Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 173 of 180[ 7186 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 ... 180  Next

Re: Klavier Gavin: Awesome or FUCKING AWESOME?Topic%20Title

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Hmm... I wonder what his best quote is... :think-think-think:

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

Whenever he calls a girl to the witness stand. I want to be one of them ^.^

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

GigaHand wrote:
Hmm... I wonder what his best quote is... :think-think-think:

<3

High Functioning Sociopath

Johnny Rotan wrote:
I need to work on the hair more to get it pointy (and light yellow was the best i could find for the color), but here's a new take on him

I have no words....I'm laughing so hard right now!! Sooooo....perfect! Just like Klavi!
"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is King, and honey, you should see me in a crown!" ~Moriarty~
All my fan-fiction in one complete package!

That's an amazing quote.

:pearly:

I made a Klavier Sim on sims 3. no unicorn hair, but he has the sexy jacket :mina:

Achtung Baby ¡

he's definitely ...FUCKING AWESOME¡¡¡
he's handsome, cute , funny , clever , perfect... AND PLAYS THE AIR GUITAR¡¡¡

who wants more? , he's the best prosecutor for me *-* :kyouya:

PD: i know, i'm crazy xDD

Pairings : Klaviema / Phoenix&Maya / Edgey&Franny / Miego / Apollo&Vera :)

excuse me if i don't write correctly ....i'm spanish =D
Sig and ava made by me :3

You think you're crazy? I have... 3 posters on my walls with Klavier, a Klavier bookmark, my Apollo Justice box on display, and yeah. You're not alone in the crazy boat ^.^

Spoiler: My Klavier drawingness :pearly:

Show me your moves, Trite!

Gavin Man's name looks like a Mega Man's enemy. :kyouya:
This is a sig. Don't you believe me?

~Vervollkommnung~

KlemaFan16 wrote:
You think you're crazy? I have... 3 posters on my walls with Klavier, a Klavier bookmark, my Apollo Justice box on display, and yeah. You're not alone in the crazy boat ^.^

o_O wow. I have a total of 14 pictures of characters on my phone, eight of which are Klavier. (the rest are misc., JICYWW) He's on my desktop, too. (ALONG WITH EMA!!!!) But, that's about as far as I go.

Love your drawing BTW. I lol'd.

Klavier is probably the most awesome male in the series. (YEAH, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. SERIES!!!) Before 4-3, he had two steady jobs that he rocked at (pun intended), meaning that he's very successful and could have any girl he wanted. (INCLUDING Ema. She just doesn't know it yet. XD lol, my OTP) He's great with words, a good loser (lol), speaks three languages (I counted Borginian), has a sense of style, is kind, is generous, is cute when he's frustrated, plays air-guitar, plays regular guitar, has the best 'objection point' in the series, has an amazing necklace, (I made my own out of cardboard, foil, and packing tape. lol I was bored.) and he's handsome. Talk about a great combination! Not to mention he trumps Edgeworth by a mile. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME EDGEY MAFIA!!! *begs for mercy*

LOL, you have to admit he is a fop, though. I bet that lipstick was his. *does not think he's gay*

Personally, I like the long hair better. Much better.

I would provide the fanart I've found, but I'm pretty sure it's already here.(and I REALLY don't feel like looking back through all 173 (wow) pages of this thread.)

So, in other words, please count me in as a member of the Klavier Gavin fan club :rock'n:
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:
"Welcome back to reality! We've been waiting for you."- :kyouya-pull:

Klavier's thread has 173 pages, Gant's has about a hundred and eighty something, and who knows how many pages Edgey's has.

I guess the police of this series are really popular. :snap:

Achtung Baby ¡

KlemaFan16 wrote:

GDM wrote:

o_O wow. I have a total of 14 pictures of characters on my phone, eight of which are Klavier. (the rest are misc., JICYWW) He's on my desktop, too. (ALONG WITH EMA!!!!) But, that's about as far as I go.

Love your drawing BTW. I lol'd.

Klavier is probably the most awesome male in the series. (YEAH, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. SERIES!!!) Before 4-3, he had two steady jobs that he rocked at (pun intended), meaning that he's very successful and could have any girl he wanted. (INCLUDING Ema. She just doesn't know it yet. XD lol, my OTP) He's great with words, a good loser (lol), speaks three languages (I counted Borginian), has a sense of style, is kind, is generous, is cute when he's frustrated, plays air-guitar, plays regular guitar, has the best 'objection point' in the series, has an amazing necklace, (I made my own out of cardboard, foil, and packing tape. lol I was bored.) and he's handsome. Talk about a great combination! Not to mention he trumps Edgeworth by a mile. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME EDGEY MAFIA!!! *begs for mercy*

LOL, you have to admit he is a fop, though. I bet that lipstick was his. *does not think he's gay*

Personally, I like the long hair better. Much better.

I would provide the fanart I've found, but I'm pretty sure it's already here.(and I REALLY don't feel like looking back through all 173 (wow) pages of this thread.)

So, in other words, please count me in as a member of the Klavier Gavin fan club :rock'n:

FINALLY ¡¡¡¡ I'VE FOUND MORE KLAVIER LOVERS ¡¡¡¡ nice to meet you girls¡¡¡

pD : great drawing KlemaFan16 ^^ ¡¡

pD2: YES ¡ HE'S THE MOST AWESOME MALE IN THE SERIES ¡¡¡¡

pD3 : yes i'm very ,very, very crazy

:)

I love Klavier. I think he's nice, and hot. I like his personality.

~Vervollkommnung~

Fraulein Skye wrote:
FINALLY ¡¡¡¡ I'VE FOUND MORE KLAVIER LOVERS ¡¡¡¡ nice to meet you girls¡¡¡

Nice to meet you, too! Welcome to CR. (again!:D)
"So when you run out of paint, you Americans use gravy as a substitute. I see."- :no-no:

Hee he was one of my faves in AJ. He was just cool! ... And hot... So yeah I'm a fan too! :keiko:

It took me forever to figure out how to draw his hair. Now I can't stop. It's so fun ^.^

And yes!!! Klavier= :cookie: and :cookie: =Awesome.

Therefore, scientifically speaking, Klavier=Awesome

~Vervollkommnung~

KlemaFan16 wrote:

I couldn't have said it better myself ^_^

EDIT: We should start a discussion... *is fresh out of ideas*... maybe something about his hair? Real or fake? If it's fake, how does he do it?

I <3 Glimmerous Fops

OMG YAY a Klavier Fan Topic!!

GDM wrote:
KlemaFan16 wrote:

I couldn't have said it better myself ^_^

EDIT: We should start a discussion... *is fresh out of ideas*... maybe something about his hair? Real or fake? If it's fake, how does he do it?

Lots and lots and lots of hair spray. Or hair gel. :kyouya: We may never know.

I think he didn't know Alita was the culprit in 4-2 until later in the second day of trial. He didn't look inside that safe, and he was grasping when the slipper print was brought up.

:snap: : Can this really be called a 'footprint', in good faith? Perhaps the slipper fell from the noodle stand.

:think-think-think: : That.... That's just dumb!

EDIT: Almost forgot. :rock'n: Click the smiley for pure, unadulterated Klavier-related awesomeness. If you think you can handle it.

~Vervollkommnung~

GigaHand wrote:
I think he didn't know Alita was the culprit in 4-2 until later in the second day of trial. He didn't look inside that safe, and he was grasping when the slipper print was brought up.

:snap: : Can this really be called a 'footprint', in good faith? Perhaps the slipper fell from the noodle stand.

:think-think-think: : That.... That's just dumb!

EDIT: Almost forgot. :rock'n: Click the smiley for pure, unadulterated Klavier-related awesomeness. If you think you can handle it.

:D That video is made of pure win. *wishes she could play guitar*

About the footprint-comment: I'm not convinced he was grasping. While I'll give it to you and Apollo there that it is unlikely, it's not impossible or dumb. Depending on how viscous the mud was and how high up the slipper fell from, it could have easily plummeted on its own due to the gyrations the noodle stand went through on it's trip to the park. The only thing you as a player did was take an impression of the print. There was no measuring to find out how much force was applied when the slipper hit the ground, nor was there any investigation into the toe print, and whether or not the foot was in the shoe while it fell.

If it were in the shoe when the slipper came down, then the front of the slipper would have most likely hit first, ergo making the front part of the print deeper than the rest, since all the body weight was placed on the front part of the shoe at the initial point of impact. Then, as the foot continued down, the weight would have been distributed evenly, therefore making the rest of the print.

GDM wrote:
About the footprint-comment: I'm not convinced he was grasping. While I'll give it to you and Apollo there that it is unlikely, it's not impossible or dumb. Depending on how viscous the mud was and how high up the slipper fell from, it could have easily plummeted on its own due to the gyrations the noodle stand went through on it's trip to the park. The only thing you as a player did was take an impression of the print. There was no measuring to find out how much force was applied when the slipper hit the ground, nor was there any investigation into the toe print, and whether or not the foot was in the shoe while it fell.

If it were in the shoe when the slipper came down, then the front of the slipper would have most likely hit first, ergo making the front part of the print deeper than the rest, since all the body weight was placed on the front part of the shoe at the initial point of impact. Then, as the foot continued down, the weight would have been distributed evenly, therefore making the rest of the print.

He seemed desperate to discredit the footprint, and his argument raised two questions: What the hell was a random slipper doing in a noodle stand, and why wasn't the slipper there the next morning?

To quote Apollo: "That's just dumb!"

Klavier probably uses some extra-strength German hairgel.

Or it stays because of his pure fucking awesomeness :mina:

Achtung Baby ¡

the Gavin's hair could be by birth ... they're bros and they've got the same hair ... :kyouya: :garyuu: x)

KlemaFan16 wrote:

Or it stays because of his pure fucking awesomeness :mina:

:sassy: Yeah, scientifically thinking , it's the most probably reason :kyouya:

~Vervollkommnung~

GigaHand wrote:
He seemed desperate to discredit the footprint

Which is his job: to find loopholes and/or contradictions and/or other scenarios based on the available information. As far as being desperate, Phoenix Wright was often desperate to do his job and protect his client. Klavier's job is just that, only the opposite: He's trying to convict Apollo's client; namely, the defendant.

GigaHand wrote:
His argument raised two questions: What the hell was a random slipper doing in a noodle stand?

Maybe Guy's feet get tired and he has to change shoes while he's walking around? Slippers are very comfortable, you know.

But, that theory brings up several questions in and of itself: Why aren't Eldoon's toe prints in the slipper? And, where is the other slipper? Why is there only one?

GigaHand wrote:
And, why wasn't the slipper there the next morning?

Someone moved it? Possibly Wocky; maybe he's a neat-freak? Please take a look at this screenshot:
Spoiler:

You see? Someone could have easily moved the slipper while standing on the sidewalk. Maybe, after Dr. Meraktis was shot, he hit the noodle stand with the back of his head, then fell forward and bent over to the position he was found. In a panic, Wocky notices the slipper, walks along the sidewalk and picks it up. He then exits and throws it in the trash can.

GigaHand wrote:
To quote Apollo: ''That's just dumb!"

And here is where a major problem lies. Apollo just dismissed the idea as 'dumb'. He didn't even attempt to delve any deeper into the possibility of what Klavier had suggested. Why not ask those questions and see where they lead? Why not humor the prosecutor, despite how 'dumb' you may think the idea is? IMO, Apollo was very closed-minded in regards to Klavier's proposal.

Speaking of that, do you happen to have what Klavier's response was to Apollo's 'dumb' comment? I forget..... <_<

@KlemaFan16 & Fraulein Skye: lol I like the second one better, too. Is it unanimous?

lol, I love debates. :D

GDM wrote:
lol, I love debates. :D

I was going to drop it, but I'l humor you and keep going. :edgy:

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:
He seemed desperate to discredit the footprint

Which is his job: to find loopholes and/or contradictions and/or other scenarios based on the available information. As far as being desperate, Phoenix Wright was often desperate to do his job and protect his client. Klavier's job is just that, only the opposite: He's trying to convict Apollo's client; namely, the defendant.

So... you're admitting he was desperate?

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:
His argument raised two questions: What the hell was a random slipper doing in a noodle stand?

Maybe Guy's feet get tired and he has to change shoes while he's walking around? Slippers are very comfortable, you know.

But, that theory brings up several questions in and of itself: Why aren't Eldoon's toe prints in the slipper? And, where is the other slipper? Why is there only one?

And why did he steal Pal's? Oh right, he hates him. Damn onion-boy...

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:
And, why wasn't the slipper there the next morning?

Someone moved it? Possibly Wocky; maybe he's a neat-freak? Please take a look at this screenshot:
Spoiler:

You see? Someone could have easily moved the slipper while standing on the sidewalk. Maybe, after Dr. Meraktis was shot, he hit the noodle stand with the back of his head, then fell forward and bent over to the position he was found. In a panic, Wocky notices the slipper, walks along the sidewalk and picks it up. He then exits and throws it in the trash can.

Ah, but that contradicts Stickler's testimony! He said that he dropped the weapon and fled in the opposite direction, which was south, not east.

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:
To quote Apollo: ''That's just dumb!"

And here is where a major problem lies. Apollo just dismissed the idea as 'dumb'. He didn't even attempt to delve any deeper into the possibility of what Klavier had suggested. Why not ask those questions and see where they lead? Why not humor the prosecutor, despite how 'dumb' you may think the idea is? IMO, Apollo was very closed-minded in regards to Klavier's proposal.

We have already found several contradictions in Klavier's theory. It's just dumb!

GDM wrote:
Speaking of that, do you happen to have what Klavier's response was to Apollo's 'dumb' comment? I forget..... <_<

I think the judge intervened before Klavier could respond.

EDIT: Wow. Such a long post... over a single footprint.

I always thought that Alita took the slippers and was wearing them. But I could be wrong.

Do you ever think that Klavier gets depressed. I mean, his best friend and brother are in jail, the girl he likes has major PMS, and what if his hair starts unraveling during a show?

Klavier needs a hug...

~Vervollkommnung~

KlemaFan16 wrote:
I always thought that Alita took the slippers and was wearing them. But I could be wrong.

Me too ^^, I'm just arguing Klavier's POV. He needs love, too.

Depressed.....I think so. Especially during the quieter moments when he can actually think about things. Although, I think it'd be more anger than depression. Especially after the whole "HOLEY CRAP YOU MISSED A CUE!!" thing with Daryan. He seemed really frustrated, (lol, OBVIOUSLY) but I think that's his normal mode to show negative feelings. He might have a pillow he beats-up in his office or something. Or maybe a wall he kicks.

Klavier does need a hug. Maybe even two.

EDIT: Put in a spoiler box for length w/ quotes.
Spoiler:
GigaHand wrote:

Yay! Haha, if you want to stop, I'd be okay with it. I know I'm going to lose sooner or later. After all, I'm arguing something that we both know didn't happen.

GigaHand wrote:

Not necessarily. I'm just saying he was doing his job. If, for some reason, you thought he was desperate, I was showing you that it wasn't such a bad thing, as Phoenix Wright was all the time.

GigaHand wrote:
Ah, but that contradicts Stickler's testimony! He said that he dropped the weapon and fled in the opposite direction, which was south, not east.

I'll change it then. Wocky ran over to the trash can, threw the slippers away, then ran in the other direction. Stickler didn't have a phone to call the police (as it was in the garage); he might have been looking for it and missed Wocky walking over to the trash can and ditching the slippers.

You must also remember that Stickler was declared ''no longer credible'', due to the panty-snatching incident. The Judge said so himself. I don't exactly remember how much of his testimony they used, or considered to be credible.

Last edited by GDM on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GDM wrote:
He might have a pillow he beats-up in his office or something. Or maybe a wall he kicks.

Or maybe he just screams. his office is soundproof, after all.

GDM wrote:
Klavier does need a hug. Maybe even two.

I'd be happy to provide. :edgy:

~Vervollkommnung~

GigaHand wrote:
I'd be happy to provide :edgy:

I think all of us here would. Klav-hugs for all!!! :D

GigaHand wrote:
Or maybe he just screams. his office is soundproof, after all.

Haha, that would be hilarious.

Oh, and I edited my last post to include my rebuttal. ^^

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:

Yay! Haha, if you want to stop, I'd be okay with it. I know I'm going to lose sooner or later. After all, I'm arguing something that we both know didn't happen.

I like debates too! I'll debate until we totally eliminate/confirm the possibility that Alita wasn't wearing the slipper when the footprint was made with the facts given at the time.

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:

Not necessarily. I'm just saying he was doing his job. If, for some reason, you thought he was desperate, I was showing you that it wasn't such a bad thing, as Phoenix Wright was all the time.

Ah, point taken. But we seem to have strayed from the real point: was he grasping? After all, you claimed he wasn't in the post that started this debate (But saying which post started the debate is... well, debatable. :yogi: )

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:

I'll change it then. Wocky ran over to the trash can, threw the slippers away, then ran in the other direction. Stickler didn't have a phone to call the police (as it was in the garage); he might have been looking for it and missed Wocky walking over to the trash can and ditching the slippers.

Doesn't seem remotely likely to me. He heard someone shout, then he heard a gunshot. This would put him into a panic. Even assuming he's the one who shot, he noticed a witness and would have panicked. I doubt he would have noticed the slipper.

GDM wrote:
You must also remember that Stickler was declared ''no longer credible'', due to the panty-snatching incident. The Judge said so himself. I don't exactly remember how much of his testimony they used, or considered to be credible

Uhh... um? I don't remember that. I thought they accepted his testimony (the final version of it, at least), but arrested him for serial panty-snatching. I suppose Apollo's quote saying "We should have listened to him (Wesley Stickler) from the beginning" implies it, but I still don't remember them saying his testimony was unreliable (which in the end, it wasn't).

:)

:kyouya: He just keeps getting hot.

I want his necklace. I would probably use the "does this rag smell like chloroform to you" line and knock him out, then take the necklace and run.

Not before dragging him into my house and chaining him to my closet door knob... ^.^

~Vervollkommnung~

GigaHand wrote:
But we seem to have strayed from the real point: was he grasping? After all, you claimed he wasn't in the post that started this debate.

And I, as a good little debater, shall stand behind my comment. I still feel Klavier was not grasping. He was just throwing out an idea that may have had some merit behind it. After all, like I stated previously, it's his job to quote:
Quote:
find loopholes and/or contradictions and/or other scenarios based on the available information

GigaHand wrote:
Doesn't seem remotely likely to me. He heard someone shout, then he heard a gunshot. This would put him into a panic. Even assuming he's the one who shot, he noticed a witness and would have panicked. I doubt he would have noticed the slipper.

I don't. If the slipper fell as a result of him shooting, or something being shot, then it is entirely possible that noticed it. After all, it could be evidence used against him. (but then, why would he risk leaving fingerprints on the slippers?)

GigaHand wrote:
Uhh... um? I don't remember that. I thought they accepted his testimony (the final version of it, at least), but arrested him for serial panty-snatching. I suppose Apollo's quote saying "We should have listened to him (Wesley Stickler) from the beginning" implies it, but I still don't remember them saying his testimony was unreliable (which in the end, it wasn't).

TBH, I didn't remember that part either, I was just re-reading the case summary of Turnabout Corners on the info page of CR. I'll quote the section I was refering to:

Quote:
The Judge declares that the witness* is no longer credible. He dismisses him from the stand and decides he can't declare a verdict at this point. Both sides need to investigate more.

* [in reference to Stickler]

That's just what I pulled from that comment. I suppose they do say 'no longer' credible, meaning that they accept his newest version of the events which were these, according to a walkthrough done by Ben Woodhouse: ((note: the only statements in there are the ones that were not contradicted.))
Spoiler: length
That night, I passed through the park on my way home from shopping... when I saw them!
One man, pulling a stand. Another man, facing him.
I saw them quite clearly. The man facing the victim was the defendant.
In his hand he held... yes, a pistol! It was pointed at the man pulling the stand.

As soon as the killer raised his pistol, I took action.
"Cease this at once, you two!" I cried... with composure.
The victim turned in the direction of my voice... and a shot rang out.
Whereupon our cowardly killer, the defendant, appeared to have become frightened.
I could not prevent the killer from leaving the scene.
Nor could I simply leave the scene in good conscience.
Until the police arrived at the scene 10 minutes later, I saw no one else.

...I saw the killer, the victim, the stand... all as clear as day!
It was him! I saw the defendant at the scene!

I believe this is all that can be accepted out of Stickler's various testimonies. He mentions nothing about Wocky running in any specific direction, therefore Wocky could have conceivably ran over to the trash with the slippers, then head out.

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:
But we seem to have strayed from the real point: was he grasping? After all, you claimed he wasn't in the post that started this debate.

And I, as a good little debater, shall stand behind my comment. I still feel Klavier was not grasping. He was just throwing out an idea that may have had some merit behind it. After all, like I stated previously, it's his job to quote:
Quote:
find loopholes and/or contradictions and/or other scenarios based on the available information

No matter how you slice it, it's still shepherd's pie. He may have been doing his job, but he was claiming something so silly I can't personally say he wasn't grasping.

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:

I don't. If the slipper fell as a result of him shooting, or something being shot, then it is entirely possible that noticed it. After all, it could be evidence used against him. (but then, why would he risk leaving fingerprints on the slippers?)

This raises another question: Why didn't he do anything about the witness?

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:

TBH, I didn't remember that part either, I was just re-reading the case summary of Turnabout Corners on the info page of CR. I'll quote the section I was refering to:

Quote:
The Judge declares that the witness* is no longer credible. He dismisses him from the stand and decides he can't declare a verdict at this point. Both sides need to investigate more.

* [in reference to Stickler]

That's just what I pulled from that comment. I suppose they do say 'no longer' credible, meaning that they accept his newest version of the events which were these, according to a walkthrough done by Ben Woodhouse: ((note: the only statements in there are the ones that were not contradicted.))
Spoiler: length
That night, I passed through the park on my way home from shopping... when I saw them!
One man, pulling a stand. Another man, facing him.
I saw them quite clearly. The man facing the victim was the defendant.
In his hand he held... yes, a pistol! It was pointed at the man pulling the stand.

As soon as the killer raised his pistol, I took action.
"Cease this at once, you two!" I cried... with composure.
The victim turned in the direction of my voice... and a shot rang out.
Whereupon our cowardly killer, the defendant, appeared to have become frightened.
I could not prevent the killer from leaving the scene.
Nor could I simply leave the scene in good conscience.
Until the police arrived at the scene 10 minutes later, I saw no one else.

...I saw the killer, the victim, the stand... all as clear as day!
It was him! I saw the defendant at the scene!

Wasn't the pistol contradicted? Of course, Klavier raised a possibility which would override said contradiction, at which point Mr. Hat kidnapped Trucy. (Where did she get that knife, anyway?)

GDM wrote:
I believe this is all that can be accepted out of Stickler's various testimonies. He mentions nothing about Wocky running in any specific direction, therefore Wocky could have conceivably ran over to the trash with the slippers, then head out.

He mentions the direction when you press him. He claims Wocky ran in the opposite direction, Apollo was thinking of saying that he would be running away from Kitaki Mansion in that case, but Klavier fixed the contradiction before Apollo could even mention it. God, he's awesome. :snap:

*is lost*

Klavier's Jacket.

Made of super Material?

Can it be used as a ShamWow! (they're German too)

DISCUSS!!! (Ow. forcefully holding down the shift key hurts my hand [I got stitches today because I phail at cutting fruit])

KlemaFan16 wrote:
*is lost*

Klavier's Jacket.

Made of awesome?

Can it be used as a ShamWow! (they're German too)

Also, what's a ShamWow? I assume it's a highly effective German-Made chamois.

It's like a badass towel. But the guy that pitches them is scary.

And Billy Mays hated him before he died... Poor Billy.

Anyways. Yeah. That'd be awesome *needs to draw it now, but only has one uninjured hand*

~Vervollkommnung~

GigaHand wrote:
No matter how you slice it, it's still shepherd's pie. He may have been doing his job, but he was claiming something so silly I can't personally say he wasn't grasping.

I'm guessing that we're going to agree to disagree on this point. It's all a matter of opinion. ((but then again, that's what a debate is. A clashing of opinions with facts to back them up.))

GigaHand wrote:

Maybe he was out of ammo.

A silhouette of Stickler, despite his obvious mal-nourishment, may appear quite intimidating due to his attire. It would make him look much bigger than he actually was and this could have frightened our little defendant. Though he puts on a ''tough outer shell'', I doubt that, when the time came, he would go up against someone over 150 lbs. (which, Stickler may have appeared to be based solely on his outline)

GigaHand wrote:
Wasn't the pistol contradicted? Of course, Klavier raised a possibility which would override said contradiction, at which point Mr. Hat kidnapped Trucy.

I was going through all his testomony deleting things that Mr. Woodhouse said were contradicted. I don't believe the issue of the pistol was fully explored, which is why I didn't delete that part.

GigaHand wrote:
God, he's awesome. :snap:

YES!!!! YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!!! *jumps up into an Irish-Jig*

GDM wrote:
GigaHand wrote:

Maybe he was out of ammo.

A silhouette of Stickler, despite his obvious mal-nourishment, may appear quite intimidating due to his attire. It would make him look much bigger than he actually was and this could have frightened our little defendant. Though he puts on a ''tough outer shell'', I doubt that, when the time came, he would go up against someone over 150 lbs. (which, Stickler may have appeared to be based solely on his outline)

...I think you proved my point. He noticed a witness, and he looked big. Even if he noticed the slipper, he'd be in too much of a panic to pick it up.

Wow, our posts are really shrinking.

I want his jacket so bad.

AND!!!! Okay. So. My Klavier sim is officially an old Man. :larry:

~Vervollkommnung~

GigaHand wrote:
...I think you proved my point. He noticed a witness, and he looked big. Even if he noticed the slipper, he'd be in too much of a panic to pick it up.

I disagree. People do strange things when they're frazzled.
Spoiler: 4-1
Why, remember when Kristoph replaced the wrong color card? Oh, sure it was a simple mistake, but that was his undoing.
Spoiler: 2-2
Or, remember how Mimi Miney disguised herself as her sister? While she wanted to escape her mistake, she threw away her whole life in exchange for her sister's. Mimi's didn't even like parapsychology.
Spoiler: 1-4
Or, how about when Manfred von Karma left a bullet in his shoulder? Yeah, he was worried about the doctor being a witness, but what about the health effects of having a filthy piece of lead in your shoulder?

GigaHand wrote:
Wow, our posts are really shrinking.

LOL, I think it's because we're almost at the end of our debate. XD

EDIT: Spoiler tagged. Thanks, GigaHand.

Last edited by GDM on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 173 of 180 [ 7186 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 ... 180  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)