Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 9 of 14[ 558 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next

Re: You know you play too much Apollo Justice when...*SPOILERS*Topic%20Title

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

When you can carry a heated debate over the slipper print in 4-2. (Guilty, with GDM in the Klavier thread)

Miles Kirbworth

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

When you know Apollo's a spineless pushover, but you still love him to bits. (Polly is one of my favorite characters.)
Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.

Justin Laws wrote:
When you know Apollo's a spineless pushover, but you still love him to bits. (Polly is one of my favorite characters.)

The only time I noticed him being spineless is whenever he's in a 10-metre radius of Plum Kitaki.

Wife of Justin Laws :3

When you wear an Attorney's badge.
When you wear the same pin as Hobo Wright
When you spend 8 hours a day writing Apollo Justice Fanfiction.
When you spend 8 hours a day drawing Apollo Justice fanart.
When you actually research trials and see if the cases actually happened.
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

When you object in other games (guilty, in almost every game I got angry with)
When you stay up the whole night just to finish a really really short oneshot about Franny. (Guilty... two days ago XD)
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

When you invent crack pairings and actually make it look awesome. ((Guilty of making KristophXTrucy))
When you convert people to said crack pairing. ((Sort of guilty idk if my friend has been converted or not.))
When you go off with a friend to become hobos. ((Um sort of guilty it's a long story.))
When you make your own Ace Attorney game.
When you wear a pink ribbon around your neck like Kristoph.
When you kill someone after loosing a game of poker. :garyuu:

Breaking hiatus.

how_objectionable33 wrote:

:hoboleft: What happens at the table... stays at the table

LordWolfODonnell wrote:

So what happens in court stays in the court? :yuusaku:

When you practice acting like your favorite character. ((Guilty))
When you become a judge.
When you think of anything it always has to relate to AJ:AA.
Whenever someone says Apollo you think of Justice.
When someone dresses up like your favorite character fomr AJ:AA you tie them up and take them home with you.

Breaking hiatus.

LordWolfODonnell wrote:

So what happens in court stays in the court? :yuusaku:

:adrian: Nah, it leaks out to the public and someone develops the idea to format it into an attorney-based game that millions buy causing the profits to bust through the roof, and the popularity ratings become so high that a website is made just for the court occurrences. But aside from that, it pretty much just stays there.

When the reason you became addicted to noodles, was because of Eldoon (Guilty)
When you buy a pair of cheap glasses just to glare them in the light like Kristoph (Guilty)

When you wear a cape like Trucy's.
When you get blue colored contacts so you can look like Kristoph.
When you constantly get people to read a fanfic with your favorite character. (Guilty)
When you start creating your own court phrases. (Guilty)
When you try to find an objection theme for yourself/fan character. (Guilty)
When you wear Hobo Wright's hat.

Has chords of DIAMOND... Much stronger.

Justin Laws wrote:

Aheheh..... >.>; I made him ten times worse in the game....
Whenever there's a option to back down from something I'll take it.... Hence my custom line under my avi.... "You want evidence?... Well TOO BAD!!" Yup... >.>; I really messed that one up. XD

But yes... I even love that trait about him. XD

I'm scared by hights.... >.>; I cant even stand being one or two feet up... O.e I have a fear of escelators.... O.e

So yeah

YKYPTMAJW
... You take being afread of heights as a bragging right of being like Apollo. (Guilty)
... You Tell people to back off of you about your Chords of steel. (Guilty)
... You make puns about your last name like Apollo does. (Guilty.... The knight is ready for battle!)
... You ask the wal-mart lady if she has any magic panties in stock. (Heck not guilty)
... You must get everything in the color based on you fave character. (Guilty... I just spent the whole day looking for red eyeshadow... XD )
... You spend ages in the mirror just so you can pull the ridiculus face Apollo does. (Guilty)
... You refer to your Trucy cosplayer as your sister even if she isn't related to you. (Guilty... XD )
... You kill monkeys on Little big planet with a bottle, like someone we know. :garyuu: (Guilty)
... You ignore GS5 in anticipation of Capcom possibly releasing another AJ game. (Kinda guilty)
... You get exited at seeing GS4 case even though you've beaten it almost twice.
... You name a yellow baloon at a birthday party "Valent" and chase it down the road when it blows away yelling "BAD VALENT GET YOUR MAGICAL BUT BACK HERE!!" (Guilty... Aside from the road part.... It was just in a back yard... But Trucy just about fell over laughing at me. XD )
... When you wear Apollo's bracelet 24-7. (guilty... But I can't wear it in the shower... It's made out of wood... T.T )
... You make a AA level on Little Big Planet where Apollo(Wearing a stylish aztec gold bracelet) instructs you to drag a megatama past the giant judge's gavel.... (Guillllllttyyyy~ XD )
... When you consider watching movies entitled "Apollo ____" just because it says "Apollo". (Alllllmost Guilty... >.>; )

Methings that's enough degrading myself for awhile. XD
~Apollo Cosplayer~
What do you think of Chords of Steel? 24 people are for it. 2 against.
Care to join me anytime at the Noodle Stand? (RP~ 4-4 Spoilers)

(Thank you Justin Laws for this awesome banner! :odoroki: )

Pheobus wrote:
YKYPTMAJW
... You kill monkeys on Little big planet with a bottle, like someone we know. :garyuu: (Guilty)
... You make a AA level on Little Big Planet where Apollo(Wearing a stylish aztec gold bracelet) instructs you to drag a megatama past the giant judge's gavel.... (Guillllllttyyyy~ XD )

Um, what is "Little Big Planet"? Sounds interesting.

GigaHand wrote:
Pheobus wrote:
YKYPTMAJW

Um, what is "Little Big Planet"? Sounds interesting.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! You haven't heard of he most amazingly fun (Even though it's prettymuch censored for little children exept for a few points involving "pistons" -snickers-) Game in the hystory of the playstation genre?
My goodness.... Here:
Spoiler: Saving space as due
Kinda creepy front cover... And I beleive there's a different one... Namely the one my group's gumshoe has...

That is little big planet.... ;3; I wish I had a PS3.... But I don't.... At least Gumshoe does.... Proved he actually gets more money than Apollo... :sadshoe: Lucky guy....

Anyways, in the "build you own level" feature of the game you can make sooooooo many different things... The possibilities are almost unlimited!! I have only encountered a few problems with my plans.. Wich are easilly remedied by hooking a million and one wires and triggers to things.... (And somehow I had to make Phoenix and Edgeworth larger otherwise Edgey's hair spontaniusly dissapeared. :eh?: ) Apollo was pretty easy to make, and he turned out really cool... I contemplated giving him a whacky screechy voice to make fun of his Chords of Steel... but I left him with the angry voice that Phoenix and Edgey have....
The Judge was difficult to make too... Originally the idea was for his to follow you slamming his gavel untill he fell into the fire pit... But instead he was too heavy and his gavel unbalenced him so he remained stationary while you drag the megatama past him.... >.>; (See, I'm too creative for the game... So it stumps me every now and then...)
The game is soooooooooooooooooo creatve though.... I want to add an Ema... I could spend hours adding stuff....

YKYPTMAJW
-You want to spend hours on a LBP level adding all sorts of things too it. ie: Ema with acidic viles, Wocky with a gun and a shiv, stickler were you got to avoid being crushed in his book, klavier playing his guitar(I KNOW I CAN MAKE IT!!! I just need to tweak some gears... If I made the perfect objection stances, I can make that....), Then maybe I'll make a whacky thing where you got to manuever through noodles and such... And you can take the awesome rout under the stage that Lamiroir did.... And then... Maybe something to do with Valent... And then Trucy could congratulate you at the end... :3 (SOOOOOOOOOOOO GUILTY.... And soon to be guilty of creating it and not just fathoming it..... :D )
-You have a whole new paragraph of stuff to say everytime you visit this topic. (guilty)
- You think lawyer suits are nice to wear.
- You find reasons to use the in court phrases, or quotes of your favourite character, in real life. (guilty. X3 )
~Apollo Cosplayer~

Oh I have LBP! It's awesome. You should make a Kristoph with a leathal Grape Juice bottle of death. Like make it out of green glass and have spikes on it.

Anyways...
You suggest to people what would be an awesome AJ thing to make. (Guilty)
When you spend all your time making new AJ fanfic plots. (So guilty. I might make one that would be what would happen if Zak didn't fire Kristoph which was what pretty much sparked the events.))
When you talk to you friends about AJ fanfics.
When you request to have a Kristoph plushie made and buy it top dollar for 20$. ((Guilty))
When you draw chibi's of AJ characters. (Guilty of drawing the Nyoro~n Kristoph Chibi.))
When you write your inspiration is 99.9% Apollo Justice and Co. ((Guilty I swear everytime I write depending on the genre it's like getting possessed by a different character. Like Klavier for romance,Kristoph for tradgic hero stories, Trucy for comedy, and so on.))

When, after getting Burger King, you realize that the chicken nuggets look a little like snackoos.
:franny: These look like snackoos!
:udgy: Huh? What's that?
:franny: Quiet please. It's snack time. (munch munch munch munch) I came all the way here to Japan, and I find out he's not even a lawyer anymore... and I couldn't even get a job in the forsenics department... (I know I probably have the quote wrong. >_>)
:pearl: Is that from Phoenix Wright?

You see the bottle of something by Edgeworth in the picnic picture and think, "No Edgeworth! You have to stay away from the murder weapon or they'll think you did it!"

Guilty of both. XD

~Proud Shipper of ApolloxVera~

-You think all rockstars are German Prosecuters on the side.
-You can't play Guitar Hero without thinking of the Gavviners or Klavier.
-You nickname all your pokemon after the charas. (ex: Daryan- Sharpedo. I actually did this. xD)
- You know for a fact that Klavier is left handed after watching his air guitar sprite for forty minutes. (I did!)
-You can't help yelling "gotcha!" after noticing the person you're talking tois nervous.
-You walk into a pie shop hoping gangsters own it.
-You searched for Borginia on a map. (LOL)
Thanx to Nadindi for the screenshot and credit to bibilomaniac for the avatar~

Oh I have LBP! It's awesome. You should make a Kristoph with a leathal Grape Juice bottle of death. Like make it out of green glass and have spikes on it.

Anyways...
You suggest to people what would be an awesome AJ thing to make. (Guilty)
When you spend all your time making new AJ fanfic plots. (So guilty. I might make one that would be what would happen if Zak didn't fire Kristoph which was what pretty much sparked the events.))
When you talk to you friends about AJ fanfics.
When you request to have a Kristoph plushie made and buy it top dollar for 20$. ((Guilty))
When you draw chibi's of AJ characters. (Guilty of drawing the Nyoro~n Kristoph Chibi.))
When you write your inspiration is 99.9% Apollo Justice and Co. ((Guilty I swear everytime I write depending on the genre it's like getting possessed by a different character. Like Klavier for romance,Kristoph for tradgic hero stories, Trucy for comedy, and so on.))

Zvarri... Sounds fun... I did however make a game where they're two mentally challenged idiot's waving glass bottles around and one randomly says "YOU TWAT." when you get close to it. XD It was ACTUALLY inspired by kristoph... And it sorta spiralled off into something deranged.... I:

Plushie sounds fun... :3

YKYPTMAJW
... You make Sculpey figures of Apollo, Kristoph, and Klavier, that are REALLLLLLY detailed. (Guilty)
... You are actually going to add the Lethal bottle Kristoph idea to your level. (tomorrow I'm gonna do it... )
... You RP Apollo just a bit too good.... (Guilty... I can sound like the REAL Apollo at times.... Even when I don't mean it in real life... O.e )
... If you get an awesome idea to cosplay as a certain german prosecutor because of a comment Trucy made about your hair and then doing a quiz that mentioned something about tanning, and then while whining about liking to be pale and epiffany crosses your mind and you go back on being against tanning so you could cosplay Klavier. (Gonna be guilty... I'mma see if my Hair stylist can do something for me..... I'd want to be Kristoph... but I doubt my hair will be the right length.. So I'll be young Klavier... Besides... Kristoph is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy toooooooooo tall for me... I don't even think Apollo is as short as I am... And he's pretty short for his age and gender... :I )
... You go to type on this board at 1:00 in the morning. (Guilty... Probably not the first occasion either... )
... You jot notes on a daily basis of stuff to add to here as you do them. (Not a bad idea.... But I'm no good at keeping notes... D: )
... You have an urge to prance about in Trucy's clothes and cape because it's fun and because it doesn't suit you. (Sorta guilty... I had her cape once, and then at the end of the first day of the convention I wore her hat over my hair... odd enough when I took the hat off, my hair sprung right back into place... That's amazing hair spray!!)
... You wish you had hair drills.... (Sorta Guilty)
... You want to cosplay as a different AJ character all the time. :3 (Guilty... If I was allowed I'd be the master of disguises, I'd be someone new each day. :D )
... You have the username "Pheobus" because it's another name for the greek god of the sun, "Apollo", because it's clever. (Ya know I'm guilty of that~ )
... You don't notice you're quoting Apollo in real life. (Guilty... Trucy pointed that out....)
... In one sitting, you end up predicting what Apollo's witty remark will be. (Guilty on multiple occastions)
... You go onto Quizilla and make a ton of quizes involving AJ characters. :3 (Guilty..... I have who are you, and also I have Dream Guy AA(For girls or fops), and Dream girl from AA(For guys or women that are like that...)....
... In the Dream Guy Quiz you can manage to even make Valent sound dreamy. (Guilty. O.e )
... You want to play GH or RB and name your band the Gaviners and(if it's RB) make the characters look liek Klavy and Dary. (Not Guilty... Sounds like fun~ I call being Klavy~ XD If I knew most of the songs I could be the chords of st---- Of mean Lead singer... >.> *cough* )
... You convinced the magician, Brian Glow(Dunno if you've heard of him, he almost got a spot on Ellen), to teach your cosplay Group's Trucy some magic tricks. (Guilty~... Too bad Trucy and Gumshoe aren't getting allong... So She can't go over there... )X Because Polly never gets a break... ))
... When you actually run out of things to say for now but are positive you'll be back on this board soon enough. (Guilty.)
~Apollo Cosplayer~

-When you mistake your bag of cheetos for snackoos. (guilty!)
-When you proceed to throw those cheetos at people you are mad at.
-You claim to know borginian.
-Your friends are afraid of you because you wont shut up about magic panties.
-You check your coffe for atroquinine.
-You searched for atroquinine on ebay.
-You drew a face on your hand just to be like Kristoph. (I almost did. xD)
-You check your car's exaust for panties before driving off.

earthlings on fire

-you're scared to bite your nails if you have nail polish on (guilty)
-you spot a fancy bottle of grape juice at the grocery store and wield it like a weapon (guilty)
-you find yourself doing the Kristoph hair flip thing (guilty)
-you are afraid to lick stamps (guilty)
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

The member who doesn't swear much

When poker's mentioned, you think of that faithful game in 4-1.
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

When you actually take an unreanable amount of time to draw some Kristoph and Klavier fanart. (Guilty)
When you look up all things related to Kristoph Gavin. (Guilty)
When you stay up all night on the Kristoph thread/Apollo thread/Klavier thread etc. (Guilty I'm always on the Kristoph thread and RP.)
When you're teacher says you'll read a poem about the Greek god Apollo you think "Oh boy I never knew Apollo Justice was a Greek god!"
When you air guitar for 6 hours streight.
When you download AJ:AA remixes onto your Ipod.
When you wear clear nailpolish because of Kristoph. (Guilty)

When you manage to get onto this board when you're on vacation in england. (guilty¬ Hiya everyone! :D )
When you threaten to throw whatever snack food you currently have at people. (guilty)
When you speak in a german accent at random because of a certain glimmerous Fop. :kyouya: (guilty)
When you litterally play AJ too much. (I might be guilty)
When you bring AJ to england with you knowing you'll play it allot. (guilty)
When you kind of wish you were going to germany instead. (Sorta guilty) :kyouya: :garyuu:
When you air guitar you're sketch pad while waiting in the airplane line. (guiiiilllty)
When you have to fight the urge to use the in court phrases. (Guilty)
When you use quotes to instruct people how to use things. (Guilty) "When in doubt, fiddle" :minuki:
When you have two AJ Cosplays. (Gonna be guilty) :odoroki: :kyouya:
When you show you Nana where Klavier says "I've never felt this way with a man before" (Guilty)
When you spend the majority of the time you're awake on the airplane drawing Klavier. (guilty)
When you always have Apollo's bracelet on. (GUILTY!!)
When you practice chords of steel at 5 AM. (Not guilty... At least the 5 AM parts... >.> )
When you actually get snakood. (I am guilty of getting pelted my the Fraulein[Panty-master] with seeds and winegums....)
When you have an urge to say "Achtung" a lot. (Guilty... )
When Apollo never seices to amuse you about his hair or nervusness. (OH SO GUILTY!!! )
When you have an enourmus list of things to add to this board, even when you're on holiday and should have something better to do. (Guilty... but to be honest, I'm exhausted... I have no plans for today other than eating and sleeping... DX )
~Apollo Cosplayer~

Humph.

When you try to obtain a prosecutor's badge and do Klavier's hand thing. Guilty.
When you scream Objection at the top of your lungs just because the teacher wrote a word in a test wrong. Near Guilty
When you buy Snackoos and eat then while talking. Guilty.
When you always have Apollo's bracelet on. Guilty. And it works well.
When you starting talking in German... (Guilty) when you're supposed to be talking French. (Guilty again)
When you play Apollo Justice songs all the time (Guilty) on a Nintendo DS (Guilty again)
When you hit someone with a bottle of grape juice when they beat you in poker. :garyuu: (So guilty)
When you listen to Lamiroir's song, Orchestra 2008 edition for 2 hours straight. (Guilty)
When you go to a Russian store to find grape juice. (Guilty, and I found it. Spasibo, rebyata! (Thanks, guys!))
You claim to speak Borginian (Guilty... 13 counts of guilty. :garyuu: )
When you know why Kristoph killed Shadi Smith. (Guilty)
You try to get Guilty Love on Guitar Hero (Guilty)
When you realize that someone gave Gumshoe a raise... of up to 900% during Phoenix's last case. (Guilty)
When you figure out that Edgeworth makes more money than Apollo and Phoenix combined, even when it's the other way around... using a calculator (Guilty)
When you use hair gel, hair dye, a prosecutor's badge, and realize that you're not Kristoph or Klavier! (Guilty)
When you wake up and practise Chords of Steel and realize your girlfriend is there. (Guilty)
When you realize you've set a Borginian guitar on fire. (Guilty)
When you kill someone using the most complicated way possible and use the MASON system to stop the investigation. (Not kill...)
When you've much more to be said about YKYPTMAJW... (Guilty)
When you realize that Geeter isn't gone in Apollo Justice! It's there in the dressing room! (Guilty)
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.
Bought an apartment at the Otaku.

Okay... How on earth are you guilty on most of those??????? O.e
~Apollo Cosplayer~

Humph.

Me and my friend had a "do more AJ things than the other" competition. I won.
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.

Gettin' Old!

When you research "Chords of Steel" self-help tapes.

When you respond to a typical "how are you" with "I am FINE!!!"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Humph.

:hobohodo: Hello there, Mr. Fine.

:odoroki: (Well, we're off to a great start)
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.

-When you are in trouble and need a lawer, you search your phonebook for the Wright Talent Agency.

there's more...than meets the eye.

When you wear Hobo Wright's hat.

Guilty. It was a gift from a friend. :3

Also:

When you see a pair of little white bloomers belonging to one of your little sister's dolls on the floor after she was rummaging through her collection, and threatening to paint them blue. (Guilty)

When you adapt a sudden interest in forensics and obtaining "The Medicolegal Investigation of Death" from a friend, only to sift through several hundred pages of content worse than any shock site. Thanks a lot, Ema. (Guilty - a pretty big learning experience for me though.)

When you call one of your mother's friends "Thalassa" due to a passing resemblance. (Guilty)

When you find two baby rabbits, take them in, and name them Zak and Valant, only for them to run away just a couple days later. (Guilty)
Sig by me. Click it to go to my fanfics!

When you create an OC and in a court scene make them talk like Klavier. (Guilty)
When you always RP as Kristoph. (Guilty)
When you try abosolutly everything to make your hair to stand up like Apollo's permenently.

Miles Kirbworth

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

When you spend more than 12 consecutive hours online on CR. (Guilty o_0)

Already posted this in the YKYPTMPW thread, but whatever.
Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.

When you have over 100 post on CR involving Apollo. (I'd suppose I'm very guilty... )
When you see a shadow cast by the rearview mirror and suspect it looks allot like a pose you know very well. :object: (guilty... It was odd...)
When you get exited seeing a garage that says "Wright" on it. (guilty)
When it's "Glimmourus" not "Glamourus" (guilty)
When you actually take time out of your holiday in europe to RP as Apollo. (Guilty)
~Apollo Cosplayer~

my avatar, NO STEALING

when you go to see the new Harry Potter in Imax/3D (only the beginning was 3D) and you realize you have your hand on your glasses like Kirihito! :garyuu:

Aquay wrote:
when you go to see the new Harry Potter in Imax/3D (only the beginning was 3D) and you realize you have your hand on your glasses like Kirihito! :garyuu:

I did that!! Only it was for coraline. XD
~Apollo Cosplayer~

Aquay wrote:

I've done that :garyuu: Horray for 3-D movie Kristoph!

When you get blue eyeshadow because you want to wear somthing everyday to remind you of Kristoph. (guilty)
When you try to doodle things magic related in drawing class. (guilty)
When you draw a grape juice bottle perfectly.
When you try to make an origami Kristoph.
When you look on ancestry.com to see if any of the AJ characters are related to you.
When your glasses go flying off your face after freaking out or acting out the scene in 4-4 when Kristoph freaks out. (Guilty)
When you wear an excessive amout of bling like Klavier.
When you get pink sunglasses like Ema.
When you look up AJ anime. (Guilty)
When you argue about how KristophxTrucy can=cute (Sort of guilty.)

Aquay wrote:

I've done that :garyuu: Horray for 3-D movie Kristoph!

When you get blue eyeshadow because you want to wear somthing everyday to remind you of Kristoph. (guilty)
When you try to doodle things magic related in drawing class. (guilty)
When you draw a grape juice bottle perfectly.
When you try to make an origami Kristoph.
When you look on ancestry.com to see if any of the AJ characters are related to you.
When your glasses go flying off your face after freaking out or acting out the scene in 4-4 when Kristoph freaks out. (Guilty)
When you wear an excessive amout of bling like Klavier.
When you get pink sunglasses like Ema.
When you look up AJ anime. (Guilty)
When you argue about how KristophxTrucy can=cute (Sort of guilty.)

Hah... Kirihito gets everywhere... XD :garyuu:
BLUE EYESHADOW TO REMIND YOU OF KRISSY?!!!! I GOT RED EYESHADOW BECAUSE OF APOLLO!!! HIGH FIVE DUDE!!!! XD
Magic is win... :3
YKUPTMAJW: You get exited and want to go into every magic store. :minuki: (Guilty)
-you're often caught out doing sprite movements. (guilty for: :odoroki: :garyuu: :kyouya: and sometimes the small unnoticable ones of :hobohodo: )

I wanna wear exxessive blink... D: But I have allergies to silver and other metals.. ):
I want ema glasses... :/
I'D DIE IF I SAW AN AJ ANIME!!!!!!~♥
Ykyptmajw:
You are about to make a statement about a british soldier's chords of steel. (Kinda guilty..)
When your father tells you pointing is rude, and you say "Naww I do it all the time when I object. (Guilty)
When you are suspicius of a white fingerprint under a table. (Guilty... odd how it was white...)
When you get exited when you see a building that the best attournies in hystory graduated out of. (HECK YEAH!!!)
~Apollo Cosplayer~

~♥child of magic♥~

When you look at a road sign and think it's the blue badger.

When you hear "phoenix" (or see one) and get excited/start laughing

When you dump a ton of salt into your noodles for the hell of it.

When you can hear Godot's theme while drinking Coffee.

When going swimming remind you of Gant.

Sig made by yours Trucy. Haha, get it? Truly, Trucy? Hahahahahaha!

when the firt thing on a map of london you see 'Apollo'. (Guilty)

When there's no such thing as "too much AJ" (guilty }:'D )

When your most active topic is: The Apollo apreciation thread. (GUILTYYYYY)

When you become nervous that someone might nab your panties that are drying. (...Kinda guilty... o.o; )

When someone gives you noodles you ask if they're salty, hoping they are salty. (not guilty... But... I'd be... XD )

When you threaten to use you're chords of steel. (guilty)

When the urge to wear a suit is so much you'll argue (With objections) with your parents to wear a suit no matter the wheather. (Guilty)
~Apollo Cosplayer~

This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice

When you're nervous and you recite the Chords of Steel in your head (My name is ______ and I'm FINE!!!)
When you go out and try to find an Ema Skye pin
When you start writing lyrics to Guilty Love
When you're bored in class, you draw various AJ characters (I just drew a weird looking Trucy)
When 'Gotcha' starts popping up in your vocab more often

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

FlameInferno wrote:
When you're nervous and you recite the Chords of Steel in your head (My name is ______ and I'm FINE!!!)
When you go out and try to find an Ema Skye pin
When you start writing lyrics to Guilty Love
When you're bored in class, you draw various AJ characters (I just drew a weird looking Trucy)
When 'Gotcha' starts popping up in your vocab more often

Care to indulge us in the lyrics you invented? :3
And yes.. I draw varius Aj chibis and whatnot... XD
Apollo was usually in the margins at school or in random spots... XD
And yeah.. gotcha weaseled it's way everywhere.
I'm FINE!!!

YKYPTMAJW...
You say "I 'GOCHA' a birthday gift" (guilty)
When you debate over getting a england compatable charger cord for your Ds just so you can play AJ on holiday. (I'm sorta still wanting to even though I have 8 days left... DX )
~Apollo Cosplayer~

Page 9 of 14 [ 558 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)