Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 5[ 188 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reverse Gender Alternate Universe RPTopic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

This was an old RP from a long time ago that seemed kind of interesting. The premise is simple. You play as an alternate universe character, basically the opposite gender that you are. For example, a man plays a woman, and vice versa. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's the profile skeleton:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

I'll post the characters here.

-------

Name: CarChaseCityGirl (Carly for short)
Appearance: Tall and skinny, with long black hair. She dresses comfortably, in a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and jeans. She has big, brown eyes that shine with innocence.
Personality: Carly is a wild, fun-loving girl who enjoys high-octane thrills. She is kind, and loves to make friends, but she can be a handful. Carly is very naive and stubbornly optimistic no matter what happens to her. She always looks on the bright side of things.
Other: Carly is wanted in every state in America, along with several countries in Europe and Asia. Mostly grand theft auto. Because she is constantly pursued, she has a morbid fear of policemen.

---------

CarChaseCityGirl, or Carly, walked into the park quickly, trying to look normal amidst the people milling about. She looked behind her to make sure the coast was clear before taking a seat on a nearby park bench with a sigh of relief. The police were on to her, but if she could lay low, they wouldn't be able to find her. She put her hair back behind her ear with her right hand, getting it out of her face so she could look at the tranquil park. It may have been a little boring, but it was better than having cops chasing you.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.
Re: Reverse Gender Alternate Universe RPTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

(Should make an OOC topic but yeah I'm interested, utterly craving an RP on CR to take part in scene's been pretty dead lemme think of a character and stuff though a little more context as to what the RP is about would be cool)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You’re so small in such a big world...

((Well, I promised myself I'd go easy on the RPing for a while...but since all the RP's I'm currently involved in are dead, I guess this would be "going easy." XD. I'm in!
Name: Lyle Ross
Appearance: A very skinny, bony man of a little taller than average height, he is really pale and has short, ash-blond hair. He has a stubble of a beard growing in, as well as a few hairs of a mustache. He wears square-shaped, red glasses with a large prescription (his eyesight = very poor) and tends to wear a T-shirt and jeans. His eyes are aqua.
Personality: Kinda socially awkward, he has a tendency to smile and laugh perhaps a little too often. He loves to read and write, and truly tries to understand others. He likes to be around other people, but has no problem being alone, either. He's smarter than average, but all he seems to talk about is how his brother and sister are smarter. He likes to talk with others about their problems, but when it comes to his own, he keeps his mouth shut. He doesn't like to be considered a whiner.
Other: He's been sick on and off for a few years. He's recovering, but he still needs to carry a cushion with him wherever he goes.))
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Name: Frank Von ehmpke5
Appearance: Short brown hair and blue gray eyes that are almost always half closed. He's super pale and very tall. He likes wearing comfortable clothes and sandals.
Personality: He's nice and a bit shy. But once he gets to know someone he's funny and random. He's a bit of a crybaby.
Other: He's very weak. He loves dogs, video games, and pandas. He gets scared easy.
Epic signature by PandaPrinzessin
Daughter of CarChaseCityMan, married to ToonBlade, and mom of Game Over, SomariFeyWright, bethanyann96, and >Mario<

The member who doesn't swear much

((Welp, time to try and get back into RPing.

Name: Sato Xania
Appearance: A tall and chubby girl with long ginger hair and really pale skin. She wears square, black glasses that she doesn't need often but wears frequently anyway (she's short-sighted). Clothes wise, she tends to just wear a T-shirt that's a size too large and slacks for maximum comfort. She has green-brown eyes.
Personality: She's very shy but when she opens up to people, she shows off her very eccentric and geeky personality. She obsesses over very little easily and is easily distracted. She doesn't really understand people or social conventions as she never really had many friends. She's pretty book-smart but with no common sense. She likes to play video games but doesn't really tell that to many people out of fear of getting judged. She also likes sci-fi and cartoons. She never talks about her issues and fears out of fear of being a bother.
Other: She changed her name to Sato Xania as soon as she could because it was a random name she thought of and liked. She doesn't feel comfortable when people bring up the fact that the name doesn't suit her looks.))
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

