Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 408 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

*takes a deep breath* I'm baaaaaack! Finals are over! I come in peace! And Christmas! Everyone, be nice or Ganta Claus will find you!

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
Hahaha! Just imagine the reason those Magic Panties are so bulky is because they've been holding pomegranates all this time. Seems like Apollo had enough of pomegranates before he met Simon. Too bad.

Hahahah! So that's the reason! Apollo can stomp on them.

:simon: "Fool. There can only be one stomper of pomegranates who will triumph! Justice-done, have at you!"
:apollo-shock: "What? No! It was an accident! Put away those pomegranates!"

Quote:
Eat your hamburgerspomegranates, Apollo.

This must be the latest AA meme.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
I'm relieved that it's anyone but Drunkworth at the bar.

-One gin & tonic please.
-Ageehnuntaanc comn' raah uhp. *gulps a bottle of tonic and a bottle of gin at the same time*
-...can... I get a gin & tonic please?

Tbf, I would pay good money to see how much he can chug down at once.

Quote:
Quote:
O come, divine Messiah.

I read it as "O come, drive Messiah". O come, drive Milessiah, he's drunk of his arse.

Hey, I know how to drive! ...Well enough! :D

Quote:
There was some spin-off taking place in like the 18th century or so. One character was called Anna Wanng and she was batshit crazy.

That last name is uncomfortably close to mine.

Quote:
Some characters were gonna walk on a tight-rope. I vetoed when it came to Apollo because I didn't want him to do it.

Apollo didn't sign up for this!

Going for Miles wrote:
(It shall be noted that nothing internet-related works for me right now... other than c-r. Milessiah magic.)

Thank the Lawd Gregory. You are truly blessed.
(Funny story. We weren't having troubles with Internet yesterday, but my real mom was frustrated with one of our computers because it wouldn't connect right. It turned out she somehow connected to a nearby public wifi spot. She's not well-versed with computers aside from her job's workspace.)

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Going for Miles wrote:
Pay Drunkworth to drink; get tonic water. What an evening.

Who came up with that idea? >:(

I mean, he did just drink all the not-tonic-water.

Southern Corn wrote:
I have to say that sleeping for me recently has been a pain in the ass. Just today my left hand started feeling numb even after I stretched it fully to make the blood flor circulate properly. So I had to go to the bathroom to fix it and even use my blanket as a pseudo stress ball to fall asleep again. Gah

Feels bad, man. I also cut my hand a few days ago and it still hasn't healed up. Bad cut. At least my fever went away.

Quote:
Anyway, I remember me walking to the place where Franziska's mother (guess who!) lived in a place called 'Old Karma', as opposed to New Karma. I remember having to walk through a spooky ghost town with terrible restaurants serving awful food to finally get there.

No wonder it's a ghost town. >:( No town can exist without good food!
I like the name of the place, though. Catchy & fitting.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Hahah, yeah! He better watch out (*starts singing Ganta Claus is coming to town*) - he might be known as a drunk, but to reach that level would be disastrous even for him. xD

Here, let me help you with the lyrics.

Southern Corn wrote:
Nah, if there was an Alba smiley it'd be called :myextraterritorialrightscannotallowthissmileynametoend: :p

Complete with a :lang: :yourextraterritorialrightshavejustbeenrevoked: smiley?

Bramimond wrote:
FINALS ARE DONE! LET'S TAKE SHOTS!

WOW! What a coinkidink! My finals are done today too! Yaaaaaaah! *throws away empty wine crate*

...Ah, right, the shot. *takes a shot*

Quote:
jk, I had a dream. At Capcom HQ, there was a giant bunkbed that could fit about six people. Maybe seven or eight more if you tried hard enough. Phoenix always slept on the floor, and Drunkworth gets a special king size bed all to himself. Those hangovers must be rough.

For some odd reason, I got the immediate impression that Drunkworth is the one who rolls off the bed more often.

Quote:
I also had a short dreamlet about an AA-styled chess game. I'm not very good at chess, but hell, I would buy it.

This thread has taught me that there are only two kinds of chess players: the ones like Gress and the ones like Drunkworth. I'm the one who takes after Mom. (Yes, as a child, I used to like to throw the pieces all over after each game.)

Ah, finally I had a... well, it's not an AA dream, per se, more like a cameo. I think I was watching one of those "10 Facts About So-and-So" videos and this one seemed to be about weird miracles in nature or such. One of the entries was about a bird called the "stone finch" and how it was totally ordinary in all areas of birdliness but its name has a secret... which scrambled out to make some jumbled mess with the word "erotica" hidden in there for some reason. Anyway, cue a series of reaction shots featuring Kazuma "Judgment Kazzy-kun" Kiryu, Byakuya Togami, and Miles Edgeworth all looking disgusted. Also, the screenshot of Edgeworth was from a Portuguese(?) copy of AAI with a line where he says "The entire thing sounds fishy..." Huh, when did we have a Portuguese port of that game and when did I ever learn Portuguese?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:

I-I mean, hi GFM, hi Rubia, hi bro, hi SC, hi Nerdowl, and hi whoever else decided to show up in the thread. Whoo confetti! Okay, I meant my monthly quota, see you all next year.

Whoop! Heya Bramster! :b33r:

Quote:
At Capcom HQ, there was a giant bunkbed that could fit about six people. Maybe seven or eight more if you tried hard enough. Phoenix always slept on the floor, and Drunkworth gets a special king size bed all to himself. Those hangovers must be rough.

Pfft. Classic son of Gregory.

Quote:
AA-styled chess game.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Quote:
We don't use confetti anymore, though. Just cornfetti.

I use confetti!

Quote:
Thank the Lawd Gregory. You are truly blessed.

Haaaaah. :acro: :gregory:

Quote:
(Funny story. We weren't having troubles with Internet yesterday, but my real mom was frustrated with one of our computers because it wouldn't connect right. It turned out she somehow connected to a nearby public wifi spot. She's not well-versed with computers aside from her job's workspace.)

Haha, aww.

Quote:
(Yes, as a child, I used to like to throw the pieces all over after each game.)

You truly are your mother's daughter.

Quote:
Also, the screenshot of Edgeworth was from a Portuguese(?) copy of AAI with a line where he says "The entire thing sounds fishy..." Huh, when did we have a Portuguese port of that game and when did I ever learn Portuguese?

Oh my. Tudo parece suspeito... :edgeworth: (I was gonna say that might be wrong due to being from google translate, but I wouldn't put it past Drunkworth to start speaking really wonky Portugese)

---
I dreamed I fiddling in The Sims 4's create a sim and was gonna try make Atipha, but every time I randomized and got a sim that would be a good foundation to start from it just randomized further ô.ó I saw some eyes that looked like his but then I couldn't find them again. Mmm... I miss The Sims 2. I tried to start it on my old computer but it just crashed on the loading screen for whatever reason :(

Edit: One of the grovery stores I frequent has a free magazine every month about fruit and vegetables, and each issue has one fruit/vegetable that they write some articles and facts and recipes with. Unsurprisingly, this month it was the pomegranate. I learned that Klavier would call it "granatapfel", that they contain lots of vitamins and minerals and its juice might help for lung diseases, diabetes, arthritis and increase sperm quality, at least if it's ingested and not stomped on to splatter on the ground. And that it's a symbol used in ancient Egypt as well as Judaism and Christianity... and surely our cult as well?
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:

Let's! And: :b33r:
Quote:
I-I mean, hi GFM, hi Rubia, hi bro, hi SC, hi Nerdowl, and hi whoever else decided to show up in the thread. Whoo confetti!

Hiiii, sis! :D
Quote:
At Capcom HQ, there was a giant bunkbed that could fit about six people. Maybe seven or eight more if you tried hard enough. Phoenix always slept on the floor, and Drunkworth gets a special king size bed all to himself. Those hangovers must be rough.

No, if you do that, people, he'll never learn! :o
Quote:
I also had a short dreamlet about an AA-styled chess game. I'm not very good at chess, but hell, I would buy it.

Yea! Will Drunkworth feature? ;s
Southern Corn wrote:
[We don't use confetti anymore, though. Just cornfetti.

Not the truuuUUUuUUuth!
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
*takes a deep breath* I'm baaaaaack! Finals are over! I come in peace! And Christmas! Everyone, be nice or Ganta Claus will find you!

Wooop! More :b33r: ! Peace, Christmas and a lack of Ganta (or so I hope, I'll try to watch out and don't cry)!
Quote:
:simon: "Fool. There can only be one stomper of pomegranates who will triumph! Justice-done, have at you!"
:apollo-shock: "What? No! It was an accident! Put away those pomegranates!"

Pomegranates have never been more intimidating.
Quote:
Hey, I know how to drive! ...Well enough! :D

I can't drive for shit, but still better than Drunkie.
Going for Miles wrote:
(It shall be noted that nothing internet-related works for me right now... other than c-r. Milessiah magic.)

I didn't see that edit, but that Milessiah-magic has happened to me too! ;s :o
Rubia wrote:
Here, let me help you with the lyrics.

Oooh, now I can sing it properly!

Oh~ you better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I’m telling you why.
Ganta Claus is coming to town~! :gant:
Quote:
WOW! What a coinkidink! My finals are done today too! Yaaaaaaah! *throws away empty wine crate*

You're really taking after yer ma. :acro:
Quote:
This thread has taught me that there are only two kinds of chess players: the ones like Gress and the ones like Drunkworth. I'm the one who takes after Mom. (Yes, as a child, I used to like to throw the pieces all over after each game.)

Hahaha! Taking after yer ma even more. xD I'm neither, I just put the pieces semi-randomly and hope for the best.
Quote:
One of the entries was about a bird called the "stone finch" and how it was totally ordinary in all areas of birdliness but its name has a secret... which scrambled out to make some jumbled mess with the word "erotica" hidden in there for some reason.

Huh! You learn something new every day.
Quote:
Huh, when did we have a Portuguese port of that game and when did I ever learn Portuguese?

Everyone knows how to talk Portugese, we just don't know it yet.
Going for Miles wrote:
I use confetti!

And so do I!
Quote:
(I was gonna say that might be wrong due to being from google translate, but I wouldn't put it past Drunkworth to start speaking really wonky Portugese)

I definitely wouldn't either. xD
Quote:
but every time I randomized and got a sim that would be a good foundation to start from it just randomized further ô.ó

Uncool.
Quote:
I miss The Sims 2. I tried to start it on my old computer but it just crashed on the loading screen for whatever reason :(

Even uncooler. :/
Quote:
that they contain lots of vitamins and minerals and its juice might help for lung diseases, diabetes, arthritis and increase sperm quality, at least if it's ingested and not stomped on to splatter on the ground.

That's so neat. I'll eat one everyday for my stiff joints then. (Alright, not arthritis, but eh. And I love pomegranates.)
Quote:
And that it's a symbol used in ancient Egypt as well as Judaism and Christianity... and surely our cult as well?

Ancient Egypt too? I didn't know that. :D And it's used in Greek mythology. ^.^ And surely our cult yeep! :simon: :edgey:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Quote:
Even uncooler. :/

Yes. I miss my sim-family. I even have one named after Phoenix. :(

Quote:
That's so neat. I'll eat one everyday for my stiff joints then. (Alright, not arthritis, but eh. And I love pomegranates.)

If you have inflammations they're supposedly good for that.

Quote:
Ancient Egypt too?

According to Månadens Skörd, yes.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yes. I miss my sim-family. I even have one named after Phoenix. :(

Meehp. :(
Quote:
If you have inflammations they're supposedly good for that.

Ah! :D
Quote:
According to Månadens Skörd, yes.

Månadens Skörd. Sounds like a magazine Timmari would like.

Quote:
Månadens Skörd. Sounds like a magazine Timmari would like.

(Månadens Skörd means "Harvest of the month") Indeed. It's a pleasant read. And I got the impression he enjoys cooking.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
We don't use confetti anymore, though. Just cornfetti.

I use confetti!

I use both. ^^

Quote:
Quote:
(Yes, as a child, I used to like to throw the pieces all over after each game.)

You truly are your mother's daughter.

I am concerned. Maybe I've taken too much after him.

Quote:
Oh my. Tudo parece suspeito... :edgeworth: (I was gonna say that might be wrong due to being from google translate, but I wouldn't put it past Drunkworth to start speaking really wonky Portugese)

It's funny 'cause that's not what he said, but it is what he meant. I guess he was trying to pretend he knew Portuguese.

Quote:
I dreamed I fiddling in The Sims 4's create a sim and was gonna try make Atipha, but every time I randomized and got a sim that would be a good foundation to start from it just randomized further ô.ó I saw some eyes that looked like his but then I couldn't find them again.

:/ Dang glitches.
Sorry about your Sims 2. Sounds like it has corrupted or missing files.

Quote:
I learned that Klavier would call it "granatapfel", that they contain lots of vitamins and minerals and its juice might help for lung diseases, diabetes, arthritis and increase sperm quality, at least if it's ingested and not stomped on to splatter on the ground. And that it's a symbol used in ancient Egypt as well as Judaism and Christianity... and surely our cult as well?

Yes, most nutritients don't travel into the body through the shoe.
That's interesting, about ancient Egypt and such. Truly, a fruit befitting of Gods of many cultures... and our cult.
At least, maybe? Perhaps it was an accident that the Milessiah had with a pomegranate that inspired Simon to follow the ways of pomegranate-stomping.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
Huh, when did we have a Portuguese port of that game and when did I ever learn Portuguese?

Everyone knows how to talk Portugese, we just don't know it yet.

I see.

And here's another dream I had where all I can remember is me lying on the ground dying or something and someone standing over me, telling me, "That's why you can never assume things about people," and I've been stuck wondering who it was and what it means. And if my parents have been alerted that I died again.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
I am concerned. Maybe I've taken too much after him.

Uh-oh.

Quote:
I guess he was trying to pretend he knew Portuguese.

That does make more sense. Now I'm imagining a Portugese translation except Drunkworth just talks gibberish he thinks sounds like Portugese.

Quote:
:/ Dang glitches.
Sorry about your Sims 2. Sounds like it has corrupted or missing files.

Yeah, I dunno... it has happened sometimes, but not often and not several times in a row. It is said The Sims 2 is pretty much on a shorter or longer road to corruption right from the start, but I'm not sure, I guess I'll have to try it again and if all else fails I have multiple folders of save files and a second old computer to play it on =)

Quote:
Yes, most nutritients don't travel into the body through the shoe.

Mm, that's good to remember.

Quote:
That's interesting, about ancient Egypt and such. Truly, a fruit befitting of Gods of many cultures... and our cult.
At least, maybe? Perhaps it was an accident that the Milessiah had with a pomegranate that inspired Simon to follow the ways of pomegranate-stomping.

Indeed!
Hmm. "Milessiah" and "pomegranate" reminded me I have pomegranate vodka at home, and now I'm imagining Drunkworth stomping on pomegranates trying to make pomegranate vodka, just like stomping on grapes to make wine.

Quote:
And here's another dream I had where all I can remember is me lying on the ground dying or something and someone standing over me, telling me, "That's why you can never assume things about people," and I've been stuck wondering who it was and what it means. And if my parents have been alerted that I died again.

Aouch. Better respawn quickly.

Quote:
That does make more sense. Now I'm imagining a Portugese translation except Drunkworth just talks gibberish he thinks sounds like Portugese.

Best version right here. It's probably intentionally done for difficulty.

Quote:
Hmm. "Milessiah" and "pomegranate" reminded me I have pomegranate vodka at home, and now I'm imagining Drunkworth stomping on pomegranates trying to make pomegranate vodka, just like stomping on grapes to make wine.

I hope his shoes are clean.

Quote:
Aouch. Better respawn quickly.

I've gotten better at that! At this rate, I'll be indestructible like my parents in no time!

[Whip the cream!]

That sounds horrifying. :/

Quote:
Best version right here. It's probably intentionally done for difficulty.

Yeah, and here I thought him being drunk off his ass was complicating enough.

Quote:
I hope his shoes are clean.

With all the investigations in various places he does...

Quote:
I've gotten better at that! At this rate, I'll be indestructible like my parents in no time!

Whoo!

Yeah, I guess he really knows how to walk around in a circle. Finally putting those steps to good use.

xD I just got the image of Phoenix coming back home and seeing Edgeworth just hopping around like a madman in a large basin filled with red juice.

No worries, WfG. It's part of my training to be unkillable.

Quote:
xD I just got the image of Phoenix coming back home and seeing Edgeworth just hopping around like a madman in a large basin filled with red juice.

Oh my god. xD
-What... are you doing?
-Craaaaahhffft! *jump* *splat* Vuhhdkuh! *jump* *splat*

No wonder there are the tales of the Milessiah walking on wine. So they're true...ish.

The Holy Pomegranate Vodka, crafted by the Milessiah himself. Exquisite. Daring. Delightful. Messy. And one-of-a-kind.

Like all good myths, there is some universal truUUUuUUUuUUUUUUUuuuth to find there. :viola: Ah, indeed. Definitely one-of-a-kind. I wonder what would happen if I microwaved mine. Apart from the fact that it'd probably get warm.

Well, it probably would just get warm. I've never heard of vodka exploding in the microwave. I mean, as long as there isn't anything in it that could explode and set fire. Though, I hear vodka is the kind to better enjoy cold.

I can just imagine the concoction he made.
"Thanks, Edgeworth... but this is still juice."
"YOU HAFTA WAIT DUMMY"

Haha, yes, that was the obvious part xD I was more thinking about how it would taste and feel to drink warm because I can't even imagine warm vodka.
Edit: It's vile. First of all, the alcohol-fumes I inhaled just bringing the mug close to my face could probably make someone drunk. I only tasted two teaspoons, if that, and the alcohol-taste and -mouthfeel was so fucking strong it was ridicilous. This from a vodka that could almost be drunk as it is because the taste isn't that powerful in its rightful state. And there was no taste either, just a teeny tiny hint of something resembling alcohol-infused pomegranate, as if it was mocking me. My tongue felt stung after that small amount. Am chewing gum now.

Wuhhlk the paaAAaAaaaAaAaaAath of PATIENCE!

---
Something about toys.
Something about a Morissey-song.
Timmari had a popsicle. The soft, creamy kind. It was peach-coloured and -flavoured. He sucked and licked it in a way that made it look decisively phallus-like.
There was some minigame that Gress was in. I was curious about his minisprites but realized I had already seen them in GK. He was in a bathtub, and for each level the bathtub was slightly smaller, so on the third and last level his legs were dangling over the edge. WG played it and thought it looked funny.
In an old dream, Polecat was sitting in Gress' lap and touched and complimented his nice hands, and Stickfigure made me do the same to some guy, except it was he that sat in my lap.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Edit: It's vile. First of all, the alcohol-fumes I inhaled just bringing the mug close to my face could probably make someone drunk. I only tasted two teaspoons, if that, and the alcohol-taste and -mouthfeel was so fucking strong it was ridicilous. This from a vodka that could almost be drunk as it is because the taste isn't that powerful in its rightful state. And there was no taste either, just a teeny tiny hint of something resembling alcohol-infused pomegranate, as if it was mocking me.

Ugh, that's fucked up. (Not you tasting it, the thing in itself.) 'twas brave of you.
Quote:
Timmari had a popsicle. The soft, creamy kind. It was peach-coloured and -flavoured. He sucked and licked it in a way that made it look decisively phallus-like.

Oh Timmari. I was about to say "think of something else than sexual intercourse", but he already does, sweets!
Quote:
There was some minigame that Gress was in. I was curious about his minisprites but realized I had already seen them in GK. He was in a bathtub, and for each level the bathtub was slightly smaller, so on the third and last level his legs were dangling over the edge. WG played it and thought it looked funny.

Hahah, I just picture him with an extremely annoyed face; "why do these things keep happening to me?"
Quote:
In an old dream, Polecat was sitting in Gress' lap and touched and complimented his nice hands, and Stickfigure made me do the same to some guy, except it was he that sat in my lap.

^_^

Quote:
Ugh, that's fucked up. (Not you tasting it, the thing in itself.) 'twas brave of you.

Thankya. I've tasted black coffee with sugar, so I'm not scared of anything.

Quote:
Oh Timmari. I was about to say "think of something else than sexual intercourse", but he already does, sweets!

So why not combine the two?!

Quote:
Hahah, I just picture him with an extremely annoyed face; "why do these things keep happening to me?"

Hahaha, poor fella. Poor 6'4 fella.

Quote:
^_^

Yeah he was cute and his hands were indeed very nice.

Happy Maria

XD That was pretty brave of you, GfM. *salute*

Now all this talk about pomegranates makes me wonder what Timmari thinks of Pomegranate Icecream. Yes, it exists. I had some. A long time ago.
I wonder how it compares to that peach flavoured popsicle he just had a dream or two ago.

Thankya. :b33r: *cheering with anything but microwaved vodka*

Mm, it sounds delicious. I bet he'd enjoy it.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

TruuuUUUuuUuuth.
Quote:

Yeah, what could be more delightful for him?
Quote:
Hahaha, poor fella. Poor 6'4 fella.

Mhm, haha, of course it happens to Gress, and of course it happens to the biggest guy.
Quote:
Yeah he was cute and his hands were indeed very nice.

That's so chill. Did you get more information about the cute guy, or was it just admiring hands and lap-sitting?
Southern Corn wrote:
Now all this talk about pomegranates makes me wonder what Timmari thinks of Pomegranate Icecream.

He probably loves it. I was looking it up, didn't seem to exist in regular stores here (hopefully at a certain legendary ice cream place my friend has been talking about but I've never ever seen, it seems elusive), but there were recipies. I don't know, though, I'd rather have it as a sorbet. It was all "crunchy ice cream" and I was all "crunchy nay-nay".

Quote:

Like his favourite b's + j's!

Quote:
Mhm, haha, of course it happens to Gress, and of course it happens to the biggest guy.

There's an old saying: the biggest guy always ends up in the smallest bathtub. No, there's not, but there should be.

Quote:
That's so chill. Did you get more information about the cute guy, or was it just admiring hands and lap-sitting?

He was working in a store, we (I don't know, me and some girl/s/ I think) were there after it had closed. He seemed charming and quite quiet. As for why he ended up in my lap I don't know =)

Quote:
a certain legendary ice cream place my friend has been talking about but I've never ever seen

It doesn't exist.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:

Yep! I'm so happy for him!
Quote:
There's an old saying: the biggest guy always ends up in the smallest bathtub. No, there's not, but there should be.

There is now.
Quote:
He was working in a store, we (I don't know, me and some girl/s/ I think) were there after it had closed. He seemed charming and quite quiet. As for why he ended up in my lap I don't know =)

Aha, neat! :)
Quote:
It doesn't exist.

I mean, yeah!? She even said that it was rather central so I feel like that I... should have seen it? Perhaps she went mad? But after all, this town glitches like hell now and then.

Quote:
There is now.

Yeah, it's 12 minutes old already.

Quote:
She even said that it was rather central so I feel like that I... should have seen it? Perhaps she went mad? But after all, this town glitches like hell now and then.

She must have. Or that. Or it's a conspiracy theory. I don't believe a lick of it.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeah, it's 12 minutes old already.

It's been stickin' around!
Quote:
She must have. Or that. Or it's a conspiracy theory. I don't believe a lick of it.

(Pfft, you just had to. :-P ) Or it's a conspiracy theory, yes. Either way... yeah. I'm convinced that something ain't right.

By the way, the lap-sitting dream. First, when I hadn't read the dream, just "seen" it, I read it like it was Gress sitting on your lap, and "wouldn't that be really ouchie?"

Of course I had to! :hobohodo:

Haha. Naww, sounds cozy-heavy. He'd probably block my view, though.

Happy Maria

Quote:
I mean, yeah!? She even said that it was rather central so I feel like that I... should have seen it? Perhaps she went mad? But after all, this town glitches like hell now and then.

Clearly this is the work of Kristoph. He's polluting the minds of the citizens!

[Whip the cream!]

GfM: Or that. He must be quite heavy, and I already think it feels heavy to have sorta me-sized + - little sister on my lap... but that might be the fact that she's all ba-donk, and I'm quiiite sure Gress wouldn't. xD All you'd see would be his frame (and nice, big hands).

SC: Who knows.

Hahaha, of course he would just come over and plant his arse slam onto one's legs. His back is probably a nice place to rest one's head against, though.

[Whip the cream!]

Ahaha! Now that would be ouchie. xD Aah, you're right. :3

Going for Miles wrote:
Edit: It's vile.

Wow, I wasn't expecting you to actually taste it. Since vodka is so alcohol-heavy, a lot of that alcohol will evaporate into the air. Hope you kept a window open or at least a fan on.

Quote:
Wuhhlk the paaAAaAaaaAaAaaAath of PATIENCE!

Another wise saying from the Holy Son. Amen, Milessiah.

Quote:
There was some minigame that Gress was in. I was curious about his minisprites but realized I had already seen them in GK.

Aw, dang. How could I have missed it? I'm terrible at these games.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Oh my Godot.

Quote:
Quote:

timmariwhynotboth.jpeg

Southern Corn wrote:
Now all this talk about pomegranates makes me wonder what Timmari thinks of Pomegranate Icecream.

It sounds delicious. I don't mind having ice cream of any kind as long as it's not salted-fish-flavored.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Barry's & Jen's?

Quote:
Quote:

What a beautiful birth of a new philosophical proverb.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
But after all, this town glitches like hell now and then.

Aw, that sucks. That's what happens when some file for an ice cream store goes missing.

Going for Miles wrote:
Hahaha, of course he would just come over and plant his arse slam onto one's legs. His back is probably a nice place to rest one's head against, though.

What's the opposite of a headbutt? A butthead? No, wait, that's a show... A buttbutt?

Ah, dammit, again with a dream where I got sick and fell ill and was taken for dead and put into a coffin and later someone was stomping on my coffin like wut. Subby, enough already!
Say, was there anything AA-related? I think I was in a mall with an underground bar and there was a Yugioh-style laser fight going on... and something about Luigi's Mansion ghosts haunting a set of a mannekin dinner party that explodes into a whirlwind if someone eats up the food on the table... Huh, something's not right. Where's my AA?

[Whip the cream!]

It can be a part of the wisdoms of Gregoryism.
Quote:
Aw, that sucks. That's what happens when some file for an ice cream store goes missing.

It's often rather entertaining... except for when those things happen. :/
Quote:
A buttbutt?

A buttbutt.
Quote:
Ah, dammit, again with a dream where I got sick and fell ill and was taken for dead and put into a coffin and later someone was stomping on my coffin like wut. Subby, enough already!

Dammit, Subby! Perhaps the person stomping on it was your motherssiah looking for you, stumbling with alcohol in his blood?
Quote:
Huh, something's not right. Where's my AA? WHERE'S MY AA FIX, SUBBY?

:haykitten:

Frickin' Diego. If he keeps that up, I'm throwing him into a coffin alive and put a stomping :edgeworth: on it.
Fortunately for me, I think it was a woman. At least Subby was nice enough to give me a peek outside the coffin, but it was nighttime.

[Whip the cream!]

If so, do it! And there can he stay, smiling his troll-smile until he betters himself!

Ahh! That's good.

Quote:
Wow, I wasn't expecting you to actually taste it. Since vodka is so alcohol-heavy, a lot of that alcohol will evaporate into the air. Hope you kept a window open or at least a fan on.

I was genuinely curious :edgey: I did not, but it wasn't on that level, the amount of vodka was very small. The fumes just attacked me when I attempted to take a sip.

Quote:
I don't mind having ice cream of any kind as long as it's not salted-fish-flavored.

Non-salted-fish-flavoured?

Quote:
Barry's & Jen's?

Something like that.

Quote:

:gant:

Quote:
What's the opposite of a headbutt? A butthead? No, wait, that's a show... A buttbutt?

xD

Quote:

:edgeworth:

---
Polecat's and Atipha's respective cliques (Apollo and Klavier, the other tag-members I assume) were off to play some kind of game, while Polecat and Atipha stayed behind in a room to play... dare I say chess? Some game where you take away the other players pieces anyway. They were being silly about it and collected the pieces they took out, Polecat had quite a few in his chest pocket, it seemed like he was winning. At one point they had a playful fight over a piece that one of them had knocked out and the other tried to take from him. I hope Gress didn't see them, he might have war flashbacks Image Although to their defense they were following the rules, just fooling around on the side.

Happy Maria

Yikes. I'm happy that wasn't a war at least.

Nice to see that they play chess the same way I do too.

So there are other ways to play chess than the Drunworth-approach and the Gress-approach, after all.

True. Looks like there's room for in-between like the Polecat-approach. The trinity is complete.

I've been binging on Yakuza games lately. I wonder if I'll still have AA dreams or if I'll still have those almost-dead dreams. At least let me have butt-kicking dreams!
*shoots confetti for good measure*

Thank goodness.
Mm. Let there be butt-kicking AA-dreams! And regular butt-kicking dreams. And regular AA-dreams. *sprinkles confetti*
Page 408 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, 411 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby