Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 314 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
I was referring to Celeste during that she.

And I thought Edgeworth said she was codependent?

He did say that, yes. Alhtough I think what Miles really was going for was "Dependent personality disorder" and what WG was thinking of was Co-dependency, which, if I may quote Wikipedia, is "a type of dysfunctional helping relationship where one person supports or enables another person's drug addiction, alcoholism, gambling addiction, poor mental health, immaturity, irresponsibility, or under-achievement.[1] Among the core characteristics of codependency, the most common theme is an excessive reliance on other people for approval and a sense of identity.[1] Given its grassroots origin, the precise definition of codependency varies based on the source but can be generally characterized as a subclinical and situational or episodic behavior similar to that of dependent personality disorder.[1] In its broadest definition, a codependent is someone who cannot function from their innate self and whose thinking and behavior is instead organized around another person, or even a process, or substance". I guess you could make theories of this applying to Adrian's and Celeste's relationship but probably not what the developers had in mind.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

At least they apparently changed it to "dependent" in the re-release or what it was.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Yes, it was a translation error. Their actual relationship had nothing to do with codependency.

Argh, I've been in a drought of dreams lately and only now did I come with one!
I was cooking fried ice cream sticks (like fried ice cream but as sticks) for my family for an indoor "Christmas" picnic when of course, my family members one by one get replaced by AA characters. First it was Apollo who showed up to help me with the oven. Then while we were minding, Phoenix comments on how cute of a couple we'd be. I couldn't help but joke along, calling Apollo "dear" and flirting with him. He looked totally flustered and had trouble continuing his help. In the end, Maya called us over at the table (by now, none of my family members are around) to help her set up. Edgeworth was in an apron. I don't know why since he wasn't cooking. Though, he also wasn't wearing his cravat and had a sweater on instead, so maybe he needed something frilly?

The ice cream sticks were delicious... even though they were apparently from a box brand. Ah well.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:
Yes, it was a translation error. Their actual relationship had nothing to do with codependency.

Yeah, I assumed as much. (I said "what the developers had in mind" in my previous post but it was the translators I was thinking about)

Quote:
of course, my family members one by one get replaced by AA characters.

Holy shit.

Quote:
I couldn't help but joke along, calling Apollo "dear" and flirting with him. He looked totally flustered and had trouble continuing his help.

Hahaha aww.

Quote:
Edgeworth was in an apron. I don't know why since he wasn't cooking. Though, he also wasn't wearing his cravat and had a sweater on instead, so maybe he needed something frilly?

Makes sense.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
of course, my family members one by one get replaced by AA characters.

Holy shit.

It was like horror, but Christmas-y and heartwarming all the same.

Quote:
Quote:
Edgeworth was in an apron. I don't know why since he wasn't cooking. Though, he also wasn't wearing his cravat and had a sweater on instead, so maybe he needed something frilly?

Makes sense.

If anything, Edgeworth has a dependency on fluttery things.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
It was like horror, but Christmas-y and heartwarming all the same.

Makes sense.

Quote:
If anything, Edgeworth has a dependency on fluttery things.

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
my family members one by one get replaced by AA characters.

Happened to me too. GfM turned into young Shigaraki, my grandpa turned into the judge, ma turned into Plum and so on.
Quote:

I bet he rocked that apron.

I have some vague memory of Klavier ending a sentence with "..., ja?" and I thought he shouldn't do that when serious. But I dunno whether that was a dream or something I saw on the internet. But I do remember Grossberg's theme was playing in my head right before I went to sleep.

[Whip the cream!]

Which made me realize that I have a vague memory of...
Spoiler: 6-2, what else, gosh, subconscious...
Those cameras flashing during Reus' breakdown. Someone said they loved it. I agree.

Happy Maria

Spoiler: DGS case three
I was going down a highway to a hotel,but then I saw that the guy at the back was Megundal! The prices in the town were very stiff,and he offered me money. Thankfully I refused. The hotel we stayed in was a bit garbage though.

A bunch of shirtless men emerged from a box. Franziska appreciated it.

I also dreamed about Gumshoe's hair.

Happy Maria

What was his hair like?

As usual, I think, but there were some comments about it. Mainly his spikethings. I have no idea.

I dreamed about detailed drawings of AA-characters standing behind doors one could open. I looked at them all but I only specifically remember Pearl, Trucy and Wright. Pearl was posing with her hand under her chin and looked cute and a little flirty. Trucy looked typically Trucy-ish. Phoenix looked happy and was dressed in similar clothes to Trucy. It was supposed to trick the viewer a little because first when one opened the door one would see Phoenix and a non-suspicious shade of blue and assume all was as usual. I found it very funny. But he looked good in magician-clothes.

Also, a bag of mine had been left hanging on a bike, so I looked through it to see that nothing was missing. I was a little worried by the lack of train-card and keyes but thought I might not have put them in the bag in the first place. Anyhow, in the event of a theft, my lone suspect was Furio Tigre. But I doubt it. Furio Tigre wouldn't just steal the keyes, he'd replace them with a bunch of keyes made out of cardboard.

Happy Maria

'Keyes'? As in Simon Keyes? Interesting.

... Yes. Totally. I never leave my home without Simon Keyes in a bag.

Happy Maria

Thanks to you,I now ship Apollo x Keyes. Because it's canon now

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Phoenix looked happy and was dressed in similar clothes to Trucy. It was supposed to trick the viewer a little because first when one opened the door one would see Phoenix and a non-suspicious shade of blue and assume all was as usual. I found it very funny. But he looked good in magician-clothes.

Ta-daaah!
Quote:
Anyhow, in the event of a theft, my lone suspect was Furio Tigre.

Pfffft!
Quote:
But I doubt it. Furio Tigre wouldn't just steal the keyes, he'd replace them with a bunch of keyes made out of cardboard.

Haha, of course he would. Sneaky bastard.
Going for Miles wrote:
... Yes. Totally. I never leave my home without Simon Keyes in a bag.

I want to see a cardboard-Souta.

I went to buy e-liquid and some other stuff some hour ago. I took it from my bag just now, right after replying to the Tigre-thing, saw that the bottle had a tiger on it, and my initial thought was "...oh no." Yes, of course Tigre has something to do with that one. I hope it isn't poisoned.

Not completely AA-related, but I dreamed that I was a young boy (eighteen, to clarify, so it doesn't sound shadier than it was) I've dreamed about once before. A middle-aged woman came and stroke my cheek in a flirty way, she looked a bit like Morgan Fey (but with different hair, and she looked kinder). "Something may come out of this, and it may not, probably not, but I'll let her hit on me", I thought.

Happy Maria

Maybe she was your long last relative who just wanted to cuddle you?

Yeah, a 2D Souta. "Wait a minute... he's been stolen!"
Haha, oh wow. Go for it, young guy and Fey-like woman.

[Whip the cream!]

SCx2: Hmm... If that was the case it would either be sweet or incredibly disturbing. I got very flirty and "young man, I want to seduce you"-vibes from her... She was rather tipsy. I don't think I misinterpreted it, but if I did, I mean, I was quite tipsy too, and she indeed just wanted to cuddle, that would be cute. But nah... I'm pretty sure it was a lecherous woman with a taste for boys in their older teens.

GfM: Hahah! I wonder why Tigre wanted Souta, but I'm impressed that he took the time to make a 2D-version of him.

Yeah, go for it! It was rather cute, the way he was all "hmmm". The first thing I thought when I woke up from that dream was "I'll definitely add this to the story I'm writing about him!" So, thanks dream, some inspiration, wooh.

Edit: I definitely had to edit away "younger teens".

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Is there a 3D version of Simon? He was 2D last I remember.

WG: "Younger teens"? Now that would be disturbing.
Coincidentally, I was listening to a radio program looking back at earlier episodes from 2016 about health and relations, and right after I had read and replied to your dream there was a short clip where they talked to a heterosexual couple where the man was nineteen years younger than the lady.

Well, a Souta is always practical to have at hand. And Tigre is just very crafty.

Southern Corn (SC): Assuming that the "real life" version of him would be in 3D. As people usually are.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
WG: "Younger teens"? Now that would be disturbing.

Aah fuck! xD I was thinking "younger men" and "older teens" at the same time... And it didn't end up well.
Quote:
Coincidentally, I was listening to a radio program looking back at earlier episodes from 2016 about health and relations, and right after I had read and replied to your dream there was a short clip where they talked to a heterosexual couple where the man was nineteen years younger than the lady.

Haha! That was quite the coincidence indeed!
Quote:
Well, a Souta is always practical to have at hand. And Tigre is just very crafty.

Now that you mention it...

Some dreamlet about Matt Engarde lying on his side, resting his head in his hand, that is, how he looked in a dream from some time ago in which he was an easter egg in a hotel bed (and under the sea and on the moon) in a point-and-click-game.
Several hazy dreamlets about Klavier and some shady business. Dunno whether he was part of it or trying to stop it.
Me looking at a bottle of pomada and wanting one of my own in order to style a Matt Engarde-backslick. Dunno about that, pomada is scary.

It's not much, but it's my last dreams of 2016. A fairly good year for AA-dreams, and AA in general, what with SoJ coming out and PW starting. As for myself, I played three full AA games from August to December (SoJ, DD and PW disregarding RftA). Well then.

Happy new year, now. Seeya in 2017. May our AA-dreams be plenty, vivid and amazing. :edgey:

Happy Maria

Last dream of the year,something about Cabanela and a watermelon. There was an AA character involved too,but I don't remember who it was

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Some dreamlet about Matt Engarde lying on his side, resting his head in his hand, that is, how he looked in a dream from some time ago in which he was an easter egg in a hotel bed (and under the sea and on the moon) in a point-and-click-game.

Oh, welcome back.
Quote:
Me looking at a bottle of pomada and wanting one of my own in order to style a Matt Engarde-backslick. Dunno about that, pomada is scary.

And the backslick would be scary since you're known for taking people off guard by looking like Matt Engarde all of a sudden.
Quote:
It's not much, but it's my last dreams of 2016. A fairly good year for AA-dreams, and AA in general, what with SoJ coming out and PW starting. As for myself, I played three full AA games from August to December (SoJ, DD and PW disregarding RftA). Well then.

I didn't have any this night. :/ So my last dream, which wasn't even that AA-related, was the one with the middle aged woman hitting on the eighteen year old boy. But I'm pleased, at least it had some connection because... 2016 was a good year, but a completely lousy one for AA-dreams.
Quote:
Happy new year, now. Seeya in 2017. May our AA-dreams be plenty, vivid and amazing. :edgey:

Yes, happy new year everyone! Sparkling and shining confetti to all of you! :edgey:

And a cheer for Altimomates! May you all feel it in your heart when 2016 turns to 2017! :b33r:

Now I'll (soon) be off to greet GfM, gotta check that pomada-hair.

Happy New Year's Eve from the West Coast (of USA). I've been missing out on so much... °^°

I have had dreams lately, just not AA-related. (Last time was jacking cars with Jack Sparrow, both of us armed to the teeth and killing FBI that were chasing us. This time was a children's book talking about man-eating ponies. What are you doing, Subby?)

The Enigma

Happy New Year my Altimomates (hope 2017 is already treating our Swede family well)! Brami loves you gaiz :kissy:

I wish I had a final dream of the year, but my dreams have been Ace Attorney dry lately. Another reason why 2016 has been a disappointment :sadshoe: Here's to a new year, and more dreams :b33r: So hype for the 15th anniversary concert.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Happy Maria

My dream today involved Drunkworth talking about the new Smurfs movie that was coming this year as I kept cracking my neck. Ouch.

Bramimond wrote:
Happy New Year my Altimomates (hope 2017 is already treating our Swede family well)! Brami loves you gaiz :kissy:

I wish I had a final dream of the year, but my dreams have been Ace Attorney dry lately. Another reason why 2016 has been a disappointment :sadshoe: Here's to a new year, and more dreams :b33r: .

Aye! Whooooop! Going for Miles love y'all too :edgey: Mwah!
And I hope 2017 will treat you better in the dream area :b33r:

Quote:
So hype for the 15th anniversary concert

What's this?

---------
January the first is the date the White room-dreams take place in, so it's only fitting I first had a dreamlet about it: Aura's robots like Apollo 95 % more than they like Zuka.

Then I dreamed that the Altimomates were doing graffiti in a room, nametags and stuff like that. I remember Rubia had written in purple spray. And Bramimond was breakdancing (you know you play too much Phoenix Wright when you almost make that "breakdowncing"?).

Then I woke up in the morning, but realized I was going back to sleep again, and I managed to steer stickfigure into the white room-area again. It was even specifically mentioned that the following information would be about Zuka Zaruka Zura's work, and then followed some rolling text saying (slightly paraphrased from my memory):
One day when Zuka Zaruka Zura was watching television he noticed something almost off-screen: a man drowning. His screams echoed in Zura's apartment and he decided to conduct a medical research to make them stop, challenging the notion that a drowning body can't make any sounds.
His other medical research touches upon the travelling distance between a body and its liquids. A human being needs blood in order to survive, but blood also need a living body in order to survive. This mutual exchange is the foundation of the research and attacks the slight sense of despair that any living body feels when drained of its necessary liquids. It opens up a space in an international market obsessed with health, youth and beauty. The subjects in question are diminished by one single quality: they can't swim.

[Whip the cream!]

Bramimond wrote:

I wish I had a final dream of the year, but my dreams have been Ace Attorney dry lately. Another reason why 2016 has been a disappointment :sadshoe: Here's to a new year, and more dreams :b33r: So hype for the 15th anniversary concert.

And WaitingforGodot loves you guys too! Smooch! :b33r:

Aw, dang 2016's draught.

GfM: Yay for both an Altimomate-dream and some White Room-stuff the first time this year. \o/ And I really liked that Zuka-dream! Very interesting and just a tad morbid. :kristoph:

---

I'm sure I dreamed something about Nahyuta, but I don't remember what. I hope it'll come to me.

I also dreamed that SC's favourite case wasn't 3-5 at all.

Happy Maria

You're actually right. That totally wasn't a spoiler for my case rankings which I always try to tag because I like for it to be a surprise so yeah that case you mentioned in plain sight isn't my favourite at all.

wink wink nudge nudge

And I do hope this year there'll be a lot more AA water :)

[Whip the cream!]

You spoiled it! I just wrote that it wasn't that case.

Happy Maria

Yeah it's actually the Layton bonus episodes whoops spoilers I guess

Anyway,that ZZZ dream is a bit morbid,but ends with a great punchline. I think you have a future in standup comedy,GfM.

Good to see you again, Brami! :wave: Best wishes for 2017.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
So hype for the 15th anniversary concert

What's this?

It isn't exactly a concert, but there is a Special Court stage show that's premiering on the 22nd in the Maihama Amphitheater, located in the Tokyo Disneyland Resort. It's gonna feature voice actors from the AA games and DGS, as well as the actors from the AAI play adaptation, and probably finish off with some pieces by Iwadare's band "Justice".

I don't think Bolt mentioned they'd be livestreaming it, though, so we'll have to hope someone who attends is willing to share what happened.

Quote:
January the first is the date the White room-dreams take place in, so it's only fitting I first had a dreamlet about it: Aura's robots like Apollo 95 % more than they like Zuka.

I wonder about that 5%.

Quote:
Then I dreamed that the Altimomates were doing graffiti in a room, nametags and stuff like that. I remember Rubia had written in purple spray. And Bramimond was breakdancing (you know you play too much Phoenix Wright when you almost make that "breakdowncing"?).

Ooh, royal purple.

I would love to see a breakdown in a future game where the witness breaks out into dance.

Quote:
His other medical research touches upon the travelling distance between a body and its liquids.

I have read this line over and over again and I cannot grasp what he means by this.

Quote:
The subjects in question are diminished by one single quality: they can't swim.

That's a bummer. He should have added a control group that could.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Aw, dang 2016's draught.

Not sure if this is a pun on "drought" but with ale or a portmanteau of "drought" and "drawn out", but well played, WfG.

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
And I do hope this year there'll be a lot more AA water :)

California is doing a bit better now that winter's come Heh, water you expecting otherwise?

I had a brief dream about Edgeworth (the non-drunk one). It seems he had taken the temporary role as an undercover cop, as per the Chief Prosecutor's orders. That old man suggested that someone had been tailing his daughter and wanted Edgeworth to look into it himself. So he came to meet the man whom he suspected and drew out a crucial piece of testimony: yes, indeed, this guy was planning to kidnap her and sell her for ransom. He wasn't the only one either; there was a group of these plotters. Edgeworth, to keep up his disguise, played along and offered to help them by telling them about her routine route back home from school. But in reality, he had already contacted her to not take that route and instead called for a police stakeout. The plan apparently worked since the last I remember was the angry yells from the kidnappers about his "betrayal" as they were taken in and Edgeworth's satisfied smirk.

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:
Aye! Whooooop! Going for Miles love y'all too :edgey: Mwah!
And I hope 2017 will treat you better in the dream area :b33r:

:edgey: Thank ya! I already spent the first day doing nothing. Can already tell it's going to be a productive year!

Quote:
What's this?

Some special event to commemorate 15 years of Ace Attorney and they're gonna have a bunch of voice actors and the main devs on AA are gonna be there. Wish I was gonna be there, but still excited for it nonetheless!

Quote:

I'm sure they do! Zuke seems shady...

Quote:

Oh, how fun x) Little rebels we are XD

Quote:
One day when Zuka Zaruka Zura was watching television he noticed something almost off-screen: a man drowning. His screams echoed in Zura's apartment and he decided to conduct a medical research to make them stop, challenging the notion that a drowning body can't make any sounds.

Creepy...
Quote:
His other medical research touches upon the travelling distance between a body and its liquids. A human being needs blood in order to survive, but blood also need a living body in order to survive. This mutual exchange is the foundation of the research and attacks the slight sense of despair that any living body feels when drained of its necessary liquids. It opens up a space in an international market obsessed with health, youth and beauty. The subjects in question are diminished by one single quality: they can't swim.

Even more creepy...so Zuka's like a mad scientist? Fitting, if the white room is like a lab...

WaitingforGodot wrote:
And WaitingforGodot loves you guys too! Smooch! :b33r:

Whee! *hugs*

Quote:
I'm sure I dreamed something about Nahyuta, but I don't remember what. I hope it'll come to me.

Aw, hope it does too *confetti* Gotta kick of 2017 to a healthy, AA dreamfilled start!

Good to see you again, Brami! :wave: Best wishes for 2017.

Hoy there, Rubia! Back at ya too, fellow Altimomate! :b33r:

Quote:
It isn't exactly a concert, but there is a Special Court stage show that's premiering on the 22nd in the Maihama Amphitheater, located in the Tokyo Disneyland Resort. It's gonna feature voice actors from the AA games and DGS, as well as the actors from the AAI play adaptation, and probably finish off with some pieces by Iwadare's band "Justice".

I don't think Bolt mentioned they'd be livestreaming it, though, so we'll have to hope someone who attends is willing to share what happened.

Oh they are? Or aren't? Either way, I hope some videos get posted.

Quote:
I had a brief dream about Edgeworth (the non-drunk one).

Aw welp, I'll just save this shot for later then...

Quote:
So he came to meet the man whom he suspected and drew out a crucial piece of testimony: yes, indeed, this guy was planning to kidnap her and sell her for ransom. He wasn't the only one either; there was a group of these plotters.

Oh snap. The new AAI is intense.

Quote:
Edgeworth, to keep up his disguise, played along and offered to help them by telling them about her routine route back home from school. But in reality, he had already contacted her to not take that route and instead called for a police stakeout. The plan apparently worked since the last I remember was the angry yells from the kidnappers about his "betrayal" as they were taken in and Edgeworth's satisfied smirk.

And then Edgeworth celebrated his victory by cracking open a bottle of scotch, chugged the whole thing in two minutes, and turned into Drunkworth!
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Quote:
GfM: Yay for both an Altimomate-dream and some White Room-stuff the first time this year. \o/ And I really liked that Zuka-dream! Very interesting and just a tad morbid. :kristoph:

It's starting off well!

Quote:
Anyway,that ZZZ dream is a bit morbid,but ends with a great punchline. I think you have a future in standup comedy,GfM.

Hm? That the subjects can't swim? What of it?

Quote:
I wonder about that 5%.

Maybe there's a little good in him too.

Quote:
I would love to see a breakdown in a future game where the witness breaks out into dance.

Me too, Rubia. Me too.

Quote:
I have read this line over and over again and I cannot grasp what he means by this.

Nothing nice, that's for sure.

Quote:
That's a bummer. He should have added a control group that could.

Nah, surely he did. He is a professional.

Quote:

I had a brief dream about Edgeworth (the non-drunk one). It seems he had taken the temporary role as an undercover cop, as per the Chief Prosecutor's orders.

Oh wow.

Quote:
The plan apparently worked since the last I remember was the angry yells from the kidnappers about his "betrayal" as they were taken in and Edgeworth's satisfied smirk.

Hehe. Well done, Edgeworth.

Quote:
Some special event to commemorate 15 years of Ace Attorney and they're gonna have a bunch of voice actors and the main devs on AA are gonna be there. Wish I was gonna be there, but still excited for it nonetheless!

Sweet!

Quote:
I'm sure they do! Zuke seems shady...

Haha, indeed so.

Quote:
Oh, how fun x) Little rebels we are XD

U-huh :hobohodo:

Quote:
Even more creepy...so Zuka's like a mad scientist? Fitting, if the white room is like a lab...

Mm, seems that way. And yeah, they took doctor's tests on him in the very beginning, so I guess this was what they were for.

Quote:
Aw welp, I'll just save this shot for later then...

Don't save, savour! Sober Edgey is rare enough to make an exception for anyway.

[Whip the cream!]

Not sure if this is a pun on "drought" but with ale or a portmanteau of "drought" and "drawn out", but well played, WfG.

Let's just pretend that it was what I meant, and that it wasn't just an innocent typo.
Quote:
The plan apparently worked since the last I remember was the angry yells from the kidnappers about his "betrayal" as they were taken in and Edgeworth's satisfied smirk.

Woop! Good job, Soberworth!
Bramimond wrote:
Aw, hope it does too *confetti* Gotta kick of 2017 to a healthy, AA dreamfilled start!

Yesss! Sadly I didn't remember anything more, but it's a start! There was some gold confetti at the place where GfM and I were during the countdown, perhaps that's what induced their nice dreams (and the fact that I got something for once haha).
Quote:
And then Edgeworth celebrated his victory by cracking open a bottle of scotch, chugged the whole thing in two minutes, and turned into Drunkworth!

Hahaha! Wouldn't surprise me.

---

I slept rather badly tonight. Tossing and turning and waking up a lot of times (I seem about to get a cold, perhaps that's why), so I recalled a few things, I had made notes in my phone. One note I forgot was simply "Retinz". The other dream I had was a dream about this little fella:
It wasn't about Engarde, though. Me and GfM has an inside joke about that certain still, so it didn't feel too AA-related, he was the person the joke is about (a high-school bully who looks like that still), but, well... Yeah. A dude who came to exist because of an Engarde-image.

Quote:
Yesss! Sadly I didn't remember anything more, but it's a start! There was some gold confetti at the place where GfM and I were during the countdown, perhaps that's what induced their nice dreams (and the fact that I got something for once haha).

And I brought some to your home. Put it to good use.

Quote:
One note I forgot was simply "Retinz".

Oh wow, that was unexpected.
Page 314 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby