Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 1 of 1[ 39 posts ]

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but in 4-3...Topic%20Title

'Sup?

... You can see Apollo and Trucy in the opening. Look at the first picture in the Screenshots section, the one that has Klavier holding his arm up in the air on the stage. Below him, you can see someone with a top hat and a wand, and someone with spikey hair.
... I love it when Capcom does these types of things, don't you? :D
Image Image
Re: I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but in 4-3...Topic%20Title

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Haha, sharp eye. I didn't notice that at all. xD And yeah, I love it when Capcom does that. Not just Capcom... just about any game really. Easter eggs always give me giggles.

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

For anyone who can't see this it's right near the front Under the tiny Daryan on the stage. Although The spiked one looks like someone is sticking there middle finger up.
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
For anyone who can't see this it's right near the front Under the tiny Daryan on the stage. Although The spiked one looks like someone is sticking there middle finger up.

It... kinda does. But not really, since the point looks more like it's coming from the head, so it looks more like hair. Besides, Klavier would've noticed and would have quite a few things to say to him during their break.
Image Image

LawfulMagician wrote:
KrazyKaro wrote:

It... kinda does. But not really, since the point looks more like it's coming from the head, so it looks more like hair. Besides, Klavier would've noticed and would have quite a few things to say to him during their break.

I know but it looks rather epic. Good Easter egg find still. And I'd love to see Klaiver explode on Apollo. I know it's turrposed to be apollo and trucy but why is apollo the same size as trucy in the pic? By the looks of things Apollo's taller but on that screenshot there the same siz if not Trucy being bigger.?
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
LawfulMagician wrote:
KrazyKaro wrote:

I know but it looks rather epic. Good Easter egg find still. And I'd love to see Klaiver explode on Apollo. I know it's turrposed to be apollo and trucy but why is apollo the same size as trucy in the pic? By the looks of things Apollo's taller but on that screenshot there the same siz if not Trucy being bigger.?

Yes, that'd be hilarious. :hobolaugh:
Anyways, yeah, Trucy's supposed to be only a few inches above his shoulders, but I think the picture's accurate. It's her top hat that's making you think she's about the same size as him. If you add her top hat to her height, she's almost above his humongous forehead. :snap:
Image Image

^---Hmmm, Guess your right, i'm going by the officaly Art and i just put the two pictures togher and Trucy with her hat on only reaches up to his ear. Thats what i was going on anyway.

4-3 seems to have alot of eastereggs like the little ninja dude that shows up.

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
^---Hmmm, Guess your right, i'm going by the officaly Art and i just put the two pictures togher and Trucy with her hat on only reaches up to his ear. Thats what i was going on anyway.

4-3 seems to have alot of eastereggs like the little ninja dude that shows up.

I'd perfer to say that the whole game of GS4 has a lot of eastereggs. XD
Anyway, I used one of the wallpapers to compare their heights (the second one, to be exact).
... It's amazing how tall Kristoph is.
Image Image

hehe I on one of the paper it looks like Hobo Nick is taller but if you take of the hat i think Kristoph is the tallest character in the entire series. Although i could have a snap that Daryan is but thats because of his hair. His zoomed out court sprite seems to be the tallest along with Max and Redd. Zack looks taller but cut the hat of he isnt. Hmm. I think Krissi s the tallest in the series.

'Sup?

So if Nick's around Edgeworth's height and Edgeworth 178 centimeters, which turns into about 5.8 feet... Kristoph's probably around 6 feet tall!
Image Image

Cool i'm the same hieght as my favrorite character!

And how the heel do you do the maths. -,- I'm surrposed to be in maths alpha and i fail at measurements but we found another easteregg (Kind off)

'Sup?

There's this measurement table in the back of my agenda and I just placed Edgeworth's height in cetimeters in the caculator, multiplied it by .3937 (since inches is a US measurement and centimeters is a Metric measurement), then I divided that by 12, which got me to around 5.8 feet.
... I should've done the work myself on a piece of paper or something (especially because I'm one grade up in math), but... I'm too lazy. XP
Image Image

Looks like you lack things to do? =]
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

'Sup?

K_V_N wrote:
Looks like you lack things to do? =]

No, it's quite the opposite, actually. >__>;

::edit::
I tried to figure out the rest of the characters' (or at least, the rest of the characters on the wallpaper) heights, out of curiousity, and I think I might be pretty accurate with them.
Klavier looks an inch taller then Nick, so he's probably 5' 9''.
Then I compared Apollo to Klavier, and thought he might be around about 5' 4''- 5'5'' ish.
And Ema looks about an inch shorter, so she's probably 5' 3''- 5' 4'' (Then again, she wears heels... Probably 5' 3'' or something.)
Finally, I looked at Trucy. She was pretty much at should height of Klavier and Nick, so I estimated something around 5' 0'' or 5' 1''. She's short... but that makes her even more adorable!
... But to get back on topic, I think 4-3 is the case that's filled with the most eastereggs in AJ.
Apollo and Trucy in the opening, the ninja (even though it was only the defense's bench), and that person outside of Sunshine Coliseum that looks like Larry that was discussed in another topic...
Image Image

There's actully two larrys in 4-3 the artist AND the normal one.
In 4-2 by eldoons house theres a poster and it looks liek edgey.

'Sup?

I wonder if there's--
Oh wait, I think I found another!
It's in
Spoiler: 4-4 Spoilers
The old Drew Studio. There's this bulletion board in the right-side of the studio, and on there, there's the Gramarye symbol on there. Maybe Drew or Vera was the one who made the symbol for them...?

And I think I kinda messed up on their heights. Apollo's probably 5'6'' and Ema 5'5''.
Trucy's probably 5'2'' or something... though it doesn't change that she's short.
Image Image

LawfulMagician wrote:
I wonder if there's--
Oh wait, I think I found another!
It's in
Spoiler: 4-4 Spoilers
The old Drew Studio. There's this bulletion board in the right-side of the studio, and on there, there's the Gramarye symbol on there. Maybe Drew or Vera was the one who made the symbol for them...?

And I think I kinda messed up on their heights. Apollo's probably 5'6'' and Ema 5'5''.
Trucy's probably 5'2'' or something... though it doesn't change that she's short.

I can see that! IT's small but it's there. There's also a volcano painting in th

Although somthing's wrong with your heights i worked trucy to be 5'3"

Also, If you look at Klaivers office, by the burnt guitar theres a small card type thing. Am i the only one that thinks it looks like shelly DeKillers?

WAIT SCRATCH THAT! I've Found Dekillers card! In the Wright anything agency. Look were the 4 hoops are on the shelf and theres an Ace of spades and look a pink card! Think at the end of 2-4 Did franszika give itback to him then!

Edit: From zooming in it's infact a 3 of hearts :(

'Sup?

Too bad it isn't de Killer's card... :sadshoe:
But that card in Klavier's office does look very similar to de Killer's.
Which could only mean that it was not Machi who lit the guitar on fire, but de Killer!
... But anyway, she probably is 5' 3''. She's still short, though. XP
Image Image

Last edited by LawfulMagician on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Machi, DeKillers Apprentice.

I've just noticed that Mr Salty is on the side of eldoons cart on the brown tub.
And in Dr. Meraktis' Office There's a bottle on the floor and it looks like hobo's grape juice.

Also that same card in Klaivers office is also at the same time on the black chair.(That i reallllllyyyy want) They look the same but at diffrent angles.

During 2-3 you can count how many guitar cases there are. I counted 3. There's wo guitars in the dressing room. Plus Daryans "Geeter" And Klaiver says he didn't open his case untill the night So thats 4. So What the hell? So either someone didn't bring there guitar in case. (If they counts to anything)

And in Lamirors dressing room. at the side of the sofa theres a black box or suitcase thing. What the hell is that? I though it was a toolbox but it looks more serious than that?

((I've just noticed how Klaiver's office looks like my bedroom with out the guitars instead i have a book shelf -,-. Well i don't have a giant screen but a TV and a rather large sound system counts?)

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
Machi, DeKillers Apprentice.

I've just noticed that Mr Salty is on the side of eldoons cart on the brown tub.
And in Dr. Meraktis' Office There's a bottle on the floor and it looks like hobo's grape juice.

Also that same card in Klaivers office is also at the same time on the black chair.(That i reallllllyyyy want) They look the same but at diffrent angles.

I don't think the card on his chair is the same as the one on the table, since it's black instead of pink (I would love to have the chair, too).

KrazyKaro wrote:
During 2-3 you can count how many guitar cases there are. I counted 3. There's wo guitars in the dressing room. Plus Daryans "Geeter" And Klaiver says he didn't open his case untill the night So thats 4. So What the hell? So either someone didn't bring there guitar in case. (If they counts to anything)

I counted 7 guitars (plus the ones in Lamiroir's room). :eh?:

KrazyKaro wrote:
And in Lamirors dressing room. at the side of the sofa theres a black box or suitcase thing. What the hell is that? I though it was a toolbox but it looks more serious than that?

It's the suitcase Machi was planning to stuff his moneyz in.
That's probably Lamiroir's and/or Machi's suitcase.

KrazyKaro wrote:
((I've just noticed how Klaiver's office looks like my bedroom with out the guitars instead i have a book shelf -,-. Well i don't have a giant screen but a TV and a rather large sound system counts?)

I say it counts.
Oh, and I think I've found another.
In the Borschet Bowl Club, there's a picture on top of the fireplace.
I think that's a picture of Mia! :mia:
Image Image

^---Hmmm,, kinda looks like a fat version of mia. But it 4really loks like her. The doll next to it looks like Ini mini. Or whatever her name is. Also just above the piano theres a small alcove and it looks like some type of Radio. Not like DeKillers radio but it looks odd sitting there.

And in the meraktis clinic if you look at the people sitting ther EXACT same people are sitting in the EXACT Same postion as they did in the httie clinic. What did they wait 8 years and still haven't got an appoiment,

((My easter eggs are crap. ))

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
^---Hmmm,, kinda looks like a fat version of mia. But it 4really loks like her. The doll next to it looks like Ini mini. Or whatever her name is.

Hey, it does! Never noticed that... :yuusaku:

KrazyKaro wrote:
Also just above the piano theres a small alcove and it looks like some type of Radio. Not like DeKillers radio but it looks odd sitting there.

I don't think that's a radio. I think that's a picture of someone with brown hair, blue eyes, and reddish-piwaitaminute. Maybe because Nick used to study Art in IV University...
He drew a picture of Young Trucy and put it there?

KrazyKaro wrote:
And in the httie clinic if you look at the people sitting ther EXACT same people are sitting in the EXACT Same postion as they did in the httie clinic. What did they wait 8 years and still haven't got an appoiment,

((My easter eggs are crap. ))

Maybe they live there. Or maybe they're just loitering.
And they aren't crap. All eastereggs are fun! :edgy:
Image Image

Last edited by LawfulMagician on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

The radio thing i was talking about is by the blackboard. It doesnt looks like picture so i think we're looking at dffrent things. But there is picture there but it looks blank to me. Also in the same botcsht bowel club look at the create phoenix's juice s in. The symbol on the side of it looks like the gramarye seal aswell :O

And one more thing. The ace of Spades in Wright anything agency. Could that be the forged evidence? Although it doesn't have the blood stain on it... hmm....

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
The radio thing i was talking about is by the blackboard. It doesnt looks like picture so i think we're looking at dffrent things. But there is picture there but it looks blank to me.

Oh, I know what you're talking about now. I think that's just an empty bottle of grape juice (or wine, since it looks different from Nick's bottles). But you don't see the person in the picture? There's some brown, blue, yellow, and reddish-pink over the sheet music stand.

KrazyKaro wrote:
Also in the same botcsht bowel club look at the create phoenix's juice s in. The symbol on the side of it looks like the gramarye seal aswell :O

I think it looks more like a... tiger? It's too blurry to determine what the logo is. >__>

KrazyKaro wrote:
And one more thing. The ace of Spades in Wright anything agency. Could that be the forged evidence? Although it doesn't have the blood stain on it... hmm....

No, it's not the Bloody Ace. Along with it not having blood, it'd be stuffed into the lead detective's evidence locker, so they wouldn't be able to get to back.
Image Image

^----S*&^ there goes my fanfic. My OC ends up stealing the card of off them .

The music stand all i see is a white book no picture,

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
^----S*&^ there goes my fanfic. My OC ends up stealing the card of off them .

Ah! I'm sorry! :glasses:
... Wait, maybe you could have the OC steal the card from the Evidence Locker Room by bribing the guard or something, then have them use those lasers spies use to break into safes or another device/object and get the evidence...?

KrazyKaro wrote:
The music stand all i see is a white book no picture,

Are you looking above the music stand? It's right next to the bottle.
Image Image

HOLY crap thats tiny. But it looks blank to me.

Also i've just noticed in Krissi's cell theres a little bird in a cage wtf? I know he bribed the gaurds and so on
(That was my fave part of my fanfic when the sister askes about why her boyfriend Daryan is in a jail suit and he is still in is suit.)
And how does he feed it? I'm confused

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
HOLY crap thats tiny. But it looks blank to me.

Also i've just noticed in Krissi's cell theres a little bird in a cage wtf? I know he bribed the gaurds and so on
(That was my fave part of my fanfic when the sister askes about why her boyfriend Daryan is in a jail suit and he is still in is suit.)
And how does he feed it? I'm confused

He probably was feeling lonely, so he asked if he could have his dog, Vongole, with him in his cell. They said he was pushing it and they compromised by giving Kristoph a bird instead. :garyuu:
Or maybe he wanted something to sing when he played his violin.
And he probably brought food with him to feed to the bird.
Or if he's being fed inside his cell, then he just gives the bird a bit of his food.
Image Image

Sod the bird i want food. Anyway. Yeah, And what happened to Voongole i mean Klaiver doesn't mention it and theres no sign of a dog in his office
And this starting to sound like the Krissi fanbase.

Look atb the screenshots for 4-2 the arieal shot for doctor pulling the stand. the barrel on the op is on the left side. When on the location picture it's on the right,

((YES! for my fanfic. I'll add the dog to her place Might take me half an hour to fix the plot holes but hey.))

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
Sod the bird i want food. Anyway. Yeah, And what happened to Voongole i mean Klaiver doesn't mention it and theres no sign of a dog in his office
And this starting to sound like the Krissi fanbase.

I always imagined that Klavier's taking care of it at his place (I imagine him living in a condo or something). And he probably didn't mention it because no one asked. XP
... And it kinda is, isn't it?

KrazyKaro wrote:
Look atb the screenshots for 4-2 the arieal shot for doctor pulling the stand. the barrel on the op is on the left side. When on the location picture it's on the right,

It does look that way, but if you look closely below the barrel, you can see the tip of the roof, so it's is on the left.

KrazyKaro wrote:
((YES! for my fanfic. I'll add the dog to her place Might take me half an hour to fix the plot holes but hey.))

I'm really interested in your fanfic now. :adrian:
Image Image

I'm too scared to post it. And it'd have to go through each chapter and do the talic and underline font. PM me and give me your email i'll mail it to you if you want. I writeit at school in the PLC when i'm boared.

And no thebarrel is on the left side in the screenshot. Unless were looking at diffrent ones.

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
I'm too scared to post it. And it'd have to go through each chapter and do the talic and underline font. PM me and give me your email i'll mail it to you if you want. I writeit at school in the PLC when i'm boared.

Alright.

KrazyKaro wrote:
And no thebarrel is on the left side in the screenshot. Unless were looking at diffrent ones.

Maybe our lefts and rights are different or something... XP
Image Image

I'll try a symbol diagram of it.
< = Barrel. ^= Tip of roof. --- = Rs of roof.

Screenshot: <^---
Loacation: ---^>

If that makes anysense i checked it out at school and they are on diffrent places.

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
I'll try a symbol diagram of it.
< = Barrel. ^= Tip of roof. --- = Rs of roof.

Screenshot: <^---
Loacation: ---^>

If that makes anysense i checked it out at school and they are on diffrent places.

No, the barrel's on the same place, it just kind of hard to see. If you look a bit down of the barrels and inbetween the chair legs, you can see the tip of the roof poking out.
Image Image

^----hmmmm,,, it kinda looks odd but i think it youre right. I'm not sure through, but it looks that way.

Anyway his really isn't much now but look at the collisum stage locations. On the normal one in the back ground you can see a pink, nlue and green screens. And i don't know if this is ight or noth bt when the tower is up you can't see them just one of the red strobe lights. The screens disserper.

'Sup?

KrazyKaro wrote:
^----hmmmm,,, it kinda looks odd but i think it youre right. I'm not sure through, but it looks that way.

Anyway his really isn't much now but look at the collisum stage locations. On the normal one in the back ground you can see a pink, nlue and green screens. And i don't know if this is ight or noth bt when the tower is up you can't see them just one of the red strobe lights. The screens disserper.

Actually, the tower just blocks the screens from view.
Image Image

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I didn't notice that!
Now I want to run and grab my DS just to watch that scene. /Lame xD
Image Image
:radio: Avatar/Gumshoe banner by me; awesome Professor Layton banner by Nadindi. CLICK ON IT.
Visit my deviantART, you foolishly foolish fools!

The Twisted Samurai

folizzle_! wrote:
I didn't notice that!
Now I want to run and grab my DS just to watch that scene. /Lame xD

"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Exorcist Apprentice

LawfulMagician wrote:
... You can see Apollo and Trucy in the opening. Look at the first picture in the Screenshots section, the one that has Klavier holding his arm up in the air on the stage. Below him, you can see someone with a top hat and a wand, and someone with spikey hair.
... I love it when Capcom does these types of things, don't you? :D

Perceive Eyes

:gotcha:
Page 1 of 1 [ 39 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)