Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 39 of 40[ 1572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Re: Apollo Appreciation Thread! (may contain spoilers)Topic%20Title

^ Exactly. When it says "New era begins!" You kind of get the impression that their's gonna be another Polly game :sadshoe: . Even Phoenix said so with his "It's Apollo's story now" or something. Perhaps the corrupted courtroom story is finished, but all the AJ characters need a lot more fleshing out.

Way to troll us all, Capcom.
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

Igiari!

Why doesn't anyone like Apollo? His vocals are awesome, he's hilarious, his CHORDS OF STEEL are awesome, and he has an awesome finger point.

LONG LIVE APOLLO JUSTICE
THE CHOSEN ONE WHO WILL FOLLOW PHOENIX WRIGHT'S FOOTSTEPS AND BECOME AN

ACE. ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!! :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki:

Where's my 3rd buttafly!?

Apollo won me over when he called someone (Trucy?) a muggle.

:edgy:

I like his "whaaat?!@" sprites. He looks like a cute monkey lol

I also like his outfit the best out of all the defense attorneys
ImageImageImage

Ace Sidekick!

*raises hand* I appreciate Apollo...I kind of have a crush on him too. =>.>=

Doesn't scream into DS microphones.

kjc609 wrote:
Why doesn't anyone like Apollo? His vocals are awesome, he's hilarious, his CHORDS OF STEEL are awesome, and he has an awesome finger point.

LONG LIVE APOLLO JUSTICE

ACE. ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!! :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki: :odoroki:

From what I can tell, there are two main reasons people dislike Apollo.

A: He's not Phoenix.

B: He undergoes essentially no character development in the entire game, and is still the blank slate at the ending that he is at the beginning

While I don't dislike Apollo at all, I can't say I particularly like him as a character all that much, and the reason for me definitely falls into the latter of the two camps. I have no problem with the idea of a succession story for Phoenix, especially with the dark way it was set up throughout AJ (the game) and the way Turnabout Succession ended. The problem is that Apollo's essentially got no personality of his own. We never hear anything throughout the game about where or how he grew up, what his motivations for becoming a lawyer were, how he met Kristoph Gavin, etc. There's nothing that fleshes his past out at all, which was crucial to Phoenix's character development in the first AA. Probably what defined Phoenix the most as a character in that game was (outside of his interactions with Maya) his response to the class trial, and then wanting to save Edgeworth from being "the demon prosecutor." Apollo has none of that backstory.

What we're left with in that case is only being able to flesh Apollo out through his interactions with Trucy and the rest of the cast, which might have been fine, except that Apollo is essentially a slightly more sarcastic version of pre-disbarment Phoenix. If you're going to make a successor to the main character of your franchise, at the very least make him noticeably different in some way. AAI, for all of its faults, definitely made it feel like you were playing as an entirely different person, with his own motivations, backstory, and character. Apollo feels like a copy/pasta'd version of Phoenix who makes fun of people in his head more often.

For what it's worth, I believe that people who dislike Apollo simply because he's not Phoenix are incredibly silly and shallow. As for me, I have mixed feelings on Apollo. I do hope, however, that they at least attempt to continue his storyline in some way (besides being a side character in AA5), and if there is an AJ2, maybe he can get some long needed character development to make him a memorable addition to the colorful cast of AA characters.
"I can't go to hell, little weirdo. I'm all out of vacation days."

Procrastinating...

TheBlarghMan wrote:
kjc609 wrote:

LONG LIVE APOLLO JUSTICE

From what I can tell, there are two main reasons people dislike Apollo.

A: He's not Phoenix.

B: He undergoes essentially no character development in the entire game, and is still the blank slate at the ending that he is at the beginning

While I don't dislike Apollo at all, I can't say I particularly like him as a character all that much, and the reason for me definitely falls into the latter of the two camps. I have no problem with the idea of a succession story for Phoenix, especially with the dark way it was set up throughout AJ (the game) and the way Turnabout Succession ended. The problem is that Apollo's essentially got no personality of his own. We never hear anything throughout the game about where or how he grew up, what his motivations for becoming a lawyer were, how he met Kristoph Gavin, etc. There's nothing that fleshes his past out at all, which was crucial to Phoenix's character development in the first AA. Probably what defined Phoenix the most as a character in that game was (outside of his interactions with Maya) his response to the class trial, and then wanting to save Edgeworth from being "the demon prosecutor." Apollo has none of that backstory.

What we're left with in that case is only being able to flesh Apollo out through his interactions with Trucy and the rest of the cast, which might have been fine, except that Apollo is essentially a slightly more sarcastic version of pre-disbarment Phoenix. If you're going to make a successor to the main character of your franchise, at the very least make him noticeably different in some way. AAI, for all of its faults, definitely made it feel like you were playing as an entirely different person, with his own motivations, backstory, and character. Apollo feels like a copy/pasta'd version of Phoenix who makes fun of people in his head more often.

For what it's worth, I believe that people who dislike Apollo simply because he's not Phoenix are incredibly silly and shallow. As for me, I have mixed feelings on Apollo. I do hope, however, that they at least attempt to continue his storyline in some way (besides being a side character in AA5), and if there is an AJ2, maybe he can get some long needed character development to make him a memorable addition to the colorful cast of AA characters.

I've been wanting to join this thread forever, but then I found out that it was pretty much abandoned.
So without further ado....

HAPPY CHORDS OF STEEL ANYBODY?!?!? :odoroki:

It's nice to have some activity on this thread again!
So... How's life?

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doesn't scream into DS microphones.

I do have some hopes that AA5 will make him into more of an interesting character. Perhaps he could become an anti-hero of sorts while remaining a defense attorney. Some form of conflict between his ideals and Phoenix's would make for a great subplot in AA5.
"I can't go to hell, little weirdo. I'm all out of vacation days."

Beautiful flower

TheBlarghMan wrote:
I do have some hopes that AA5 will make him into more of an interesting character. Perhaps he could become an anti-hero of sorts while remaining a defense attorney.

Quote:
Some form of conflict between his ideals and Phoenix's would make for a great subplot in AA5.

With the new information we have, this is much confirmed. :D

Spoiler: Just in case
Also, he'd face the new prosecutor first - time to test his strength as a defense attorney without Phoenix's interfering.

Plus he got a new sidekick, who (from what I've heard) has similar personalities as him. Can't wait for GS5 to come here! :minuki:
I'm most active on my tumblr.
Visit my Sprite edit thread

Ace Attorney

Gotcha!
Was this made for me?! I used to hate Apollo until I played* his game, now he's my favorite AA character. :apollo:

The video game boy; the one who wins

Tyler11ball wrote:
I used to hate Apollo until I played* his game, now he's my favorite AA character. :apollo:

This.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Ace Attorney

GoingforMiles wrote:
Tyler11ball wrote:
I used to hate Apollo until I played* his game, now he's my favorite AA character. :apollo:

This.

I was sad that they replaced Phoenix, so I never wanted to play AJ:AA. I did and it was amazing. :think-think-think:

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Tyler11ball wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
Tyler11ball wrote:

This.

I was sad that they replaced Phoenix, so I never wanted to play AJ:AA. I did and it was amazing. :think-think-think:

Oh where has this thread been all my life. I actually started out in a wonky order. I played AJ:AA first, then Dual Destinies, then Investigations, then the Original Trilogy.

I don't see why people say Apollo is a Phoenix clone, I never really got that impression from him.

Ace Attorney

You're the first one I've heard that from. People only hate Apollo because they loved Phoenix. Now that Phoenix is back there is no reason to hate Apollo.

[Whip the cream!]

We definitely need more Apollo.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Ace Attorney

WaitingforGodot wrote:

XD No doubt. I want to hear about his past as a kid. We get to hear about him and Clay in Dual Destinies, but that's not enough.

Tyler11ball wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

XD No doubt. I want to hear about his past as a kid. We get to hear about him and Clay in Dual Destinies, but that's not enough.

I agree 100%. I'd really like to hear more about Apollo's past, especially why he chose the last name 'Justice'

Ace Attorney

The world may never know... :paynehair:

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Oh, Apollo, how I despised your character in your debut game, but in DD I thought you were just fine

He's definitely become one of my favorite characters now. There's just something cool about him. Admittedly I liked him in the moments when he shined in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, like in the trial segments of 4-3 for instance, but I hated his immature snarkyness but especially the dorkyness of him. Strangely, because I grew fond of him in DD, I don't think AJ:AA feels as bad anymore :-/
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

shippersdreamer wrote:
Tyler11ball wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:

I agree 100%. I'd really like to hear more about Apollo's past, especially why he chose the last name 'Justice'

"Justice" is a surname IRL too :/, I doubt there's much backstory to his name. We don't even know why Phoenix was named "Wright" and I doubt there's any reason to that anyway (actually, their japanese names are more peculiar than their engilsh names IMO)
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Apollo grew up at an orphanage though, so his surname is obviously taken and he might have chosen it for himself.

"Eggs?"

Polly, 'Pollo, Apollo, Apololo, Justice-dono, and our wonderful Polly-wog. There are so many reasons to like Apollo, it's not even funny. The one thing that completely won me over and made Apollo my second favorite character (#1 - Simon Blackquill) was this...
Spoiler: Dual Destinies Case 4 and 5-ish
When Apollo was reminiscing about Clay at near the end of Case 4, and he told them about how he cheered up Clay by telling him that he was fine, and they were BFF's from then on out, and then Apollo was so loyal to Clay that he went off on his own to find the truth. I actually started crying, it was that sad. Also, when Apollo was all like "But what is faith without doubt?" in Case 5... UGH. I can NOT see how some people don't like Apollo.

Hooray for Herr Forehead! :snackood:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

There's also something I noted about our favorite (at least on this thread at least) Red Wearing Defense Attorney (No Edgeworth doesn't count.)

Apollo has the most ships out of any Ace Attorney character. No I'm not lying.

He's been paired with (at least from what I've seen): Athena, Vera, Trucy, Phoenix, Simon, Miles, Maya, Ema, Kay, Kristoph, Klavier, Clay, and Aura. Damn. That is a LOT of people who want some Justice. :apollo:

But Edgeworth's been shipped with.......everybody

JesusMonroe wrote:
But Edgeworth's been shipped with.......everybody

Then Apollo comes in a strong second then, seriously Apollo REALLY gets around.

That's the difference between Apollo and Edgeworth. I think Apollo would love the attention if he knew he was getting it (but be a little embarrassed). Edgeworth is absolutely oblivious to it but if he did know, he'd never leave his office

That doesn't stop my OTP of EdgeworthxRhoda *insert Rhoda smiley even though CR doesn't have one*

JesusMonroe wrote:
That's the difference between Apollo and Edgeworth. I think Apollo would love the attention if he knew he was getting it (but be a little embarrassed). Edgeworth is absolutely oblivious to it but if he did know, he'd never leave his office

That doesn't stop my OTP of EdgeworthxRhoda *insert Rhoda smiley even though CR doesn't have one*

Of course not, I think the ship is rather cute myself. I'm actually more partial to ApolloxVera and ApolloxSimon than anything else, I like the 'Big 3' but I believe they're a little overrated.

shippersdreamer wrote:
He's been paired with (at least from what I've seen): Athena, Vera, Trucy, Phoenix, Simon, Miles, Maya, Ema, Kay, Kristoph, Klavier, Clay, and Aura. Damn. That is a LOT of people who want some Justice. :apollo:

Justice for all, my friend. Justice for all.

Ace Attorney

GoingforMiles wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

LOL! Even though it wasn't that funny it kinda made me laugh* (Not snicker XD)a bit.

I don't have a pairing for Apollo yet. I'm still waiting on him to get his own Maya. (Trucy doesn't count since it's his sister.)
I would like to see Apollo face Franziska in court though, I really wonder how that would play out.
I guess I do sorta have a pairing for him, Ema Skye. Scientifically speaking that is. :notes:

Tyler11ball wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

LOL! Even though it wasn't that funny it kinda made me laugh* (Not snicker XD)a bit.

I don't have a pairing for Apollo yet. I'm still waiting on him to get his own Maya. (Trucy doesn't count since it's his sister.)
I would like to see Apollo face Franziska in court though, I really wonder how that would play out.
I guess I do sorta have a pairing for him, Ema Skye. Scientifically speaking that is. :notes:

Actually now that you mention Franziska I've actually seen HER paired with Apollo as well.

There's no one safe from the touch of Justice. :apollo:

Ace Attorney

I'm all for Edgeworth and Franziska! :no-no:

As a major fan of Apollo, and since this is his appreciation thread, I feel like I should explain why I personally consider Apollo the best out of the WWA trio (That being Him, Phoenix, and Athena)

During his own (well what was SUPPOSED to be his own) game, Apollo has showed throughout the ENTIRE game that he's much more different than his mentor.

As I stated previously, when Apollo learned that Phoenix used forged evidence to get Kristoph in jail (great job there Phoenix), he got pissed and DECKED him. But Apollo also let his personality shine during his first trial as well (well before Phoenix shanghaied it), as when agreeing to question Kristoph, his MENTOR, he says this "It's not about loyalty Mr. Gavin, it's about the truth."

And you know what? He backs this up pretty well. We see during Case 3 that, since he couldn't get Daryan on evidence, circumstantial or not, he chose the next best thing: Testimony. Like Apollo said, it's not about loyalty, it's about the truth. Even to his clients. He has an unshakable belief that Machi is guilty of murder, but he won't defend him from his other crimes, like the smuggling for instance. I admit I think it's rather brilliant of Apollo to use Machi's knowledge of the smuggling to basically and have him willing to testify about it, which Daryan clearly didn't want, to snag him.

There's also his spectacular performance in Case 4, considering that: He's going in it 100% blind, he's a test subject of a VERY important part of their judicial history (Even if it was created for biased reasons and chucked as soon as it was introduced), and he held his ground when the earth was trying to swallow him.

There's also that I've heard some people talk about that because Klavier and Apollo don't automatically want to instantly want to throttle each other that they come off as bland. I certainly don't think so, I actually think that BECAUSE they're rather cordial, if not friendly towards one another, they can become a greater team to fight for The truth, like how Phoenix and Miles turned out to be.

Apollo and Klavier don't NEED to be hated enemies to have some good court battles, throughout the whole game Klavier, while still doing his job as a prosecutor and all, has been nothing but polite and kind towards Apollo outside of court, I mean he even gave Trucy and Apollo backstage tickets for god's sake, and he barely knew them! (Well Apollo DID have to pay if memory serves..) But Klavier is also a man who is undoubtedly the guy you want to be on the prosecutor's bench if you're fighting to the truth, look at how he and Apollo lay the smack-down on Kristoph. (I know Phoenix set the whole thing up but it was Apollo and Klavier who put the nails in the coffin)

So in summary: Apollo has managed to not only become a very successful attorney, he put away a true monster, and cleared his mentor's name.

All while we were smack dab in the Dark Age of the Law as well. Now THAT'S impressive.

So now we move on to Dual Destinies, where we get more of Apollo's backstory and character. During the first case, he senselessly sacrifices his body just to save Juniper, and not only that but despite being literally bombed, until he literally cannot stand without losing blood and falling over, still wanted to go into court and defend her.

And even after Athena (And later Phoenix) Applies the Substitution of Attorney, he STILL goes out of his way to help Juniper find her stuffed animal, and gets attacked AGAIN for his troubles. We later find out that this wasn't even the cherry on top of the Tragedy Conga Line Apollo is currently going through.

We find out during Case 4, that his best friend was murdered, and he practically goes a tamer version of Batman on everyone, ESPECIALLY during the trial of Starbuck, where he's absolutely RUTHLESS in it, and even refusing to move from his spot while the courtroom was literally about to explode.

So after he gets bombed, then hit with a rock, he quits the agency, and pursues the truth on his own, and his own conflicting beliefs and everything else piled onto the the pile forces him to the court where he accuses Athena, his own co-worker, where he actually does pretty decently against Phoenix, and eventually Phoenix manages to put to rest Apollo's doubts and conflicting thoughts, rejoining the agency and even getting a promotion as Phoenix's junior partner.

Apollo Justice is not a man who deserves to be the Butt Monkey, even more so than Phoenix. Apollo Justice is not a man who deserves getting no respect and being forced into toilet cleaning duty.

Apollo Justice is a man who should be hailed as a true hero, a bright symbol of law, and truthfulness. This is a man who is willing to put his life on the line to save a girl he really doesn't even know, then despite being seriously injured, defend her, even while dealing with the death of his best friend.

This is a man who's willing to do anything to get to the truth, and who's willing to make any sacrifice to get there, no matter how painful.

This is why Apollo Justice is my favorite character, he's gone through hell and back willingly and ended up smelling like a rose doing so. I can truly say with every fiber of my being, that Apollo Justice deserves every ounce of love and adoration the fans of this community are willing to give him. :apollo:

Thank you for letting me ramble on and on, I'll be quiet now

:gant-clap:

Great post. Great, great post.

Somewhat trustworthy

Made an account just to reply bahahaha I'm such a loser.

Spoiler:
Anyway, I just want to stress that Apollo himself (and this coming from someone who befans him I swear!) wasn't the problem in PW:AJ. He had astounding potential as both a lawyer and a person - potential which, like one person pointed out, could have been made known to the viewers through his history, aspirations, and actual character progression. Besides filling a role in Trucy and Phoenix's life, I felt like all he was there for was to be used as a 'tool' while Phoenix Phoenix'd his way into the finish line with an infuriating attitude.

So you know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, AJ was worth a thousand questions.

The problem I couldn't come in terms with was how the story itself was cobbled up. If you imagine a universe with several glitches/wormholes/internal errors put all over the place, that's how I was seeing AJ as I was playing it. I think the producers must have had something of a time/money budget going on, so they thought, hey, let's leave all the small but glaring questions to the wind and focus on wrapping up this whole Kristoph thing as fast as we could. Oops, are we adding more plotholes as we go? That's alright, people can still use their imagination or somethng.

And keep in mind, this whole revenge thing (basically the backbone of the plot) began because Phoenix was gullible enough to present evidence without questioning its source (again, lolwriting), so he has to lose his job, turn into an uncharacteristic and cocky bum, and get Apollo to do his dirty work. What does Apollo get in return? Besides sleepless courtroom nights, salt-crusted noodle bowls, and getting to meet trucy and phoenix, he doesn't get much. Not even his origin is revealed to him.

That said, DD was definitely heading in the right direction. It had a different cast of writers working on it (hah, they didn't even want to TRY to tie up the countless plot holes AJ left behind; I don't blame them), and they did well to hash Apollo out more - and they even brought out a scary side to him to show how human he was under the pressure of his dead best friend and the glaring suspicion of Athena. And then it's a test of faith onwards as everyone tries to resolve the problem in the best way they know how, including him.

(Though I guess if I had to complain about DD about one thing, it's how re-lawyered!Phoenix got his 'normal' personality back, as if his attitude problem in AJ didn't happen; but maybe the writers didn't even want to touch this either).

but yeah. kudos to Apollo, and I hope that someday, he gets an actual fancy title all to himself, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Ace Attorney

Well, that's a lot. Welcome anyway!

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I used to feel indifferent to Apollo, until I replayed Dual Destinies. Him breaking away from the Agency to search for Clay's killer on his own was important for his character.

Spoiler: 5-4
Apollo: "The truth, huh? That's a noble cause. But what if the truth you seek and the truth I seek turn out to be different? I'm going to catch the person responsible for taking my friend's life, in my own way"

Edit: I wonder if Apollo is insinuating that Phoenix would try to cover up the truth if he didn't like/accept it?

Spoiler: 5-5 Trial
*Discussing the alternative escape route*

Phoenix: "Yes, of course there must have been. (Just don't ask me what)"

Apollo: "You're just bluffing again, aren't you?"

Phoenix: "Me? Bluff? No way! (He knows me too well)"

Apollo: "It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... clear up this doubt inside of me!"

Phoenix: "Wait! So is that what this is all about?"

Apollo: "I... I want to believe in Athena. I really do. But what is faith without doubt? That's why... I need to question her guilt! So that once the truth finally comes out, I can really, fully trust her!"

Athena: "So that you can... really trust me?"

Edgeworth: "It seems you junior partner has just showed us what trials are truly all about. We prosecutors painstakingly question every detail in pursuit of the defendant."

Phoenix: "While we lawyers believe in and defend our clients to the end."

Judge: "When both sides go all-out against each other, that's when we discover the truth."

Edgeworth: "Precisely. And when the battle is over, we will understand the true meaning of trust. That is exactly what trials are about, wouldn't you say?"

Apollo: "Yes. I couldn't ignore the seed of doubt that was growing inside me. So I decided I needed to face it head-on! No matter what the truth is that's waiting ahead, I won't be afraid!"

Phoenix: "(That's so like Apollo, always uber-earnest about things like this...) Mr. Justice... I vow to dispel every last bit of doubt in your heart!"

Apollo: "Good! Because I want to believe in Ms. Cykes again!"

Spoiler: 5-5 Recess
*Before Fulbright takes the stand*

Apollo: "Athena, can you do me a favor?"

Athena: "Huh? What is it?"

Apollo: "Could you............ punch me please?"

Athena: "Wh-What?! Why should I do that?!"

Apollo: "Because I should have believed in you! I let the seed of doubt inside me get the best of me. I'm really sorry that I didn't trust-- *slapped* OUCH!"

Athena: "Don't be such a dope! I was really touched by what you did!"

Apollo: "Huh? Now what are YOU talking about?"

Athena: "You took the time to genuinely think about who I am and what I'm made of... After all that, how could I punch a true friend like you, Apollo?"

Phoenix: "(You didn't have any trouble slapping him a second ago...)"

After all that, how can you not like Apollo? I feel like he has finally come into his own.

However, one thing I'm not quite sure on is the implementation of the Perceive ability. I mean, most of the time it looks like Apollo is staring at the witness until they make the slightest movement, and then he jumps on it. I'd like to share some examples of when I think it was done right:

Spoiler: 4-2
First, is Stickler. Apollo notices he fiddles with the page of his book when he's nervous or unsure. He does this when talking about his cell phone. Apollo found a cell phone during the investigation, so he claims Stickler didn't have his phone with him and presents it. That's a bluff worthy of Phoenix Wright.

The second is Tiala's first habit, which was turning he ring when she talked about the medical chart. She did this because the chart had become very dangerous thanks to the Kitaki's checkups.

Spoiler: 5-5
Third is "Fulbright's" finger rubbing his holster when he talks about the lighter's emblem. Pressing the emblem turned the lighter into a gun, and so when "Fulbright" talked about the emblem, he recalled using it as a firearm.

Also, Apollo's theme (out of the courtroom) doesn't play enough. Although, when it played during his questioning of Athena's guilt, that was the best moment to use it.

Last edited by MBr on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Percieve is kind of awkward if you think about it... I mean, they've already made the statement, then they say it again, really slowly, over and over, while Polly stares them down with his eyes bulging out.

Ace Attorney

GoingforMiles wrote:
Percieve is kind of awkward if you think about it... I mean, they've already made the statement, then they say it again, really slowly, over and over, while Polly stares them down with his eyes bulging out.
Spoiler: Percieve

That was part disgusting and part wonderful.

[Whip the cream!]

Tyler11ball wrote:
GoingforMiles wrote:
Spoiler: Percieve

That was the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Page 39 of 40 [ 1572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)