Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 3 of 3[ 110 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Which PW character do you act like? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

Ace Edgeworth Fangirl

I would definitely say I'm an Ema! I've got a bit of younger Ema in me and a bit of older Ema.
Like younger Ema, I'm friendly and enthusiastic, and am a big Edgey fan.
But I can also be grumpy and sarcastic like older Ema usually is...

And like all versions of Ema, I love forensic science, and just science in general! :scientific:

Ace Sidekick!

I have been told by others that I resemble Maya, but the truth is, personality wise...Maya is my polar opposite.

However, I still have part of Maya's personality in me, but I think I act like a bunch of different Ace Attorney females put together. I have some of Maggey in me because I tend to be a screw up, and I have a little of Adrian, and Iris, and Mia (probably more of younger Mia.)

And when I get fiece I probably show a bit of Franziska...or maybe not.

But maybe I shouldn't just think of females, sometimes I feel like a female version of Phoenix because of some annoying situations I get in where it feels like I can't win. And lately, some people refuse to listen to me, they just faintly hear what I say and try to make it out into something they want to hear. :nick-sweat:

Damon Gant and Vera Misham.

I'm a basket case.

State Alchemist

Mostly :eh?: , I'm a bit awkward, clumsy, and forgetful, but I'm still considered a good guy at heart; which makes up for that and the fact that I don't get a whole lot of attention. I'm also very sensitive to when I'm insulted or yelled at. :sadshoe:

Others include:

:yuusaku: because my voice tends to get smaller as I speak.

:franny: because I have a bit of a perfectionist in me. Why can't I just get straight A's all the time?!

:edgeworth: because I've always been more of a cynical-type person.

:larry: in denial. I really want to search for a girlfriend but I won't admit it! Relationships are not my territory.

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've felt worse.

:yuusaku: I have to say things twice, then shout before someone acknowledges my existence.
...That's pretty much it.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Let it go and move it move it

sumguy28 wrote:
:yuusaku: I have to say things twice, then shout before someone acknowledges my existence.
...That's pretty much it.

I have to do that sometimes...

I would say I'm a mixture of Franziska, Maya and Phoenix...if you can imagine that. xD Basically, I'm like Franziska because I'm a perfectionist and I can relate to the pressure she has to become as great as her Father, as I am in a similar situation. Also, I would totally love to have a wip. :will:

Maya because I love food and unlike Franziska I don't have a cold personality and I'm generally more optimistic like Maya.

Phoenix because I make a lot of sarcastic comments about people and situations, however I mostly keep them on the inside. Also, I'm not "out there" like Maya is.
Within Temptation

State Alchemist

Gnobo wrote:
Mostly :eh?: , I'm a bit awkward, clumsy, and forgetful, but I'm still considered a good guy at heart; which makes up for that and the fact that I don't get a whole lot of attention. I'm also very sensitive to when I'm insulted or yelled at. :sadshoe:

Others include:

:yuusaku: because my voice tends to get smaller as I speak.

:franny: because I have a bit of a perfectionist in me. Why can't I just get straight A's all the time?!

:edgeworth: because I've always been more of a cynical-type person.

:larry: in denial. I really want to search for a girlfriend but I won't admit it! Relationships are not my territory.

I should also add Cammy to the list as well, I usually feel tired or sleepy, and sometimes I fall asleep during a class. Maybe I should consider not staying up so late at night on Court Records...

Justice is Blind (of his right eye)

I would say I'm something between Maya and Iris. I'm cheerful and energetic but shy; I'm very caring but a bit of a coward too :-P :ayame:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: small list
:phoenix: A lot of people told me my thinking can be too naive or innocent, sometimes my imagination concerns people...I do like helping others and prefer that things makes sense.When I was little I wanted to become a defense attorney to help people.

:draw: I like drawing and seek to make it perfect.
:edgeworth: I'm apparently hard to approach and have difficulties with words.

:yuusaku: There's a problem with my voice, it's too soft so people have a hard time hearing me and constantly ask me to speak louder... ugh It's not my fault.

:uramidn: For the occasionally disturbing sense of humor...

:maya: I can be very curious and hate feeling useless. I too have a high metabolism, probably not as bad as Maya's.

:ayame: People have a difficult time seeing my strong side for some reasons, I do have some pride on being well-mannered and old fashioned.

-Insert Byrne emote here-I'm a pretty laid back person and rarely get angry(some unlucky people told me that I am scary when I do...). I also can be a nut for manners...it's hard but I try not to.

-Insert Badd emote here- I have a difficult time trusting people and may have a similar perception of justice, that could go with Byrne too.

The truth will see you free~

I am a strange mix of Lotta and Iris. O.O

I'm caring for others, the loyal type as they would say, and I'd offer my life for them. I'm not the person who'll usually get angry over a problem, but I'd be the one who will cry on the spot. Like Iris, I tend to depend on someone too easily at times, but just like her, I had to learn how to stand on my own two feet and face reality. I've got a soft spot for everyone, even bullies, and I'm dedicated to my work. :ayame:

Dedication to work leads me to my Lotta side. So much dedication can twist my sense of reality and fiction. There are times when my passions tends to drive me away from my goal instead of reaching it. The funny thing is, I work as a photographer for the school paper and I can totally relate to what's Lotta saying when she's grasping for a new scoop. I'm just glad I don't have a southern accent like she does. :lotta-smug:
Sig by joa_fan. ^_^

char13happy wrote:
I am a strange mix of Lotta and Iris. O.O

I'm caring for others, the loyal type as they would say, and I'd offer my life for them. I'm not the person who'll usually get angry over a problem, but I'd be the one who will cry on the spot. Like Iris, I tend to depend on someone too easily at times, but just like her, I had to learn how to stand on my own two feet and face reality. I've got a soft spot for everyone, even bullies, and I'm dedicated to my work. :ayame:

Dedication to work leads me to my Lotta side. So much dedication can twist my sense of reality and fiction. There are times when my passions tends to drive me away from my goal instead of reaching it. The funny thing is, I work as a photographer for the school paper and I can totally relate to what's Lotta saying when she's grasping for a new scoop. I'm just glad I don't have a southern accent like she does. :lotta-smug:

Wow thats an interesting combination. That probably means you're a more balanced individual. Those all seem like good qualities to me.

I dont really know which character I can relate to the most. Im pretty quiet and people say Im uptight but I can talk and explain things very well when Im passionate about the subject. I tend to be very critical of society but try to be as understanding as possible. Im trying to be more expressive and social and I know that I have the latent ability within me, but I feel uncomfortable expressing myself in front of others and I get embarraced really easily around people. My family and friends put me on the spot and I dont know what to say most of the time...haha. I can both hide my emotions but I can also be very emotional. I can also make people laugh...either intentionally or not. I guess you can say Im a work in progress.

I feel like Phoenix or Apollo when Im feeling sarcastic and critical...but I also care for others as they do. I also have an immature and emotional side that kinda resembles Phoenix when hes in college but I've matured more. Im not sure if I can think of anyone else...haha.

This rock... it reminds me of a puzzle!

I'd say I'm kinda like Lotta Hart, 'cept I don't talk "Southern". We have this tough shell outside that makes as look solid and unmovable, but in reality, we're just human beings forced to pretend about our identity. We act smart and talk smart, but most of it are just bluffs. We wanted to amount to something, lying to ourselves even. Lotta only wanted to be a witness to a murder, but ended up endangering someone's life.

Ernagerd I have to stop my dramatic posts this is like my second time ranting argh. >.<

The video game boy; the one who wins

The AA-character I can relate to the most is Apollo, but I don't know if you could really say I act like him.

Othersie I'd say Edgeworth's stiff awkwardness. Maya's childishness and tendency to run around and touch stuff on a whim. I've also got a bit of AJ-Ema in me. Lana's poker face. Vera, as a person with social phobia. And Athena's occasional brain-shutdowns. ...This doesn't make me sound like a good person. :sadshoe:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

Let's see here. I think I would be a healthy mixture between:

Sometimes I get Dr. Crab-ish; moody and bitter and introverted, an overall "leave me alone"-attitude. Are you trying to pick fights with me!?
I'm a bit absent-minded and out of touch with technology, not as much as the Judge, but still.
And I feel a little Kristoph-ish too... a non-murderous Kristoph, and it's not just the fact that we are glasses-wearing blondies. He seems calm and collected but obviously has a temper when shit gets down (read: when I'm filled with rage and whatnot my hair flies everywhere, I slam plates with lobster around and I get the face of a madman), he has a light, discreet snark, he seems cultured.

So... perhaps that wasn't so healthy after all.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Last edited by WaitingforGodot on Thu May 14, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Probably Edgeworth, but all the bad parts. So instead of his smartness, I just get his brooding and intolerance of others

One time I mistook a guy wearing a costume for a friend of mine so I guess I also have a little Oldbag

I also have a little AJ Ema, but replace the passion for science with space and TV. I guess I should stop crapping on her since we're so similar

Gardevoir lover

I've been told i act like both Apollo and Athena.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Oh, I also shout "Zvarri!" in my best French accent from time to time

Cause of death is being dummy

Franziska von Karma, Ema Skye
Spoiler: This is a character that exists in Dual Destinies
Aura Blackquill

I've been told my mannerisms are similar to Luke Atmey's... especially when I'm winning Master Criminal/making a deduction of some sort.

I also get compared to Edgeworth by my friends. A lot. And to Dahlia by my siblings.

:kristoph:

The video game boy; the one who wins

JesusMonroe wrote:
Probably Edgeworth, but all the bad parts.

Me too...

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
I've been told my mannerisms are similar to Luke Atmey's

Now I really wanna know you.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

I would say that I act like :maya: when I'm with friends.
But when I'm angry I'm like :tigrebw:

You know, a Mario game!

I a lot like Phoenix himself. I tend to act before I think, I'm incredibly loyal to the few friends I have, and I have a very strong sense of justice. I also tend to snark a lot, to the point that even my mom calls me a smartass. I'm also very kind and a bit socially awkward. I guess I'm a mix between College Phoenix, normal Phoenix, and Hobo Phoenix.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I definitely feel like I act like Phoenix Wright.

A toss between Feenie and regular Phoenix.

I relate to Feenie due to how I can be a little immature at times, but at the same time friends still consider me mature out of my other friends.

I relate to lawyer Phoenix because I usually am polite to other people, even though I think about sarcastic remarks in my head. I definitely don't try to give up on difficult subjects, just like how Phoenix believes in his clients and the law, no matter what happens.

Phoenix was a huge reason as to why I fell in love with the series. Such fantastic characters.

Servant of the Goddess of Law

I've been told I act like Edgeworth, and that I am as persistent as Wright

Gammalad wrote:

Edgeworth and Phoenix have a great character dynamic, so it's not surprising that they're often the most relatable characters. :phoenix:

Servant of the Goddess of Law

Marc wrote:
Gammalad wrote:

Edgeworth and Phoenix have a great character dynamic, so it's not surprising that they're often the most relatable characters. :phoenix:

Well it also doesn't help that I mimic their sprites...like...a lot.

Okay, now that I think about it I am similar to Pearl. We both are shy with strangers, but cheerful with friends. We both get angry quite quickly and are violent when being angry. We both aren't good at crafting.

Y'know

Spoiler: GK2
I don't know myself... At times I think I'm even more sociopathic than Simon, but at the same time I don't consider myself to be "manipulating" others. I don't even know whether when I'm nice and capable of normal friendly interaction is an act, or not - it really does come naturally.

Perhaps I'm just making myself to be a sociopath to just feel myself cooler? But at the same time I do feel disdain for vast majority of other humans, no matter when I actually think about it... ugh...

I don't exactly "act" like her, but I think I share some characteristics with :franny: . I hate losing (my friends even mock me for that), have trouble accepting and even respecting authorities and I admittedly am childish sometimes.

I am not if I really act like any character but...

Spoiler: AAI2
I guess you could say that just like Souta(Simon) I can become a bit obsessed if I want to take revenge against someone.In a kinda unhealthy way.And I love trolling.

Signature loading, please wait...
Page 3 of 3 [ 110 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby