Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 22 of 23[ 888 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Re: GS4 pairings~~~ (spoilers)Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Pierre wrote:
Quote:
I ship Apollo and Trucy, but mostly as a joke pairing.
Like, they get to know each other super well, then they want to get married and Phoenix' wedding gift is him saying "SURPRISE!! You're siblings!"

That's a good Hiimdaisy comic.

I quite like Phoenix X Thalassa but I just think it would make Trucy real happy too.

That pairing is just "meh" to me. But that pairing also makes me question if Apollo is Phoenix's flesh and blood, seeing how similar Phoenix and Apollo are. But do to age difference, that seems impossible. :grey:

Gettin' Old!

Emiko Gale wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Quote:
I ship Apollo and Trucy, but mostly as a joke pairing.
Like, they get to know each other super well, then they want to get married and Phoenix' wedding gift is him saying "SURPRISE!! You're siblings!"

That's a good Hiimdaisy comic.

I quite like Phoenix X Thalassa but I just think it would make Trucy real happy too.

That pairing is just "meh" to me. But that pairing also makes me question if Apollo is Phoenix's flesh and blood, seeing how similar Phoenix and Apollo are. But do to age difference, that seems impossible. :grey:

Eh....I never meant as in a pairing from before GS4, but considering all Phoenix has done for her by the end of GS4 I can see her warming to him and his rugged hobo good-looks.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Well, Klavier does say something along the lines of, "I'm quite used to being stared at by women. But this is the first time I've felt (this way) with a man" or so when Apollo stares at him in .... 4-2, I believe? I only played the game once.

Well Klavier looks like he's from a Visual Kei band... Edgey?
Hmmm... no. More like... metrosexual?
Although I recall an interview where the question about Edgey's sexuality was mentioned and the producer or so said "...........................he doesn't like women."
But then, I'm a Yaoi Fangirl wait, no, I'm not! so I ship Edgey and Phoenix....

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

I originally prefered Edgeworth single since it's implied that Edgeworth is asexual, especially since he didn't fall for Dahlia's cute charm.

I only recently became a Phoenix/Edgeworth shipper due to hot fanarts and inuendo in the game. :bellboy: Now I am addicted to yaoi and yuri has became second best for me.

I still have yet to get Investigations though. (I want it so badly! :larry: )

Ace Sidekick!

Quote:
his rugged hobo good-looks

Yuck!

Verapollo would sort of seem like grasping, if it wasn't for nearly every single one of his attempts in GS4 to strike up a conversation with her sounding excessively like awkward flirting.

Emiko Gale wrote:
I only recently became a Phoenix/Edgeworth shipper due to hot fanarts and inuendo in the game. :bellboy:

Depending on what's being said, it sometimes doesn't sound like subtext or innuendos, but supertext to me. Then again, to me, everybody in the AA verse is gay, it makes for funnier text for me.

I recently found a translation of a short interview with Takumi (producer and Edgeworth's Japanese VA) and it says that at least Phoenix thinks that Edgeworth became a pretty cute guy! :edgy:

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
I only recently became a Phoenix/Edgeworth shipper due to hot fanarts and inuendo in the game. :bellboy:

Depending on what's being said, it sometimes doesn't sound like subtext or innuendos, but supertext to me. Then again, to me, everybody in the AA verse is gay, it makes for funnier text for me.

I recently found a translation of a short interview with Takumi (producer and Edgeworth's Japanese VA) and it says that at least Phoenix thinks that Edgeworth became a pretty cute guy! :edgy:

C-A

O_O that!
That is going to make it harder for me to talk about Phoenix and Edgeworth's relationship without implying a little infactuation. (I don't consider Phoenix and Edgeworth gay or bi, per-say. However I do believe that sexuality doesn't determine who you fall in love with.) However I try my hardest to not mention Phoenix/Edgeworth on certain topics because not everyone is a Phoenix/Edgeworth fan (and they have every right not to.) and some people get offended by the idea of Phoenix and Edgeworth possibly being infactuated with eachother. I also try to not to talk about Phoenix/Maya in places where it doesn't seem needed, and it's not exactly canon, but neither is Feeniris. >_>;

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

Pitipiui wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
I also try to not to talk about Phoenix/Maya in places where it doesn't seem needed, and it's not exactly canon, but neither is Feeniris. >_>;

I would argue against this, BUT THIS IS THE GS4 PAIRING THREAD SO.

:kyouya: / :franny: Eh, I kinda-sorta ship this. Both are german, both are prodigies, both started prosecuting at a young age...Franzy probably would raep strangle him with her whip though.

Or who knows, maybe she'll have a change of heart and not whip him so much. :oops:
And I don't consider Feeniris 100% canon.

I adore :odoroki: / :kyouya: . Every one of their interactions is just so cute!!! And I have got to be the only one who likes Zak/ :varanbaran:
Wherever the mundane gives way to miracles, a word is whispered... Gramarye! I am like a deity, with the stage as my domain! It is a potent, primeval power I possess. Valant's skill is the real deal.

Calypso_Gramarye wrote:
I adore :odoroki: / :kyouya: . Every one of their interactions is just so cute!!! And I have got to be the only one who likes Zak/ :varanbaran:

Me too! I think Apollo and Klavier have a cool thing going. And when I look at the whole Gramayre family
Spoiler:
excluded Apollo and Trucy of course
then I like Zak the most.

also a strong shipper of :snap: / :yummy:

and :hobohodo: is so cool that he could pair himself up with any character he wants and they would be lucky to have him!

I've felt worse.

Well, thanks to YouTube comments, the idea of :hobohodo: / the pin on his hat is stuck in my head. It's one-sided from the pin's point of view.
But seriously though, :hobohodo: / :maya: all the way.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

gems_01 wrote:
Calypso_Gramarye wrote:

Me too! I think Apollo and Klavier have a cool thing going. And when I look at the whole Gramayre family
Spoiler:
excluded Apollo and Trucy of course
then I like Zak the most.

also a strong shipper of :snap: / :yummy:

and :hobohodo: is so cool that he could pair himself up with any character he wants and they would be lucky to have him!

I think you misunderstood me. I meant that I like the pairing Zak/Valant.
Wherever the mundane gives way to miracles, a word is whispered... Gramarye! I am like a deity, with the stage as my domain! It is a potent, primeval power I possess. Valant's skill is the real deal.

^ yeah I just saw Valant's smiley and for a moment forgot this was a pairing thread. :udgy:

I can't see that pairing, those two are just rivals for me. I mean they were both in love with Thalassa and well look how that turned out...and Zak's such a conceited jerk that I bet he doesn't even see Valant as a rival even.

<3

I really am quite fond of :odoroki: / :rock'n: .

Klavier teasing Apollo all the time is pretty cute and I love me some hurt/comfort and after this game Klavier definitely needs some comfort. <3

I'd ship Klaviema if Klavier didn't seem so gay for Apollo. XD

:hobohodo: / Off-Screen-Edgeworth
But that's probably wishful thinking, seeing as Phoenix also seems to be extremely focused on his mission - at least, how focused Phoenix can get. So maybe he was seeing Edgeworth, but not a lot and mostly regarding mission business, I guess...

:kyouya: / :odoroki:
I don't really ship them, but... well, the hints are definitely there.

:garyuu: / :garyuu:
Definitely. I mean, it's obvious.
There'd be no other partner for Kristoph.

C-A

<3

I've also recently become quite fond of :hobohodo: / :odoroki: thanks to the PW kink meme

Plum and her husband...yeah I'm that boring person who only goes with the canon, but Thalassa/Zak didn't appeal to me(mainly because I'm not fond of Zak). It takes a lot to have me start shipping non canon ships...

Ace Sidekick!

I kind of ship Wocky/Vera now...*puts my finger to my lips* Shhhhh! Don't tell Gnobo. *goes back to my hiding spot*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
I kind of ship Wocky/Vera now...*puts my finger to my lips* Shhhhh! Don't tell Gnobo. *goes back to my hiding spot*

*woosh*

Come on out Emiko! I know you're in here!

Apollo/Vera for the win! (I say that as I have an Apollo/Pearls sig.)

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*woosh*

*Comes out* So you like both? Alrighty then...By the way, I apologize for egging you on with Apollo/Pearl. I know you probably wanted to make a Apollo/Vera child for the fanfic. :/

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

*woosh*

*Comes out* So you like both? Alrighty then...By the way, I apologize for egging you on with Apollo/Pearl. I know you probably wanted to make a Apollo/Vera child for the fanfic. :/

Actually no, I didn't want to make a child for them, at least not for the fanfic.

I would actually rank Apollo/Vera lower than Apollo/Pearls but definitely higher than Wocky/Vera. No need to apologize about Apollo/Pearls since I'm actually starting to like them as a couple.

By the way, any thoughts on Apollo/Kokone?

Ace Sidekick!

.......I don't know how to feel since I don't have an opinion on Kokone yet. A selfish part of me doesn't want her to be a ship tease with Apollo though. Not just because of my love for Apollo/Pearl but because of my strange infactuation for Apollo =._.= (Yes I know I've officially gone insane.)

Maybe it's because of my headcanon is the reason why I'm not too excited for GS5...But I do pray to God that GS5 will blow T&T out of the water so I can yell, "Take that!"

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
.......I don't know how to feel since I don't have an opinion on Kokone yet. A selfish part of me doesn't want her to be a ship tease with Apollo though. Not just because of my love for Apollo/Pearl but because of my strange infactuation for Apollo =._.= (Yes I know I've officially gone insane.)

Maybe it's because of my headcanon is the reason why I'm not too excited for GS5...But I do pray to God that GS5 will blow T&T out of the water so I can yell, "Take that!"

You're telling me you'd be jealous over a fictional character getting together with another fictional character you're infatuated with? Not gonna lie, but I think you might be right. :udgy:

I'm sure it'll be awesome from what I've seen of it so far. But I'm still waiting for more returning characters to show up! No Maya, Pearls, Edgeworth, Trucy (her picture doesn't count), Franziska, Gumshoe, or Maggey yet. I hope it won't be what icer was afraid it would be: a departure from all previously established canon in order to "accommodate new players."

Ace Sidekick!

Jesus Christ! They don't need to eliminate the canon just to introduce the Ace Attorney series to a new generation.

Ace Sidekick!

:pft: / :ema-shock:

I read a fanfiction with these two in it alright.

Ugh. Lawyers.

Heart Scope wrote:
I've also recently become quite fond of :hobohodo: / :odoroki: thanks to the PW kink meme

Yes yes yes yes yesyESYYESYESYESYESYTHis is my OTP of all OTP's! I love it quite a lot. uwu I'm glad people are starting to warm up to it a bit more!
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

Recently become a real die-hard :odoroki: / :sassy: fan. I just really don't like Ema/Klavier anymore. Even when I did ship it, I didn't ship it that hard. I find that Apollo/Ema can definitely work. I can picture Apollo wanting to ask her out, but waiting like foreeever to actually do it because I get the feeling that Ema's probably pretty intimidating when it comes to romance. Once he actually asks her out I think she'd agree, just because she had nothing better to do. They go eat lunch or something and it grows from there and yeah. Idk. Maybe I'll write a fanfic or three for the couple someday.

I also think that Ema probably spends some time at Phoenix's place. Just hanging out, complaining about stuff, drinking. Since Apollo obviously hangs around with Phoenix and Trucy a lot, I think that he'd grow to like her more because she'd be around more and vice versa. Plus, then she and Apollo can be drinking buddies too lol. Just me and my silly headcanons.
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

At the moment I'm a big fan of :odoroki: / :ema: and :rock'n: / :ema:

also, I think that
Spoiler: 4-4
:hobohodo: / :gipsy: would be Interesting.Not very practical, but interesting

Saxophonist|PW:AA fan|Orchestra/Jazz player |K-On! fan|Pokemon Fan|

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

One of my pals is making a case that involves Apollo and Ema getting closer to each other in Case maker. Be on the lookout for it, it's called "Antidote for Turnabout" over at Ace Attorney Online. He's a pretty good writer too, and it's not just fan-service ish. The way he's making it makes it rather believable imo.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

The Minecraft Attorney

Am I allowed to add this Dual Destinies one?

Spoiler: Slight Dual Destinies Spoiler
:odoroki: / Image

From my limited knowledge of Dual Destinies, it should fit into canon nicely...

I'm quite the fan of :rock'n: / :ema: and :pearl: / :karate: .

I know the third one is crack but I've seen a few Fanfics around with the pairing and it works quite well. :godot:

The video game boy; the one who wins

I'm not shipping, nor do I think they've got those kinds of feelings towards each other, but I do think at least Apollo is attracted to Klavier, and maybe the other way around as well. He mentions Klavier being good-looking (and dazzling :klavier: ), and then of course there's the "what's 'hard'?". It's so charming how he secretly thinks Klavi is cool and how he's even a little jealous of him. :apollo: As for Klavier towards Apollo, I don't really sense attraction (apart from "but this is the first time I've felt this with a man" taken out of context). He could be, or he's not. However, I think he's charmed and amused by him (and perhaps somewhat impresed, but he wouldn't admit it the same way Apollo wouldn't admit to thinking Klavier is cool), and that he's teasing him the way he does because he thinks Apollo is cute. So, to summarize, they'd totally at least make out if drunk. :apollo-objection: :wall-bang:
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Last edited by Going for Miles on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
I'm not shipping, nor do I think they've got those kinds of feelings towards each other, but I do think at least Apollo is attracted to Klavier, and maybe the other way around as well. He mentions Klavier being good-looking (and dazzling :klavier: ), and then of course there's the "what's 'hard'?". It's so charming how he secretly thinks Klavi is cool and how he's even a little jealous of him. :apollo: As for Klavier towards Apollo, I don't really sense attraction (apart from "but this is the first time I've felt this with a man" taken out of context). He could be, or he's not. However, I think he's charmed and amused by him (and perhaps somewhat impresed, but he wouldn't admit it the same way Apollo wouldn't admit to thinking Klavier is cool), and that he thinks he's teasing him the way he does because he thinks Apollo is cute. So, to summarize, they'd totally at least make out if drunk. :apollo-objection: :wall-bang:

A lot of booze would probably lead to some nice ol' frotting. Let's invite them to play the Phoenix Wright drinking game.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

I'm just gonna drop this here and then slowly step away.

Klavier:
That's why I like to keep
relations civil, ja?

Klavier:
...That is all.

Apollo:
...I can live with that.

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
I'm just gonna drop this here and then slowly step away.

Klavier:
That's why I like to keep
relations civil, ja?

Klavier:
...That is all.

Apollo:
...I can live with that.

Frotting. It will lead to frotting.

The defense is ready to rumble, Your Honor.

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
The defense is ready to rumble, Your Honor.

...your Honor. :snackood:

...No, not with him.

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
...No, not with him.

Perhaps the next time...
Page 22 of 23 [ 888 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)