Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 62 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The Enigma

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of that, if your mind allows it XD

I had a rather touching dream last night. I replayed and beat Dual Destinies before going to bed last night so in my dream (this was minutes after the trial ended) Trucy ran up to hug Athena and said, "Thena, I'm so happy you're alright!" and Athena started crying happily as they, Wright, Apollo, and Pearls all got into a group hug with Phoenix saying, "No matter what, this family will always stick together."

...Then after that, I must have figured out I was lucid dreaming because I said, "Awww, this is so cute. I have to post this on the dream thread on Court Records." Then Trucy came up and asked, "What are you talking about anyways?"

"Crap, I forgot I was still dreaming. Guess I'll have to wait to wake up before going on there."

"...I still have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll play along! Do you wanna see me pull your laptop out of my panties?"
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Oh! Your dream sounds extremely pleasant and sweet! :acro:
And: an in-dream breaking of the fourth wall?

Hehe, I reached the end of my rewatching of Dual Destinies today; I wonder if I'll dream something similar!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The Enigma

Hmm...I wasn't aware that the fourth wall still applies in the dream realm. Well in that case, Trucy and I just basically took a sledgehammer to it. That reminds me, she also tried to post one of her own dreams in the thread, but I can't remember what it was...I find that quite odd that she'd also have AA dreams...

I hope you do! These dreams are a nice break from the cracky ones I'm used to having :sillytrucy:
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Haha, she sure did! Well, that wouldn't be strange, if she had - it's her normal life after all! (And... discovering a forum about one's own life... I guess that counts as breaking the fourth wall as well. Trucy and her sledgehammer!)

Ohh! Haha, yes, that would be a sweet little finishing touch to it! :acro: For me, it feels like I either have very cracky dreams or very tender - there isn't much in between! (Well, on occasions... But...) Cracky dreams are fun as well, but it's very pleasant to wake up all moved! :kristoph:

The video game boy; the one who wins

WaitingforGodot wrote:
"I can see in my coffee grounds that you're stupid and will lose every single trial ever."

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
"What told you that? The swirls in your cup or the scent stifling your nose?"

"Ha...! You think I'd need a cup to tell you that you're stupid? Please, Trite. The least you could do is shut up and pretend to be stupid, rather than speak up and prove it."

"...I demand a refund."

"Nope." *sips coffee*

Wow, guys, this is like the start of a beautiful romance plot.

Hahaha oh, I like this. :gant:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

I wonder if it will become a new long-runner featuring Godot? :wellington: (And I wonder if my new Godot-dreams will be... Or if it was a movie in two parts.)

Perhaps a spin-off to The Adventures of Mr. Godot and Mr. Thief?

The Enigma

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haha, she sure did! Well, that wouldn't be strange, if she had - it's her normal life after all! (And... discovering a forum about one's own life... I guess that counts as breaking the fourth wall as well. Trucy and her sledgehammer!)

Ohh! Haha, yes, that would be a sweet little finishing touch to it! :acro: For me, it feels like I either have very cracky dreams or very tender - there isn't much in between! (Well, on occasions... But...) Cracky dreams are fun as well, but it's very pleasant to wake up all moved! :kristoph:

She gets the hammer from her panties. Wait a second! What if...she has dreams about the real world?!

I agree, crack dreams are entertaining :D Sometimes they make me question the well-being of my psyche though xD

[Whip the cream!]

Haha - probably! Oh me, oh my! And you're featuring in her dreams and and and she'll write about it in the thread "Have you had any Bramimond-related dreams?" (Or, well... anyone in this world really. This world. Are we the playable characters after all, have we been those all along? :beef: )

Haha, believe me... You're not alone. :edgey:

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I always knew I was a fictional character. My life fits too neatly in place with everything for it to be real. And Ema is actually my real-life counterpart. Now if I could just figure out why I'm dreaming about browsing on a forum.

Okay, what? This is what happens when you're half-way to a fever and ready to keel over.

But, if you guys insist that I continue my "storytelling"...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

But, if you guys insist that I continue my "storytelling"...

By all means.

The Enigma

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Haha - probably! Oh me, oh my! And you're featuring in her dreams and and and she'll write about it in the thread "Have you had any Bramimond-related dreams?" (Or, well... anyone in this world really. This world. Are we the playable characters after all, have we been those all along? :beef: )

Haha, believe me... You're not alone. :edgey:

O.o If they dream about us in the same way we dream about them... *shudders* as awesome as that may be, I really don't want to find out...though maybe I can ask Trucy if she's in my dream tonight.

Yes, Rubia, please continue the story! I wanna see more of fortune-telling!Godot (sucks you have a fever though, get well soon)

[Whip the cream!]

Oh my dear lord, the... the... orgy... What if... they had a dream... Let's just forget about it.

Exactly, uh-oh! *shudders along with you* I can't imagine what odd situations they put us in, when it comes to the fact that we C-R-dreamers very frequently put them in hilarious, terrible, hilariously terrible as well as very dirty situations.

And yes, go ask Trucy!

The fortune-teller dream... is it going to pass between members, then? From GfM to Rubia and so on?

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Enigma

B-But I don't know anyone here that well! *hides* I blame my subconscious! I have no control over my dreams!

Maybe we should make another thread where we roleplay our dream series. I wonder how that would go

[Whip the cream!]

But... they know us all... *scared* And yes, that pesky subconscious!

Ahahahaha! Hilarious or terrible?

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Enigma

It'll depend on the kinds of dreams we have :sal:

I think GFM's dream series would be interesting

[Whip the cream!]

Ohoho, that's right! :godot:

Yes, I like their nice little soap opera. I'll make a drama called Prison life, Rubia should make an epic about Falafel-horses and lobster and you should certainly continue with your Godfatherish dream, make it a long-runner - your subconscious left us all hanging! :kristoph:

The Enigma

I'll write the dream down and try to induce a continuation of it :) Consistency with my dreams has always been a rarity, but I'm determined to see how my battle with the Spanish mafia ends!

'Scuze the delay, guys. Internet problems + sickness doesn't get me far.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
"I can see in my coffee grounds that you're stupid and will lose every single trial ever."

"What told you that? The swirls in your cup or the scent stifling your nose?"

"Ha...! You think I'd need a cup to tell you that you're stupid? Please, Trite. The least you could do is shut up and pretend to be stupid, rather than speak up and prove it."

"...I demand a refund."

"Nope." *sips coffee*

"You are a terrible fortune teller... Anyway, there's no way you could possibly know if I'll lose every trial after this! And your coffee doesn't tell you anything!"

"Au contraire, ye of little taste. The very way you drink your coffee tells me everything I need to know."

"Uh... but I didn't drink any."

"Exactly."

"..."

"..."

"Um, are you saying your fortune telling works when I drink the coffee, not you?"

"Bah. Whether your drink or not is entirely up to you. But let me warn you: should you decide to drink it, you will be consumed by such bitterness that anything will seem sweeter in comparison..."

"...How long have you left the coffee out?"

"Several days. I've been leaving it for you."

"NO THANKS! You know what? This has been a complete waste of time, so I'll just be leaving now."

"Ha...! But the fickle of heart will always return."

"And while I'm not really that fickle, why would I?"

"Because I'm not giving you a refund, and you're bound to want to get something out of this sooner or later."

"..." (Damn it! I can't think of a counterargument!) "Ugh, fine. You win. I'll just come back later."

"I'll be waiting... as usual."

I don't know where this came from. Since I've been in a half-drowsy state, would this count as a not-quite-dream?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Rubia Image I knew this was the right path for him. Just look at how elegantly the truth is revealed to him :acro:

Bramimond + Wa That sounds equally amazing and terrifying.

On topic: I had two dreams about Daryan. The first one was sad: I was reading some underground magazine on my 3DS and it said Daryan and another member of The Gavinners had committed suicide. And because that magazine was so ”edgy”, they had published a picture they had taken from the police, of the bodies, slumped over each other on top of a red car. The game itself existed in the dream, so even though it was all kinds of terrible, I still found it quite interesting to get to see a Gavinner besides Klavi and Daryan, and how Daryan looked like in real life (he had a much more modest version of his game-hairstyle, but completely black, and was wearing a tight denim jumpsuit).

The other one was completely separated from the first, and Daryan was alive. Once he had given Apollo a bust/statue of himself (Daryan), but he thought it’d been too long since Apollo last looked at it, and now Daryan was singing a sad song about the matter while accompanying himself with an acoustic guitar. Woe is you, Daryan.

[Whip the cream!]

Yes... yes, it does...

But - no! Why does your subconscious insist on dreaming about AJ-characters and suicide? The other dream sounds absolutely amazing though. Daryan, you dignified soldier! He seems to have become a frequent guest?

I thought about my Godot-and-Simon-dreams before going to sleep and apparently my subconscious decided to make my little wish come true with a morbid twist just so it could laugh at me. :sadshoe:
Godot was, again, talking about pretty random stuff, and his mind went from wistful to happy to sad and so on.
"Atroquinine... that would have been far better than arsenic", he said, talking about his own poisoning. It would have been a "much more pleasant experience for everyone involved", including the people who found him and so on. And: pain, fear, panic, looking death in the eye while struggling as well as being completely undignified - at least atroquinine just knocked you out! This was not appreciated by Simon, who asked him if he had a death wish, and if he hadn't, he should shut up because "you know very well that you'd be long gone if she used atroquinine" and something about him being glad of being above "giving lectures about appreciating life". Godot became softer and his attitude was pretty much "there, there..." Simon muttered something about "it's like I'd say that I'd prefer the electrical chair before those jolts just because of some discomfort" as well as feeling undignified. (Not comparable with arsenic poisoning, Simon, but I understand that he was unhappy with the conversation.) This seemed to clear the air, because soon Godot was talking all casual again, and I know that he said some very random stuff but the only thing I can remember is something about coffee stains on a clean shirt. I like their in-dream friendship...

Thank you, thank you, subconscious for making me dream about arsenic again as well as making me sound obsessed with electrical shocks. Very appreciated. :eh?:

I know, right?!

And what's this now, the adventures of Mr. Godot and the Twisted Mister?

[Whip the cream!]

Ngoooh! I mean, morbid dreams, that's one thing, but suicide-dreams! Never okay!

The adventures of Mr. Godot and the Twisted Mister... I like it. Why, yes... I think it is. I'm glad the Twisted Mister can let his guard down while interacting with Godot, that must feel pretty nice. :kristoph:
Godot sure has a way to sneak into long-runners, or so it seems! I wonder, though, if he misses Mr. Thief a lot now, since he's obviously in prison (and looks slightly older than his in game-self, at least he did tonight, which I'm just wildly assuming that he doesn't in your dreams) here. That's sad... :sadshoe: I hope he gets conjugal-like visits.

[Whip the cream!]

Alright, Going for Miles, that does it. Whatever you do, it's rubbing off on me. I did the same thing that I seem to remember that you did not too long ago - dozing off during the day and having the next episode air some hours later than the former. :grey:
I was too lazy to go up and make coffee (bad idea, the first cup of the day is important), so I fell asleep for an hour, dreaming like 120 dreams and two being Godot-centric. Because Godot always sneaks his way in.

First there was the new episode of The adventures of Mr. Godot and the Twisted Mister. The latter was on the floor, holding his head down with his hands thus barely showing his face at first, and he went: "That was so bloody embarrassing! I can't remember feeling that humiliated ever! I can't belive something like that happened! It was horrible!" He was, apart from being ashamed, very pissed off, and later he banged his fists on the floor once, now with his knees up, still almost hiding his face. Godot sat down beside him and said something like "I understand that it wasn't fun, but it's not important. Nobody will think less of you because of it." Then he made Simon lift his head a little so he could kiss his cheek (in a non-romantic, friendly/brotherly way).

Aaand then I was Godot and ate dinner with... someone, a man slightly older than him. He/I ate some disgusting damn cutlet (I only ate it to be polite) and on top of it all the Godot accidentally chewed on a piece of bone and got the pieces in his throat and coughed it up. Then he went, "hehe, I guess it would have been more polite if I held the handkerchief in front of my mouth". What even. It was disgusting. So disgusting.

Edit: Eeeerrrk, I forgot that I was the last one that posted, damn double-post fail.

The Enigma

@GFM: that almost seems like it sets the basis of a creepypasta O.o

@WFG: you're finally having sympathy dreams! whatever you did last night really worked!

Well guys, I have nothing to report unfortunately :payne: but I am planning on taking a long nap today after classes end so hopefully something will come. In the meantime, I'll be entertained from your dreams and if Rubia does a continuation of Godot: Coffee Fortune Teller

[Whip the cream!]

Ah yes, ah yes! :acro: Godot is so kind - apparently he's taking a great liking to Simon, I really enjoy their interactions! Very sympathetic - I'm glad that the whatever I did worked, haha!

Oh, well - good luck with your nap later on! I'll hold my thumbs!

Ahh, Ace Attorney-dreams... the gift that keeps on giving.

Bramimond wrote:
@GFM: that almost seems like it sets the basis of a creepypasta O.o

The Daryan-bust? ;)

How do you guys do it? Why does Godot keep showing up in your dreams?? And even after reading through them, I'm not sure what's going on.

Well, I wanted to see if I could dream up something about that coffee addict, but unfortunately, I didn't. Instead, it ended up as a really weird dream where the world was powered by hamster wheels. And, uh, there was a quick flash of Ryunosuke at the bench in that dimly-lit Supreme Court. Perhaps that was the reason it was so dim...?

[Whip the cream!]

How do you guys do it? Why does Godot keep showing up in your dreams?? And even after reading through them, I'm not sure what's going on.

To be fair, I'm not sure myself. :sahwit:

...a world powered by hamster wheels sounds rather cool. In a dim way.

How do you guys do it?

I don't know, Rubia, I don't know.

Why does Godot keep showing up in your dreams??

I don't know Rubia, I don't know.

And even after reading through them, I'm not sure what's going on.

Me neither, Rubia, me neither.

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:
The Daryan-bust? ;)

Yes. Next thing you know, your game becomes corrupted, the crazy demonic soul of Daryan (complete with bleeding eyes and slasher smile) haunts your mind continuously and the only thing you can do is go mad from fear and slowly begin to lose your sanity until you die of madness. And the only thing left behind as proof of your mental deterioration is the sudden appearance of an old Daryan-bust that rests in the corner of the room, housing the soul of the demonic Daryan, waiting for the next victim to play your corrupted game.

And this is why I couldn't fall asleep last night :3

[Whip the cream!]

I was already laughing at their dream (well, to be fair it was mostly because his sad song) and now... Just... Oh dear. This thread is getting more and more out of hand and think I like it. :godot:

The Enigma

Oh, no worries. Our minds are completely normal...

[Whip the cream!]

Ah, oui. I mean, the thread might be a little weird, but our minds surely are sane and sound. :godot:

*throws confetti over all the dreamers, the confetti is magical and makes everyone dream about interactions with AA-characters, about coffee, about jolts, about creepypastas, about orgies, emotions, comfort, hamster wheels, families, poison and Trucy's magic panties*

If this actually works, WG, I'm putting you in charge of all confetti showers from now on. But I'm not really sure what to think of hamster orgies that lead to creepy deaths by poisoned coffee hidden in Trucy's panties.

Nor am I sure what I just wrote. Is this just a side effect of having this bad cold?

[Whip the cream!]

If this actually works, WG, I'm putting you in charge of all confetti showers from now on. But I'm not really sure what to think of hamster orgies that lead to creepy deaths by poisoned coffee hidden in Trucy's panties.

Nor am I sure what I just wrote. Is this just a side effect of having this bad cold?

We will see, and I hope so! Hmm... Well, you're correct there... I might just, you know... spread them out a bit, so one person gets the orgy and jolts, another one the panties and coffee, a third one the poison and mafia and a fourth one the creepypastas about hamsters and so on. And then mix the confetti in other ways the next night.

...I... guess it is. I was a bit... yeah... "What the hell am I writing, what am I even doing and thinking" last time I had one, at least.

The Enigma

A question, WFG, what is in those confetti? Surely not hallucinogenic substances right?

[Whip the cream!]

Oh, no, no, nothing of the sorts... It's just... something magical! No shrooms, no LSD et cetera, nothing - just pure magical dream-confetti. I received it from Trucy in a sealed envelope. And if it's just a trick we will still believe that we're dreaming, so no harm done.

The Enigma

Hmm...well in that case, I'll take 5 bags :D

[Whip the cream!]

Yes! And I can promise that it has nothing to do with "grape juice" either, she didn't let Apollo mess with it.

Ah, dreams, dreams... The confetti seemed to work on me, but it's not like I've been lacking dreams recently anohow... Gumshoe and Bobby were bonding over those damn prosecutors that they respected and wanted to please even though it didn't always work. Bobby said that "I made prosecutor Blackquill so angry with me yesterday, I told him it was an honest mistake and that I never thougt it would have that consequence but now he won't even talk to me". And Gumshoe replied that (and I hope he used "pal" at least once): "Of course he disliked it, he probably took it personally, but deep down he knows that it wasn't really your fault. Mr. Edgeworth got disappointed in me all the time... He could be very hard to please... I'm sure Mr. Blackquill will talk to you again soon." And so on, I don't remember any dialogue but it was about their respect for the prosecutors, that they really liked them but they could be so stern and hard to please. Etc. :eh?:

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Page 62 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby