joke is very funny.

As it turned out, his client wasn't guilty of murder, but she was guilty of tampering with the body. The case triggers a lot of memories and emotions within Phoenix, but he crams them down and doesn't show the emotion he's feeling. She's sent to prison this time as she awaits her second trial, and because she intends to plead guilty, Phoenix agrees to represent her as her lawyer again and fight for a shortened sentence. He never got his driver's license, so he has to take the bus to the women's prison so that he can meet his client. He's reviewing the case file for her previous trial, so when the bus makes another stop, he barely notices the slender woman who enters the bus and sits down across from him. She's nicely dressed in a sweater and skirt, and she has long, black hair. Her face is obscured by the book she has her nose in.

Naturally, reading can't hold Phoenix's attention for long, so he finds himself stealing glances at the woman in front of him. She's exactly his type: she's pretty yet mature looking, and her clothes aren't garish or too revealing. He thinks the way she reads with the book an inch from her face is cute, and he figures that she probably needs glasses.

He sees that she's reading a book of haiku.

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Gregory Wright wrote:
I was looking through some of the old pages and found a fascinating idea of Kween's a ways back which, to my knowledge, has yet to be pursued. This is not to say that I'm advocating plagiarism, but you might find some of the sparks of inspiration you're looking for there.

Spoiler: From the Archives
My head-canon is that like Adrian, Iris gets out of jail pretty quickly. However, instead of instantly starting a relationship with Phoenix again, she goes to Kurain to serve as Maya's (who's the Master by now) assistant. Remember, Iris's two really defining traits are her sense of loyalty and her sense of guilt. She was already loyal to the Master in the first place, but Iris probably feels like she betrayed Maya due to her role in Misty's murder. I think it would be in-character for Iris to put her personal life on hold so that she can "pay for her sins."

Meanwhile, Phoenix loses his badge and adopts a daughter. He falls out of touch with both Iris and Maya.

While she's in Kurain, she builds sisterly relationships with Maya and Pearl. Both Maya and Iris lost sisters, so they find comfort in each other. They raise Pearl together. To Pearl, Iris is somewhere in-between a sister and an aunt. She grows to love Iris, but Maya will always be her favorite.

Years pass. Maya settles down with a man who sires an heir for her, and then some. Defying Kurain's curse, they love each other very much and stay together. Iris is happy for them, and she tells herself she's not lonely. She has Maya and Pearl. Maya's kids love her. She may secretly long for love of a more intimate nature, but she has no desire to date anyone. She wonders if she'll grow old alone. She decides that if this is her fate, then she accepts it.

Still, she's bored. She wants to do something. Kurain is doing well now, and Pearl is a young lady. She doesn't need to be there all the time. Maya never held a grudge against Iris, but Iris feels the need to ask permission to leave the village anyway: not permanently, of course, but she feels like she's meant to do something else with her life. Maya happily agrees that this is a good idea, and she asks Iris what she would like to do. Iris doesn't know exactly, but she has some ideas....

Meanwhile, Trucy graduates from high school. She will be attending an internationally renowned college for artists and entertainers in Borginia, which Thalassa is paying for (though she had to audition in order to be accepted in the first place). Before she leaves, she kisses Phoenix goodbye and thanks him for everything. She tearfully thanks him for putting his life on hold so that he could raise her, even though she ruined his. Phoenix insists that Trucy coming into his life was the best that happened to him. Still, Trucy makes him promise that he'll live his life now and be happy. Kristoph is gone. His reputation is cleared. He has his badge back. He's a celebrity, this time, for his part in changing the judicial system of his country. In the eyes of many, he's a hero. Those who fear change hate him. Everybody knows his face: some want autographs, others send him death threats. His life isn't easy, but it never was. He couldn't imagine it any other way. Craziness gravitates to him.

The apartment seems so empty with Trucy gone. People ask him why he doesn't buy a house, now that he can afford it. He tells them that a house for one person is silly.

One day, he overhears two guards talking while he's waiting at the detention center to meet with a potential client. They talk about the beautiful lady who teaches poetry at the women's prison. He hears enough to learn her first name, that she's a volunteer, and that she's single. Apparently, this woman rejected one of the guards when he asked her out. The other guard jokes that the woman was way out of his league, anyway. Phoenix smirks to himself, because he has the mental image of his Iris turning this guy down. He knows that Iris loved poetry, but he doesn't think that this lady is the same person. Iris isn't that uncommon of a name, after all. When he finally gets to see his client, he jokes that if he doesn't get her off the hook, that at least she can take a poetry class in prison. She doesn't think his joke is very funny.

As it turned out, his client wasn't guilty of murder, but she was guilty of tampering with the body. The case triggers a lot of memories and emotions within Phoenix, but he crams them down and doesn't show the emotion he's feeling. She's sent to prison this time as she awaits her second trial, and because she intends to plead guilty, Phoenix agrees to represent her as her lawyer again and fight for a shortened sentence. He never got his driver's license, so he has to take the bus to the women's prison so that he can meet his client. He's reviewing the case file for her previous trial, so when the bus makes another stop, he barely notices the slender woman who enters the bus and sits down across from him. She's nicely dressed in a sweater and skirt, and she has long, black hair. Her face is obscured by the book she has her nose in.

Naturally, reading can't hold Phoenix's attention for long, so he finds himself stealing glances at the woman in front of him. She's exactly his type: she's pretty yet mature looking, and her clothes aren't garish or too revealing. He thinks the way she reads with the book an inch from her face is cute, and he figures that she probably needs glasses.

He sees that she's reading a book of haiku.

I just mentioned that to her and she said she wouldn't mind if someone used that idea for their P/I fanfic.

char13happy wrote:
This thread needs to stay alive. o.o

EDIT: Just curious, are most of the shippers gone, or just very, very busy? Because, honestly, I'm really looking for ideas for my crossover. And for the PIE oneshot I was planning too.

I'm still here :phoenix: Just haven't been very active with AA stuff lately.

My long-overdue wedding piece is finally up. Details in the Testimony section. :butzthumbs:

Found another good song for P/I : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egPBoxsE_4w

EDIT: If you have a DA account here's a P/I stamp for your profile :edgy:

Defender of Truth!

I will not idly stand-by while this thread is dying and the pairing will vanish!

Hey I'm new to the Court-Records, I've been active on Tumblr for the AA fan base though and after I finished Trials & Tribulations I was absolutely dedicated to Feenris. I felt lonely because I was like the only one who was posting on the Feenris tag on Tumblr. So I was looking for some fan art and came across this thread. It had all these amazing stories and pictures for this ship, I love it!

Spoiler: CAUTION! T&T SPOILERS!
Due to Trials & Tribulations spoilers, viewer discretion is advised.]At the beginning of Bridge to the Turnabout when you meet Iris, I absolutely had no feelings for her. I kinda was... uhm.. how to put it... contradictory spoiled? I was spoiled that Iris is Dahlia while I was browsing YouTube, but in a later on video they kept calling her Iris and not Dahlia and I was like "u wot m8"? So it was really unclear to me who she really was, but nonetheless I still didn't care about her. But at the end while she confessed her love and apologized to Phoenix that was absolutely adorable, that's when I saw her true personality because I thought she was like Dahlia, but she's not. And especially at the credits is where the final blow was given: Phoenix couldn't take her eyes of Iris and that Pearl gave him a bleeding nose. After that, I absolutely adore the pairing Feenris. Which is weird because I had never shipped anything prior than that pairing. I was not much of the "oh those 2 should totally date pls make it happen". This is presumably the first and only pairing I will ever ship because they look they're destined for each other. Also, as a male, I find Iris also incredibly cute.

I don't think I have much to contribute than my opinion. I can't draw for **** and I was never the story writer. Normally I just use Photoshop to create a cool portrait of their sprites together and add some fancy pancy effects and post it on Tumblr, but I doubt that would be interesting to see. Anyway I will try to be as active as possible because school is starting next week and I also have to maintain work after school. So in short terms: Feenris rocks!

I don't see how Phoenix can rise to the occasion when he's apparently forced to pair with a chica that:

a) Looks like a young girl that is way below legal age.

b) Is completely flat in all sorts of aspects

She pretty nice though

Defender of Truth!

Just for the record, a press release on Ace Attorney 5 indicates that Mr. Nick will be the main character again.... the lawyer....
SO THERE'S A GODDANG POSSIBILITY THAT IRIS WILL BE INCLUDED

Things may be a little sleepy around here right now, but believe it or not, I am working on the next installment of the series proper for Crime and Punishment, so it shouldn't be too long before we have another set of letters for our darling couple. I'll be ping-ponging between it and my other work, so progress on it probably won't be as rapid as it used to be, but neither of my fics should be lying dormant as obscenely long as they used to either. :will: By the way...how much of this topic have you read? Reading all the pages is no mean feat. Welcome aboard!

Defender of Truth!

Gregory Wright wrote:
Things may be a little sleepy around here right now, but believe it or not, I am working on the next installment of the series proper for Crime and Punishment, so it shouldn't be too long before we have another set of letters for our darling couple. I'll be ping-ponging between it and my other work, so progress on it probably won't be as rapid as it used to be, but neither of my fics should be lying dormant as obscenely long as they used to either. :will: By the way...how much of this topic have you read? Reading all the pages is no mean feat. Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to your new fic! I am basically reading all pages from beginning to end. I read like 2-3 pages a day, maybe even more or not at all. I am at page 23 now. Thanks!

The new set of letters for Crime and Punishment is up. :butzthumbs:

Justice is Blind (of his right eye)

Hello! I'm absolutely new here but I think I just found my place. I played T&T a long time ago but never understood why not many people liked P/I... I felt kind of alone shipping them so I began to look around: fanfics, fanart and whatnot but there wasn't many things (and I never found this thread before, why?!) and I couldn't draw to contribute or something.

In Tumblr I came across the new regards GS5 and began to remember about the game, thats when I decided to replay T&T (I'm still am) and felt again this love for them so I decided to research again and found this place :)

Now then I always loved playing the sims 2! and my lattest hobby has been making custom content for this game, including Iris ;) a Phoenix sim has already been made but I couldn't find any of Iris so I decided to make one myself to have both of them in my game. I'm working on her costume but right now I have most of it down. I will take some screenshots latter and upload them here!
ImageImageImageImageImage

You're contributing something by showing your support.

Spoiler: Alright my turn to link spam

:mike-salute:

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Has anyone ever tried compiling the stories from the Kink Meme where Iris is included in it?

BTW, I posted two stories including Iris in.

Here the P/I one: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9155262/1/S ... ngth-Found :ayame:

Here's where Iris and Trucy go shopping for prom: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9159461/1/S ... om-Dresses

Reviews are much appreciated. :minuki:
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

char13happy wrote:
Has anyone ever tried compiling the stories from the Kink Meme where Iris is included in it?

I made a Tumblr page to post all of the filled (and non filled) Iris prompts from the KM, check it out and tell me what you all think or how can I improve it :)
~Magic Tumblr Link~
I already begun with part 1 but it will take while to sum them all :nick-sweat:

I'm currently helping Lovina in compiling all the prompts. Additional help will be truly appreciated. :D
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

So... Today is the day Dahlia Iris and Phoenix "break up" after the State vs. Wright trial happenings. It wouln't be a bad idea to make a fanfic detailing their feelings after the trial, such as Iris returning to Hazakurain after her sister's veredict and Phoenix thinking in how diferent Dollie was today from all those six months together... and taking his final resolve to become an attorney :)

In other news, I attempted to draw some AA5 Feenris thing. Beware. :snackood:

One of the best pieces of Iris art I've ever seen:

Spoiler:

:)

Johnny Rotan wrote:

Great picture.

I'll take a look at those fics later on cause they sound awesome.

Johnny Rotan wrote:

Amazing art indeed. I love how Iris is depicted as innocent with her expression holding the flower yet you can see a dark side of her through the color of her eyes.

Aside from that, I'm working on a fic right now about... Iris. Pretty unexpected, huh? Lol. Anyway, it's about Iris trying to find herself in the world of ballroom dancing. I've always thought that Phoenix would be supportive of her endeavor, but I've been thinking that maybe Mr. Edgeworth would be a better partner for her. I don't know. I need help.
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9788101/1/On-Thin-Waves - Fic my sister had written on the PW Kink Meme. She's still practically anon, in a way, since she's using my account. Of some sorts. Anyway, she was writing from experience regarding suicide and that's where she thought maybe pre3-1!Feenris might have worked.
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

Interested in the Supernatural

I almost ship Feeiniris as much as I ship Wrightworth.
They are a GREAT couple.

GET MARRIED
HAVE CHILDERN
BE TOGETHER FOREVER
THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE
THIS
IS
HOW
IT
WILL
BE :edgey: :edgey: :edgey:
Wright :phoenix: worth. :edgey:
That is all.

And the art continues to trickle in:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Ace-Attor ... -426717320

I really love this pairing and I'm glad there are people who support this pairing^^
Although this thread is dying slowly. It used to be active from what I see but now it isn't...
It's one of my OTPs and I have my own fandom about it which I keep daydreaming about ^_^
I'm new here so here's my drawing of iris which I drew a year ago :D

Spoiler:

A Seeker of Truth

While I do also support the Nick x Maya shipping, I do admit I've always found the two of them to be cute together :phoenix: I understand why people DON'T like the shipping but... I dunno... they just WORK so well together in my head :trucy:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

The Chocolateholic of CR

I have also supported Phoenix X Iris the whole damn time. :nick-heart: X :Iris:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Another piece of fanart: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sister-Iris-458218876

Y'know

I like the pairing, but unfortunately, I could never find it particularly memorable, just because of how minor a character Iris apparently is. ._. It's also the reason she doesn't seem to have a big impact on Nick's present life in the sequels... and why there's so little fanart of her.

New art time:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Rainy-Days-470102401
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Wright-an ... -465606482

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Nearavex wrote:
I like the pairing, but unfortunately, I could never find it particularly memorable, just because of how minor a character Iris apparently is. ._. It's also the reason she doesn't seem to have a big impact on Nick's present life in the sequels... and why there's so little fanart of her.

I love the pairing myself but I think it's not that memorable because of the fact Iris didn't even 'exist' until Bridge to the Turnabout, and yeah I agree with you there that she really didn't seem to have a big enough impact on Nick's life, I would've liked to see her at least as a cameo in the other games, especially since she she should've been released by Apollo Justice (I'm not entirely sure what the sentence is for aiding and abetting in AA's universe though)

Considering Godot's and Elise's plan was premeditated, Iris is straight up accomplice to murder. It's more than aiding and abetting, unfortunately

JesusMonroe wrote:
Considering Godot's and Elise's plan was premeditated, Iris is straight up accomplice to murder. It's more than aiding and abetting, unfortunately

Would that mean she gets life then? Considering that the only thing we see on trial is murder (Aside from Ron's first time in court, which was Grand Larceny), I'm not really sure what crimes OTHER than that relate too.

shippersdreamer wrote:
Would that mean she gets life then? Considering that the only thing we see on trial is murder (Aside from Ron's first time in court, which was Grand Larceny), I'm not really sure what crimes OTHER than that relate too.

Accomplice to murder can be tried just as hard as murder itself. With Godot, it's shaky though. Even though he admitted he was going to kill Dahlia regardless of what happened, the crime can technically be considered self-defense since he was protecting Maya, in which case Iris would be charged with things like disturbing the crime scene and desecrating a corpse (charges which Adrian had and she got out relatively quickly)

JesusMonroe wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

Accomplice to murder can be tried just as hard as murder itself. With Godot, it's shaky though. Even though he admitted he was going to kill Dahlia regardless of what happened, the crime can technically be considered self-defense since he was protecting Maya, in which case Iris would be charged with things like disturbing the crime scene and desecrating a corpse (charges which Adrian had and she got out relatively quickly)

Where would that put Lana then? I was always confused just what exactly happened to her considering she never technically committed a murder...

Considering she had no part in killing Goodman and only the cover-up, she's an accessory to murder

JesusMonroe wrote:
Considering she had no part in killing Goodman and only the cover-up, she's an accessory to murder

Ah okay, that clears things up, thank you.

Maybe we should move back on to the Iris/Phoenix thing? I rather wish they did a little more with her to be honest.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

I do too but she's kind of a walking spoiler. If you play AA6 without playing T&T first, you'll know Iris is not Dahlia when she's revealed in 3-5. Granted, that's a risk you take when you play the games out of order, but still...

Although, if they somehow change her appearance a little to where she no longer looks like Dahlia with black hair, but is still recognizable enough, it could work.
Page 87 of 89 [ 3551 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby