Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 1[ 19 posts ]

Hobohodo PhoenixTopic%20Title

Russian Pianist

Post here everything about him

I think he is much better then normal Nick, he seems to be much mysterious then before Hobohodo

It seems he is now a pianist in a Russian Bar (lol, i´m from Russia too!!!), I can even tell you what means ,,Borsht´´ in Russian, it is Russian/Ukraine/Belorussian red soup (very tasty).

I think he isn´t rich enough (Hobohodo), because of his hat, you could see it...
But still he is much better then normal Nicky, I hope that he will be in all cases of Gyakuten Saiban 4 and maybe even in one case a defense attourney again!!! (If the defendant will be Odoroki, lol, Phoenix will defend him!!!)
Hobohodo Eh?
Image The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Very soon on DS
Wii and DS Owner
Re: Hobohodo PhoenixTopic%20Title

Master of sharp things!

Well, we don't know all that much about GS4 Phoenix, aside from the fact that he claims not to have set foot in court for seven years, and that in that time has been a "piano player" at a crafty Russian restaurant for those seven years. On top of that, he never plays the piano, but instead plays poker, and hasn't lost a match yet (which is mathematically impossible, at least for seven straight years).

That's all we know, really. We won't know much else until the game comes out, that's for certain.

Oh, and of note is that he's not really a hobo, fans just call him that because he sort-of dresses like one. Just because he dresses like a bum doesn't automatically make him one, you know.

[Watchin' you]

I think he's undercover somehow....Like everyone says it's impossible to win every poker match. Unless he's just saying that... hm...

I kinda miss the dorky charm he had as an attorney though n.n;;

fwee

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
hasn't lost a match yet (which is mathematically impossible, at least for seven straight years).

No it isn't. It's just an extremely low probability, mathematically speaking. Ema

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Ok, this is a bit farfetched, but i just noticed that the symbol on Hobohodo hat or beanie is the same symbol thats on Ema jacket. coincedence? i think not! maybe some time between gs3 and gs4, they secretly got hitched, and kept this all hush hush, until maya found out and got jealous, so she quit being phoenix's sidekick, which got him all upset, so he quit the firm and became a hobo!!!
and of course, he has a deep passionate love for ema, and thats why he wears the symbol whenever he goes out and plays cards nowadays, so he always has her with him!!! Phoenix

*gets shot because of crazy theory*
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Russian Pianist

Hmm... I never seen that symbol on Older Ema before... But if it´s true, it makes sense...
Wii and DS Owner

*insert something witty here*

dullahan1 wrote:
Ok, this is a bit farfetched, but i just noticed that the symbol on Hobohodo hat or beanie is the same symbol thats on Ema jacket. coincedence? i think not! maybe some time between gs3 and gs4, they secretly got hitched, and kept this all hush hush, until maya found out and got jealous, so she quit being phoenix's sidekick, which got him all upset, so he quit the firm and became a hobo!!!
and of course, he has a deep passionate love for ema, and thats why he wears the symbol whenever he goes out and plays cards nowadays, so he always has her with him!!! Phoenix

*maulotaurs for good measure*

I really don't think Phoenix and Ema get hitched given the Ema is (was?) a major Edgeworth fangirl.

Gumshoe: Like gum on your shoe.

dullahan1 wrote:

...You sir are a genius!

*burns stacks of papers*

Seriously though, I doubt they did.
The knife in my trunk is for killing threads.

That kid nobody likes.

It would be rather funny though, and I can imagine the idea coming up at Capcom...

"Hey, you know what would be really funny?"
"..Yes. Let's do it."

Wouldn't be the first time.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

if you look at ema's sprite sheet, youll see the little symbol on her right breast. (not that i get enjoyment outta looking at pixelated chests ya pervs!!!)
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Actually, If I'm not mistaken, Ema's Smily pins represent H2O. Phoenix has the Oxygen one on his hat, and New Ema has a single Hydrogen pin on her bag. There's another Hydrogen pin unaccounted for.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Your victory is inevitable, Mr. Justice

Ooh, who has the last pin funtime.

I'm going with Edgeworth.

spr fckn srs peepz

FabuVinny wrote:
Ooh, who has the last pin funtime.

I'm going with Edgeworth.

I'm going with "Hobohodo has it, pierced, in an uncomfortable place."
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

Cinnamon Junkie

Like I said from the previous forum:

MAFIA! XD

I still think he and Edgey somehow incited the wrath of the Shikabane Syndicate and are lying low till they can get enough 'ammo' to fight back and have a court showdown! I bet Nick approaches Odoroki to take the case too, since Nick might have a hefty price tag on his head. It would explain why he's hiding out in a shady Russian restrauant - not exactly a place the a Japanese mafia group would approach.

Oh, and Croik mentioned writing a story where the Shikabane Mafia approaches Phoenix and tries to enlist his services! It's called "One of Every Colour" and you can find at this website: http://www.idletheme.com/objection/

spr fckn srs peepz

Cinnabar wrote:
Oh, and Croik mentioned writing a story where the Shikabane Mafia approaches Phoenix and tries to enlist his services! It's called "One of Every Colour" and you can find at this website: http://www.idletheme.com/objection/

I'd say this is a gross misevaluation of what Croik set out to write. To a point where I'd compare it to Alexis Vincent Charles Berbiguier de Terre-Neuve du Thym's beliefs that leprechauns ruled the world, and that he had been sent by God to eliminate them.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

lol, do I suddenly have an agent? Redd White (In the interests of full disclosure, the fic in question is graphic yaoi).

Back on topic, I adore Phoenix's new look (except I'm not fond of the beanie. Get a better hat!). It seems like for 2007 all my favorite game characters are getting older, scruffier looks, and I couldn't be happier for it. I think it'll give Phoenix and extra layer of depth that he needs after GS3.
ImageImage

spr fckn srs peepz

Croik wrote:
lol, do I suddenly have an agent? Redd White (In the interests of full disclosure, the fic in question is graphic yaoi).

I dunno, but from my reaction, you have someone trying to build a literary corpus around Croik the author.

It may include a mandatory study of potatoes.

Also, the beanie is probably there to say : "It's blue and pink! It's Phoenix all right!"

Russian Pianist

Miles Edgeworth wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

...You sir are a genius!

*burns stacks of papers*

Yes, she was a fan of Edgeworth, but Wright saved her sister
Wii and DS Owner

Mystic Lawyer

PhoenixBG wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

...You sir are a genius!

*burns stacks of papers*

Yes, she was a fan of Edgeworth, but Wright saved her sister
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)