Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 414 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
But then I SHIFTED to somewhere else and had to make my way back to watch the movie.

That's so rude. Movie theatres these days.
Quote:
At the SC I surprisingly ran into 'Shadi Smith' but he left almost immediately.

Dun-dun-duuunevermind, adieu Mr. Smith.
Quote:
Then I went back and met Valant. He introduced himself as the…leopard? Lizard? Lemon? Something that starts with l and is yellow, I guess, of the Gramaryes.

He sure is a lemon.
Going for Miles wrote:
Zuka has gotten up from the floor and said that he's the boss of "this place". We know.

Haaahaha, damnit Zuka.
Quote:
Polecat had a twin. I think it was the twin who was called Svensson Persson and Polecat was called Persson Svensson (two common Swedish last names). But in their everyday life they went by Sven Per and Per Sven (two common Swedish first names, but usually found a generation or two older than Polecat is).

That sounds wrong and right at the same time. It fits and it doesn't.
Quote:
To for his ever expandable line of names and name-hiccups: Anthony Joseph "Polecat" "Flabbergastra" "Farrah Moan" "Fightclub" "Takeshi" "+1" "Persson Svensson" "Per Sven" "Myhsway" "Thunderfuck" "Boor" "Johnson" Myhsway.

This is so impressive.
Southern Corn wrote:
I currently am having pomegranates as I type this :D

Yum! :D I've read the word "pomegranates" so many times yesterday and today and now I want one.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The video game boy; the one who wins

Quote:
Haaahaha, damnit Zuka.

I mean, you don't just knock your boss unconscious and proceed to sit on him. Maybe it was his bicycle too.

Quote:
That sounds wrong and right at the same time. It fits and it doesn't.

Yeah. He did always strike me as more of a Persson Svensson than a Svensson Persson.

Quote:
This is so impressive.

No wonder Apollo gave up after "Anthony Joseph" that one time.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I mean, you don't just knock your boss unconscious and proceed to sit on him. Maybe it was his bicycle too.

Uh-huh. It is kinda rude. Perhaps he'll be the one riding away on the bicycle.
Quote:
Yeah. He did always strike me as more of a Persson Svensson than a Svensson Persson.

Exactly. P as in Polecat.
Quote:
No wonder Apollo gave up after "Anthony Joseph" that one time.

TruuuUUuuUuuth. I wouldn't have the energy either.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Only one butzthumb? :(

Damn it, I was specifically gonna preview my post in case it wouldn't be right. I didn't, and it wasn't.

How 'bout this then :butzthumbs:

:D Much better.

Quote:
Quote:
Heck, I don't even mind. I actually like the sequels a lot, maybe even more than the original XD

Haha. I've only seen three of them, I don't remember the second at all but the third was quite funny.

The third had that weasel thing which was pretty funny but my personal favourite is 2 just due to the fact that it introduced me to the series :p

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
But then I SHIFTED to somewhere else and had to make my way back to watch the movie.

That's so rude. Movie theatres these days.

Ugh, totally.

Quote:
Quote:
At the SC I surprisingly ran into 'Shadi Smith' but he left almost immediately.

Dun-dun-duuunevermind, adieu Mr. Smith.

I hope Kristoph will clone him again soon.

Quote:
Quote:
Then I went back and met Valant. He introduced himself as the…leopard? Lizard? Lemon? Something that starts with l and is yellow, I guess, of the Gramaryes.

He sure is a lemon.

And Zak is the pomegranate.

Quote:
Southern Corn wrote:
I currently am having pomegranates as I type this :D

Yum! :D I've read the word "pomegranates" so many times yesterday and today and now I want one.

Nice! Be sure not to overdose though, your teeth could get permanently coloured.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:

Good luck, Kris.
Quote:

Ayup!
Quote:
Nice! Be sure not to overdose though, your teeth could get permanently coloured.

Haha, nah, that wouldn't be too grand.

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:

Good luck, Kris.

Ah, crap. I meant to say 'clonk', as in over the head with a grape juice bottle. I'd prefer that, actually. Two Zaks is just two much.
Quote:
Quote:

Ayup!

:yogi:
Quote:
Quote:

Haha, nah, that wouldn't be too grand.

It sure wouldn't.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
Ah, crap. I meant to say 'clonk', as in over the head with a grape juice bottle. I'd prefer that, actually. Two Zaks is just two much.

I liked "clone" though (even though we don't need two Zaks).

Happy Maria

Does that mean that Kristoph has a secret cloning machine? :0

Quote:
Two Zaks is just two much.

Happy Maria

Phoenix realised that she looked too much like her father doing that and taught her not to do it anymore. That's why she doesn't do it anymore. Thank goodness, too.

Phoenix is a good role model.

Happy Maria

Er, let's see. Today I dreamed I was playing an AA game but it was nothing like AA. I played it but took some breaks, but basically the protagonist was this blonde guy resembling Gabriel Knight/George Stobbart and his female assistant accompanying him. They were at this resort trying to figure out who murdered the helmet kid from ZTD. They'd talked to mostly everyone and trekked up some hills.

I remember this really weird part where I was browsing through the assistant's private mail and finding out that she'd just proposed to someone and they said yes. My character teased her about it (I think given the subtext they themselves were in a relationship at one point) and she pouted. Then I just wandered around trying to figure out what to do. I'd manage to find a good suspect (this creepy lady who owned the resort) but I didn't have any proof. Suddenly I hired this spy (not this again!) who was just wandering around in my bedroom and saw this secret evil trap hidden near the bathroom mirror, and somehow deduced that the helmet kid had died because of that, and the main suspect was the killer! Then the game just kinda…ended.

Then I moaned on about how disappointing and anticlimactic the game was compared to the other AA but not really AA games online, and drew a comparison to another game from this bizarro series where the killer in that game (which took place in an African safari or something) was actually the spy we hired (who in my dream was strangely a Fennec fox?), and how predictable the killer in this case was. Then my dream ended and I woke up feeling pretty weird. So there's that, I guess. I'm not really that sure what to make of this one, to be completely honest with you guys.

Quote:
They were at this resort trying to figure out who murdered the helmet kid from ZTD.

:(

Quote:
she'd just proposed to someone and they said yes.

Good for her!

Quote:
and saw this secret evil trap hidden near the bathroom mirror, and somehow deduced that the helmet kid had died because of that, and the main suspect was the killer!

:viola:

Quote:
Then the game just kinda…ended.

:simon:

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
They were at this resort trying to figure out who murdered the helmet kid from ZTD.

:(

Spoiler: ZTD
Tbh, I'm surprised that I never suspected Eric in this. Maybe the damn brat just didn't stop bullshitting him in time.

Quote:
Quote:
she'd just proposed to someone and they said yes.

Good for her!

I mean, I would've liked it too, but now I remember that apparently she was in her early teens and the guy she proposed to was her tutor or something, which is creepy, but also is way too similar to Dahlia :/

Quote:
Quote:
and saw this secret evil trap hidden near the bathroom mirror, and somehow deduced that the helmet kid had died because of that, and the main suspect was the killer!

:viola:

Pfft, Viola? More like, Voilà!

Quote:
Quote:
Then the game just kinda…ended.

:simon:

Hi, Simey! Got some pomegranates for us?

Quote:
Hi, Simey! Got some pomegranates for us?

Hey there Mr. Pomegranate, tally us pomegranates :simon:

I was purging my wardrobe and found a white shirt with red on either the top or the bottom, which reminded me of Apollo, and I thought about it as my "Apollo-shirt", while the white shirt I got with my Apollo-cosplay-suit was also an "Apollo-shirt".

In an alternative universe the drunk snogging between Atipha and Timmari turned into... nothing really, but they were lying in a bed and something was described as "icy hard". I don't know what was the icy part (fits for an ice cream-guy though), but something of Timmari's was definitely "hard". Atipha considered taking the initiative for some sex, but decided not to because, since they were drunk, he didn't want to risk that Timmari would have regrets the day after (the fact that Timmari had vowed for chastity before he married Nahyuta was not taken into account by the dream). Shortly after that Timmari fell asleep so it was for the better anyway. Yeah that's... really awkward. Maybe that was what Atipha himself dreamed when he fell asleep on the couch after said snogging and woke up thinking "yeah that's really awkward, thank goodness that was just a dream". Goodness, the mere idea of them having that kind of interest in each other, even when plastered, is too awkward.

Happy Maria

For a second there I thought the first part was just irl.

Goodness gracious, though.

Neh, only the white Apollo-shirt.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
I remember this really weird part where I was browsing through the assistant's private mail and finding out that she'd just proposed to someone and they said yes.

Yaaay. :3
Quote:
Suddenly I hired this spy (not this again!) who was just wandering around in my bedroom

Your subconscious mind probably tells you something. "Go become a spy" or something. Or as simple as "go watch a spy movie".
Quote:
Then I moaned on about how disappointing and anticlimactic the game was compared to the other AA

At least there were spies... and proposals... and stuff. Helmet kid, though. :/
Going for Miles wrote:
In an alternative universe the drunk snogging between Atipha and Timmari turned into... nothing really, but they were lying in a bed and something was described as "icy hard". I don't know what was the icy part (fits for an ice cream-guy though), but something of Timmari's was definitely "hard".

Oh you boys... Sounds chill, though.
Quote:
Atipha considered taking the initiative for some sex, but decided not to because, since they were drunk, he didn't want to risk that Timmari would have regrets the day after

That sounds cute in a way (unconventional friendly bonding?), yet so very wrong.
Quote:
Shortly after that Timmari fell asleep so it was for the better anyway.

Aye.
Quote:
Maybe that was what Atipha himself dreamed when he fell asleep on the couch after said snogging and woke up thinking "yeah that's really awkward, thank goodness that was just a dream". Goodness, the mere idea of them having that kind of interest in each other, even when plastered, is too awkward.

It really, really is.

---

I think I dreamed something, I have some vague memory of Edgeworth and Timmari, but I woke up with the headache from hell due to my stiff neck acting up, so every memory was erased.

Quote:
Helmet kid, though. :/

Helmet kid <3

Quote:
Sounds chill, though.

Not just chill but icy!

Quote:
That sounds cute in a way (unconventional friendly bonding?), yet so very wrong.

Yeah, it would've been cute if it weren't them. They're a team of three for goodness' sake, two of them can't just go and have sex with each other even if it's friendly and the third one is naysexual.

Quote:
I think I dreamed something, I have some vague memory of Edgeworth and Timmari, but I woke up with the headache from hell due to my stiff neck acting up, so every memory was erased.

Nice. The dream, not the headache and stiff neck and erased memory. That's uncoolios.

---
Oh, and I remember another thing - Atpha's ex wife is called Samantha.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Helmet kid <3

I look forward to getting to meet him. :D
Quote:
Yeah, it would've been cute if it weren't them. They're a team of three for goodness' sake, two of them can't just go and have sex with each other even if it's friendly and the third one is naysexual.

TruuuUUuUuth! I believe that the atmosphere at work would be rather awkward the first day after it, and very much for Gress (because naturally they would tell him, they're a dynamic trio after all)... "Eheheh, so the two of you... ehhum..."
Quote:
Nice. The dream, not the headache and stiff neck and erased memory. That's uncoolios.

Very uncoolios. Stiff neck+stupid, flat pillow on a hard couch=bad combo.
Quote:
Oh, and I remember another thing - Atpha's ex wife is called Samantha.

Ohh, that's fun, to know her name. :D

Quote:
and very much for Gress (because naturally they would tell him, they're a dynamic trio after all)... "Eheheh, so the two of you... ehhum..."

That or he'd be the only one unfazed by it xD Oi, so what if you screwed, get over it will ya.

Quote:
Very uncoolios. Stiff neck+stupid, flat pillow on a hard couch=bad combo.

The pillow can't help if it's stupid.

Quote:
Ohh, that's fun, to know her name. :D

Yep =) For some reason I've always imagined her as a darkblonde woman with glasses wearing a red tank top.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
That or he'd be the only one unfazed by it xD Oi, so what if you screwed, get over it will ya.

Hahaha, now that you mention it, that option kinda sounds even more The Gress. xD
Quote:
The pillow can't help if it's stupid.

True, and it's very much the logic of those friends of mine to actually buy a stupid pillow, feeling sorry for it. ô.o
Quote:
Yep =) For some reason I've always imagined her as a darkblonde woman with glasses wearing a red tank top.

Awww. ^_^

Quote:
Hahaha, now that you mention it, that option kinda sounds even more The Gress. xD

xD Guh, these two talk about sexual intercourse all the time, and then they do it with each other and suddenly it's awkward...? Not to mention we have tonfs of work to do.

Quote:
True, and it's very much the logic of those friends of mine to actually buy a stupid pillow, feeling sorry for it. ô.o

They deserve homes too after all.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
xD Guh, these two talk about sexual intercourse all the time, and then they do it with each other and suddenly it's awkward...? Not to mention we have tonfs of work to do.

...yeah. Yeah. That's our Gress, that's the Gress we know and love. xD
Quote:
They deserve homes too after all.

Yeah, I might have been a bit harsh on it.

In school we're beginning a new course called "information technique" and I've been thinking that it's no wonder it's a short course because the obviously best technique to get information is by using three fingers. So of course I dreamed something about the three-finger-plan and school, like I saw something that reminded me of it or something like that.

[Whip the cream!]

Hahah. Apollo, you're such an influence.

Yeah. Good or bad can be debated in this case, so let's stick to just saying he's an influence xD

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
I remember this really weird part where I was browsing through the assistant's private mail and finding out that she'd just proposed to someone and they said yes.

Yaaay. :3

:edgey:
Quote:
Quote:
Suddenly I hired this spy (not this again!) who was just wandering around in my bedroom

Your subconscious mind probably tells you something. "Go become a spy" or something. Or as simple as "go watch a spy movie".

I'm not really sure why the spy obsession's stuck. Though knowing my furry Subby, he's probably just messing with me.

Quote:
Quote:
Then I moaned on about how disappointing and anticlimactic the game was compared to the other AA

At least there were spies... and proposals... and stuff. Helmet kid, though. :/

The proposal part was completely optional iirc.
Yeah, poor Helmet Kid. Have you played ZTD yet?

Quote:

Too relatable, man.

No AA related dreams, but something pretty crappy happened in mine today. Basically, I was walking down this road to work when suddenly this goddamn pit bull comes out of frigging nowhere and tries to bloody murder me! I tried my hardest to outrun it with the sudden adrenaline rush, but the bag I'm carrying is too heavy so I'm running really slowly. So I turn around and try to confront it and it nearly ends up almost killing me! Then I wake up just as he starts to bite into me and realise that it was alllll a dream. Screw you, Subby. Why on a Monday night of all times?

There was a text about a guy who'd gotten money from somewhere, and it was shock-full of innuendo, in the way they described that he wasn't used to getting money from others but rather had to make do with what he had for himself, when spending money he had to rely on plans rather than sheer amount of money to blow, etc... How does this have anything to do with AA?

Quote:
There was a text about a guy who'd gotten money from somewhere, and it was shock-full of innuendo, in the way they described that he wasn't used to getting money from others but rather had to make do with what he had for himself, when spending money he had to rely on plans rather than sheer amount of money to blow, etc...

Yeah, it's the three-finger-plan making a thing of itself again (I drew this connection in the dream). Also the guy in question looked a little like Timmari.

Happy Maria

Truly, the best plan. I'm glad it's returned.

So it is. Simple, elegant, effective.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
Have you played ZTD yet?

I have not, but I look forward to it.
Quote:
No AA related dreams, but something pretty crappy happened in mine today. Basically, I was walking down this road to work when suddenly this goddamn pit bull comes out of frigging nowhere and tries to bloody murder me!

Learn a lesson from Rubia: Be a good dog! >:(
Quote:
I tried my hardest to outrun it with the sudden adrenaline rush, but the bag I'm carrying is too heavy so I'm running really slowly. So I turn around and try to confront it and it nearly ends up almost killing me! Then I wake up just as he starts to bite into me and realise that it was alllll a dream. Screw you, Subby. Why on a Monday night of all times?

Take your revenge on your Subby.
Going for Miles wrote:
There was a text about a guy who'd gotten money from somewhere, and it was shock-full of innuendo, in the way they described that he wasn't used to getting money from others but rather had to make do with what he had for himself, when spending money he had to rely on plans rather than sheer amount of money to blow, etc... How does this have anything to do with AA?

Quote:
There was a text about a guy who'd gotten money from somewhere, and it was shock-full of innuendo, in the way they described that he wasn't used to getting money from others but rather had to make do with what he had for himself, when spending money he had to rely on plans rather than sheer amount of money to blow, etc...

Yeah, it's the three-finger-plan making a thing of itself again (I drew this connection in the dream). Also the guy in question looked a little like Timmari.

Hahaha! I love how this all escalated to hell and back and back again etc.

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Have you played ZTD yet?

I have not, but I look forward to it.

Have fun with that, then.

Quote:
Quote:
No AA related dreams, but something pretty crappy happened in mine today. Basically, I was walking down this road to work when suddenly this goddamn pit bull comes out of frigging nowhere and tries to bloody murder me!

:missle:

Quote:
Quote:
I tried my hardest to outrun it with the sudden adrenaline rush, but the bag I'm carrying is too heavy so I'm running really slowly. So I turn around and try to confront it and it nearly ends up almost killing me! Then I wake up just as he starts to bite into me and realise that it was alllll a dream. Screw you, Subby. Why on a Monday night of all times?

Take your revenge on your Subby.

Sure. *throws cornfetti*

Quote:
Going for Miles wrote:

Quote:

Haha, you could say that for a lot of this thread. The spy dreams, Olover Twist, the three finger plan, etc.

[Whip the cream!]

Southern Corn wrote:
Haha, you could say that for a lot of this thread.

The thread escalated. The dreams escalated. Everything escalated. It's just one huge escalation.

Happy Maria

We've all been on an escalator the whole time!

[Whip the cream!]

THEN WHO WAS THREAD!!!!????

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:

Just swat 'em.

Quote:

xD Awfully discreet, Apollo.

Quote:
Then who was thread!!!!????

The thread was the friendships we found along the way.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
xD Awfully discreet, Apollo.

So much for your sneaky plan, Justice. :-P
Quote:
The thread was the friendships we found along the way.

That's beautiful.

Oh well. As long as he gets the desired results... I'm not sure whether this goes against Klavi's "keep work relations civil" or if it's the perfect embodiment of it.

[Whip the cream!]

No, I can't quite put my finger on which option it would be.
Page 414 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416, 417 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby