That sounds sad. :/
Quote:
Nahyuta: "Star"

Ohhh. :3
Quote:
Aura: "Haah, haaah, I hope we get out of this soon"

xD
Quote:
Drunkworth: Oh my! Here's OVERBLIVETH food! (I like stickfigure's ye olden, drunketh English-Swedish mix-up: "left over" is "överbliven" in Swedish)

You're very much Drunkworth, Drunkworth.
Quote:
Timmari speaking. Swedish. He had the same accent as people have in this region I live in.

Hah! I wouldn't imagine him having that accent, but I really like that he had, how charming. x)
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Drunkwortheth. Actually, it kinda sounds like he might have bit his tongue, but he ignored the pain (or was numb to it).

True!
Quote:
A series of trials passed by like clockwork. All barely lasted a few minutes. I was one of the defendants. There were no lawyers, no prosecutors; only the judge who looked possessed by a demon.

It's not very professional to work while being possessed. >:(
Quote:
I too was found guilty for being held in contempt. "Why? What did I do...?" I thought, but the courtroom then faded to black.

Ouch, that's creepy.
Quote:
In my last moments of consciousness, I saw Phoenix, but he was turned away. And so I disappeared.
[/quote]
Damnit Wright!
have been rumors about a coup made against the courts to dismiss corruption among the judges, but it seems like any judge can and has been targeted.

Ooh, interesting.
Quote:
*image of shocked Udgey* ...He's fine.

Woop. xD
Quote:
Phoenix Wright has been leading the charge to clear the names of the innocent caught up amid the chaos, but when one can't trust the judge, how can the trial deliver?

Ahh, that's intriguing.
Going for Miles wrote:
First, I had some semi-lucid dreamlet in which I went up an escalator, hoping to meet someone AA-related. Unofortunately nothing came of that since stickfigure decided to do its call-people-by-the-wrong-name-schtick.

Ah, that never goes wrong. Or right.
Quote:
Namely, "Polecat" became... "Fight club".

What the flying heck. xD Miles Hitler was rather, uhm, what it was, but at least he had name-names.
Quote:
Anthony "Polecat" "Fight club" "Myhsway" "+1" "Flabbergastra" "Thunderfuck" Joseph Myhsway. It just rolls off the tongue.

Apollo made the right choice just calling him Polecat. xD
Quote:
Apollo had got a tattoo honouring Klavi. He wanted to have it in a place that was a bit more private so just anyone wouldn't see it.

x)
Quote:
His groin.

Oh.
Quote:
-Don't say that, that you're my property. (...) I really like the tattoo, and I'm flattered, but don't say it like that.

Mhm, I definitely understand why it made him uncomfortable.
Quote:
This made Apollo go into a rant about how much Klavier meant to him and stuff like that.
- (...) and that's final! And forever! *shakes Klavier*

Woah. :O
Quote:
He was Klavier, and I was - wait for it - Apollo. He was dressed like Klavier, hair and everything. His features were a bit rougher and his skin a bit lighter, also he had that kind of stubble that isn't really stubble but more like when the facial hair is so thick and dark that it shows a little even when the person just shaved. But he was so in character, it almost felt like being with Klavier. I touched his face a lot.

How charming. x3

---

Apollo is wonderful, Yuty is amazing and Dhurke is awesome.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
You're very much Drunkworth, Drunkworth.

Feast on the overbliveth food to satisfy thy drunketh soul.

Quote:
Hah! I wouldn't imagine him having that accent, but I really like that he had, how charming. x)

I would! It suited him!
Quote:
What the flying heck. xD Miles Hitler was rather, uhm, what it was, but at least he had name-names.

Indeed. ...Not that "Polecat" is a name-name :-P

Quote:
Oh.

Aouch.

Quote:
Woah. :O

Maybe this is the conclusion "re-evaluating their relationship" lead them to: whatever they have it's final and forever.

Quote:

Yeah.

---
Polecat was at a funeral, it was some relative of his that had died, but I don’t think it was someone he really knew that well. Afterwards he was going to come to my mum’s place, I was there too, and sleep there.
Me and my mum and her husband were in the livingroom, it was summer so the terrace door had been open all day, but now it was close to 1 am and my mum got up to close the door. Just as she was about to do so, Polecat arrived that way, and he and mum laughed because since she hadn’t seen him coming, from his perspective it’d looked as if she went to close the door upon seeing him.
-And here I thought “how good, the door is open”, and then you go to close it! :D

The next day, we were having a chat with his family. I don’t know where we were, but me and my family were sitting in one sofa, and Polecat, Tania, and their mum and dad sat in another facing us. They were all a bit annoyed about the funeral, because even though they weren’t super close to the deceased, they seemed to have been their closest living family, and thus became almost the “hosts” of the funeral, and people had been asking them favours, asking for places to sit in the church, etc etc, and they had been trying to please everyone and they ended up sitting in the very corner of the church despite being the closest relatives. “Polecat gruntly shook his head.” (Gruntly… It was meant as “grimly”. But perhaps he grunted while shaking his head too.) When asked why none of them had put their foot down about the matter, they said they were all too timid to say anything about it.

Polecat had his hair slicked back. It looked mighty fine, but it was quite unusual seeing his forehead without a bunch of hair covering it. He seemed to feel the same, because he looked a bit amused while styling his hair.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Feast on the overbliveth food to satisfy thy drunketh soul.

Amen. PaaAAaaAaath.
Quote:
I would! It suited him!

I bet it did, and I'm glad he had that accent. :D
Quote:
Indeed. ...Not that "Polecat" is a name-name :-P

Ehrm. True. xD
Quote:
Maybe this is the conclusion "re-evaluating their relationship" lead them to: whatever they have it's final and forever.

Ahhh. Doesn't sound too bad.
Quote:
Yeah.

I dreamed it Saturday night. Very important to state it.
Quote:
Afterwards he was going to come to my mum’s place, I was there too, and sleep there.

Oh. :D
Quote:
Just as she was about to do so, Polecat arrived that way, and he and mum laughed because since she hadn’t seen him coming, from his perspective it’d looked as if she went to close the door upon seeing him.

Haha, aww, of course it happened to Polecat. xD
Quote:
-And here I thought “how good, the door is open”, and then you go to close it! :D

Byeee~
Quote:
I don’t know where we were, but me and my family were sitting in one sofa, and Polecat, Tania, and their mum and dad sat in another facing us.

Ahh, I really want to hang out with them.
Quote:
They were all a bit annoyed about the funeral, because even though they weren’t super close to the deceased, they seemed to have been their closest living family, and thus became almost the “hosts” of the funeral, and people had been asking them favours, asking for places to sit in the church, etc etc, and they had been trying to please everyone and they ended up sitting in the very corner of the church despite being the closest relatives.

Gah. >.< Poor Myhsways, that sounds annoying as hell.
Quote:
When asked why none of them had put their foot down about the matter, they said they were all too timid to say anything about it.

:/
Quote:
Polecat had his hair slicked back. It looked mighty fine, but it was quite unusual seeing his forehead without a bunch of hair covering it. He seemed to feel the same, because he looked a bit amused while styling his hair.

Cool! First I read "unusual" as "unsettling", though. xD

Quote:
Haha, aww, of course it happened to Polecat. xD

Rejected!

Quote:
Ahh, I really want to hang out with them.

You should have joined us!

Quote:
Gah. >.< Poor Myhsways, that sounds annoying as hell.

Mm. Respect the Myhsways.

Quote:
:/

It's too bad, still I think the idea in itself is quite sweet, that everyone in that family is timid when it comes to matters like that, just a shame it's a disadvantage when it comes to dealing with inconsiderate people.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Rejected!

Tsk tsk tsk!
Quote:
You should have joined us!

Mhmmm!
Quote:
It's too bad, still I think the idea in itself is quite sweet, that everyone in that family is timid when it comes to matters like that, just a shame it's a disadvantage when it comes to dealing with inconsiderate people.

I have to agree with you there.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
After that I tried to half-asleep put together all his names/nicknames/wrongnames into one, and after a few tries I got it together: Anthony "Polecat" "Fight club" "Myhsway" "+1" "Flabbergastra" "Thunderfuck" Joseph Myhsway. It just rolls off the tongue.

Oh good gracious Greg, that's amazing.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

But of course.

Haha, actually I did have a sort of "sequel" to my latest dreams the night before, but it was more like I dreamed I dreamed about it and posted it on here. I even gave a "Good job, Subby" at the end. Sadly, I don't remember what I actually was supposed to have dreamed or written.

But then last night, I finally got a little more: I heard more rumors about the judges being targeted, and it seems they were accused of being a part of this secret society of judges that had influence in the government and were backed by corporations that shouldn't have had a hand in the legal system. The reason Udgey was safe, though, is because everyone thought he was too clueless to be a part of something this big. x3

So... Good job, Subby.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:
Oh good gracious Greg, that's amazing.

:trucy:

Quote:
Haha, actually I did have a sort of "sequel" to my latest dreams the night before, but it was more like I dreamed I dreamed about it and posted it on here. I even gave a "Good job, Subby" at the end. Sadly, I don't remember what I actually was supposed to have dreamed or written.

Aw, I hate it when that happens.

Quote:
The reason Udgey was safe, though, is because everyone thought he was too clueless to be a part of something this big. x3

Hahaha. Awww. Of course. And phew :udgey: :edgey:

Quote:
So... Good job, Subby.

Yes! Good job. And so another circle is closed.

[Whip the cream!]

I even gave a "Good job, Subby" at the end. Sadly, I don't remember what I actually was supposed to have dreamed or written.

Aw snap. But the "good job, Subby" sounds sweet.
Quote:
But then last night, I finally got a little more: I heard more rumors about the judges being targeted, and it seems they were accused of being a part of this secret society of judges that had influence in the government and were backed by corporations that shouldn't have had a hand in the legal system.

Very dark age of the law-ish.
Quote:
The reason Udgey was safe, though, is because everyone thought he was too clueless to be a part of something this big. x3

But of course... xD :edgey:

Apollo: Are you finished criticizing me?
Klavier: Are you finished being an asshole?

Happy Maria

^Too relatable

I can't tell if their relationship is going smoothly or going terribly. Best wishes?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Ahaha. Best wishes, indeed. They... are apparently comfortable enough around each other to argue, so... good...?

[Whip the cream!]

Time out, boys.

Yeah, let go off each other's dicks until you can be friends again. ...Or when Apollo has finished being an asshole.

I'm Apollo. White room. After my previous outburst, Zuka is left speechless. He clearly reacted to it, but still hasn't said anything. My options are laid out for me: keep screaming at him, ask what he wants to accomplish, keep quiet and see what happens. I consider the second, but eventually go with the third. Zuka draws away from me and goes standing near the wall with the bed, next to the nighttable.
- These men ought to learn more about the laws. I can play with blueberries.
I move a bit, hoping my legs and feet hide Aura under the bed at least a little. My conversation options appear:
[Men?]
[Laws?]
[Blueberries?]
I decide to pick the last one. Either it's code for something, or, I think, if it's just there as a non-serious thing I'll probably return to the other two and get to pick one of them. Let's hope he'll answer.

:D Blueberries? Blueberries!! Nom! :3

Whoop, 'scuze me. I felt like something may have possessed me there. Intriguing, mayhaps we shall be getting some answers for once? Excellent choice, the blueberry plot thickens.

Yes! I have blueberries in my fridge :edgey:

I hope so. As curious I am about the men and the laws in question, the blueberries are where the excitement is at.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I'm Apollo.

Yes, you are.
Quote:
White room.

Woop! :D
Quote:
Zuka draws away from me and goes standing near the wall with the bed, next to the nighttable.
- These men ought to learn more about the laws. I can play with blueberries.

Thanks for being so clear about what you mean, Zuka!
Quote:
I decide to pick the last one. Either it's code for something, or, I think, if it's just there as a non-serious thing I'll probably return to the other two and get to pick one of them. Let's hope he'll answer.

Eat your bluberries, Apollo.
Going for Miles wrote:
Yes! I have blueberries in my fridge :edgey:

Ah, you've got it covered. Neat. ^^

---

Just "when Uglyyuta is working, ugly Ema is often somewhere close". Not that Yuty and Ema are ugly appearance-wise. Just... "ugly".

Quote:
Yes, you are.

I thought it'd be polite to introduce myself properly.

Quote:
Thanks for being so clear about what you mean, Zuka!

You say it now or you will say it later in court. Make your choice... "boss".

Quote:
Eat your bluberries, Apollo.

=)

Quote:
Just "when Uglyyuta is working, ugly Ema is often somewhere close".

Ah. Beauglyful.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I thought it'd be polite to introduce myself properly.

A lawyer of wealth and taste.
Quote:
You say it now or you will say it later in court. Make your choice... "boss".

I know this is the good timeline, so you won't win. >:o
Quote:
Ah. Beauglyful.

Yesss. Sounds like a good description of their relationship per se.

Klavier was lying in a bed, wearing fishnet stockings and some other item of clothing, I don't remember. A couple, man and woman, were caressing him. Someone asked if this meant Klavier was gay, I answered something like "What? This is one of the most bisexual things I've ever seen!".

Happy Maria

Was that couple his parents? Hmm.

Ew, no. They were gonna have a threesome.

Happy Maria

So that's why Kristoph has those black Psyche Locks

I'm sorry. I promise to never do that again

Yes please, never. I can assure you none of them had any kind of relation to him in that way. Don't destroy what's beautiful :viola:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Klavier was lying in a bed, wearing fishnet stockings and some other item of clothing, I don't remember.

Of course he did.
Quote:
A couple, man and woman, were caressing him. Someone asked if this meant Klavier was gay, I answered something like "What? This is one of the most bisexual things I've ever seen!".

Aw. :D And yes, that's pretty bisexual. x)
Southern Corn wrote:
Was that couple his parents? Hmm.

What... made you draw that conclusion?

Happy Maria

^I thought they were hugging him because he was their son

Apparently not

Quote:
Of course he did.

U-huh :D

Quote:
And yes, that's pretty bisexual. x)

Pretty and bisexual :gant:

Quote:
^I thought they were hugging him because he was their son

Mmm not that kind of caressing, mate. Not that kind.

^ Was that "caressing" supposed to take place before or after he started a relationship with Apollo? If after, who's the lucky lady?

My latest dream can only be summarized by "WTF, Subby" because it was that kind of dream. It started with a nice vacation stay at a fancy hotel with my family and friends, and people were preparing a fanciful banquet. Yet, I wasn't sure why I was so unsettled, as if it were the start of some horror flick where something would happen and everyone would end up dead.
Well, good for me, I was right. It was by accident that I locked myself in the dry foods storage, but I was apparently holding some sort of grudge and didn't respond to my parents telling me to get out of there. Shortly, they went to get help and... silence.
I don't know how long I was in storage, but I may have fallen asleep out of boredom. And then things got really exciting and creepy.
See, while preparations for the banquet were under way (for some reason Larry was part of said crew?), I kept seeing glimpses of a strange man with a computer monitor for a head. I brought it to attention, but no one would believe me. So I threw a fit and hid somewhere - the storage room.
When I woke up, *cue twilight realm theme* I found myself in a rundown apartment building that reminded me of a prison. It was poorly lit and the smell of rot was steep.
Oh, and everyone who was at the party was dead, bodies strung in every room. More dead people than I remembered from the party. Conveniently, my family and friends have all been replaced by AA characters and people I don't recognize. Still, I had some really graphic images. I felt physical discomfort. :(
And to top it all off, Mr. Monitor Head was present and still stalking me from a distance.

It's a pretty long dream, so long story short, I found two different endings: one where I escaped unscathed with my newfound ghost powers, but ended up as a fugitive on the run suspected in a mass murder, and the other where I ended up living with said stalker and suffered from chronic depression and maybe Stockholm's Syndrome. And my stalker, who turned out to be a decent guy despite his creepiness, was probably a ghost.
And either way, everyone stayed dead. Why, Subby? Did you think the last ones with Nick and Drunky surviving the apocalypse was too absurd? Well, yeah, they were, but at least it was a happy ending! >:v

Happy Maria

Dang, now you know how it feels to be chased by a spooky serial killer who's killed your family in some fancy hotel. Stay safe.

W-why was your stalker a ghost?

He said he was a suicide victim. I don't remember details, but there was something about me that attracted him and I don't know if it really was because of my appearance (I was better dressed than usual) or my ability to gain ghost powers.
I dunno, I'm just a dog who sometimes looks like a human.

Before, that or they have an open relationship. In any case Apollo had nothing to do with this sincethe man and the lucky lady were a thing on their own.
Wtf, Subby indeed. That's horrible. :( And no good ending! At least ending A had ghost powers.

Someone told me I needed to look at photographs of Nahyuta's and Timmari's backs for whatever reaso. And the pictures had to be viewed in their original size, whichwas really big, but I thought afterwards the person in question probably fooled me. I think I saw a photograph of Godot's back as well. And it was something about "local" in regards to the Nahmari wedding and I jokingly said the person to wed them would say "You may now kiss the groom, locally!"

I lived in an apartment complex that hadsome guided tour led by Ema. I didn't attend, but WG, SC and a friend of mine did.

Me Apollo, this white room, I step backwards and upwards so I stand on topof the bed, Zuka does not appreciate and drags me down. Holding a handful of my shirt collar he says "Let me tell you one thing". "This better be about the blueberries", I think. And you know what that bitch did? He turned on the blue lights! That is, the lights that drew blood from me and had me collapse and vomit blood, the lights Aura said would cause me to bleed out if I didn't drink the stuff I was given by the employees. My first thought is to run to the bathroom and drink water from the sink, but I realize the other stuff I drank probably had some special ingredient to work against the blue. In any case, the blue doesn't reach into the bathroom, so I run there for safety. I stand there, pressed against the wall, and after a minute or so Zuka is standing in the opening to the bathroom. "The lights are out", he says. "I don't care", I reply. "My stomach doesn't deserve this", I think. Zuka thinks all of me is important for the research. I can feel him looking at me, and... is that warmth I detect from him...?

Quote:
And it was something about "local" in regards to the Nahmari wedding and I jokingly said the person to wed them would say "You may now kiss the groom, locally!"

I don't know what it means but it sounds catchy, like a catchphrase.

Quote:
And you know what that bitch did? He turned on the blue lights!

How dare he!? >:( Blueberries are delicious and do not cause upset stomachs!! These are not the blueberries we were looking for!!
But that is interesting. Is he really doing these tests for important medical research, or is he just being a bitch as usual? So many questions...

Quote:
How dare he!? >:( Blueberries are delicious and do not cause upset stomachs!! These are not the blueberries we were looking for!!

I know, right?! Blasphemy :kudo:

Quote:
But that is interesting. Is he really doing these tests for important medical research, or is he just being a bitch as usual? So many questions...

Hahaha, I'm starting to wonder that too. Turning on the blue lights seemed to be simply to be a bitch.

Happy Maria

And I appear in your dream again! Hooray!

Don't worry, though. You didn't miss much. It was quite boring

Oh, okay. Would have been nice to get to meet Ema, though, but I think she lived nearby.

[Whip the cream!]

I kept seeing glimpses of a strange man with a computer monitor for a head.

That's rather WTF-worthy, yes yesh.
Quote:
Oh, and everyone who was at the party was dead, bodies strung in every room. More dead people than I remembered from the party.

Ouch. Disturbing. >.<
Quote:
Still, I had some really graphic images. I felt physical discomfort. :(

Understandable. :/
Quote:
And to top it all off, Mr. Monitor Head was present and still stalking me from a distance.

I don't like that guy.
Quote:
And either way, everyone stayed dead. Why, Subby? Did you think the last ones with Nick and Drunky surviving the apocalypse was too absurd? Well, yeah, they were, but at least it was a happy ending! >:v

Ahh, that's a bad subby! Definitely hoping for the ghost power-ending but damn. ô.ó
Going for Miles wrote:
"You may now kiss the groom, locally!"

Hahah. Aww.
Quote:
I lived in an apartment complex that hadsome guided tour led by Ema. I didn't attend, but WG, SC and a friend of mine did.

I want to know what she's like as a tour guide. Could be rather interesting.
Quote:
Me Apollo, this white room

Woop!
Quote:
Holding a handful of my shirt collar he says "Let me tell you one thing". "This better be about the blueberries", I think. And you know what that bitch did? He turned on the blue lights!

Quote:
and after a minute or so Zuka is standing in the opening to the bathroom.

I was about to say "get lost", but that's no way to solve a mystery.
Quote:
"The lights are out", he says.

That's what they all say.
Quote:
is that warmth I detect from him...?

Haaah, intriguing.

Quote:
I was about to say "get lost", but that's no way to solve a mystery.

No. I just hope he'll start being useful, then he can get lost. Or rather, Apollo can get lost.

Quote:
Haaah, intriguing.

Mm, it was odd and unexpected.

[Whip the cream!]

xD Was about to post an "I'll stab a bitch"-gif, but... that's stretching it.

Exactly. See you in court. Bitch. Obsessive bitch.

Yes. Because I'm not like you, Mr. Zura. :simon: Toodles, Zu.
Page 384 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby