Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 33 of 34[ 1333 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Re: Apollo Justice Case 5: full game released! (+7 h gameplaTopic%20Title

Two more games coming up soon

Spoiler: Hint 1
Before rushing, think of what you can do in NYT that you can't do in other cases.

Spoiler: Hint 2
The contradiction has to do with her hand.

Spoiler: Hint 3 if still stuck
Specifically, the "colour" on her ring finger.

Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Logic is everything!

AWESOOOOME!! :zap:
Finished three month ago but now I still remember full game in details. Epic gameplay!

But ending... :udgy: Sequel in 2012's plans?
It's now or never!

1000% Knight

Klon wrote:
But ending... :udgy: Sequel in 2012's plans?

There's no sequel planned for TSub. But me and Frenchy made another case, New Year's Turnabout (link in sig), and a sequel for that is currently in the works.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Logic is everything!

Bad Player wrote:
There's no sequel planned for TSub.

That's pretty bad :edgeworth:
Bad Player wrote:
But me and Frenchy made another case, New Year's Turnabout (link in sig), and a sequel for that is currently in the works.

Case-link? Thanks a lot :udgy:
It's now or never!

Klon wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
There's no sequel planned for TSub.

That's pretty bad :edgeworth:

>
If you liked TSub then you have plenty of things to be excited about for 2012 :D While this particular story arc may be closed, we're not done making games for you to enjoy.
In 2012, you will get a case from us that's every bit as ambitious as TSub. It will have the same kind of epic scope, but has everything to surpass it on paper.
Keep in mind that TSub was my very first case and that I was on my own when I started it. I was inexperienced and eager to impress, and this showed a bit in the beginning. I've learned a lot since then, and I'm now part of the ideal writing team with BP and I complementing each other perfectly. When there's so much chemistry, two heads are better than one, and the game will be richer for it.
This new case will be bolder than TSub, but much smoother in its execution, more effective in its storytelling, fun in its gameplay, and bug-free, so look forward to it =)

1000% Knight

Ping' wrote:
bug-free

Y'know, I'm not sure that's something you can actually ever guarantee :P

I'm not "guaranteeing" it, but I'm pretty confident that at least the AAO version can be devoid of any serious problems. Bugs have rarely if ever been an issue with AAO games.
Plus, this one's mostly on you, and I trust your competence XD

1000% Knight

Well, there are always the bugs that are inherent to the AAO trial player that aren't actually the fault of the case :yogi:

Fuuuuuuuudge! - Phoenix Wright

Just finished the game, It's awesome. :gant:

Why there's no fanart of it? :sadshoe: (except for a DA muro drawing I found).

This should be canon, at least is kinda canon on my mind. :eh?:

Attorney at Law

Hey, Mediafire isn't working for me, when I go to any links (not just the link for your game, but for Trials After Justice aswell) I have no idea why, but I get an Error 500 and what not...if its not too much trouble could you upload your game to a different File Hosting website? Or on Pywrights website? Because just as you all are, I am a big Ace Attorney Fan, and I can't get enough of it, and when I found this website and played Contempt Of Court, I was like "God bless these people" you guys are making some real good games on here, almost on Takumi Shu's level, not very far from his level in fact...keep it up, everyone...I'd like to play this game, so if anyone could be kind enough to upload it somewhere else besides mediafire, that would be great...Thanks

Did anyone else encounter a glitch which prevents you from submitting evidence during the final trial? The evidence can be selected, but you are unable to present it, and pressing 'X' does not help either. If you encountered this and were able to resolve it, can you please let me know? Thanks!

Liu Meng Xuande: Ace Attorney

Xeros wrote:
Did anyone else encounter a glitch which prevents you from submitting evidence during the final trial? The evidence can be selected, but you are unable to present it, and pressing 'X' does not help either. If you encountered this and were able to resolve it, can you please let me know? Thanks!

Spoiler:
I had this problem (Finished the case today, actually.) and the only way I found to fix this problem was... messing with the script itself.

You'll need to open scene115.script.txt and get to a part that looks like this:
Code:
label exposedforgood
timer 5400 outoftime
show_timer
set _cr_back_button false
present

What I did is technically cheating, I know, but it is a temporary fix until the right fix is found. here's how I changed the scripting:
Code:
"{c099}(This is it,{p15} the break{n}I've been waiting for!)"
goto exposedforgood

label exposedforgood
defense
"{epointing-nobrac}What you've just said, coupled{n}with this piece of evidence,{n}{s 5 5}{f}exposes you as the killer!"
present fail=none
timer 5400 outoftime
show_timer

If this still dosn't work, maybe you chose the wrong piece of evidence back at script 114?

Let me know if this fixes anything.
This sig needs to be changed soon...

Phoenix Edgeworth wrote:
Xeros wrote:

Spoiler:
I had this problem (Finished the case today, actually.) and the only way I found to fix this problem was... messing with the script itself.

You'll need to open scene115.script.txt and get to a part that looks like this:
Code:
label exposedforgood
timer 5400 outoftime
show_timer
present

What I did is technically cheating, I know, but it is a temporary fix until the right fix is found. here's how I changed the scripting:
Code:
"{c099}(This is it,{p15} the break{n}I've been waiting for!)"
goto exposedforgood

label exposedforgood
defense
"{epointing-nobrac}What you've just said, coupled{n}with this piece of evidence,{n}{s 5 5}{f}exposes you as the killer!"
present fail=none
timer 5400 outoftime
show_timer

If this still dosn't work, maybe you chose the wrong piece of evidence back at script 114?

Let me know if this fixes anything.

Spoiler:
I did choose the correct piece of evidence, which was the drug, and then chose Erlenmeyer.

The only unfortunate thing is that I uninstalled and reinstalled PyWright, and somehow accidentally the Turnabout Substitution game file along with all the saves. :(

However, I am going to replay this from the beginning and try out your fix, and I'll definitely let you know what happens. Thanks! :)

Always a hostile witness

Hey, just downloaded this, but having a problem. Whenever I open the engine, and then open the game, I just get a shot of the courthouse. If I click the bottom screen, the game closes. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Always a hostile witness

Managed to get this thing to work, but any advice on speeding up the text? It takes forever?

Liu Meng Xuande: Ace Attorney

Matt620 wrote:
Managed to get this thing to work, but any advice on speeding up the text? It takes forever?

I'm afraid the only way you could do that is by adding something to the scripts. Or I do believe if you finish the whole case and replay it, it will do as with the original games and let you skip text, but that's about it.
This sig needs to be changed soon...

PyWright just outright closes without any explanation at a certain point.
Spoiler: very late-case spoilers!
I say that Rhea was going to Erlenmeyer's classroom - which, after the crash, I did confirm was the correct accusation in the walkthrough - and as soon as the camera pans over to Rhea, the game closes.

I'm so close to the end of the game and it's driving me a bit bonkers that I can't continue forward. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: I fixed it myself. Turns out that there was a shake-screen direction when that character is supposed to say "Ha!" but with no arguments for how much to shake the screen. If anyone else has my problem, just replace the {s} on line 39 of scene104.script.txt with {s 5 5}.

Quote:

Hm. Did you have an artist to do that or did you use stock material?...

Ceres edited a variety of stock materials for the game, including adding some of his own drawings (in this particular case I think it's only the character's wig, and maybe a change in the lighting, iirc).

Objection overruled!

Spoiler: Flashback
I'm not sure if anyone else had a problem with this, but during the HT5 flashback, the textbox says that Robert's Psychological Profile was added into the Court Record, but when I looked through it, I didn't see it.

Sorry for wasting your everyone's time.

Look behind you...

Very happy to see that the complete game is out.

Excited, but unable to play due to an error (contains game/case spoilers):

Spoiler:
Was looking forward to playing today, since I tried playing Turnabout Substitution before and was really enjoying it, but was unable to finish last time because PyWright would glitch and crash during the final trial when trying to take down Rhea. The crashing was due to the timer. Not knowing what to do, I put the game to the side for a while. Seeing it now in it's completion has brought interest back, but now there's another issue. I downloaded the new link from mediafire for the complete game and started a new game. But now when I play PyWright crashes and closes itself around the beginning right after Apollo's phone rings for the first time. Not sure why. Probably worth noting that I have the most recent version of PyWright, and the most recent version of the game files.

If anyone has a fix for this, it'd be greatly apprecated! Looking forward to playing once this is sorted out.

Thanks!

The Minecraft Attorney

I've played the game a while back and I was impressed by the amount of detail put into it.

Spoiler: Some Problems I Encountered (Game Spoilers)
The timer near the end of the game stopped working and I didn't have to rush through that part.

Sadly, I couldn't present the last piece of evidence no matter what I did and I just watched the ending on Youtube instead. :sillytrucy:

I still enjoyed the whole game nonetheless. :phoenix:

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

There are some bugs that I encountered.

For example:
Spoiler: Judge Strings
This happens when his "Surprised" or "Shocked or "Googly Eyed" (as I like to call it.) at the evidence room, the sprite suddenly becomes smaller and a tiny bit of the map gets sliced off above him.

Spoiler: Rhea Wits
Some of her normal sprites somehow breaks into the courtroom (It isn't really a bug, I guess.)

Spoiler: Apollo Justice
Sometimes his sprites go all shaky and changes when he finishes his sentence (For example:his "confident" sprite displays while he's talking and his "sweaty" sprite displays when he stops talking.

Spoiler: Jessica Poole
Her sprites goes up and down a little bit (or maybe it's something intended for the sprite.)

Overall, I really liked the writing/humor/character development added into this.
it could be one of the best fangames ever made.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Glacius wrote:
I've played the game a while back and I was impressed by the amount of detail put into it.

Spoiler: Some Problems I Encountered (Game Spoilers)
The timer near the end of the game stopped working and I didn't have to rush through that part.

Sadly, I couldn't present the last piece of evidence no matter what I did and I just watched the ending on Youtube instead. :sillytrucy:

I still enjoyed the whole game nonetheless. :phoenix:

Spoiler: More like "Fix"
That bug can be fixed through removing the coding in file 115, you can remove everything at the bottom except "script scene 116".
That way it will skip right through the "Take that!" animation and you won't have to present the last piece.

"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Spoiler: SPOILERS
Nearly finished this game, and wow, without a doubt one of the best twists I have ever seen.
Unlike most people, I was spoiled that Rhea was the killer beforehand, as someone was talking about a AA game where the assistant is the culprit, and he mentioned this fan-case. I think though, It made the experience even better, 'cause I kept wondering when and how she was gonna turn on you, and it became quite scary to be honest with you. :larry: It's almost scary though, to think that someone you know in real life, could be a total freakin' lunatic and you'd have no idea. You can't see into their mind, and they could turn on you at any minute. *shudders*
With regards to the gum, the minute she said that idiom about the gum I knew right there and then, that it was DEFIANTLY her. The part I'm on right now where she taunts you just gets under my skin, how Apollo trusted her, just for her to turn out be a total wacko.

Great game, If you have anything similar to this , I'd love to play it :edgey:

Turnabout RPG Developer

It's kind of funny going through this and reading that there's "no plans for a sequel" knowing that there is, although I suppose Turnabout Revolution is less of a sequel and more of another story with a couple nods to TSub (so far anyway, I'm on the second part...the second, heart-wrenching, soul-crushing part). This game was amazing and so is its follow-up, the people involved are certainly pros.

The main reason I'm posting is because I had no idea that an "independent sequel" for this exists, so hopefully someone else can find out. Also because I started playing it again before 9 and now it's almost mid-night. That doesn't happen often...but in this case, it's a-ok. :apollo: <- :(

Don't call me Shirley

Downloading right now, but I keep hearing about some troublesome bugs, anything one should know before starting ?

Shtak wrote:
Downloading right now, but I keep hearing about some troublesome bugs, anything one should know before starting ?

Well, the bugs aren't big. However, at the end there's a really huge bug that'll make the game impossible to beat.

The law is full of contradictions.

Umm BP? How do I play it? I downloaded the file but it keeps opening as a picture, then an error appears... :eh?:
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Ucha Nekome wrote:
Umm BP? How do I play it? I downloaded the file but it keeps opening as a picture, then an error appears... :eh?:

You have to download PyWright to play this game.
Signature loading, please wait...

The law is full of contradictions.

cesar26100 wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:

You have to download PyWright to play this game.

Where do I get that? :/
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

1000% Knight

Here's the thread.

Great Revival

Sorry for the necro.
Does anyone have a save file for the first trial day? My other PC broke, and I don't want to do the investigation again.

Winter Flag Trademark

I actually thought of playing the game and later help you, but I have exam coming a few days later; and I don't really have that much time.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Great Revival

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:
I actually thought of playing the game and later help you, but I have exam coming a few days later; and I don't really have that much time.

Well, thanks anyway.

Oliver wrote:
Sorry for the necro.
Does anyone have a save file for the first trial day? My other PC broke, and I don't want to do the investigation again.

I think yo can skip right next to that part by replacing the contents of the "intro.txt" file...don't remember how, though, and I don't have the game files in my current computer. Maybe you could ask Bad Player, since he also worked on this game and is still active on this site?
Signature loading, please wait...

Great Revival

I'll ask once I fix my internet...
But thanks for the suggestion

1000% Knight

Oliver wrote:
I'll ask once I fix my internet...
But thanks for the suggestion

uh

cesar26100 wrote:
I think yo can skip right next to that part by replacing the contents of the "intro.txt" file...don't remember how, though, and I don't have the game files in my current computer. Maybe you could ask Bad Player, since he also worked on this game and is still active on this site?

Somewhere in the files (on my comp it was in PyWright --> Turnabout Substitution) there should be a file called "Already played the first part.txt". If you follow that, it should do exactly what you want.

Great Revival

Ah, well thanks for that. :edgey:

Hey I have a question and I can't find a answer anywhere. I'm trying to play the game but for some reason it's not working. On the newest version of Pywright it just freezes at the courthouse picture and then just crashes. So I downloaded pywright 0.976 to see if that works and it just crashes as well. IDK how people are playing the game but If u guys can give me some help that would be nice. Apollo Justice is my fav game so I really wanna play this game. Thanx
Page 33 of 34 [ 1333 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games