Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 422 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Curiosity killed the cat and boredom subjected the pom to kids with slingshots. It's what I've always said.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Kids with slingshots who fire at Poms are evil. There is no room for debate.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Most definitely. Trolls with darts who fire at computer screens aren't much better (I was reminded of an old dream in which Diego did that)

Trolls who attack Poms are the absolute worst. At least Diego hasn't gone that far... hopefully he never will.
On that thought, the people supposedly pursuing me were those types of trolls. If that's what Majima was up to by 'attacking people' then yes, get 'em! (And take out Aploplo while you're at it.)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

No, his future self has attacked your dad enough. :coffee:
Troll hunt! ...yes, and Aploplo too.

Dad's ok! :D
I think I have a new sensei of troll-hunting.

Happy Maria

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Trolls who attack Poms are the absolute worst.

I second this notion.

Happy Maria

Today's dream involved me just wondering about why no one notices when Maya channels Mia in court, then remembering some nonexistent trial where Edgeworth does notice and shenanigans ensue.

I'd like to see that.

---
Me, my mum, Klavier, some other guy, were on a giant flying carpet high up in the air. Klavier performed an acoustic version in Swedish of Madonna's "Like a prayer". It was actually really cool.

Godot had once stolen a Quran from someone. At least the person he stole it from wasn't Muslim, that would've been mean, as it was now, it was just a bit trollish.

Apollo was making out with Klavier, I think it was some party, they were in a house, Klavier was standing close to a wall and Apollo was pretty much kneading Klavier's ass. Atta boy, that's my kid.

Happy Maria

Nice! I bet you guys would make a great band! I wonder who the other guy was though.

Hopefully he gave it back to them, otherwise he could get arrested for that.

Maybe Apollo should've starred in PLvsAA. He would've been great at kneading, much more than Phoenix.

Oh yeah. Some rando. He seemed nice though.
I don't know if the person even noticed it was missing.
Totally. Between the dream and this, now I can only see him as a baker who makes stupid baking-based innuendos and puns. It'd be great.

Happy Maria

Let's hope he doesn't copy and pastry any old jokes, at least. That'd be lame.

Mm. No knead for that. If they're really good I'd be ok with it, dough.

Happy Maria

Yeah, hopefully he can bake up something better than that, dough.

Happy Maria

Today for some reason I was playing a fan case where it turned out that Gregory was kind of a mad man, in the bad way. I actually became on board with that for some reason. Then Manfred appeared at the end screaming angrily and then I realised my leg wasn't numb and woke up.

But that's blasphemy! :O
That's a good realization to have.

---
Klavi and Polecat sitting in a tree. T-A-L-K-I-N-G.

Happy Maria

It is, isn't it? My apologies.

*was. Damn you, auto-incorrect!

First comes acquaintanceship, then comes alliance, then comes-Er, I'm not sure. I should've thought this one through.

Haha :D It's like when my little brothers were younger on holiday and they spent like five days pointing out "no aeroplane", "no tractor", like guys, it'd probably be more efficient if you stuck to mentioning when there actually was an aeroplane or a tractor in sight xD

Then comes the friendship you found along the way. ...no, I didn't think it through either.

"Eggs?"

*sneaks in*
hello I'm back

but jEEZ I've been gone for so long, the last page I spoke on was page 162. That's 260 pages ago. Man, those were the days. Back whenever I wasn't busy with school... and stressed... :larry:

BUT me reappearing isn't just a random thing - I had another PW related dream, which made me be like :yogi: maybe I should tell people about this in the dream thread, eh?

SO basically, it was only a snippet of a dream, but Apollo and Edgeworth had teamed up together (I suppose, they were just kinda walking around together) and were walking Pess with them, and they went around asking people if they enjoy Eldoon's Noodles with eggs. The majority of the responses were no. They then went back to the WAA and complained to Phoenix and Athena that they were right all along and that eggs were not meant to be put in that salty of a broth. ...And that was the extent of it.

So anyway, ye. I'm probably just gonna stick to lurking around for a bit longer, but I just wanted to come back with a good dream :will:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

Hiya! Nice to see you again :trucy:

Quote:
Apollo and Edgeworth had teamed up together (I suppose, they were just kinda walking around together)

Great.

Quote:
and were walking Pess with them

:3

Quote:
They then went back to the WAA and complained to Phoenix and Athena that they were right all along and that eggs were not meant to be put in that salty of a broth.

I have to agree, it just doesn't seem right. I knew I could trust these two.

I had this weird dream where I was at this water park with Maya and Pearl Fey. The scene then changed to that of a park and Maya and Pearl turned into my cousins. I ended up climbing this thing, but I couldn't jump off of it because of my fear of heights. However there were some ropes I could use to get down, but I ended up hanging myself. My cousins called for Bobby Fulbright to save me, who just happened to be there, but I saved myself. Bobby was disappointed that he couldn't save me in the name of justice.

Now that I remember, I've had some more dreams.

Dream 1

Me and Dahlia Hawthorne were in a place that looks like it think could be Hell. There was a flood, so we thought it would be a good idea to try to stay afloat the water and try to get to higher ground. But if we made one wrong move, we would die. I actually almost died but I was lucky I didn't.

Dream 2

Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth came up to me and another person and told us that we had to pretend to be them. Miles have me a rule book of the things that he would do in court so I could imitate him perfectly. I was told that whenever I say "OBJECTION!" I had to point with my "aforementioned" finger. I thought he was talking about my index finger but he meant my middle finger. So I'd basically be flipping the bird whenever I object.

Dream 3

I was lonely because Florent L'Belle was nowhere to be found. I think I was in a relationship with him in the dream or something. Anyhow, I tried to find something purple to replace him (he wore a purple suit) but I missed him too much to replace him and tried to sleep.

Quote:
Bobby was disappointed that he couldn't save me in the name of justice.

Aww. Good ol' Bobby.

Quote:
Me and Dahlia Hawthorne were in a place that looks like it think could be Hell.

Oh my god, I've dreamed that me and Dahlia were in hell too, except I was Phoenix in the dream.

Quote:
I had to point with my "aforementioned" finger. I thought he was talking about my index finger but he meant my middle finger. So I'd basically be flipping the bird whenever I object.

Oooh. "Will the prosecution please stop pointing its aforementioned finger on the defense :udgey: "

Quote:
I was lonely because Florent L'Belle was nowhere to be found. I think I was in a relationship with him in the dream or something. Anyhow, I tried to find something purple to replace him (he wore a purple suit) but I missed him too much to replace him and tried to sleep.

:redd: ...I mean... you poor thing. :/

Happy Maria

Quote:
Quote:
Me and Dahlia Hawthorne were in a place that looks like it think could be Hell.

Oh my god, I've dreamed that me and Dahlia were in hell too, except I was Phoenix in the dream.

Goshdang, that sounds even worse. Poor Feenie.

I had some AA dreams the last two days, but I forgot them lol. Well, this one I kinda remember. I was playing this video game where I was exploring this world and there was this murder which I managed to solve AA style. An elephant was involved somehow and someone shot it and explosions ensued. Then I ran around my house for some reason and started watching this really great Mr. Bean and Black Panther crossover. It really worked for whatever reason.

Quote:
Goshdang, that sounds even worse. Poor Feenie.

I/he did meet the devil though, and the devil was actually a quite friendly lad!

Quote:
An elephant was involved somehow and someone shot it and explosions ensued.

:(

Quote:
Then I ran around my house for some reason and started watching this really great Mr. Bean and Black Panther crossover. It really worked for whatever reason.

Fascinating.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
I/he did meet the devil though, and the devil was actually a quite friendly lad!

Was he really? How'd you know?

Quote:
Fascinating.

It was…certainly something.

Er, I'm not sure I had a dream tonight, and I was woken up kinda early…but I vaguely remember seeing Lang's laughing sprite but his arms were positioned more like Dhurke's in his laughing sprite but it was a side shot, not a front one. Er…yeah.

Happy Maria

Whoa, surprise extra dream today! Apparently I was so sleepy that I went back to bed and snoozed for a couple hours.

The AA related part of the dream was relatively insignificant, but still something. I remember me and this detective were looking through this house. This brat was playing this MMO on Python. I made the detective switch off the wire connected to the computer which somehow made it turn off. We both ran out of the house and the kid chased us. I was a pretty slow runner but I had a simple strategy. When he came nearer to me I slowed down and then kicked him in his chest! Then I took out a pencil and jokingly made a stab motion towards him. Thankfully it was all good and we settled our differences and moved on.

Then we both continued walking down this way until we noticed a family coming our way. I stopped, and suddenly Edgeworth possessed my body. One of the people there called behind them, "Larry! Come here!" He suddenly became petrified of meeting Larry again, but then soon found out that 'Larry' was just a large and overdressed poodle being dragged by his rebellious teenage owner. Then he left my body and since I'm just petrified of dogs I just tried to move past him without invoking his attention. Strangely managed to work?

Then later on I remember Edgeworth getting sent a letter about the entire experience. He summarised everything nicely and said that the poodle was better well behave during than Butz. We all laughed and I woke up properly this time.

Quote:
Was he really? How'd you know?

Because I met him.

Quote:
One of the people there called behind them, "Larry! Come here!" He suddenly became petrified of meeting Larry again, but then soon found out that 'Larry' was just a large and overdressed poodle being dragged by his rebellious teenage owner.

That's cute and hilarious (hilarryous?) at the same time.

---
Something about Klavier and the letters ETP. I interpreted it as the Myers Briggs personality thing so that his would be E[?]TP, which... I think makes sense, based on what little I know about it. Then I thought that Klavier was a thinking-type that tried to come off as a feeling-type, which I guess somewhat makes sense too, at least in regards to his romantic, exuberant artist-persona.

Happy Maria

Quote:
That's cute and hilarious (hilarryous?) at the same time.

Now that joke sucks Butz.

Quote:
Something about Klavier and the letters ETP. I interpreted it as the Myers Briggs personality thing so that his would be E[?]TP, which... I think makes sense, based on what little I know about it. Then I thought that Klavier was a thinking-type that tried to come off as a feeling-type, which I guess somewhat makes sense too, at least in regards to his romantic, exuberant artist-persona.

ETP: Everyone Trips over Phoenix (Except Klavier 'cause he got him disbarred)

Also randomly remembered another little detail. Pees'lubn was there singing, but he wasn't metal. For the first part of the testimony the music was Moderato 2012 for whatever reason, and there was a mixing board in the background recording the volume of his song. Then he actually started singing with the proper music and I felt relieved.

Quote:
Now that joke sucks Butz.

You monster.

Quote:
ETP: Everyone Trips over Phoenix (Except Klavier 'cause he got him disbarred)

That makes the most sense.

Quote:
Then he actually started singing with the proper music and I felt relieved.

Phew.

"Eggs?"

Going for Miles wrote:
Something about Klavier and the letters ETP. I interpreted it as the Myers Briggs personality thing so that his would be E[?]TP, which... I think makes sense, based on what little I know about it.

Well, let's see here - Extroverted, (something else), Thinking, and Perceiving. That definitely lines up with Klavier's personality, or at least I think so. So, the missing letter should be S or N; Sensing or Intuition. I'd probably put Klavier as more intuitive, but who knows.

Southern Corn wrote:
Then he actually started singing with the proper music and I felt relieved.

Ah, that's good. I wouldn't be able to handle him singing off of his proper tune - that would definitely clash and be off tempo somehow, and that is the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard to a musician like me :shoe:

No new dreams from me, though I do remember seeing two or three Simon Blackquill's in the background of one of my regular dreams, so... I guess it counts. :simon:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

Happy Maria

Hopefully Simon was having his pomegranates as well.

…Actually, I haven't been having them for a while. I've kinda moved onto watermelons and oranges.

Er, but yes. I did have a dream today! I think Blackquill was also involved, as well as Edgeworth and Ema. I…forget the specifics, however.

Happy Maria

^The same day I said that, I had some pomegranate juice. Spooky.

Er, not too much. I think Edgeworth appeared again in one of my dreams though. Thankfully he hasn't been drinking lately. Today's dream involved a menagerie of animals and be helping them from one room to the other. The rhino she especially scary but alas, this wasn't Drunkworth's zoo escapade IV seeing as how he's been laying off the alchohol.

Oh mah gawd.

Haha, that's good, Edgeworth.

Happy Maria

Good that he's becoming sober again.

So, today in my dream I watched a video on the too 10 SoJ villains. I don't even know how the guy filled them up with all ten but I liked it. Number 3 was Retinz and Number 1 was Pees'lubn. I agree.

Spoiler: SoJ
Hmm. Peeslubn, Inga, Retinz, Behleeb, Tahrust, Puhray, Geiru, Ga'ran, Amara and Nichody, perhaps? I wouldn't call all of them "villains" per se, but if the people who committed murder, manslaughter, attempted murder and being an accomplice to killers counts.

Happy Maria

And Paul, so wow. There are actually ten proper SoJ villains.

Also randomly remembered this small segment in 3-5 where Beginning 2004 was playing and I joked that it played all the time in that case. In reality, it's the opposite. Middlegame 2004 and Core 2002 really play a lot there. Beginning is pretty catchy though.

Riiight! How could I forget him. I guess because he's oddly positioned in the game for a villain, but still, he's quite memorable.

I love Core 2002 but I wish it had been exclusively for 2-4. All I can associate it with is that moment~ anyway.

Happy Maria

The hair flip and the brandy, yeah. It's really super overused in 3-5 though, just like Middlegame. Though Core 2001 is played maybe twice there as well. Beginning I think I only remember when investigating a couple places in 3-2 and the detention centre at one point in 3-3.

I hand another dream. Spoiler alert for case 5-2.

Spoiler:
This happened after Florent L'Belle's breakdown, but I saw him in a restaurant happily selling his beauty products. This may be because he managed to bail himself out of jail with the money earned from his products, so that was why he was happy. Also he himself was wearing his make-up (unlike the end result of his breakdown) so he seems to have recovered from that. He told me that he had a new beauty line for clothes called Linen L'Belle (or something like that) and he gave me a sample (of what I forgot) for free.
Page 422 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby