Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 55 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

...Any chance he looked anything like how you drew him?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The video game boy; the one who wins

Not really... xD Well, perhaps the nose was kinda similar. :kristoph:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Well, this one was a weird one. I think I've been reading too much kink meme fanfiction - for sporking purposes, of course - and a strong nostalgia for classic Chinese dramas that I've come up with a stupid idea for a fanfic crossover of AA and Journey to the West. There is so much bondage by sexy ladies in that legendary tale that you'd have to wonder what the author was doing when he was writing...

And then it seemed to have entered my dreams.

I can only remember a short scene of the whole thing, but I'm sure it started off as a bondage episode (which is rare for me, knowing how wonky my dreams can be), where Apollo, Edgey, and Nick have been taken hostage. The thing was, I kept picturing the ropes that bound them as spider web, and somehow, their kidnapper turned out to be a sexy spider demoness, and the first of her victims was... Nick. Sadly, he turned to stone when she gave him a kiss.

But then it ended up turning into some JttW style of shenanigans, where Maya and Gumshoe come bursting through the front door to the spider's cave to their rescue. Then, it became an fighting scene. I don't remember much from the actual action, though. :( And um... I think Phoenix was turned back. Probably.

Wow. Even in my dreams, I miss watching Journey to the West. Maybe I'll give myself another run through the 1986 series. It's the best one by far and the one I grew up with. <3
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

I dreamed there was a weird Ace Attorney anime which seemed to be inspired by Sherlock Holmes (nothing to do with DGS though). Phoenix had a role similar to that of Watson for whatever reason, and he had a moustasche.

Mine was strange (then again, they all are). I think I was a programmer for the first Ace Attorney game. I had an entire compilation of backgrounds, sprites, script, and all the other UI stuff before me. Best part was, even though it was in English, the graphics were clearly from the GBA edition.

I think I broke something that led me to breaking reality.

You know, a Mario game!

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Mine was strange (then again, they all are). I think I was a programmer for the first Ace Attorney game. I had an entire compilation of backgrounds, sprites, script, and all the other UI stuff before me. Best part was, even though it was in English, the graphics were clearly from the GBA edition.

I think I broke something that led me to breaking reality.

Doesn't the GBA version have the option to play in English? At least, that's what I heard.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

No, you're thinking of the NDS release of GyakuSai, the one with RftA / Yomiel's Misadventures... er, Yomigaeru Gyakuten.

I dreamed there was a new AA game with a new (additional) protagonist. He looked a bit like Fulbright, except with darker brown hair and he was really short.

I don't remember whether I played the game or watched somebody else play it, but it was played/displayed on a large tv screen with people (mostly from Court records) writing comments. One thing most people agreed on was that this new protagonist was really bland, with comments such as "I even liked Athena better because at least she had a personality!". The thing was that the new guy was deliberately made to be kind of vague personality wise, so that people could interpret his character however they wanted and therefore relate more to him.

The courtroom was filled with long benches and most of the old, important characters were present - Phoenix, Athena, Apollo, Maya, Trucy, Gumshoe, Fulbright etc. I hoped to be able to make most of them get out of there though, because I wanted the new guy to be left alone in there with the judge and Gumsoe, as I was sure hilarity would ensue with him having to deal with these not-the-sharpest-knives.

I dreamed I was in a sand dune located nearby my grandparents' house, where I brought back four dead Ace Attorney characters, mostly villains (I think it was von Karma, Gant and two others), and had them get into a car. It was somewhat me being a puppet master of their dead bodies, and somewhat them being undead, zombie-like, with me still having minor physical control over them. I can't drive, and they were dead, so they got one leg each out of the car doors and pushed/ran the car forwards. We had to do some rash turns every now and then to avoid being noticed by other cars, both because it's probably illegal and also because it would be really embarassing to be seen steering a car full of dead bodies with said dead bodies. Anyway, I also had some kind of mind powers appearently as I realized after a while that Kristoph was dead too, and the moment I thought it he appeared in the middle of the backseat, which gave him the advantage of not having to help move the car. I had a flashback of Kristoph/me building a sand castle in the dunes, which may sound innocent but was actually symbolizing some of his evil shenanigans. Then I panicked, lost control over the car and had it slide several meters, into the middle of the sand dunes, and stop just centimeters from the sand castle. We all got out of the car and that was that.

Another case in point was that in this dream, Klavi was dead too, which I was planning to go rant about here at Court records the second I realized it, which was as the car span around. He had been killed by Phantom in DD, just like that, probably to show off how evil Phantom was or something. I was still pretty much in denial about it because it was, as I planned to write, "the most unnecessary AA death ever".

I dreamed that Luke Triton and I were samurai-in-training under our two Senseis Phoenix and Layton, and Luke and I had to utilize the Mountain-to-Sea technique to defeat all the annoying witnesses from PL vs AA. Emeer Punchenbaug was the mastermind,and he killed me. Then I woke up xD.

I also had to fight random pufferfish hiding in... I think it was pomelo skins? :meekins:

The dream was probably a result of my going through the Fire Witch Trial, several books about samurai and a large mug of tea before going to bed.

[Whip the cream!]

Fist of Justice wrote:
I dreamed I was in a sand dune located nearby my grandparents' house, where I brought back four dead Ace Attorney characters, mostly villains (I think it was von Karma, Gant and two others), and had them get into a car. It was somewhat me being a puppet master of their dead bodies, and somewhat them being undead, zombie-like, with me still having minor physical control over them. I can't drive, and they were dead, so they got one leg each out of the car doors and pushed/ran the car forwards. We had to do some rash turns every now and then to avoid being noticed by other cars, both because it's probably illegal and also because it would be really embarassing to be seen steering a car full of dead bodies with said dead bodies. Anyway, I also had some kind of mind powers appearently as I realized after a while that Kristoph was dead too, and the moment I thought it he appeared in the middle of the backseat, which gave him the advantage of not having to help move the car. I had a flashback of Kristoph/me building a sand castle in the dunes, which may sound innocent but was actually symbolizing some of his evil shenanigans. Then I panicked, lost control over the car and had it slide several meters, into the middle of the sand dunes, and stop just centimeters from the sand castle. We all got out of the car and that was that.

Another case in point was that in this dream, Klavi was dead too, which I was planning to go rant about here at Court records the second I realized it, which was as the car span around. He had been killed by Phantom in DD, just like that, probably to show off how evil Phantom was or something. I was still pretty much in denial about it because it was, as I planned to write, "the most unnecessary AA death ever".

This is the most beautiful and disturbed dream ever. The sand castle in the dunes is the icing on the cake.

...I thought that I'd forgotten all of my AA-dreams, but I realize now that some months ago I dreamed that Manfred walked past my window like nothing. I don't think I really reacted that much. :kudo:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Why... just... yeah. I'm so relieved I didn't crash into it.

Quote:
...I thought that I'd forgotten all of my AA-dreams, but I realize now that some months ago I dreamed that Manfred walked past my window like nothing. I don't think I really reacted that much. :kudo:

Honestly, that's probably how I'd react if it happened to me for real. "Ah, Manfred." Then like 20 minutes later I'd go ballistic.

[Whip the cream!]

Fist of Justice wrote:
Why... just... yeah. I'm so relieved I didn't crash into it.

Quote:

Honestly, that's probably how I'd react if it happened to me for real. "Ah, Manfred." Then like 20 minutes later I'd go ballistic.

Yes. Being in a car full of reanimated corpses is enough.

Well... Now that you say it... I think that would be my reaction as well. (It's terrible. I found "go ballistic" very amusing. Wait, was it a pun on Manfred's gun?)

No! It wasn't! But it should be!

[Whip the cream!]

Fist of Justice wrote:
No! It wasn't! But it should be!

Oh, you, Miles... (I mean... I can't call you effin' Fist.) Always the punster.

I'm still Miles at heart...

[Whip the cream!]

Yes. Yes, you are, you wiggling piece of plywood. Back to the dream topic: I want to know the look of the sand castle. Was it dark and majestic?

Not in the slightest. It looked like a very standard sand castle and the sand was pretty light. But it was built upon pure evilness, I guarantee... it just didn't look the part.

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed about the fact that I didn't dream any Ace Attorney-related dreams tonight, which I thought I would. Which in itself is quite related. I was thinking hard: "Am I sure I didn't dream about it? Wasn't Klavier or Apollo or Manfred there?"

Very meta. :kudo:

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed that I was Edgeworth, which was cool because I never dream that I am fictional characters. What was less cool and quite (very) anticlimactic was that I dreamed that I was Edgeworth who was going to use the bathroom. And that's it. :ron:

(I had his member in my hand, though, but that didn't really make it any less boring.)

I dreamed there was a car chase of a criminal, of a somewhat cartoonish caliber, for example the chaser and the chasee didn't drive themselves but rather hopped into ice cream trucks and such. After some time, the scene changed, it was evening and two people - the criminal and the chaser - stood outside a small house. It was Ron and Godot, with Godot chasing Ron because of a theft. At this point, though, Godot wasn't interested in catching Ron anyway, at least, not in that sense. They were talking, and man oh man was there chemistry between the two of them. I wish I could remember the dialogue because it was quite sweet. Even Godot seemed nervous. They decided that Ron was going to come back to Godot's house the next day or something, and then they seperated. Ron went somewhere and Godot went inside and took a shower.

[Whip the cream!]

That sounds like an awesome dream. I want that kind of dreams too (well, I had a dirty dream about Godot once, but Godot-Ron-chemistry sounds way sweet).

Godot: ...kitten. :godot:

I fell into a semi-slumber yesterday and half-dreamed that April May accidentally spilled a glass of water down White's clothes. They both looked shocked and White was rather damn soaked.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Godot: ...kitten. :godot:

That was probably why my mind matchmade them in the first place. Ron "Kitten" DeLite... and Godot the catcaller.

[Whip the cream!]

Yes, that sounds like a fair guess. Catcalling the kitten. It's fun that your dream-Godot seems rather... well, yeah. Sweet. Timid in one dream, nervous in this one.

The thought of Godot in the shower is quite nice. Better than Miles Edgeworth using the bathroom.

I'm one of those fans who's been wishing for a Dangan Ronpa x Ace Attorney crossover. Apparently, my wishes ended up appearing in one of my dreams.

This time, instead of holding plain ol' class trials, presiding Judge Monokuma - with the black robes, gavel and glorious beard all - takes the cases to a real court. However, our favorite ace attorneys have been demoted to teenaged versions of themselves and are among the students - acting as their senior prefects and are in charge of the trials.

But the frosted tip on this cake was how Togami's usual cocky attitude was completely shut down by Bratworth. And you thought Togami was a prick.

Also, while it was completely uncharacteristic of them, all of these prefects were armed with weapons and creeptastic grins. My goodness, they weren't just the lawyers, they were even the acting police... even if they looked like serial killers.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Yes, that sounds like a fair guess. Catcalling the kitten. It's fun that your dream-Godot seems rather... well, yeah. Sweet. Timid in one dream, nervous in this one.

The thought of Godot in the shower is quite nice. Better than Miles Edgeworth using the bathroom.

I thought about that as well. He's kind, he's shy, he's timid and he's nervous. Pretty different from the real one xD

It was a steam shower! One poured a tiiiny bit of hot-ass water on the floor, then let it steam and got clean in the steam somehow.

[Whip the cream!]

Haha, yes, somewhat different! Is this wish-fulfillment, or are you actually seeing the real Godot? Do you have the key to his hidden self? Are you mentally connected? "Please, see me!"

Well, Godot is rather steamy...

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haha, yes, somewhat difference! Is this wish-fulfillment, or are you actually seeing the real Godot? Do you have the key to his hidden self? Are you mentally connected? "Please, see me!"

It could be either way, really. But I like the idea of me being able to see his true self. Makes me feel special.

Ohoho. Also, a steam-shower would probably go better with his visor than havin water pour over it. Of course he could take it off in the shower, but still.

[Whip the cream!]

Fist of Justice wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haha, yes, somewhat difference! Is this wish-fulfillment, or are you actually seeing the real Godot? Do you have the key to his hidden self? Are you mentally connected? "Please, see me!"

It could be either way, really. But I like the idea of me being able to see his true self. Makes me feel special.

Ohoho. Also, a steam-shower would probably go better with his visor than havin water pour over it. Of course he could take it off in the shower, but still.

"Somewhat difference". One can tell that I only got a few hours of sleep tonight, being all absent-minded, having two different sentences in mind at the same time. :grey:

Yes, you are the chosen one! (It's not faaaair, I'm the one "waiting for Godot"! But alas, if one waits for Godot, it's sure to be in vain, I guess. :ron: )

That's true. Remember the old proverb: A foggy visor is better than a wet one.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
That's true. Remember the old proverb: A foggy visor is better than a wet one.

...that's my rule. :godot:

[Whip the cream!]

Now I seem to have dreams about Ace Attorney all the time, uhmm. I dreamed that a man in a space helmet approached Phoenix. I think he hugged him as well. The man was sweating profusely, had a round, chubby looking face and reddish brown hair. When he took the helmet off it was revealed to be *yawns* Solomon Starbuck. With his ordinary face and hair. And without the sweat.

I dreamed about Godot, Egeworth and Phoenix, but I don't remember what :sadshoe:

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed that Edgeworth, Godot and Grossberg had some fun together. Then Grossberg left, flying away in a little wagon carried by helium balloons. Errrr. :ron:

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I dreamed that Edgeworth, Godot and Grossberg had some fun together. Then Grossberg left, flying away in a little wagon carried by helium balloons. Errrr. :ron:

I can picture that scenario (especially Grossberg flying away) so clearly and now I don't know whether I should laugh or hide... :viola:

[Whip the cream!]

Ahaha! That was my thought when I woke up, basically. Apart from seeing it so clearly - I already did. Sort of.

I dreamed I was gonna hang out with buddy of mine, and we went to their home and they opened the door and shouted: "Moooom, can I go out and play like for a reaaal long time?" (case in point: we're both 20 years old). And their mom said no because they were supposed to make juice that afternoon. :ron:

So I said: "In juicetice we trust". :gant-clap: :justice:

But I could "see" the word as I said it, and in my head it spelled out "In Jewstice we trust", capital J and all. That had me thinking, "perhaps Apollo is of jewish heritage!" :apollo:

[Whip the cream!]

I dreamed that I was in an elevator with Kristoph, and it got stuck. Now, this was a very friendly version of Kristoph, so the outcome was rather (very) nice. He had some meringues (whick just happens to be a great weakness of mine) that we ate, then he noticed that I was cold, so he decided to warm me up. With a really nice embrace, no less. That lead to kissing, he was a very gentle kisser, and I touched his hair and I remember thinking "it's sooo soft". :kristoph:

eyyyy

I had a NaruMitsu dream once *facepalm*

There was a trial going on in a small town, HoboPhoenix had lived there but then gone away, and now he was coming back to give a testimony about something. He noticed a lot of things had changed, but he himself had changed too, and had become even more quiet and mystical, and also a little bossy. The judges were supposed to have this wig on during trials but everyone had been cutting the Judge some slack, but the first thing Phoenix did when he entered the courtroom was to tell Judge to get his wig on. The Judge, stunned, obeyed.

After the recess a new judge was presented. He was a slightly young, black man and I thought it was nice, both with a little more diversity among the characters, and that we had a new judge altogether. He didn't wear a wig though, and nobody told him to.

Apollo and Klavi may or may not have been respectively the defense attorney and the prosecutor for the case in hand, but they where at least in the dream somehow.

When I had quit the game I played with some sort of toy, it was the judge's bench and Judge as a doll behind it, gavel in hand and all. A wig which you could take on and off went along with it, so the first thing I did was to put it on him. In front of the bench was a closed curtain, like in a theatre, so I used the Judge's hands to pull them away, then I banged his gavel.

[Whip the cream!]

... I want a toy like that.
Page 55 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby