Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)

Page 1 of 3[ 115 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

The NEW Pick Your Prosecutor GS5 EditionTopic%20Title

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Okay, since the original GS5 PYP is just shy of 4 years old at this point, and we've had all sorts of users coming and going since then, and I don't want to point-tally 300 entries from users who might not be coming back, I think it's easier for everyone involved if we just start this fresh. If you entered in the original thread, please repeat your entry here (or come up with a new one). If you're new to PYP, the rules are very simple:

Write up a short description of what you think the GS5 prosecutor will be like and post it to this thread. You can be very vague or very specific. You can name past prosecutors or characters. But remember, this is for the MAIN prosecutor/rival (cases 5-2 and 5-3), not the starting prosecutor (most likely Payne?) and not the guest prosecutor. If you enter "Klavier" and he shows up for a single case as the guest that does not count.

So what makes you a winner? Each entry will be broken down into specific traits, and each of those traits that fit the new prosecutor will count as one point in your favor. Last time, some of the winning entries included details such as "a musician" "wears purple" and "has a familial relationship with another character in the cast." Traits as simple as male and female also count, along with personality, motivation, courtroom traits, etc.

Your point score is not penalized by the number of things you get wrong, it is only affected by the things you get right, so there is no harm in throwing out wild ideas about background and gimmick. But you cannot enter conflicting information (such as, you can't say "It'll be a guy!" followed by "but it might be a girl!")

Once the new prosecutor is announced, the very first time shown or named or announced, the thread will be locked and the judges (your forum mods and admins) will comb through the entries and add up the points. Whatever the highest number of points turns out to be, those people will win a prize.

Of course, if someone simply enters "I think it will be Lana Skye" and that turns out to be correct, there's no way to put a point value to that. In that case, anyone who entered Lana would be a winner, and point values would not matter.

And speaking of prizes, in light of this very special occasion, I have unearthed, from the deepest recesses of my closet, a special prize: Blue Badger key covers!
These are out of production and they're still in their packaging, so this could be your last chance to get one in good condition. But I only have five, so if six people guess "Lana Skye" and are right, we might have to have a sudden death after the game's release or something, or else I'll find something else and we draw straws to see who gets it... Either way, don't forget to enter! You've got nothing to lose!

Because we'll be pointing and naming winners based on the first round of information we get on the character, before the game is out, background details that might not be revealed until late in the game will not count toward your score. If you guess the prosecutor is a murderer, that likely won't be apparent until we've played the game, months after this contest is over. So when creating your entry try to focus on details that are likely to be revealed immediately (age, looks, personality, quirks, gimmicks, relations) rather than history or ultimate fate.

This is a forum contest only: only entries posted right to this thread will be accepted. You are allowed to edit your entry right up until the prosecutor is revealed.

If you have questions about the contest, please direct them to the news post announcing the contest (in Trial Minutes), not to this thread. This thread is FOR ENTRIES ONLY. Do not comment on other entries, either.

Have fun and good luck :keiko:

PS if your entry includes GK2 spoilers, please tag them.

EDIT: Because there's a possibility we'll be getting a hint about the prosecutor at this year's TGS, I'm going to be locking this thread on Sept 19, through the end of the show, just in case. This does NOT mean the contest is ending. If we get nothing, the thread will reopen and continue until we have something to judge. But if we get so much as a shadowy-figure, this thread will remain on lockdown.

So enter while you can!
ImageImage
Re: The NEW Pick Your Prosecutor GS5 EditionTopic%20Title

1000% Knight

Yay first~

Spoiler: not really a spoiler for GK2 but
Yumihiko :3

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

As for me, I'll have to say a smooth talking prosecutor, rude towards the protagonist, with convincing arguments that get the judge on their side. They will have something to do with the protagonist's past. Will wear a suit and have long hair, that's all I can think of without being so specific I might get everything wrong. As for the age, around the same age as the protagonist.

The Heavy of the forums

Edgey :sawit:
Thanks to the amazing PandaPrinzessin for the sig :D

It must be (older) Edgeworth with a new fashioned suit and glasses! :edgy:

Last edited by AceAttorneyTheBest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gumption

The new prosecutor will be a human, female. She will be between the ages of 20 and 30.. There will be the colour green on at least one part of her outfit. She will have black hair, pale-ish skin, her eyes will be (officially) brown. Her first name will have at least 2 vowels. Her last name will begin and end with a consonant. She will wear something along the lines of a skirt (just not pants.) She will have no past connection with the protagonist. She will be polite towards the judge. She will have some sort of personal (friendly or otherwise) connection to at least one of the culprits (or accomplices) of one of the cases. She will wear at least one piece of jewellry. She will point with her right hand. One of her sprites will involve her leaning against the back wall. She will know Klavier Gavin. She will scorn Payne on at least one occasion. She will have freckles. Her footwear will be a dark colour. She will have a familial relationship with one of the characters. Her hair will be shoulder-length or longer. She will face some sort of internal conflict during the course of the game. She will call the protagonist by their surname (no 'Mr.' or anything of the sort.) She will refer to the judge as "Your Honor" and you will encounter her at the detention center at least once during the course of the game. She enjoys cup noodles. Her choice of career will come up at one point in the game. In at least one of her sprites she will touch her hair. She is knowledgeable about the occult. She will be a fangirl of.. something. Finally... SHE HAS A RUSSIAN ACCENT.
"The witness will refrain from wonton winking!"

My fan fiction

Last edited by Pikachu on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm inclined to say Edgeworth now, but I'm going with what I posted in the older thread with slight modifications:

The new prosecutor's is going to be female:
- young, still in her teens (a loli chara?)
- two-faced: goes from super adorable to rude
- twintails in a very gaudy hair colour, e.g. pink or neon green
- prominent hair accessory
- wears frilly dresses, very fashionable
- wears bright colors
- wears huge ribbons
- is an idol and very famous
- narcissistic
- obsessed with Klavier Gavin
- is mean to Trucy
- very witty but pretends to be naive
- ends most of her sentences with ♥
- special relation to Old Bag
- has a brilliant memory
- girly speech pattern

Last edited by piccu on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A Defense Attorney

I'm guessing a older version of Miles Edgeworth. :edgy:

If its not him then this is the person I'm guessing, Male/Female:
They'll be pretty sure of themselves through out the whole trial.
Probably make fun of the main character often.
Possibly try to cheat their way through like telling the witness not to say this or that.
Tries to get on the Judge's good side.
Make the game harder for the player by issuing bigger penalties.
Like all the prosecutors, have a special mocking movement during big climax in the game. Like Edgeworth's shrug.
Always fooling the main character. For example, the person acts all worried, then all of a suddened, they grin or smile.
Thanks to Yuuso for making this awesome signature and avatar!

Last edited by Phoenix123 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Woo! Woo! Woo!

This might not happen, but i hope it's Godot.

Mr. Eccentric

I posted in the wrong place didn't I :larry:

...well, thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an older Edgeworth, actually. :edgeworth: I'll go with that.
Remember, don't feed her too many snackoos...

likes turtles

Obviously it's going to be a new prosecutor, they never re-cycle the same main prosecutor (exceptions being Payne in the first case of each main series game).

But I'd assume the prosecutor will be rude and disrespectful to Apollo/Phoenix as usual and I think the prosecutor will be one that does not wear a suit but something still somewhat 'formal', like Godot and Franziska for example. I have a notion that they will be male once again as well.

Shut up woman, get on my horse

I think the new prosecutor will:
- Be male
- Be a young, sexy rookie with something to prove :grey:
- Be a jerkass, for a change from Klavier
- Have a troubled past
- Dress strangely
- Speak in riddles
- Have a slightly wonky moral compass

Gettin' Old!

Interesting as we have to deal with who we think the Defence Attorney will be as well which may affect our decision on the prosecutor.

I put my money on Klavier making a return as the main final prosecutor.

For the common everyday prosecutor I think some disciple of Franchiska's.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Ace Attorney's Magical Daughter

I explained that before, but I am saying Kay. I don't really have an idea what kind of character they are going to be if it's not a character we already know, but if it's a character who has appeared before, it's Kay. Her personality contrasts Apollo's wonderfully and if you add seven years to mature to it, while leaving most of her traits in-tact, she makes a really nice foil for him.

...Because I felt the need to advertise my fanfic with a self-drawn, animated banner. Yes, I'm obsessed, why do you ask?

Logic is everything!

I'm sure that prosecutor of GS5 will be a new character to GS series.
It's now or never!

DEVIOUS!!

Alright, this one might be a doozy.

I'm trying to think of this from a designer's perspective. If I were in charge of making the prosecutor to this game, what would I add?

(for reference, I'm guessing AA5 will take place after AJ and follow chronologically. I'm willing to be wrong, but that'll be what I'm making my guesses with).

First point. A criticism from AJ was that the main prosecutor did not offer much in terms of tension. Klavier was simply a nice guy, and didn't have any substantial character arc. THE PROSECUTOR OF AA5 WILL BE HOSTILE towards Apollo. Not violently so, but more emotionally abusive, like a strained relationship between a father and son. (Jecht and Titus, for an example).

The prosecutor, in a deviation from the series, WILL BE AN OLDER MAN, perhaps in his forties. This is also to establish the "corrupt father figure" character that I think he will embody as a villain. While Klavier was young and supplied and "ying to my yang" relationship with Apollo's passionate personality in court, I think this new prosecutor will act MORE OF A FOIL TO OLDER PHOENIX, while having a belittling attitude towards Apollo. So in terms of visual design, which I'll get on to more later, he will be a "ying to my yang" representation of 30 something year-old Phoenix.

Think of the BAD VERSION OF THE MENTOR archetype. This character will, in theory, act like a social and psychological OPPOSITE TO PHOENIX.

However, HE IS NOT A BAD PERSON. He is only jaded and has lost faith in the justice system, thinking it corrupt. His character arc will be LEARNING TO RESPECT APOLLO, and regain faith in the justice system as always evolving and improving.

I don't actually think we can... know this much from just an announcement and some art however, so let's get to a more visual thing. He will have FACIAL HAIR, perhaps a goatee. To distance himself from Apollo, Phoenix's, and Klavier's design, I think his clothes will embody a BIT OF GREEN, darker green hues, to the point of a beige/green almost. His hair will be BLACK, with GREEN EYES. He will have long hair that goes down to a little beyond his shoulders and spiked out downward as it reaches the end.

He will be very PROPER, and celebrates tradition. Perhaps he really enjoys tea, and can almost always be found at the local tea shop. He is CALM AND CONFIDENT in court. He doesn't so much care about his WIN RECORD, he only does his best to get each defendant found guilty because it's his job to do so. He believes that if the defendant really is innocent, the defense attorney should have no trouble proving it.

He will have TIES TO APOLLO'S PAST. Not exactly sure what ties and how, but I do think that is Apollo sees him, HE WILL CLEARLY RECOGNIZE HIM.

It is very hard to get him flustered. If a point is proven against his case, he will rest his chin on his hand, look down and think things through calmly before responding. If something case breaking is proven, he will enter this thinking state for a second to think about the argument, and then jump with a look of angry surprise on his face as he reaches his conclusion.

Notice how every prosecutor has a different "desk-banging" quirk? I think this prosecutor will pound the desk flatly with his left palm while his other hand is resting on the desk.

He could perhaps have a quirk about his eyes. He might have glasses, or perhaps distinguishing eye marks, such as colored-in bags around his eyes to characterize him as old and tired.

He has a huge hobby with reading. He enjoys nothing more than a good cup of tea and a good book. He will occasionally quote classic books in court. And when he IS flustered, he might reference books as well when he panics or can't quite yet think of anything to say.

He is uptight and despite his jadedness with the system, he regards rules and laws above all else. He respects laws, but is disappointed with their enforcement. He views a perfect world as one where everyone holds laws in the same regard as he does. Perhaps another character arc he will experience, with Apollo's help, is that in certain situations, some laws must be broken. He treats the Jurist System with suspicion, as he is not very good at appealing to people emotionally. This might be a way for Apollo to get the upper hand on him when he has facts and evidence backing him up.

Oh and, he is not very fond of Phoenix. Like, at all.

God... I think I'm done. Ok cool, and sorry about those annoying all caps, I didn't have the heart to change them after writing all of this.

Ace The

oh, nevermind this, snip, very bad reading here

Last edited by the on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

It's a TRAP-EZOID!

The prosecutor will be an older woman. She will be or act like a member of nobility, speaking eloquently and concisely. She will normally behave polite and restrained, yet under pressure, her tone will turn condescending. She will fiddle with something (possibly on her attire) when thinking.

That's it for me. Apologies in advance if this sounds like an idea someone has posted already, I didn't read the other replies for fear of having my opinion influenced. Best of luck.
Spoiler:
Snape Kills Dumbledore!

Box.

I'm guessing Klavier for now.

Art Person

I think the prosecutor would be the a female, young, and another "prodigy" As they all are. She will have brown hair, dress in a green or purple business attire, or chinese clothing (Kind of like this) and be short tempered, yet seem to keep a cool head in court. I think she'll have a backstory. (Like all other main prosecutors had) Maybe my idea is going too much to precedent, but who knows?

I also think Winston's gonna get a new look :hair-flip:

I think the prosecutor is going to be male, and is Apollo's half-brother (same father, different mother) - he will know his relation to Apollo, but Apollo doesn't learn this until the last case, which will delve into his past. A few years older than Apollo. They will wear yellow and will show contempt to their rival attorney. Their hair will be ginger and they will get angry easily. They will wear their badge on their lapel. They will be a fan of video games. They will not be cooperative outside of court. I think they will share some mannerisms with Phoenix. They disapprove of Klavier being a rockstar as well as a prosecutor. They will drum their fingers on their desk. They will be quite sarcastic.

Last edited by acidnat on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Yandere Yatagarasu

I'm going to guess Klavier myself.

Ace Revival

If the main character's gonna be Phoenix who got his badge back, I would say Edgeworth :edgeworth: , but I'm thinking he could be a guest prosectutor for the last case.
Maybe it could be Lana Skye :lana: ? If not,
I imagine a girl, a bit younger than the Phoenix of Apollo Justice (who's 33) but I'm hoping they wont' repeat the whole Perfect Prosecutor thing, I just want a prosecutor that's really good. Maybe the reason for going against Phoenix is to shame him after his comeback... ignore whats scratched of :phoenix: :javado:

:igiari:

Last edited by igiari1 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artist of Sorts

Phoenix Wright!
dun dun DUN!

Everyone's favourite culprit!

Location: A room with only one door and one window. Both are currently locked.

Hmm...The prosecutor will not be a prosecutor from the past games but will either be a character from the Phoenix Wright games or a character with connections to them. They will have changed since the PW era and will have become cold and cruel. They really don't care about Apollo, they only want revenge on phoenix. To do that they continually try to use the jurist system to their advantage, so as to not only take down Phoenix's student but to use Phoenixs own weapon against them. For at least a part of the final case the prosecutor will be Godot.

OBJECTION!

I think the prosecutor has/will be the following:
Be Male
Has some form of Hair
Has at least one eye
Has lips
Has at least one arm
Has at least one hand
Has a nose
Has at least one ear
Have cheeks
Wears a shirt
Wears pants
Wears shoes
Has brown hair
Has at least one finger
Has at least one toe
Has at least one leg
Has at least one foot
Will look less than age 100
Will be less than age 100
Will be into music
Will like sports
Will be an artist
Will be a prosecutor
Will be more than 3 feet tall
Will be able to talk
Will wear a hat
Will wear a jacket
Will wear socks
Will have glasses
Will wear a tie
Will have at least one sister
Will have at least one brother
Will have a mom
Will have a dad
Will have been seen in the series before
Will have at least on ear ring
Will have a necklace
Will have a watch
Will have a name
Will have at least one tooth
Will smile at some point
Will frown at some point
Will be angry at some point
Will be confused at some point
Will have freckles

I might add some more if I think of any more. :hobohodo:

Last edited by ApollozJustice on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deviantart@pinni137

I guess that the prosecutor will be a female who's only a little older than Apollo.
-She'll have a slightly odd hairstyle but nothing too fancy.
-She will not have studied overseas.
-She'll had a younger brother who Apollo reminds her of but he died in an accident
-She's a nice person but not so in court
-Her name won't have an obvious pun in it
-Doesn't wear bright colours and is modestly dressed
-She's somewhat condescending
-She will have a connection to someone introduced in GS4

Smoke weed everyday.

The new prosecutor will:
-Physically abuse the protagonist in some way.
-Be female.
-Have a grudge against the protagonist or someone close to them.
-Have some sort of new gimmick (Think coffee/whip.)
-know the protagonist or someone close to them from the past.
-Be young
-Have a romantic relationship of some kind
-Verbally abuse the protagonist
-Meet the protagonist outside of court
-Be tougher than Klavier
-Know something about the Gavin trial
-Be initially rejected by the fans, then eventually accepted.
-Be angry.
-Will not be a rookie, and have at least one trial under their belt.
-The color orange will be on their outfit somewhere.
-The color blue will be on their outfit somewhere.
Oh god where are my legs

Last edited by MrGiggles on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please I'm busy playing Ace Attorney.

By some means I feel like the prosecutor will be Pheonix Wright!!! (At least for the one case maybe the very last one). Before anyone starts to mention that he is a defense attorney or that he still lost his badge. Well remember how for a small part of one case Edgeworth became a Defense attorney in the last case of AA3. I feel like this game might have both Pheonix and Apollo as the main characters that switch between different cases, and at the very last one it will be Apollo having to go against the Pheonix. That might be one of those cases where Pheonix finally thinks its time to see what Apollo has truly learned and by what better means then by going against him.

Well at least that is what I think. :nick-sweat:

Please I'm busy playing Ace Attorney.

By some means I feel like the prosecutor will be Pheonix Wright!!! (At least for the one case maybe the very last one). Before anyone starts to mention that he is a defense attorney or that he still lost his badge. Well remember how for a small part of one case Edgeworth became a Defense attorney in the last case of AA3. I feel like this game might have both Pheonix and Apollo as the main characters that switch between different cases, and at the very last one it will be Apollo having to go against the Pheonix. That might be one of those cases where Pheonix finally thinks its time to see what Apollo has truly learned and by what better means then by going against him.

Well at least that is what I think. :nick-sweat:

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!! :Bikini:

Tea time.

Neni wrote:
I explained that before, but I am saying Kay. I don't really have an idea what kind of character they are going to be if it's not a character we already know, but if it's a character who has appeared before, it's Kay. Her personality contrasts Apollo's wonderfully and if you add seven years to mature to it, while leaving most of her traits in-tact, she makes a really nice foil for him.

*revised post from the other thread*

Being the Kay fanboy that I am I'd love to say she'd be the next prosecutor since her father is one and all, but that would ruin the whole obligatory new character pattern from all the previous games. Unless she's reintroduced and redesigned completely changed and different from her cheeky self. Which I probably wouldn't like anyway. Though I'm hopeful your prediction is true. C: So of course I'll go for Kay.

Godot from hell

The new prosecutor's is going to be male:
- around twenty-seven;
- odd hat;
- short black hair;
- blue eyes;
- normal glasses;
- wears dark blue with a necktie;
- wears dark shoe;
- friendly to hero;
- sort famous;
- have no past connection with the protagonist, till chapter 4 (same old story);
- well know family, maybe a wife and kid;
- talk polite;
- involved in some mishap;
- 1 OCD: organization(?);
- some relation with Aysato clan;
- smart and rapid deduction (in investigation GK system, court with GS system). :yuusaku:

Defy Desire

The new prosecutor will…
-be older than Apollo
-be condescending toward the protagonist
-be female
-have heard of Phoenix and/or Apollo before
-have a grudge against a known character
-be from a country other than Japan
-wear pants
-have long hair
-have earrings
-be passionate about a hobby like music, a sport, etc
-wear the color blue
-wear glasses
-wear long sleeves
-have become a prosecutor before he/she turned 20
-wear a suit
-wear high heels

#1 Assistant

-A guy.
-Short hair, and lacking experience.
-However, will be fairly calm and collected personality wise. Will fly into rage when things get especially rough.
-Knows someone from the von Karma clan, and has a special relationship of some sort with someone from the Gramarye clan.
-Wears white. This will probably be bloodied at some point.
-Has been misled into thinking that the defending attorney has wronged him.
-The inactive defense attorney knows exactly who he is, but won't reveal it.
-Has a hat. His shock animation will involve it nearly falling off of his head, and he'll throw it at some point.
-They'll be a total nerd, and Ema will appreciate this.
-Is a fan of shadowma... er, the Jammin' Ninja.
-Wields a stick of some sort. This will be used to whack people, as well as as a baton of sorts. Will use it in his point animation.
-Wears contacts, and this will be important.
-Sexuality will be ambiguous and everyone outside of the game will assume he's gay. Obviously.
-Will be from Europe, but not Germany.
-Logic-minded, similar to but not as much so as Edgeworth.
-Doesn't trust others.
-Isn't ruthless to the defending attorney, but isn't as warm as Klavier.

The Chords of Steel

All right! Here is what i think..The new prosecutor:

- Will be female
- Around Apollo's age
- He knows her from before
- She will have a peculiar hairstyle
- Will be very competitive while in court, and out of court could be somewhat ditzy
- At some point will help Apollo
- She obviously will be featured in the cover of the game
- She will make fun of Trucy and because of that Trucy won't like her
- She won't be aggressive to Apollo, but once in a while will make fun of him or his hairstyle
- She will recognize Phoenix and will treat him in a condescending manner because of the 4-4 trial and at some point make a reference to Edgeworth (Not by name)
- Some male witnesses will try to hit on her
- She and Ema will be friends
- She will be a Gavinner's fangirl and will try to flirt with Klavier
- She will have a running gag (Like Franziska's Foolish blabber or Godot's love for coffe)
- She will know a defendant in one of the cases, so it will be hard for her to prosecute her/him

And that's all i can think about now :kyouya:

Edited to remove the Maybe's :meekins:

The protagonists of my fangame!

The prosecutor will be...Pearl Fey!

The Wright Way

I think the new prosecutor is going to be an older figure, presumably female. A veteran at her trade: possibly reminescent of Manfred von Karma. UNlikeable, but is hiding something that makes her bitterness acceptable (like all proscecutors in the GS universe). I'm thinking a white suit, not ruffly. Ooh, and she's not gonna be German. The Gyakuten Saiban German fetish has to end someday.

The Magatama of Truth!

What do I reckon? I was trying to come up with ideas in assembly today...
Alright, I think that the prosecutor:
- Is male
- Will know of the protagonist somehow pre-game
- Is indifferent to protagonist
- A similar age to the protagonist
- Has a past secret/past identity
- Is a smooth-talker, which will gain the judge's favour
- Has a "different" sort of hairstyle (by different I mean what we have come to expect from AA character hairstyles)
- Has red in their outfit.
- Wears some sort of badge or medal
- Will not wear a tie or cravat
- Will be a loner (no close friends or group members)
- They will have some sort of symbol (be that a possession like a coffee mug or something like Klavier's necklace symbol)
- Calm and collected, shy almost; but intelligent. Ultra sly, almost evil.
- Will be involved in one of the trials (either witness or killer)
- Learns something throughout the course of the game and changes to like the defendant more.
- Not foreign
That's all I'll put for now. To be honest, I have no idea.
Signature thanks to the brilliant SnowWright (thank you so much!)

Resident Bookworm

-A new character who has not appeared in the GS or GK before.
-Female, somewhere between 20-40.
-Won't be friendly like Klavier, or at least have a dismissive/antagonistic attitude towards Apollo or Phoenix.
-May have issues regarding the new Jurist System
-Because Apollo's main colour scheme is red, the character's main colour scheme will be green
-They'll be a foreigner or have an odd way of speaking (including catchphrases like Franziska's "foolish fool!"). If they're a foreigner, they'll either be from "America" ala the Von Karmas/Gavins or be from Zheng Fa.
-Ties to an already established character or organization.
-They will have a gimmick that has potential for abusing the poor defense attorney (ex: Franziska's whip or Godot's coffee. Things like a piece of paper that really doesn't have much potential unless it's shown they constantly throw pieces of it, not so much).
-Hair length is between chin and waist length
-Unusual hair colour or style.
-Protege of an existing character.
-Wears jewelry of some kind.
-Either another prodigy or someone who became a prosecutor before 20.
-Is passionate (note: passionate can be either hateful or loving) about something show business related, such as magic.
-Sleeves that go past the elbows
-Wears ruffles somewhere in their outfit.
-Doesn't wear their prosecutors badge openly.
-Doesn't wear a suit ala Edgeworth but wears something still formal like Godot's outfit or Franziska's.
-Name won't have an obvious pun.
-Be right handed/use her right hand in animations like "OBJECTION!".
-Troubled past
-Using the jurist system, panders not only to the judge but the jurists.
-Name starts with a vowel.

Last edited by Robin Goodfellow on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

My guess would be that the prosecutor will be a middle-aged guy with a glorious beard, whom he will compare to Udgey's in at least one occasion, saying it is more glorious than his. He is bit like Badd in physique and wears dark colours. He also wears classes. He is well-behaved, like a gentleman but smug and quick to point out Polly's/Nick's mistakes. He has a dark secret and it's related to knowing one of the new characters. He has a strange hobby and will at least at on one occasion recite a famous quote.
Page 1 of 3 [ 115 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Themis Legal Academy (GS5)