((Alright, so we can start now. Just go ahead and post whenever, I have my intro in the first post.))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Frank Von ehmpke5 was asleep in his room. His alarm went off again, it went off a couple times earlier and each time he went back to sleep.
"I'll just sleep for three more minutes...." He said and reached to turn off his alarm clock. He couldn't feel it anywhere. It fell on the floor.
"Ugh, fine I'll just get up now." He said annoyed. He turned his alarm off and put it back on his end table near his bed. He ate a poptart and drank some orange juice. He was still half asleep.
"I hate right when I wake up. I'm half asleep and I just wanna lay back down." He said to himself. He got dressed and brushed his teeth and everything.
"What should I do today? Oh I know! I'll go to Gamestop or Target or something and see if there are any games I wanna get!" He said. He put his DSI in his pocket and ran out the door.
Daughter of CarChaseCityMan, married to ToonBlade, and mom of Game Over, SomariFeyWright, bethanyann96, and >Mario<

Sato walked off the bus, sweating a little. She had just been to the library and she always got nervous enough as it was when she went out and had to speak to people but the library was more crowded than usual, as was the bus. She was glad to finally get some fresh, open air to herself though. She started to walk towards the local park and looked for a bench to sit and read on. She found one and started to walk towards it, smiling.

"I can finally read in peace and quiet!" She muttered to herself.

Gettin' Old!

Pietra stepped out onto the deck of the Nachtwind overhead Oh how the people below will suffer, perhaps it will teach them a lesson in their greedy ways she thought to herself with a baleful glare at the city below. Reaching down to smooth out her black military dress she briefly played with a series of bright decorations attached to her uniform as she pondered the momentus operation that was about to occur.

"Sir Felars!" reported a soldier saluting his officer "The Schwerkraftsturm is ready to be deployed at your command!" the grunt said standing to attention "Awaiting orders sir!" he said falling silent.

Pietra sighed with satisfaction taking a deep breath of the crisp air high above the city "Commence the operation" she ordered the soldier who swiftly saluted before turning and marching back inside the cabin of the airship.

Meanwhile far below the city, a series of pre-planted explosives detonatedaround the outskirts of the city creating a massive fissure running the perimeter of the city. Pietra looked through the perescope in the cabin as the almost ethereal-looking device on the bottom of the Nachtwind charged and launched it's payload at the city below detonating and spreading into a wide-spreading energy wave that enveloped the entire city before dissipating.

For a couple of seconds it appeared the blast had done nothing. A number of people struggled to pull themselves out of the chaos caused at the outskirts of the city before the city appeared to levitate from the ground slowly but surely pulling itself into the sky. Powercuts spread across the city as powerlines were separated and broken and the air filled with people screaming as the clever ones jumped off early before the city rose too high above the ground escaping the soon to be airborne prison.

On the Nachtwind Pietra stepped back from the periscope with a prim smile on her lips "Report" she ordered addressing one of many operators manning the various instruments throughout the airship "Canatta is now elevated to 1000 feet, adopting maintainance mode" the operator replied adjusting the controls. Pietra nodded "Good work gentlemen, we'll let them stew a bit before emitting our address" she said moving back out onto the observation deck. Looking down from the now-invisible airship she could almost see the individuals standing on top of the skyscrapers in panic as they overviewed their new environment. Pietra adjusted her decorations once more enjoying the feel of the high-altitude wind in her neat silver hair This city has lived in decadence for too long, it's people need to be tested to see if they can join the great empire, the next few days will be trying indeed

(I realise this may seem a bit grandiose, if that's the case I'll just bow out of this RP but meh felt like running with this)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Carly looked from side to side anxiously, praying that the police wouldn't continue to look for her in the park. Her eyes darted to the entrance of the park only to find five officers enter through the tall gate and split up, running in separate directions to try and catch her. She squealed in panic and looked around desperately for something to use as cover. I have to blend in somehow... I have to act like I'm just a normal person in the park. But how do I do that? she thought quickly, looking around for anything to help her pass off as a regular girl. She saw a few feet away there was a girl reading a book on a bench.

Pulling her plan together as quickly as she could, she walked briskly to the bench and sat down next to her, speaking quickly. "Hi! I'm Carly! Ok, this might be a little weird, but I'm gonna have to ask you to listen to me. I'm being chased by some people right now, so could I just borrow that book you have to kinda blend in a little better? Just for a seco-" she tried to finish, but was interrupted by a pulse of energy that seemed to come from the very ground. "Whoa. That was pretty weird. Did you feel that?"

((Pierre, that's pretty sick, actually. I love the idea.))

Gettin' Old!

(Good! I RP's need an objective or plot which is why 'open world' RPs make me a bit antsy XP Still I might make a new character or control some NPCs since Pietra is decidely isolated for now)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Where was Lyle Ross when the city suddenly levitated for reasons that nobody in it seemed to know? Well, asleep, of course. His house was close to the outskirts of the city, and if he had just looked out the window, he would've seen that the city was indeed climbing through the air. But, naturally, his looking out the window didn't happen. He was too busy having a dream in which he was apparently Batman or something, because The Joker really wanted to get him for some reason. Oh, and Mr. Freeze was there, and so was his cousin, who, in the dream (but not in his reality, of course.), was Miles Edgeworth, and he was about to die a horrible death by zombie horde. Since he was mid-dream, he didn't even notice the energy wave that engulfed the entire city.

When the dream finally faded from his mind, he woke up, yawned, and stumbled around, grabbing random clothes from his dresser. Had he looked closer, he would've noticed that his shirt was too short for his low-waist jeans, and the instant he lifted his arms, he would inevitably show his belly (what little there was of it, anyway). But, he was too tired to look, and he walked out of the house without even checking out the window.

He noted what a nice day it was and decided to head to the park. Of course, there was a Game Stop along the way, and he wanted to peek in and see if they had anything that would catch his interest. He forgot to put on his shoes on the way out and was wearing completely ridiculous, non-matching socks. Not to mention, his hair seemed to be sticking out at every possible angle. As he walked toward the Game Stop, he seemed so lost in thought, he was completely oblivious to the happenings around him.

Gettin' Old!

Marie San-Toine sprinted through the underbrush looking desperately for the criminal trying to elude them. It seemed a pleasant enough day and the park was relatively busy which made finding the culprit all the more challenging. Bursting out of the bush her eyes locked on a suspicious-looking lass trying feebly to engage in conversation with a clearly-uninterested reader on a park bench. Marie's teeth formed together in a vicious grin as she straightened up eager to make the arrest when suddenly a loud shockwave rippled through the park knocking her to her knees. Groaning she fumbled to retrieve her officer's cap while the faint sound of car alarms in the distance echoed through the city. Glancing across the pond she spotted some of her colleagues, clearly as bemused as she was, glancing at one another and reaching for their radio. At that moment HQ sent a broadcast, snatching her radio she donned her cap once again.

"All patrol units respond, this is an emergency, engage Earthquake-safety protocols, prioritise over current duties, protect the public" the operator barked in a slightly worried tone.
"Officer San-Toine reporting in, what was that?"
"Unknown, possibly an earthquake, reports are coming in of unusual activity at the bor-zzzzzzzz"

Marie cringed reeling away from the radio, the sudden transition to white noise ringing in her ears. Radio went dead, that's strange but I've got my orders she thought to herself as she slotted the radio back into her belt before pushing herself to her knees bracing herself for further tremors. Brushing down her uniform she approached the couple at the bench "Civilians, Earthquake protocols are being engaged please follow me quickly to the shelters" she instructed the two people sitting at the bench impatiently.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Frank was at Gamestop. He was looking at some games for the Wii on the bottom shelf so he was sitting down. He was completely zoned out. Someone could have punched him in the back of the head and he wouldn't have noticed. For any game he really wanted but couldn't afford he would take a picture with his DSI. So he could remeber them for later. He wasn't noticing anything going on.

Lyle hadn't realized he'd been drifting toward the Game Stop as he walked. He'd completely forgotten he'd planned to go there in the first place, as he was always absent-minded as soon as he got one of his classic story ideas. This one involved the story of an entire city being lifted up into the sky by an invisible airship. As the characters tried to figure out what was happening, more and more mysteries seemed to pop up until...CRASH! He had been concentrating so hard on his idea, he crashed right into the Game Stop's front door.

"...Ow," he muttered, feeling his face to check for injuries. Nothing seemed to be bleeding, however, it might not be long before things started swelling. "Brilliant...You'll trip over your own shoelaces at this rate." He opened the door and walked in.

"Can I help you find anything today?" a man behind the counter asked.

"I'm just browsing, thank you," Lyle answered. It's not like I really play video games nowadays, anyway. Why did I come here again? ...Oh, duh! My brother's birthday! I'm so stupid! Okay, keep calm and browse the selection. Maybe you'll find something. If it's a game that looks like something you'd play, chances are, he'd like it.

As Lyle was walking, he noticed a brown-haired boy, quite a bit taller than he was, sitting on the ground in front of the Wii games. In all honesty, he was blocking Lyle's view.

Hmmm...How should I approach this? Do I tap his shoulder? Clear my throat? Try to get his attention some other way? Hrm... He tapped Frank's shoulder and cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, but, you're kind of blocking my view," he said. He winced at how hoarse his voice sounded, despite the clearing of his throat. I should drink some water... He coughed, then added, "It's not a big thing, but, you know, I kind of need to see what all there is in here."

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Frank was still zoning out for a little while but after a couple minutes he turned around.
"Oh sorry! I was zoning out there!" He said. He was done looking at Wii games and went to go look at DS games. He didn't really hear what Lyle said. He just walked away because he looked at all the Wii game that he wanted to.

Carly looked up at the uniformed woman and her heart started beating quickly. This woman was, without a doubt, trying to bring her into custody. She wasn't going to fall for a trick like this. "Yeah, no thanks," she said, adopting a nonchalant air in her demeanor. "I'm not coming with you anywhere, so I think you should just try and find someone else to corral up." Carly may have had a fear for authority figures, but one thing was for sure: she definitely did not have any respect for them.

The shaking made Sato almost drop her book, but she gripped it firmly and shook a little herself out of nervousness and fear. First, another person sat next to her and spoke to her, which was bad enough as it was but now the ground shook! She'd never get her peace and quiet now.

"Y-yeah... I di-did feel that..."

Suddenly, a police officer walked up to the two ladies and asked them to follow her. Sato stood up, out of fear of disobeying authority but she saw that the other girl was refusing to go. Sato frowned at her and shook her head.

"A-are you sure? She's an officer so she sort of knows what she's doing, right? We should just tru-trust authority. Right, mam?"

She gave a nervous smirk at the officer.

Gettin' Old!

Marie gritted her teeth but calmed down upon seeing that one of the two civilians had some sense in her.
"That's correct right now something unusual is going down and I've been instructed to get you to safety." she said nodding politely to the woman before rounding on the other one smirking on the bench "As for you there's also a warrant out for the arrest of someone who looks a lot like you" she said whipping out a pair of handcuffs leaving one open and dangling "Now I've been told to overlook any prior duties I had before whatever is going on.." she paused as the ground shook again briefly "But if you are disobeying an officer of the law then I'd have no choice but to take you in anyway at which point you'd be processed for any further crimes when the emergency status lifts so I think it's best you come quietly an cooperate with me" Marie stated darkly sheathing the handcuffs once more.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I shall aid the soul of this sinner.

(WE ASSUME WE ARE ABLE TO JOIN THIS RP! ARE WE CORRECT IN ASSUMING THIS?!

...Oops, sorry. Inner brony taking over. :P Anyway, the long and short of it is I want to join this RP.

Name: Hinata (because my name's feminine enough on it's own)
Appearance: Long brown hair, down to her elbows, with brown eyes. She's short for her age, and dresses strictly in "girly" clothes, such as dresses and skirts and the like.
Personality: She's very shy and soft-spoken, and doesn't like meeting new people (Like the real Hinata, I know). She is claustrophobic, and loud noises give her headaches (worse headaches than most people). She enjoys reading, so much in fact, that it's pretty much all she does in her spare time.
Other: If startled too much, she will most likely hide in any place possible, and won't come out for any reason. At all.)

Ace Sidekick!

(I probably shouldn't revive this topic but it's too tempting.)

Name: Emile Gale
Appearance: Flowing black hair, dark eyes, white skin. He usually just wears just a simple shirt with jeans and sneakers but he is seen wearing a different hat everyday. He also wears glasses.
Personality: Quiet, shy, and sometimes anti social but tries hard to have good morals. He is a nerdy feminist who feels more comfortable surround by a group of girls. He is also a ladies man who usually isn't shy about confessing attraction to a pretty woman, but he prefers girls that are sweet and are down to earth. He certainly is different from most guys who think he should act more like a "real man." Emile is also open minded and tries his hardest to see situations from both sides of the fence. He loves animation, music, videogames, reading, writing, the list goes on.
Other: He has zero tolerance for thieves and arrogant people.

Ace Sidekick!

Well since this RP is still dead as a door knob I'll just breathe some life into it...Well first I need to give myself some comic relief after that roleplay fight yesterday.
~~~~
Emiko: *Fast asleep on a queen sized bed...but is now slowly waking up* Wow...I must have pasted out last night. *notices a boy who looks like her sleeping next to her* AAAHHH!!!
Emile: *Wakes up slowly*
Emiko: *Gets up from the bed and looks like she's about to kick some arse* What the heck are you doing sleeping next to me?!
Emile: *Is nervous*...*stares at Emiko's chest*...Your breasts, they're huge. *blushing*
Emiko: D: *notices that Emile is shirtless. *turns around* Put a bloody shirt on! Do you want me to nosebleed all over the room?!
*silence*
Emiko: Anyway, who are you? And why do you look just like me?
~~~~
Anyway, on with the show:

An 18 year old man sits alone at a table at a restaurant. He has flowing black hair and he's wearing a black jacket, and he's drinking his lemonade and eating his hamburger in silence. It's raining hard and the night is dark and cold, sort of like his attitude today. Because of his past he cannot believe in love, despite the fact that he was checking out the waitresses, especially the ones with large breasts.

His mind slipped away into his imagination. He daydreamed about Ace Attorney and the beautiful Miley Edgeworth. And of One Piece with the beautiful Portgas D. Spade. He also loved shoujo-ai, he wished some lesbian action would happen in the restaurant because he thinks the love between two woman or two girls is beautiful.

He's waiting for the day that something will happen to him, that is better than a dream.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

I suppose I'll help breathe some life into this. Been wanting to for a while.
Name: Detective Lucia Atmey
Appearance: She has long brown hair, about waist-length, a black-and-white-checkered top hat, a brown longcoat, a white button-down shirt, and blue jeans are the usual, but does wear different clothes.
Personality: She is generally good-natured and tends to makes jokes and puns a lot of the time. She likes reading and knows all sorts of strange trivia. She tends to get pissed off when people make fun of her.
Other: She has made a hobby out of creating robots and inventions. Her job is, of course, detecting.

I'll go ahead and make my first post since I don't think this needs to be approved.

Lucia got up fairly early. She drank a cup of hot chocolate, showered, combed her hair, tied it back in a ponytail, and then got dressed. She put on her top hat, and picked out a red jacket, a black DCMC concert t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and some sandals from her closet. She headed out to get some coffee at a restaurant down the street, thinking about that Porky Minch fellow she fancied. She sat there and drank her coffee.

Last edited by P.B. Crudstache on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

A girl walked into the restaurant wearing a DCMC shirt. She sat there, drinking coffee. She managed to catch Emile's eye, mostly because he has an eye for female gamers. He was shy though, and not very forward, but life wasn't worth living if you didn't reach out to someone. He gathered all the courage he had and managed to ask, "So, you're a Mother 3 fan?" He tried his best to not sound awkward.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

She noticed a guy talking to her. Might as well make conversation. "Yup!" she said with a warm smile. She continued to drink her coffee. "How about you?"

Ace Sidekick!

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
She noticed a guy talking to her. Might as well make conversation. "Yup!" she said with a warm smile. She continued to drink her coffee. "How about you?"

Emile scratched his head, "years ago I watched a playthrough of the game, I was on the edge of my seat most of the time. And It was very funny, especially the place with all the toilets. Possibly the only time I laughed at toilet humor." Emile smiled. "I have been making omlettes everyday and it makes me think about the game."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"That's interesting." she said, taking off her hat, reaching in, and pulling out a business card. "Here's my card. Lucia Atmey, detective and inventress." she told him. She removed her hair accessory and shook her hair out. "Your name?" she asked with a grin.

Ace Sidekick!

"That's interesting." she said, taking off her hat, reaching in, and pulling out a business card. "Here's my card. Lucia Atmey, detective and inventress." she told him. She removed her hair accessory and shook her hair out. "Your name?" she asked with a grin.

Emile did not see that coming, now the presense of this woman made him blush slightly, still, he needed to keep his composure. He accepted the business card, "Emile Gale, just Emile Gale."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Huh, Emile. A name to keep in mind." she said. She noticed him blush. "Don't worry, I tend to have that effect on people. I'm more than a little mad, you know." she stated, pointing at the Mad Hatter card on her hat.

Ace Sidekick!

"Huh, Emile. A name to keep in mind." she said. She noticed him blush. "Don't worry, I tend to have that effect on people. I'm more than a little mad, you know." she stated, pointing at the Mad Hatter card on her hat.

Emile started to feel sweaty, "Thanks for being gentle on me," he said smiling awkwardly.

He then realized something important, "Not sure if I'll ever need a detective though. Life is pretty easy going for me. I know I should consider myself blessed but, life can be so uneventful and boring sometimes."

Emile felt bummed again, "I...Should pay for my meal."

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"I'll take care of that." she reached into her hat once again and pulled out a wallet. "Looking for adventure or something, huh? I know just the person for that. Her name is Lucia Atmey, weirdly enough." she giggled at this last part. "How much?"

Ace Sidekick!

"I'll take care of that." she reached into her hat once again and pulled out a wallet. "Looking for adventure or something, huh? I know just the person for that. Her name is Lucia Atmey, weirdly enough." she giggled at this last part. "How much?"

Emile was shocked to see that this stranger was willing to pay for his meal. He thought this was sudden but he didn't want to have a back and forth argument about it. "It was a burger and a lemonade, so it's $7.50."

Emile then thought of the other question the woman asked, "Yes I'm looking for adventure," he said in a somewhat sad tone.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

She set her wallet down, got up, and started to finish her coffee, but spilled the remaining coffee on the floor by accident. "Oops." She pulled out seven dollars and fifty cents from her wallet, plus the cost of her coffee, then put the wallet back in the hat. "Well, if you're looking for adventure, I can provide some. Meet me at the park in a little." she said, taking off her hat, bowing, then walking out the door. She returned to her lair, putting some of her case files and inventions in her hat, taking off her jacket, and walking to the park. She took off her sandals and sat in the grass, waiting.

Ace Sidekick!

She set her wallet down, got up, and started to finish her coffee, but spilled the remaining coffee on the floor by accident. "Oops." She pulled out seven dollars and fifty cents from her wallet, plus the cost of her coffee, then put the wallet back in the hat. "Well, if you're looking for adventure, I can provide some. Meet me at the park in a little." she said, taking off her hat, bowing, then walking out the door. She returned to her lair, putting some of her case files and inventions in her hat, taking off her jacket, and walking to the park. She took off her sandals and sat in the grass, waiting.

Emile saw the woman walk away gracefully. He thought about it a little, he knew he should consider some negatives but he was just so down, and the offer was almost too tempting to ignore.

He got up and walked out the door and saw the park that was blocks away, he was a bit hesistant. But soon he walked forward, he felt it was nessesary since the world seemed grayscale around him, every car, light, and building. When he finally got to the park he saw the woman from earlier sitting in the grass.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Hi there!" she got up and waved at him. She picked up her shoes, then walked over to a bench. "If you'll sit down here, I can begin." she put her shoes on the floor, then sat down on the bench.

Ace Sidekick!

"Hi there!" she got up and waved at him. She picked up her shoes, then walked over to a bench. "If you'll sit down here, I can begin." she put her shoes on the floor, then sat down on the bench.

Emile nodded, he walked over to the bench and sat down. He wondered what was gonna happen, possibilities rushed through his mind at light speed.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

She took off her hat, reached inside, and pulled out one of her inventions. She pressed the on switch on the back, and set it down on the ground. It started to make a barking noise. "Robot dog. One of my favorite of my inventions," she told him with a grin. "Feel free to play with him and if you want, ask me questions." she said. She got up, walked over to the grass, and promptly sat down.

Ace Sidekick!

She took off her hat, reached inside, and pulled out one of her inventions. She pressed the on switch on the back, and set it down on the ground. It started to make a barking noise. "Robot dog. One of my favorite of my inventions," she told him with a grin. "Feel free to play with him and if you want, ask me questions." she said. She got up, walked over to the grass, and promptly sat down.

Smile stared at the robot dog in awe, the ears, the tail, it was all made out of metal and the eyes were mere lights. But he still couldn't deny it's cuteness and how life-like it was with its tail wagging and pants.

"Good thing I'm a dog person," Emile said to himself. The robot dog jumped on Emile's lap to lick his face. "Ok, ok," said Emile, laughing slightly.

Emile petted the dog on the head, "What should I name you?"

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"I see he's taken a liking to you." Lucia told him. "I have more like this little guy at home. If you like, I could show them to you, and perhaps read you some of my case files." she said, laying down in the soft grass.

Ace Sidekick!

"I see he's taken a liking to you." Lucia told him. "I have more like this little guy at home. If you like, I could show them to you, and perhaps read you some of my case files." she said, laying down in the soft grass.

Emile was a bit curious, she was a detective and an inventer. It was strange but he decided to take Lucia on her offer, it's not like he had anything better to do. "Ok, I accept," he said smiling with the dog in his arms.
Page 1 of 5 [ 188 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay