Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 159 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

Going for Miles wrote:
Holy moly. I had no idea the game was about Diego's spiritual ancestors.

Huh?! :pearlshock:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Thank you, WG. I will put that troll-swatter to good use.

Ace Pointer wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Sninom, Simonenlly and Staurafish.

Spoiler: Name Origins
Sninom = Punned "Syndrome"
Simonelly = Simon + Kelly
Staurafish = Star+(Aura)+Fish

We will all end up misspelling character's names. :gregory:

We already have, my friend. *points at my own misspelling*

I don't think Sninom comes from "syndrome". I think it comes from a dyslexic salmon but with a little "Simon flavor". And Simone(n)lly is Simon + jelly for his jellyfish form.

And GM, it is... in a way.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The video game boy; the one who wins

Ace pointer Maybe Diego got some trollspiration from the two of them.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia: 'welcome. Thought you deserved it after all the insects and trolling.

Oh, but they're not misspellings. They're affectionate nicknames!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Winter Flag Trademark

I don't think Sninom comes from "syndrome". I think it comes from a dyslexic salmon but with a little "Simon flavor".

That was the first statement of a person older than me; I have disagreed upon here at forums CR.

Quote:
And Simone(n)lly is Simon + jelly for his jellyfish form.

Hmm... That's possible too.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Oh, but they're not misspellings. They're affectionate nicknames!

Yeah, Wright. They became Nicknames after all these fortunates-misfortunates happen. :shoe:

Quote:
Ace pointer Maybe Diego got some trollspiration from the two of them.

Troll Inspiration... Riiiight...

The Enigma

Maya fell off a ladder and thought she broke her pinky finger, but brushed it off like it was nothing. Turns out she broke her arm, elbow, and dislocated her shoulder. Phoenix carried her all the way to the hospital freaking out the whole time. Maya was confused. "Nick, you don't have to do that." "Maya, are you crazy? You're INJURED!" "It's only my arm. I can still walk." "No! You need a wheelchair!" "Nick..." They argued about Maya's ability to walk for a half hour even after she got a cast and everything. Then Athena cracked an egg on Apollo's head and made sunny side ups for breakfast. Lang Zi says: I need moar sleep. I'm still dreaming as I'm typing this.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Cuteness all around. And that sounds like something Lang Zi may have actually said: "When you feel tired, rest."

*swats Nick, Apollo, and Athena with lawyer-swatter anyway*
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

I spent an entire dream in the same location, some big white room where people came and went and said and did things. I don't think I remember half of it.
But Maya was talking about her ex. It was also vaguely implied that she and Larry had history.

A group of kindergarten kids where having lunch there, and Trucy told me how hungry she was, before going to one of the kids plate and shamelessly helping herself to some. The teacher saw it and told her off, and she apologized and left. Fun fact, Trucy had a high-pitched and very raspy voice.

Larry sang all of his left songs. That is, songs about the left, as in the direction. He had quite many.

Me (about something made out of wood): Maybe it isn't broken. Maybe Maya's just a really bad carpenter.

Someone: And what about Going for Miles?
Larry: I'll take care of Going for Miles. (They actually referred to me that way)

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond: Hahah, aww, poor Maya. And aww, Phoenix. And damn you Athena.

GfM: I found the Maya as a potentially bad carpenter-dream unexpectedly cute. If Larry wasn't going to take care of you in a dangerous way or something it sounds rather sweet with them calling you Going for Miles. And I'm kind of curious when it comes to his left songs. But who the hell dreams about Larry anyway!?

---

Don't know what's been up with my subconscious the past few days, it's all overactive when it comes to random tiny dreamlets, and tonight it was... even more overactive.

Curses, I woke up fourty minutes ago, fell asleep for a short while and dreamed about the world's ugliest objection that GfM dreamed about one time. I didn't get to hear it, but people were discussing it and trying to say it the way it was described.

Simon: You claimed that I was blind to the facts before, but I've never been blind when it comes to the state of my [...]

Diego seems like someone who could put himself in a tiny bit of danger for the sake of trolling.

That sight made Simon hungry. Hungry and thirsty.

Maggey is terrified by snow. This is hidden behind one psycholock.

Taka squeeing over cute humans, his pet included.

To the Blackquill siblings: What do you do with those opinions?
Aura: Throw them on the ground, step on them and grind them to dust with our shoes.

Something with "stiff" and I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I can't decipher it.

Glen Elg is of Swedish ancestry (in the dream, that is, not claiming that he is for real, haha), and I played with the thought "what if he's really a moose (älg, pronounced "elg" means moose in Swedish, in Norwegian the word is spelled elg but apparently the surname counts as Swedish - my subconscious knows more about old-fashioned surnames than I do) who stepped into a wormhole and arrived to Japanfornia as a human?"

"You can't even leave Ron alone for one second! Could you stop doing that?"

Aura to Simon: Don't worry about it. I'm here for you.

Layton stalked me and Carmine Accidenti (I must say I jumped a bit when I started playing the Pandora's box-game and saw my own name in a letter, I didn't get if it was some weirdass coincidence or if it was "to me", and I thought "Layton is stalking me!") and Titti the hamster (I named it Titti in the game but apparently Phoenix likes that name too, but I realize it sounds quite unfortunate in English) belongs to Wright.

Once when Simon was a little kid and didn't want to sleep he shouted "SAMURAIS DON'T GET TUCKED TO BED!" when his mother tried to do just that. I think he surrendered later.

"Diego is Trucy's stepfather... just kidding."

"There's no need for me to talk there."

Simon's feels a stabbing sensation in his arm for some second, he jumps quite a bit since he's used to some tingling now and then, but it's usually not painful.

"It's important to see the truth for what it is, Trite."

Bikini to Phoenix: Wa ha ha, watch your tone and talk like a proper lady.

There's some strange light shining in the darkness outside my window... it must be Dahlia.

Naitou: I can hear perfectly well, Mr. Re'dwoth!

Iris emptying a bottle of salad dressing down Dusky Bridge.

"If only I were as wealthy as Mr. Edgeworth."

"Do you want to tell the accused about the witness or do you want him to kill you?" (Asked as if both of the alternatives are valid options, and not in a threatening way whatsoever.)

Phew the bloody hell.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

No, I think he was going to like, show me around or something.

Diego would do anything for trolling. Even that.

The Enigma

A lawyer swatter...I want one now...mainly because some of my friends are lawyers.

GFM: I love those dreams, just being in a big room. They're easier to remember

And WFG: aw, kid Simon! :acro: That's exactly something he would say.

Maya went into the boy's bathroom again and didn't get caught. She tried to get Ema to do it too, but Ema didn't want to. Instead Ema visited Lana in prison with a whole bunch of soda bottles in her arms. She gave Lana a bottle of sprite that had Lana's name on it. Lana was very touched.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Hehe! :edgey: Yes, I feel that way too, haha.

Maya, Maya... :welly: And aww to Ema and Lana, that was adorable.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bramimond Yeah, it's quite practical :maya: And awwww, sweet Ema.

[Whip the cream!]

I quote-edited... again... I blame the heat, I feel sledgehammered by it (and my head throbs and please, Thor, come and swing your hammer). I also blame Ema. But since I dozed off for ten minutes I have something relevant (albeit not too exciting) to say.

Someone (I see Souta when I think of the dreamlet but I'm not sure) made everyone look incompetent by stealing, hiding and changing decisive evidence. It was some photos. Gumshoe was the last one to be tricked by him.

Iris with Maya-personality.

Going for Miles wrote:
Larry sang all of his left songs. That is, songs about the left, as in the direction. He had quite many.

Someone: And what about Going for Miles?
Larry: I'll take care of Going for Miles. (They actually referred to me that way)

Hmm... I hope for your sake he didn't take you out to karaoke to sing nothing but songs about the left.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Don't know what's been up with my subconscious the past few days, it's all overactive when it comes to random tiny dreamlets, and tonight it was... even more overactive.

I like your dreams this way. There's so much more to play with.

Quote:
Simon: You claimed that I was blind to the facts before, but I've never been blind when it comes to the state of my [...]

My first guess was "princess" in reference to Athena, but I'm gonna toss out a few more... his pants. Or the leaf hiding in his pants. Or is it the shampoo and conditioner the other day? Or, of course, how could I forget, his bottle of B12 or that of his anti-depressants? Oh, wait. Maybe he's actually talking about his starfishing. Dang, I really can't decide, guys.

Quote:
Diego seems like someone who could put himself in a tiny bit of danger for the sake of trolling.

:javado: <- the face of a schemer.

Quote:
Taka squeeing over cute humans, his pet included.

I do too, Taka. Especially when he's starfishing.

Quote:
To the Blackquill siblings: What do you do with those opinions?
Aura: Throw them on the ground, step on them and grind them to dust with our shoes.

"I don't care about those opinions, so I threw them on the ground! I'm not part of the system!"

Quote:
Something with "stiff" and I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I can't decipher it.

Whatever it is, I recommend starfishing; unless it's an inanimate object that can't be broken up into pieces to starfish on the ground. Then, soak it in water.

Quote:
Glen Elg is of Swedish ancestry (in the dream, that is, not claiming that he is for real, haha), and I played with the thought "what if he's really a moose (älg, pronounced "elg" means moose in Swedish, in Norwegian the word is spelled elg but apparently the surname counts as Swedish - my subconscious knows more about old-fashioned surnames than I do) who stepped into a wormhole and arrived to Japanfornia as a human?"

So... moose become humans when they go through wormholes, but humans become cats when they go through them? What do cats become, then?

Quote:
"You can't even leave Ron alone for one second! Could you stop doing that?"

Yeah, Atmey, stop bullying him, Gawd. Do you want to be swatted? >:(

Unless, this is actually a case between Mr. Godot and the Twisted Mr., similar to my previous dream of where Asogi was complaining to Ryu about Nick and Holmes.

Quote:
Once when Simon was a little kid and didn't want to sleep he shouted "SAMURAIS DON'T GET TUCKED TO BED!" when his mother tried to do just that. I think he surrendered later.

Makes me wonder if he and Aura used to act scenes out from The Last Samurai.

Quote:
"There's no need for me to talk there."

I wish this line replaced the usual "No clues there" line in the games. It'd then sound more amusing. "Talk there? Talk to what? Nick, you talk to your bookshelf?" etc.

Quote:
"It's important to see the truth for what it is, Trite."

"That, coming from a former troll?"
"Ha! You got me there... is what you want me to say, huh? Sorry, but I'm not that hard-up yet."
"Just admit it already. My truth powers beat yours."
"Perhaps... but they don't hold a candle to my troll powers."
"I thought you had coffee powers?"
"They're the exact same thing, Trite. Or haven't you noticed?"
I dunno where I'm going with this.

Quote:
Bikini to Phoenix: Wa ha ha, watch your tone and talk like a proper lady.

"And while you're at it, you should dress like one too. Looking like a nun isn't all bad!"

Quote:
There's some strange light shining in the darkness outside my window... it must be Dahlia.

Th-that's creepy.

Quote:
Naitou: I can hear perfectly well, Mr. Re'dwoth!

Twist: That's exactly how Drunkworth pronounced his name.

Another twist: Drunkworth has a Cockney accent; normally, he doesn't.

Quote:
"Do you want to tell the accused about the witness or do you want him to kill you?" (Asked as if both of the alternatives are valid options, and not in a threatening way whatsoever.)

So what happens if I choose the latter? Do I get to tell the accused about the witness anyway?

Quote:
Phew the bloody hell.

For a moment, I thought this was another dream. XP

Bramimond wrote:
A lawyer swatter...I want one now...mainly because some of my friends are lawyers.

Sorry to say, mine only works on lawyers in Japanifornia. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I live in Cali- er, Japanifornia.

Quote:
Maya went into the boy's bathroom again and didn't get caught. She tried to get Ema to do it too, but Ema didn't want to. Instead Ema visited Lana in prison with a whole bunch of soda bottles in her arms. She gave Lana a bottle of sprite that had Lana's name on it. Lana was very touched.

See, Maya, that's how to break the system. Bring a bunch of soda bottles into prison even though it's not allowed. :P

Jk, that's really sweet all the same.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Iris with Maya-personality.

Sounds like Iris Watson. (Not really joking here.)

~

Whew, so I did have an AA-related dream this time. It was almost a non-DGS one too, except for one instant...

Franziska got a game of her own, and I was playing it. She seemed to look older and more professional; even had a change in clothes and hairstyle. Actually, it wasn't that big a difference. She still wore gray, but she lost the puffy shoulders for a more lacy blouse instead, though the blue gem broach was now clasped on her lapel, rather than on a ribbon. In a way, this style was inspired by Edgeworth's toned down style ever since he ditched his debut suit. She also had a thin strain of hair coming down from behind her still short hair. My subconscious told me it was a hair extension, but I wasn't so sure. We, as in my subconscious and I, actually argued about it for a bit.

Anyway, I didn't walk from place to place. I was driven from place to place in a shiny red hot rod. (I dunno if Edgey was my chauffeur, actually. I didn't get to see him.) My subconscious then told me that she'd make a great car model. This time, I agreed without a single retort. It was still an investigations game, though, so there was a case to investigate. I ended up interrogating witnesses myself. At some point, I even got to have a chat with Godot.

But as I was thinking this would be a completely DGS-free dream for once in a long time, then when I stop by the Wright & Co. Law Offices, I find not Phoenix, but Ryunosuke. "What the fudge are you doing here, damn it!?" my subconscious screamed. He promptly vanished into thin air. I didn't even get to swat him. X(

Holmes was nowhere to be found this time. I guess he must have been avoiding me once I got this swatter.

It's Larry, so it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

About the wormholes, I think it depends on which way you're going through them.

That game sounded nice. And Franziska sounds very cool-looking.

[Whip the cream!]

I like your dreams this way. There's so much more to play with.

Hehe! Well, you have a point there.
Quote:
My first guess was "princess" in reference to Athena, but I'm gonna toss out a few more... his pants. Or the leaf hiding in his pants. Or is it the shampoo and conditioner the other day? Or, of course, how could I forget, his bottle of B12 or that of his anti-depressants? Oh, wait. Maybe he's actually talking about his starfishing. Dang, I really can't decide, guys.

It was something that belonged to him, so not a person or an act. I'm just... I'm going to guess "pants". Because the most simple answer is often the correct one. Or something.
Quote:
:javado: <- the face of a schemer.

To say the least.
Quote:
I do too, Taka. Especially when he's starfishing.

So do I, Taka and Rubia. (But to be fair I squee just as much when he isn't starfishing.)
Quote:
"I don't care about those opinions, so I threw them on the ground! I'm not part of the system!"

Haha, yeah, that's basically how I interepreted it. Aura, you lil' rebel.
Quote:
Whatever it is, I recommend starfishing; unless it's an inanimate object that can't be broken up into pieces to starfish on the ground. Then, soak it in water.

I'm pretty sure it was a person it was all about... and yeah, starfishing always works... I'll recommend it to them too, or just stretching out as if one were a caaaaaaaaat or stretching out overall because gah. Such damn great pleasure. (That wasn't intentional, the caaaaaaaat-thing, but I'll leave it. Sounds like a yawning, lazy cat. The real reason is that I heard thunder and got so happy my finger just stuck and now it's thundering bloody murder. My dreams of tonight will be about headaches, intense pain relief or electricity.) After soaking in water, because that's nice too, makes the starfishing more authentic, inanimate or not. I starfished in a park today because I couldn't miss that opportunity.
Quote:
So... moose become humans when they go through wormholes, but humans become cats when they go through them? What do cats become, then?

Moose, perhaps. No, I think it depends on the wormhole.
Quote:
Yeah, Atmey, stop bullying him, Gawd. Do you want to be swatted? >:(

Unless, this is actually a case between Mr. Godot and the Twisted Mr., similar to my previous dream of where Asogi was complaining to Ryu about Nick and Holmes.

Hahah, either option works for me.
Quote:
Makes me wonder if he and Aura used to act scenes out from The Last Samurai.

Aww, haha, that would be quite adorable.
Quote:
I wish this line replaced the usual "No clues there" line in the games. It'd then sound more amusing. "Talk there? Talk to what? Nick, you talk to your bookshelf?" etc.

Haha! I like that idea. But that makes me wonder what he'd say to his bookshelf.
Quote:
"Ha! You got me there... is what you want me to say, huh? Sorry, but I'm not that hard-up yet."

Me neither, but I like it.
Quote:
"And while you're at it, you should dress like one too. Looking like a nun isn't all bad!"

I completely agree with Bikini there. Of course he should talk and look like a proper ladylike nun!
Quote:
Th-that's creepy.

It was! Especially since I had been in this semi-sleeping state and thought I was fully awake, haha.
Quote:

-No, no, no. Say it after me. Re'dwoth!
-But that's what I'm saying! That's what I've been saying the whole time!

Yesss. I like the Cockney-plottwist. I wish I knew all this, Cockney-Drunkworth and all, before watching GK2. I'd be less pissed then.
Quote:
So what happens if I choose the latter? Do I get to tell the accused about the witness anyway?

Sadly that was never revealed.
Quote:
For a moment, I thought this was another dream. XP

Hahahah, well... What with my subconscious and its great details these past few days it's not far of a stretch. At all.
Quote:
Franziska got a game of her own, and I was playing it. She seemed to look older and more professional; even had a change in clothes and hairstyle.

Aww, dear ol' Kvitty! I'd play that game. Especially since I'm curious about how she'll act and look when she's older. Sounds like she looked really cool.
Quote:
My subconscious told me it was a hair extension, but I wasn't so sure. We, as in my subconscious and I, actually argued about it for a bit.

Did anyone win?
Quote:
I ended up interrogating witnesses myself.

Dang, I read it as "I ended up interrogating myself".
-Do you have an alibi, Rubia?
-You should know that yourself, Rubia.
-Don't play smart with me.
-Bark, bark!
Quote:
"What the fudge are you doing here, damn it!?" my subconscious screamed. He promptly vanished into thin air. I didn't even get to swat him. X(

Hahahah! But still, damn that troll. Next time, Rubia. Next time.
Quote:
Holmes was nowhere to be found this time. I guess he must have been avoiding me once I got this swatter.

Wise of him to fear the swatter.

I will never understand these wormholes.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was a person it was all about... and yeah, starfishing always works... I'll recommend it to them too, or just stretching out as if one were a caaaaaaaaat or stretching out overall because gah. Such damn great pleasure. (That wasn't intentional, the caaaaaaaat-thing, but I'll leave it. Sounds like a yawning, lazy cat. The real reason is that I heard thunder and got so happy my finger just stuck and now it's thundering bloody murder. My dreams of tonight will be about headaches, intense pain relief or electricity.) After soaking in water, because that's nice too, makes the starfishing more authentic, inanimate or not. I starfished in a park today because I couldn't miss that opportunity.

It's the best costume for Halloween too. "What are you doing there and why are you all wet?" "I'm a starfish, silly."

Intense pain relief? How does that feel like?

Quote:
Quote:

Haha! I like that idea. But that makes me wonder what he'd say to his bookshelf.

"I used to think these books were a waste of space gathering dust, but one time I felt a bit insomniac, I opened up one of them and fell asleep in seconds. I guess you're not that much of a waste after all."

Thinking about it, that is pretty much exactly what he'd say in a later game. I only wish the devs will have him talk to his bookshelf more often.

Quote:
Quote:

Me neither, but I like it.

I had it at the first two lines, but then it went on. Now I'm not sure what else to add.

Quote:
Quote:

-No, no, no. Say it after me. Re'dwoth!
-But that's what I'm saying! That's what I've been saying the whole time!

Yesss. I like the Cockney-plottwist. I wish I knew all this, Cockney-Drunkworth and all, before watching GK2. I'd be less pissed then.

"Um, sir, you're starting to sound a little Cockney there. Maybe you ought to take a break from investigating for a bit?"
"Nooo way, Dective Gumshow. I'm on toppa this case, and no'un else is getting it!"

Quote:
Quote:
Franziska got a game of her own, and I was playing it. She seemed to look older and more professional; even had a change in clothes and hairstyle.

Aww, dear ol' Kvitty! I'd play that game. Especially since I'm curious about how she'll act and look when she's older. Sounds like she looked really cool.

Every time I see that name, she turns into a cat in my mind. *sigh*

Quote:
Quote:
My subconscious told me it was a hair extension, but I wasn't so sure. We, as in my subconscious and I, actually argued about it for a bit.

Did anyone win?

I don't think so. We let it hang because neither of us could prove our sides. Maybe another day of investigation is needed.

Quote:
Quote:
I ended up interrogating witnesses myself.

Dang, I read it as "I ended up interrogating myself".
-Do you have an alibi, Rubia?
-You should know that yourself, Rubia.
-Don't play smart with me.
-Bark, bark!

Normally, I would question why I would ask myself where I've been, but after the hair extension argument, I'm inclined to believe this.

[Whip the cream!]

It's fine that you don't understand the wormholes. It's such a deep-rooted Swedish thing.
It's the best costume for Halloween too. "What are you doing there and why are you all wet?" "I'm a starfish, silly."

I'll so do it for Halloween... Or... perhaps people will stumble over me. (And I will get cold as heck since I'm all wet.)
Quote:
Intense pain relief? How does that feel like?

To put it simply: mmmmmmwwwwhhhhhahhhhhhhhh :acro: :acro: :acro: . Something like that.
Quote:
Thinking about it, that is pretty much exactly what he'd say in a later game. I only wish the devs will have him talk to his bookshelf more often.

Yes, that would be a gem.
Quote:
"Um, sir, you're starting to sound a little Cockney there. Maybe you ought to take a break from investigating for a bit?"
"Nooo way, Dective Gumshow. I'm on toppa this case, and no'un else is getting it!"

Headcanon'd. Very much so. Cockney is very, very Drunkworth.
Quote:
Every time I see that name, she turns into a cat in my mind. *sigh*

Pesky wormholes. Turning Franziskas into Kvittys.
Quote:
I don't think so. We let it hang because neither of us could prove our sides. Maybe another day of investigation is needed.

The suspense!
Quote:
Normally, I would question why I would ask myself where I've been, but after the hair extension argument, I'm inclined to believe this.

Yes, that sounds legit. If one can argue with one's subconscious one can very well take it to new levels by arguing with oneself.

Manfred von Karma: Ace Attorney Investigations. It started in an office, where I somehow moved a bunch of notebooks (some of them leaf-shaped, like the one I take dreamnotes in), but couldn't examine them, which made me annoyed with Manfred. "I wanted to show you them so you could see for yourself that your subordinates had done a good job during their investigations!" After that I examined some paper, but all he had to say about it was "Rubbish. Period.".

Shigaraki as a grade school teacher. I was the only one who reacted to it:
- But he's a defense attorney!
- Maybe he wants to be a teacher!
- Perhaps, but he is a defense attorney.
- Wouldn't he fit as a teacher?
- He's still a defense attorney.
Another detail was that Shigaraki had the young Shigaraki sitting in his lap. I was the only one who paid that any mind as well.

Me and Gregory talk about the issue of hair that falls down in one's eyes.
Him: I learn new tricks to master it every day.
Me: I learn to accept it and deal with it.
Appearently.

"Gregory is a very hard worker, just like the defense prosecuting murder."

Apollo has come up with something he calls "ála rómance". Hug someone, make a wish out loud three times, and then say "peekaboo".

My notes said I invented a game called "Plonco". I don't believe that for a second.

Shigaraki laughing as hell. I wonder what was so funny.

Someone to me and Yanni Yogi: One of you will get tied up with some clients. The other one will be... tied up.
Yogi standing in front of a monster looking like a giant snowball. He's nlt tied up though, and he managed to win the fight.
Then he went to the bathroom.
Then he had appearently disappeared after 1-4, but I tracked him down when he was sitting in a car outside an apartment, because I needed to have a word with him.

[Whip the cream!]

GfM: Pah, that Manfred... Shigaraki with his younger self in his lap sounds rather creepy. I like your friendship with Gregory, haha. And that Yogi-dream sounds really structured.

---

Yumihiko: it's fine, all of dad's interior design is made of bananas anyway. *sighs*

Maya and Phoenix washing their hands for a really long time. It has something to do with Charley's leaves.

Metis: No! You already have a coat! This one! *grabs a gray one*

Ssssoutasoutasoutasouta...

Maya: Beware Nick, these people are known for flushing visitors down the toilet.

Someone: Are you there, Apollo? It's really important.

Gant loves to wear ballerina dresses.

Simon: I really, really can't deal with this right now, there are more urgent business for me to take care of. *leans back and sighs, seems very tired*

That thunderstorm made Godot worry: what if the lightning strikes my visor? I must hurry back home, I really shouldn't be outdoors.

Simon: Fine, Apollo. You're right this time. I am a bit dehydrated. But don't think you've won. You can't read my signals. Not even with your bracelet.

I know right, I found it "shady". I like it too :D It wasn't unstructured anyway, it formed some sort of story.

Oh no, not the flushing thing again. I wonder who it was.
I bet Gant looks very pretty in a ballerina dress.

[Whip the cream!]

Mmhm, shady is the word. I wonder how you and Yogi knew one another.

Yeah, what the hell. Don't flush people down the toilet, it's bad. I was going to say "the people at Tender Lender", but I really don't know. And yeah, of course he does.

Winter Flag Trademark

Going for Miles wrote:
I bet Gant looks very pretty in a ballerina dress.

Yipes! :ack:

It's because I've been studying pretty late these days that I get to stay up long enough to join you guys before I head to bed. Certainly, some things are bound to stick so my dreams become a little more varied, yeah?

Going for Miles wrote:
defense prosecuting murder

Three words that would not go together unless we're talking Perry Mason or Ace Attorney.

Quote:
Apollo has come up with something he calls "ála rómance". Hug someone, make a wish out loud three times, and then say "peekaboo".

This seems familiar, as if I had stumbled upon a fanfic similar to it before... but I can't remember which one it was. In any case, it really seems like a badfic prompt.

Quote:
Someone to me and Yanni Yogi: One of you will get tied up with some clients. The other one will be... tied up.
Yogi standing in front of a monster looking like a giant snowball. He's nlt tied up though, and he managed to win the fight.
Then he went to the bathroom.
Then he had appearently disappeared after 1-4, but I tracked him down when he was sitting in a car outside an apartment, because I needed to have a word with him.

Hm? Wait, if Yanni wasn't the one tied up, then that means you were the one tied up, right? So, you tracked him down somehow despite being tied up? Or did you somehow escape like Houdini?

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Yumihiko: it's fine, all of dad's interior design is made of bananas anyway. *sighs*

This was inevitable. I'm honestly surprised it took this long, actually.

Quote:
Maya and Phoenix washing their hands for a really long time. It has something to do with Charley's leaves.

>_> What has Charley been up to?

Quote:
Ssssoutasoutasoutasouta...

If you say this really quickly, it sounds like Souta in a gaseous form leaking out of a hole in a balloon. ;)

Quote:
Maya: Beware Nick, these people are known for flushing visitors down the toilet.

Is there a new trend in town about teleportation toilets? :/

Quote:
Gant loves to wear ballerina dresses.

Glad to hear it.

Quote:
That thunderstorm made Godot worry: what if the lightning strikes my visor? I must hurry back home, I really shouldn't be outdoors.

Ah-ha, so you did have a dream about electricity. Surprisingly, Simon isn't the victim this time.

Quote:
Simon: Fine, Apollo. You're right this time. I am a bit dehydrated. But don't think you've won. You can't read my signals. Not even with your bracelet.

To be fair, Apollo didn't need to use his bracelet to detect his "signals" because anyone who's a bit dehydrated will find it especially hard to hide that excessive fatigue and/or shaking or twitching.

[Whip the cream!]

As long as Yogi and Bansai don't troll your dreams.
This was inevitable. I'm honestly surprised it took this long, actually.

It probably was, yes. Took some time indeed.
Quote:
>_> What has Charley been up to?

I'm not sure I want to know.
Quote:
If you say this really quickly, it sounds like Souta in a gaseous form leaking out of a hole in a balloon. ;)

A companion of the liquified Souta perhaps?
Quote:
Is there a new trend in town about teleportation toilets? :/

I think it was more of a punishment than a method of travelling, but still.
Quote:
Ah-ha, so you did have a dream about electricity. Surprisingly, Simon isn't the victim this time.

Haha, sure did and not the least bit surprised that I had, but yes, the fact that my subconscious was nice enough to leave him the hell alone this time was a nice twist. (I was a bit dehydrated yesterday, so I passed that on to him, but that sure is better than being tormented by electricity.) I wonder if it was during that thunderstorm Engarde got struck by lightning causing the corners of his mouth to reach his ears.
Quote:
To be fair, Apollo didn't need to use his bracelet to detect his "signals" because anyone who's a bit dehydrated will find it especially hard to hide that excessive fatigue and/or shaking or twitching.

He was just being grumpy I think. "Don't come and tell me I'm dehydrated. *is dehydrated*"

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rubia Indeed.
Hah, what the hell. Sounds like a fabolous piece of fanfic.
No, I was the one tied up with clients. I thought he meant that Yogi would then be literally tied up, but appearently he got tied up with a monster instead.
Blimey, first Souta is liquified and now gaseous?

[Whip the cream!]

Dahlia: Yes, a little more of this and a little more of that and some blood is great.

Telling someone that they seem dehydrated is a terrible method of flirting, Apollo.

"What did you do this time, Aura!?"

Simon, grumpy: I don't want to be out of order.

Godot and Maya holding hands, talking about the great bond they share by protecting/trying to protect one another. They understand one another and are pretty close.

Taka wearing a rainbow scarf. Simon is perplexed "where did you get that one and who put it on you? Well, it looks nice." He'll wear his ordinary scarf soon, though.

Viola and Larry making a clay-statue depicting Phoenix. He's fully dressed, so I guess they scrapped both the Neeping Naking and the gold... Unless this is actually another statue. Perhaps Phoenix was so pleased with Neeping Naking he wanted more statues. Also, Larry won't reach great fame as an artist but he'll get by since he's pretty popular amongst a certain clientele, and he will have a happy life.

Some brodnutipitis.
"A really awkward thing happened to me yesterday. A neighbour started banging on my door. It never happened before."
"Tsssk, Simon, Simon..." She shakes her head and snorts.
"It's no laughing matter, it was embarrassing."
"I know. Poor boy." She ruffles his hair. "Do you want to have a chugging contest?" (Yeah, the heat strikes again.)
"Fetch something." She brings, surprise, ice tea in large quantities. "I have to warn you, though, this time I will win."
"Pah. As if." She's correct and punishes him for his cockyness by slumping down on him. He's not happy at all.
"I thought we agreed on this!? You're not allowed to sit on me after a chugging contest. It hurts bloody murder." I think she apologized.
"You're not going to escape this time!"
"What the heck are you talking about?"
"No idea. It felt like the correct thing to say in a situation like this."
"Again: what are you talking about?"
"A situation where one doesn't know what to say."
"Ah. I have to agree with you. That is a good thing to say."
"I spilled oil on my kitchen floor yesterday."
"I hope you slipped."
"I did, but I didn't fall."

Aww, Godot and Maya.
Good for Larry :D (And Neeping naking is the most classy thing ever)

Enter Fulbright, seen from a distance. He is casually dressed, I remember him wearing a shortsleeved, blue and white-checkered shirt.
- How did he know to bring the box?
- Because he's Fulbright.
- No, he's not Fulbright - that's the whole point.
- No no, actually this is Fulbright.
He gave off a chill and friendly vibe, it was definitely the real Fulbright.

Then there was something concerning Klavier and someone named Khwast, but I don't know whatt that was about.

[Whip the cream!]

Hihi! And yes, Larry deserves it! :edgey: (Nothing is classier than a nude golden Phoenix.)

Aww, Fulbright... I understand that it can get confusing.

Klavier loves your naps. Your naps love Klavier.

Yup, Klavier is popular here.

It's gold. Thereby classy by default.

[Whip the cream!]

That's good, you should talk to him about interior design if you interact with him next times he pays you a visit.

And yes. I hope he's proud of that work of art.

I'm not sure I care for his advice on that matter.

Totally. It was my idea that it should be golden. I had nothing to do with its nudity though. That was all Viola's work.

[Whip the cream!]

I meant that you should give him advice, but...

Good decision. Your. Not Viola's. In my opinion. I wonder what she thought, if she just wanted to see Phoenix naked or if she wanted it to look all classical. "It will be majestic if he's naked. He'll look so heroic."

Winter Flag Trademark

Nude Nick Statue... Let's hope Viola don't get scolded by Bruto later.

Finally, an AA Arcade Hall Daydream! ...short. Actually, Rubia and Quillz were playing Dai Gyakuten Saiban in an Arcade Machine. Quillz was Female Layton. Rubia, well... Vampiress. Anyway, as she was playing, a girl passed by. Rubia saw the girl bothering her play, so she immediately swatted the chibi girl.

Ten seconds later, many error messages start popping out of nowhere in the arcade machine. I think it wasn't pretty genius of her to swat 3DS-Tan.

Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WGAhhh, you meant that way around.

Who knows? If it's the former she could always hope to get him to stand model for the statue.

Ace pointer Indeed. Oh, so the arcade theme is back :edgey:

[Whip the cream!]

Ace Pointer: Ach, yeah, that Viola...

Nice that you had a new arcade dream. :maya:

Going for Miles: Yeah, you obviosuly have a much better sense of style than Klavier, I don't encourage anyone to listen to Klavier's advice about interior design. "You should totally have a large sign that says..." "No."

Why do I find that... rather sweet in a sense? Viola wanting Phoenix to model for her.

Winter Flag Trademark

Indeed. But I suddenly saw these OS-Tans to pop up in some of my AA Dreams, like this one. 3DS-Tan has appeared. Wow.

The arcade halls are back again, I guess. :phoenix:

It is a curious question I face this time. I only recall certain flashes of random AA characters: Redd White, Ron & Dessie, and Simon & later Aura. However, each time was in a law office. Not Nick's, though. It was a different law office. This isn't your usual Ace Attorney; this is Ace Civil Attorney. All those people were either my clients or plaintiffs, and the cases weren't nearly as serious as those taken to court. We often ended up discussing loan debt and copyright suits. White, as well as Ron & Dessie, I can understand... but even Simon? (Aura only showed up later to argue with him because they're on such good terms. /sarcasm) I didn't see that much else, though, before my dreams pushed me back to summer classes (not AA-related, I mean).

[Whip the cream!]

Ace Civil Attorney. It should be a spin-off. I wonder how successful it would be, though... But I must say it sounds quite entertaining.
Page 159 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby