Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 26 of 33[ 1315 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Re: Kristoph Gavin: "L'enfer, C'est Les Autres" (AJ Spoilers)Topic%20Title

earthlings on fire

Ahaha I was playing Apollo Justice for the first time and I got up to the point where I just saw Krissi's black psychelocks and I stopped playing. For the rest of the day, I had this crazy theory that Apollo was Krissi's son. When I was eating supper, it hit me.

"Wait. He's only 10 years older." *head/plate*

As for :garyuu: / :maya: , I mainly support :phoenix: / :maya: and :hobohodo: / :garyuu:
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

Wife of Justin Laws :3

Well as for Kristoph x Maya it's just an idea made by the peoples on the Noodle Stand RP. As for Kristoph being Apollo's father, how do you known if he's just Apollo's adoptive father and he just doesn't know it yet?
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.

When you put it that way...it makes a whole lot more sense.

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

Thank you. So I was thinking that maybe when Apollo was going to become a lawyer you know like sometime when he's 18 or so and just graduating high school or maybe when he is in high school Kristoph notices Apollo's gift (aka the Precieve ability) and agrees to train him to be a lawyer. And if Apollo was still in high school he'd have to have a legal guardian. So Kristoph would have had to get those documents approved and he probably had respect for Apollo so he had let Apollo keep his last name even though, technecally Apollo Justice would be Apollo Gavin. Either way Kristoph would have probably let Apollo stay with him while Klavier was still in Europe. Then as time passed Kristoph and Apollo's bond became stronger in a father son way. With that said and done he begins to prepare Apollo for the bar exam. When he passes Kristoph allows him to work with him at the Gavin Law Offices.

Spoiler: When does he find out?
Sometime after case 4-4 he might have to visit Kristoph one last time for a certain case, like if he had to know the true motive (unless those black psyche-locks were there to harbor that secret) or maybe Apollo had to ask about the effects of Atroquine because it was used in a crime and he then says that the case was about some guy and tells Kristoph that he felt sorry for the victim seeing how he was a father of two sons. This some how strickes a chord in Kristoph and he carefully tells Apollo the truth. Apollo then is in disbelief and is a bit reluctant to believe it. Kristoph then goes to his bookcase and pulls out a file. And it had the papers for Apollo's already completed adoption. And then I'd expect Kristoph to say something along the lines of... "There's nothing more painful then being betrayed by your own son." Apollo then understands why Kristoph took it so hard after case 4-1. Apollo asks why Kristoph did those things and this is when (if the black psyche-locks weren't guarding the family secret.) willl reveal the truth behind it. Normally seeing how the mentor is always brought back *evidence from PW games 1, 2, and 3* there might be some conspiricy behind it and then Apollo finds out he only did it to protect him and Klavier. Or something along those lines. But with those circumstances (i'll use that plot as an example) Apollo becomes close to Kristoph again and then it leads up to 5-4 I would expect Apollo to get kidnapped and Kristoph to be the defence. That's my circumstancial theory.

Or maybe there could be flashback cases in GS5 when Kristoph was younger that showed how Apollo came to be under his care.

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

earthlings on fire

Yes! That'd be amazing! Though I wouldn't complain if there was ANY of Krissi in GS5.
ImageImageImage

how_objectionable33 wrote:
Thank you. So I was thinking that maybe when Apollo was going to become a lawyer you know like sometime when he's 18 or so and just graduating high school or maybe when he is in high school Kristoph notices Apollo's gift (aka the Precieve ability) and agrees to train him to be a lawyer. And if Apollo was still in high school he'd have to have a legal guardian. So Kristoph would have had to get those documents approved and he probably had respect for Apollo so he had let Apollo keep his last name even though, technecally Apollo Justice would be Apollo Gavin. Either way Kristoph would have probably let Apollo stay with him while Klavier was still in Europe. Then as time passed Kristoph and Apollo's bond became stronger in a father son way. With that said and done he begins to prepare Apollo for the bar exam. When he passes Kristoph allows him to work with him at the Gavin Law Offices.

Spoiler: When does he find out?
Sometime after case 4-4 he might have to visit Kristoph one last time for a certain case, like if he had to know the true motive (unless those black psyche-locks were there to harbor that secret) or maybe Apollo had to ask about the effects of Atroquine because it was used in a crime and he then says that the case was about some guy and tells Kristoph that he felt sorry for the victim seeing how he was a father of two sons. This some how strickes a chord in Kristoph and he carefully tells Apollo the truth. Apollo then is in disbelief and is a bit reluctant to believe it. Kristoph then goes to his bookcase and pulls out a file. And it had the papers for Apollo's already completed adoption. And then I'd expect Kristoph to say something along the lines of... "There's nothing more painful then being betrayed by your own son." Apollo then understands why Kristoph took it so hard after case 4-1. Apollo asks why Kristoph did those things and this is when (if the black psyche-locks weren't guarding the family secret.) willl reveal the truth behind it. Normally seeing how the mentor is always brought back *evidence from PW games 1, 2, and 3* there might be some conspiricy behind it and then Apollo finds out he only did it to protect him and Klavier. Or something along those lines. But with those circumstances (i'll use that plot as an example) Apollo becomes close to Kristoph again and then it leads up to 5-4 I would expect Apollo to get kidnapped and Kristoph to be the defence. That's my circumstancial theory.

Instead of being his adopted son, Apollo could be like Kristoph's ward. If that's the case then Apollo could keep Justice as his last name.

Yeah that sounds like a good Kristoph theory to me. I only wanted to see how they would react because I always saw Kristoph as the fatherly type and seeing his connection with Apollo I couldn't help but think of the possibility. Also I had always wanted to see a sort of Kristoph-Apollo father-son moment. The ward idea can sort of be a father-son thing in a way...I think.

how_objectionable33 wrote:
Yeah that sounds like a good Kristoph theory to me. I only wanted to see how they would react because I always saw Kristoph as the fatherly type and seeing his connection with Apollo I couldn't help but think of the possibility. Also I had always wanted to see a sort of Kristoph-Apollo father-son moment. The ward idea can sort of be a father-son thing in a way...I think.

Yes, it can. A ward is almost the same thing as an adopted son/daughter. And fluffy father-son moments would be so cute!!!

earthlings on fire

I think this calls for a fanfiction. :keiko:

To the plotmobile!
ImageImageImage

Cravat of Doom wrote:

To the plotmobile!

Let me know when you're finished!

Cravat of Doom wrote:

To the plotmobile!

*Jumps into plot mobile* You know it would be cool if we all made a Kristoph-Club RP and we made collabs and fanfics on there. Or we could use this thread since it is Kristoph related. And this peice of Kristoph art inspired me for a dark motive behind the adoption thing.

http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=12397&e=209329

I was sort of thinking that before Kristoph did have those intentions but then after some time they've spent together Kristoph learns to love Apollo as his son. And that is where the fluff begins. And even if Apollo is a ward it can still be pronounced as shocking since Apollo never knew about it. and also I wondered if Kristoph adopted Apollo when he was younger. Sort of like this picture I found. Either way I'm off to type out some of these ideas.

http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=39312&e=296781

Wrighting wrongs since 2009.

Jumping in super late here, I just wanted to say...

I'm a Kristoph fangirl. Love him to bits.

Erm, what else? He's fascinating and awesome and bright and vengeful and something of a sociopath and I could write LJ entries and rambles all day long about how excellent he is. :)

((I is back!!!))

You forgot that he's super hot and sexy. :hotti:

Plus he's German!! :redd:

Ace Fangirl

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
((I is back!!!))

And evil. Evil's always a good thing. Unless you're a good guy.

RoundedEdge wrote:
Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
((I is back!!!))

All this. Yes.

Just wondering though: is he German? I'm of the understanding that Klavier was over there, but I can't recall Kristoph having an accent or referring to living there...

And yeah. I love him partially because of the evil with the angelic smile. I don't want justifications for his actions or meanness; I just want to see him in action. I mean... what he did to Phoenix was brutal. But it was also incredibly interesting and well thought out and just... wow.

The man is fucking awesome.

''Ob la Di Ob La Da''

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
((I is back!!!))

All this. Yes.

Just wondering though: is he German? I'm of the understanding that Klavier was over there, but I can't recall Kristoph having an accent or referring to living there...

And yeah. I love him partially because of the evil with the angelic smile. I don't want justifications for his actions or meanness; I just want to see him in action. I mean... what he did to Phoenix was brutal. But it was also incredibly interesting and well thought out and just... wow.

Well, when Ema does here impression of him, she uses the word freulan (or however it's spelt), but that's all I can recall.
I love Kristoph 8D.

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
((I is back!!!))

All this. Yes.

With a name like Kristoph, how could he not be German?

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

^---Um My brother's called Kristoph (Well Kristopher same name) And his not German. (My parents said my nan thought of the name and they liked it)

Although i think his German(-ish)

He is awesome , and my fave Villain (One of the best there is.
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

KrazyKaro wrote:
^---Um My brother's called Kristoph (Well Kristopher same name) And his not German. (My parents said my nan thought of the name and they liked it)

Although i think his German(-ish)

He is awesome , and my fave Villain (One of the best there is.

Darn. You have a point... :larry:

Hehe thinking about it know, They probs wanted them have Germanish names (since Klaiver is basiclly a german word) But if they give Kristoph and ameican name being with "K" What could they pick, Kelvin? (Ok Kelvin could work beacause of "Evil" Is an anargam inside it) But i don't think they had much to go on name wise.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman

Not many names that begin with K work better than Kristoph...

((Btw, I love your sig!!!))

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:

((Say thanks to nandini for that one :) ))

And yeah, I don't think they could of really picked a better name. Although i really want to know why they called the brothers (English wise) Gavin, I know it had to be with a G, But i wonder why they picked Gavin for? I always though Gavin worked better as a first name than a second one.

KrazyKaro wrote:
Miyako Chinatsu wrote:

((Say thanks to nandini for that one :) ))

And yeah, I don't think they could of really picked a better name. Although i really want to know why they called the brothers (English wise) Gavin, I know it had to be with a G, But i wonder why they picked Gavin for? I always though Gavin worked better as a first name than a second one.

I actually like Gavin better than a last name, personally. Kristoph Gavin, Klavier Gavin...they both have a nice ring to them...

Ace Fangirl

Ah ha ha ha, I just remembered I named my rival on Pokemon Platinum Gavin. It was a preset suggestion, so I thought, "What the heck, let's do it".

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
I actually like Gavin better than a last name, personally. Kristoph Gavin, Klavier Gavin...they both have a nice ring to them...
Gotta agree with you.

Anyone else find it a little strange that their hair upside-down is a G too? I mean, I can't say I know of anyone else who's hair is in the shape of their initial.

RoundedEdge wrote:
Ah ha ha ha, I just remembered I named my rival on Pokemon Platinum Gavin. It was a preset suggestion, so I thought, "What the heck, let's do it".

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
Gotta agree with you.

Anyone else find it a little strange that their hair upside-down is a G too? I mean, I can't say I know of anyone else who's hair is in the shape of their initial.

Nope. Not really

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
Gotta agree with you.

Nope. Not really

hm? I thought that part of the design, mean, look at Klaiver's chain thing. That's a G and the upside down of his hair. I think it says on his profile on the website. They based Krissi mostly on Klaiver.

Ace Fangirl

I've seen a lot of fanart where Kristoph has his hair down.
Spoiler: Spoiler, and an awesome comic
Like when he goes crazy and his hair flies up like a hair-dryer has been taped to his back, but it's not flying up
I actually quite like it that way.

^---I like that comic. And some art with his hair down looks nice aswell.

Ace Fangirl

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:

They should totally give Kristoph his own game. He'd be more interesting to play as than Apollo. Plus, I'd love to see how his mind works (that sounds kinda weird). I'd like it if in GS5 they made a case or two where you got to play as Kristoph too, like how you got to play as Mia in T&T.

RoundedEdge wrote:
LadyLuckDoubt wrote:

They should totally give Kristoph his own game. He'd be more interesting to play as than Apollo. Plus, I'd love to see how his mind works (that sounds kinda weird). I'd like it if in GS5 they made a case or two where you got to play as Kristoph too, like how you got to play as Mia in T&T.

I really would like to see this happen. I also think it would give him / Apollo some back story. And i would like too see how he acts in court.

Ace Fangirl

KrazyKaro wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
LadyLuckDoubt wrote:

I really would like to see this happen. I also think it would give him / Apollo some back story. And i would like too see how he acts in court.

It would be cool. He seems really mysterious at the moment, because he's only in two cases, but I would like to know more about his background, and what he's like personally. We haven't really seen much of his personality, and I'm sure there's more to Kristoph than just 'Evil'. Plus, I'd like more interaction between him and Klavier, because I didn't really think they acted like brothers in AJ.

I want to know about that scar on Kristoph's hand, where / how did it get there. And yeah why don't the brothers like each other that much. I mean if i was Klaiver i would of saved KRistoph not sided with Spikes. And how the hell does he come up with epic objections and "Get outs" So fast? I think it would be fun to see him again Edgeworth, Or maybe Franszika?

Ace Fangirl

KrazyKaro wrote:
I want to know about that scar on Kristoph's hand, where / how did it get there. And yeah why don't the brothers like each other that much. I mean if i was Klaiver i would of saved KRistoph not sided with Spikes. And how the hell does he come up with epic objections and "Get outs" So fast? I think it would be fun to see him again Edgeworth, Or maybe Franszika?

Yeah, I'd like to know about the scar too. (And how he tenses his hand so it makes a demonic face. I've tried drawing a scar on my hand and tensing my hand, but I just can't do it.)

Against Edgeworth would be pretty good, but can you imagine all the crack pairings if they brought back PW arc characters? (Not that there are any at the moment) Though I would like Edgeworth back, if he hasn't done a complete about-turn personality-wise like Hobohodo did.

But yeah, Klavier and Kristoph background please. It'd be great if you found out more about their family too.

I'd love them to have like a sister maybe. Maybe she's english and comes back in revenge? Like explains their childhood and such. a Bit like What Franszika did. Since we need some revenge drivien person to come in and give Apollo a hard time.

The pairings would be funny like hell. Although thinking about KRistoph / Edgey might work......

KrazyKaro wrote:
I'd love them to have like a sister maybe. Maybe she's english and comes back in revenge? Like explains their childhood and such. a Bit like What Franszika did. Since we need some revenge drivien person to come in and give Apollo a hard time.

The pairings would be funny like hell. Although thinking about KRistoph / Edgey might work......

I have an OC that's Kristoph and Klavier's little sister. She's German and probably around 19 years old. She is in college studying to become a successful stage actress and she is also Kristoph's legal aid (like Maya, Trucy, and Kay assist Phoenix, Apollo, and Edgeworth). She adores her older brothers and loves them dearly. Apollo has a huge crush on her.

Ace Fangirl

KrazyKaro wrote:

Yeah, it would be funny XD But Edgeworth hates evil. So they'll have to have a love-hate relationship.

I'd like Kristoph and Klavier to have a sister, just so we can see at least one brother-sister relationship in the games.
Spoiler: AJ Spoiler
Trucy and Apollo don't really count, because they're only half-siblings

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
I have an OC that's Kristoph and Klavier's little sister. She's German and probably around 19 years old. She is in college studying to become a successful stage actress and she is also Kristoph's legal aid (like Maya, Trucy, and Kay assist Phoenix, Apollo, and Edgeworth). She adores her older brothers and loves them dearly. Apollo has a huge crush on her.
That's more plausible than some OCs I've seen. What's her name? (Does it also start with a K?)

RoundedEdge wrote:
KrazyKaro wrote:

Yeah, it would be funny XD But Edgeworth hates evil. So they'll have to have a love-hate relationship.

I'd like Kristoph and Klavier to have a sister, just so we can see at least one brother-sister relationship in the games.
Spoiler: AJ Spoiler
Trucy and Apollo don't really count, because they're only half-siblings

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:
That's more plausible than some OCs I've seen. What's her name? (Does it also start with a K?)

Actually, her name is Claribel. I just thought it looked a little more feminine than if it was spelled wiith a K.

KrazyKaro wrote:
I want to know about that scar on Kristoph's hand, where / how did it get there.

YES. Me too. I was really disappointed that we never did get that information.

KrazyKaro wrote:
And yeah why don't the brothers like each other that much. I mean if i was Klaiver i would of saved KRistoph not sided with Spikes.

I'm fascinated by their relationship, personally. I gotta admit, that's one thing that lures me in in fanfiction: people exploring how they got to be as they are. Klavier seems to have some hero-worship going on and yet at the same time has an uber-competitive thing going on with the guy, too. And note his hairstyle change, too: what made him copy Kristoph's look?

KrazyKaro wrote:
And how the hell does he come up with epic objections and "Get outs" So fast?

OMG... I love his voice. He sounds so haughty... and hot. :)

There is one more small thing i would like to know about krissi.
Does he play Violin? I mean yeah we have a smilie but i just REALY wondered. In My Fanfic he does. (His sister plays both Cello and Guitar ) But I don't get where the "violin" came from? I've replyed 4-4 and found nothing of it? Have i missed something?

(Also, I made his sister, Karoline, have a scar on her face under her fringe where years ago, Klaiver got attacked by Joe Darke (In his rampage from 1-5) And Karoline and KRistoph tried to protect him, Hench creating a scar. The only reall plausable reason unless it was some kind of Epic acciendent.))
Page 26 of 33 [ 1315 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)