Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 36 of 40[ 1572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Re: Apollo Appreciation Thread! (may contain spoilers)Topic%20Title

NinjAngel wrote:
Spoiler: D'AW!

Long time lurker in this thread so I decided to post something. That pic of Apollo is so cute. I love all the other pictures so far!

i'll get an avvy later

lol it is cute.
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

Meep? :<

Aww, I love Polly. :odoroki:

No offense to Nick, but I ended up liking Apollo more than Phoenix by the time I finished AJ. There's a certain charm to him that I can't help but like; he seems a bit more reserved than Phoenix, but at the same time he's a lot more hot-headed. He has those sudden, headstrong bouts of JUSTICE that are hard to stop once he gets started. XD

I'd love to learn more about his background, too, especially about what drove him to become such a headstrong defense attorney. I feel like something may have happened to him that caused him to develop that desire to defend people... or maybe he just really wanted to be a lawyer. (But with this being Ace Attorney, I'm betting on something more than just that. Everyone has to have a fancy backstory, apparently!)

I love the artwork that everyone's been sharing, too! Keep posting more! :will:

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

arcane-phoenix wrote:
Aww, I love Polly. :odoroki:

No offense to Nick, but I ended up liking Apollo more than Phoenix by the time I finished AJ. There's a certain charm to him that I can't help but like; he seems a bit more reserved than Phoenix, but at the same time he's a lot more hot-headed. He has those sudden, headstrong bouts of JUSTICE that are hard to stop once he gets started. XD

I'd love to learn more about his background, too, especially about what drove him to become such a headstrong defense attorney. I feel like something may have happened to him that caused him to develop that desire to defend people... or maybe he just really wanted to be a lawyer. (But with this being Ace Attorney, I'm betting on something more than just that. Everyone has to have a fancy backstory, apparently!)

I love the artwork that everyone's been sharing, too! Keep posting more! :will:

IAWTC. XD

Spoiler: Current headcanon...sort of. It's complicated. And I need to write more fics.
As most probably know already, I think Apollo was something of a delinquent as a teen. He was accused of murdering someone who was older than him (a "big brother" figure, I suppose) when he was 14, and it was such a gruesome murder (and the murdered was both a public figure AND a part of the underground) that Apollo was tried as an adult. Someone else (IDK who, yet...it's not that developed) did a really good job at planting evidence, and Apollo was almost convicted....but ended up getting free. Though the trial was well publicized, Apollo's name was not given out because he was a minor. He thinks/hopes that the case is in the past now, and that he doesn't need to worry about it anymore.

For crazier details:

Kristoph was his defense attorney. It took place before State vs. Enigmar. Apollo began to trust Kristoph because he worked so hard to make sure he was declared innocent.

For the even crazier stuff:

Because the evidence was so well planted, this was the first case that Kristoph used forged evidence for, but in this case, it was because he was SURE Apollo was innocent. The success ended up getting to him (it was a well publicized trial, after all), and we all know what happened after that.

There is so much more than this, but I could seriously write a book on how convoluted my headcanon is getting. XD

I've tried to figure out when I first really starting liking Apollo as a character (...probably more than Phoenix, even). I've been slowly replaying the game when I can (UGH SCHOOL), and I've come up with two so far:

1) In case 4-1, what Apollo does to Phoenix when the trial is over. That only PROVES just how hot-headed he is. I want to see another moment like that, man! i really wish there was something else like this in the game. Hopefully, we'll get to see more of this in GS5.
2) In case 4-2, on the second investigation day, when you examine the "People Park" sign: "A very naughty part of me wants to write 'We Kill' on the left side of the sign.'" PFFT. I read the line three or more times after coming across it again, and I giggled every time. Dammit...

i'll get an avvy later

yeah, polly is hotheaded.

For God's sake, he took Maya's side of the stepladder debate!

If that ain't crazy, i'm throwing the BOMBZ.

And Klav's nickname for Apollo too.

Herr Forehead?

Catchy, and lulzy

But still he's definetely more awesome than phoenix

all he has to do is fall 50 feet off a burning bridge into a raging shallow river below and get NOTHING BUT A GODDAMN COLD!!!

DOES THAT EVEN HAVE A SHRED OF LOGIC!?
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)

Humph.

Just as a question. Is Maximillion Galactica Apollo's dad!?

That's the new theory.
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.
Bought an apartment at the Otaku.

Heart's Soul wrote:
Just as a question. Is Maximillion Galactica Apollo's dad!?

That's the new theory.

I believe he is not for several reasons. The first is that there was no mention in 2-3 of him being a father. He was pursuing Regina after all. Secondly, Apollo's last name is Justice. It makes sense to believe that his father will be <insert name> Justice.

Humph.

My last name is different than my parents. Entirely different, it's not a combination.

Anyway, could his father be... Fairing Justice? :sawit:
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.
Bought an apartment at the Otaku.

Ugh. Lawyers.

NinjAngel wrote:
Really? ;_; Oh well. I still love you.

Y-yes. I used to really like it and then something happened. Now I dislike it or just put up with it.
Th-thank you...~<333
I still love you even though you like it. x3

NinjAngel wrote:
YES for a Turk and J.D.-esque relationship. XD

Spoiler: More gen pictures of the duo XD

OHmygod those pictures are win. Especially the one where they're on the laptop. Fweeeeeee~<3

NinjAngel wrote:
Klavier kind of has to flirt a bit with everyone (XD), so it would be twice the fun if Apollo responded back somehow. <3

QFT.
<3

NinjAngel wrote:
Apollo as a nurse is lulz-tastic. XD BUT. As for blood-covered!Apollo...shit. Well, let's just say I need to write more fanfiction before my brain explodes. Or implodes from the gravitational pull of ideas swarming in there.

Awesome kind of awesome.
I know, same here! I wanna write so bad...but I need a plot. Rawr. D:<

NinjAngel wrote:
Why not...Artemis. Apollo did have a twin, after all. XD

Ilu for making that reference. Like, I loved you amazingly before. But now...
FFFFFFFFFffffffFFFFfffFffFFFFFfffffff.....8D~<3333333 x 9002

Oh and that other picture with younger him and Phoenix? Priceless. :D And your explanation of his past = yes.

