Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 10[ 366 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Spin the Bottle- Signup and RP-related OOC talkTopic%20Title

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Hello all! :minuki:

To avoid the StB thread becoming riddled with spam, any issues that arise around the RP that need to be discussed out of character will be discussed here, rather than in the main RP- for example, if an RPer needs to drop a character or inform me that they'll be away for a while.

And if you'd like to join our RP, either as a canon character or as a OC, this is the place to do it!

The roles of Klavier, Kristoph, Phoenix, Trucy, Edgeworth, Apollo and Ema are currently taken but you're welcome to join as any other canon character, provided you can think of a reason for them to be at Trucy's Spin the Bottle party.

Signup form

Name:
Appearance: (If canon, just descibe what they're wearing that day)
Personality: (optional if canon, or if you want the others to figure out via RP)
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: (It is good to link your past with someone else in the RP if you can.)
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Last edited by PandaPrinzessin on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Spin the Bottle Part 4- Signup and RP-related OOC talkTopic%20Title

Objectionable

((One more joining, eh?

Name: Miles Edgeworth
Age: ~33 (Calculators don't lie if the correct data is put in..)
Appearance: Someone said no frilly cravat, so I'm going with something that would sound fairly casual for him: A wine red semi-formal shirt (long-sleeved), and slim black jeans with a belt that has a buckle in the shape of that old King of Prosecutors trophy. Also, black shoes that appear to be of a less formal design than his usual ones.
Personality: Optional, eh? I think I'll pass this time. I'm still trying to fit into Edgeworth's shoes correctly, so if anyone thinks my portrayal of him is off (besides the fact that I'm not a fan of Phoenix/Edgeworth, or indeed any other shipping concerns), feel free to PM me.
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Friends with Phoenix. Ema is still a huge fan of his (if her 'simmerous not glimmerous' comment is any indication).

Name: Kiwoharu Kimishima
Appearance: A small, almost frail build holds up this boy at 5'3. He has sleek, black hair, much like Edgeworth, but his hair is much more.. black than Edgey's, almost more like Phoenix's. It is usually combed in a way that leaves him with virtually no bangs, each 'side' of his hair going their respective ways toward the back, as well as the top, giving it an overall well-groomed look. His eyes are grey, this, with the above information, has caused him to be mistaken for actually being Edgeworth's kid. At this particular party, he is wearing a white martial-arts outfit and the sneakers he took off at the front door. ((A picture that I use for this particular appearance: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/725/kiwoharu3.png my editing skills are not the best, so the eyes probably look a little weird.. I still haven't gotten the whole shading thing down when doing pixel art, and I don't have the patience for it as it is.)
Personality: Similar to Gregory Edgeworth, in that, like Miles, he is calm and rational in his manner, but has a bit more tact. Seems shy at first.
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Contrary to what many would ask, he isn't directly related to Edgeworth. He is a Japanese student who is studying in America, but currently stays in Edgeworth's residence and tends to follow him around. Learned how to object properly from him. (It's either that or this story I just thought of after I posted this that involves Edgeworth having adopted him or something, perhaps from a case he had during those seven years between T&T and AJ.) ))
This evidence clearly contradicts your claim!

((Great to have you join! I'll add Edgeworth and Kiwoharu to the character list- feel free to start posting in the thread :3))

Waiting on Godot...

Oh- for the record- no frilly cravat meant he was wearing the frills, but one of the dares had him take it off. I forget what the dare was actually. You can vito that he's in casual clothing though. That RPer is long gone.

Also, I find that doing character registration inline with the RP but in spoiler tags is easier cause then they get introduced into the RP. I found Kiwoharu suddenly joining the RP a big shock, and had to look up what he was about. If it was all inline and in spoiler tags then it's relevant spam to me :)
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

K guys- not entirely sure who is keeping up with this thread, but we should make use of it to predetermine who is going next and support people's dares with drama and stuff. It can be very difficult for non canon characters to shine in a game like this unless we support the characters. If you want to spin next, post here, if you want more love, sing up (cause we don't know), and if your character wants to like another and wants to know if it's ok, then sing up also. We have alot of pairs already set up, but nothing is stopping new characters joining the game to fill in gaps if someone wants a romantic interest (there is a HUGE dominance of men in bot games I've noticed- not good odds for the guys)

So yeah- anyone got girl character they can play

Also, if you're uncomfortable with a dare or don't know how to do it, you can post here and we can help you out. We want it to be fun for everyone.
ImageImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

I agree. Nadine with Darren is cool, but Nadine and Trucy I think are the only girls in the teen game (I might be wrong.)

I can't play girls. Sorry, guys, I'm just not that in touch with my feminine side, I guess.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

What about Tascha?! D: I guess I could bring in Athena or Julia again... Or maybe one of my new characters?

Spoiler: OC- Monica and Cara

Ok, so should I bring in one of these two girls? Monica (brunette)is a daydreamer who will slip into daydream mode if not interacted with or when she has fantasies (about cute guys usually). She usually plays on a DS to keep herself occupied. Cara (Blond) is heavily energetic, and random. She does karate also. Here's a comic with them in it
ImageImageImageImage

That sounds cool! I say go for it. You pick.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

>.<

OK, but this is my last OC cause I'll dominate nearly half of the teens game with my characters. It'd be REALLY nice if someone else who is not me could also throw another female into the mix for the teen game. Specifically someone that wants to have something to do when their character isn't busy.

I'll go with Crazy Cara. Could someone text message her into the game?

Name: Cara
Appearance: Has blond hair with LARGE ringlets and blue eyes. Cara is wearing a black lolita outfit.
Personality: Cara is a bit eccentric, and is called crazy by some. She has tones of energy and likes to have fun.
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Cara does Karate (and is good at it). Probably knows everyone at the school >.>
ImageImageImageImage

I don't know that Chris can right now. Maybe a previous text from before just got to her? I dunno. I guess you can edit your intro in.

Waiting on Godot...

Hmmm... Maybe I have another idea instead then.
ImageImageImageImage

The Zelda Geek

Um, is Apollo already taken...?

Waiting on Godot...

No, but we REALLY could use more female members. I guess it's less important in the adult game though. If you want Apollo, he's yours, right Panda?
ImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

I just got an idea for a new male OC for the kids game while trying to fall asleep, but it seems that we're in desperate need of female characters. Should I put off his introduction into the RP until the genders are more evenly balanced, or shall I post his bio now?

Waiting on Godot...

Look- All I can say is that this is a kissing game, and there was (before Cara) a 1:3 ratio of girls to guys. Men have a 1 in 3 chance of spinning a girl on one of their roles. We give you a choice of three, but unless we get more girls, you better not complain about locking lips with a guy cause you're just increasing your chances of spinning a guy if you add more to the pot.

As I said- it'd be GREAT to have more women. I'd introduce more but I'm playing over a third of the cast already. I don't want to dominate the game. (I dropped being the GM cause it took up too much time, now look at me T.T )
ImageImageImageImage

I appreciate the effort on your part, Arky. Especially with the posts you make for all of them. It's awesome how much you can write for each character like that.

And yeah, we really don't need anymore dudes here XD

Objectionable

I'll try to think up a girl today.

As for pairing.. Kiwoharu is keeping it secret that he has a crush on Trucy. Phoenix's magatama might be needed to get him to admit that.

Also, is it cool with you guys if Kiwoharu refers to canon characters in their Japanese names, as if he had nicknamed them?

ToonBlade wrote:
Um, is Apollo already taken...?

Nope, Polly's free and we'd love to have you join the RP, ToonBlade :D

As regards the gender imbalance, here are the current characters:

Male (Teen)
-Darren
-Alex
-Christopher
-Artie
-Jonah
-Kiwoharu

Female (Teen)
-Tascha
-Nadine
-Trucy
-Cara

Male (Adult)
-Klavier
-Kristoph
-Apollo
-Phoenix
-Kraus
-Zeth

Female (Adult)
-Ema
-Theresa
-Sarah

Seeing as we only have three females in each game, I'm going to ask that any new OCs or canon characters introduced be female if possible~ I'm willing to introduce a new female OC if the need becomes desperate but as I currently have three characters as well as filling in as Trucy, I'd rather not, unless it's completely necessary.
Eumetazoa wrote:
I'll try to think up a girl today.

As for pairing.. Kiwoharu is keeping it secret that he has a crush on Trucy. Phoenix's magatama might be needed to get him to admit that.

Also, is it cool with you guys if Kiwoharu refers to canon characters in their Japanese names, as if he had nicknamed them?

That'd be great- there's a serious lack of girls currently DX As Trucy's current RPer while Megan-Chan is tied up with IRL concerns, I'll see what I can do ;) And nicknames sound fine- it's always good for characters to have quirks.

Arkillian wrote:
I'll go with Crazy Cara. Could someone text message her into the game?

I can have Tascha do it if you'd like? Seems to me like their personalities would go pretty well together so they'd be likely to be friends ^^ Does Cara have a surname?

Waiting on Godot...

Eumetazoa wrote:

I'd rather not. This is an english forum and I know that I personally only know Phoenix's Japanese name, not anyone elses. I mean, this is based in Los Angeles, USA, so I assume that they're all English speakers and would feel awkward if you started giving them Japanese names that they've never heard of. It's a preference from me at very least. Specially since it's all Romaji, and not in proper Japanese text (Hirigana, Katakana, and Kanji). Do you know them better in Japanese, or is it a flavour thing for your character? I think it'd be better if you tacked on 'san' to the end of people's names rather than used Japanese ones- like the Germans call people Herr and Fraulein. It's easy that way. It's not up to me though.

Eumetazoa wrote:

That's unlikely to happen. Trucy is sensitive though. Maybe she notices? Or maybe someone is observance about it. There's ways without the magatama :)

Besides, Phoenix isn't going to force some teenager he doesn't know to confess his feelings for his daughter without a good reason ;)

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
I appreciate the effort on your part, Arky. Especially with the posts you make for all of them. It's awesome how much you can write for each character like that.

And yeah, we really don't need anymore dudes here XD

Thanks Chase :) They're all characters I write about alot anyways so they're pretty easy for me to slip them in. It's just finding time to RP more than getting into character for me XD
ImageImageImageImage

Lol yeah. I get you. The more you write with the character, the more it kind of fleshes out and the easier it is to write with them more.

Objectionable

Here goes..
Name: Melissa Myers
Appearance:
Spoiler: Picture
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9712/micaiahresize7893.jpg

Personality: Melissa's excitable, happy-go-lucky personality is a contrast to Kiwoharu's. She is rarely seen unhappy.
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: One of Kiwoharu's friends from his private school. Since neither of them go to school with the others, they are unlikely to know her through school.

There, that should be one more I hope.

And I suppose I can just add -san to the end of everyone's names.

Arkillian wrote:
Eumetazoa wrote:

I'd rather not. This is an english forum and I know that I personally only know Phoenix's Japanese name, not anyone elses. I mean, this is based in Los Angeles, USA, so I assume that they're all English speakers and would feel awkward if you started giving them Japanese names that they've never heard of. It's a preference from me at very least. Specially since it's all Romaji, and not in proper Japanese text (Hirigana, Katakana, and Kanji). Do you know them better in Japanese, or is it a flavour thing for your character? I think it'd be better if you tacked on 'san' to the end of people's names rather than used Japanese ones- like the Germans call people Herr and Fraulein. It's easy that way. It's not up to me though.

I was being SUPER DENSE here- I assumed Eumetazoa meant what you suggested but now I actually read the post, I'm guessing he means referring to Trucy as Minuki and suchforth~ I'm agreeing with you here- seeing as names aren't directly translatable between languages, I can't see how Kiwoharu would be able to come up with Japanese names that don't sound like their English names off the top of his head ^^

Objectionable

Trucy-san it is then.

Waiting on Godot...

Cara currently doesn't have a last name >.> I suppose I should make one. I'll give you a buzz when I think of one.

Been talking to Nadindi- looks like Cara is a cheerleader to XD Not sure if she's one of Darren's exs. I'll see how it pans out. I might get Tascha to summon Cara though to take a bit of weight off Nadindi though :)

((Darn it- you guys post too fast for my slow replies >.< ))
ImageImageImageImage

Sure thing! Well, Tascha is at your disposal, should she be needed- it'd be nice for her to have another friend along with Trucy at the party =P

Thank heavens.

Waiting on Godot...

I apologise to Chase in advance. He's not going to like Cara's reasons for joining the party XD *laughs evily*
ImageImageImageImage

Uh oh. I don't know if I like the sound of that...

Captain Hair!

Okay then. In that case, I'll hold off on introducing my male OC until the gender roles are more balanced, which I'm not expecting to happen any time soon to be honest. Until then, I'll try to come up with a female character to give the game more diversity, but I can't make any promises.

Waiting on Godot...

IT may not be that far away- it seems a few people are introducing female characters :) We don't want the game to get TOO big though cause that's confusing XD See if we balance it off a litle and you may just get your chance :)
ImageImageImageImage

Objectionable

Before I post, I have to ask one thing: Is that assassin standing outside the door yet?

Waiting on Godot...

Yup :) You don't know this, but Cara went through the back door cause he's scary looking XD

Spoiler: This is what he looks like

He's wearing dark aviators and a black and white suit. He works under the name 'The Dragon', but unless you work with assassins you wouldn't know that. He happens to be the best in America- that's why Kraus has him on speed dial. It's hilarious, cause he's playing doorman right now XD

Actually, Nadindi plays his creepy girlfriend in another RP XD IF you want to interact with him though, I'll RP him :)

Spoiler: His real name
Nadindi knows this already, but only Kraus, Zeth, Sarah, and possibly Kristoph know that his real name is Vaughan Dragon.

ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

Sorry for the double post, but anyone new joining before the door is fixed should know that the assassin is easy to get past. He's more than trained enough to tell that you're not about to murder someone. All you need to do is go up to the scarey man, say that you're at Trucy's party, he'll give you an eye up, and as long as your character isn't TRYING to look like they're plotting to murder someone or carrying real weapons he'll let you through. I thought it'd be interesting role play. Also, if you want to use him in dares you can. Please don't bypass him just cause Cara did. I'm going to fully roleplay out Cara's entrance cause it's all about what her character is. It's not a short cut into the game though. If the back door is favoured any more, then Alexander will lock the door and put a guard on it. He actually doesn't want people entering unannounced cause Kristoph's safety is at stake, and he's also concern for his own safety.

Just saying. If people want the front door magically installed cause the scarey man is too scarey then I'll get rid of him.
ImageImageImageImage

I'm just waiting for Nadindi so we can kiss and we can talk to Cara.

Waiting on Godot...

:beef: Two timing me for my best friend! :larry:
ImageImageImageImage

Ah, come on, Arky, you're the only girl for me!

Waiting on Godot...

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
Ah, come on, Arky, you're the only girl for me!

Daw... Ok. Nothing fancy though! I'm watching >.< *derps*
ImageImageImageImage

It meant nothing to me!

N-Not that it wouldn't mean anything under other circumstances, Nad, it's jus-

No, I mean, I can't do that, because I'm married, an-

But not that I wouldn't want to otherwis-

But I still wouldn't NOT want to be married, I- *EXPLODES*

Waiting on Godot...

*picks pieces of Chase off clothing*

Now this is awkward. I'm married to piece of singed flesh O.o

((It's funny actually, I RP in a Starwars RP IRL on Tuesdays where I play Argon Freeman, a mad scientist playboy who is the son of the guy who owns the company that makes all the star ships in the movie at the time of the game (In the Starwars time line, I think it's 10 years after KoTOR?). His father's name is Chase Freeman and he keeps having Shatner moments (shirt being mysteriously unbuttoned when ladies are around and stuff). It's funny cause I keep picturing our Chase as Shatner when I read his RPs XD Lol ))
ImageImageImageImage

I... had no idea that Chase came off as a Shatner. 0.o
Page 1 of 10 [ 366 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads