Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)

Page 3 of 4[ 123 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Things you wish was in AJ but never wasTopic%20Title

Fanboy Hunter

All the PW main chars that weren't in it. Although if Edgeworth was the prosecutor for any of the cases, Apollo would be screwed.
Click pic below.

Just a random passerby

I'm going to do some possible reactions to profiles.

Present Sticklers profile to Plum

So this is the hardened criminal who stole my panties. Now I know his face so I can "exposes sword" teach him a lesson.
Apollo: Mr. Stickler better not come around the Kataki's Place if he wants to keep his head.

Present Mekritis profile to Eldoon
Onion Boy should of known better than to do business with the mafia and steal my business and noodle cart.
Apollo: I'll agree about the first one, but I'm pretty sure stealing a noodle cart didn't get him killed.

Present Mekritis photo to Wocky
Man, get that quacks mug away from me. I don't ever wanna see his face ever again.
Apollo: Wonder if it because you shot him or because of him hiding that the bullet away from him.

Present Altia's profile to Wocky.
Oh yeah, man my Altia baby, my snapplecakes.
Trucy: I think I know how they met, Polly.
Apollo: And how's that.
Trucy: I think she was supposed to be taken out, but instead of killing her, he fell in love.
Apollo: Somehow, I don't think that was the case.

Present Lamorir's profile to Daryan

Man, I don't see why anyone would believe her story. She oblivosly lied about hearing my voice to protect the kid. And yet I'm the one who has to pay for her lie. And to tell you the truth, I've never liked her singing either.
Apollo: Lamorir's singing aside, he does raise a good point.

Present Brushel's profile to Valant.

I suggest you don't wave that photo around my face, unless you want to disappear with it.
Apollo: Yikes, I'm sorry. (I better be more careful not to do that again.)
Valant: Wait, that gave me a good idea. I can make him and his perposterious foul smelling minting breath disappear if he bothers me again.

Sig made by Vicki, Avi made by PA :D

I think most of the stuff I wanted to see has already been listed, but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway:

Spoiler: All of AJ, just in case
-ANYTHING concerning the Fey family. If nothing else, I at least wanted to see older versions of Maya and Pearl. I wanted to see what little Pearly looked like as a teenager.

-More Phoenix/little Trucy interaction. The interaction that Phoenix and Trucy had throughout the game was really cute, but I wanted to see more, especially from the earlier years. Their "father/daughter" relationship was one of my favorite parts of the game.

-More character development for Apollo. I feel bad saying this, but I didn't like Apollo very much. But I think that's b/c we didn't get to know him as well as we got to know some of the other characters from the series. I personally didn't have the same attachment to Apollo as I did to Phoenix, Edgeworth, Godot, etc. Sooo, I wish Apollo was a little more developed That sounds wrong, but you know what I mean...

WittyVitale wrote:
I think most of the stuff I wanted to see has already been listed, but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyway:

-ANYTHING concerning the Fey family. If nothing else, I at least wanted to see older versions of Maya and Pearl. I wanted to see what little Pearly looked like as a teenager.

-More Phoenix/little Trucy interaction. The interaction that Phoenix and Trucy had throughout the game was really cute, but I wanted to see more, especially from the earlier years. Their "father/daughter" relationship was one of my favorite parts of the game.

-More character development for Apollo. I feel bad saying this, but I didn't like Apollo very much. But I think that's b/c we didn't get to know him as well as we got to know some of the other characters from the series. I personally didn't have the same attachment to Apollo as I did to Phoenix, Edgeworth, Godot, etc. Sooo, I wish Apollo was a little more developed That sounds wrong, but you know what I mean...

Seconded

I am Kasu, hear me roar

Location: The only city where you can be a loud rabid fangirl and still be one of the masses - NYC!

nekonohime wrote:
WittyVitale wrote:

Seconded

thirded
Signature by Vickinator.
sprites | help wanted | fancases
YouTube | Squiby

Proud PxM shipper.

F34r T4h Shm00 wrote:
Maybe Cody was the one sending DVD to Phoenix.

It was most definitely Maya. It was confirmed by the producer.
ImageClick sig to go to my sig thread. If you would like one, you may request. Devoted Phoenix and Maya shipper. Also a Diego and Mia shipper.
My fanfic thread. Law, Lust, and Coffee currently ongoing (Miego).

Ace Sidekick!

~More character development. Seriously, there was plenty of character development in the first Ace Attorney game for me to love Phoenix, Maya, and Edgeworth.
~A fifth case.
~Older Maya and Pearl.
~Edgewroth and Franziska.
~Breaking Kristoph's black locks.
~
Spoiler: 4-4
A reaction from Apollo and Trucy from finding out that they are half sibblings.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Eh...Edgewoooooorrth.........
...Ehh...Edgewoooooorrth......

...eh. Actually, I think it would be a bit hard to naturally get him into the game, I just felt like saying that.

But Phoenix could at least have mentioned his friends. More character development for Apollo, he's supposed to be the star, after all. I'd also like to get to explore a little more of Kristoph, he seems like a fascinating and utterly insane character. Like, a little more thorough explanation of his actions, and something more with the black psyche-locks. I thought it was cool that it was up to the player to interpret what they meant, but at the same time, it felt like they were (literally) just left hanging in the air. Also, I'd like to get a bit more insight in his relations; his friendship, or so-called with Phoenix, his mentor-student-relation with Apollo and of course his relation with Klavi. A fifth case would be fine! And: most importantly: more time between case 3-5 and Phonix' disbarment. At least a year? I mean, come on. That's just not nice. And the guy is supposed to be a legend. He deserved more than three years, really.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
And: most importantly: more time between case 3-5 and Phonix' disbarment. At least a year? I mean, come on. That's just not nice. And the guy is supposed to be a legend. He deserved more than three years, really.

Yes!!! That was just... highly upsetting. I didn't like it. At all.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Emiko Nabile Gale wrote:
Spoiler: 4-4
A reaction from Apollo and Trucy from finding out that they are half sibblings.

Considering how they don't know that to begin with, even at the end of the game, how can they have a reaction?

* Character development. Seriously, every character remains as bland as they entered.
* Go with the original idea of not making this a Phoenix game and actually focus on Apollo and his backstory

C-A

I want to know more about Apollo's life before he became an attorney. By the end of GS1 we already knew Phoenix's motivations to be an attorney... We don't know anything about Apollo's past. But maybe this is explained in GS5...

Personally, I only think a few things should have been added into AJ (practically all character-related):

1. Franziska - She's just epic. The whip and how she scares everyone in the courtroom was great in JFA, and seeing how she'd have developed since then would be nice.
2. Edgeworth - He's Edgeworth. Do I need to explain?
3. More Gumshoe - I haven't played AA5 yet, so I don't know what that detective is like, but. I much preferred Gumshoe to Ema. I just like his character more; a goofy but loveable detective who is quick to anger, but also a nice guy at heart.
4. Maya, Pearl, and the Fey family - I don't know a single person who doesn't like them. Also, Maya May be the master know, but there could be a whole case revolving around her leaving for a while and the person she left in charge murdering someone and pinning it on Maya when she got back.
5. No disbarring of Phoenix, and no Kristoph - It kinda wrecked the timeline and everything, because a seven-year gap makes it less likely for old characters to reappear.

I'd also like to see the prison life of some characters, like with Frank Sahwit in the Imprisoned Turnabout. I haven't played it yet, but it's a cool way of referencing the old games without using the main characters.

Quote:
Maya, Pearl, and the Fey family - I don't know a single person who doesn't like them.

Um, here. I am somebody who doesn't like Maya. Pearl is okay, but the rest of the Fey family is the type that I don't like. And I am glad there was no Fey family in GS4. Mostly because we got so much Fey family shoved into our face in GS3, it was an overkill of information we didn't want about that family.
That family's story arc is over.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Maya, Pearl, and the Fey family - I don't know a single person who doesn't like them.

Um, here. I am somebody who doesn't like Maya. Pearl is okay, but the rest of the Fey family is the type that I don't like. And I am glad there was no Fey family in GS4. Mostly because we got so much Fey family shoved into our face in GS3, it was an overkill of information we didn't want about that family.
That family's story arc is over.

C-A

Fair enough. I maybe kinda exaggerated on that one... I should have been more specific; "out of my friends in real life, I don't know anybody who doesn't like them." is what I was meant to say. And I haven't finished the third game yet (I'm a fairly new fan who messed up the order that he played the games in...), but I've heard about what happens, and I don't blame you for thinking that.

Still, it would have been nice to see/get more obvious references to them, which is one of the many things that seems good about Dual Destinies. Let's just hope that Pearl has been added in for a reason, and that she's not just shoehorned in there (Trying not to look at spoilers, so I don't know the whole reason for her return). :pearl:

Blaquaza wrote:
Still, it would have been nice to see/get more obvious references to them, which is one of the many things that seems good about Dual Destinies. Let's just hope that Pearl has been added in for a reason, and that she's not just shoehorned in there (Trying not to look at spoilers, so I don't know the whole reason for her return). :pearl:

I don't think her role in the game is a spoiler... I will put the reason, at least what I read from it, into a spoiler tag.

Spoiler: Pearl's Reason in GS5
She serves no real purpose except BE there and give Phoenix a letter from Maya.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Blaquaza wrote:

I don't think her role in the game is a spoiler... I will put the reason, at least what I read from it, into a spoiler tag.

Spoiler: Pearl's Reason in GS5
She serves no real purpose except BE there and give Phoenix a letter from Maya.

C-A

Couldn't help but read it. :D

Can't say I'm shocked at what you said, but I hope, that GS6 can at least make them return with valid explanations rather than just "OMG IT'S A RETURNING CHARACTER!" type of moment, if they return at all. Either way, Pearl is cute enough for it to slide. :pearl: If only she could have had a role in GS4. :(

Pixel Artist

Spoiler:
rydus65 wrote:
I'm going to do some possible reactions to profiles.

Present Sticklers profile to Plum

So this is the hardened criminal who stole my panties. Now I know his face so I can "exposes sword" teach him a lesson.
Apollo: Mr. Stickler better not come around the Kataki's Place if he wants to keep his head.

Present Mekritis profile to Eldoon
Onion Boy should of known better than to do business with the mafia and steal my business and noodle cart.
Apollo: I'll agree about the first one, but I'm pretty sure stealing a noodle cart didn't get him killed.

Present Mekritis photo to Wocky
Man, get that quacks mug away from me. I don't ever wanna see his face ever again.
Apollo: Wonder if it because you shot him or because of him hiding that the bullet away from him.

Present Altia's profile to Wocky.
Oh yeah, man my Altia baby, my snapplecakes.
Trucy: I think I know how they met, Polly.
Apollo: And how's that.
Trucy: I think she was supposed to be taken out, but instead of killing her, he fell in love.
Apollo: Somehow, I don't think that was the case.

Present Lamorir's profile to Daryan

Man, I don't see why anyone would believe her story. She oblivosly lied about hearing my voice to protect the kid. And yet I'm the one who has to pay for her lie. And to tell you the truth, I've never liked her singing either.
Apollo: Lamorir's singing aside, he does raise a good point.

Present Brushel's profile to Valant.

I suggest you don't wave that photo around my face, unless you want to disappear with it.
Apollo: Yikes, I'm sorry. (I better be more careful not to do that again.)
Valant: Wait, that gave me a good idea. I can make him and his perposterious foul smelling minting breath disappear if he bothers me again.

This here would've been interesting. C:

I kinda wished they had another prosecutor besides Klavier. He's a deviance to other prosecutors, nice guy and all but it bored me having to face him multiple times.
( - )
Sprite Thread
( - )

Spoiler:
Break :kristoph: ´s psyche-locks and know how :kristoph: make that scar in his hand, that scar is like :evil: ´s scratch in the face.

[Whip the cream!]

Renoud wrote:
Spoiler:
Break :kristoph: ´s psyche-locks and know how :kristoph: make that scar in his hand, that scar is like :evil: ´s scratch in the face.

YES.

No, there's no place like London...

More about Kristoph and Klavier as brothers. I spent a lot of the game hoping for another DL-6-style revelation, and I got the impression that the creators had a few ideas about it that we weren't told... or, as is more likely, I'm looking way too much into a couple of hesitations because I'm a sucker for backstory XD
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?

earthlings on fire

I want Gavin backstory. I read an interview once that said they had thought about it and came up with ideas, especially regarding Kristoph's scar but there wasn't enough time to add it into the game. So that means that there's backstory out there somewhere floating around on concept maps or storyboards. And we'll never see it. :sadshoe:
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

No, there's no place like London...

Cravat of Doom wrote:
I want Gavin backstory. I read an interview once that said they had thought about it and came up with ideas, especially regarding Kristoph's scar but there wasn't enough time to add it into the game. So that means that there's backstory out there somewhere floating around on concept maps or storyboards. And we'll never see it. :sadshoe:

I don't know if I should be happy I spotted the implied story, or devastated that it's just out of reach...
I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?

Cravat of Doom wrote:

Oh nooo! This is one of the reason I feel there should have been an AJ 2 for normal DS (or at least a fifth case). I want it so much it huurts (Ok, now I'm just being melo-dramatic, but seriously, I'd really like it) :sadshoe:

[Whip the cream!]

GoingforMiles wrote:
Cravat of Doom wrote:

Oh nooo! This is one of the reason I feel there should have been an AJ 2 for normal DS (or at least a fifth case). I want it so much it huurts (Ok, now I'm just being melo-dramatic, but seriously, I'd really like it) :sadshoe:

Yes, definitely. I, too, wish they would have made a second Apollo Justice game. Things were left hanging, and I would really like to know more about those brothers.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Things were left hanging

Literally.

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

I wish they gave more back story on Apollo in this game.
Spoiler:
They DID give us somewhat of a back story in Dual Destinies with Clay, but that's not much
Like more emphasis on Apollo being an orphan or WHY he chose his last name of Justice.

Kurain Fey! Lolness, behold~!

shippersdreamer wrote:
Spoiler:
They DID give us somewhat of a back story in Dual Destinies with Clay, but that's not much
Like more emphasis on Apollo being an orphan or WHY he chose his last name of Justice.

Me too! :3 :pearl:
Kurain Fey! Spirit Medium at Law!

kurainkun wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Spoiler:

Like, it would've been really nice if they gave more back story for Kristoph and Apollo, like WHY did he hire Apollo in the first place? Stuff like that.

What about you?

shippersdreamer wrote:
kurainkun wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Spoiler:

Like, it would've been really nice if they gave more back story for Kristoph and Apollo, like WHY did he hire Apollo in the first place? Stuff like that.

What about you?

The back story on his discovery of Phoenix Wright and wherever he went through. I really don't mind even if it was vague! Your idea sounds nice too, it makes sense. :maya:

kurainkun wrote:

The back story on his discovery of Phoenix Wright and wherever he went through. I really don't mind even if it was vague! Your idea sounds nice too, it makes sense. :maya:

Aw thanks! Well another idea would be a bigger emphasis on Trucy and Pheonix's relationship. I mean we get the usual Wright banter throughout the cases, but we don't really see any Father-Daughter bonding with the Wrights.

Also I'd like to know where on earth Apollo lives.

shippersdreamer wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Aw thanks! Well another idea would be a bigger emphasis on Trucy and Pheonix's relationship. I mean we get the usual Wright banter throughout the cases, but we don't really see any Father-Daughter bonding with the Wrights.

Good point! Like, he only appears to interact with Trucy around 2 or 3 times again? Apollo's apartment? A MUST SEE. :pearl:

kurainkun wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Good point! Like, he only appears to interact with Trucy around 2 or 3 times again? Apollo's apartment? A MUST SEE. :pearl:

Mmhm! I also would've liked to see more of Eldoon's doctor side come out, I mean he really was only useful just to read Wocky's report. It would've been nice to see more of Eldoon's medical knowledge.

shippersdreamer wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Mmhm! I also would've liked to see more of Eldoon's doctor side come out, I mean he really was only useful just to read Wocky's report. It would've been nice to see more of Eldoon's medical knowledge.

If someone got injured... Oh wait! Hobo-Nick got injured. He should have gone to Eldoon's. That should have happened! :pearl:

kurainkun wrote:
If someone got injured... Oh wait! Hobo-Nick got injured. He should have gone to Eldoon's. That should have happened! :pearl:

Yes exactly! It's better than that creepy doctor..

shippersdreamer wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Capcom! Instantly make a remake of the cutscenes! Haha, just kidding.

kurainkun wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Well, it's either that or they could've had Phoenix act a bit more seriously to being HIT WITH A FREAKING CAR.

kurainkun wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

Well, it's either that or they could've had Phoenix act a bit more seriously to being HIT WITH A FREAKING CAR.[/quote]

And flying all the way to the curb and... Yeah. Hobo-Nick is less serious about everything, including in 4-1. You are the DEFENDANT, Phoenix!!

kurainkun wrote:

And flying all the way to the curb and... Yeah. Hobo-Nick is less serious about everything, including in 4-1. You are the DEFENDANT, Phoenix!!

That and he gave 0 fucks about having his daughter hand over forged evidence to Apollo.

shippersdreamer wrote:
kurainkun wrote:

That and he gave 0 fucks about having his daughter hand over forged evidence to Apollo.

I know, aand etc. We should stop, haha. :maya:

Complete remake for the judge and Payne.

ImageImage

Just compare... The discrepancy is hideous.
Page 3 of 4 [ 123 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » The Hydeout (GS4)