Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 385 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I can't wait until the finale when Apollo finally gets out and sues him. Get Chief Pros. Edgeworth on the case to hammer the case home.

Well, on a lighter note, my Subby turned over a new leaf and gave me a charming little dream this time. I was playing a game as Edgeworth. The thing is, it was a little different from the AAI games because aside from solving the mysteries, the primary goal was to avoid Oldbag as much as possible. Sometimes, she does show up and you have to play a pursuit mini-game that plays kinda like a platformer.

...I didn't know Edgeworth can jump on boxes like Nick. When did Ace Attorney become an arcade platform game?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The video game boy; the one who wins

Yeeees.

Oh! That's... quite charming. And quite terrifying.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

It seems I wasn't the only one with stalker problems lately. Good luck, Mom. ;)
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Byye, Edgeworth... At least she's harmless... mostly.

Happy Maria

Strange dream. I was apparently 6 and was streaming some old game to some fellow CRians (including GfM). Also I was wearing glassses?

Oh, nice. I hope you were a nice child and not an annoying one. xD

Happy Maria

Answer: I was a stupid one. Giving away your identity online is NEVER a good idea.

Also, the game I was streaming came out YEARS ago and some guy made a reaction video to my stream. Dang it

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Well, on a lighter note, my Subby turned over a new leaf and gave me a charming little dream this time.

:will:
Quote:
I was playing a game as Edgeworth. The thing is, it was a little different from the AAI games

He was sober?
Quote:
because aside from solving the mysteries, the primary goal was to avoid Oldbag as much as possible.

Oh.
Quote:
...I didn't know Edgeworth can jump on boxes like Nick. When did Ace Attorney become an arcade platform game?

It was just a matter of time.
Southern Corn wrote:
Also I was wearing glassses?

One simply doesn't do that! :o

---

A handball coach told his team that if they didn't start to respect women they'd end up in baseball hell. (As one of those Khura'inese-hells.)

I had to explain Apollo's three-finger-plan to someone. I don't know why I had to do it, but... I had to do it.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Baseball hell. I wonder what happens there. And yeah. Like Klavier said on the same topic, "Don't be an asshat".

A disciple of the Edgeworthian faith's gotta do what a disciple of the Edgeworthian faith's gotta do. Not that it has anything to do with faith... except that it might make Klavier scream "God". (If this doesn't make sense it's because I'm trying to write while my mum is talking to me about lemoncurd xD)

Southern Corn wrote:
Answer: I was a stupid one. Giving away your identity online is NEVER a good idea.

Also, the game I was streaming came out YEARS ago and some guy made a reaction video to my stream. Dang it

I dunno, some Youtubers and twitch streamers have done pretty well showing themselves to the world. It matters more how you introduce yourself than just introducing yourself at all.

In any case, it sounded like a nice stream. I'm curious what game it was.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
I was playing a game as Edgeworth. The thing is, it was a little different from the AAI games

He was sober?

Yeowch. Flames so intense, even I felt that heat.

Quote:
Quote:
because aside from solving the mysteries, the primary goal was to avoid Oldbag as much as possible.

Oh.

It's a fair goal.

Quote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Also I was wearing glassses?

One simply doesn't do that! :o

........I wear glasses. I'm half-way to blindness. :(

Quote:
A handball coach told his team that if they didn't start to respect women they'd end up in baseball hell. (As one of those Khura'inese-hells.)

Somehow reminds me of one execution from Dangan Ronpa.

Quote:
I had to explain Apollo's three-finger-plan to someone. I don't know why I had to do it, but... I had to do it.

It's a fair goal.

Going for Miles wrote:
A disciple of the Edgeworthian faith's gotta do what a disciple of the Edgeworthian faith's gotta do. Not that it has anything to do with faith... except that it might make Klavier scream "God". (If this doesn't make sense it's because I'm trying to write while my mum is talking to me about lemoncurd xD)

I'd think Apollo would be the one screaming, but I guess Klavier has his moments too.

:o Ooh, lemon curd. Pudding. Same diff, it's tasty.

I just realized it's past 4 am here. I was so busy translating a video on DGS and then writing a post in another thread about AA. Am I dedicated yet? :3

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Baseball hell. I wonder what happens there. And yeah. Like Klavier said on the same topic, "Don't be an asshat".

Don't be an asshat or you'll go to baseball hell. That's my rule.
Quote:
A disciple of the Edgeworthian faith's gotta do what a disciple of the Edgeworthian faith's gotta do.

True, true. Speaking of Edgeworthian faith, I saw that there was some saint that was called Gregory the Great. I call blasphemy.
Quote:
Not that it has anything to do with faith... except that it might make Klavier scream "God".

Ahahaha.
Quote:
(If this doesn't make sense it's because I'm trying to write while my mum is talking to me about lemoncurd xD)

Haha! Lemon curd... I bet she has many a interesting thing to say. I hope the cake will be tasty, because for some reason I feel sweet toothy today.
Rubia wrote:
Yeowch. Flames so intense, even I felt that heat.

"Moooom!"
Quote:
It's a fair goal.

Very true.
Quote:
........I wear glasses. I'm half-way to blindness. :(

Haha, I wear glasses too. I'm
Quote:
very
near-sighted. Damn half-way to blindness. :(

Edit: "Quote"... Let's blame my near-sightedness.
Quote:
I'd think Apollo would be the one screaming, but I guess Klavier has his moments too.

Pfft. xD Apollo screaming while using the plan on Klavi...

Happy Maria

@Rubia I...have a sense of...paranoia, to say the least. I've always preferred my anonymity myself.

Also I was about 6 in the dream

The game I was streaming was this one, by the way

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia wrote:
I just realized it's past 4 am here. I was so busy translating a video on DGS and then writing a post in another thread about AA. Am I dedicated yet? :3

Missed this - you sure are. :D

Rubia: You're one heck of a dedicated. Also, I don't think Apollo would be screaming while fingering Klavier xD Oh, and I've seen that execution. Baseball hell indeed.

Nothing like screaming "I'M APOLLO JUSTICE AND I'M FINE!!" at the top of your lungs to get you into the mood.

Let's see... just a very quick dreamlet this time. Someone had created a software that merges two different images into a completely different one. I think it's supposed to be able to break down the individual images into their core elements and somehow rearrange them into something based on criteria you've specified. Though, I'm not too sure how a bicycle tire and a partly cloudy sky merge to become Phoenix Wright.

Happy Maria

Odd coincidence, I was looking at the Banarch Tarnski Paradox just before seeing this. I know it's different, but still

That'd be interesting to think about. A software that can reproduce characters over and over from the same set of data...

Oh My Greg. This explains where the Simoni and Aploplo and Drunkworth's fans came from! They're imperfect reproductions of the originals! I knew something was fishy here!

Rubia: True. I'll start doing that.
Cool. And... oh. Impressive.

Dreamlet about Lorna Morello from Orange is the new black and the threefingerplan.
Dreamlet about how I should make a temporary tattoo of a pride flag that Apollo on my leg would hold, in honour of pride month. I can't say that wouldn't be pretty dope.

Dream about Apollo, Polecat, Klavi and the threefingerplan. Don't remember the context. Apollo and Polecat were in an elevator. The thing is, as I think I mentioned last year, there's a Swedish tradition that if one picks seven kinds of flowers on Midsummer's eve, and sleep with them under the pillow, one will dream about one's true love. So... Polecat? Klavi? I guess Klavi if I was Apollo. I'm fine with that. Or me and Apollo shared this dream and he gets Klavi and I get Polecat? I'm fine with that too.

On tonight... The dreamthread was in a cottage, where one could write down dreams and replies, and then it led to some big place having nothing to do with C-R. In the cottage part I met Rubia, in human form. She had a long, black ponytail and was wearing a lightgreen raincoat with a hoodie underneath it. I also noted she wasn't wearing any glasses. After a bit me and her went back to the big place connected to the cottage. At one point my mum, her husband and some random person came over and started talking to me in Swedish about synthetic dreads and extensions. I felt sorry for Rubia with all that hair-talking in a foreign language.
Then we were just hanging around and stuff, and then Rubia talked to some guy and she said she wanted to follow him home. "Har du hittat ett ragg?" I jokingly said and Rubia smiled but in a way that suggested she didn't get it, I realized later it was because I had said it in Swedish. Anyway, what I had asked her was if she was chatting that guy up, but I don't think she had actually been flirting with him. Later on she had left and I was eating cake because it was the birthday of a friend to a friend.

Zuka walking in some basement or something. A puddle of blood and a blueberry on the floor. Zuka picks the blueberry up and crushes it between his fingers. What. Is. The. Deal.

Zuka and other people making a garden. Zuka was working with them but seemed to be in charge. He did as little work as he could get away with due to his authority.
Apparently his humour is that of a "black hat intern". That is, a pirate captain.

In the white room, Zuka is thinking about "the diamond occurrence". That is an annual window of time one can freely get back to and change around. He wonders if one could manipulate it and go back from that and further back in time. Sci-fi-ish theories is a Dhaye-thing, I assume. A bang, sounding like a gunshot, rings out. Zuka looks like he's gonna go and check it out, but changes his mind and goes further into the bathroom instead. He tells Apollo that the bathroom is "shock-full of zombies" and laughs. Not "fufufu", but in a way that makes him sound slightly unhinged. He walks up to Apollo and holds his face in a tight grip and says he'll help Apollo if he can have his phone. Apollo breathes ruggedly, then thinks to himself "get a grip" and says he doesn't have his phone. "Have you checked with her?", Zuka asks and steers Apollo's gaze towards the wall dividing the bathroom and the main room. "Who?" "The woman under your bed." Well shite, the jig is up.

Going for Miles wrote:
Dream about Apollo, Polecat, Klavi and the threefingerplan. Don't remember the context. Apollo and Polecat were in an elevator. The thing is, as I think I mentioned last year, there's a Swedish tradition that if one picks seven kinds of flowers on Midsummer's eve, and sleep with them under the pillow, one will dream about one's true love. So... Polecat? Klavi? I guess Klavi if I was Apollo. I'm fine with that. Or me and Apollo shared this dream and he gets Klavi and I get Polecat? I'm fine with that too.

*insert whynotboth.jpg here*

Going for Miles wrote:
On tonight... The dreamthread was in a cottage, where one could write down dreams and replies, and then it led to some big place having nothing to do with C-R.

Dreamthreadland returns.

Quote:
In the cottage part I met Rubia, in human form. She had a long, black ponytail and was wearing a lightgreen raincoat with a hoodie underneath it. I also noted she wasn't wearing any glasses.

You have a very accurate picture of me, and I just happened to be wearing light green today. I may be half-blind, but my glasses are optional in dreams. ;)

Quote:
I felt sorry for Rubia with all that hair-talking in a foreign language.

Misread this as you feeling sorry for my hair that was talking in a foreign language. x)

Quote:
Then we were just hanging around and stuff, and then Rubia talked to some guy and she said she wanted to follow him home. "Har du hittat ett ragg?" I jokingly said and Rubia smiled but in a way that suggested she didn't get it, I realized later it was because I had said it in Swedish. Anyway, what I had asked her was if she was chatting that guy up, but I don't think she had actually been flirting with him.

New friend! :D

Quote:
Later on she had left and I was eating cake because it was the birthday of a friend to a friend.

Happy birthday to friend of friend of friend.

Quote:
Zuka walking in some basement or something. A puddle of blood and a blueberry on the floor. Zuka picks the blueberry up and crushes it between his fingers. What. Is. The. Deal.

>8( That's it. Next time I see him, I'm murdering swatting him myself. No one smashes a blueberry and gets away with it on my watch!!

Quote:
Apparently his humour is that of a "black hat intern". That is, a pirate captain.

Fitting. He could fool me if he dressed up like Blackbeard.

Quote:
He tells Apollo that the bathroom is "shock-full of zombies" and laughs. Not "fufufu", but in a way that makes him sound slightly unhinged.

Is this a threat to not go into the bathroom since last time you/Apollo ran in there to avoid the blue light?

Quote:
He walks up to Apollo and holds his face in a tight grip and says he'll help Apollo if he can have his phone. Apollo breathes ruggedly, then thinks to himself "get a grip" and says he doesn't have his phone. "Have you checked with her?", Zuka asks and steers Apollo's gaze towards the wall dividing the bathroom and the main room. "Who?" "The woman under your bed." Well shite, the jig is up.

Oh, no. What's gonna happen to Aura? :(

You're absolutely right. Why not!
Good ol C-Rain.
Ah, cool! And lightgreen is nice.
Ahaha. If one's hair is gonna talk, it should be talking in a language one understands. That's my rule.
Yay! :D
It's personal now! ...for blueberries and blueberrylovers.
You know what I've been thinking? Maybe turning the lights on wasn't (just) to be a bitch but a test. And the minute or so between Apollo running off and Zuka following was Zuka doing a thought route.
Spoiler:
So, the subject just ran to the bathroom, right after I turned the lights on. Why did the subject run from the lights?
He doesn't like blue
[He didn't want to vomit blood again]
It reminded him of bathroom lights

That's understandable. Nobody would want to experience that twice.
However, there's a problem with this, namely...
[He shouldn't know the lights caused the sickness]
The lights reach into the bathroom
He's annoying me
It doesn't seem likely he would have figured out the connection between lights and sickness. But then... how does he know?

[Someone has told him]
He's been wiretapping us
He was the one who made the lights

Someone here at Dhaye must have told him, even though that's against the rules. I don't know exactly which emplyees have been in this room, but I did notice a certain purplehaired robot technician under the subject's bed. What might she be doing there?
Sleeping
[Hiding from me]
Hiding from the subject

It's a pretty shitty hiding spot, so she probably hid in a hurry. Could it be me she is hiding from? But why?
She accidentally made a murderous robot
[She's been helping this subject]
As far as I know, there is no reason for the robot technician to be in this room, especially not in secret. Added to the fact that someone here has told the subject more than he should know, there is only one likely conclusion I can draw...

THE ROBOT TECHNICIAN
IS IN CAHOOTS
WITH THE SUBJECT

[Whip the cream!]

Nothing like screaming "I'M APOLLO JUSTICE AND I'M FINE!!" at the top of your lungs to get you into the mood.

If someone did that in a situation like that... What a fun person. xD
Quote:
Though, I'm not too sure how a bicycle tire and a partly cloudy sky merge to become Phoenix Wright.

Since it's Wright, though, it sounds very (W)right.
Oh My Greg. This explains where the Simoni and Aploplo and Drunkworth's fans came from! They're imperfect reproductions of the originals! I knew something was fishy here!

:o !
Going for Miles wrote:
Dreamlet about Lorna Morello from Orange is the new black and the threefingerplan.

Why can I see her getting that idea?
Quote:
Dreamlet about how I should make a temporary tattoo of a pride flag that Apollo on my leg would hold, in honour of pride month. I can't say that wouldn't be pretty dope.

Uh-huh. :D
Quote:
I guess Klavi if I was Apollo. I'm fine with that. Or me and Apollo shared this dream and he gets Klavi and I get Polecat? I'm fine with that too.

Doesn't sound too bad no. x3
Going for Miles wrote:
hen we were just hanging around and stuff, and then Rubia talked to some guy and she said she wanted to follow him home. "Har du hittat ett ragg?" I jokingly said and Rubia smiled but in a way that suggested she didn't get it, I realized later it was because I had said it in Swedish.

Hahaha. x) I think that with that kind of an accent, hm, "Haru hittat'ej ett ragg?"
Quote:

"Dafuq". :s
Quote:

Doesn't surprise me.
Quote:
In the white room, Zuka is thinking about "the diamond occurrence". That is an annual window of time one can freely get back to and change around. He wonders if one could manipulate it and go back from that and further back in time. Sci-fi-ish theories is a Dhaye-thing, I assume.

Cool. :D I love those Dhaye-details, it's intriguing.
Quote:
He tells Apollo that the bathroom is "shock-full of zombies" and laughs.

Typical pirate captaion-humor.
Quote:
He walks up to Apollo and holds his face in a tight grip and says he'll help Apollo if he can have his phone.

Holdthephoneholdthephoneholdthephone!
Quote:
Apollo breathes ruggedly, then thinks to himself "get a grip" and says he doesn't have his phone.

Zuka is the one with the grip.
Quote:
"Have you checked with her?", Zuka asks and steers Apollo's gaze towards the wall dividing the bathroom and the main room. "Who?" "The woman under your bed." Well shite, the jig is up.

Aaahhh, guess it was only a matter of time.

Thought route regarding the blue light was rather clever, the possible reason why he turned it on. :-P

Quote:
Why can I see her getting that idea?

Threefingerplan is a perfect word to say in her voice.

Quote:
Hahaha. x) I think that with that kind of an accent, hm, "Haru hittat'ej ett ragg?"

I don't speak like that.

Quote:
"Dafuq". :s

Yes. Now each time I think of that dream I hear this music in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0NYRzcwYSE&t=104s

Quote:
Zuka is the one with the grip.

Hence why Apollo needs to get one.

Quote:
Thought route regarding the blue light was rather clever, the possible reason why he turned it on. :-P

Hee hee. I guess stickfigure is more clever than I am, because initially the only reason I could see was he did it because he could xD

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Threefingerplan is a perfect word to say in her voice.

Mh-hmm. x)
Quote:
I don't speak like that.

You certainly don't.
Quote:
Yes. Now each time I think of that dream I hear this music in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0NYRzcwYSE&t=104s

Hmmm, it sounds fitting for that. And that was a nice tune.
Quote:
Hee hee. I guess stickfigure is more clever than I am, because initially the only reason I could see was he did it because he could xD

Hahaha! x)

The dimly lit basement... the blood... the blueberry juice tainting his finger purple... :viola:

I do like it when one can look back on dreams and see that things make sense even though one didn't see it at first. Like, in that same dream, I at first thought Apollo's "My stomach doesn't deserve this" was a nonsense dream-thing until I realized he thought that after having escaped from the lights that made blood go into his stomach. Ooh. :knock-knock:

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
The dimly lit basement... the blood... the blueberry juice tainting his finger purple... :viola:

It's all full Zuka. :kristoph:
Quote:
I do like it when one can look back on dreams and see that things make sense even though one didn't see it at first. Like, in that same dream, I at first thought Apollo's "My stomach doesn't deserve this" was a nonsense dream-thing until I realized he thought that after having escaped from the lights that made blood go into his stomach. Ooh. :knock-knock:

Yes, that's really cool. :) Ohh, I see! Stickfigure is a well-rounded one, being a step ahead, being absent-minded yet imaginative with names as well as being a troll.

Isch isch.

Oh thankyou, on behalf of the stickfigure :klavier:

Happy Maria

Serpent Isch Isch?

Ich bin die Serpent. :klavier:

Happy Maria

Au be Au Ich Serpent Ich be Au DB I idbhibheiybd

Am sorry Swedish is not first my language ;(

Das ist Gerrmann, Herr SC. :klavier:

Happy Maria

Nun, zurück zu diesem Google Übersetzer Unsinn wieder. Denken Sie daran, wann wir das schon damals gemacht haben? Ich erinnere mich, dass wir alle unsere Liebe für einander wie ein Dating-Simulator reichlich gestanden haben. Es hat Spaß gemacht, Mr. Miles. Jedenfalls bin ich eigentlich heimlich ein deutscher Experte. Du?

Åh, jag behövde inget Google translate-nonsens, tyska och svenska är ganska lika språk. ...jag menar, jag är såklart också en tyska-expert. Jag och gode Herr Klavier. Dating simulator bin die Scheisse. But this is going off-topic, voy a salidar.

Happy Maria

Meinetwegen.

Anyway, I haven't really been having any AA related dreams, or even Harry Potter ones. I guess ZE dreams are the norm for me now :(

Really, I had a pseudo dream where I was half dreaming half awake and I felt really tired when I woke up. Curse thee, ZTD! Curse thee!

Ah, ZE dreams. I recognize that feeling. I guess somewhere out there is a timeline with AA-dreams galore.

Happy Maria

And also a timeline where I never came to this thread.

Brrr spooky

I leave this thread for a few hours and now... :) ? Curses. I must learn Swedish / German on the side so I can become the polyglot I always dreamed of being... eventually.

Quote:

It has come to the point that seeing blueberry juice spilled on the floor irks me more than seeing blood on the floor. (Then again, I'm no stranger to seeing my blood on the floor...)

The Thought Route was lit, GfM. Nice one.

Quote:
Yes, that's really cool. :) Ohh, I see! Stickfigure is a well-rounded one, being a step ahead, being absent-minded yet imaginative with names as well as being a troll.

That is cool. My Subby just seems to be a troll who tries to jump-scare me all the time.

Like this time, I ended up in a Spirited-Away-esque dream where I ran off into a Japanese festival with faceless people and lost sight of my parents, and then tried to drive home in the family van despite being a 13 or so year-old. I accidentally crashed into a wall, but thankfully braked just in time so it didn't leave a mark.

Anyway, that weird dream aside, I also had another dream about Kay visiting Phoenix and Maya and volunteering to be an assistant to them for a day. She sought them out because Edgeworth went missing during an investigation, so they went out to look for him.
"Poor Mr. Edgeworth. I hope he's doing okay."
Cue a jump of scene to Edgeworth wandering around alone, drunkenly searching every nook and cranny for clues.
Back to Phoenix. "...Eh, I'm sure he can manage."

Quote:
I leave this thread for a few hours and now... :) ? Curses. I must learn Swedish / German on the side so I can become the polyglot I always dreamed of being... eventually.

Hahaha. I guess my dream came true, then, with the speaking Swedish and you smiling but not understanding a word =)

Quote:
It has come to the point that seeing blueberry juice spilled on the floor irks me more than seeing blood on the floor.

It's such a waste!
Quote:
(Then again, I'm no stranger to seeing my blood on the floor...)

:gregory:

Quote:
The Thought Route was lit, GfM. Nice one.

:edgey:

Quote:
My Subby just seems to be a troll who tries to jump-scare me all the time.

I like your dynamics, though.

Quote:
I also had another dream about Kay visiting Phoenix and Maya and volunteering to be an assistant to them for a day.

Chill :3

Quote:
She sought them out because Edgeworth went missing during an investigation, so they went out to look for him.

Not chill.

Quote:
Cue a jump of scene to Edgeworth wandering around alone, drunkenly searching every nook and cranny for clues.

Yea-ah. Don't just wander off, Drunkey!

[Whip the cream!]

(Then again, I'm no stranger to seeing my blood on the floor...)

:o
Quote:
That is cool. My Subby just seems to be a troll who tries to jump-scare me all the time.

Haha, aw. You seem like quite the dynamic duo though. I wish mine wasn't such a lazy sod at the moment. >:/
Quote:
I accidentally crashed into a wall, but thankfully braked just in time so it didn't leave a mark.

Reminds me of those Altimomate roadtrip-dreams.
Quote:

That's so Drunkworth. *laugh track*

"Jump of scene", I read that as "jumpscare" at first.
Quote:

He often does. Somehow.

Haha. I take after my parents so well sometimes. They get clunked on the head and stuff. I clunk my head against a wall/door/trashcan and stuff. I bled out more than these two have combined, though. (Hardcore?)

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Yea-ah. Don't just wander off, Drunkey!

"Excuse me, have you seen this prosecutor? He wandered off on his own again."

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
I accidentally crashed into a wall, but thankfully braked just in time so it didn't leave a mark.

Reminds me of those Altimomate roadtrip-dreams.

This time, I didn't crash into a fence! ...it was a wall.

Quote:
"Jump of scene", I read that as "jumpscare" at first.

It was a jump and they were scared he'd get himself into trouble. I guess it counts.

Page 385 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby