Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 388 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Sounds like a great sitcom idea.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Fact of the day: Polecat's dick is average sized and straight. Straight in the literal sense of the word, that is. Thanks, stickfigure.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

It's always erect!? Good Greg, that sounds painful.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Oh noes. I'll assume the... other literal straight.
edit: I should've said "his pole".

Happy Maria

....okay.

Larry was an octopus in my dream, and he had taken over a swamp. ZTD Sigma and Diana were trapped there, and had to SEEK A WAY OUT

Sigma was feeling pretty tired, but then he found a crunchy chocolate bar and suddenly he was fine again and talked about some pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo. There was also a puzzle with some ants that was really difficult. I don't remember if we ever defeated Larry the Octopus in the dream though.

...okay.
Classic Larry.

Happy Maria

yako...

That's our Larry! *laugh track*

New headcanon: the octopus that Sherlock Holmes allegedly encountered during one episode of the food hunt promos for DGS is named Larry.
(In that episode, he mixed up his takoyaki search with one of his famed short stories about hunting for a missing ruby, but here it's the "missing takoyaki". He then claimed that he met an octopus armed with knives like in an RPG and Ryu had to bring him back to reality. And once back, Holmes stuffed his face with more takoyaki.)

Well, I was busy having a nice non-AA dream when I suddenly had an AA dream. At the time, I was with a few friends joking about various things that were "flat". Somehow, the dream went toward making a joke about discount lattes being called "flat coffee" and then Phoenix objected, saying that it was actually "fiat coffee" and I had no idea how he came to that conclusion, but then Godot objected, took a drink, and accused Phoenix of having no taste for coffee. And then they got into an argument over coffee and then I woke up feeling like having some coffee, completely forgetting why we were even talking about the word "flat" in the first place.
(Actually, I just have some milk. Stewing the coffee would take a little longer. Maybe later...)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
Somehow, the dream went toward making a joke about discount lattes being called "flat coffee"

Discount the amount of milk and foam it and you have a flat white.

Quote:
Phoenix objected, saying that it was actually "fiat coffee" and I had no idea how he came to that conclusion

I'm sure there's a perfectly sound and intricate explanation for this.

Quote:
but then Godot objected, took a drink, and accused Phoenix of having no taste for coffee. And then they got into an argument over coffee

I'm not sure what's going on but I want to see this.

Quote:
Maybe later...

I'm rooting for you.

I have come by solely to report that I have had my black coffee fill today.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Somehow, the dream went toward making a joke about discount lattes being called "flat coffee"

Discount the amount of milk and foam it and you have a flat white.

But what happened to the coffee?? Too much foam?

Quote:
Quote:
Phoenix objected, saying that it was actually "fiat coffee" and I had no idea how he came to that conclusion

I'm sure there's a perfectly sound and intricate explanation for this.

I believe it has to do with how the word "flat" appeared on my screen (?) and it somehow morphed into "fIat", and then Phoenix made his objection. But I still haven't figured out how anyone could have written it as "fIat". Also, it was upside-down because that's how we were supposed to read it, I guess.

Quote:
Quote:
but then Godot objected, took a drink, and accused Phoenix of having no taste for coffee. And then they got into an argument over coffee

I'm not sure what's going on but I want to see this.

It was a deep meaningful philosophical debate over what is considered quality in coffee, but I think Phoenix was just being really cheap if he wanted that discount latte.

So I searched up "fiat" to see what it would mean in any context and I came upon the Latin-based expression "fiat lux", or "Let there be light." Bless our Holy Lord Gregory for the light of truth. Therefore, I can only surmise that "fiat coffee" is something worthy of only Godot.

Good for you! :godot:
Oh, the coffee is still there, but the drink in question is called flat white.
That's so Phoenix.
Bless.

---
After a case (6-5 or something equivalent to it) Nahyuta is standing somewhere talking to Apollo and some other person. Possibly Dhurke. Nahyuta has that slightly angry-looking expression. Suddenly, without any kind of forewarning, he runs, right across a small road, a passing car just avoiding him. He's found inside a building, possibly the courthouse. In the dream, young Maya is his little sister, and he's kneeling on the floor hugging her tight. At least his hair didn't drag on the floor, because he had some updo.

Nahyuta feels annoyed that after his father's death, people will try to "analyze" him and everything he says and does in regards to that.

A game looking like a SNES-RPG basically, with a trial for Nahyuta, mostly for establishing a death sentence, taking place in a temple. Apollo was there, he didn't get to lawyer but he was in the public/witness spot 1 (there were two spots reserved for people close to the accused). And he was angry as hell, interrupting the trial by shouting things like "This isn't what law is about! There is no justice!"

Apollo walks into a room, where Nahyuta and his little sister are.
Nahyuta (without looking up): You should have seen the expression on [some priest's?] face.
Apollo: Oh, I did.
"One more reggae for the road" by Bill Lovelady was playing, Nahyuta had put it on and it was quite significant he hadn't paused the song when Apollo walked in, it showed that he and his sister was in the middle of something, and it was also proof just how comfortable he felt around Apollo because, I don't know, music taste can be a rather personal thing.
Well, anyway, shortly after that: fruit bar, fruit bar, [Apollo and Nahyuta] are going to the fruit bar.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: Aw, you ruined his sassy comment! Money is useful to have, if nothing else.

Ah well, at least he is good at coming up with new ones!
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
He forgot to blow on it. Now his wish will not be granted. :(

:(
Quote:
Well, if it's just an honest aromantic love and respect for money, I think it's acceptable and not qualified to become the root of all evil.

Hm... I do get a warm feeling in my gut when I get money but... Ah, it's platonic.
Quote:
Ahem. I was having a weird dream that was a mix of real life, Pokemon Go, and a driving campaign.

That's... an unusual combination.
Quote:
Oh, and of course, at the very end of it, I was politely reminded not to drink and drive, featuring a picture of Drunkwright and Drunkworth, and Nick was driving.

Now that's a campaign that will work!
My parents are such dorks. One time they attended a parent-teacher conference, they couldn't help but slam desks and argue with my teacher over "trivial" things like how to actually lecture a class.

Hahaha, of cours. Habits die hard...
Quote:
Also, Phoenix insisted in a lovey-dovey way that Edgeworth was his husband. The other just rolled his eyes because the teacher didn't even comment on it.

I thought he was his wife, being your mother and all?
Quote:
The conference ended with more crayon drawings of a happy family.

Bless.
Going for Miles wrote:
Fact of the day: Polecat's dick is average sized and straight. Straight in the literal sense of the word, that is. Thanks, stickfigure.

I hope he's fond of it.
Socot wrote:
Larry was an octopus in my dream, and he had taken over a swamp.

Yes, yes, yes.
Quote:
Sigma was feeling pretty tired, but then he found a crunchy chocolate bar and suddenly he was fine again and talked about some pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo.

x3
New headcanon: the octopus that Sherlock Holmes allegedly encountered during one episode of the food hunt promos for DGS is named Larry.

:butzthumbs:
Quote:
Well, I was busy having a nice non-AA dream when I suddenly had an AA dream. At the time, I was with a few friends joking about various things that were "flat". Somehow, the dream went toward making a joke about discount lattes being called "flat coffee" and then Phoenix objected, saying that it was actually "fiat coffee" and I had no idea how he came to that conclusion, but then Godot objected, took a drink, and accused Phoenix of having no taste for coffee.

All of this.
Going for Miles wrote:
In the dream, young Maya is his little sister, and he's kneeling on the floor hugging her tight. At least his hair didn't drag on the floor, because he had some updo.

:edgey: I bet he looked good.
Quote:
Nahyuta feels annoyed that after his father's death, people will try to "analyze" him and everything he says and does in regards to that.

Yeees... I bet many fictional characters would feel the same way if they knew what their fans did, all that over-analyzing (even if this didn't have anything to do with fans and fiction).
Quote:
And he was angry as hell, interrupting the trial by shouting things like "This isn't what law is about! There is no justice!"

Preach, Justice!
Quote:
Apollo walks into a room, where Nahyuta and his little sister are.
Nahyuta (without looking up): You should have seen the expression on [some priest's?] face.
Apollo: Oh, I did.

Haha, I wonder what happened.
Quote:
"One more reggae for the road" by Bill Lovelady was playing, Nahyuta had put it on and it was quite significant he hadn't paused the song when Apollo walked in, it showed that he and his sister was in the middle of something, and it was also proof just how comfortable he felt around Apollo because, I don't know, music taste can be a rather personal thing.[Apollo and Nahyuta] are going to the fruit bar.

Aww, that's so chill. :3
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Quote:
Ah well, at least he is good at coming up with new ones!

Until he's run out of snide comments.

Quote:
:edgey: I bet he looked good.

He did. It was some high and chunky bun...thing. He's got a lot of hair.

Quote:
Yeees... I bet many fictional characters would feel the same way if they knew what their fans did, all that over-analyzing (even if this didn't have anything to do with fans and fiction).

Aouch. I love over-analyzing.
But like
Oh, I saw Nahyuta at the bazaar and he only bought a little food. He must be devastated and losing appetite in his grief.
No bitch, I just wasn't feeling hungry because I just stuffed my face with chocolate. :|
Bad example and I don't think Nahyuta calls people "bitch", but the gist xD

Quote:
Preach, Justice!

Yeaaah. I loved how assertive he was. I think stickfigure was a little inspired by the Orange is the new black season four final-scene :viola:

Quote:
Haha, I wonder what happened.

Mm. It felt implied that it was Apollo who'd put that expression on the maybe-priest's face, and that the maybe-priest had it coming.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Until he's run out of snide comments.

Ach, that's true.
Quote:
He did. It was some high and chunky bun...thing. He's got a lot of hair.

Heheh! I bet that... mass of hair... is both a blessing and a curse, but mostly a beautiful blessing.
Quote:
Aouch. I love over-analyzing.

Ah yes, I meant it as in...
Quote:
Oh, I saw Nahyuta at the bazaar and he only bought a little food. He must be devastated and losing appetite in his grief.

Yeah, like that. xD As if every action needs to be explained because of a tragic backstory or something of the sort.
Quote:
Bad example and I don't think Nahyuta calls people "bitch", but the gist xD

Hahaha. xD No, he mustn't complain about the speck in his friend's eye, being the bitch himself.
Quote:
Yeaaah. I loved how assertive he was. I think stickfigure was a little inspired by the Orange is the new black season four final-scene :viola:

Cool! :D

Quote:

That was responding to
Quote:
Yeees... I bet many fictional characters would feel the same way if they knew what their fans did,

With that said, I can't wait til I finish SoJ again because I really want to analyze his character.

Quote:
Hahaha. xD No, he mustn't complain about the speck in his friend's eye, being the bitch himself.

all y'all bitches need 2 get a life jus wanna lil snack after binging choc yolo

Quote:
Cool! :D

Yes. Apollo and Taystee Jefferson have a lot in common.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

That was responding to
Quote:
Yeees... I bet many fictional characters would feel the same way if they knew what their fans did,

Mhm, what I meant was that I meant that certain kind of overanalyzing (other ways can be really fun). The "one (tragic) thing explains everything". Or am I just confused when it comes to what you meant?
Quote:
With that said, I can't wait til I finish SoJ again because I really want to analyze his character.

:D
Quote:
all y'all bitches need 2 get a life jus wanna lil snack after binging choc yolo

Fix him.

Quote:
Mhm, what I meant was that I meant that certain kind of overanalyzing (other ways can be really fun). The "one (tragic) thing explains everything". Or am I just confused when it comes to what you meant?

Yeah, I think I got that part, I don't like that kind either but I like trying to dig up subtext and shit, so I said I love over-analyzing in jest in regards to that. And that the dream was referring to that people who know him might see everything he does and says through a he-just-lost-his-dad-lens for a while.

Quote:
Fix him.

Fix him,
Fix his head,
Fix him please I don't wanna be read

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, I think I got that part, I don't like that kind either but I like trying to dig up subtext and shit, so I said I love over-analyzing in jest in regards to that.

Ahaaaaa. xD
Quote:
Fix him,
Fix his head,
Fix him please I don't wanna be read

lol u just try mate I Nahyuta u cry lmao

*sips ur tears*

Poor Timmari. his bae gon cray cray am i rite (I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in internet lingo)

First rule of internet lingo: Anything goes.

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh, the coffee is still there, but the drink in question is called flat white.

Derp. This is the real reason why I only bother with black coffee.

Quote:
That's so Phoenix.

He just loves turning things upside down. Sometimes it works.

Quote:
Suddenly, without any kind of forewarning, he runs, right across a small road, a passing car just avoiding him.

"Look, Mom, I didn't crash into something this time!"
"Well done, Rubia."

Quote:
In the dream, young Maya is his little sister, and he's kneeling on the floor hugging her tight.

This is more precious than I first reckoned it.

Quote:

I feel him. Personal space, thx.

Quote:
A game looking like a SNES-RPG basically, with a trial for Nahyuta, mostly for establishing a death sentence, taking place in a temple. Apollo was there, he didn't get to lawyer but he was in the public/witness spot 1 (there were two spots reserved for people close to the accused). And he was angry as hell, interrupting the trial by shouting things like "This isn't what law is about! There is no justice!"

Never take Justice away from the defense bench.

Quote:
Well, anyway, shortly after that: fruit bar, fruit bar, [Apollo and Nahyuta] are going to the fruit bar.

Fruit bar, fruit bar! Let's all go to the fruit bar! :D

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
Oh, and of course, at the very end of it, I was politely reminded not to drink and drive, featuring a picture of Drunkwright and Drunkworth, and Nick was driving.

Now that's a campaign that will work!

I would love to make a poster for this, but sadly, MS Paint is terrible for these things.

Quote:
Quote:
Also, Phoenix insisted in a lovey-dovey way that Edgeworth was his husband. The other just rolled his eyes because the teacher didn't even comment on it.

I thought he was his wife, being your mother and all?

I dunno. Dad says weird things all the time.

This time, I must have had a pretty vivid dream because I was sporking my own dream. From what I do recall, Donald Duck's mother suffered a rare case of the glitches (her head was coming off and sticking back on over and over) and she couldn't talk normally. He and his sister had to take her to the hospital to see if anyone could help.
I'm not sure how the hospital will help. That sounds like a problem for a programmer to solve. What even is this virtual reality world?
Apparently, Apollo and Athena were at the hospital too, working behind the scenes among the staff.
Okay.
When they arrived, Apollo directed them to see Athena, since she's the tech-savvy type. However, she was busy at the moment, so they had to wait. Then when it was their turn, Athena called on them via a trumpet.
A trumpet?
And she spoke through it too.
A trumpet??
So did Apollo, who was relaying messages to them.
What are they doing? How do they relay messages through a trumpet!?
Athena's solution to this problem was to suggest mouth and vocal exercises to help her regain her speech.
That's... actually a fair and valid solution if that's the reason for the speech impediment.
And thus she declared the victim's problem solved.
Um, there's still the problem with the glitches.
Apollo was amazed.
Why!?
She then reported her work to Barok van Zieks, who was still at his prosecutor's bench in the English court.
What.
He refused to comment, saying, "These matters are best left undivulged, except to the karathro." I understood it to be "the place where autopsies used to be performed back in the era."
What is this, some kind of poor fan translation? (implying that I translated it ;p ) Actually, what even is a "karathro"? It's not even Japanese.
And I don't remember what happened after that, but I guess their mother got better eventually.

Later, I asked Subby what happened to Nick and Edge, as if anticipating their arrival for some reason. Subby showed me an image of Edgeworth as a mage, clade in a black cloak and feathered hat. It was implied he also bore a sword at his waist. And then Subby showed me an image of Phoenix... as himself.
Talk about disappointing.
Hey, enough already, the sporking session is over.

Quote:
First rule of internet lingo: Anything goes.

awesomesauce

Quote:
Derp. This is the real reason why I only bother with black coffee.

Tss. I like your style.

Quote:
"Look, Mom, I didn't crash into something this time!"
"Well done, Rubia."

Yes, well done. Why did the Nahyuta cross the road?

Quote:
This is more precious than I first reckoned it.

:kristoph:

Quote:
I feel him. Personal space, thx.

Precisely.

Quote:
Never take Justice away from the defense bench.

A trial gotta have Justice.

Quote:
Fruit bar, fruit bar! Let's all go to the fruit bar! :D

Wiiiiie! :D Their fruit brings all the faithful disciples to the bar.

Quote:
This time, I must have had a pretty vivid dream because I was sporking my own dream.

Somehow, this seems so right.

Quote:
From what I do recall, Donald Duck's mother suffered a rare case of the glitches (her head was coming off and sticking back on over and over)

Oh yeah. Totally. Wait, what.

Quote:
Then when it was their turn, Athena called on them via a trumpet.

Somehow, this seems so right.

Quote:
And thus she declared the victim's problem solved.
Um, there's still the problem with the glitches.
Apollo was amazed.
Why!?
She then reported her work to Barok van Zieks, who was still at his prosecutor's bench in the English court.
What.

I'm so here for this.

Quote:
And then Subby showed me an image of Phoenix... as himself.

Oh.

Quote:
Why did the Nahyuta cross the road?

When I first read your post, I got the impression that he got angry at them because they called him "chicken" and so he ran across the road. Fortunately for him, I have a habit of narrowly missing disaster when it comes to vehicles.

Happy Maria

Weird. I had a dream where I was watching someone play the original AA for the first time. They had gotten to the parrot cross examination, but didn't say anything for some reason. Then, the music started, and he burst into laughter realising what was happening. The music was weird too. It was some strange mixture of the original music as well as the English Court remix. Huh

Quote:
When I first read your post, I got the impression that he got angry at them because they called him "chicken" and so he ran across the road.

What a way to prove them wrong.
"Me, Nahyuta Sahdmadhi, a chicken?! I will show them!" *crosses road* "Tell me, would a chicken ever do that?"
"Um, Dhurke, should we tell him...?"

"Give him time, Apollo. He'll catch on eventually."

My tumblr blog came to life. The AA characters who have been acting as my "mods" have actually started up a board of members and they were having a meeting to discuss how to improve on the blog. Phoenix, Apollo, Athena, and Trucy were present. Maya and Pearl weren't this time; probably busy. Edgeworth was the chief moderator, though he had a different meeting scheduled and couldn't show up for theirs. And as chief moderator, whatever decisions they made would have to earn his permission. Phoenix was named the assistant chief, but it seemed more like a fancy title for the leader of the meetings.
And then Subby explained to me, "Just because he's your dad doesn't give him special treatment."
I rolled my eyes. "Oh, good thing I didn't think my mom got his position just because he's my mom."
"...Actually, that might be true..."
"Are you kidding me. Mom, Dad, leave my blog alone! I can manage it myself!"
Apparently they even heard me. Edgeworth replied, "You have an inconsistent schedule and poor quality control. Someone has to step in."
Phoenix added, "And we have nothing better to do anyway."
"Shut up, Wright."

Happy Maria

Wow. Just...wow.

Ooh Edgey Edgey Edgey. And Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix. Leave your daughter's projects alone. And, shut up yourself, "chief moderator" xD

---
A callback to, out of all my dreams, this one:
Quote:
As a teenager, Klavier came out during a live television show. He had personally invited his mother to the audience because he wanted her to know but not tell her eye-to-eye.

Stickfigure, I know summertime is traditionally the season of re-runs, but I didn't think that would apply to dreams. Oh well, at least that wasn't all I dreamed.

Timmari: Imagine you're lying on the beach, in the sand at nighttime. And a flying saucer appears above you. I know what I would want it to do.
Nahyuta: Hm?
Timmari: But why do they have to have so much stuff inside the flying saucers? Damn bourgeois. ;)
Are... you... high! The flying saucer... it's really high up in the sky!

I/Polecat was a member of some forum that had a meeting point, it seemed to be around some beach with cliffs, anywhere I went there (teleportation?), but ended up getting there millions of years back, which was obviously way before the forum existed. Anyhow I managed to contact some people because my phone still had wi-fi, and they said I should make some graffiti on the cliffs, so it'd appear in the present. I had some red coal and a stick to scratch with, and drew a Wigglytuff, and wrote "Polecat was here years and years before you" and "Polecat".

Happy Maria

Whoa. How did your phone even have wi fi? And how could anyone else have had a phone that long ago? Only one explanation

ALIENS

Ah, I communicated with people from present time while I was in the past. Not that that's any more logical :oops:

Bourgeois aliens!

[Whip the cream!]

My tumblr blog came to life.

:O
Quote:
The AA characters who have been acting as my "mods" have actually started up a board of members and they were having a meeting to discuss how to improve on the blog. Phoenix, Apollo, Athena, and Trucy were present.

Aww. x)
Quote:
Edgeworth was the chief moderator, though he had a different meeting scheduled and couldn't show up for theirs.

Of course he was the chief moderator.
Quote:
"Are you kidding me. Mom, Dad, leave my blog alone! I can manage it myself!"
Apparently they even heard me. Edgeworth replied, "You have an inconsistent schedule and poor quality control. Someone has to step in."
Phoenix added, "And we have nothing better to do anyway."
"Shut up, Wright."

Surely, things are going too far. Damnit Wright. xD I liked that dream.
Going for Miles wrote:
Stickfigure, I know summertime is traditionally the season of re-runs, but I didn't think that would apply to dreams.

It sounds quite Stickfigure, though.
Quote:
Timmari: Imagine you're lying on the beach, in the sand at nighttime. And a flying saucer appears above you. I know what I would want it to do.

Embrace it! Naked!
Quote:
Timmari: But why do they have to have so much stuff inside the flying saucers? Damn bourgeois. ;)
Are... you... high! The flying saucer... it's really high up in the sky!

Hahaha. <3 He sounds high, but I agree with him.
Quote:
but ended up getting there millions of years back

x´D
Quote:
I had some red coal and a stick to scratch with, and drew a Wigglytuff, and wrote "Polecat was here years and years before you" and "Polecat".

Polecat.

Quote:
Embrace it! Naked!

Plot twist. No wonder he never clarified but just went on to describe the interior of flying saucers as if he'd been in one (I assume he meant technology stuff but now I just imagine flying saucers filled with fancy furniture, expensive paintings and stuff like that)

Quote:
Hahaha. <3 He sounds high, but I agree with him.

Oh definitely. Although I have to agree with Nahyuta too: "Hm?".

Quote:
Polecat.

Polecat!

Happy Maria

Polecat x3

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Plot twist. No wonder he never clarified but just went on to describe the interior of flying saucers as if he'd been in one (I assume he meant technology stuff but now I just imagine flying saucers filled with fancy furniture, expensive paintings and stuff like that)

Haha! Yes, I... pictured that as well. xD

Going for Miles wrote:
Ooh Edgey Edgey Edgey. And Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix. Leave your daughter's projects alone. And, shut up yourself, "chief moderator" xD

I mean, he has to be "chief something". "Chief administrator" is not only redundant, it's my position. >:)

Quote:
I/Polecat was a member of some forum that had a meeting point, it seemed to be around some beach with cliffs, anywhere I went there (teleportation?), but ended up getting there millions of years back, which was obviously way before the forum existed.

I dunno. It seems like the right time for a Dino Crisis forum.

Quote:
Anyhow I managed to contact some people because my phone still had wi-fi, and they said I should make some graffiti on the cliffs, so it'd appear in the present. I had some red coal and a stick to scratch with, and drew a Wigglytuff, and wrote "Polecat was here years and years before you" and "Polecat".

Wigglytuff?? Hm, so Polecat has a Wiggly, does he? Sounds about right, now that I think about it.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

Embrace it! Naked!

Now you have cemented in my mind the image of a naked monk leaping into the sky to embrace a flying saucer. Thanks.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Embrace it! Naked!

Extravagant extraterrestrials.

Hmm... what did I dream about? Lately I've been getting the impression that Phoenix and Edgeworth show up just to spork my dreams. They're always showing up like cameos and this latest one is no exception. This time, I think I was in detention, arrested for something weird... like copyright infringement? And then of course, they take it on themselves to barge into said dream and argue my case. Something doesn't seem right here...

[Whip the cream!]

Hm, so Polecat has a Wiggly, does he?

That sounds...
Quote:
Now you have cemented in my mind the image of a naked monk leaping into the sky to embrace a flying saucer. Thanks.

Oh, but it is a rather amusing one.
Quote:
And then of course, they take it on themselves to barge into said dream and argue my case. Something doesn't seem right here...

Parents can be so embarrassing...

Quote:
I mean, he has to be "chief something". "Chief administrator" is not only redundant, it's my position. >:)

Then be a good, quiet chief moderator.

Quote:
Wigglytuff?? Hm, so Polecat has a Wiggly, does he? Sounds about right, now that I think about it.

Now you lost me.

Quote:

Now it's in my mind as well. Shit, that's art.
Radical, magical, extraterrestrial art
Clothes are a construct, tear them apart

Quote:
And then of course, they take it on themselves to barge into said dream and argue my case. Something doesn't seem right here...

Their parental love is so strong no boundaries can stop them from trying to get their daughter out of trouble :') That or it's their habit of barging into just about anything.

---
Nahyuta in court, asking: "Do you think a prosecutor can do the septimonic and decimonic lipsync?" He was directly asking the defense, whom I think was Apollo. The lipsync in question was some Khura'inese spiritual thing. And septimonic and decimonic, oho, I know this. That would refer to septima and decima, in this case the seventh and tenth key intervals in music. Thanks for helping me with my homework, Nahyuta. Also, when he said this, he was playing with his hair, dragging it in front of his face so that all one could see of it was his nose, mouth and chin. Ok Nahyuta, I almost feel inclined to ask you the same question I asked Timmari yesterday. Are you high...?

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Radical, magical, extraterrestrial art
Clothes are a construct, tear them apart

That's something I can imagine high Timmary say.
Quote:
Nahyuta in court, asking: "Do you think a prosecutor can do the septimonic and decimonic lipsync?" He was directly asking the defense, whom I think was Apollo. The lipsync in question was some Khura'inese spiritual thing. And septimonic and decimonic, oho, I know this. That would refer to septima and decima, in this case the seventh and tenth key intervals in music. Thanks for helping me with my homework, Nahyuta.

Haha, that's so sweet of him. "The septimonic and decimonic lipsync" is a rather beautiful expression.
Quote:
Also, when he said this, he was playing with his hair, dragging it in front of his face so that all one could see of it was his nose, mouth and chin. Ok Nahyuta, I almost feel inclined to ask you the same question I asked Timmari yesterday. Are you high...?

They most likely shared something, yes...

Quote:
Haha, that's so sweet of him. "The septimonic and decimonic lipsync" is a rather beautiful expression.

The time has come... for you to lipsync!! for your Holy Mother.

Quote:

Don't smoke/swallow/sniff and prosecute. That said, he had a cute nose.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

x) I hope prosecutors can do it!
Quote:
That said, he had a cute nose.

I bet. :D

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Now you lost me.

I just figured Anthony is naturally a wriggly-wiggly kind of guy. He's pretty active in your dreams. And even though he's twerpy, he has a soft heart.

Quote:
Their parental love is so strong no boundaries can stop them from trying to get their daughter out of trouble :') That or it's their habit of barging into just about anything.

Maybe a mix of both. As Phoenix once said, "Love is a powerful thing."

Quote:
Ok Nahyuta, I almost feel inclined to ask you the same question I asked Timmari yesterday. Are you high...?

At least he's sane enough to help you with your homework.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

They shared the beautiful moment of leaping naked into the sky together.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Usually spiritual chants are tuned well into a harmonious chorus, so it's not too far off.

Well, Subby introduced to me the concept of "chain-trialing", which is supposed to be like chain-smoking, but with trials instead. The only one I can think of who matches this is MvK, but for some reason, Subby insisted on showing me Edgeworth. And then we got into an argument about it. I didn't get far enough to know who won. (I guess Edgeworth may qualify if the AAI games are how his regular schedule is like.)

Page 388 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby