Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 54 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

I dreamed I went to school and that I had a teacher who looked like Alita Tialita.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Wow, this thread is still going! :O

I had a dream about a PW game that starred Gumshoe.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Sometimes, I feel like I'm waiting for a dream relating to AA somehow to arrive, and when it does, all I get are quick flashes that don't seem to add up, so I get creative. This time was no exception, but it at least leaves me with food for thought.

--------------------

I dreamt I was Athena at the office. The four of us were huddled around Nick's desk discussing plans on a case. Oh, excuse me; did I say "four"? I meant five. There was one other who looked exactly like me, except while I was a bright yellow and orange, she was all black - black suit, black boots, black hair, etc. all except for her white shirt, blue tie, and blue eyes. (In fact, she reminded me slightly of that one fan Vocaloid based on Miku Hatsune.)

That wasn't the strangest part, though. She only looked like me; her personality was a bitter, uncaring type and not one you'd expect to get along with these people. Yet, they talked with her as if she was the usual Athena. I, the real one, was completely ignored, as if I wasn't even there. After a bit of indistinct discussion that I couldn't make out, the dark Athena left without a word. The rest of them departed, leaving me alone in the room, and the lights turned back on.

I was rather upset to be ignored. I stormed out of the room and somehow ended back in the same room(?) to find that everyone was minding their own business, as if nothing happened. That was when I yelled at them.

But then, they all look confused and asked me what was wrong.

"Don't play dumb! You were all ignoring me just now! Why couldn't I join in on your little chat with that other girl?"

They turn to each other and back at me, still with those confused expressions.

"What are you talking about, Athena? What other girl?"

"That other girl dressed in black..."

"Black? No one like that was here."

"But just in the other room..."

"You were the only one inside there. What were you doing, anyway?"

I was left speechless. I couldn't remember what I was doing in there, after all. But what really shocked me was that I couldn't hear any discord from their hearts. They were telling the truth.

I went dizzy and everything blacked out.

--------------------

It feels like something from a bad piece of fanfiction... or good, depending on how well it's executed. Any ideas what's going on here, guys?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

I dreamed I did a mob cross examination in front of an audience, and the participants were like standing there real and the gameplaying part took place on a tapscreen behind them, and they had some weird antics going on, I don't remember what excactly, but there were four of them and one had some sort of lighter and one kept playing with cigars and the other one lit it and one of them was bat-shit crazy and I was a bit afraid of him even though he was harmless, but I feared he was gonna jump at me or someone else any second, and he was called either The Monster or The Beast. And the cross-examination was kinda like a quiz of some sorts, I questioned the bar owner first and it was ike these multiple question answers I had to answer to get through, and I just went with it all because I had no idea when to press or whether there were contradictions in there or not, I mean he didn't talk about the crime, just random stuff. The only one I remember is when I was supposed to answer what combination, from the answers on the screen, what combination of drinks that would get one through a late night without resulting in hangover and stuff. And hidden amongst combinations of alcoholic beverages was "pizza-coke-videogames" so I was like ha-ha, a trick question, obviously it's the non-alcoholic combination, damn propaganda, so I pressed it (the physical act of pressing, not AA-pressing), and there was a sound like wa-wa or he-he so I was like okay, a trick-trick question and pushed every other answer and they came out wrong, so my first guess was correct, just with an annoying sound. The audience found it funny.

I dreamed about Gant's nose. Not sure why except that I said here (I think) that it was small and people got annoyed with me because they thought I was wrong. And then I found a photo of a real person who had a nose looking excactly like Gant's nose.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a weird dream last night that Maya was sitting in a room by herself writing some kind of note with an old timey feather pen. She was using the Thinker as an ink well somehow, and was writing about her time with Phoenix, and how she couldn't wait to see him again. All of a sudden, she ripped off her mask, revealing that she was actually Matt Engarde. Then I woke up.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

You know, a Mario game!

My dream I had the other night started with a seemingly normal trial with Phoenix, Athena, and Apollo going up against Klavier Gavin. There was a Morgan Freeman-esque voice narrating the trial, and all of a sudden, the voice said, "Athena decided this was a good time, and started an orgy". Then everyone in the court suddenly got into a huge orgy, the defense, the prosecution, the witnesses, even The Judge got into it! I remember Manfred Von Karma shoving a foreign object of some kind up Athena's ass, then I woke up. Sorry if that's NSFW, but it's a real dream that I just HAD to share with you guys.
My Twitter Account

The cape is self-fluttering

dimentiorules wrote:
My dream I had the other night started with a seemingly normal trial with Phoenix, Athena, and Apollo going up against Klavier Gavin. There was a Morgan Freeman-esque voice narrating the trial, and all of a sudden, the voice said, "Athena decided this was a good time, and started an orgy". Then everyone in the court suddenly got into a huge orgy, the defense, the prosecution, the witnesses, even The Judge got into it! I remember Manfred Von Karma shoving a foreign object of some kind up Athena's ass, then I woke up. Sorry if that's NSFW, but it's a real dream that I just HAD to share with you guys.

It's Morgan Freeman narrating an AA orgy.

The bigger crime would be you NOT sharing this.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

dimentiorules wrote:

It amazes me that you always manage to have some crazy dream :grey:

Go ahead, make my day...

dimentiorules wrote:

That image will probably haunt me for the rest of my days... :beef:

I dreamed that I gave someone a long explanation on AA's sidekicks/defense aids, and how most of them are either timid or crazy. Except Maggey Byrde, she's both timid and crazy (appearently). Then me and some other people waited for Maggey outside a building. I dunno.

Hmm, I suppose I can share another one I had recently, but it wasn't much. I think I was playing a game called "Attorney Warriors", objecting and sending hordes of enemies flying thanks to my sheer charisma. My favorite move was the Fingers of Fury, where Phoenix goes full-on Jojo and fires away with rapid-fire finger points. One way or another Edgeworth ended up as a recurring boss since the first stage. I always sent him flying, thanks to said awesome technique, and good feels were all around.
Come on, Koei Tecmo! You know you want to make "Gyakuten Musou"!

Man, I'm always good at video games in my dreams, but when I actually apply my skills, I'm terrible. Reality hurts a lot.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

You know, a Mario game!

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Hmm, I suppose I can share another one I had recently, but it wasn't much. I think I was playing a game called "Attorney Warriors", objecting and sending hordes of enemies flying thanks to my sheer charisma. My favorite move was the Fingers of Fury, where Phoenix goes full-on Jojo and fires away with rapid-fire finger points. One way or another Edgeworth ended up as a recurring boss since the first stage. I always sent him flying, thanks to said awesome technique, and good feels were all around.
Come on, Koei Tecmo! You know you want to make "Gyakuten Musou"!

Man, I'm always good at video games in my dreams, but when I actually apply my skills, I'm terrible. Reality hurts a lot.

You know, both One Piece and Zelda have been given the "warriors" treatment, what's to stop them from spreading it to other franchises? You could make a Mortal Kombat version, and call it "Earthrealm Warriors" where all of the super attacks are fatalities that brutally kill a huge group of enemies. You could make a No More Heroes version, and call it "No More Warriors", where you play as not just Travis Touchdown but all of the bosses from the series as well. I came up with several ideas for "warriors" ideas, do we have a thread for discussion of the "warriors" franchise as a whole? Not just Dynasty Warriors, but all of the "warriors" games, where we can post our own ideas for games in that style? If not, I could make it myself.
My Twitter Account

While it's still fresh in mind, I'll share a little something again.

I dreamed that Ace Attorney was featured on Sesame Street. While Big Bird was introducing the almighty genius prosecutors, suddenly Nick, dressed as the Cookie Monster, popped out of the trash can munching on cookies.

Then there was this "AA Alphabet Song" they sang together which went something like
A is for Attorney, B is for Badge,
C is for the Cases we take that we have to Defend,
E is for Everyone's right to a Fair trial,
and G is for the Good we do in the pursuit of Happiness~

And then at some point during the song, Nick ran out of cookies and started munching on his badge since it's shaped like one. The badge got mad, grew arms and legs, and ran off. Nick then chased after it, followed by everyone else trying to help him get his badge back.

At some point, the badge grew to an enormous size, transformed into a cookie-shaped monster and attacked the city in a way Godzilla would be proud of. Then Nick suddenly revealed he was Lawyerman, became super buff (breaking out of his costume) and flew off to save the city. Everyone else followed, and it became the "Justice Legal League". Heck, even Big Bird transformed into a masked giant yellow falcon that reminded me of Harvey Birdman.

And then I woke up coughing. Being sick sucks. I was hoping to see Captain Courtroom too.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream the other night that I was Miles Edgeworth and I was prosecuting Quercus Alba in court. His defense Attorney was Kristoph Gavin, oddly enough. I was told by The Judge to make my opening statement, where I talked about him murdering Manny Coachen and Desiree Delite. I know he didn't murder her in the game, but he apparently did in my dream. In court he was just as stubborn as he is in the game, refusing to acknowledge what he did. After the trial, Kristoph tried to poison me by offering me tea, but I told him that I refuse to drink or eat anything given to me by my rival. It was a pretty fun dream.
My Twitter Account

I dreamed I was making a speech in a speech class (and stuttering all over the place) when all of a sudden, Miles Edgeworth stepped in as a guest speaker and essentially robbed me of my spotlight. After class when I went to complain to him, he studied me for a bit and arrested me on the spot on charges of being a pirate (!?). Then we sailed off for London (from somewhere in the Caribbean because what the heck), but then we get attacked by other pirates and I made a break for it onto the other ship. Apparently the Wright Talent Corps were pirates in this case. Unfortunately, the ship sank shortly after I got on, and I think I drowned among the wreckage. When I came to, I was woken up by a curious Lapras (!!?) and out of the blue Shu Takumi came over to help me. Then we had a Pokemon battle and I think I won... If I can still recall it, Takumi's crew was composed of chibi versions of Nick, Edgey, Larry as the Steel Samurai, and Maya. Also, after winning the first match I had with him and he joined me, all the levels of his mons were jacked up to Lv 50. We then journeyed far and wide across the land of Poke-Kanto meeting and battling other trainers in double battles and kicking easy butt. At some point, the game glitched, though, probably because I somehow inputted a walk-anywhere cheat code. Actually, one pair of trainers were even cosplaying as Takumi and one other nameless staff member (he was glitched up, so I dunno who), and before the battle, they got his autograph. Eventually the game just crashed on me and I woke up.

Refreshing like a spring breeze!

I had a dream not too long ago (couple weeks, maybe) where I frickle frackled with Matt Engarde.
:psycho-matt: I don't remember much from it except that I enjoyed it and we talked afterward.

When I first played case 1-4 I kept having dreams about Edgeworth and/or Von Karma. I was trying to piece together evidence and pick apart testimonies. It was pretty fun.

Love. Lost. Elegy.

I dreamt about having tea and cookies with Miles and then Franziska came in and whipped us both.

Well yeah, strange dream.. :yogi:
Jesse Pinkman: What if we can rip off that train, and no one ever knows it got robbed?

It had been forever since I'd had a AA related dream before last night.

Ok so the Cosmos Space Centre was in my town, it looked nothing like it does in the game, it was just a giant rocket with floaty bits.

I was in the middle of a driving lesson and I said to my instructor (Ema Skye for some reason) that I really had to go the space centre and she said I was selfish because she was going at the weekend and didn't want to spoil it. I said her "well I wasn't inviting you, I'm going on my own!" and then got out of the car and stole a bike.

I was riding as fast as I could when I nearly crashed into a sculpture of a huge tube of "yaoi glitter" :lana: and then I realised Ema was chasing me in the car. I dumped the bike ran towards the space centre, pushed my way to the front of a queue of people waiting to go in and screamed "WHERE'S CLAY" and then I woke up.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I dreamt about Klavier Gavin who made me pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. :bellboy:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Mary Faraday wrote:
I dreamt about Klavier Gavin who made me pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. :bellboy:

:pearl-blush: :acro:

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Fist of Justice wrote:
Mary Faraday wrote:

:pearl-blush: :acro:

.. and then I woke up :'(

Aw, bummer.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

It's odd.. I always dream about Klavier when I feel lonely.. :yogi:

Oh, those days.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that Capcom announced a new Ace Attorney game set in the distant future. It starred Phoenix's descendant, Christopher Wright, and his sister, Vera Wright, who looks like Maya. It took place in 2 major locations: A spaceship, and a futuristic utopia. The prosecutor was a woman named Miley Edgeworth, who looked like a mix between Miles and Franziska, which is weird as they're like brother and sister. One of the cases involved examining the battery pack of a laser gun which was the murder weapon. I actually think that this would make a pretty cool concept for a GS game.
My Twitter Account

I'm personally still waiting on that one hypothetical Ace Attorney platformer myself. Come on, Capcom. If you're not bothering with Megaman at the time, then at least please us in the AA fandom!

I dreamed about Court-records tonight, it had changed it looks and was going with a green theme and the image at the top was changed to some black and white drawn picture of two characters, I don't know who, and one of them had a speech bubble with a funny quote by one of the users in it. And in Defendant's lobby someone had randomly started a thread about gender identity and stuff, which then turned into a conversation about biblical figures, mainly Jesus and Joseph, and at that point like 90% of the posters wrote in Swedish.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

A thread about gender identity sounds.. interesting, I guess? :ron:

Back to topic: I was dreaming about a similar thing except that the header showed Simon Blackquill and Apollo Justice and the whole forum was in red and black and someone started a thread about.. it was something like 'Do you ship Simon Blackquill with...? And why?' or something like that. It was... quite crazy. :beef:

Mary Faraday wrote:
A thread about gender identity sounds.. interesting, I guess? :ron:

Back to topic: I was dreaming about a similar thing except that the header showed Simon Blackquill and Apollo Justice and the whole forum was in red and black and someone started a thread about.. it was something like 'Do you ship Simon Blackquill with...? And why?' or something like that. It was... quite crazy. :beef:

Perhaps not in the Defendant lobby though x) Unless it's about the gender identities of PW characters...?

Haha, what a coincidence. Or is it...? :viola:

When C-R is open to suggestions for new themes for their renovated site, you two should suggest such ideas. Make them come true.

In fact, I happened to dream I was writing AA madlibs and submitted it to a contest on here. The strangest thing, though, was that everything was viewed under spotlight for a history documentary and the setting was set at the end of the 19th century.

...Actually, that would be amazing. When C-R is ready for that renovation, I hope they take the Meiji/Victorian route. Then we will have a madlib contest.

If only to be able to point and say "I foresaw that in a dream!"

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Fist of Justice wrote:

Perhaps not in the Defendant lobby though x) Unless it's about the gender identities of PW characters...?

Haha, what a coincidence. Or is it...? :viola:

Gender identities about PW characters, this sounds much better, haha. And no, uh, I forgot, but it was not the Defendant lobby, that's for sure :godot:

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
When C-R is open to suggestions for new themes for their renovated site, you two should suggest such ideas. Make them come true.

I'll most definitely suggest my idea because it's epic and it shall come true... hehehe...
No, but really. Simon Blackquill vs Apollo Justice, this header... IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!

You know, a Mario game!

I had a weird dream last night that didn't seem to be related to GS at first. I was a waiter at a restaurant, and this woman came up to me with a baby girl in her arms. She ordered something to eat, and I asked her for her name. She said Maria Von Karma. She turned out to be Manfred Von Karma's wife and the baby in her arms was Franziska, so I guess I must have been in the past or something.
My Twitter Account

Refreshing like a spring breeze!

I should mention that for the past three nights I've been engaged to Matt Engarde.
It's strange. He's incredibly nice and so out of character. He'll pull his hair back if we're alone and bare his scars yet he's still a sweet and funny person. Almost makes me want to marry him.
I could swear Adrian was in my dream last night with Matt, but it might have been someone else. :adrian:

There was a short segment in what I dreamed last nigh where Klavi, Kristoph and someone else (me?) were to appear on an event of sorts. The auidence cheered, but then Kristoph was booed out. Backstage he felt a little upset and I almost felt sorry for him but then I just said "Dude, you've killed people! What did you expect to happen?" :violin:

Fist of Justice wrote:
I just said "Dude, you've killed people! What did you expect to happen?" :violin:

Oh that tickled me :hobolaugh:
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Tonight I dreamed that I ran the streets in a small town, singing "Guitar's serenade". :gipsy:

Well, this one's for the books. It was pretty chilly last night, especially how California has been under a drought for a while, so all I could remember dreaming of was warming myself up with something like a hot cup of joe.

And at some point, it became an epic battle between Nick and a real Phoenix. For some reason, the bird kept throwing boiling hot coffee at him. Then after he won, the Phoenix submitted to his will and its spirit fused with Nick's, and then he became the first lawyer ever to fire-bend. Then Maya took him out for a walk to defeat the Elite Four.

And I woke up to a chilly morning breeze. It felt so devastating.

Tonight I dreamed that I, for reasons unknown, decided to redo highschool, whilst going by the name Harry (which, incidentally, is the name of my little sisters pet rabbit). Also, for reasons unknown, I had my DIY Godot visor on, pulled back on my head. The girl besides me started talking about throwing coffee mugs and slamming them to desks, and I just sat there next to her with my visor on my head like a bad pair of sunglasses like :ditz: "...hello...?", then some other people in the classroom continued the conversation, still without commenting my look, so I pulled the visor down to my face, leant back in my chair and was like :ditz: "Ok then, let's see how long it takes before the knobheads notice me :godot: "

I dreamed about a real-life Apollo. At least I think it was him and not someone who looked like him, even though game-Apollo existed in the dream as well because I compared him to him. But it really was Apollo in flesh and bone, down to the split eyebrows. He looked a bit grumpy and he had this cute little piggy nose.
Page 54 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby