Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 2 of 4[ 150 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: What AJ characters do you like/dislike?Topic%20Title

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

Hrm. I don't think I outright hated anyone...disliked, maybe. I was mostly ambivalent on a LOT of the characters...it's even hard for me to think of anyone I actually even disliked a bit...

Dislike
-Alita
-Brushel (Kind of.)
Spoiler: 4-4
He gave some interesting info on Apollo during the Mason System segment, so I forgave him a bit. XD

Also:
Spoiler: 4-4 Again
The flashback characters. Phoenix, Klavier, Gumshoe. Hated them. Phoenix was cocky as hell, Klavier was an upstart-bastard, and Gumshoe was all "I'm gonna beat you, pal!" Bugged the HELL out of me. If there were any "characters" in this game that I actually hated, it was these three.

Loved!
-Apollo (Where do I start? He has potential for such an interesting backstory [some of which has already been hinted at or told outright], he's adorable, and his sense of humor/sarcasm is beautiful. It shines especially during the second case when you can examine the People Park sign, or just in the various snippets of dialogue he has with Trucy.)
He "fell through the system?" What could that possibly mean? It leaves open so many windows for character development. I want this to be resolved so badly! I'm also a complete sucker for things like the Perceive ability, in that its use is limited to those within a certain family. His connection to the Gramarye family was like "WHOA" when I first played the game, and I still think it's freaking awesome.

-Phoenix (I will always love Phoenix. Really, I will. Though I may love Apollo more. And his character development just makes sense to me.)
-Klavier (Awesome incarnate? Possibly. Potential for an interesting backstory? I definitely think so.)
-Kristoph (What the hell could have driven him to do all that? What started him on that path?)
-Lamiroir
Spoiler: 4-3/4-4
How did Thalasa end up in Borginia? Why did she give up Apollo? What kind of life did she have in the Troupe?

...I like my characters with (the potential for, as it stands now) crazy complicated backstories. XD It's one of the reasons I love Apollo so freaking much. :odoroki:

Dislike? Not really. I guess you can say I disliked some of the guilty party, but that's reasonable. Though, Kristoph has an interesting character.

Like? Surprisingly, AJ is my favorite out of all the games so far. It's probably because of the characters.

Apollo - I feel like he is unloved by fans, but I don't blame them. I just feel like he has so much potential for character development in future games, especially with his background and personality and all.
NinjAngel wrote:
-Apollo (Where do I start? He has potential for such an interesting backstory [some of which has already been hinted at or told outright], he's adorable, and his sense of humor/sarcasm is beautiful. It shines especially during the second case when you can examine the People Park sign, or just in the various snippets of dialogue he has with Trucy.)
He "fell through the system?" What could that possibly mean? It leaves open so many windows for character development. I want this to be resolved so badly! I'm also a complete sucker for things like the Perceive ability, in that its use is limited to those within a certain family. His connection to the Gramarye family was like "WHOA" when I first played the game, and I still think it's freaking awesome.

I totally agree! So very much. I love his interactions with people, especially Trucy,
knowing their relationship with each other. I am a sucker for sibling relationships.

Phoenix - Sure, he seems like a changed person, but I think he hasn't changed TOO much. I really love the new character developments, even though many people don't. 7 years can really change a person, especially when it comes to what happened to Phoenix. It's hilarious how he is not forthcoming with info, which makes Apollo mad. lol He has his reasons. I bet he is still the same old Phoenix in the inside. He just learned to have a poker face because of Trucy, since he was so easy to read before.

Trucy - She is so adorable! And bubbly! Still, she has a different side to her that only her dad knows.
She cried at the end of the game! We know she isn't always a happy girl.
Definitely a brave girl that has experienced a lot of tragedies when it comes to family. I can't imagine how much pain she went through, since I have pretty much a steady family. Trucy is such a great assistant. She definitely helps a lot. I think she and Apollo make the perfect team!

Because of these 3 characters, I love this game. I can't get enough of them. lol Especially Apollo. <3 Oh, and the relationship between him, Phoenix and Trucy. A sucker for family relationships? OH YES. 8D I wish there were more fan-fics between these 3 characters.

Too lazy to type anymore. lol Though, I don't think there are any more characters I think are my favorites. Oh, and I am pretty much indifferent when it comes to Klavier. So I don't fall in the two extremes.
Proud shipper of FeeniexIris, ApolloxEma.

Before me, you rightly tremble.

I pretty much didn't care for (or about) any of the characters in this game.

Klavier Gavin is at the top of my "hate" list due to him being the worst/most useless prosecutor in the series thus far (yes, I'm counting Winston Payne). His "rockstar" persona was too gimmicky and shallow for me to be taken with...he had the personality of a soggy tissue. He was a bore in the courtroom, failed to show any drive for his job, and sapped all the satisfaction out of the courtroom victories with his lame hand-holding during the trials. In short, he was a pathetic excuse for a prosecutor/opponent. He'd be one of the few I'd tell to quit his day job.

There was no one I liked, merely tolerated. The characterization in this game was well below the bar set forth by the first three. I felt like there was something missing...a certain spark. I'm pleased that AAI, while not perfect, has recovered that spark.

Defense Attorney

Phoenix Wright (woohoo)
Trucy Wright (yea!)
Apollo Justic ( Uh huh)
Klavier(oh his just too handsome)
Ema Skye (good to see you again)

Dislike
Gavin (omg...)

Others are all pretty neutral. i guess...

I feel sorry for phoenix wright though...he just appears to well.. forge evidence like water. like example in AJ first case...that forged card...he changed...i feel sorry for him.

Like: Apollo, Trucy, Ema, Kristoph, Vera, Machi.

Dislike: Klavier (well, only in court, every other time he was alright and his theme is really annoying.), Drew Misham, Spark Brushel, the Grammaryes, and Meekins.

Power of Flower

I liked Ema and Klavier the most by far.

Wherever you go, I will be there.

1. Lamiroir
2. Ema Skye
3. Wocky Kitaki
4. Machi Tobaye
5. Vera Misham

Dislike
1. Apollo Justice
2. Hobo Wright (ONLY AS A HOBO)
3. Alita Tiala
4. Klavier Gavin
5. Trucy Wright

*expects to be nuked down to the ground*

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

Achtung, baby!! <3

MissEdgeworth wrote:
I am a little shocked people have replied.

(By hate comments I meant towards characters, If anyone hates me thats their problem :karma: )
I shall make my list

Trucy :minuki:
Klavier :kyouya:
Kristoph :garyuu:
Daryan :pencileraser:
Phoenix :hobohodo:
Ema. :yummy:

Eh. (kinda)

Apollo :odoroki:
Thalassa Gramarye

Dislike (these people are soo...gah, they do NOT deserve emoticons)

Valant Gramarye
Zak Gramarye
Magnifi Gramarye

whoa! you kinda dislike all gramarye's :hotti:

my list :

like :

Klavier gavin :kyouya:
Kristoph gavin :garyuu:
Trucy (a bit only) :minuki:
ema :yummy:

dislike :

Daryan :haha:
hobo phoenix (but I like normal phoenix) :hobohodo:
Valant Gramarye (don't know but just can't like him) :varanbaran:

(Sp)ace Detective

Like:
:ema: SCIENCE!

Ok:
Besides the ones I don't feel strongly about?
:odoroki: He's a cool enough guy despite his lack of character development, but if I had to describe him in one word, it would be "noob".
:hobohodo: I miss the old Phoenix, although the magnificent bastard Hobohodo is cool too.
:snap: The guitar hero thing got old pretty quickly and the hand-holding was rather annoying, but convicting your own brother of murder takes guts. I respect that.

Don't Like:
:minuki: Bland character who isn't even physically attractive enough to make up for it.
:haha: Annoying jerk. The hair doesn't impress me.
:meekins: WHY MUST YOU CONSTANTLY TORMENT ME if AAI isn't the last time he shows up as anything other than a dead guy I will asplode with rage >:(
:egg: Do I really need to explain this one?

:varanbaran: Oh, and the entire Gramarye family (except Thalassa). Clearly some people didn't learn the lessons of the Fey clan. :Temsai:
Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.

Power of Flower

I thought Valant was awesome. What's wrong with you people?

Gumshoe's #1 Fan

Like:
Klavier
Kristoph
Phoenix
Daryan

HATE >_<:
Ema

Average:
Apollo (not as interesting as Phoenix)
Trucy
Spark Brushel
Gramarye Troupe
Olga Orly
Guy Eldoon
Vera Misham
Machi

Slightly Dislike:
Everybody else
I HAVE CHORTLES!

Lurking somewhere around

Apollo
Kristoph (Check out the saiyan powahs)
Klavier (He's kinda bland, but oh well. It's the potential that counts.)
Daryan
Hobohodo

Dislike :

Ema (Like her grumpiness, but when there's a case and she's in the way...) ._.
Brushel (Don't know if I should laugh or cry at that guy)

Previously Cardiovore

:garyuu: -- His classiness, and the fact that I subconsciously picked up some of his mannerisms. When I found he was evil, I couldn't bring myself to change my opinions on him.
:odoroki: -- Oh sure he doesn't compare to our Phoenix, but I thought he was still pretty cool.
:varanbaran: -- There was the odd time when he appeared and I was like "I have to talk to YOU again?", but all-in-all he appealed to me.
:sassy: -- Was shocked to see her of all people show up in the game. But kinda pleased.

DISLIKE
:minuki: -- Why oh why, Capcom, do you give us overzealous teen girl sidekicks?
:pasta: -- Alright, I'm trying to find your damn noodle stand! Shaddap already!!
:egg: -- "Reporter with Freakish Character Design Disturbs Player", end quote.
:karate: -- "Yo I'mma G!" ...No, that's just your grade.
:haha: -- Don't wiggle your phallic hair at me!
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Like:
:odoroki: -He's pretty cool, even if he does lack some character development. Besides, its fun to make fun of him :hobolaugh:
:garyuu: -He's just really awesome. Everything about him is amazing. I actually picked up a lot of his postures and movements.
Also, he's really frickin evil and is an interesting character. Who else murders with nail polish!?

:kyouya: -He's pretty awesome too. Not as awesome as Kristoph, but I still think he's a great character. Plus there's a lot of potential for character developement in the next game. Maybe instead of going from cold and heartless to good like the other prosecuters he'll go in the opposite direction
because of Kristoph being a murderer and using Klavier to get Phoenix to lose his job

:hobohodo: -I don't care if he's a hobo, he's still epic! I love how he always seems so spacey and how he's always picking on Apollo. I still wonder if that's really grape juice or not...
:doodle: -...I don't really know why. I just like her.
:haha: -For some reason I just think he's really funny, even if he is a jerk. I love making fun of his phallic hair

Ok:
:yummy:-She's pretty funny (Especially when she snackoos Apollo), but her constant complaining over not becoming a forensic scientist is really annoying considering the fact that being a detective is really similar if you ask me...
:karate:-The way he obsessed over Alita and talked like a gangsta was kinda irritating (The gangster thing wasn't that annoying though, just sometimes it was a little forced).
Spoiler: 4-2
However, I still feel bad for him since he found out that the bullet is still in him.

Dislike:
:mina:-Doctors/Nurses scare me.
And then there's her plan to let Wocky die from the bullet. That was just really disturbing to me...

:egg: -Umm...Disturbing much? Especially his "nervous habit". Ugh
:megaphone: -Annoying, as we all know

The Gramaryes:
These people don't deserve smileys
Magnifi-He just seems like a massive jerkoff. Why the hell does he need Valent and Zak to kill him? Just write a note saying I give the rights to Zak and shoot yourself godammit!!
Zak-He is a massive jerkoff
Valent-He's tolerable. But he's still very annoying. He practically pedo-stalks you in 4-3. He's not as bad as the rest of them though.

The Law

I like most of the characters in the game it was the annoy ones I couldn't stand.
Daryan- He was just mean I knew he guilty as hell when he interrupted when I was in the detention center with Machi and hit Lamiroir anyone who hits a blind person in the face should get shot.
Brushel- He's is annoy has hell he makes Meekins look tolerable in fact he made me move Meekins to my likable characters list.

i'll get an avvy later

Like:

:odo-objection: : he's awesome, plain and simple. His personality is highly comparable to other people in life.
:sillytrucy: : she's probably the nuttiest assistant yet, and her jokes never get old.
:sassy: : she might have gotten moody over the past 9 years, but she's also gotten more awesome. Plus she has pairings now.
:violin: :He's the combination of every villian so far. Need I go on?

Don't Like:

:kyouya-pull: : he's arrogant, and he's a target for pairings with EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THE GAME! ESPECIALLY APOLLO AND EMA!!! Who the HELL was it that created Klema!?

:varanbaran: : so goddamn arrogant, that if he called himself magical trevor, i'd rip out his spine and hang him with it. I hope he got locked up for confessing to framing Zak.

:karate: : he's stupid, dumb, clueless, oblivious, and for some reason, idiots pair him with Pearl. WHY!?

:Hoboright: : he lost his awesomeness over the last 7 years, and though he was the new Mia, I hope he has a Half-blood prince pulled on him in GS5.
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

You were never supposed to exist.

I first started off by really disliking the Apollo arc because it completely excluded the original story and ruined a lot of characters. But after my friend showed me a few articles that suggest that it is an alternative universe and such, I started to like it as its own unique plotline.

Favourite and hated characters, eh? Well...
Spoiler:
1) :hobohodo: Good ol' Phoenix will always live on in my heart.
:phoenix: I hated how he was out of character in the trial though. And what was with that attitude shown towards OOC Gumshoe? :sadshoe:
2) :garyuu: Kristoph. The best villian ever to exist in AJ. Most fitting companion for Dahlia. :chinami:
3) :kyouya: Heh, the design of his character attracted me almost immediately and I love his use of German. XD He's the first nice prosecutor there is. :D
4) :yummy: Ema...I was quite sad when she said that she had failed her Science Examination. D8 It was horrible, coz she was so enthusiastic about it in AA and AA:I ! AJ scientific investigations are by far the best though. :D
5) :agent-Smith: Lamiror and Machi. They're both very interesting sub characters. So mysterious. :)

Hated/Disliked Characters (Please don't kill me if you disagree, okay?)

1) :Brush-Sniff: Brushel...Um, no comment. It's quite obvious...And his PERCEIVE!! AHHHH
2) :study: Stickler. al;dkfa;ldkfja;lksjfadsf What on earth was he? The boring version of Oldbag's grandson??
3) :payne-stroke: I think I had a stroke when I realised that Payne was still alive.
4) :snackood: *gets shot* Yeah... I didn't like Apollo that much for a few reasons.
Reason no. 1, His NAME. I get that the 'Wright' pun was not the best thing in the world but still, I'd HATE it if I were a lawyer called Mr. Justice.
Reason no. 2, no character development whatsoever. He just kinda reacted to what everyone said and got snackooed by Ema a lot.
5) :karate: Wocky was no help in his case. And I guess I'm just not that attracted towards gangsters.

These are my own opinions, so if you disagree, please do not spam.
Why are you...lying to me?
Higurashi Kai English Fandub Manager: http://higukai-fandub.deviantart.com

Captain Hair!

AJ seemed to have a lot of annoying characters, but the one that bugged me the most was Klavier. His personality was quite dull, especially for being the game's main prosecutor.

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Like: :hobohodo: :minuki: :garyuu: :pasta: :sassy: :varanbaran: :uh: :Brush-Sniff:

Dislike: :study: :karate: :minas: :blondie:

I especially like Drew Misham for some reason, I just like his sprites a lot I guess
And I also really really dislike Wocky, he's the worst of all characters of the whole AA series (YES, even worse than the ones from 2-3)
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

You were never supposed to exist.

Phoenix Minamimoto wrote:
AJ seemed to have a lot of annoying characters, but the one that bugged me the most was Klavier. His personality was quite dull, especially for being the game's main prosecutor.

Klavier, dull? Really? :eh?:

This is an interesting opinion, in what way? :pearl:
Why are you...lying to me?
Higurashi Kai English Fandub Manager: http://higukai-fandub.deviantart.com

Stickler: "Cease this at once!!!!

Well when i first played apollo i despised most of the game but i replayed it a few months later after accepting the fact the phoenix saga is over then i realised how much of a great game it is i judged the game based on my disappointment that phoenix was gone

[bgcolor=][/bgcolor]
Like : Phoenix ofc ;d :hobohodo: he makes being a hobo badass and plus he is the whole mastermind behind the all of the cases
Apollo he is a rookie at the start :odoroki:but he gets good quick and i love the his narration
Trucy her and apollo make the best team and she isn't as annoying of a sidekick as maya or ema skye in case 5 game 1 :/ and she got mr hat and shes really talented :P and helpful
Wesley stickler BEST WITNESS EVER!!! the famous panty snatcher i love the way he flicks a few pages then breaks down in horror haha :P and his huge detail of everything is hilarious he reminds me of one of those rich philosophers who have no idea how the outside world works :D
Valant Gramarye you have to feel pity for this guy he never got his love and he never got his masters secrets instead that douche shady got it
Kristoph Gavin another genius paranoid as hell but a genius like phoenix he's the one pulling the strings and is one of the best villians ( imo the best along with gant) in the AA series
Klavier Gavin This dude is the essence of cool you almost feel sorry for apollo when he's at his concert and everyone is adoring him and he feels jealous. The only problem with klavier was he didnt have that ruthless prosecutor trait that makes the best challenges i found him to be on your side alot of the time which was quite annoying. I dont care if he wears lipstick and is in a glam rock band hes still cool 8)

Dislike Ema skye: man why did they bother make a 5th case (game 1 ) so they can link this shitty character into apollo. When she was a kid she was just annoying now shes just a fat depressed old bitch ;( who eats way too much chocolate its like she constantly on her period and even klavier knows it :|
Daryan This dude is just a snide dick and spends most of his time jacking off his hair :pencileraser: his so full of himself thats why i dont like him lol.
Shady i doubt anyone likes this dude ..... he even tried cheat phoenix in poker ;( yeh anyways i always get the total douche vibe off him :/
That small kid with the shades Dude who are you :/ i dont even remember ur name u just seem annoying always hiding behind a lady and ur hair is gay :/

ChihiroAyasato wrote:
Phoenix Minamimoto wrote:

Klavier, dull? Really? :eh?:

This is an interesting opinion, in what way? :pearl:

I have to agree with chihiro we are so used to very eccentric prosecutors and klavier just seems very i dont know perfect? he doesnt seem to have much problems apart from his brother unlike godot or edgey as we see alot of their characters fleshed out very thoroughly :larry:

End Quote wrote:
Like: :hobohodo: :minuki: :garyuu: :pasta: :sassy: :varanbaran: :uh: :Brush-Sniff:

Dislike: :study: :karate: :minas: :blondie:

I especially like Drew Misham for some reason, I just like his sprites a lot I guess
And I also really really dislike Wocky, he's the worst of all characters of the whole AA series (YES, even worse than the ones from 2-3)

woki aint that bad hes just confused kid who thinks he has to be a gangster to be accepted at first he can be annoying but you have to sympatise with him after finding out hes been cheated by his doctor and his life is in danger and also betrayed by his wife to be who was a cold hearted bitch who reminded me of dahlia btw man how can you hate stickler XD

Greener223 wrote:
Like:

:odo-objection: : he's awesome, plain and simple. His personality is highly comparable to other people in life.
:sillytrucy: : she's probably the nuttiest assistant yet, and her jokes never get old.
:sassy: : she might have gotten moody over the past 9 years, but she's also gotten more awesome. Plus she has pairings now.
:violin: :He's the combination of every villian so far. Need I go on?

Don't Like:

:kyouya-pull: : he's arrogant, and he's a target for pairings with EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THE GAME! ESPECIALLY APOLLO AND EMA!!! Who the HELL was it that created Klema!?

:varanbaran: : so goddamn arrogant, that if he called himself magical trevor, i'd rip out his spine and hang him with it. I hope he got locked up for confessing to framing Zak. the hell man how could you hate phoenix the reason hes a hobo is becuase he was cheated

:karate: : he's stupid, dumb, clueless, oblivious, and for some reason, idiots pair him with Pearl. WHY!?

:Hoboright: : he lost his awesomeness over the last 7 years, and though he was the new Mia, I hope he has a Half-blood prince pulled on him in GS5.

Demon Cat wrote:
Like:
:odoroki: -He's pretty cool, even if he does lack some character development. Besides, its fun to make fun of him :hobolaugh:
:garyuu: -He's just really awesome. Everything about him is amazing. I actually picked up a lot of his postures and movements.
Also, he's really frickin evil and is an interesting character. Who else murders with nail polish!?

:kyouya: -He's pretty awesome too. Not as awesome as Kristoph, but I still think he's a great character. Plus there's a lot of potential for character developement in the next game. Maybe instead of going from cold and heartless to good like the other prosecuters he'll go in the opposite direction
because of Kristoph being a murderer and using Klavier to get Phoenix to lose his job

:hobohodo: -I don't care if he's a hobo, he's still epic! I love how he always seems so spacey and how he's always picking on Apollo. I still wonder if that's really grape juice or not...
:doodle: -...I don't really know why. I just like her.
:haha: -For some reason I just think he's really funny, even if he is a jerk. I love making fun of his phallic hair

i really like the idea of klavier turning evil thats a great idea :D
Ok:
:yummy:-She's pretty funny (Especially when she snackoos Apollo), but her constant complaining over not becoming a forensic scientist is really annoying considering the fact that being a detective is really similar if you ask me...
:karate:-The way he obsessed over Alita and talked like a gangsta was kinda irritating (The gangster thing wasn't that annoying though, just sometimes it was a little forced).
However, I still feel bad for him since he found out that the bullet is still in him.

Dislike:
And then there's her plan to let Wocky die from the bullet. That was just really disturbing to me...

:egg: -Umm...Disturbing much? Especially his "nervous habit". Ugh
:megaphone: -Annoying, as we all know

The Gramaryes:
These people don't deserve smileys
Magnifi-He just seems like a massive jerkoff. Why the hell does he need Valent and Zak to kill him? Just write a note saying I give the rights to Zak and shoot yourself godammit!!
Zak-He is a massive jerkoff
Valent-He's tolerable. But he's still very annoying. He practically pedo-stalks you in 4-3. He's not as bad as the rest of them though.

i'll get an avvy later

Tourney, why are you quoting me and Demon Cat and not saying anything along with the quotes???
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

Max Sugar, No Taste

Like:

:hobohodo: I never thought I'd like him. And at first I just missed the original Nick. But he kinda grew on me I guess.

:takita: Cute character design, really sweet despite the whole G-talk. And I felt bad for him in the end of 4-2.

:agent-Smith: All together now: "aaaaaw!"

:haha: *instant fangirl mode*

Dislike:

:egg: Oh god take him away please >< Just... augh. Ick.

:doodle: She's a lot like me (though I'm not quite that introverted), so I thought I'd probably like her. But I just didn't. The only feeling I had about her was slight annoyance.
Banner by PandaPrinzessin

No squealing
remember that it's all in your head

i'll get an avvy later

SMASH THE FANGIRL!!!!!!!

You should have know the price of evil..

Phoenix :hobohodo: Nick without he's badge but still awesome
Apollo :odoroki: I like he's sarcastic personality
Trucy :minuki: Smart and cute
Vera :doodle: So innocent and shy ... i don't why i love that type of characters
Ema :sassy: Snackoos FTW!
Drew :uh: I don't exactly know why...

Dislike
Kristoph :pft: and :kyouya-pull: Klavier Give us Nick's badge back!
Valant :varanbaran: Arrogant...
Alita :aliahands: Poor Wocky..
Magnifi :Temsai: He's not exactly magnific
Brushel :Brush-Sniff: ......don't make me talk about this guy..

Greener223 wrote:
Tourney, why are you quoting me and Demon Cat and not saying anything along with the quotes???

i did say something but it didnt show up :zenitora:

But it's horrible...

Demon Cat wrote:
Dislike:

Scares you? Don't know why, but that reminds me of : http://www.blogdaddy.com/wp-content/upl ... knight.jpg . Ok, I know why xP. Anyway, I don't like :aliahands: too. She's sooo... sooo... dislikeable D:. She just annoys me. But even more than her I hate :rock'n: . I can't stand him. He's nothing like prosecutor and he makes the game so easy that you even don't have to think. Look for example at :karma: . He would never help you. Not, that he's 'cool' because of that, but the game was more intresting.
"Chicken lungs on spider legs will come and drag you behind the picture!!!"

i'll get an avvy later

AceAtourney wrote:
Greener223 wrote:

i did say something but it didnt show up :zenitora:

Why is that?

maybe you should do something like:

"to "insert username here" 's comments, I say:
BLAH BLAH BLAH"

like that.

To the Batmobile!

I don't really dislike anyone.
Hell, I thought every single character was awesome.
DragonsWebsite[closed]
You might know me from Dragon Cave Forums or Orange on my website. :) ~ Set by me

In this place, I too am able to object!

Like:
Spoiler:
Naruhobo :hobohodo:
Kristoph :garyuu:
Klavier :kyouya:
Vera :doodle:
Daryan :haha:
Payne :hair-flip:
Ema :yummy:
Olga :eskimo:
Judge :udgy:
Meekins :meekins:
Spark Brushell

Dislike:
Spoiler:
Trucy :minuki:
Plum :chopchop:
Alita :alita-2:
Eldoon :pasta:
Valant :varanbaran:
Wocky :karate:
Lamiroir :gipsy:
Machi :agent-Smith:
Shadi Smith
Magnifi Grammarye

No man is above the law.

My very favorite was Kristoph :garyuu: . He's tied with Edgey :edgeworth: for position of my favorite AA character ever. He's so classy and brilliant and insanely evil... <3 How could you not love him? I also like Daryan, for some reason his arrogant jack-assery is appealing to me. :haha: I didn't care for Phoenix's complete personality change, but I suppose it's to be expected. I only truly disliked Spark Brushel, who was extremely disturbing, and Wesley Stickler, who reminds me of this annoying weird kid in my class.

Come to the MIEGO side we have coffee

Hmm, well I liked a good portion of the characters, and I didn't really HATE anyone per se, but these characters annoyed me: Spark Brushel (end quote!!!!) and Wesley Stickler

Kristoph left a funny taste in my mouth. He creeps me out.

As for my favorites:
-Apollo
-Plum Kitaki
-Wocky
-Machi
-Vera
-Trucy
-Klavier
-Daryan
-Lamiroir
<3
The Fragrance of Dark Coffee always smells good ;P

:wall-bang: "Leave the getting excited over absolutely nothing to our teenybopper fans, ja?"

Team Stepladder, represent!

LIKE (almost everybody~! those unlisted are in my "sorta like" category)
:think-think-think: :hobohodo: :minuki: :rock'n:
:cheese: :olga-quick: :gipsy: :agent-Smith:

:yummy: :takita: :doodle: :mrhat: <-- If he even counts as a character, I must say he's a freaking awesome one. xD

... :megaphone:
That's right: I WAS HAPPY TO SEE MEEKINS.
I'm appalled at all the hate he gets! I've liked him since 1-5.
Sure, he's annoying -- but I think he's the lovable brand of annoying. His AJ lines were particularly sweet.
Spoiler:
"I've apologized to people many, many times! Sometimes more than once!
But this is the first time anyone's ever apologized to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Come on; that's adorable. :mike-salute:
Also, I liked the role he filled. The faceless bailiffs in the series need a representative. From now on, I'm imagining Meekins as the invisible bailiff in every court scene.

DISLIKE
:study: the non-lovable brand of annoying
:Brush-Sniff: I HATE YOUR NERVOUS HABIT, YOU FREEEEEAK.
:Temsai: stupid jerk with a stupid plan that did no one any good...
:sadshoe: As much as I LOVE Gumshoe (my second favorite character in the entire series), I wasn't happy with the way he acted in the flashback.

Beautiful flower

This is hard for me, every character is unique in their own way. I'm neutral for the characters because they serve their own purposes to the storyline. So, I listed them based on my personal opinion:

1. Apollo Justice- He fight for justice! Eventough it makes him nerd-ish, he did the right thing even when it is damaging to his case and I respect him for that. For example,

Spoiler: AJ case 3
He defend Machi, and when it is revealed that Machi helped Daryan smuggle the coccoon, he didn't cover him. Machi did a crime and Apollo make sure he received his punishment, contrary to Phoenix (Ron anyone?)

Also, his boyish attitude and interactions with Trucy and hobo!Phoenix is just too cute. He also have a lot of potential backstory. All he need is more a room for himself, less 'helping and tipping' characters (Kristoph,Phoenix and Klavier) and a strong opponent!

2. Klavier Gavin- Many people have said the reason. He's cute, cool and truly cared for the truth :keiko: But, I hope he stop prosecuting, he's a lousy prosecutor (he lost many times to Apollo and didn't even care!). He better focus on his rock-star profession :kyouya:

3. Trucy- She's just too cute, especially when she's with Apollo and Klavier in case 3. They can be good friends! But I hope she stop her panties gimmick...its very disturbing.

Dislike

Shadi Smith-
Spoiler: Major spoiler for AJ
Or better known as Zak Gramarye. He hid the truth (the diary page, the performance rights) and it causes lots of people suffer. Also, he's a cruel father; he used his daughter to run away and left her with a disbarred lawyer. Even as 'Shadi', he is hateable because of him attacking Olga with the grape juice bottle.

Disliked to death:

Spoiler: AJ last case
Phoenix Wright, young Klavier Gavin, Dick Gumshoe and the judge of flashback case. Yes, even Udgey. Phoenix was way too arrogant and Gumshoe's overeagerness to beat Phoenix was very hateable. Their interactions baffled me; it's almost like something really bad had happened that shattered the relationship of those two. Klavier, he was too confident and rude for a rookie. And judge, he didn't even want to listen when Phoenix try to defend himself(of the forgery). The flashback case is the first time I really hate GS characters.

Everyone that is not in Like, Dislike or Disliked to death list is okay for me. :odoroki:
I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

:odoroki: - I don't think he's THAT bad..
:minuki: - I loved how she interacted with Phoenix.
:kyouya: - Well, I'm your average teenager, what else could you expect?
:sassy: - Her smirk was awesome. And the fact that she's totally obsessed with her Snackoos.
Dislike
Brushel - He's just too gross. Ugh.
Valant - Hate-on-first-sight.
Wesley - I can't believe he's from Ivy University. He's a total disgrace, man.

I'm okay with the rest. :edgy:

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

For some strange reason my favourite character in AJ has to be Zak(besides the fact that we share the same name), because he is just a really awesome dude. He is a magician who gave us both trucy :minuki: and Apollo (urghh) but he also took the blame for a murder he did not commit (although he fled from a trial). plus even though he was killed in the first case by Kristoph :garyuu: he still played the most important part of the whole entire game, coz lets face it, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have had a first case, the lovable Trucy, and...... :grey: the "protagonist" :odoroki: plus he plays the most important part of the final case as well.

My least favourite character is Apollo, coz he is just soooooooo bland. Phoenix, Klavier, and trucy have to spoon feed him throughout the entire game for every case, and he is pretty much just a doormat who does not contribute anything. The only redeeming factor is that he is Zak's son :)
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!
Page 2 of 4 [ 150 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)