Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 20 of 21[ 834 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Re: GS4 Contradictions (Spoilers, almost every case)Topic%20Title

POLLY WANN-AQUITTAL

Speaking of case 4-3 and guns,

Spoiler: 4-3
My problem is not with the gun and who should or should not have been able to shoot it, but how about dem bullet holes? The height difference between Machi and Mr. LeTouse has got to be a least a foot and a half. In order for Machi to shoot him and hit his shoulder, the angle of the shot should have sent the bullet into the friggen CEILING, not the wall clear on the other side of the room. This proves that the shooter was a similar height as Mr.LeTouse, so Machi should have gotten off the hook a lot quicker.

This just bugs me because it occured to me right away and yet it was never brought up in the case

SQUUAAAAAWWK!!!!!

1000% Knight

Well, with Daryan the shots probably did go where they would go, so that's okay. And if they could hand-wave aside that Machi's arm should not have been attached to his body if he had fired the gun, then they could hand wave that the bullets should be higher on the wall. (I apologize for any incorrect tenses in my conditional clause, but I'm feeling a bit lazy right now...)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Spoiler: 4-4 :eh?:
Ok, so in the 4th case very early on, you find out that underneath all of the paintings are drawings of every single other case in the game that Apollo has defended against. Then you never get to see those drawings again, even though you used a machine that printed out the images like it did for the letter. Was this ever explained? I can sort of understand a tiny bit if Drew Misham did the paintings, because he was happy that there was a lawyer working with Phoenix, but I was under the impression that Vera did all the paintings. It would be weird if her father drew on canvases and told her to paint something else over it. I pretty much don't accept that Vera drew them because she never went outside, and she wouldn't have any reason to care about Apollo before her case.

Squirtle!

briemoo wrote:
Spoiler: 4-4 :eh?:
Ok, so in the 4th case very early on, you find out that underneath all of the paintings are drawings of every single other case in the game that Apollo has defended against. Then you never get to see those drawings again, even though you used a machine that printed out the images like it did for the letter. Was this ever explained? I can sort of understand a tiny bit if Drew Misham did the paintings, because he was happy that there was a lawyer working with Phoenix, but I was under the impression that Vera did all the paintings. It would be weird if her father drew on canvases and told her to paint something else over it. I pretty much don't accept that Vera drew them because she never went outside, and she wouldn't have any reason to care about Apollo before her case.

Drew was the one who drew the portraits. Not Vera. He probably just wanted to leave a "secret" in all of his forgeries. And in the flashback, he stated that he (vera) left a watermark in each of his paintings/works. That could have been what he meant.
Married to SnowWright! Father of Tornado of Souls!

i'll get an avvy later

why was it japanese at the beginning of this thread?

blarrg
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

1000% Knight

This thread was made before the English release, so we didn't have English names then.

i'll get an avvy later

k then
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

Shipper on the loose.

The painting thing bugged me too. They just never explain why
Spoiler:
Drew/Vera would be interested at all in Apollo's past cases. D:

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Herr Fraulein wrote:
The painting thing bugged me too. They just never explain why
Spoiler:
Drew/Vera would be interested at all in Apollo's past cases. D:

Spoiler: Case 4-4
According to Vera, Drew felt guilty about Phoenix and was very happy when the Wright Talent Agency got back into defense attorney-ing.

Billie Jean is not my lover.

Shipper on the loose.

Ah, that makes sense now! Thanks.

Kýrie eléison

Bad Player wrote:
Croik wrote:
Vagrant wrote:
I don't mean to sound like a gun nut. (I'm British, for crying out loud)

I hate to say it, but I wonder if the whole "this is a MASIVE GUN that even a TRAINED COP COULDN'T HANDLE" is a product of it being written in Japan. Guns are not nearly so prevalent there as overseas so maybe they just assumed that a big guy like LeTouse would use a big gun and exaggerated its effects. Just speculation.

Ironically, if they had left well enough alone, no one would have assumed there should be a kickback injury, and there'd be no contradiction.

Well, they wanted it to be some gigantic uber-powerful gun. I know absolutey nothing about guns (except that they shoot bullets... and have rifling marks (thanks 1-4! :D)) but I think what's important is that they wanted the gun to be powerful and have a high kickback, not if they named it a gun that is actually like that IRL. (I'd think it would be more of a "cough up" than "contradiction.")

There are pistols in real life, like the Desert Eagle of Matrix fame, that are so powerful and have such a high kickback that they are simply too impractical for use as standard-issue police and military sidearms. It is perfectly realistic that cops who are trained in handling low-recoil "pea-shooter" pistols would not be skilled in shooting something much heavier (and more inconvenient to use) like LeTouse's giant-ass revolver or the Desert Eagle.
Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788-1860) wrote:
Suffering by nature or chance never seems so painful as suffering inflicted on us by the arbitrary will of another.

kills at the whim of a hat

Cohdopia Over All wrote:
There are pistols in real life, like the Desert Eagle of Matrix fame, that are so powerful and have such a high kickback that they are simply too impractical for use as standard-issue police and military sidearms. It is perfectly realistic that cops who are trained in handling low-recoil "pea-shooter" pistols would not be skilled in shooting something much heavier (and more inconvenient to use) like LeTouse's giant-ass revolver or the Desert Eagle.
But .45 caliber is nowhere near the power of a magnum like a Desert Eagle.
.45 is an average handgun ammunition. It's considerably bigger than a small .22, but not enough so that it would cause anyone trained in firearms to injure themselves shooting.

LeTouse's "giant-ass revolver" fired the same kind of rounds as the American standard-issue sidearm in WWII.

I'd point you in the direction of this for difference between 50AE Desert Eagle ammo and .45 ammunition. (even with the huge difference between .22 and .45)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cartr ... arison.jpg

So, yeah.
Newfound bloggery
Please take a look. I'd appreciate any comments too!

Thanks to Berendsnor for the avatar.

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Vagrant wrote:
But .45 caliber is nowhere near the power of a magnum like a Desert Eagle.
.45 is an average handgun ammunition. It's considerably bigger than a small .22, but not enough so that it would cause anyone trained in firearms to injure themselves shooting.

Maybe Daryan is just a pussy, CONTRADICTION SOLVED
Billie Jean is not my lover.

Hello, Adrian.

Spoiler: Case 2
So Alita shoots Meraktis from inside the noodle stand. Now...how the heck did she get the gun? Sure, she brought one to Meraktis' office, but when he attacked and strangled her, wouldn't her gun fall out of her hands? How the heck did it end up inside the noodle stand?

Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!

kills at the whim of a hat

Xray wrote:
So Alita shoots Meraktis from inside the noodle stand. Now...how the heck did she get the gun? Sure, she brought one to Meraktis' office, but when he attacked and strangled her, wouldn't her gun fall out of her hands? How the heck did it end up inside the noodle stand?
Spoiler: spoiler
My memory is fuzzy on this, but presumably he wouldn't leave it incriminatingly in his office. I imageine he'd throw it in the cart with her body to get rid of them both.

Newfound bloggery
Please take a look. I'd appreciate any comments too!

Thanks to Berendsnor for the avatar.

Hello, Adrian.

Vagrant wrote:
Xray wrote:
Spoiler: spoiler
My memory is fuzzy on this, but presumably he wouldn't leave it incriminatingly in his office. I imageine he'd throw it in the cart with her body to get rid of them both.

Spoiler:
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!

PL vs PW <33

I have a few contradictions (well, maybe some are more complaints)

4-1
We see the inside of Shadi Smith's locket when HoboNick showed it to us, but it's a photo of Grown-up Trucy. Shadi has been in hiding for 7 years (presumably travelling overseas), and only showed up the day he died, so how did he get a photo of Current-time Trucy if he hasn't seen her all this time? Shouldn't it be a photo of Little Trucy if anything... Maybe the game didn't want to spoil us about Little Trucy? Nevermind, bad memory is bad :yogi:

Also, I guess not a contradiction but more an oddity: Apollo says he's heard of the incident 7 years ago, it was all over the news etc. yet he doesn't know the details (even Ema seemed to know more about it), and this is coming from a guy who read all of Nick's old cases. Wouldn't he have read that last case (the most famous one, according to the Media anyway) as well?

4-2
The car hit :hobohodo: , sent him flying 30 feet, and his head hit a pole, yet he injured his ankle.. does he have some weird anatomy?

4-3
LeTouse's death: he was found lying on his stomach bleeding to death, which would suggest that he was shot from behind, right? This would maybe explain why he didn't name his killer to Apollo (although I like the theory of him not actually knowing Daryan or have time to describe him). But that raises another contradiction: wasn't there a struggle since Daryan had to have taken LeTouse's gun? If so, why was LeTouse facing away from Daryan?

Even if we assume Daryan maybe stole the gun ahead of time (maybe LeTouse put it down somewhere), and there was no struggle, Daryan just snuck up on LeTouse from behind, that doesn't work either. LeTouse fell facing the door, which is the only exit big enough for Daryan to go through, so he's closer to the door than Daryan was. Furthermore, there wasn't much room between LeTouse and the far wall (from the door), so I don't see where Daryan would have been hiding.

At first I thought the window had something to do with it, but the window was closed, and there was no bullet holes...

Also, why did Daryan order Machi to burn the guitar (with the cocoon)? If he already got rid of the person coming after the cocoon, why did they feel the need to destroy it (instead of taking it out after the show and doing whatever they were planning to do with it)? Machi was caught and sent to detention, but Daryan was free at that point, and even had excuse to examine the guitar. Was it just to make the crimes fit the lyrics so they think the killing was at the wrong time?

4-4
It's not totally unbased to think that Nick's old friends abandoned him. I realise that Not showing up =/= abandoned, but this is what Phoenix says after adopting Trucy (copied from the script)

:phoenix: "To be honest, I was pretty lost those first few days. Thinking back on it, it was a pretty dark time in my life. But Trucy... happy, smiling Trucy... she was my light."

From that, it seems as if he was all alone after losing his badge, 'cept for Trucy. Add to the fact that during his review with the Bar Association, only Kristoph stood up for him. Where were his allies? You'd think Gumshoe or Edgeworth or even Lana would try to pull some strings and help him somehow... Or is the Bar Association only defense lawyers? If that's the case, what about Grossberg? Was Nick too ashamed to go to his friends for help? Did his friends really abandon him? I doubt that, since all the help they gave him in 3-5.

I guess a explanation could be that 4-4 was played through the MASON system and not actually Phoenix, and thus Nick didn't feel the need to show the jury (and thus the player) people that don't relate to the case, but it still felt a bit retconned to me...

Yet after disbarring him for 7 years, they not only let Phoenix participate, but set up the Jurist System (choosing the case, prosecution, defense, court, judge etc).. they're giving a disbarred lawyer full power over the system, yeah... Nick must've really been famous (or Edgey or Lana helped pull some strings). Chessmaster :hobohodo:?
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"
devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font

Last edited by MapleRose on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1000% Knight

4-1:

In the Japanese version, there is a picture of young!Trucy. I dunno why they changed it... maybe they really didn't want to spoil us about young!Trucy. Anyway, maybe he got an updated pic from the Wonder Bar's website? xD

Polly is a slow reader and writer... Remember how at the beginning of 4-4 it had been months since 4-3, but he hadn't finished writing it? xD Anyway, it's more for the purpores of the story, since the conversation "Do you know what happened?" "Yeah" "kk" wouldn't have helped the audience. However, considering how it touched upon the subject of forged evidence, which the police department and prosecutor's office really didn't like, they could've kept a lot of details under wraps.

4-2:

That's the whole point :P

4-3:

LeTouse and Daryan struggle, and maybe the arrangement, with LeTouse facing the door and Daryan behind him, could've happened b/c of the struggle; anything is possible from the struggle, since we know nothing about it xD

And Daryan wanted the cocoons burned b/c now Interpol would focus on the case even more, and if the cocoons were discovered it would be really bad.

Bad Player wrote:
4-1:

In the Japanese version, there is a picture of young!Trucy. I dunno why they changed it... maybe they really didn't want to spoil us about young!Trucy. Anyway, maybe he got an updated pic from the Wonder Bar's website? xD

Strange... in my game, I see an 8-year-old Trucy, not 15-year-old Trucy. Do I have a different English version of the game or something? I've been wondering ever since I saw the locket of 15-year-old Trucy on the site.

Bad Player wrote:
4-2:

That's the whole point :P

I read a fic where Mia was the one who saved him from the hit-and-run. Also another fic where Mia saved Phoenix from death when he fell into the water in 3-5. I really like this theory. Or, Phoenix is just so darn lucky! His name really is something, huh?

Anything can happen in the Ace Attorney world. :D

Bad Player wrote:
4-3:

LeTouse and Daryan struggle, and maybe the arrangement, with LeTouse facing the door and Daryan behind him, could've happened b/c of the struggle; anything is possible from the struggle, since we know nothing about it xD

And Daryan wanted the cocoons burned b/c now Interpol would focus on the case even more, and if the cocoons were discovered it would be really bad.

I was wondering about that, too, when I was replying this case today. I couldn't see how the bullet holes hit the left wall, and LeTouse was near the right wall facing the door. But yeah... your logic makes sense. We really don't know how the struggle was like. For all we know, Daryan could have rearranged the crime scene.

And here is another contradiction from 4-3. Lamiroir couldn't have been the accomplice, yes. But when Apollo tried to prove that, he talked about how the 30-feet range isn't far enough when the thingy rose with Klavier and the Lamiroir stand-in (Valant Gramayre - who knows how he managed to pull that off?). It seems that Apollo was talking about the Lamiroir stand-in, not Lamiroir, herself. Unless, Valant is a Borginian, which isn't true. The real Lamiroir was above the ceiling when the remote was pressed, so she could have been the accomplice.

I hope that made sense.
Proud shipper of FeeniexIris, ApolloxEma.

PL vs PW <33

Alice wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
4-1:

Strange... in my game, I see an 8-year-old Trucy, not 15-year-old Trucy. Do I have a different English version of the game or something? I've been wondering ever since I saw the locket of 15-year-old Trucy on the site.

Oops, sorry, I just replayed the case, and the photo was of young!Trucy, so nevermind >__< (bad memory is bad DX)

and lol, Phoenix's body is indestructible!

Anyway, something else that came up in 4-1 while I was replaying, when :garyuu: gets convicted at the end, he says:
:garyuu: "Is... this your idea of revenge, Phoenix Wright? Revenge for the events that took away your attorney's badge seven years ago!?"

Why would Kristoph say that at that point? This was before Nick went to investigate him in his prison cell during MASON. Sure Kristoph knows Nick had his suspicions, but saying "revenge for losing badge seven years ago" would imply Kristoph had something to do with it, thus Kristoph just admitted to having a hand in Nick losing his badge. He wouldn't do that since he took such precautions to not put suspicion on himself regarding that case (poison time bombs on the Mishims, killing Zak etc).....

Alice wrote:
And here is another contradiction from 4-3. Lamiroir couldn't have been the accomplice, yes. But when Apollo tried to prove that, he talked about how the 30-feet range isn't far enough when the thingy rose with Klavier and the Lamiroir stand-in (Valant Gramayre - who knows how he managed to pull that off?). It seems that Apollo was talking about the Lamiroir stand-in, not Lamiroir, herself. Unless, Valant is a Borginian, which isn't true. The real Lamiroir was above the ceiling when the remote was pressed, so she could have been the accomplice.

Apollo's point was that at the time the igniter in :kyouya:'s guitar went off, Lamiroir was in the air vent above the dressing room (since she heard Daryan say "press the switch"). Her position in the vent could have reached the stage because it was within 30feet of the stage. However, at that point in the performance, Klavier and the stand-in (Valant) were on the raised platform when the shooter made the transmission. The platform was raised to 15feet above the actual stage, meaning that at the moment the remote went off, Klavier's guitar would've been out of the real Lamiroir's range. So only Machi, who was on stage at the time, could have reached. Valant was also on the stage, but he's not Borginian.

MapleRose wrote:
Alice wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
4-1:

Oops, sorry, I just replayed the case, and the photo was of young!Trucy, so nevermind >__< (bad memory is bad DX)

Still, the picture of 15-year-old Trucy in the locket on the site is confusing me...

MapleRose wrote:
Alice wrote:

Apollo's point was that at the time the igniter in :kyouya:'s guitar went off, Lamiroir was in the air vent above the dressing room (since she heard Daryan say "press the switch"). Her position in the vent could have reached the stage because it was within 30feet of the stage. However, at that point in the performance, Klavier and the stand-in (Valant) were on the raised platform when the shooter made the transmission. The platform was raised to 15feet above the actual stage, meaning that at the moment the remote went off, Klavier's guitar would've been out of the real Lamiroir's range. So only Machi, who was on stage at the time, could have reached. Valant was also on the stage, but he's not Borginian.

Oh! That makes sense now! I've been wondering this contradiction for a long time, and I'm glad to understand now. :D Thanks.

PL vs PW <33

Alice wrote:
Still, the picture of 15-year-old Trucy in the locket on the site is confusing me...
Yeah, I think that's what confused me, I think I saw that pic in the locket on the site and went "hey wait....." XD

Alice wrote:
Oh! That makes sense now! I've been wondering this contradiction for a long time, and I'm glad to understand now. :D Thanks.
No problem ^_^

1000% Knight

Okay, Okay...

The locket: I guess I was a little confused, and didn't remember correctly ^^' In one version there's 15-yr old Trucy, and in the other is 8-yr old Trucy. If young!Trucy is in the English version, then regular Trucy is probably in the Japanese version...

Kristoph's line: Kristoph suspected Phoenix suspected Kristoph of the crimes. That's all :P If Phoenix thought Kristoph was the criminal 7 years ago, then 4-1 could be Phoenix's revenge, whether Kristoph was actually the criminal or not.

4-4: Well, I don't think Lana had much sway, considering what happened in 1-5. But Phoenix's "crime" could've been too big for Edgey or Gummy to help him with.

PL vs PW <33

Yeah I figured Kristoph thought that Phoenix suspected him, I think he tells Phoenix that "your friendship was never pure" or something when Nick visited him in prison. I just found it weird that he'd say at that point Phoenix was "taking revenge" on him for what happened 7 years ago because he's kinda admitting that he is related to that case. But I'm probably just reading too much into it, and it was meant as a foreshadowing line or something ^^;

Well Gummy is pretty much useless in terms of power, but I thought Edgey maybe would've had connections with the higher-ups to help pull some strings.... I guess that's just fanciful thinking on my part XD

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Bad Player wrote:
Well, with Daryan the shots probably did go where they would go, so that's okay. And if they could hand-wave aside that Machi's arm should not have been attached to his body if he had fired the gun, then they could hand wave that the bullets should be higher on the wall.

Coulda, didn't, argument invalid. A possibility (assuming Machi is guilty, and that there was no struggle, both perfectly reasonable with the information at the time of arrest) is that LeTouse was oblivious to Machi's murderous motive, and that LeTouse leaned down to ask for his gun back.

Bad Player wrote:
Machi's arm should not have been attached to his body

This is something that always bugs me about the AA fanbase. Everyone exaggerates the gun's (in-game) recoil. First, no one states that the gun has a 100% chance of dislocating the average user's shoulder. They always, always leave room for doubt. Second, you also underestimate Machi's build. It's probably because he dresses like a pussy. Also, Daryan is built about the same, just taller. AND a lot of Machi's sprites have him clutching his left arm, possibly from injury. With the information given in the game (including the assumption that whoever did it, by which the Judge means Machi, was trained), I would think anyone with common sense would say that Machi shooting LeTouse was possible.

Quite frankly, saying it's the biggest, most obvious contradiction infuriates me. It's not one at all!

PL vs PW <33

GigaHand wrote:
A possibility (assuming Machi is guilty, and that there was no struggle, both perfectly reasonable with the information at the time of arrest) is that LeTouse was oblivious to Machi's murderous motive, and that LeTouse leaned down to ask for his gun back.

But if this was the case, wouldn't LeTouse have been shot from the front, and thus fallen on his back when Apollo discovered his body? I think with the bullet going through him and him bleeding like that, did he have the strength to flip over?

It's the war of the Eyeglasses!

Spoiler: 4-4
Dunno if this has been bought up but when it goes to Court view, there are people in the audience even though it's the Jurist System and everyone is watching somewhere else on a camera.

JeremyGavin wrote:
Dunno if this has been bought up but when it goes to Court view, there are people in the audience even though it's the Jurist System and everyone is watching somewhere else on a camera.

They are always there watching cases. Those aren't juries. Just audience members.

It's the war of the Eyeglasses!

But I remember Apollo making a comment at the beginning of the trial about how empty the court is.

Here for my yearly login

Spoiler: Not sure if spoiler is needed, but to be nice
During the last case, the judge is about to give a verdict, when he couldn't possible give one, due to the Jurist system!!!

Signatures are hard...

Hey! Give them back you glimmerous fop!

I don't know if anyone has brought this up already, but
In case 4, during the mason system, when you are talking to young Vera, she bites her nails, yet she has already received the poisoned nail polish - why doesn't she suffer from poisoning?

Possible explanation
Spoiler:
Maybe she just hadn't used it yet????

Supporter of:
Phoenix-Iris
Gumshoe-Maggy
Apollo-Vera
Godot-Coffee

I know, Wright?

Aebelskiver wrote:
I don't know if anyone has brought this up already, but
In case 4, during the mason system, when you are talking to young Vera, she bites her nails, yet she has already received the poisoned nail polish - why doesn't she suffer from poisoning?

Possible explanation
Spoiler:
Maybe she just hadn't used it yet????

Vera only used the nailpolish when she went outside. She hadn't bitten her nails while wearing it until 4-4.

desu desu

Someone asked this earlier about why Machi would need money enough to go along with Daryan.

From the way Machi spoke about it, it seemed like he was worried about Lamoir. He probably went along with it in order to get money for Lamoir's eye surgery. At least that's how I interpreted it.

But now that I think about it... Letouse falling the way he did is kinda weird... I'll have to look at the case again. Maybe Daryan pushed him in a weird way that Letouse was facing the door when he was shot. Or, Daryan had grabbed the gun during the struggle and Letouse had tried to run.

just gonna remind people to not use the japanese names, nobody is gonna try to remember them all and this is an english website :luke-side:

Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize

It may be a little picky, but for ALL and I mean ALL of the GS1-3 games, Phoenix always points with his LEFT hand.

HOWEVER.

When he jumps in as your assistant, he starts pointing with his RIGHT hand.

The proof is in the sprites:
ImageImage

Just bothered me a bit.

OBJECTION!

Darth GW7 wrote:
It may be a little picky, but for ALL and I mean ALL of the GS1-3 games, Phoenix always points with his LEFT hand.

HOWEVER.

When he jumps in as your assistant, he starts pointing with his RIGHT hand.

The proof is in the sprites:
ImageImage

Just bothered me a bit.

I assume it's just because of your viewpoint. It'd be a little awkward to have Phoenix point with his left hand and have his BACK to you, wouldn't it?

Spoiler: Mason system
you go to kristophs cell and get the nail polish right?
k no problem there. then you go 7 years back to present it to Vera
WHAT?

HoboPhoenix wrote:
Spoiler: Mason system
you go to kristophs cell and get the nail polish right?
k no problem there. then you go 7 years back to present it to Vera
WHAT?

Spoiler:
That's an old one. It's intended to be a game for the Jurors' benefit, so any oddities are probably just because of the way it's presented. It's no guarantee that Phoenix went about his investigation in the same way.
Not only that, but that piece of evidence is standing on the table in Drew Studio, anyway. I like to think he just showed her that one.

Beautiful flower

Not really a contradiction, just strange behaviour:

Spoiler: AJ case 3, Trucy
Okay, so when Apollo and Trucy met Valant for the first time, Apollo asked who's that, Trucy said she didn't know. But, when they met the second time, they went all "Oh hi! Long time no see! How are you?" and stuff. Why didn't she recognise him at the first time they met? Or did I remember things wrong? :odoroki: :minuki:

I also didn't understand the relationship between the Gramarye Troupe's members... sometimes they get along well, sometimes not... :meekins:
I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

Spoiler:
I think they stopped getting along after the accident with Thalassa, probably tore apart their relationship really bad.
Page 20 of 21 [ 834 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)