Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 411 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I thought so too. A bit dreamy (well. atmosphere-wise, I mean), it could either be really pleasant (like a party full of deaf people?) or a bit unsettling.

Ahh, yeah, I agree.
Quote:
xD Doing things on the floor is great.

Agreed. :D
Quote:
Yeah, it was sweet to see a bit from the start of their partner-in-crimescene-investigation-ship started ^___^

Indeedy! Ooh, I want sweet T.A.G-dreams too. And it would be fun to see some of the early stuff.
Quote:
No kidding. If he were real and I met him I'd probably crush on him. :bellboy:

He's really crush-worthy, isn't he! x3
Quote:
Hello Retinz my old friend, it's nice to dream of you again...~

Eeexactly.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Indeedy! Ooh, I want sweet T.A.G-dreams too. And it would be fun to see some of the early stuff.

Yeaaah. And they've been working together for at least 9 years, there must be some gems from back in the days.

Quote:
He's really crush-worthy, isn't he! x3

Uh-huuuh.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Yay for Retinz! :D I bet he was probably seducing someone in your dream, though :p

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeaaah. And they've been working together for at least 9 years, there must be some gems from back in the days.

Mmm-hm. :D
Southern Corn wrote:
Yay for Retinz! :D I bet he was probably seducing someone in your dream, though :p

Pffft. Who knows. It's Retinz after all. :-P

Spreading my legs I recalled I also dreamed that Apollo, despite not being very physically active, is quite flexible. He can almost do a split.

[Whip the cream!]

Cool. :D

Happy Maria

Let's just hope he doesn't try teaching Pearly. She's still too young, after all, and we wouldn't want to see Pearl on the floor.

Only Pearl On DeFloor may hit the floor!

Happy Maria

And KlavGav. Best two rappers of the decade!

Glad they've got that going for them since they're clearly not the best two dancers.

Happy Maria

Jeez, and it just keeps going on too! Yes, today's dream was yet another continuation. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that it's been going this long to be honest. :payne:

Anyway, today's episode was me infiltrating the first school again to discover some more stuff since we'd left it hanging a bit last time. So now there was this strange exam in this Biology class (which as I recall, GfM and Sam had to take too, poor souls). It was more of an oral exam, though. And not the dentist type. The teacher basically asked some questions in this field and we had to answer fast. If we didn't, then we'd be caught as spies and be sent somewhere I guess. Thankfully, Sam morphed into this giant spider-pig thing and ran towards me right when I was having a bit of trouble with a question. And since I was apparently an esper in this dream, the danger feeling helped me access the fourth dimension and grab the answer from there so my cover wasn't blown. Thanks, Sam. :will:

Then during break I got bored and fiddled around with my spy gadgetry. I found this game on me and I started playing it. I remember at one point I was constructing this island with this stream but then the lava cane to try and ruin it. Thankfully I escaped. Then in the next period I was called for yet ANOTHER exam (seriously, how many exams can you have in a week?!) and while I don't remember the details, I apparently did so astonishingly good that I manage to net my bachelor's and master's in one go :godot: If it only were that easy in real life.

The interesting part is when I got on the bus and read the certificate. There was this weird bracelet enclosed with it that said that it could resurrect someone from the dead for a week :beef: The interesting part was that there was a picture of Dahlia included with it. Apparently there was some ceremony involving the bracelet that I somehow managed to view through video. There was this other object too that was apparently used in another timeline. Hmm. Of course, the others on the bus tried to look at the paper, but I shooed them away. Methinks that there might've been someone working for a rival company on that bus. Then I got down and reported my findings to you two. Apparently you guys had uncovered something else but that's where my dream ends. :viola:

Oh, wait, not entirely. I remember suddenly lucid dreaming at one point and realising that I'd probably forget everything in the dream once I woke up. Then I looked up at this fan that looked a bit like this nice chocolate, and told myself to remember that when I woke up. And it worked! Thanks, dream me! :basil:

Quote:
So now there was this strange exam in this Biology class (which as I recall, GfM and Sam had to take too, poor souls).

Blegh, boring.

Quote:
If we didn't, then we'd be caught as spies and be sent somewhere I guess. Thankfully, Sam morphed into this giant spider-pig thing and ran towards me right when I was having a bit of trouble with a question. And since I was apparently an esper in this dream, the danger feeling helped me access the fourth dimension and grab the answer from there so my cover wasn't blown.

That's... creative.

Quote:
I apparently did so astonishingly good that I manage to net my bachelor's and master's in one go :godot:

Congratulations.

Quote:
There was this weird bracelet enclosed with it that said that it could resurrect someone from the dead for a week :beef:

Cool.

Quote:
The interesting part was that there was a picture of Dahlia included with it.

Unh, no thanks.

Quote:
Then I got down and reported my findings to you two. Apparently you guys had uncovered something else but that's where my dream ends. :viola:

Darn.

---
Daryan was having a twitter conversation with Klavier. I don't remember what he said but he expressed himself rather eloquently in writing, and seemed fun and in a good mood.

At an alternative version of the 4-3 concert, the lift that Klavi and Lami are on during the Guitar's serenade was used for the first part of the concert too. Klavier (I was him briefly) sat on it as it was raised, which was good because if he'd been standing up he'd hit his head on the ceiling. Then its platform was broken so he climbed on top of it somehow while singing. He was smiling, someone said he looked determined and heroic. Later on it lowered to halfway and that's where it stayed for the rest of the concert.

Atipha likes giving more than recieving. Gifts.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
Jeez, and it just keeps going on too! Yes, today's dream was yet another continuation. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that it's been going this long to be honest. :payne:

Haha, your subconscious seems to have taken a liking to this spy-thing!
Quote:
So now there was this strange exam in this Biology class (which as I recall, GfM and Sam had to take too, poor souls).

Oh noo, I'm not good at biology. :/
Quote:
Thankfully, Sam morphed into this giant spider-pig thing and ran towards me right when I was having a bit of trouble with a question.

Ahh, I love being able to shapeshift. I do wonder why I choose to become such an odd monstrosity, but ah, whatever works.
Quote:
And since I was apparently an esper in this dream, the danger feeling helped me access the fourth dimension and grab the answer from there so my cover wasn't blown. Thanks, Sam. :will:

All is well that ends well! You're quite welcome. :-P
Quote:
Then in the next period I was called for yet ANOTHER exam (seriously, how many exams can you have in a week?!) and while I don't remember the details, I apparently did so astonishingly good that I manage to net my bachelor's and master's in one go :godot: If it only were that easy in real life.

What the no. >:/ But at least you made it and... if only. If only.
Quote:
There was this weird bracelet enclosed with it that said that it could resurrect someone from the dead for a week :beef:

I know a few things I would like to do with it.
Quote:
The interesting part was that there was a picture of Dahlia included with it. Apparently there was some ceremony involving the bracelet that I somehow managed to view through video. There was this other object too that was apparently used in another timeline. Hmm. Of course, the others on the bus tried to look at the paper, but I shooed them away. Methinks that there might've been someone working for a rival company on that bus. Then I got down and reported my findings to you two. Apparently you guys had uncovered something else but that's where my dream ends. :viola:

Cool-io! Aah, wish that I knew what the two of the ghost brothers (as Rubia called me and GfM once) did!
Quote:
Oh, wait, not entirely. I remember suddenly lucid dreaming at one point and realising that I'd probably forget everything in the dream once I woke up. Then I looked up at this fan that looked a bit like this nice chocolate, and told myself to remember that when I woke up. And it worked! Thanks, dream me! :basil:

Woop!
Going for Miles wrote:
Daryan was having a twitter conversation with Klavier. I don't remember what he said but he expressed himself rather eloquently in writing, and seemed fun and in a good mood.

Oh, that's sweet! :D
Quote:
Klavier (I was him briefly) sat on it as it was raised, which was good because if he'd been standing up he'd hit his head on the ceiling.

Pffft. xD Wa-wa-wa-waaa...
Quote:
Then its platform was broken so he climbed on top of it somehow while singing. He was smiling, someone said he looked determined and heroic. Later on it lowered to halfway and that's where it stayed for the rest of the concert.

What an annoying platform. But haha, aw, Klavi. x)
Quote:

...gifts. Gifts. Timmari likes both! No, but aw, that's so sweet though! I bet he's great at finding the right gifts for people. :D

Quote:
Aah, wish that I knew what the two of the ghost brothers (as Rubia called me and GfM once) did!

Who ya gonna call? Ghost brothers!

Quote:
Oh, that's sweet! :D

Ja, I liked his style :3

Quote:
Pffft. xD Wa-wa-wa-waaa...

Good grief how he'd been chewing the stage workers out if that had happened xD

Quote:
...gifts. Gifts. Timmari likes both!

Gifts... Pfft, good on ya, Timmari.

Quote:
I bet he's great at finding the right gifts for people. :D

Indeed ^____^

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Who ya gonna call? Ghost brothers!

Ghost brothers!
(I sincerely hope they won't call the Gost Busters on us...)
Quote:
Good grief how he'd been chewing the stage workers out if that had happened xD

Omg, yes, those poor people. xD
Quote:
Gifts... Pfft, good on ya, Timmari.

*hippie chicken-smile*

Also, happy third Sunday of Advent! And happy Sunday if Advent isn't anything for you. :edgey:

:edgey:
It's the third advent and exactly a week until Christmas eve. And even more perfect, new year's eve is on a Sunday, thus 2018 will start on a Monday. It's so perfect :kristoph:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
:edgey:
It's the third advent and exactly a week until Christmas eve. And even more perfect, new year's eve is on a Sunday, thus 2018 will start on a Monday. It's so perfect :kristoph:

So perfect. So smooth.

Wow... thinking about the start of 2018 makes me feel so old. But it's alright. I'm embracing it.

Yeah, I have this planner-thing with a sheet per seven days and I was filling in the dates on it for the rest of 2017 and was like... yes. :viola: I don't really feel old, more weird. 23 is an odd (lol) age. That was Apollo's (and Aploplo's) age in DD... and I can't say for certain that's not why I'm weirded out by it. On another note, it will be the year of 2-4 and some of T&T :3 I think I'm gonna try to squeeze in PLvsPW next fall too, I've been wanting to replay it :D Oh, and since my white room-dreams apparently take place 1st of January I hope stickfigure will continue on that as well =)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, I have this planner-thing with a sheet per seven days and I was filling in the dates on it for the rest of 2017 and was like... yes. :viola:

Aaah.
Quote:
I don't really feel old, more weird.

It's forbidden for someone who's 23 to feel old anyway.
Quote:
23 is an odd (lol) age.

It is! Haha.
Quote:
That was Apollo's (and Aploplo's) age in DD... and I can't say for certain that's not why I'm weirded out by it.

Hmmm!
Quote:
On another note, it will be the year of 2-4 and some of T&T :3 I think I'm gonna try to squeeze in PLvsPW next fall too, I've been wanting to replay it :D Oh, and since my white room-dreams apparently take place 1st of January I hope stickfigure will continue on that as well =)

Cool! :D When's 3-5? Oh, that's so nice. I really hope so! Your first dream this year was that cool one about Zuka and fluids, wasn't it?

Quote:
Cool! :D When's 3-5? Oh, that's so nice. I really hope so! Your first dream this year was that cool one about Zuka and fluids, wasn't it?

February 2019. And then the entire Investigations I and II take place shortly thereafter in a very short timespan. Yeah =) It's time to start loading up the big ol' new year's confetti blaster!

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
February 2019. And then the entire Investigations I and II take place shortly thereafter in a very short timespan.

Ahaa!
Quote:
Yeah =) It's time to start loading up the big ol' new year's confetti blaster!

Ahhh yes. :D

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Blegh, boring.

Not a big fan of biology, are you? :p

Quote:
Quote:
If we didn't, then we'd be caught as spies and be sent somewhere I guess. Thankfully, Sam morphed into this giant spider-pig thing and ran towards me right when I was having a bit of trouble with a question. And since I was apparently an esper in this dream, the danger feeling helped me access the fourth dimension and grab the answer from there so my cover wasn't blown.

That's... creative.

It sure was. Sam is a heck of a fast thinker.

Quote:

I hope it was private. Otherwise, all the fan girls might be peepin' in.

Quote:

I think the 'gifts' part was supposed to make it sound less dirty, but to me it made it sound even dirtier. :redd: What a Salty Cdog I am.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Haha, your subconscious seems to have taken a liking to this spy-thing!

Maybe! I don't know why, I haven't seen a spy movie in ages. Last one I saw was Johnny English.

Quote:
Quote:

Oh noo, I'm not good at biology. :/

Quote:
Quote:
Thankfully, Sam morphed into this giant spider-pig thing and ran towards me right when I was having a bit of trouble with a question.

Ahh, I love being able to shapeshift. I do wonder why I choose to become such an odd monstrosity, but ah, whatever works.

Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Quote:
Quote:
The interesting part was that there was a picture of Dahlia included with it. Apparently there was some ceremony involving the bracelet that I somehow managed to view through video. There was this other object too that was apparently used in another timeline. Hmm. Of course, the others on the bus tried to look at the paper, but I shooed them away. Methinks that there might've been someone working for a rival company on that bus. Then I got down and reported my findings to you two. Apparently you guys had uncovered something else but that's where my dream ends. :viola:

Cool-io! Aah, wish that I knew what the two of the ghost brothers (as Rubia called me and GfM once) did!

Does that mean we three are the spy brothers? :D

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, I have this planner-thing with a sheet per seven days and I was filling in the dates on it for the rest of 2017 and was like... yes. :viola: I don't really feel old, more weird. 23 is an odd (lol) age. That was Apollo's (and Aploplo's) age in DD... and I can't say for certain that's not why I'm weirded out by it. On another note, it will be the year of 2-4 and some of T&T :3 I think I'm gonna try to squeeze in PLvsPW next fall too, I've been wanting to replay it :D Oh, and since my white room-dreams apparently take place 1st of January I hope stickfigure will continue on that as well =)

Yeah, it's pretty weird XD It's a bit funny that we're all older than Apollo here. Maybe if he ever joins this thread we'll all tease him about it :p

AA definitely takes place over time. Only a few cases happen every year. Pretty slow, but at least it amps up a little after the OT. And yay, PLvsPW! :basil: I haven't replayed it in ages now.

Wish the white room a happy new year for me!

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
It sure was. Sam is a heck of a fast thinker.

:godot:
Quote:
I think the 'gifts' part was supposed to make it sound less dirty, but to me it made it sound even dirtier. :redd: What a Salty Cdog I am.

My my my. :no-no:
Quote:
Maybe! I don't know why, I haven't seen a spy movie in ages. Last one I saw was Johnny English.

Haha, ah well, your subconscious making a movie on its own.
Quote:

Nooo, not the theoretical part of it. I just let the world and the organisms do what they do in peace. I'm glad my body is working and the trees are doing well, I don't need to know why.
Quote:
Does that mean we three are the spy brothers? :D

Maybe so! Let your subconscious come up with a cool name for us!
Quote:
Yeah, it's pretty weird XD It's a bit funny that we're all older than Apollo here. Maybe if he ever joins this thread we'll all tease him about it :p

Awww.

Quote:

I mean it's useful, I'll give it that.

Quote:
I hope it was private. Otherwise, all the fan girls might be peepin' in.

It seemed that way.

Quote:
I think the 'gifts' part was supposed to make it sound less dirty, but to me it made it sound even dirtier. :redd:

Yeah, on one hand I think there was no un-making it dirty, on the other hand stickfigure knew exactly what it was doing.

Quote:
Last one I saw was Johnny English.

Oh, I was thinking about the scene where he puts on a video of him lipsyncing to Abba while brushing his teeth just a few days ago.

Quote:

Mm. At least I still got a month and some days left being the same age as he was in AJ. Tease my kid?! Sure :apollo:

Quote:
AA definitely takes place over time. Only a few cases happen every year.

Mm, and then AAI and AAI2 goes like swoosh with cases happening like every day.

Quote:
Wish the white room a happy new year for me!

Will do~

Someone was ranking their favourite narrators of the games. They seemed to only have playd DD and some of T&T. Mia was first on the list, but I don't recall what they said about her. Second was Athena, because she's fun and chirpy and "you can tell it's her narration from a mile away", and that she always tries to better herself, which was shown by a quote by her that said "It's pathetic... I wish I could do like Phoenix and wing it". She seemed to be a bit stressed over the fact that she could figure most things out in grounded theories and not (have to) come up with things on the fly, like Phoenix does. Phoenix himself was next on the list, and then Apollo. There had been a flashback scene of when him and Clay became friends (in this version they were in their late teens or young adults) and it was during the evening or nighttime and the person doing the write-up thought it was silly how the writers made Apollo call the stars "the lights" as if it was gonna be some kind of twist that it was in fact stars he was referring to. Anyway, the scene went something like:
Apollo: Why are you watching the lights?
Clay: The New York-stars are really beautiful. You should join me. :)
And so Apollo did. The scene had voice acting, Clay had a kind of typical young-cool-guy-dub-voice but it suited him. Apollo wasn't voiceacted in the same vein that visual novel-player characters often aren't even when the rest of the cast is.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Second was Athena, because she's fun and chirpy and "you can tell it's her narration from a mile away", and that she always tries to better herself

That's such a cute description!
Quote:
There had been a flashback scene of when him and Clay became friends (in this version they were in their late teens or young adults) and it was during the evening or nighttime

Ooooh.
Quote:
Apollo: Why are you watching the lights?

That sounds kinda... *Timmari-voice* ...spiritual. :3
Quote:
Clay: The New York-stars are really beautiful. You should join me. :)

:acro:
Quote:
The scene had voice acting, Clay had a kind of typical young-cool-guy-dub-voice but it suited him.

:)
Quote:
Apollo wasn't voiceacted in the same vein that visual novel-player characters often aren't even when the rest of the cast is.

Aploplo, chimes in: WAAAHAAA JUST WHEN AND HOW DID THEY COME UP WITH THAT???!!!

---

I dreamed that Rubia was back, so the rest of the thread-fellas greeted her.

There was some guy in a book (I don't remember the book that much, but it seemed awesome, and I found it awesome in the dream, the main character seemed awesome as well, and like subtly funny and poker-faced and there was this subject of reincarnation as well). Anyway. This guy, a friend of the main character, GfM said that they thought about Gress when they read the book, because he had brown hair, glasses as well, but most importantly, he was slightly (very) well-hung, so he had a big bulge in his trousers. He had a ring in his ear too... GfM? Gress doesn't have that for real, has he?

Well, as a former dream GfM had can tell, Atipha got really excited when and after he and Anthony made out. One of the things that made the excitement even stronger was the fact that a man never had desired him physically before, or rather, not as far as he knew, so the fact that a man very obviously desired him felt so hot.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Someone was ranking their favourite narrators of the games. They seemed to only have playd DD and some of T&T. Mia was first on the list, but I don't recall what they said about her. Second was Athena, because she's fun and chirpy and "you can tell it's her narration from a mile away", and that she always tries to better herself, which was shown by a quote by her that said "It's pathetic... I wish I could do like Phoenix and wing it". She seemed to be a bit stressed over the fact that she could figure most things out in grounded theories and not (have to) come up with things on the fly, like Phoenix does.

'Wing it'? 'On the fly'? Sounds like Athena has a sense of humour.

Quote:
Apollo wasn't voiceacted in the same vein that visual novel-player characters often aren't even when the rest of the cast is.

The Sigma effect.

Actually, speaking of Sigma...

Spoiler: VLR
It would be a cool twist in a game with Apollo where he thinks he's his 22-year old self but there's a surprise and he's really...

Just Aploplo.

Wouldn't that be great?

Quote:
Quote:

Aploplo, chimes in: WAAAHAAA JUST WHEN AND HOW DID THEY COME UP WITH THAT???!!!

And that would be his reaction to what I said above :p

Quote:
I dreamed that Rubia was back, so the rest of the thread-fellas greeted her.

Maybe this dream will come true soon.

Man, what a disappointment. I had a spy dream again, but now I can't seem to remember it. Well, actually, I remember something about it. I remember that it was basically filler and nothing really happened. So there's that at least.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:

Spoiler: VLR
It would be a cool twist in a game with Apollo where he thinks he's his 22-year old self but there's a surprise and he's really...

Just Aploplo.

Wouldn't that be great?

Nooo... the thing they did in DD was bad enough. :(
Quote:
And that would be his reaction to what I said above :p

Yeah. xD
Quote:
Man, what a disappointment. I had a spy dream again, but now I can't seem to remember it. Well, actually, I remember something about it. I remember that it was basically filler and nothing really happened. So there's that at least.

Ah well... :/

Quote:
That's such a cute description!

Yeah =) Choo choo, here comes a load of love for Athena <3 :athena:

Quote:
That sounds kinda... *Timmari-voice* ...spiritual. :3

^___^

Quote:
(I don't remember the book that much, but it seemed awesome, and I found it awesome in the dream, the main character seemed awesome as well, and like subtly funny and poker-faced and there was this subject of reincarnation as well).

Neat.

Quote:
He had a ring in his ear too... GfM? Gress doesn't have that for real, has he?

Not that I know of.

Quote:
not as far as he knew,

Fair enough, just know this, Atipha, in another realm of reality a guy insisted on you being bisexual and wants to flirt with you :viola:

Quote:
so the fact that a man very obviously desired him felt so hot

I like that explanation, and I bet it did :edgey:

Quote:
Wing it'? 'On the fly'? Sounds like Athena has a sense of humour.

"On the fly" was my doing, so... me and her both :-P

Quote:

NO. :larry:

Quote:

Blast. Ah, well.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah =) Choo choo, here comes a load of love for Athena <3 :athena:

Choo choo, here comes some more. :D
Quote:
Neat.

Yup! I really, really want it.
Quote:
Fair enough, just know this, Atipha, in another realm of reality a guy insisted on you being bisexual and wants to flirt with you :viola:

He's... flirtable alright. :kristoph:
Quote:
I like that explanation, and I bet it did :edgey:

Yeah, and I'm so happy for his sake. :D <3

Quote:
Quote:

...and another saying you're "flirtable alright". :edgey:

Quote:
Yup! I really, really want it.

I love dreams with cool stuff like that, it just sucks when they're too vague/dream recall too bad to do something with it.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

...and another saying you're "flirtable alright". :edgey:

Yeah, look, Atipha! :D Men really like you!
Quote:
I love dreams with cool stuff like that, it just sucks when they're too vague/dream recall too bad to do something with it.

I really do as well, and yeep, it sucks! ;s So annoying. :/

Quote:
Yeah, look, Atipha! :D Men really like you!

Haha, so precious x)

Quote:
I really do as well, and yeep, it sucks! ;s So annoying. :/

Mh. I still miss one of the coolest songs I've ever heard, in a dream -- incidentally it was called "Diego".

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Haha, so precious x)

x3
Quote:
Mh. I still miss one of the coolest songs I've ever heard, in a dream -- incidentally it was called "Diego".

Uhhh. :/ (And hahaha... Diego and cool song, that's some combination alright.

Polecat was in a game with Apollo as the player character. This was before they became genuine friends and he was more like “that guy who really likes to annoy me but isn’t that bad now that I’m getting to know him better” to Apollo. He had the two sprites/animations WG dreamed of once (one sneaky/sarcastic-looking and one “innocent”-looking), his default one was forward-looking, a smile like :] and his hands behind his back. Apollo told him about the case victim’s death because Anthony had met him, and not long before the murder, it turned out. Upon hearing that the victim had been killed his animation changed to him looking serious, almost a bit sad, and looking away. Apollo asked him to tell him about their meeting, and that he’d have to testify in court as a suspect since he was one of the last persons to see him alive. Anthony agreed to do so, now the animation was a variation of the former one, looking the same but misty-eyed.
Anthony: You don’t… actually suspect me… do you…?
Apollo: As a lawyer, I have to take everything and everyone into account. But as a person, no. I can’t see it for you.
Anthony: *smiles*

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Polecat was in a game with Apollo as the player character. This was before they became genuine friends and he was more like “that guy who really likes to annoy me but isn’t that bad now that I’m getting to know him better” to Apollo.

That must have been fun, having him in the game when their relationship was still like that.
Quote:
He had the two sprites/animations WG dreamed of once (one sneaky/sarcastic-looking and one “innocent”-looking), his default one was forward-looking, a smile like :] and his hands behind his back.

Hehe. :D The deafult one sounds sweet and Poley.
Quote:
Apollo told him about the case victim’s death because Anthony had met him, and not long before the murder, it turned out. Upon hearing that the victim had been killed his animation changed to him looking serious, almost a bit sad, and looking away.

Ahh... :/
Quote:
Apollo asked him to tell him about their meeting, and that he’d have to testify in court as a suspect since he was one of the last persons to see him alive. Anthony agreed to do so, now the animation was a variation of the former one, looking the same but misty-eyed.
Anthony: You don’t… actually suspect me… do you…?

Darliiing. <3
Quote:
Apollo: As a lawyer, I have to take everything and everyone into account. But as a person, no. I can’t see it for you.

Darliiing. <3
Quote:
Anthony: *smiles*

:3

That's a cute picture! :edgey:

---

I dreamed that there was some non-regular in this thread, they seemed like a rather cool person. Funny. Sadly I missed having this thread-discussion that takes place now and then, with them, they had one with GfM and I wished I would have joined, it seemed fun.

Something about the first time GfM dreamed about Gress. And also how more and more information comes to light regarding such characters the more one dreams about them, making them more and more fleshed out. Like "first I didn't even know whether Gress or Atipha was the asexual one, and in hindsight that feels weird as hell".

Quote:
That must have been fun, having him in the game when their relationship was still like that.

Haha, yeah. It's just tomfoolery with that guy, but I guess I'll allow it... somewhat.

Quote:
Hehe. :D The deafult one sounds sweet and Poley.

Yup!

Quote:
That's a cute picture! :edgey:

Thankya!

Quote:
And also how more and more information comes to light regarding such characters the more one dreams about them, making them more and more fleshed out. Like "first I didn't even know whether Gress or Atipha was the asexual one, and in hindsight that feels weird as hell".

Yeah, that's my favourite part. Like gradual characterbuilding, at first they're more like concepts, often even without a name, and then some just catch on and get genuine backstories, personalities etc. I feel like I know the dreamcharacters so well and hardly any of it was consciously decided.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Haha, yeah. It's just tomfoolery with that guy, but I guess I'll allow it... somewhat.

*sneaky animation while Strange People is playing*
Quote:
Yeah, that's my favourite part. Like gradual characterbuilding, at first they're more like concepts, often even without a name, and then some just catch on and get genuine backstories, personalities etc. I feel like I know the dreamcharacters so well and hardly any of it was consciously decided.

Uh-huh, same. And it almost feels weird that they haven't always had this distinct personality and how they look. And those little snippet when you already know them, so one sees certain things in a different light, or just knows that this person has a cool interest.

Happy Maria

Good news! I finally remembered the spy dream from yesterday!

Alright, so basically us three were in this museum/temple. I remember us finding this secret passage here and following it to this chamber. In it was a Jaffa cake. We didn't care though so we left. I remember later, we were having this car chase. There were two cars following us and one of them had a kid in it. He had the Jaffa cake! Fortunately we managed to outrun them.

But that isn't where it ends. No, sirs, I had yet another one today!

This time, the super mysterious organisation we work for asked me to spy on this tenant in this apartment complex. To my surprise, the complex was where I lived, and the tenant there was actually Rubia! Well, sort of. It was more like Gumshoe with Missile's head in her avatar. But we recognised each other and had a stroll around a complex. I bought an ice cream and remember crunching it down really grossly. I...don't actually remember if I did any actual spywork, but I think I did end up discovering something, though the details escape me.

Quote:
In it was a Jaffa cake. We didn't care though so we left.

xD Upon googling they look rather disgusting, so it was probably for the best.

Quote:
There were two cars following us and one of them had a kid in it. He had the Jaffa cake!

*gasp!*

Quote:
Well, sort of. It was more like Gumshoe with Missile's head in her avatar.

Oh. xD

Quote:
But we recognised each other and had a stroll around a complex.

Chill.
Page 411 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 408, 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby