Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 203 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Great Revival

WaitingforGodot wrote:
The hell, I talked a bit about that very subject only yesterday, that he might think that and that it's terrible. Poor thing. :sadshoe:

The thing is, she probably just disappeared...
Spoiler:
And he probably had Radical-6 trying to survive knowing that his sister probably committed suicide.

Quote:
And by far the best dream...
Me: What's your name and occupation?

WaitingforGodot: I'm Batman.

Me: *sigh* The witness is known as WaitingforGodot, I think he meant to say he was waiting for Batman, after all, Godot and Batman are never seen in the same universe, that's quite suspicious.

S... sorcery! I'd never try to reveal my true identity in court just like that! ...great. Now I blew my cover for real.[/quote]
Case closed.
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Had a little dream about you too, Oliver, you wrote in the forums that you wanted to be an apprentice of Edgeworth.

I was in someone's dream? Am I cool now? No...? Oh... :sadshoe:

Last edited by Oliver on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

We're all cool here, Oliver, we're all cool here. :godot:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Great Revival

Really...?
:edgey:

[Whip the cream!]

Really. :edgey:

Great Revival

Hooray.
Anyway, I seem to have passed out for a few minutes.
Could this be one of those... Preminitions those ESPers have?

Junpei: All heil the Funyarinpa.

Santa: All heil Funyarinpa...

Lotus: What the fucks a Funya-

Phoenix: :objection: How do you not know of the Funyarinpa?

Edgeworth: Your Honor, clearly this woman is guilty.

Judge: Yes, clearly. I find this woman :guilty: of being foolish, and again...

All: All heil Funyarinpa!

[Whip the cream!]

Spoiler: Funyarinpa
Oliver, what the heeeck. :redd: This is getting really creepy, I was just thinking about the Funyarinpa-shenanigans. I even googled it like five minutes before checking this thread. But yeah, and her verdict: she must apologize to the Funyarinpa. At once! Bow down to the mighty Funyarinpa!

Great Revival

All heil our lord and savior the Funyarinpa.

[Whip the cream!]

Oliver wrote:
The thing is, she probably just disappeared...
Spoiler:
And he probably had Radical-6 trying to survive knowing that his sister probably committed suicide.

Didn't see that ^ before your edit...
Spoiler:
Yes - and that's something I find terrible, suddenly his beloved sister is gone. I don't want them to be separated, I want them to be happy. Together. Damn Radical-6 and everything.

---

On topic... Took a light nap.

I'm Simon in his early twenties in this dream. I'm sitting on my prison bed, it's evening and I think that this is the worst and the best time of the day. Worst because there's very few things that can distract me, and when there isn't I just... I think too much, and my mind isn't the most delightful of places most of the time. But at the same time it's the best part because of the solitude. I don't have to prove anything, I don't need to act, I can be myself - mostly. It feels like I've somehow lost myself, but yet... It's still me. As usual I'm freezing and I wrap the thin duvet around me. I feel like sleeping fully dressed. A bloke in the cell tries to start a conversation with me, but I'm not really in the mood, even though it would provide me with at least some distraction. No, right now I want to be alone, but since I've always been polite, even though I hide it now, I feel bad if I don't answer him. And he's actually a rather pleasant fella. Intelligent. For some reason I feel sad that he'll die in a few years or so. Not that it's strange to be sad about that, of course, but it feels strange since I'll suffer the same fate as him. I haven't acceptet the fact that I'll be... Murdered, I think, those bastards will murder me. And since I'm innocent the only ones with blood on their hands will be them. I'll never accept the fact, but I'll hide it. Anyhow, the bloke in the other cell asks me if I'm understimulated. I snort. "Thought so", he said. "I feel like my brain is withering." I say that I feel the same, and I sigh. "I crave to learn new things but the books here... Trash. He replies that they're trash indeed. We talk some more before I say that I must sleep, not that I'm going to, but I want to be by myself. I tap morse signals in my palm. "I want to get out of here. I want my sister. I want Metis. I wish this never happened. People are crying for me. And I'm weeping for them." I shiver with cold, adjusting the duvet. I continue with the morse code. "What if I looked myself in the mirror when I was twenty years old, saw my own happy, innocent and sweet face, not ruined by fatigue, lips not chapped from having to breathe through my mouth since weeping made my nose constantly stuffed, what if I saw him and told him that he'd be on death row a year later. I don't even want to think about it. I'll write a novel in my own palm, I'll write a journal too, with my deepest, darkest thoughts. Thoughts of..."

...and then I woke up because the builders started shouting obscenities in Slovak. Again. So he'll write obscene thoughts in his palm using morse code?

---

GfM, I felt a bit tired when I replied to you, so I want to comment on that long dream properly. I love all the details, the vividity of the emotions, the realism - the shaky voice when calling 991 and soforth. It must have been incredibly intense to say the least.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Yeah, it was really, really intense.
And aww, Simon's hands. And what laaagick.
Poor Apollo. I wouldn't want to see how a game about Aploplo would be written.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Very much laaagick.

Neither do I, GfM, neither do I... (It could be fun at first since it'd be so vile, but after some minutes... No.)

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
Also, that feeling when you wake up, know that you've dreamt something really intense but can't remember what, then remember and you're like OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THAT'S RIGHT O_O.

Yep, I have those moments all the time. "What the heck did I dream about? I can't tell if it was supposed to be tragic, comedic, or some combination of the two. Or maybe it was just in the WTF category."

Actually, it happened just this morning.

And there is a lesson to be learned in all of that... "Bandages heal everything." :butzthumbs:

Oliver wrote:
Me: What's your name and occupation?

WaitingforGodot: I'm Batman.

Me: *sigh* The witness is known as WaitingforGodot, I think he meant to say he was waiting for Batman, after all, Godot and Batman are never seen in the same universe, that's quite suspicious.

Relevant.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Had a little dream about you too, Oliver, you wrote in the forums that you wanted to be an apprentice of Edgeworth.

"And who might this boy be?"
"Ah, he's..."
"I'm Mr. Edgeworth's number one apprentice!"
"...Something of the sort."

Quote:
Apollo was going to play Apollo Justice because he was curious about the way he was written in a game. Sadly he picked up the wrong game - it was a game about Aploplo. He got so mad he flung the game across the room. "Why won't this shit break?", he thought.

Now I'm getting the vibe that Nick just set him up...

Quote:
Godot found his destiny and his nectaplums.

What? I thought his destiny was with his blueberries! D:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Spoiler: Funyarinpa
Oliver, what the heeeck. :redd: This is getting really creepy, I was just thinking about the Funyarinpa-shenanigans. I even googled it like five minutes before checking this thread. But yeah, and her verdict: she must apologize to the Funyarinpa. At once! Bow down to the mighty Funyarinpa!

You and Oliver seem to share a special connection, WfG. I'm not sure what it means, but I'm happy for you two.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
...and then I woke up because the builders started shouting obscenities in Slovak. Again. So he'll write obscene thoughts in his palm using morse code?

I'm more intrigued that Simon knows obscenities in Slovak.

~

I barely recall what I was dreaming about, but a few impressions were made.

Also, I once again get roped into a situation where I have to endure through another boring and hassling job... this time as guard dog of the WAA. Apparently, Trucy and Athena were out for a bit, and the only one I had to talk with was Charley. It got to the point that I was there lying beside his pot and brushing his leaves as a sort of means of communication.

Then, something amazing happened. I heard a phone ring in the office and checked it out. It was Nick's phone and it had several messages left on it. Apparently, the guy was in such a rush to leave the country that he forgot his phone. So, to pass the time, I took a listen.

1) Maya: "Nick! You jerk! This is the last time I'm calling you! If you don't call me back later, I'm ditching you for the flight!"

2) Edgeworth: "Wright! When I said "as soon as possible", I didn't mean right away! Do you even have a plan for what you'll be doing there!?"

3) Phoenix (yes, himself): "Trucy or Athena or anyone who finds this phone, it looks like I left it back there. Whoops. If you need to call me, call Apollo."

4) Apollo: "Trucy, if you're going to spam me with calls, at least do it over the weekend!"

I'm not sure what that last one was about, or why it was left on Nick's phone, but w/e. I left it back where I found it and curled up on the sofa for a nap. I'll just leave the rest to Trucy and Athena...

And afterward, I ended up dreaming about Chrono Trigger. Whether that was me in the dream dreaming or just me moving to a different dream, I'm not sure.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
And there is a lesson to be learned in all of that... "Bandages heal everything." :butzthumbs:

...read this as "bagels heal everything."
Quote:

S... sorcery! The mere thought about me claiming I'm Batman is sorcery as well. Sorcery! Sorcery! Everything that has to do with Batman is sorcery! Sorcery, I say!
Quote:
Now I'm getting the vibe that Nick just set him up...

That might very well be the case...
Quote:
What? I thought his destiny was with his blueberries! D:

Oh, but the nectaplums weren't his destiny. He found it as well as his destiny, so I guess he found blueberries and nectaplums.
Quote:
You and Oliver seem to share a special connection, WfG. I'm not sure what it means, but I'm happy for you two.

We're espers. Not sure who's the whattawhattamitter and who's the reciever, though.
Quote:
I'm more intrigued that Simon knows obscenities in Slovak.

"Kurva! Kurva!" *taps morse code*
Quote:
and the only one I had to talk with was Charley. It got to the point that I was there lying beside his pot and brushing his leaves as a sort of means of communication.

I find this vastly endearing.

Love the entire dream about the messages for Phoenix.

Great Revival

I had a dream where Dio was doing crazy drugs and started seeing everyone flying, but worst of all... He saw Larry.

Remember the thing about the Funyarinpa dream? Well, this time it's not PW related at all, but I thought it was worth telling you about the sequel.

They started a cult. And started their own disease... Fabulous-6

[Whip the cream!]

Oliver wrote:
I had a dream where Dio was doing crazy drugs and started seeing everyone flying, but worst of all... He saw Larry.

Hahah...! When something smells it's either the Butz or the B.O.
Quote:
Remember the thing about the Funyarinpa dream? Well, this time it's not PW related at all, but I thought it was worth telling you about the sequel.

They started a cult. And started their own disease... Fabulous-6

:redd: :butzthumbs: :edgey:

Great Revival

And let me guess. You were thinking about Fabulous-6 too?

[Whip the cream!]

Let's pretend I did! I wonder what such a disease would to to a person.

Great Revival

It would make you commit suicide because you're too fabulous for this planet.

Great Revival

Hey wait a minute... If we're connecting through the Morphogenetic Field... Are we related? :maya-shock:

Winter Flag Trademark

...For some reasons I daydreamed Cody, Pearl and Maya trying to finish the homework by midnight, as if none of them has finished yet. Rubia was there too, but only as someone who keeps announcing the time per some moments pass. I have no idea if they managed to finish it in the end, but I doubt they did...

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

I dreamed I had Apollo as a facebook friend, and it turned out he had a girlfriend, who was borrowing his account while Apollo himself was studying in the same room. "Seems like I've misunderstood something" I thought. Apollo having a girlfriend felt really odd to me, so odd that I realized I was dreaming and woke up. Such is the power of headcanons.

Great Revival

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed I had Apollo as a facebook friend,

Who doesn't want to be friends with the Horny Attorney?
Going for Miles wrote:
and it turned out he had a girlfriend, who was borrowing his account while Apollo himself was studying in the same room.

"Borrowing" his account... Okay.
Going for Miles wrote:
"Seems like I've misunderstood something" I thought. Apollo having a girlfriend felt really odd to me, so odd that I realized I was dreaming and woke up. Such is the power of headcanons.

...S-So you thought it was real? You thought you had Apollo Justice as a friend in real life?

Indeed, Oliver, indeed. Yeah, borrowing with his permission.
Huh, no, I said I realized I was dreaming in the dream.

Great Revival

Going for Miles wrote:
Huh, no, I said I realized I was dreaming in the dream.

*sigh* Of course...
Maybe edit that to your dream then? I don't believe you said that you woke up, not woke up in the dream.

No, I did say that... kind of. I realized in the dream that I was dreaming, and that caused me to wake up for real. Am I that vague? :redd:

Great Revival

Going for Miles wrote:
No, I did say that... kind of. I realized in the dream that I was dreaming, and that caused me to wake up for real. Am I that vague? :redd:

I...Don't even know. I know nothing more than I'm very confused. :yogi:

Haha, I'm getting confused too. Let's settle with that, I guess.

Great Revival

That would probably be for the best.

[Whip the cream!]

Oliver wrote:
Hey wait a minute... If we're connecting through the Morphogenetic Field... Are we related? :maya-shock:

Yes - we're secret fifteenth cousins twice removed!
Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
...For some reasons I daydreamed Cody, Pearl and Maya trying to finish the homework by midnight, as if none of them has finished yet.

Aww, I hope they get better at planning.
Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed I had Apollo as a facebook friend, and it turned out he had a girlfriend, who was borrowing his account while Apollo himself was studying in the same room. "Seems like I've misunderstood something" I thought. Apollo having a girlfriend felt really odd to me, so odd that I realized I was dreaming and woke up. Such is the power of headcanons.

Headcanons are powerful indeed!

---

Diego looking out of the window. There goes VLR-Dio. "Not that guy again", Diego says and draws the curtains. Do I sense some rivalry?

Simon, age sixteen-seventeen-something by a computer. He covers the screen when Aura enters the room.
Aura: Haha, are you browsing porn?
Simon: No!
Aura: You are, aren't you?
Simon: Certainly not.
Aura: Then show me the screen.
Simon, annoyed: I'm looking for a birthday gift for you... *smiles* Moron.
Aura: *smiles* Moron.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote:
Diego looking out of the window. There goes VLR-Dio. "Not that guy again", Diego says and draws the curtains. Do I sense some rivalry?

This town ain't big enough for both of us supertrolls.

Great Revival

I had a dream where Superman started firing lasers at Charley after being possessed, but then Charley shot him down with a well timed :takethat:

Godot started throwing his bread inside his mask, which was in his kitchen, and wore a toaster on his face, like the genius he is.

Ryu walked into the courtroom in the middle of a trial and started fighting Phoenix. There were no survivors.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:

"Apollo can't possibly have a girlfriend. I must be dreaming." This came off a lot funnier than it was supposed to.

WaitingforGodot wrote:

:sparkly-maggey: I can't wait to see what develops from this.

Oliver wrote:
Ryu walked into the courtroom in the middle of a trial and started fighting Phoenix. There were no survivors.

Yes, since Phoenix won.

~

I keep having visions of GS6, guys. It's like with DGS all over again. Such is the power of hype...?

It was a big risk sending Phoenix to Kurain. The people don't like defense attorneys, and given Nick's nature, he's not the kind of guy who would stand back and watch people get convicted wrongly. Edgeworth mused over this issue for a while and when he finally got the chance to call up on Nick to check how he was doing, this happened.

"Oh, I'm doing just fine! They're treating me like royalty! And get this, they even have tea blends that you don't have in your office~!"

Jump scene to Phoenix sitting on a throne with a crown on his head while he's chatting over the phone. It looked suspiciously like Payne's crown. Looks like the people had a change of heart.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Great Revival

There were many things Winston wanted from this world, but he couldn't get any, and he exploded. R.I.P in Peace.
GoingforMiles and WaitingforGodot were smoking weed, when all of a sudden...
BOOM!
RUBIA EXPLODES 'EM ALL UP! THEN SHE GETS SHOT BY JOHN DOE WHO IS ALSO SMOKING!

Winter Flag Trademark

...and then she gets killed by someone's knife.

She == Rubia

Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Revival

Did you just call John Doe a she...? :eh?:

Winter Flag Trademark

Oliver wrote:

Rubia*

Great Revival

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Rubia*

She's just a Pomeranian. She was killed by that shot. John Doe went on to be a successful icecream salesman known throughout the world.

Winter Flag Trademark

Well, then how about this?

-GFM and WFG died by Rubia's Torpedo.
-Rubia died by Shelly's Knife.
-Shelly died by Patchy's throwing knives/danmaku.

Great Revival

Fine, but I mean, Shelly was nowhere near them, only John.

Winter Flag Trademark

Great! :D
...so now... kill me or something.

Great Revival

Okay. *starts eating Patch* You know, I've been missing out on the sweet *takes another bite* taste of flesh for a while now.
Page 203 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby