Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 381 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
France-related fanart of Apollo. You do you, blogger.

Magnifiqué. I would love to see this fanart.

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, haha. I wonder if there were any soap dispenser with Miles Hitler.

What have you people done. Now I'm imagining Edgeworth with the mustache and SS uniform! On a soap dispenser!

To be fair, he looks classy in or on anything.

Ah, man. I've been biding my time for an AA dream that was more of a dream than a dreamlet (had a couple of those the night before yesterday) and it finally came.

I was super paranoid. Someone was out to kill me. But Phoenix didn't think my fears were founded. Who and why? To help ease my fears, he took me and Trucy to an indoor swimming pool (just so I wouldn't whine about being out in the open). There was a window, though.
While taking a break on the side, I saw a car pull out just outside. I could make out a man in a brown leather jacket. As I was wondering what that man was doing, he suddenly pulled a revolver on me and fired.
I dodged out of the way, but it hit Nick instead. The man then drove off. I pulled Nick out of the water and tried to suppress the blood. Trucy called the paramedics and he was sent to the hospital.
Actually, I was bleeding and I didn't realize it. I guess I was still hit somehow, but I just flexed the bullet out of my thigh. I told Trucy, "I'm fine."
I later hunted down the supposed shooter. I slashed at this stranger with a freakin' katana and stabbed him in the gut, despite my better judgment. Oh, no, I didn't just commit murder, did I? No, worse. He didn't die, but it turned out I got the wrong guy. It was my other dad (my real one).
In the end I helped patch him up and got a bad scolding from him and my real mom. Apparently, he flexed that off too.
I dunno where Mom Edgeworth was at the time, but I called him to help me get the right guy. Even he scolded me for going vigilante, but he agreed.
Nick was okay. He made it to the hospital and was expected to recover in a few hours.
What is it with people flexing serious injuries off in my dreams?

Oh. Almost forgot to mention those dreamlets before.
I think I may have been playing a survival horror game as Edgeworth, but every time this one badger dude keeps kicking my ass! Actually, knocks me in the back of my head, but w/e.
In a completely different context, I found myself doing Edgeworth's laundry. "God, Mom, why don't you do it yourself?" I wanted to say but didn't.
And uh, something about Nick being equivalent to a giraffe. Probably because both hate falling and struggle to get up.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Happy Maria

Good grief, Rubia. I'm not even sure what to say to that. Wow.

The other day I had a dream with some sort of murder mystery in my apartment. But first I had to be locked in with this commerce teacher. You see, the school he worked at required teachers to take all the tests instead of the students. I remember seeing him answer everything. Except he gave the same one word answer for each question- a bull. What's purple and has seven legs? A bull. How much stock isn't there in Wall Street? A bull. Surprisingly he got a perfect score so I think the school he worked at was pretty dumb. Or maybe the students were grading him.

Anyway, I figured out who the murderer was (they were also a serial killer). I pointed out that all the murders that took place in my apartment had one thing in common, and pointed it all towards some blonde lady. I was about to get them and I woke up. Oh well

Today's dream was weird. I was underground while GAULEMs were chasing me and I had to escape Zero Escape style, except with a countdown. Then while I ran outside, I noticed an adult Trucy dead (she was also my mom in the dream :,( ), lying on some pipe. But I couldn't investigate further and had to leave. I emerged outside in a park and then I was in a weird high school where each subject was taught simultaneously yet separately. So I had to keep switching between classes. Super annoying.

Anyway while I was watching some theatre in English class (Shakespeare, mayhaps?) when more GAULEMs attacked! They were led by this masked guy. I managed to escaped and was running through some stuff and managed to fall into a vent. I don't remember the rest. It was some weird dystopian story. And then I woke up.

Also Oldbag was involved somehow. I don't remember how. Maybe she was the masked GAULEM leader.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Magnifiqué. I would love to see this fanart.

Je m'appelle Apollo Justice et je vais bien!

Quote:
What have you people done. Now I'm imagining Edgeworth with the mustache and SS uniform! On a soap dispenser!

*points at stickfigure* I'm innocent. Oh no. Not on a soap dispenser! Well what can I say. I'm glad they ended up scratching the idea of having him with a moustasche in DD.

Quote:
To help ease my fears, he took me and Trucy to an indoor swimming pool (just so I wouldn't whine about being out in the open).

Good father.
Quote:
Nick was okay. He made it to the hospital and was expected to recover in a few hours.
What is it with people flexing serious injuries off in my dreams?

Ah, but this is Nick. In this case it makes perfect sense.

Quote:
I found myself doing Edgeworth's laundry.

Good daughter.
Quote:
Then while I ran outside, I noticed an adult Trucy dead (she was also my mom in the dream :,( ), lying on some pipe.

:(

Quote:
Also Oldbag was involved somehow.

Good ol' Oldbag.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Is it wrong that I accidentally read 'Je m'appelle' as 'Jam Apple'? Now I'm hungry.

Also, I believe you mean good ol' Bag ;-)

Jam Apple Juicetice.

Nooo, that's not her name. Good ol' Oldbag. They see her oldin', they hatin'.

I don't know how it happened, but I apparently have Phoenix's resilience and good luck, in real life too. I have some vivid memories of when I was hit by a car without a single scratch. (Granted, it hit my backpack which was on my back but I just walked it off.)

They see her time travelin', they hatin', all because she's old and windbaggy.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Happy Maria

Jam Apple Juice Tea Ice

Ah, pardon me then. My mistake.

I've also had some crazy luck in my life, though not as crazy as yours. It's mostly how I passed my 10th standard finals exam in just the best time possible. The year after I passed the rules for classes 8-10 got stricter and worse. I just barley escaped all that.

Quote:
I don't know how it happened, but I apparently have Phoenix's resilience and good luck, in real life too. I have some vivid memories of when I was hit by a car without a single scratch. (Granted, it hit my backpack which was on my back but I just walked it off.)

Not even a sprained ankle? Damn.

Quote:
Jam Apple Juice Tea Ice

Mm... ice tea.

When I think about crazy luck I always think about the time I sat by the canal near the train station one evening, the trains to my hometown were few and far between at that time of the day so I sat there chillin' listening to music and I had this bright red (serving some Apollo realness) bag with my keyes and traincard and id-card and necessary junk like that. About ten minutes until my train is going, I get to the station. Normally, that specific train arrives about fifteen minutes early so you can hop right one and wait but that day it was late so I sit down on a bench. Suddenly realize my bag isn't anywhere near me so I scan the area around my feet, I go upstairs and check another place I had been on the station and then it hits me that I must have left it on the stairs to the dock-thing at the canal. So I jog out, not yet in a panic but realizing I might soon have reason to panic, and immediately upon walking towards the dock-thing I see that red bag just glowing in-your-face from the stairs. So I casually go there, grab it, go back to the station and hop on the train. I mean, shit. If anyone would have been in the mood for some bag-snatching it's not like that thing was discreet with its colour. It basically screamed "left goods free for snatching". So I'm in luck nobody took it. And I'm glad the train was late or else I might have hopped on and not realized the bag was missing until I had already gone away from it. Either way, with the stuff in it, I would have had a looot of problems had Gregory not smiled upon me that evening.

Not even a sprained ankle. I have surpassed the master.

Gregory smiles upon us all as we are his most faithful servants. But whew, good thing no one was in a stealing mood. I've lost a few things in life that I never got back. My luck seems to operate depending on how life threatening it is. A game of cards? Beh, almost never get a good hand. Irresponsible driver? Please, I dodge that stuff like a pro.

You truly are his daughter. Do continue on that lucky paAaaaAAAAaaAAath.
Yeah, definitely. It would have been really hard getting home if someone had. Haha, that's for the better at least. You're losing at card games but winning at life.

It's quite strange to think about. Most of the accidents I get into tend to be worse for others than for me. They rarely happen, but when they do, I just "daze" through.
(Like another time where I tripped over my backpack and crashed into a wall, leaving a dent. I got a bloody nose and some scratches, but that wall never recovered. Unfortunately, another time and place, I tripped over a backpack onto an empty trash can and cut my jaw. Over 20 stitches to get it healed.)

They may have had a subtle psychological effect over time and thus infiltrated my dreams. So maybe that's why I often dream about how I or other people just recover frok the worst like nothing.

Also, I'm now very cautious around backpacks on the floor.

Please tell that dent was cartoonish and Rubia-shaped. Backpacks seem to be a recurring theme in your accidents.

Sorry, it wasn't my entire shape, but it did look like someone punched a hole in the wall. Actually, I knee-d it.

School supplies seem to be the bane of my existence. I'm not sure how I survive.

[Whip the cream!]

Haha, great conversation. (I read it while it was new, but yeahhh.)

Trying to come up with some dumb luck I've had, but they often stemmed from me being a moron in the first place. :lana:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Oh, I remember another case of dumb luck I had. My blood pressure is low so sometimes when I stand up I get dizzy, and I've come up with the strategy to scan my surroundings for like something with text or a clock when it happens, so if I can read the text/make out the time everything's fine, if I can't I better sit down again and wait for it to pass. One time I was going to the kitchen, some meters away from where I'd been sitting and when I got there I still felt dizzy so I looked at the clock on the kitchen wall, found I couldn't see what it showed and then found myself on the floor. Luckily I had stopped to check the clock right at the entrance to the kitchen, a few steps further and I'd fainted on the hard-ass kitchen floor tiles instead, which wouldn't be optimal.

Dreams... not really. I did dream I owned a red motorcycle (which I for some reason had to drag around with me when not in use, and at one point WG helped me with it but suddenly realized he was dragging a yellow motorcycle instead, and not only that, a guy was sitting on it and had apparently just stayed quiet and let himself get dragged along by a stranger). It made me think about Klavi's motorcycle while half asleep and I was wondering whether we had ever seen it and why did I have such a clear image of it? (I realized later that it's because it's in the background at one point in 4-2) And that I was glad AJ didn't have cutscenes because Klavier entering the crimescene on his bike would probably have been made into a really cringey cutscene.

[Whip the cream!]

Yeah, that sure was dumb luck!

Haha, I can be quite absent-minded, but that would be too much even for me. xD I wonder what the guy was thinking.

...that would be cringeworthy galore.

Yeah, or strategical luck. In any case, landing on the wooden floor hurt my head enough. And my mum (this was when I lived there) was like "you should probably get something to eat", and I'm like, yeah... I was on my way to... xD

*motorcycle sounds*
*shot of motorcycle flashing in the sun, shown from three different angles, zooming in on the G-symbol*
*policemen guarding the park look in the direction as it stops*
*bikerider steps off it*
*camera zooms in as bikerider takes the helmet off, revealing an extremely wonky-looking Klavier*
Klavier (without even a hint of German/faux-German accent): Excuse me, coming through.
Trucy: Oh!
Apollo: Hueh?!
*end of cutscene*

Last edited by Going for Miles on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

What the heck was that dream

So I guess Phi from VLR was a user on here and we were chatting a lot. O btw I was 14 or something in this dream again for some reason :/

Anyway we became good friends. But then me and my mother went to a mall. There was a coffee shop which looks exactly like the infirmary from VLR. They served some pumpkin spice latte but it tasted just like OJ so I felt ripped off >:|

But then there was a huge relegation that Phi knew more than she should have about that trip and then I realised PHI WAS MY MOTHER Because she came into the room and tried to ground me. But then there was ANOTHER TWIST and it turned out that I WAS PHI'S FATHER so I couldn't be grounded somehow. Then we both ranted at each other for a while and then left. Hooray for family

Anyway after that I learnt here was some MURDER MACHINE CONSPIRACY at the coffee shop infirmary and there was a secret button which activated a secret panel in the walls. I also remember an anime Winston Payne climbing the walls and then getting electrocuted. The end

Poor Payne.
Haha. I wonder if excessive ranting is in her genes. And I can kinda see her digging AA.

Happy Maria

She gives birth to me, and then I help give birth to her. It's the ciiiircle ooofffffff liiiiiffffeeee

I guess it is. Truly a golden ratio of excessive ranting passsing between us. Get it? Golden ratio? Φ?

With all the time-mindfucks in that series, I can totally see that happening. Ratio ratio golden.

Happy Maria

Ratio=Serpent confrimed

Oh, and I had some dreamlet about Timmari. Like like like like I think the likes drawing.

Happy Maria

Like, really?

In case of internet quarrel, according to some post: report to mods, leave the area, or do like Phoenix and Edgeworth and debate it out, but, and this is the important thing, use logic. Also use condoms (I don't know if that was in regards to debating or just advice in general)

Edgeworth as a trilogy-sprite: "It's not Dunworth, it's Drunkworth!" *throws something*

Drunk and nude Apollo lying on a table, holding his suit so that it covers his essentials: "I've never been like this before!" *giggles*
One of the also drunk persons standing around the table: "I love first-timers!" *laughs* They were playing some drinking-game, it was his first time playing it, it might also have been his first time getting really drunk. I have a vague mental image of Trucy but I hope I misremember.

Happy Maria

Yes, that's very important. Safe debating is important, kids.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
*motorcycle sounds*
*shot of motorcycle flashing in the sun, shown from three different angles, zooming in on the G-symbol*
*policemen guarding the park look in the direction as it stops*
*bikerider steps off it*
*camera zooms in as bikerider takes the helmet off, revealing an extremely wonky-looking Klavier*
Klavier (without even a hint of German/faux-German accent): Excuse me, coming through.
Trucy: Oh!
*end of cutscene*

Yes. All that. >.< xD And it wouldn't surprise me if Aploplo was there instead of Apollo.
Southern Corn wrote:
I WAS PHI'S FATHER so I couldn't be grounded somehow.

This is what every kid wishes for. Being Phi's father, therefore ungroundable.
Going for Miles wrote:
In case of internet quarrel, according to some post: report to mods, leave the area, or do like Phoenix and Edgeworth and debate it out, but, and this is the important thing, use logic. Also use condoms (I don't know if that was in regards to debating or just advice in general)

Laaaaadjick and caaandams.
Quote:
Edgeworth as a trilogy-sprite: "It's not Dunworth, it's Drunkworth!" *throws something*

Pfft. xD
Quote:
Drunk and nude Apollo lying on a table, holding his suit so that it covers his essentials: "I've never been like this before!" *giggles*

I'm getting very vivid mental images, so I'm glad the suit covered his essentials.
Quote:
One of the also drunk persons standing around the table: "I love first-timers!" *laughs* They were playing some drinking-game, it was his first time playing it, it might also have been his first time getting really drunk. I have a vague mental image of Trucy but I hope I misremember.

Glad they were having fun. xD (And I certainly hope you misremember.)

Quote:

The PSA we need.

Quote:
And it wouldn't surprise me if Aploplo was there instead of Apollo.

Quote:

Very likely.

Quote:

I just imagined that as the new logic-theme-title. Logic and trick, Tricks and baroque, Logic trinity, Laaaadjick and caaandams...

Quote:
I'm getting very vivid mental images, so I'm glad the suit covered his essentials.

Hahaha yes it was vivid xD All my dreams counted for, I've seen pretty much all of him already, so I'm glad as well that he had at least a little sense of modesty today xD

Quote:
Glad they were having fun. xD (And I certainly hope you misremember.)

I'm seventeen, I'm gonna party! *sees brother-buddy-colleague naked on a table* ...Okay, Daddy was right, I'm still too young for this.
It may have been that the lady who said she loved first-timers was dressed in a way that reminded me of Trucy's outfit or something.

Going for Miles wrote:

I imagined him drawn in crayon by a five-year-old or smth. Is that accurate?

Southern Corn wrote:
She gives birth to me, and then I help give birth to her. It's the ciiiircle ooofffffff liiiiiffffeeee

I'm not sure how I read this as "It's the ciiircle of cooofffffffeeeee". :godot:

Going for Miles wrote:

Huh, so it's that kind of "debate", huh? Sounds sexy.

Quote:

It's okay, Mom. You'll always be Mom to me.

Quote:

God, Apollo. First my parents and now you? Why is everyone getting drunk? :o

Southern Corn wrote:

Thanks for the PSA.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

I just imagined that as the new logic-theme-title. Logic and trick, Tricks and baroque, Logic trinity, Laaaadjick and caaandams...

I think that's the logic theme that plays in Ass Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

Don't worry, everyone safe-debates in that game.

I had a strange dream the night before about the judge being a magical girl. He dresses up for court with the power of his magic gavel. Also, he really loves apples; so much that they flow from his eyes when he cries? Oh, and his gavel is formed from apples. He smites criminals with a swing from his mighty gavel that he can change its size and shape at will.
Phoenix was one of the targets.

Happy Maria

So the Judge is Superwoman but with a love for apples? Can't blame him, apples are delish.

Also, while Ass Attorney Investigations has safe debates only, is it true that there's a debate in its sequel that isn't? Because that may explain why it never came out overseas :0

Things got a little too sexy inappropriate when Phoenix and Maya made their cameos without Pearly around.

Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
I imagined him drawn in crayon by a five-year-old or smth. Is that accurate?

I thought wonky as in something like this
but... why not. I'd prefer that.

Quote:
I'm not sure how I read this as "It's the ciiircle of cooofffffffeeeee". :godot:

This misreading is officially GfM-approved.

Quote:

Yeah. The rivals having a debate again.

Quote:
God, Apollo. First my parents and now you? Why is everyone getting drunk? :o

I donnooo. Maybe he got inspired by not-Dunworth.

Quote:
I had a strange dream the night before about the judge being a magical girl. He dresses up for court with the power of his magic gavel. Also, he really loves apples; so much that they flow from his eyes when he cries? Oh, and his gavel is formed from apples. He smites criminals with a swing from his mighty gavel that he can change its size and shape at will.

I... okay. Right. I imagined all of this with some icky sugar-sweet anime-like song, kind of like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuQfXI8c7QQ

Sweet Princess Udgey?

Happy Maria

That sounds like some old fashioned curse.

"Sweet Princess Udgey! What the heck are you doing?"

Something like that.

Quote:
Sweet Princess Udgey?

:pearly:

Quote:
That sounds like some old fashioned curse.

I like this.

I may soon!

Klavier was in Khura'in with Apollo. They were skinnydipping in the evening. Are you taking after Klavier's exhibitionist streak (pun intended), Apollo? At least, all I could see was their silhouettes from afar as they jumped into the water from a pier. They seemed to have a good time.

Gress is in the mood for sweets. Boy do you have the right colleague for that.

I printscreened someone in a video's three fingers.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

Haha, Drunkworth, being out there as usual, probably thought it would make a brilliant title.
Quote:
Hahaha yes it was vivid xD All my dreams counted for, I've seen pretty much all of him already, so I'm glad as well that he had at least a little sense of modesty today xD

Mhmm! xD There are certain limits, Apollo. :-P
Quote:
I'm seventeen, I'm gonna party! *sees brother-buddy-colleague naked on a table* ...Okay, Daddy was right, I'm still too young for this.

That's good, Trucy, now you're being responsible. One learns by mistakes.
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:

:hotti:
Quote:
I think that's the logic theme that plays in Ass Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

Aahhhh. xD
Quote:
Don't worry, everyone safe-debates in that game.

Phew. :godot:
Quote:

...cute. xD Poor Phoenix, but... cute.

And GfM: How... unpleasant having Aploplo thrown in one's face like that. :o x´D
Going for Miles wrote:
Klavier was in Khura'in with Apollo. They were skinnydipping in the evening. Are you taking after Klavier's exhibitionist streak (pun intended), Apollo? At least, all I could see was their silhouettes from afar as they jumped into the water from a pier. They seemed to have a good time.

Aahhhh, that sounds chill. x3
Quote:
Gress is in the mood for sweets. Boy do you have the right colleague for that.

Oh, man, he certainly has. <3
Quote:
I printscreened someone in a video's three fingers.

As usual.

---

I'm pretty sure I dreamed about Retinz. <3 Progress AND my retinza is working.

...but on the other hand I think I dreamed about Aploplo, but I'm less sure about that.

Quote:
Haha, Drunkworth, being out there as usual, probably thought it would make a brilliant title.

Hey liss'n uhp 's laaadjick an' 's caaandams becoz whas' yu need en' talken'objectin' stayen' SAFE! *taps temple*

Quote:
Mhmm! xD There are certain limits, Apollo. :-P

Cover up that weather predictor, buddy!

Quote:
And GfM: How... unpleasant having Aploplo thrown in one's face like that. :o x´D

This confused me for a while because I had forgotten about posting that gif, so I was like "what did I do?" xD

Quote:
Aahhhh, that sounds chill. x3

Yes!

Quote:
Oh, man, he certainly has. <3

Lets' goooo for sweets~

Quote:
As usual.

:javado: I don't know what you mean by that.

Quote:

Wahoo!

Quote:
...but on the other hand I think I dreamed about Aploplo, but I'm less sure about that.

Not wahoo.

Going for Miles wrote:
Are you taking after Klavier's exhibitionist streak (pun intended), Apollo?

I see he has taken to some new role models lately. He got drunk and stripped down; why not do it again but with his best buddy Klav? ;)

WaitingforGodot wrote:

The poor officer even had personal contact.

Quote:

So is "retinza" your Retinz sense or your Retinz sights? :3c

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Hey liss'n uhp 's laaadjick an' 's caaandams becoz whas' yu need en' talken'objectin' stayen' SAFE! *taps temple*

I'm proud of him. Even in his drunken stupor, he promotes good mental health and safe debating.

Maya was wearing a chef's hat and baking treats. Pearls was helping. But then they ended up playfighting with wooden spoons and had unused batter flung around, making a mess of the kitchen counter.
Then it was revealed that they would only do that at Nick's place. He was mildly annoyed that this happened "again".

Page 381 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby