Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 27 of 33[ 1315 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next

Re: Kristoph Gavin: "L'enfer, C'est Les Autres" (AJ Spoilers)Topic%20Title

KrazyKaro wrote:
There is one more small thing i would like to know about krissi.
Does he play Violin? I mean yeah we have a smilie but i just REALY wondered. In My Fanfic he does. (His sister plays both Cello and Guitar ) But I don't get where the "violin" came from? I've replyed 4-4 and found nothing of it? Have i missed something?

(Also, I made his sister, Karoline, have a scar on her face under her fringe where years ago, Klaiver got attacked by Joe Darke (In his rampage from 1-5) And Karoline and KRistoph tried to protect him, Hench creating a scar. The only reall plausable reason unless it was some kind of Epic acciendent.))

Your scar theory sounds plausible. In 4-4, there's a violin on the bookshelf in Kristoph's cell, which implies that he plays the violin. Also, my OC Claribel Gavin plays piano and can also sing and dance (along with acting). She is probably the most talented of the Gavins.

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Thanks for clearing that up!

My Oc, I made her more of a hybrid between the both. She's semi talented in music but she was taught mostly by her ex boyfriend. I made her more high ranking Law wise, Ingeuisly smart like Kristoph but then More happy and outgoing and extremly over protective of her brothers (hench why she came back) I aged her 30 on the AJ timline since i wanted to lean her slightly more and more like Kristoph through the story.

(Officaly i will soon post my fanfic, I have confidence in it. 49 pages long since it was last spell checked at school and 22 chapters long, and we're only on the first day of court.)
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

KrazyKaro wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up!

My Oc, I made her more of a hybrid between the both. She's semi talented in music but she was taught mostly by her ex boyfriend. I made her more high ranking Law wise, Ingeuisly smart like Kristoph but then More happy and outgoing and extremly over protective of her brothers (hench why she came back) I aged her 30 on the AJ timline since i wanted to lean her slightly more and more like Kristoph through the story.

(Officaly i will soon post my fanfic, I have confidence in it. 49 pages long since it was last spell checked at school and 22 chapters long, and we're only on the first day of court.)

Sounds good. Let me know when you post it!

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

Ace Fangirl

I have a piece of popcorn stuck in my teeth. I wonder if Kristoph likes popcorn. And if he gets any in solitary confinement.

Speaking of solitary confinement, how come Kristoph's jail cell has bars? I mean, isn't the point of solitary confinement NOT to talk to people i.e. keep the person SOLITARY? So why does the cell have bars so that he can talk to people? Discuss.

Wrighting wrongs since 2009.

RoundedEdge wrote:
Speaking of solitary confinement, how come Kristoph's jail cell has bars? I mean, isn't the point of solitary confinement NOT to talk to people i.e. keep the person SOLITARY? So why does the cell have bars so that he can talk to people? Discuss.

My theories:

a) The bars are from an older-style jail and no one got around to changing them.

b) He's in protective custody. Given that he's so pretty and unfamiliar with the inside of a prison a lawyer, maybe the authorities decided to keep him there for his-- or other inmates'-- safety.

c) He's getting special privileges. In canon, he comments that he can get whatever he wants from the guards, and he has amassed a BUNCH of stuff that they wouldn't even allow in the general area of a medium-security juvenile detention centre. The nail polish. The photo frame. The vase the rose is in. All the books. Hell, even a chair like that wouldn't be allowed in juvie! My guess is that he thinks he's got the guards under his thumb, but Klavier's paying for him to live in luxury and bribing the powers-that-be. Remember, at the stage we see him in jail, Klavier doesn't know what Kristoph did regarding the deception and the forged evidence yet.

Also, I don't know quite how isolation works in the adult system, nor how protective custody works (I've seen Oz but that's about it) but from my understanding, it's illegal to leave people in solitary for too long. (People's headspace goes to shit when they're both isolated and unstimulated for a length of time.) Six months would definitely be too long. Actual solitary confinement cells have nothing in them. Juvie ones have a window with a vent, a domed mirror in the corner of the wall, and a solid bed built into the floor. Anything else, pretty much, is a potential danger to the person in there-- which is why in Oz, I suppose-- they go in there naked.

Technically speaking, too, Kristoph shouldn't have shoes with laces, a belt or a necktie on his person if he's in solitary, either. The design of the room has hanging points, particularly when you take the bars into account...

Ace Fangirl

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:
My theories:

a) The bars are from an older-style jail and no one got around to changing them.

b) He's in protective custody. Given that he's so pretty and unfamiliar with the inside of a prison a lawyer, maybe the authorities decided to keep him there for his-- or other inmates'-- safety.

c) He's getting special privileges. In canon, he comments that he can get whatever he wants from the guards, and he has amassed a BUNCH of stuff that they wouldn't even allow in the general area of a medium-security juvenile detention centre. The nail polish. The photo frame. The vase the rose is in. All the books. Hell, even a chair like that wouldn't be allowed in juvie! My guess is that he thinks he's got the guards under his thumb, but Klavier's paying for him to live in luxury and bribing the powers-that-be. Remember, at the stage we see him in jail, Klavier doesn't know what Kristoph did regarding the deception and the forged evidence yet.

Also, I don't know quite how isolation works in the adult system, nor how protective custody works (I've seen Oz but that's about it) but from my understanding, it's illegal to leave people in solitary for too long. (People's headspace goes to shit when they're both isolated and unstimulated for a length of time.) Six months would definitely be too long. Actual solitary confinement cells have nothing in them. Juvie ones have a window with a vent, a domed mirror in the corner of the wall, and a solid bed built into the floor. Anything else, pretty much, is a potential danger to the person in there-- which is why in Oz, I suppose-- they go in there naked.

Technically speaking, too, Kristoph shouldn't have shoes with laces, a belt or a necktie on his person if he's in solitary, either. The design of the room has hanging points, particularly when you take the bars into account...

Those are really good theories. The designers could also have been lazy and wanted it so that people would actually recognise it as a jail cell, too, not as a fancy random room where the authorities are keeping Kristoph.

Kristoph doesnt seem to have shoelaces though. I don't think Kristoph's the sort of person who would commit suicide just because he doesn't want to serve his sentence. I think he'd do it to protect himself (not sure how that works) or if he didn't want someone to benefit from his existence (he's a pretty selfish person, we all know that).

God, it just occured to me (once again) that Kristoph is an awesome, awesome character.

^----I would liek now what his like after his breakdown. Maybe he would turn psycho. I mean maybe his cell is for lesser murders. When the Real psycho's would be kept in isolation. Solitary and isolations are to diffrent things in my book. It's also in the futer maybe some criminals protested about bad treatment and got all thier crap upgraded or somthing.

And the suicide thing. normally no, But after his breakdown t depends like i said before if her turned mega pyscho or stayed the same. Like at the End of 4-1 like when his about to break but doen't and just stands normally.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman

KrazyKaro wrote:
Maybe he would turn psycho.

If he went "psycho," there's no way in hell he'd be in a cell like the one he's in. The stuff he'd got in there, combined with the amount of space, would make someone psychiatricall unbalanced a risk to both/either himself or other people (such as staff, who are still required to feed and observe him even if they don't interact with him).

KrazyKaro wrote:
It's also in the futer maybe some criminals protested about bad treatment and got all thier crap upgraded or somthing.

Possibly. :) But I can see the prison workers' union going, "Um, if he's got nail polish in there, this poses an occupational health and safety risk to us."

KrazyKaro wrote:
And the suicide thing. normally no, But after his breakdown t depends like i said before if her turned mega pyscho or stayed the same. Like at the End of 4-1 like when his about to break but doen't and just stands normally.

For me the jury's out on suicidal!Kristoph. I can't see him giving in that simply. I also can't see himself getting that bored-- he seems the type to keep himself interested in things around him.

That said, in prisons, design with no hanging points is applied across the board, from my understanding, not just for the possibly suicidal prisoners. Part of it is that cells get reused and you never know who's going to go in next (and they might be suicidal), another part is that it's just fairer and safer to expect the worst.

Another thing-- again, just a guess-- I suspect adult prisoners would have less in the way of --and frequenct of-- observations and stuff. Therefore having a safer room for when they're not being watched would be paramount. :)

(Another thing I just thought of: when we see Kristoph, he's been there for six months, so a) he's started getting used to it, and b) it's become his "home." What fascinates me is how he was when he first arrived and presumably had never had to deal with incarceration before.

^--I really hope in GS5 we might to see how is he after his (epic) Breakdown.

And how iis prision life for him i mean, like what about the over people in there that might not take so kindly to a lawyer like him.

Just thought of an epic case. There's a murder in the prision and you have to switch between Apollo and KRistoph for evidence or something a bit like 2-4 as Maya, You get clues as Kristoph and put it toegher with Apollo. Or somthing like that atleast.

Speakig of 2-4 maybe we could have Kristoph hire Shelly De Killer or maybe his apprentice. Epic win ~~

KrazyKaro wrote:
^--I really hope in GS5 we might to see how is he after his (epic) Breakdown.

And how iis prision life for him i mean, like what about the over people in there that might not take so kindly to a lawyer like him.

Just thought of an epic case. There's a murder in the prision and you have to switch between Apollo and KRistoph for evidence or something a bit like 2-4 as Maya, You get clues as Kristoph and put it toegher with Apollo. Or somthing like that atleast.

Speakig of 2-4 maybe we could have Kristoph hire Shelly De Killer or maybe his apprentice. Epic win ~~

I just want flashback cases of :garyuu: in GS5, personally...

Ace Fangirl

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:

I just want flashback cases of :garyuu: in GS5, personally...

Me too. I'd like to play as him in an earlier case. If that happened, it would probably be against the new prosecutor. Then again, I would like to see him against Klavier too. It'd be interesting to see what happens. I want to play flashbacks in GS5 so we can find out how he got his scar too.

Till the landslide brought me down...

I need to see more of that man. :garyuu: (I hope he turns up in the next game)
and he's the reason why I'm obsessed with clear nail polish
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°

Ace Fangirl

The nail polish is because Kristoph is a stylish, metrosexual man, who can do whatever he wants in jail.

I blame Croik's awesome fanfiction entirely, but I'm now convinced that Kristoph has something of an obsession with hands/nails hygiene.

Can anyone else see him completely flipping out and being utterly repulsed by someone who has disgusting nails/fungus/a nail-biting habit?

LadyLuckDoubt wrote:
I blame Croik's awesome fanfiction entirely, but I'm now convinced that Kristoph has something of an obsession with hands/nails hygiene.

Can anyone else see him completely flipping out and being utterly repulsed by someone who has disgusting nails/fungus/a nail-biting habit?

In my fnfic his sister bites her nails and he goes nuts about it. I could really see that happening. And i don't know weather it's revalent but i found some dialouge that kinda shows his nail said
Spoiler: Dialouge from 4-4 mason system
:garyuu:
You're thinking, "What
self-respecting man would
use nail polish?"
:hobohodo:
Not really. I know appearances
are a big thing with you.
You know what I say?
One cannot live a beautiful
life without beautiful nails.
First rate, in all things.
Accept nothing less.

YUp, a perfect nail freak. I can't stand people who bite their nails, it creeps me out. Anyway who could you not see krissi a perfect nail person.
I think's awesome that they gave him lttle bits of character like that in game. Makes him less 2d

Ace Fangirl

KrazyKaro wrote:

YUp, a perfect nail freak. I can't stand people who bite their nails, it creeps me out. Anyway who could you not see krissi a perfect nail person.
I think's awesome that they gave him lttle bits of character like that in game. Makes him less 2d

... I bite my nails. I swear I'll stop now, Kristoph! I'll do it for you!

RoundedEdge wrote:
KrazyKaro wrote:

... I bite my nails. I swear I'll stop now, Kristoph! I'll do it for you!

I used to bite my nails and only stopped this year. I got acrylics applied and had them maintained for about 18 months: the nails grew underneath, and because I'd gotten out of the habit of chewing them, I sort of didn't go back to it. Every now and then I get stressed or break a nail and I do a little bit, but yeah... it's a hard habit to break. Your nails are always attached to the end of your hands, yanno?

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Kristoph would be ashamed of me- I'm a compulsive nail biter... I have a motivation to stop now!
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

My older brother gets pissed at any nail biters. He has a fear of it. I usd to bite my nails but after being yelled at him around 70 times i stopped and gre them and paint them now !

Anyway. We was talking about this on the Eastegg thread for GS4 but i decided to move it here.
Has anyone noticed that bird in Kristoph's Cell.

Number one:
WTF? : Well maybe he couldn't have a dog bt s bird is just as bad.
How the Hell: Yeah, he bribed the gaurds but SEROUSLY how much is it to tke a brd with you.
How does he feed it: Yeah he could give him his own food or the gaurds may pay for it. But the bird just freaks me out. I wish you could examine it to fin out more.

Ace Fangirl

KrazyKaro wrote:
My older brother gets pissed at any nail biters. He has a fear of it. I usd to bite my nails but after being yelled at him around 70 times i stopped and gre them and paint them now !

Anyway. We was talking about this on the Eastegg thread for GS4 but i decided to move it here.
Has anyone noticed that bird in Kristoph's Cell.

Number one:
WTF? : Well maybe he couldn't have a dog bt s bird is just as bad.
How the Hell: Yeah, he bribed the gaurds but SEROUSLY how much is it to tke a brd with you.
How does he feed it: Yeah he could give him his own food or the gaurds may pay for it. But the bird just freaks me out. I wish you could examine it to fin out more.

I'd paint my nails, but my school has a strict no-polish policy (Heck, they even restrict what colour HAIR-TIE you can wear) If I were allowed to, I would paint them, because I've noticed in the past that I don't bite them when they look good X)

I've never noticed that bird. I noticed that there was a violin, but never the bird.
I may have an explanation for the bird though. In our Religious Studies class a while ago, we were talking about how they've given some prisoners puppies to look after, because they've never had anyone who really loved them, and that's why they committed the crimes in the first place. It helps to rehabilitate them because the puppies give them the love that they never had on the outside. Maybe the bird is an adaptation of this program?

RoundedEdge wrote:
The nail polish is because Kristoph is a stylish, metrosexual man, who can do whatever he wants in jail.

what's metrosexual?

Ace Fangirl

SnowWright wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

what's metrosexual?

A straight guy who's into looking after his appearance, like a gay guy would be.

RoundedEdge wrote:
SnowWright wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

what's metrosexual?

A straight guy who's into looking after his appearance, like a gay guy would be.

oh good, he's not gay :garyuu:

Ace Fangirl

(This is the part where we all speculate about Kristoph's sexuality)

Personally, I imagine him as asexual.

RoundedEdge wrote:
SnowWright wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

what's metrosexual?

(Sorry i can't quote more than three people stacked)

To be honest i don't think he is gay. You don't see too much of him, but Klaiver says more gay lines han him. The only one i could think of is when he says to apollo somthing like:

"Don't say Fine too much people might take it the wrong way"
Although like Klaiver's first line the game it points to more Apollo being Gay not them.
(Nail polish isn't gay my brother uses it but he is not gay!)

RoundedEdge wrote:

I see what you mean, though personally I've always had a slight suspicion he might be gay. That's probably because I'm a Gavincest shipper, though. :garyuu: :kyouya:

My vote's bisexual/asexual, actually.

Allow me to explain...

For Kristoph, I think sex is largely an intellectual and psychological exercise about gaining in on someone else's vulnerabilities... and about gaining dominance over someone or manipulating them. Therefore, I suspect the gender of his intended conquest is somewhat irrelevant... but gaining the upper hand over them is. (Though to be honest, I see him getting it on with more men than women-- in the plot arcs involving him, men tend to be his rivals or equals or people I see him as wanting power over. He doesn't have anything to gain from sleeping with most of the AA women, IMHO.)

But as a recreational expression of love and affection? I can't see him doing it. I think on the rare occasions he's able to do genuine affection, his neatfreakishness would kick in and the idea of sex and bodily fluids etc would be mildly repulsive to him and would make him look undignified in his eyes. I could see him deriving more enjoyment from a good conversation or a game of chess than a good shag. :)

Kristoph is definitely straight in my mind (then again most of the AA guys in my mind are straight).

Ace Fangirl

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

I see what you mean, though personally I've always had a slight suspicion he might be gay. That's probably because I'm a Gavincest shipper, though. :garyuu: :kyouya:

While I do enjoy a good Gavincest, I still think he'd be more asexual than anything else, mainly because I can't really imagine him with anyone other than Klavier, and I am almost positive they'd never make Gavincest cannon.

RoundedEdge wrote:
While I do enjoy a good Gavincest, I still think he'd be more asexual than anything else, mainly because I can't really imagine him with anyone other than Klavier, and I am almost positive they'd never make Gavincest cannon.

There go my dreams....
Dahlia and Kristoph would probably work too- they're both so evil :garyuu: Although I always like to think of him not being TOTALLY evil; everyone has to have at least some good in them.

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Let's see... Did Dahlia do anything good? Intentionally?

GigaHand wrote:

Not that we've seen in canon, IIRC, but we really don't see or know much about what she got up to-- or happened to her to make her so tough and vengeful. I don't even see her as a bad guy, really, but someone who was naturally bitter and somewhat understandably, and then SERIOUSLY puppeteered by someone with their own vendetta.

Getting back onto Kristoph... while I don't see him-- or Dahlia, to be honest-- as capable of conventional love-- I could see them being kindred spirits and having a quiet sort of respect for one another, be it out of fear of the other, or just a sort of understanding.

In my headcanon, they were both the hard done by older children who got overshadowed by their siblings. In Kristoph's case, he was up against a charming, pretty little genius-- and freaking rockstar little brother who seems to be a lot more confident and socially capable than he is, in Dahlia's case, she's been the one dissatisfied with life and wanting more for herself than the sedate spirituality of Kurain or Hazakura, and was pretty much a victim of parental neglect once she got out-- Iris was the "good one," the sweet, placid, demure one... and Dahlia was more of a fighter.
Re: Kristoph Gavin: "L'enfer, C'est Les Autres" (AJ SpoilersTopic%20Title

earthlings on fire

I won't go into Dahlia, it would turn into me bashing her. I hate that lady.

KrazyKaro wrote:
To be honest i don't think he is gay. You don't see too much of him, but Klaiver says more gay lines han him. The only one i could think of is when he says to apollo somthing like:

"Don't say Fine too much people might take it the wrong way"

*giggle* I never thought of that sentence that way. I'm so oblivious. XD

[EDIT] :yogi:

GigaHand wrote:

No. End of story. :yogi:

I must go. I'm feeling deprived of Krissi fanart.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

Last edited by Cravat of Doom on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Fangirl

Cravat of Doom wrote:

No. End of story. :yogi:

I must go. I'm feeling deprived of Krissi fanart.

I have a folder of Kristoph art saved for emergencies like this. Btw, if anyone finds some good art, would you care to share it? I would like to expand said folder.

RoundedEdge wrote:
I have a folder of Kristoph art saved for emergencies like this. Btw, if anyone finds some good art, would you care to share it? I would like to expand said folder.

Sharing is caring! Post please? :pearl:
Thank you to Zinle for the capeless Trucy
Sig by eliska

Ace Fangirl

Ask and you shall recieve.

Spoiler: May or may not contain spoilers. But hey, Kristoph is spoileriffic.

RoundedEdge wrote:

the 3rd one made me laugh xD

Ace Fangirl

SnowWright wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:

the 3rd one made me laugh xD

I Lark's work. It's on my iPod, along with a bunch of KristophxKlavier yaoi.

This is my fav Kristoph fanfic ~ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4176842/1/Full_Circle

Ace Fangirl

"And after seeing that video of him in court, Ron thought, giving another glance to the man behind him, I can’t really be blamed for feeling uncomfortable around him."

That would sound so strange to someone who hasn't played the game.
Page 27 of 33 [ 1315 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)