As for the issue of his dad...Wasn't there some other thing about this too? In the AA manga there was a magician that was killed on stage that looked oddly like Apollo...
But it wasn't any relation.
His dad is an interesting topic.
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

NinjAngel wrote:
IAWTC. XD

Spoiler: Current headcanon...sort of. It's complicated. And I need to write more fics.
As most probably know already, I think Apollo was something of a delinquent as a teen. He was accused of murdering someone who was older than him (a "big brother" figure, I suppose) when he was 14, and it was such a gruesome murder (and the murdered was both a public figure AND a part of the underground) that Apollo was tried as an adult. Someone else (IDK who, yet...it's not that developed) did a really good job at planting evidence, and Apollo was almost convicted....but ended up getting free. Though the trial was well publicized, Apollo's name was not given out because he was a minor. He thinks/hopes that the case is in the past now, and that he doesn't need to worry about it anymore.

For crazier details:

Kristoph was his defense attorney. It took place before State vs. Enigmar. Apollo began to trust Kristoph because he worked so hard to make sure he was declared innocent.

For the even crazier stuff:

Because the evidence was so well planted, this was the first case that Kristoph used forged evidence for, but in this case, it was because he was SURE Apollo was innocent. The success ended up getting to him (it was a well publicized trial, after all), and we all know what happened after that.

There is so much more than this, but I could seriously write a book on how convoluted my headcanon is getting. XD

I've tried to figure out when I first really starting liking Apollo as a character (...probably more than Phoenix, even). I've been slowly replaying the game when I can (UGH SCHOOL), and I've come up with two so far:

1) In case 4-1, what Apollo does to Phoenix when the trial is over. That only PROVES just how hot-headed he is. I want to see another moment like that, man! i really wish there was something else like this in the game. Hopefully, we'll get to see more of this in GS5.
2) In case 4-2, on the second investigation day, when you examine the "People Park" sign: "A very naughty part of me wants to write 'We Kill' on the left side of the sign.'" PFFT. I read the line three or more times after coming across it again, and I giggled every time. Dammit...

Spoiler: Just to save some room XD
Ooh, I actually really like your ideas so far! I can see Apollo as having a "darker" past like that; I think it would work for his character. Perhaps his strong sense of justice branches from that event, as a way of trying to repay the law for what it did for him? (Or maybe he's even making an unconscious attempt to "redeem" himself for his past as a delinquent, even?) I like how you brought in Kristoph as a factor, too, because we still don't know how he and Apollo first met or why Polly was once so trusting of him. I personally don't see Kristoph as being a completely "evil" person - I think he did have some genuine concern for Apollo - but as you mentioned, his eventual desire for success at all costs was what brought him down. It's... upsetting, really, but it makes him very human.

I was going to mention the quote about "We Kill People Park" from 4-2! XD I nearly fell off my bed laughing when I first found that line (I didn't catch it until my second time through the case). I love Apollo's sense of humor.

I want to see more of his hotheaded behavior in GS5, too. What I want is for something to set him off so much that he ends up doing something... I don't know, drastic. Something he wouldn't do unless he truly lost his temper like that.

Ugh. Lawyers.

NinjAngel wrote:
[long amazing explanation]

arcane-phoenix wrote:
[Long great explanation also]

I like these~ :D

Spoiler: My two cents?
Kay so like, everything you guys said is a yes. I completely love it.

I think that the person he would have been accused of killing would have been high up in the gang system-thing he was in, maybe the leader of his own gang. And that leader is sort of like a father figure to him, so when he dies and Apollo is accused it's sort of an, "LolwhatIlovedandlookeduptohim D':<".
And then Kristoph comes along and defends him. That's when Apollo started to look up to Kristoph because here he was, a strong [leader like~;o] figure standing up for Apollo.
And Apollo became a lawyer to amend himself of all the acts that he did when he was in the gang. I can imagine him stealing, beating others to a pulp, torturing, killing someone...*coughcough*
Something like that.
I'm not sure, just speculation~xD

Darn there was something else I wanted to throw in too! I forget now...curse you brain!!! *shakes fist*

Have some art to make up for my memory:
Spoiler: ~

source:http://kankarado.kakurezato.com/

I like how Apollo looks here~ 8D Especially his eyes, expression, and legs.
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:
[long amazing explanation]

arcane-phoenix wrote:
[Long great explanation also]

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
[And another long great explanation]

I actually love those theories, they make sense, and they're kind of cute. <3
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

OH HONEY DEAR <3<3<3<3<3 I quite love that picture, too. And we just keep proving how awesome we are for each other. :D

Spoiler: Because quoting all of you will take way too much trouble...and is filled with too much awesome
I agree with the idea that the person he was accused of killing was up there. One of my little details is that Apollo was sort of an underling to said person, and he was practically "next in line" to lead the gang. I also agree VERY MUCH with him becoming a lawyer to atone for the kind of things he did--probably because he just needed to get by somehow. Seriously--Brushel's quote that he "fell through the system" has influenced my idea of Apollo more than it probably should...or, you know, maybe it should influence it that much. Not much good could happen to someone who was practically "lost."

I always think about his bracelet, too. And I think about it in two ways:

1) How/when did he receive it, and what was the significance he placed upon it? We know Thalassa left it with him, but that doesn't mean he actually had possession of it since birth. The people at the orphanage or center or whatever could have held onto it. I think he first got it when he was rather young (for safety reasons, though, someone held onto it while he was REALLY young)--like about 4 or 5 years old--and considering the fact that he does wear it all the time, it seems very precious to him.

2) This part is...odd. And it might go against canon--IDK. XD I feel like Apollo could have used the bracelet (or, at least, the Perceive ability) for a rather practical purpose if he was a delinquent and did have to get by by fighting or the like. When one considers the properties of the bracelet, and the effects of the Perceive system...it seems like it could be quite a good tool to predict an opponents moves, and then how to counteract them. It has the appearance of slowing down time, and if you're trained enough you could probably focus on muscle twitches that indicate a person is about to move. I don't know HOW I thought of this the first time, but it stuck, and I can't get the idea out of my head. It just...UGH. I mean, he probably didn't know that he was using such an ability, and he probably won't recognize it for what it was until he has to use it again...but hey. Theories are theories. XD

GUYS. We should collaborate to write a fic. XD HO SHIT.

For more specifics:

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
As for the issue of his dad...Wasn't there some other thing about this too? In the AA manga there was a magician that was killed on stage that looked oddly like Apollo...
But it wasn't any relation.
His dad is an interesting topic.

I totally remember that about the magician. XD It was so funny. I think it was his age that broke the deal.
..it really is an interesting topic, though. I hope they don't forget to inform us about it. Then again, for all we know, his death could be a major point in a case in GS5 or something (but at the time, Apollo may not know it was his father...that could make for some interesting storytelling).

arcane-phoenix wrote:
I want to see more of his hotheaded behavior in GS5, too. What I want is for something to set him off so much that he ends up doing something... I don't know, drastic. Something he wouldn't do unless he truly lost his temper like that.

YES PLZ. OH SO YES. FOR REAL YES. *spazz*

Spoiler: More headcanon that you didn't need to know about, and probably contradicts the above craziness. IDK
I had this idea that Apollo was sort of put into a special program after the trial mentioned earlier because he was so hotheaded and temperamental, and he was of course prime to be the next gang leader, and they wanted to stop that in its tracks. The issue is that he was put into a special program that used...questionable...tactics, but he was considered a "success case" because it stuck. That time punching Phoenix was an example of the "old him" coming through. He has a very special hatred for the man who put him through that torture, but that man never got in much trouble because his methods worked to reform criminals so well. Following this train of thought, Apollo would probably either go completely docile upon seeing the man again, or go into a fit of rage--especially if he mentioned his past in front of Trucy, Klavier, Phoenix, etc (ESPECIALLY because he thought it would never come up again).

As a side note, I feel like he needed to go through this in order to be able to pass the bar. I don't know why I feel that (maybe because of his not-so-clean background?) but I do.

Dear Brain: Are you on crack? Where the hell do you get these ideas from? XD

i'll get an avvy later

THAT'S IT!

I'M THROWING HAMMERS!

Yeah, you do that, Greener. :sawit: You'll make yourself look stupid, you will, but-

Oh, hang on. You've already made yourself look stupid. Not just in this thread, but in every other thread you post in as well. So either think before you post, or just shut up, please.
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

I want to quote all of you guys and offer my feedback on each post, but there's too much awesome going around to do that. XD I did think of some more ideas, though!

Spoiler: More ideas!
The part about Apollo using his bracelet for practical purposes during his time as a delinquent was something I thought of, too! Not just for fights, either, but for surviving in that sort of lifestyle in general. I need to play GS4 again, but I think I remember him saying that his bracelet reacts at certain times, even if he doesn't understand why it does so. As a delinquent, he'd be in an environment where lies, backstabbing, and manipulation were probably commonplace; the ability to "sense" the lies of others, even unconsciously or unknowingly, would be a great asset to have.

I think he developed that strong sense of justice and concern for others out of an attempt to put his past behind him, too (I think I mentioned this before, but I want to build on it a bit more). I think that he's trying to prove to himself that he's changed as a person and won't go back to being a delinquent... but his headstrong tendencies haven't faded away. If he got really worked up, I could even see him falling back into the mindset of a delinquent for a while. It'd be very interesting to see that happen in GS5, me thinks. Heck, he even had his moments in GS4: not just punching Phoenix, but he was ready to tear Daryan's head off during one of their arguments in 4-3. XD (Maybe Daryan's attitude reminded Apollo of some of the people he dealt with as a delinquent, even.)

This is the first time I've really looked into Apollo's character, actually. It's fun, though! :shoe: I want to type more, but I have to go to class. D:

Ugh. Lawyers.

Greener223 wrote:
you people are nutty fanboys who deserve to be thrown into a paper shredder.

Hey I remembered seeing this and never commenting...!
We are nutty fan'boys', but I'm not sure we should be thrown into a paper shredder. I mean, ouch. And there are people more obsessed than we, I know.
I am a nutty fan'boy', and I am quite proud to be one of Apollo :P

*cough* So uhm, onto relavent topics.

arcane-phoenix wrote:
I want to quote all of you guys and offer my feedback on each post, but there's too much awesome going around to do that. XD I did think of some more ideas, though!
That's how I feel everytime I come onto this forum. :D

arcane-phoenix wrote:
If he got really worked up, I could even see him falling back into the mindset of a delinquent for a while.
This needs to happen.

P!ATD wrote:
I actually love those theories, they make sense, and they're kind of cute. <3

<333
NinjAngel wrote:
OH HONEY DEAR <3<3<3<3<3 I quite love that picture, too. And we just keep proving how awesome we are for each other. :D

OH SWEETIE~
Huray!! =D~<333333

NinjAngel wrote:
Spoiler: Because quoting all of you will take way too much trouble...and is filled with too much awesome
I agree with the idea that the person he was accused of killing was up there. One of my little details is that Apollo was sort of an underling to said person, and he was practically "next in line" to lead the gang. I also agree VERY MUCH with him becoming a lawyer to atone for the kind of things he did--probably because he just needed to get by somehow. Seriously--Brushel's quote that he "fell through the system" has influenced my idea of Apollo more than it probably should...or, you know, maybe it should influence it that much. Not much good could happen to someone who was practically "lost."

I always think about his bracelet, too. And I think about it in two ways:

1) How/when did he receive it, and what was the significance he placed upon it? We know Thalassa left it with him, but that doesn't mean he actually had possession of it since birth. The people at the orphanage or center or whatever could have held onto it. I think he first got it when he was rather young (for safety reasons, though, someone held onto it while he was REALLY young)--like about 4 or 5 years old--and considering the fact that he does wear it all the time, it seems very precious to him.

2) This part is...odd. And it might go against canon--IDK. XD I feel like Apollo could have used the bracelet (or, at least, the Perceive ability) for a rather practical purpose if he was a delinquent and did have to get by by fighting or the like. When one considers the properties of the bracelet, and the effects of the Perceive system...it seems like it could be quite a good tool to predict an opponents moves, and then how to counteract them. It has the appearance of slowing down time, and if you're trained enough you could probably focus on muscle twitches that indicate a person is about to move. I don't know HOW I thought of this the first time, but it stuck, and I can't get the idea out of my head. It just...UGH. I mean, he probably didn't know that he was using such an ability, and he probably won't recognize it for what it was until he has to use it again...but hey. Theories are theories. XD

GUYS. We should collaborate to write a fic. XD HO SHIT.

Agreed! >D
NinjAngel wrote:

Spoiler: More headcanon that you didn't need to know about, and probably contradicts the above craziness. IDK
I had this idea that Apollo was sort of put into a special program after the trial mentioned earlier because he was so hotheaded and temperamental, and he was of course prime to be the next gang leader, and they wanted to stop that in its tracks. The issue is that he was put into a special program that used...questionable...tactics, but he was considered a "success case" because it stuck. That time punching Phoenix was an example of the "old him" coming through. He has a very special hatred for the man who put him through that torture, but that man never got in much trouble because his methods worked to reform criminals so well. Following this train of thought, Apollo would probably either go completely docile upon seeing the man again, or go into a fit of rage--especially if he mentioned his past in front of Trucy, Klavier, Phoenix, etc (ESPECIALLY because he thought it would never come up again).

As a side note, I feel like he needed to go through this in order to be able to pass the bar. I don't know why I feel that (maybe because of his not-so-clean background?) but I do.

Ohmyf-
I want to talk about this.
ALL OF IT.
But I have to go to piano lessons. S-s-s-so when I get back. Or sometime later. Fweeee~<3
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

I LOVE ALL OF YOU LIKE BURNING. You all keep adding to my headcanon in ways I would have never imagined. XD

arcane-phoenix wrote:
Spoiler: More deas!
The part about Apollo using his bracelet for practical purposes during his time as a delinquent was something I thought of, too! Not just for fights, either, but for surviving in that sort of lifestyle in general. I need to play GS4 again, but I think I remember him saying that his bracelet reacts at certain times, even if he doesn't understand why it does so. As a delinquent, he'd be in an environment where lies, backstabbing, and manipulation were probably commonplace; the ability to "sense" the lies of others, even unconsciously or unknowingly, would be a great asset to have.

I think he developed that strong sense of justice and concern for others out of an attempt to put his past behind him, too (I think I mentioned this before, but I want to build on it a bit more). I think that he's trying to prove to himself that he's changed as a person and won't go back to being a delinquent... but his headstrong tendencies haven't faded away. If he got really worked up, I could even see him falling back into the mindset of a delinquent for a while. It'd be very interesting to see that happen in GS5, me thinks. Heck, he even had his moments in GS4: not just punching Phoenix, but he was ready to tear Daryan's head off during one of their arguments in 4-3. XD (Maybe Daryan's attitude reminded Apollo of some of the people he dealt with as a delinquent, even.)

AGREED COMPLETELY on the first paragraph. O_O We are in each other's brains~

As for the second paragraph, I suddenly got the image of Trucy being kidnapped (I know, I know, don't shoot me XD) and Apollo's working together with Phoenix and Klavier to try and save her, and he goes back into that mindset trying to find her and save her in any way possible. And they're really close, but then something happens, and then he yells something like "You don't leave one of your own behind!" And then everyone starts wondering what he means by "one of your own" and why he would word it that way...or something like that. ^^;;

arcane-phoenix wrote:
This is the first time I've really looked into Apollo's character, actually. It's fun, though! :shoe: I want to type more, but I have to go to class. D:

I know, right! There really is a lot of potential. Which is why I want GS5 LIKE BURNING. >.<

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
Ohmyf-
I want to talk about this.
ALL OF IT.
But I have to go to piano lessons. S-s-s-so when I get back. Or sometime later. Fweeee~<3

I can't wait for your input. <3 AND OMG. PIANO?! I play too! XD We're soul mates!

Deepest desires. Instant remorse.

Wow, I've never thought of half of the things you all posted here.

I declare you all geniuses in my eyes. :godot:
Married to eliasswift.
Mother to KissTheNight, Ezio Auditore, and Dimbo.
Daughter of miles*reminisence and jaydrick0620.
Sister of Miyako Chinatsu and Slezak.
Thanks to Nadindi for my avatar!

NinjAngel wrote:
As for the second paragraph, I suddenly got the image of Trucy being kidnapped (I know, I know, don't shoot me XD) and Apollo's working together with Phoenix and Klavier to try and save her, and he goes back into that mindset trying to find her and save her in any way possible. And they're really close, but then something happens, and then he yells something like "You don't leave one of your own behind!" And then everyone starts wondering what he means by "one of your own" and why he would word it that way...or something like that. ^^;;

Oh man, I want this to happen. That case would be incredibly fun in a crazy way once Apollo fell back into his old delinquent mindset; his thoughts would gradually become more and more disorganized and irrational. Now I really can't wait for GS5! D:

I love discussing ideas with you guys! This is so fun. :edgy:

Ugh. Lawyers.

I have to get this out.

I got the Phoenix Wright Art Book.

and it has Apollo Justice art in it.

Words cannot describe my excitement.
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
I have to get this out.

I got the Phoenix Wright Art Book.

and it has Apollo Justice art in it.

Words cannot describe my excitement.

I kind of envy you. I have it in the original Japanese, but I would kill to have it in English. O_O

arcane-phoenix wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

Oh man, I want this to happen. That case would be incredibly fun in a crazy way once Apollo fell back into his old delinquent mindset; his thoughts would gradually become more and more disorganized and irrational. Now I really can't wait for GS5! D:

I love discussing ideas with you guys! This is so fun. :edgy:

D'aw. I love it too! And wouldn't it be awesome of something like that happened? UGH. I WANT. SO BAD~

...I think my headcanon for Apollo Justice is the most thought out of any series I have ever been interested in ever. XD But I'm almost wondering...what if all this crazy brainstorming means that, once GS5 *does* come out (which it will, or I'm storming Capcom), we'll be kind of...disappointed? You know what I mean? I mean, I'm pretty much okay with anything Apollo-related they give us--we just need *something*--but I can't deny that I would be upset if something derailed my headcanon. ;_;

Spoiler: In more awesome news, I <3 this pic from KK
So simple, yet so DAMN CUTE. XD Personality-wise, these two just make an awesome pair. Such a wonderful dynamic. <3

NinjAngel wrote:
So simple, yet so DAMN CUTE. XD Personality-wise, these two just make an awesome pair. Such a wonderful dynamic. <3

Hehe, I've saved that picture to my desktop. It's that awesome. Why does Apollo remind me of Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach in that picture...

I'd comment on Apollo's father and my theory about him as well as his past but that goes into spoilers about my game :sadshoe:

Here's something I've been nibbling on for a while. What if Apollo knew Thalassa and Trucy were his mother and sister respectively already? What would he do when they told him?

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

Ptapcc wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

Hehe, I've saved that picture to my desktop. It's that awesome. Why does Apollo remind me of Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach in that picture...

I'd comment on Apollo's father and my theory about him as well as his past but that goes into spoilers about my game :sadshoe:

Here's something I've been nibbling on for a while. What if Apollo knew Thalassa and Trucy were his mother and sister respectively already? What would he do when they told him?

Herm. How would he have found out? XD

BUT. Assuming he did find out, he probably wouldn't feel much different towards Trucy, because she wouldn't have known anything. Towards Thalassa...he knows about "Lamiroir's" amnesia, so he can't quite blame her yet, I suppose. BUT, when she does tell him, he's probably be more angry than usual because he knew, and she didn't tell him as soon as she got her memory back. If he did know before hand, though, he might have had some time to digest the information that he had been "abandoned" (if that's the word you wanna use). So he wouldn't be ENRAGED RAWR. Just rather venomous in his words towards her in the beginning.

...did that make any sense? XD

NinjAngel wrote:

BUT. Assuming he did find out, he probably wouldn't feel much different towards Trucy, because she wouldn't have known anything. Towards Thalassa...he knows about "Lamiroir's" amnesia, so he can't quite blame her yet, I suppose. BUT, when she does tell him, he's probably be more angry than usual because he knew, and she didn't tell him as soon as she got her memory back. If he did know before hand, though, he might have had some time to digest the information that he had been "abandoned" (if that's the word you wanna use). So he wouldn't be ENRAGED RAWR. Just rather venomous in his words towards her in the beginning.

Maybe with whoever he was raised with? We know nothing about Apollo's father so there has to be at least a few friends of his and relatives alive on his side of the family. He might have grown up knowing about who his mother was already.

Yeah it did make sense. It's an interesting plot twist, completely different to "Thalassa tells Apollo the truth" and that's when he learns she is his mother. Now here is something else to mingle on. "What if Apollo confronted Thalassa and Trucy with the truth??"

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

Ptapcc wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

Maybe with whoever he was raised with? We know nothing about Apollo's father so there has to be at least a few friends of his and relatives alive on his side of the family. He might have grown up knowing about who his mother was already.

Yeah it did make sense. It's an interesting plot twist, completely different to "Thalassa tells Apollo the truth" and that's when he learns she is his mother. Now here is something else to mingle on. "What if Apollo confronted Thalassa and Trucy with the truth??"

I actually...don't think he would. I think he'd want to wait for Thalassa to come forward, first. He just strikes me as that kind of person, ya know? He would want her to find the courage to do it herself--her not telling him would rob her of the chance to confront a rather painful part of her past. She needs to face the fact that she, inadvertently or not, left Apollo without a family, and she's probably under the impression that he never knew anything about his family at all. So, I think Apollo actually wouldn't confront Thalassa--and, in extension, he wouldn't tell Trucy either (though, if we're still assuming he knew about his family, I think he'd only know about his mother, and not about any siblings that he may have, especially because Trucy was born a whole seven years after he was).

NinjAngel wrote:
Ptapcc wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

I actually...don't think he would. I think he'd want to wait for Thalassa to come forward, first. He just strikes me as that kind of person, ya know? He would want her to find the courage to do it herself--her not telling him would rob her of the chance to confront a rather painful part of her past. She needs to face the fact that she, inadvertently or not, left Apollo without a family, and she's probably under the impression that he never knew anything about his family at all. So, I think Apollo actually wouldn't confront Thalassa--and, in extension, he wouldn't tell Trucy either (though, if we're still assuming he knew about his family, I think he'd only know about his mother, and not about any siblings that he may have, especially because Trucy was born a whole seven years after he was).

Very interesting. As I said, it was something to think about. Its just an interesting twist that could happen in some fanfiction/stories instead of the usual twists.

Uh, I went through Kinoko Kaihatsu to find some Apollo art. Its probably been posted already but I found this Apollo/Trucy/Phoenix piece.

Spoiler:

Ugh. Lawyers.

Sorry! Been having some...relationship problems. 9:

NinjAngel wrote:
I kind of envy you. I have it in the original Japanese, but I would kill to have it in English. O_O

I-I'm sorry! D=
The original Japanese one is so foreign~<3
I can try to scan and or type some of the descriptions up of some characters you guys wanna see. If you wanna. x3

And that picture is great. 8D
Ptapcc wrote:
Maybe with whoever he was raised with? We know nothing about Apollo's father so there has to be at least a few friends of his and relatives alive on his side of the family.

Spoiler: Moar theories
Maybe [going back to the earlier discussion] it was a family friend of high importance to him and or society that got murdered? Then it would be personal. Like, if he was accused for murdering said person then it would be a total break of human trust in him. Because he was a family friend so why would he kill them. And then Kristoph restores his faith because he believes that Apollo is innocent so that makes Apollo look up to him and wanna be a defense attorney! >D

Or if he has to defend the suspect who murdered that person then it would get really intense and personal. And then everyone would see his past?

J-just theories that popped into my head just now. XD

As for the whole 'finding out about relationship with Trucy/Thalassa...
I don't like it. I don't think he'd accept Thalassa for a while [or even at all] because of that whole abandonment thing.
He may accept Trucy, it isn't her fault, but I can see him freaking out when he's told. It's like, sudden explosion of family that happens in in adulthood where he doesn't need it. He needed a family when he was younger, he's a competent adult who doesn't need to go to mommy anymore. D<
*Thalassa/lamioir hate*
Family is nice and all, don't get me wrong! But like..do you know what I mean? XXDD

NinjAngel wrote:
...what if all this crazy brainstorming means that, once GS5 *does* come out (which it will, or I'm storming Capcom), we'll be kind of...disappointed? You know what I mean? I mean, I'm pretty much okay with anything Apollo-related they give us--we just need *something*--but I can't deny that I would be upset if something derailed my headcanon. ;_;

Yeah same here. I really just hope they don't crap out a 'he had a normal childhood' card instead of going into it. That would make me even more upset. The whole Brushel thing, that has been said, where he said Apollo fell through the system [or something of the sort]. If Capcom didn't want us to think he had a raunchy childhood, then they wouldn't have put it in!
I kind of hope they see all our/the fans ideas of his past...xD

OH! And KK doesn't work any more for me...is it just me? D':
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
As for the whole 'finding out about relationship with Trucy/Thalassa...
I don't like it. I don't think he'd accept Thalassa for a while [or even at all] because of that whole abandonment thing.
He may accept Trucy, it isn't her fault, but I can see him freaking out when he's told. It's like, sudden explosion of family that happens in in adulthood where he doesn't need it. He needed a family when he was younger, he's a competent adult who doesn't need to go to mommy anymore. D<
*Thalassa/lamioir hate*
Family is nice and all, don't get me wrong! But like..do you know what I mean? XXDD

NinjAngel wrote:
...what if all this crazy brainstorming means that, once GS5 *does* come out (which it will, or I'm storming Capcom), we'll be kind of...disappointed? You know what I mean? I mean, I'm pretty much okay with anything Apollo-related they give us--we just need *something*--but I can't deny that I would be upset if something derailed my headcanon. ;_;

Yeah same here. I really just hope they don't crap out a 'he had a normal childhood' card instead of going into it. That would make me even more upset. The whole Brushel thing, that has been said, where he said Apollo fell through the system [or something of the sort]. If Capcom didn't want us to think he had a raunchy childhood, then they wouldn't have put it in!
I kind of hope they see all our/the fans ideas of his past...xD

OH! And KK doesn't work any more for me...is it just me? D':

Response in three parts. XD

1) I totally agree with the talk on family. If he didn't accept Trucy, I'd be pretty damn pissed. But you're right when you say he needed a family when he was younger--it may be nice to have now, but it won't really help him in any real "developmental" way, seeing as he seems rather well-adjusted as it is. That's why, even though I may put forward a theory, I have NO CLUE how he would react to Thalassa. No freaking clue. D:

2) ALSO AGREED. If they don't even bother going into his past, I'll be angry. If they *do* and it's cock-and-bull "normal childhood lol" then I will be filled with RAGE. >.< Having Brushel drop that comment to Phoenix is setting up an awful lot, IMO, and Capcom better deliver on that front.

3) KK still works for me--> http://www3.to/kinokokaihatsu/

Mind if I contribute a fanart?

Spoiler: Squee so cute~

Ugh. Lawyers.

NinjAngel wrote:
AND OMG. PIANO?! I play too! XD We're soul mates!

This is so late, lawl.
BUT YES. Really? No way~ Destinyyyyyyyyyyy~8D
How long have you been taking lessons? I've been taking them since the end of my freshman year so that's about...twoish years? xD *fail!math*

nekonohime wrote:
Mind if I contribute a fanart?

Spoiler: Squee so cute~

NO WE DON'T MIND.
Apollo is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I wish I could draw him as cute as this! >O *should go practice*
NinjAngel wrote:

1) ....... That's why, even though I may put forward a theory, I have NO CLUE how he would react to Thalassa. No freaking clue. D:

2) ALSO AGREED. If they don't even bother going into his past, I'll be angry. If they *do* and it's cock-and-bull "normal childhood lol" then I will be filled with RAGE. >.< Having Brushel drop that comment to Phoenix is setting up an awful lot, IMO, and Capcom better deliver on that front.

1.) Yeah, it really is hard to judge. Apollo seems forgiving but...for something like this. I can see him being very upset. D=

2.)MMMMMMHMMMM DARLIN'. If they do we must storm the Capcom HQ with our rage. D< I mean, even some of the art THEY drew looks like he has some form of at least fighting in his past.....STUFF. Like, for the cover of the orchestra CD/poster, where it's him, Klavier, Phoenix, Edgeworth, etc. all facing off against each other? It looks like Apollo is gonna punch Klavier's lights out! >O
And then in this pic, 2/3's down to the right when he's rolling up his sleeve? And down on the left to his thinking pose where he's holding up his fist.
He's just a violent guy. D=
But I like it <3

3.) Ohmygosh a working link! Thank you honey! >3<~ Guess who's not doing homework tonight~!!
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

huge GS fan :D

wow guys you sure have a lot of ideas

i read them and they were really good

i will also join this club cause i really liked apollo :odoroki:
"To trust or not to trust....i trust you will decide"

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

This is so late, lawl.
How long have you been taking lessons? I've been taking them since the end of my freshman year so that's about...twoish years? xD *fail!math*

Er...like, 11 years. XD But I haven't legitimately practiced for about three years. ^^;;

i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

1) ....... That's why, even though I may put forward a theory, I have NO CLUE how he would react to Thalassa. No freaking clue. D:

1.) Yeah, it really is hard to judge. Apollo seems forgiving but...for something like this. I can see him being very upset. D=

2.)MMMMMMHMMMM DARLIN'. If they do we must storm the Capcom HQ with our rage. D< I mean, even some of the art THEY drew looks like he has some form of at least fighting in his past.....STUFF. Like, for the cover of the orchestra CD/poster, where it's him, Klavier, Phoenix, Edgeworth, etc. all facing off against each other? It looks like Apollo is gonna punch Klavier's lights out! >O
And then in this pic, 2/3's down to the right when he's rolling up his sleeve? And down on the left to his thinking pose where he's holding up his fist.
He's just a violent guy. D=
But I like it <3

3.) Ohmygosh a working link! Thank you honey! >3<~ Guess who's not doing homework tonight~!!

1) I think we've reached an agreement on this point. <3

2) LOL I giggled a bit reading the first sentence. XD BUT ANYWAY, I agree with your observations about the images. I always get that impression when I look at the orchestra picture, and those character sketches are AWESOME. I especially like the image where he's holding his wrist with his other hand. It's just...been so heavenly hinted at that Apollo has a...feisty personality, you know? I just....UGGGGGGGG. I WANT. SO BAD. I really hope something worthwhile gets announced at TGS this year or something. ;_;

3) Haha. I can lose myself in that site if I haven't visited in a long time.

I didn't even notice the potential meaning of some of the Apollo sketches; you have a good eye! I hadn't given much thought to his past prior to reading this thread, but now I've been thinking about it a lot between class. That he used to be a delinquent seems to have even been hinted at by the creators themselves, too! Let's hope that we're right because a generic background just... wouldn't fit him at all. :sadshoe:

Interesting points about Apollo's "reunion" with his mother. I'm... honestly not sure what he would see in Lamiroir/Thalassa after finding out the truth. I think it'd be sheer shock above all else at first, but... I also agree that it might be followed by some bitterness at what happened in the past. :/ That bitter feeling would last a while, knowing Apollo, but I can see it eventually subsiding as he grows to accept her and his family's past. It'd be a lengthy process, though.

It'd also be interesting to factor Machi into the equation. I mean, he was probably heartbroken when he found out the truth: his beloved adoptive mother has her own children. I don't think she'd abandon him, but... Machi would still be incredibly jealous of Apollo and Trucy for a while. :<

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

arcane-phoenix wrote:
I didn't even notice the potential meaning of some of the Apollo sketches; you have a good eye! I hadn't given much thought to his past prior to reading this thread, but now I've been thinking about it a lot between class. That he used to be a delinquent seems to have even been hinted at by the creators themselves, too! Let's hope that we're right because a generic background just... wouldn't fit him at all. :sadshoe:

Interesting points about Apollo's "reunion" with his mother. I'm... honestly not sure what he would see in Lamiroir/Thalassa after finding out the truth. I think it'd be sheer shock above all else at first, but... I also agree that it might be followed by some bitterness at what happened in the past. :/ That bitter feeling would last a while, knowing Apollo, but I can see it eventually subsiding as he grows to accept her and his family's past. It'd be a lengthy process, though.

It'd also be interesting to factor Machi into the equation. I mean, he was probably heartbroken when he found out the truth: his beloved adoptive mother has her own children. I don't think she'd abandon him, but... Machi would still be incredibly jealous of Apollo and Trucy for a while. :<

I'm glad we've inspired you to think about it. :D

And DAMMIT, why am I always forgetting about Machi?! XD He'd have to factor in somehow, considering how long he's known Thalassa and how they've had to help each other. It's an odd dynamic, to be sure.

That being said, I can't help but really adore the Phoenix/Apollo/Trucy family dynamic, and I don't know what adding Thalassa would do to that...you know what I mean? Same with adding Machi to the picture. I just remember Phoenix saying at the end of the game that both Trucy and Apollo were very important to him, and I couldn't help but go "D'AW!" I wonder when that happened? His familial relationship with Trucy probably had something to do with it, but I still think it's so cute that Phoenix considers Apollo really important to him. <3 God, I love this "family."

NinjAngel wrote:

And DAMMIT, why am I always forgetting about Machi?! XD He'd have to factor in somehow, considering how long he's known Thalassa and how they've had to help each other. It's an odd dynamic, to be sure.

That being said, I can't help but really adore the Phoenix/Apollo/Trucy family dynamic, and I don't know what adding Thalassa would do to that...you know what I mean? Same with adding Machi to the picture. I just remember Phoenix saying at the end of the game that both Trucy and Apollo were very important to him, and I couldn't help but go "D'AW!" I wonder when that happened? His familial relationship with Trucy probably had something to do with it, but I still think it's so cute that Phoenix considers Apollo really important to him. <3 God, I love this "family."

Yes! The Phoenix/Apollo/Trucy dynamic is incredibly adorable, and I agree that it's sweet how Nick grows to treat Apollo like a fellow family member. I feel that while Apollo's relation to Trucy definitely helped, Phoenix also ended up growing to like him as they interacted more. He likes to watch over him and give him guidance in his own awkward way. XD My favorite part is how Phoenix and Trucy team up to tease Apollo all of the time.

While I would like to see those three interact more with Lamiroir/Thalassa and Machi, I also don't want to disturb the established dynamic that they have. It's hard to tell what would happen, you know? I can't see them all living together; if anything, I can see Phoenix, Apollo, and Trucy living together while Thalassa and Machi live together elsewhere (after the whole cocoon smuggling incident calms down, of course XD). They'd probably still visit each other often, though, and for some strange reason I can see Phoenix and Machi getting along well. Piano lessons, anyone?! (Although I think Nick's piano playing would make Machi cry. From pain.)

I can't wait to see more interaction between Phoenix, Apollo, and Trucy in the next game! They're just so charming. <3 Maybe Apollo will start to open up more about his backstory as he grows to trust the other two more. They aren't the best memories, but it would be good to have someone to talk to about them (and Phoenix would be especially interested in hearing about them).

~*Deux Ames Un Coeur*~

arcane-phoenix wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

Yes! The Phoenix/Apollo/Trucy dynamic is incredibly adorable, and I agree that it's sweet how Nick grows to treat Apollo like a fellow family member. I feel that while Apollo's relation to Trucy definitely helped, Phoenix also ended up growing to like him as they interacted more. He likes to watch over him and give him guidance in his own awkward way. XD My favorite part is how Phoenix and Trucy team up to tease Apollo all of the time.

While I would like to see those three interact more with Lamiroir/Thalassa and Machi, I also don't want to disturb the established dynamic that they have. It's hard to tell what would happen, you know? I can't see them all living together; if anything, I can see Phoenix, Apollo, and Trucy living together while Thalassa and Machi live together elsewhere (after the whole cocoon smuggling incident calms down, of course XD). They'd probably still visit each other often, though, and for some strange reason I can see Phoenix and Machi getting along well. Piano lessons, anyone?! (Although I think Nick's piano playing would make Machi cry. From pain.)

I can't wait to see more interaction between Phoenix, Apollo, and Trucy in the next game! They're just so charming. <3 Maybe Apollo will start to open up more about his backstory as he grows to trust the other two more. They aren't the best memories, but it would be good to have someone to talk to about them (and Phoenix would be especially interested in hearing about them).

I wish more was written about these three. It would make for some of the most hilarious/sad/angsty fanfics EVER, I think. <3

It would be awesome to see their interaction carried onto the next game, especially the "opening up" part. But we'll get to see it from both ends: Phoenix and Trucy coming to think of Apollo as a part of their family (which they practically already do, really), and Apollo coming to realize that he is considered as such, eventually reciprocating these feelings (though he may be loath to do so in the beginning). And seeing as I want Klavier and Apollo to remain friends (...what if Apollo talked to Klavier about his past first because Kristoph was involved somehow), then he should be included in the odd dynamic, too. :D

AND THEN Thalassa and Machi. Her inclusion is a given considering her relation to Apollo and Trucy (though it may be a bit awkward even after Apollo gets over all the usual stuff). It's his that's the big problem. I'm not even sure if he's supposed to be in jail or not...I don't really remember. ^^;; If he's not, then he would have to be involved somehow because Thalassa wouldn't just forget about him--she's way too kind and has spent too much time with him for that. But he would be more like a cousin to the family, I think. He may not always be there while she's there, but he couldn't just disappear completely, either. Trucy and Machi would get along first because of her insistence. Apollo will follow eventually. XD

SPEAKING OF TRUCY'S INSISTENCE. I had this idea the other day about what would happen when they find out they're siblings. I had an idea that involved Trucy trying to force her and Apollo to spend more time together (again, once the initial shock and possible awkwardness is done with). She would force them to spend as much time together and tell their secrets to each other so that they could live up to their title as "siblings." So, she might actually be the first to find out about his past.

...I really want Apollo to have a friend who's a producer/DJ. With whom Apollo goofs off in the studio every once in a while. XD

...And suddenly, I wrote a book. O_o I need to compile all of this somewhere...

i'll get an avvy later

heh that artwork's really nice, all of you

anyway, i'm NOT gonna go berserk on you anymore

Hello, Adrian.

Okay, my thoughts.

IMO, Apollo was always more bright and confident than Phoenix was.While Phoenix often had nervous breakdowns and guessed his way to victory, Apollo was more confident in his actions.

Spoiler:
Plus, his backstory is interesting, what, with him being related to Thalassa and all.

Mostly a lurker now. I used to be active once upon a time.
Thank you PandaPrinzessin for the sig and avy, I love them!

Ugh. Lawyers.

arcane-phoenix wrote:
Amazing explanation family

NinjAngel wrote:
Amazing explanation about family

FFFFF~ Why is everyone here so amazing? :B
That's right.
It's because we're Apollo fans. 8D

I like the family dynamic they have going on. It's really adorable and it works out so well!

Spoiler: Nomnomnomtheories
As for Machi reacting with how Thalassa is a mum, well, I think he wouldn't like it that much. At first, at least. Because she may go off with Trucy [and Apollo, after or if he accepted it] and spend more time with them for all the lost years and leave him behind. Or she may pay more attention to them because they are related by blood. I'd feel bad for Machi. D= But if he did get used to it, him and Phoenix would totally rock out. :P
But Ema and Klavier would still be apart of it, no matter what. Like the crazy cousin's or the aunt and uncle or something...? xDD

Yeah Machi is supposed to be punished by death or something, ain't that how it works? It's such a terrible crime to commit that it's punishable by death? Maybe I read it wrong...
Machi might have gotten lucky! Maybe? xD

I absolutely ADORE the idea of Apollo opening up to them eventually. My mind is fleeting to fanfics I want to write. Ugh~!

NinjAngel wrote:
i-nsertnameher-e wrote:
NinjAngel wrote:

This is so late, lawl.

Er...like, 11 years. XD But I haven't legitimately practiced for about three years. ^^;;

WOAH! =O That's a long time! I bet you're amazinggggggg~ 8D<333

NinjAngel wrote:
2) LOL I giggled a bit reading the first sentence. XD BUT ANYWAY, I agree with your observations about the images. I always get that impression when I look at the orchestra picture, and those character sketches are AWESOME. I especially like the image where he's holding his wrist with his other hand. It's just...been so heavenly hinted at that Apollo has a...feisty personality, you know? I just....UGGGGGGGG. I WANT. SO BAD. I really hope something worthwhile gets announced at TGS this year or something. ;_;

3) Haha. I can lose myself in that site if I haven't visited in a long time.

2) Yaaaaaaaay~<3 Same here, on everything. I'd love to hear an announcement, even if it's just like, "YEAHWE'REWORKINGONITCALMDOWN *throws merch to angry fans*" But it'd be better if they mentioned at least if Apollo is going to be in it! =O

3) It's so beautiful.

NinjAngel wrote:
...I really want Apollo to have a friend who's a producer/DJ. With whom Apollo goofs off in the studio every once in a while. XD

PFFFFT. Do want and so support so hard. <3
NinjAngel wrote:
...And suddenly, I wrote a book.

And I love you for it <333
NinjAngel wrote:
... O_o I need to compile all of this somewhere...

It's all here on this thread! ....but kinda spread out. D=

Greener223 wrote:
heh that artwork's really nice, all of you

anyway, i'm NOT gonna go berserk on you anymore

Hurayyyyy~ Alright, thanks.

Xray wrote:
Okay, my thoughts.

IMO, Apollo was always more bright and confident than Phoenix was.While Phoenix often had nervous breakdowns and guessed his way to victory, Apollo was more confident in his actions.

Spoiler:
Plus, his backstory is interesting, what, with him being related to Thalassa and all.

Well, he does wear a bright red suit. *shot*
But uhm, yes. It's all so interesting and fun to speculate on. :D
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston
Page 36 of 40 [ 1572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)