Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 204 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

That reminds me, Can I suck out your... *grabs Oliver and almost puts fangs in his throat* ...blood?

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Great Revival

No. *keeps eating Patch*
Okay, let's stop now. This is getting weird. I mean, cannibals and vampires don't get along.

Winter Flag Trademark

...Yes. *sinks fangs on Oliver's throat and starts sucking out blood*

Fine, here ya go. Btw, us two might end up getting a manslaughter case slapped onto us from the justice minister or something. :ron:

Great Revival

And I don't give a shit. I can escape any cage, whether I want to or not.

The Enigma

Hey guys, this will be my last post for a while. Nothing’s wrong, I just started school and it’s in a place where Wifi and computer use is very limited. I’ll post back here again sometime in November. I wanna try my luck in the OC contest after all! ^^

I did have dreams though. Last night I was at some game shop. I saw this one area that was selling AA games. I realized they were physical copies of Ace Attorney 6, Gyakuten Kenji 2, and Dai Gyakuten Saiban. All in English, ready to localize. When I reached out to grab a case, a force field was activated. So I couldn’t get a copy. Very mean dream :(

Then a couple nights ago, I had one. Apollo, shirtless, sleeping on a couch while Athena was sitting on his lap in her pajamas and reading a book entitled Vitamins and Psychology. Pearly really wanted to read it next. Or I think she wanted to read the cover because it had a bell pepper on the front. In another room, there was the Meiji Era group. Ryu and Kazuma were in a heated argument and Susato was lying on a bed holding pillows over her ears with a frustrated look on her face. They were talking about shipping wars about…themselves.
Kazuma: I’m paired with Susato!
Ryu: No! I am.
Kazuma: Bull! You’re a womanizer, there’s no way Susato would go for someone like you.
Ryu: I know your story though. You’re ashamed of your own culture. You went over to Europe and f*cked a French girl. But you decided that wasn’t good enough and then f*cked a girl from America.
Kazuma: I f*cked Susato while you were having gay relations with Holmes!
Ryu: No! I’m telling you, Phoenix’s lineage can be traced back to her and ME! Your DNA is not in this family line! Which means somewhere down the line, we got married and we f*cked! DEAL WITH IT!
Susato: Enough! Just stop it already!
*Awkward glances*
Ryu: She’s right.
Kazuma: Yeah. We should just let Susato decide who she wants to f*ck.
Ryu: But Susato should really keep in mind that Kazuma already had his d*ck in foreign p*ssy.
Kazuma: And no one knows where Ryu’s has been.
Susato: *sighs*

Then one more dream in which Phoenix and Maya were playing the piano. Awesomely. Pearl was on guitar. It was a little too big for her, but she was having no problem with it. Apollo was on some percussion instrument, I don’t know the name of it, but you sit on it and just hit it. Athena was playing xylophone. Godot on saxophone. Ema on bass guitar. Klavier on electric guitar. Trucy was dancing and Franziska was conducting. They were making a song. But all I got from the lyrics was, “La la la.” But it sounded like a really cool song XD Alright, later guys. See ya in November.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Great Revival

Bramimond wrote:
Hey guys, this will be my last post for a while. Nothing’s wrong, I just started school and it’s in a place where Wifi and computer use is very limited. I’ll post back here again sometime in November. I wanna try my luck in the OC contest after all! ^^

M-Ms Bram Bram won't be here for a while? :sadshoe:

Bramimond wrote:
I did have dreams though. Last night I was at some game shop. I saw this one area that was selling AA games. I realized they were physical copies of Ace Attorney 6, Gyakuten Kenji 2, and Dai Gyakuten Saiban. All in English, ready to localize. When I reached out to grab a case, a force field was activated. So I couldn’t get a copy. Very mean dream :(

Oh, how very cruel... :payne:

Bramimond wrote:
Then a couple nights ago, I had one. Apollo, shirtless, sleeping on a couch while Athena was sitting on his lap in her pajamas and reading a book entitled Vitamins and Psychology.

So the Horny Attorney finally convinced someone to be his girlfriend?
Bramimond wrote:
Pearly really wanted to read it next. Or I think she wanted to read the cover because it had a bell pepper on the front. In another room, there was the Meiji Era group.

In another ROOM?!
Bramimond wrote:
Ryu and Kazuma were in a heated argument and Susato was lying on a bed holding pillows over her ears with a frustrated look on her face. They were talking about shipping wars about…themselves.

Wonderful...
Bramimond wrote:
Kazuma: I’m paired with Susato!
Ryu: No! I am.
Kazuma: Bull! You’re a womanizer, there’s no way Susato would go for someone like you.
Ryu: I know your story though. You’re ashamed of your own culture. You went over to Europe and f*cked a French girl. But you decided that wasn’t good enough and then f*cked a girl from America.

That escalated quickly...
Bramimond wrote:
Kazuma: Yeah. We should just let Susato decide who she wants to f*ck.
Ryu: But Susato should really keep in mind that Kazuma already had his d*ck in foreign p*ssy.
Kazuma: And no one knows where Ryu’s has been.
Susato: *sighs*

...No comment.
Bramimond wrote:
Then one more dream in which Phoenix and Maya were playing the piano.

Just gonna leave this here.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Just to be clear, guys, being killed by Shelly is no disgrace. The ice cream was worth it.

Bramimond wrote:

See ya soon, Bram... hope you can find free-access Wifi somehow so we don't have to wait until November.

Quote:

Well, when you return in Nov, you can relax knowing that none of us will have gotten a copy of AA6 either. :)

Quote:
In another room, there was the Meiji Era group. Ryu and Kazuma were in a heated argument and Susato was lying on a bed holding pillows over her ears with a frustrated look on her face. They were talking about shipping wars about…themselves.

:ron-jazz:

Quote:
Then one more dream in which Phoenix and Maya were playing the piano. Awesomely.

"Nick's part was pretty easy. All he had to do was hit a single key over and over on time. He almost didn't make it, though."

Quote:
Apollo was on some percussion instrument, I don’t know the name of it, but you sit on it and just hit it.

Wait, wait, wait... Apollo was SITTING on the drums? Someone tell him that's not how he's supposed to play that.

Quote:
They were making a song. But all I got from the lyrics was, “La la la.” But it sounded like a really cool song XD

Reminds me of Vocaloid.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Great Revival

Hey Rubia, I want to see your reaction to my dream about you kinda doing something to GfM and WfG :edgey:

Oliver wrote:
Hey Rubia, I want to see your reaction to my dream about you kinda doing something to GfM and WfG :edgey:

What's that supposed to mean, "doing something" to them? They exploded into confetti. That's all that happened.

*runs away to get brain bleach*
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Great Revival

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Oliver wrote:

What's that supposed to mean, "doing something" to them? They exploded into confetti. That's all that happened.

*runs away to get brain bleach*

I find it odd that you still haven't commented on their smoking weed...
And what do you mean exploded into confetti? Eheh... That didn't happen until you did "that". :hotti:

I have nothing to add to smoking weed as it is a recreational activity that I do not personally partake in, but hold no resentment toward.

I also have no idea what you mean by "that" and the Hotti smilie is not helping. And shame on me to jump to perverted innuendo.

Great Revival

I also have no idea what you mean by "that" and the Hotti smilie is not helping. And shame on me to jump to perverted innuendo.

I meant that you played some Scrabble... But they kept choosing dirty words so you 'sploded them.

Ah, I see.

Well, I have no reason to 'splode people for choosing dirty words, so that statement is wholly inaccurate.

Great Revival

Ah, I see.

Well, I have no reason to 'splode people for choosing dirty words, so that statement is wholly inaccurate.

I know how you work, Rubia...
You're manipulating us into thinking you're so very "innocent"

Winter Flag Trademark

Argh! I often seem to have nosebleeds due to some things posted here. And Brami, you should've at least spoiler tagged it, as it's Not Safe For Work at all. I'll be back when my nose stops bleeding.

Speaking of nosebleeds, I daydreamed that Larry was on a Maid outfit and Edgeworth was passing by. Larry winked at the Prosecutor. Edgeworth lost his cool and his nose bled. "Unfitting" he said with his cheeks red; as he was cleaning his own nose with his... Cravat?

And for some reason, had another daydream later. GfM was kissing GffM. I wasn't so pleased. WfG was making an expression as if he's not amused. For some reason, Rubia's nose sorta bled. Subconscious, whaaaiiii?? :larry:

AND I WAS WAITING FOUR FREAKING HOURS TO POST THIS THANKS TO MY PHONE NETWORK SUDDENLY GETTING MURDERED! JEEZ... :fire:

Great Revival

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
Argh! I often seem to have nosebleeds due to some things posted here. And Brami, you should've at least spoiler tagged it, as it's Not Safe For Work at all. I'll be back when my nose stops bleeding.

No, Patch. You're not in an anime.

Speaking of nosebleeds, I daydreamed that Larry was on a Maid outfit and Edgeworth was passing by.

You're not going there...right?
Larry winked at the Prosecutor. Edgeworth lost his cool and his nose bled.

"Unfitting" he said with his cheeks red; as he was cleaning his own nose with his... Cravat?

Prosecutor Edgeworth would never do that! :edgeworth:

And for some reason, had another daydream later. GfM was kissing GffM. I wasn't so pleased. WfG was making an expression as if he's not amused.
GffM and GfM are brothers, right? So your subconscious mind is going to allow that? And their other brother WfG is watching? Oh god...
For some reason, Rubia's nose sorta bled. Subconscious, whaaaiiii?? :larry:

A wild Rubia appeared!

AND I WAS WAITING FOUR FREAKING HOURS TO POST THIS THANKS TO MY PHONE NETWORK SUDDENLY GETTING MURDERED! JEEZ... :fire:

If there was a murder, you should have called the police.

Alexander James

Your mind is so dirty, Patch.
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.

Great Revival

AJtheprogrammer wrote:

Splendid deduction.

Winter Flag Trademark

AJtheprogrammer wrote:

So is yours too, idiot. Besides, it's not like I said they "had sex" or were "making out". Try finding more clues before jumping into these ridiculously absurd conclusions.
I hereby issue the prosecution a penalty. *70% HP Lost*

Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexander James

Using "idiot" frequently doesn't make you a tsundere.

Great Revival

Ladies, ladies... You're both stupid. :yogi:

Alexander James

Okay... :sadshoe:

Winter Flag Trademark

Don't act all smarty, dufus.

Great Revival

And I fixed it by being the bad guy. Works every time. :butzthumbs:

Alexander James

Now you're just being mean, Patch. :sadini:

The video game boy; the one who wins

Ah, the foe yay :hotti:
---

According to my dream, putting one's heel against the side of another's persons foot is pretty much the most intimate thing someone can do. Something about Apollo, something Klavier.

Then I almost snapped my back arching it backwards, trying to position my body to look like a crescent moon. Such was the symbol of a religious organisation where me and some AA-characters, including Our Holy Gregory's son Miles, and I was the leader. Then I did that position again, and fell asleep. When I woke up, Edgeworth had reserved places at a restaurant and tickets to the cinema for us. :edgey:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Oliver wrote:
I had a really FANTASTIC dream where:
GoingforMiles and WaitingforGodot were smoking weed, when all of a sudden...
BOOM!
RUBIA EXPLODES 'EM ALL UP! THEN SHE GETS SHOT BY JOHN DOE WHO IS ALSO SMOKING!

And you call us being blown up fantastic? My feelings are severely hurt. :sillytrucy:
And for some reason, had another daydream later. GfM was kissing GffM. I wasn't so pleased. WfG was making an expression as if he's not amused. For some reason, Rubia's nose sorta bled. Subconscious, whaaaiiii?? :larry:

I must admit I'd be at least a bit amused if GfM suddenly started kissing their evil clone...
GfM wrote:
Then I woke up, Edgeworth had reserved places at a restaurant and tickets to the cinema for us. :edgey:

Cozy cozy. :edgey:

---

Simon and Aura drinking wine while watching the television. Suddenly Godot decides to join and nobody has any objections - "he's a cool guy after all", Aura says. "When he isn't hitting on me." Everything goes smoothly until Godot's phone starts ringing. He can't find it and apparently the person calling him is hellbent on speaking with him because it won't stop ringing. Everyone gets really annoyed, especially Aura, who says "we shouldn't have let him in!" Simon doesn't appreciate - "he's my close friend after all, I'd never be that rude!" Godot finds his phone, but he gets so annoyed he throws it out the (open) window. "Ehhwhoops?" The evening runs as smoothly as before afterwards.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

For some reason, Rubia's nose sorta bled.

Most likely due to overconsumption of lychees. That really happened to me one time... er, several times. I love lychees, but wow, they dry up your tongue really quickly. Not many people are aware of this, but they also can cause inflammation and excessive bleeding in extreme cases. Fortunately for me, I didn't bleed that much, but it was a warning.

Oliver wrote:
A wild Rubia appeared!

Is how I usually operate, yes.

Going for Miles wrote:
Ah, the foe yay :hotti:

Glad I side-stepped that one. It would not have been pretty.

Quote:
According to my dream, putting one's heel against the side of another's persons foot is pretty much the most intimate thing someone can do. Something about Apollo, something Klavier.

So... are you saying Apollo and Klavier were doing that heel-to-side act as a form of intimacy or a form of inadvertent hostility that involves almost stepping on someone's foot?

Quote:
Then I almost snapped my back arching it backwards, trying to position my body to look like a crescent moon. Such was the symbol of a religious organisation where me and some AA-characters, including Our Holy Gregory's son Miles, and I was the leader. Then I did that position again, and fell asleep. When I woke up, Edgeworth had reserved places at a restaurant and tickets to the cinema for us. :edgey:

Praise be... worth movie tickets. XD

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I must admit I'd be at least a bit amused if GfM suddenly started kissing their evil clone...

I would be too, as long as it doesn't devolve into something worse as evil clones tend to do.

I speak from experience, of course. >:) Speaking of which, I wonder where my good less evil twin went off too...

Quote:
Godot finds his phone, but he gets so annoyed he throws it out the (open) window. "Ehhwhoops?" The evening runs as smoothly as before afterwards.

Intuition served him well. That was a fair dodge of another of Diego's pranks. Unless it was Dio this time.

~

Huh, I rarely dream about people on the forums, but this time I was with Airey, who looked like teen Ema for obvious reasons. I was a teenaged form of one of my OCs too. We were enjoying ourselves at an amusement park and somehow ended up at this horror-themed hotel with an infamous elevator ride. Apparently, Airey had tried it before, so she was the one who invited me over to try it.

It was a one-person ride for each elevator, though. People had to line up. The reason was said to be because the elevator was "alive" and spoke to each rider in person. (We knew it was really just someone's voice coming from an intercom.) Interestingly, this elevator ride had another unique feature: every other person that enters the elevator gets a different experience than the person before them, and no one can tell which one it is until they step into it. One ride goes to another floor and ends up in some sort of funhouse-like labyrinth. This labyrinth is only on one floor, but there was another (safer) elevator at the end to help visitors back to the main lobby on the first floor. The other ride is in the elevator itself, which takes a very sharp descent of 17 floors to the main lobby. For security reasons, this rider would first get a chance to strap into a seat that's provided, and for the heck of it, the straps were designed to be zombie hands.

Airey went before me, so she got a different ride than I did. The one I got was the sharp descent. Wheeee~

Naturally, I ended up in the lobby sooner than she did. There were several people waiting there, probably waiting for their groups. After 10 minutes or so, Airey showed up in the lobby too and we shared our experiences.

Apparently, there were rumors of there being a third option. What it led to, no one knows, but there have been stories of people mysteriously going missing for the entire day before they're somehow led back to the lobby...

Actually, as it turns out, the rumors were true. In a separate dream, I revisited that hotel on another day and tried the ride again. This time, there was a certain button to hit, and upon trying all of them, I eventually got it. I was transported to an underground section of the amusement park, which was like a miniature anime convention. There were arcade halls, a massive theater auditorium, and even a small-scale orchard with real people working in the fields (I dunno, it was an interactive show or something). And of course there would be cosplayers. I didn't see any AA cosplayer around, though. In fact, by this point, the dream stopped being AA-related in any way, but it was interesting nevertheless.

Winter Flag Trademark

Rubia wrote:
Most likely due to overconsumption of lychees. That really happened to me one time... er, several times. I love lychees, but wow, they dry up your tongue really quickly. Not many people are aware of this, but they also can cause inflammation and excessive bleeding in extreme cases. Fortunately for me, I didn't bleed that much, but it was a warning.

...I thought they're harmless. :lana:

WaitingforGodot wrote:
And you call us being blown up fantastic? My feelings are severely hurt. :sillytrucy:

...I know, that Silly Trucy smilie means that you're probably joking or whatever, but one's feelings should be butchered anyways. Still, it was just a stupid dream.

Quote:

...I see. :think-pw:

Great Revival

I was petting Rubia then she blew me up. Why does she want to blow everyone up? Find out next time... Maybe? I dunno.
He fights against another reskin which is Edgeworth (Although I would prefer him in the game, stupid subconscious) when all of a sudden the next Smash Ballot character appears...
Miles Edgeworth, "I kept you waiting, huh?" he says in Snake's voice, and then you see that unlike Phoenix, Edgeworth has legs. :eh?:

Great Revival

I had a fairly creepy dream... Apollo was trying to sleep when someone walks into the room, he starts yelling "No! Not that! Please, not that!" then it cut to darkness as he screamed in pain and something similar to an axe is heard chopping something. Until suddenly everything goes silent.

Quote:
Everyone gets really annoyed, especially Aura, who says "we shouldn't have let him in!" Simon doesn't appreciate - "he's my close friend after all, I'd never be that rude!" Godot finds his phone, but he gets so annoyed he throws it out the (open) window. "Ehhwhoops?"

Haha, I like that.

Quote:
So... are you saying Apollo and Klavier were doing that heel-to-side act as a form of intimacy or a form of inadvertent hostility that involves almost stepping on someone's foot?

The first one, I'd guess.

Quote:
Praise be... worth movie tickets. XD

Works for me :phoenix:

Quote:
I had a fairly creepy dream... Apollo was trying to sleep when someone walks into the room, he starts yelling "No! Not that! Please, not that!" then it cut to darkness as he screamed in pain and something similar to an axe is heard chopping something. Until suddenly everything goes silent.

Nooo! That sounds terrifying :larry:

---

Apollo's got cauliflower-arms and is wanted by the police. Not that he's committed a crime or anything, it's just a police officer that wants to meet him. Either that, or there was just a fire in the neighbourhood where Apollo lives and said police officer wanted to make sure he was safe. Appearently.

Klavier is sitting on a floor. He asks me to "fetch the make-up" for him, and when I've done so, me and WG sits down on the floor too and watches as Klavi puts his dragqueen face on. :klavier:

Apollo in the white room, and as usual, I'm Apollo. I want to write something creepy. Is there a pen and paper around here? Yeah, I had to answer those stupid questions before, so there should be. Let's see here.
"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!
AND WHY??!"
Anything else?
..."A. Justice"
That should do. Not very creepy though... but I could slide it through the door. It won't fit underneath it, but at the side. There. The doorhandle is changed from an ordinary one to that sort usually used on balcony doors, that you turn upwards to open it. When did that happen?
Now, for something creepy.
"I'm worried that the colour of the blood will have changed by now: if it's browner, its value will be lower."
And at the back of the paper, I write:
"Sorry, it's just a joke. Getting bored in here."
Then I put it under the pillow for somebody to find some time.
A train of thought starting with movies, on to physical education in junior high, ending with: Me and Klavier have similar 'dos, disregarding our hair. Uh, yeah, that totally makes sense.
My stomach hurts, so I lie down in the bed, facing the door. The Ramones' "Blitzkrieg bop" (although, since Apollo in these dreams can't seem to think about songs without changing some words, "blitzkrieg bop" becomes "libsbrieg bop") starts playing in my head. Hey ho, let's go. Shoot 'em in the back now. I long for simpler times. What they want, I don't know. They've all reved up and ready to go.
The door opens and there is Aura Blackquill. Actually, I see two of her, but it turns out to be just one, so let's say I just had a moment of double-vision or something. She's dressed in dark pants and a hoodie. Does her being here makes sense? I guess it does: she probably couldn't keep working at the space center after her prison sentence and came to this Dharmenina place instead. Perhaps it's some underground business, even.
"Do you loathe Simon?"
"No. Hell! Did you see my note? Won't you just answer one question?!"
A long silence. She picks up the mug from the nighttable and heads back to the door. I get up from the bed and grab her wrist: now that someone is finally here to make some sense out of this, I don't want her to go just like that. Maybe I should let her get out and then sneak out of the door... but she'd probably slam it in my face before I got out. I run past her and try to block the door. She's bigger and looks stronger than Apollo, so she could probably just swoosh me aside, but then I can at least say I tried. In-game, she's just 5 cm taller than him, but I feel way shorter compared to her than that. The door handle presses against my back.

[Whip the cream!]

Intuition served him well. That was a fair dodge of another of Diego's pranks. Unless it was Dio this time.

Yeah... And with those two trolls: who knows?
Going for Miles wrote:
Klavier is sitting on a floor. He asks me to "fetch the make-up" for him, and when I've done so, me and WG sits down on the floor too and watches as Klavi puts his dragqueen face on. :klavier:

Chill! :edgey:
Quote:
"I'm worried that the colour of the blood will have changed by now: if it's browner, its value will be lower."
And at the back of the paper, I write:
"Sorry, it's just a joke. Getting bored in here."

I love this.

Interesting dream as usual! And what a cliffhanger. (I've got Blitzkrieg Bop stuck in my head now but I don't mind. And another thing: did one of us mention that song this weekend or did I dream that one of us did?)

---

Simon doesn't like it when blahaha does that but he likes when 999-Snake does that other thing blablabla and Godot should definitely blahanla it would do him good blabla.

"A brutal awakening. A brutal awakening indeed. Who deserves that? Nobody. Ah. I guess I'm just a bit grouchy."

Me, Ron, Simon and Adrian are walking in a forest with some random couple, they're friends of Ron's.
Me: This forest looks really familiar. I think I've dreamed about it before. (I said that but didn't really realize I was dreaming.)
Ron: That forest shows up everywhere.
Simon: I must say I disagree.
Random lad 1: We should have a long, deep conversation.
Random lad 2: One can't ever find any interesting discussion topics online, that's for sure.
Ron: Good thing we don't have a computer around.
Me: Just our creative minds...
Simon: And that will work just fine.

Quote:
And what a cliffhanger. (I've got Blitzkrieg Bop stuck in my head now but I don't mind. And another thing: did one of us mention that song this weekend or did I dream that one of us did?)

Jawohl. Hope she changes her mind and helps me; we were buddies for a while there in 5-5 after all. (No memory of it)

Quote:
Me: This forest looks really familiar. I think I've dreamed about it before. (I said that but didn't really realize I was dreaming.)
Ron: That forest shows up everywhere.
Simon: I must say I disagree.
Random lad 1: We should have a long, deep conversation.

Chill.

Great Revival

So now the final dream in that trilogy of Rubia blowing people up...
She was smoking, then GfM and WfG blew her up... Then it goes on and on for all time.

Winter Flag Trademark

I hereby title that dream as "Rampaging Rubia". Hell, I have no idea how come you see me explode by her Rocket Launcher or something.

[Whip the cream!]

Oliver wrote:
She was smoking, then GfM and WfG blew her up... Then it goes on and on for all time.

Beh. I don't want to hurt people. Bad dream-me. :sadshoe:

Great Revival

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Oliver wrote:

Beh. I don't want to hurt people. Bad dream-me. :sadshoe:

Shhhh... Remember? We're connected through "that."

[Whip the cream!]

Seems like my evil clone Celmar is an esper as well and likes to cause miscommunication.

Great Revival

Where is he? I'll lock him in the cage with Revilo.
Page 204 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby