Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 158 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
One of these days, I'm going into dreamland with a fly swatter in case any insects creep into my dreams again. Now I'm not sure what I'm more furious toward: annoying lawyers or annoying bugs... or, wait, maybe I'm chasing the same entities after all. ._.

Damn those insects. Wouldn't be surprised if you ran after poor Mr. Wright with a giant fly swatter, barking furiously. Perhaps it's Phoenix who has been biting you all this time. For revenge.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Winter Flag Trademark

So, a daydream. Let's just say that I was in the study room, till I suddenly hear some loud footstep noises, as if someone were marching. There was a window nearby, luckily. And what I saw has kinda changed the whole world. I saw a large Army of Godots, marching while carrying Assault Rifles on their right hands. Whoa, man. What are they going to do with those arsenals?

Military AA Dream, don't ya think?

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

[Whip the cream!]

Sounds military indeed. It seems scary with all those marching Godots carrying rifles. (For some reason I thought "if any character would multiply and become an army it would be Godot.")

Winter Flag Trademark

Well, Blood will be invisible to them because of the visors they wear. You're imagining it probably since Godot has insomnia. How? He sure drinks hell a lot of Coffee, and I don't think even a (super)human like him is immune to the effects of caffeine.

[Whip the cream!]

Haha, actually I didn't have any reason to think that way, it just popped up in my brain. But yeah, chugging coffee like that... must be hard to sleep.

Winter Flag Trademark

Still, I believe coffee javados like them would kinda suit being a night guard at least. Being somewhat insomniac and all. And nightguards do need insomnia. :yogi:

[Whip the cream!]

Most definitely, they sure would fit as nightguards. I can see it so vividly.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Ace pointer That sounds... scary.

Edgeworth getting away from somewhere. He picked himself up with a tweezer, put himself in a toilet and flushed. I got to know afterwards that it took excactly forty minutes from the flush to him arriving at his destination. Okay.

Apollo and Machi in the defendant lobby, discussing the pros and cons of them getting it on later. Apollo, no. You were supposed to get him justice, not some Justice.

A page were people made diaries in comic form. Someone had made an episode ending with Larry and Phoenix meeting Franziska for the first time. They were standing outside a warehouse, pointing rifles at her, asking "What is your name?". It was drawn in a cool, semirealistic style. Then it said "Let that cliffhanger seep into your dreams and fade into the night", and a doodle of the creator of tje comic in a bed, thinking "Kvitty...", as if that was supposed to have been Franziska's name.

Then I read the next chapter of the comic. They were inside the warehouse, and I think the dialogue was supposed to be between Edgeworth and Phoenix, speaking of Franziska:
- Do you love her?
- Heaven knows I do, but blablabla.
- Blablabla, then you have to commit.
- Commit to what?
Odd thing was, the pictures were showing Edgeworth, Franziska and a brownhaired girl dressed in red instead.
Then Edgworth took Phoenix by the hand and dragged him away:
- Edgeworth...!
But the picture showed Edgeworth being led away.

An AA-character walking and casually talking to someone, while wearing a box on their head, painted to look like a large robothead. I never got to know who it was underneath it.

Me and WG talking about how sweet Apollo is. I then realized I had forgotten what his hair looked like. Eventually I settled on that it's definitely slicked back. Totallt foegot about tbe spikes.

Apollo and Edgeworth are a couple. I'm helping them since they are goi g somewhere. I put two tweezers in a small bag for them. Yup, it's flushing time again.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Edgeworth getting away from somewhere. He picked himself up with a tweezer, put himself in a toilet and flushed. I got to know afterwards that it took excactly forty minutes from the flush to him arriving at his destination. Okay.

So it is possible to flush human beings down the toilet! The small detail that he picked himself up with a bloody tweezer...
Quote:
Apollo and Machi in the defendant lobby, discussing the pros and cons of them getting it on later. Apollo, no. You were supposed to get him justice, not some Justice.

So it has finally come to this.
Quote:
Apollo and Edgeworth are a couple. I'm helping them since they are goi g somewhere. I put two tweezers in a small bag for them. Yup, it's flushing time again.

Good heavens... Teleporting and flushing. Their ways to transport themselves sure are creative. Perhaps Apollo's spikes broke when he picked himself up and that's why you forgot about them.

And "Kvitty"... :shoe: It actually suits Franziska. The second chapter of the comic sure seemed... structured.

---

You brought this madness on yourself, Armando. You and those insecurities of yours.

My subconscious felt bad for me about the cliffhanger of yesterday, why Simon had to rush home. The answer: "...because I was in a great hurry". Why thank you, I definitely hadn't figured that little detail out myself.

-I put Mr. Armando in prison with my own hands, and with my own hands I will grant him freedom.

I'm Simon in this dream, trying out a few sleeping positions to see which one feels best (or at least the least bad) for my arm which is cramping bloody murder. I'm severely annoyed. "I just want to go to sleep and wake up to it feeling normal again. There. I'll put myself to sleep." I try to sleep and it doesn't go well. "Who am I fooling? I can't go to sleep at will. Obviously. Perhaps I should be happy that I actually feel something instead. After experiencing what I've experienced the past seven years I wouldn't be surprised if my entire body felt numb at all times." I stretch my legs out, and that feels really nice for both my legs and my spine. "Eh, I'll just have to wait this night out."

Engarde: What if Corrida takes care of Shoe now that I'm in prison. ...wait a second.

Some alternative ending to 3-5 where Maya actually had commited matricide and killed herself. They even found the body. It was extremely sad as well as creepy as heck.

"You will go to hell, Klavier. You will go to hell just like Hawthorne did some years ago. And Larry will be there right after you."

Goooodbyyyyeeee Wiiinstooon.

Larry listening to Love shack in Loser's shack. I'm very upset - "don't ruin the cute little Loser's shack with shady songs".

At one point in GK2 you play as another character and have to distract Drunkworth by telling him Lang Zi-jokes.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:

Just curious, but you mean "a couple" as in they're together or together, if you know what I mean?

You Swedes never fail to amaze me with your strange cat-shifting wormholes and now your toilet teleportation tunnels to somewhere.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
You brought this madness on yourself, Armando. You and those insecurities of yours.

The sad truth to trolling.

Quote:
I stretch my legs out, and that feels really nice for both my legs and my spine. "Eh, I'll just have to wait this night out."

Every night for me too, but with the occasional itchy bug bites instead. *grabs fly swatter and looks around for mosquitoes*

Quote:
Goooodbyyyyeeee Wiiinstooon.

"We won't be seeing you ever again after GK2..." (It does make me wonder if anything did happen to him.)

Quote:
At one point in GK2 you play as another character and have to distract Drunkworth by telling him Lang Zi-jokes.

Best gameplay; A++.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

[Whip the cream!]

The sad truth to trolling.

Yes. Poor Armando, all he wanted was to amuse himself.
Quote:
Every night for me too, but with the occasional itchy bug bites instead. *grabs fly swatter and looks around for mosquitoes*

Give them the evil eye. That usually helps. They'll drop dead with fright.
Quote:
"We won't be seeing you ever again after GK2..." (It does make me wonder if anything did happen to him.)

He followed Drunkworth's paaaAAaaAAAaath.
Quote:
Best gameplay; A++.

Hoho! I wonder what he had to be distracted from. The bottle?

WG Engarde, Engarde, Engarde... :welly: And yeah, Hawthorne did indeed go to hell, I met her there. Wouldn't expect Klavi and Larry, though. That Armando-prison-thing was a weird coincidence, because yesterday I thought that what if there woumd be a case where Godot was falsely accused of murder right before he was supposed to be released from prison, and Phoenix got to defend him. And I imagined him saying pretty much excactly that.

Rubia Yup, that's how we roll over here.
They were together.

Winter Flag Trademark

Going for Miles wrote:
Ace pointer That sounds... scary.

I'm glad they weren't Meekins, but instead Godots. Who knows, Mike might've been a... ... .. .

"Eggs?"

Good morning!
-------------
GfM: Ooh, I liked that comic.
WfG: Told you, man - starfishing solves every problem! Even when you're possessing Simon!
------------
"One day, I'll talk to Trite again. It's been like six years since I've seen him last... Huh. I wonder what he's doing nowadays." (Ha, get it)

Edgeworth wanted a beer and he wanted it now. Phoenix warned him about his alternate persona, but he still wanted a beer.

Simon staring at the stars, thinking of Aura.

Apollo running in some circles, then slowing down to a light jog and then eventually stopping for a snow cone break. He got Wedding Cake, and I got Bubble Gum.

"Fulbright isn't having any of your usual sh*t today, Prosecutor Blackquill, so we've got you stronger handcuffs!"
"Hmph... Cussing is bad for you."
"Pfft, who f*cking cares?!"
"Your boss cares, apparently."
"...He's behind me, isn't he."
"..." *smirk*
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

[Whip the cream!]

GfM: Yes, that's true, your visit to hell... Well, since Larry apparently has a very dark side, laughing at dead people and such, perhaps he has some hidden evil. And wow, that's some coincidence indeed. And I just realized that the "let that cliffhanger seep into your dreams" was a small coincidence since a cliffhanger seeped into my dreams tonight, albeit a completely different and very anticlimactic one. Aand I seriously can't let go of the sheer cuteness of "Kvitty". The more I think about it, the more Kvittyish Franziska seems

Quillz: Heheh, possessed Simon had his legs pressed together, but perhaps it was a mutated starfish. But yeah, starfishing rocks. Stretching one's legs rocks. Stretching out overall rocks. Aw, Trite, Trite... And aww at the stargazing. Tsshaha at the last dream, I imagine the boss looking all :damon: .

---

My subconscious provided me with some intellectual stimulation. Or not.

Larry: I never expected Godot to have such large hands! They're huge! (Have you seen Edgeworths hands, Larry?)

Someone: I came here to teach you how to talk in court. Edgeworth: And you know that better than me!?

Simon: That person! That terrible, awful person! I will not give them the pleasure of reacting the way they probably want and expect. I will show them my anger, and my anger only.

It's such a hassle for Phoenix to treat the burns on his face after facing Godot in a trial.

Simon has to be careful where to keep his hands.

Ema stepping in coconut flakes for scientific reasons.

Someone: How did you climb that building!? Someone else: Easy. I just used Ema's dusting powder.

Simon stepped in a puddle of red paint. (Yes, Simon does indeed step into my subconscious.) He didn't mind, though, he didn't have his boots on.

Then something about his boots.

Godot: I never expected that to feel that good physically, I'm puzzled. But it's not like I would complain!

Simon: This can't be happening since there's no way I'd allow it.

Phoenix hands are tied up so he can't point his finger. Athena is sad for his sake.

Godot: People are like books - we all have a back and a front. It's just so happens that my back and front look hotter than everyone else's.

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Winter Flag Trademark

Burns. Right. And lol, Ema stepping in a coconut flake scientifically. She must be looking for a sample. Scientifically!

Hope Quillz or WG wasn't behind the Godot Army Parade. Brrr...

[Whip the cream!]

Ace Pointer: Yeah, doing everything for science, that lass.

Brr, I hope I'm not guilty of anything like that. If I am I didn't mean to, haha.

The Enigma

GFM: All of your dreams were magnificent! :gant-clap:
WFG: So were yours!
Quillzy: Are you sure Simon wasn't thinking about becoming a starfish as he was looking at the stars?

I only had one dream with one plot. Maya went into the boy's bathroom because she felt daring one day. And she didn't get caught.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

[Whip the cream!]

Aw! :edgey:

Hahah, dream-people and their... unusual ways of getting the adrenaline flowing!

Winter Flag Trademark

Bramimond wrote:
I only had one dream with one plot. Maya went into the boy's bathroom because she felt daring one day. And she didn't get caught.

*blush* :lana:
That was an idiotic thing an Idiot can do. Not calling Sister Brami an idiot, but I'm forced to call Maya "Baka" here. Sorry. >/////<

Well, she's lucky she didn't got caught.

WG Well, Kvitty is a better name than Fingertyping, I have to say. Godot speaks wise words, as usual.
Blackquillz The last one was brilliant.
Bramimond Ah, thank you! :edgey: Brave, brave Maya. Almost as brave as Godot when he ran around with Kudo and used other people's bathrooms.

I fell asleep on the couch and dreamed about Klavier sleeping on a couch. Fair enough.

[Whip the cream!]

Fingertyping was pretty cute in a weird way, but yes, Kvitty is better. Kvitty's gonna teach Fingertyping how to use a whip. And yes, Godot sure knows what to say.

And Fingertyping is gonna teach Kvitty how to use... ...a typewriter.

"Eggs?"

WfG: :damon: indeed. Ack, poor Phoenix! He can't object to being tied up!
Brami: Maybe he was thinking about becoming a starfish with Aura.
GfM: *bows*
Ace: I might or might not support the idea of a Godot army, but I didn't make it happen. :sillytrucy:

The name "Kvitty" sounds amazing, by the way. Dunno if I mentioned that before, but it sounds amazing.
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

[Whip the cream!]

GfM: ... ...aww. Since Fingertyping is good with her hands I bet she's amazing with the, the typewriter.

Quillz: And that's objectionable. Now I'm just imagining that it would be like this without Phoenix' beloved pointing:
-Objection!
-Excuse me?
-OBJECTION!
-Are you saying something? I can't hear you.
-OOBJEEECTIIOON! :sob:

As for what you said to Bramimond, now I visualise the Blackquill-siblings starfishing together and it's just :acro: . (Staurfish.)

WG Typewriter. Yes.
Blackquillz It has a certain ring to it :D

[Whip the cream!]

And when Kvitty has written a full page she'll get a macaron.

The Enigma

"Staurafish"
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

The Enigma

Oh! Dozed off and thought I saw Diego at my work station. Turns out it was my boss...luckily she was letting me know I could go on break. I dodged that bullet.

[Whip the cream!]

"Trololololo... just kidding, it's your boss. You can go on a break. *transforms back to Diego, troll-grin, winking at an invisible camera*"

:spit:

[Whip the cream!]

...and then he trolls his future self to the point of his future self doing a spit-take.

Winter Flag Trademark

WaitingforGodot wrote:
"Trololololo... just kidding, it's your boss. You can go on a break. *transforms back to Diego, troll-grin, winking at an invisible camera*"

You... I can't believe you just broke the fourth wall. Well, Congrats. :marshall:

[Whip the cream!]

Eheheh. :sahwit-2:

Winter Flag Trademark

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Eheheh. :sahwit-2:

Be careful, they shoot you in Texas for that sort of behavior. :texasman:

Bramimond wrote:
"Staurafish"

Ridiculous. But I still like it.

[Whip the cream!]

Noted. I will be careful, Mr. Marshall.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

"Ha...! Only a troll can get away with trolling oneself. That's one of my rules."

Sninom, Simonenlly and Staurafish. I like where this is going.

~

Ah, and here I never thought it possible. I've been busy catching up with friends and tending to schoolwork, but to think that my studies themselves would make it into my dreams...

An alternate version of DGS. Holmes had solved yet another case, or so he claimed. I was presented with the option to either hear him out or not, and I chose yes. Instead of jumping straight into the joint reasoning segment, I was instead presented with a calc problem. "Integrate the following curve."

At first, I was confused, but I went ahead and solved it anyway. Then, as we progressed through the joint reasoning, instead of Holmes and Ryu presenting their arguments, they're presenting me with more calc problems. FOR THE ENTIRE REASONING ACT. I was so tempted to throw my 3DS out the window, but I loved the thing too much to go through with it.

After I finally got through everything, hoping my efforts weren't for naught, Holmes finally ended on "That is all. This has been Sherlock Holmes' great calculations."

I rage-quit. He and Ryu, those jerks; they were smiling to the end.

Fortunately, I was not bitten again by that dang pest in my room, but now I'm trolled again by these guys. Both of them. I swear blood will be shed later.

Edit: Almost forgot. In a separate dream, I think, I was acting as Ryu's attorney. Why he couldn't defend himself, I don't know, but I was there at the bench with him beside me. Made me think I was playing as Nick, but why would Nick be defending his ancestor??
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Winter Flag Trademark

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Noted. I will be careful, Mr. Marshall.

Good kid. Now outta my way, I got stuff to do! :marshall:

Sninom, Simonenlly and Staurafish.

Spoiler: Name Origins
Sninom = Punned "Syndrome"
Simonelly = Simon + Kelly
Staurafish = Star+(Aura)+Fish

We will all end up misspelling character's names. :gregory:

[Whip the cream!]

Mr. Marshall: *gets out of your way to let you do stuff*

"Ha...! Only a troll can get away with trolling oneself. That's one of my rules."

Exactly, and a good rule at that.
Quote:
Instead of jumping straight into the joint reasoning segment, I was instead presented with a calc problem. "Integrate the following curve."

Rude, Mr. Holmes. Very, very rude.
Quote:
Then, as we progressed through the joint reasoning, instead of Holmes and Ryu presenting their arguments, they're presenting me with more calc problems. FOR THE ENTIRE REASONING ACT. I was so tempted to throw my 3DS out the window, but I loved the thing too much to go through with it.

Even ruder. I'm glad that your dream-3DS is safe and sound, though.
Quote:
After I finally got through everything, hoping my efforts weren't for naught, Holmes finally ended on "That is all. This has been Sherlock Holmes' great calculations." I rage-quit. He and Ryu, those jerks; they were smiling to the end.

:gant-clap: ...err... I mean... rude!
Quote:
Fortunately, I was not bitten again by that dang pest in my room, but now I'm trolled again by these guys. Both of them. I swear blood will be shed later.

*gives you a fly swatter to use on the lawyer-trolls*

Holy moly. I had no idea the game was about Diego's spiritual ancestors.
Page 158 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby