PokéBank won't be updated for Sun/Moon until January

NO NO NO
Re: Pokemon 7th Generation: Sun and MoonTopic%20Title

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Customization is back AND YOU CAN REMOVE HATS

YES YES YES

NO NO NO

I know I'm mad about the PokéBank part. I'm excited about the customization because it looks like you can choose what you look like eyes, hair, skin color, clothes. Can't wait for Sun and Moon. Although I think Pokémon's releaseing to much info about the Pokémon. When I play a new Pokémon game one of the reasons I play it is because I want to see all the new Pokémon and they're evolutions. I don't even go online for gameplay tips until I beat the game.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

YES!! FINALLY!! :gant-clap:

C-A

The Trial to the Truth begins

The Mechanic wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

YES YES YES

NO NO NO

I know I'm mad about the PokéBank part. I'm excited about the customization because it looks like you can choose what you look like eyes, hair, skin color, clothes. Can't wait for Sun and Moon. Although I think Pokémon's releaseing to much info about the Pokémon. When I play a new Pokémon game one of the reasons I play it is because I want to see all the new Pokémon and they're evolutions. I don't even go online for gameplay tips until I beat the game.

The sooner they enable it, I'll put in $5 for Pokemon Bank/Transporter.
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here

I'v seen the middle evolutions of the starters and Rowlett's evolution Dartrex looks a lot like Miles Edgeworth if he was a Pokémon.

The Special Demo Version of Sun and Moon will be on the eshop today! Go get it when the eshop updates.

I just played the demo version. I liked it but I didn't really like the photo mechanic that much. Also there was barely any battleing involved. Only poeple you get to fight when Implaued was Team Skull Grunts, Plumeria (Who's pretty hot I think.), and some youngster kid. They also force you to play as Pikachu because the Pokémon company think it's the best Pokémon ever. I walked around a lot a noticed this game is bigger than any other Pokémon game I'v played. I give the demo a 7.5/10 because of taking photos and being forced to use Pikachu.

Ditto on playing the demo. I was a tad annoyed that I had to play as the boy, but... well, it's a really minor thing.
Absolutely agree on the picture taking. I never played Pokémon Snap, I never WANTED to play Pokémon Snap, WHY are you putting Pokémon Snap-esque mechanics into this game, when that isn't what the main games are about? I was so disappointed to read that. I mean, when I hear the word "Trial" I think of... well, a trial or something difficult to deal with. Not TAKING PICTURES.

1) Plumeria, your make up looks like complete crap! I mean, I know what it's supposed to look like... doesn't change the fact it looks fucking stupid. Like a kid who played with water colors as make up and picked the wrong ones. (I... I never did that! Shut up!)
2) Aaaaaaaaaaaand you have made Team Skull lose ANY kind of potential they could have had. They move around like the whitest of rappers since Vanilla Ice. I'm sorry, if these people steal Pokémon (WHY ALWAYS THAT!? DON'T THEY HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!?) and probably are so big that they will need to be dealt with, why make them move like wannabe rappers that look stupid?

I wasn't too fond that the Plumeria battle began with making me call out Pikachu... when the previous conversation was "Will you use your Greninja or the Z-Move from Pikachu?" Like, why have the conversation when your mechanics make it obvious that you want me to use the Z-Move? Also, Kukui's way of talking is annoying.

And Ash Greninja was a total letdown. I only saw it in the penultimate battle of the demo, at which point it didn't do much for me. Must say, Rockpuff looks adorable!
I am looking forward to the game, but... well, the demo was okay. For a demo.

C-A

I don't really like the direction their taking Pokémon honestly. Some of the designs in Sun and Moon just look plain weird. They force you to take photos. They redesigned Ash and it also looks like my favorite pairing of Ash X Serena won't happen. I think it's confirmed now that Ash probably goes the other way if he dosn't show any interest in girls. Anyway for the villains for some reason I think Sun and Moon will have 3 villains Team Skull, Submarine Guy, and The Aether Foundation (They act all nice and perfect and that seems very sketchy.) Also is it true that I'm the only one who finds Plumeria even slightly hot. I found the demo was out because my YouTube subscriptions were being bombarded with play troughs of it.

Also does any one else hate the "leaks" that always happen? People go crazy over it even though it's most of the time fake bullcrap! Like the other day someone claimed the leaked the whole Pokédex and of course I didn't believe them. Honestly these leaks don't fool me I see that they're fake.

CatMuto wrote:
2) Aaaaaaaaaaaand you have made Team Skull lose ANY kind of potential they could have had. They move around like the whitest of rappers since Vanilla Ice. I'm sorry, if these people steal Pokémon (WHY ALWAYS THAT!? DON'T THEY HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!?) and probably are so big that they will need to be dealt with, why make them move like wannabe rappers that look stupid?

C-A

Idk what you expected, I thought it was pretty obvious from the first time we saw them that Team Skull would just be a bunch of small-time thugs

Calling it now, you'll go a few rounds with them before they reform and join up with you to take out the Aether Foundation, aka the real villain team

I'm not big on the photos thing but I'm not surprised GF is trying to mix things up a little after everyone bitched about X/Y being barebones and having no variety

The Z-move thing was just to give you a taste, they don't want you getting sick of seeing it before the game even comes out

Also the chances of Ash actually hooking up with anyone are the same chances he'll actually become a champion; less than zero

I've felt worse.

Quote:
And Ash Greninja was a total letdown. I only saw it in the penultimate battle of the demo, at which point it didn't do much for me. Must say, Rockpuff looks adorable!

Agreed. Its only real use seems to be that it powers up Water Shuriken, even though I would rather run Greninja with Scald/Waterfall.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Idk what you expected, I thought it was pretty obvious from the first time we saw them that Team Skull would just be a bunch of small-time thugs

Calling it now, you'll go a few rounds with them before they reform and join up with you to take out the Aether Foundation, aka the real villain team

I'm not big on the photos thing but I'm not surprised GF is trying to mix things up a little after everyone bitched about X/Y being barebones and having no variety

The Z-move thing was just to give you a taste, they don't want you getting sick of seeing it before the game even comes out

Also the chances of Ash actually hooking up with anyone are the same chances he'll actually become a champion; less than zero

I just hope Team Skull is not as bad as Team Flare those guys were the worst Pokémon team ever. At this point they should stop making teams and stick with ones that already exist. Also I know Ash will never hook up with anyone I just like Serena because she's my favorite traveling companion after Misty, and May. Also I think Ash will be in this game because why else would be Ash-Greninja exist in the games and outside the anime.

Also as a stated before In unpopular video game opinions, Am I the only one in the universe that doesn't like Competitive? Every Pokémon Youtuber even non competitive ones talk about Natures and Ev and Iv crap. Listen I didn't subscribe to be told how to play Pokémon so can you please talk about something else? No wonder the Pokémon fandom is considered bad it's full of elitist.

There's really no point in making videos about Pokémon if you're not talking about competitive play, the single-player mode is intentionally made easy enough to be beaten by children

I only watch Poketubers because of the Nuzlocks and cringeowrthy pokemon jokes they make. My favorite one is Abrandontopast because of all the Pokémon theory videos and 50 things wrong with series. I also like Jwittz because of his fact of the day videos and his Pokémon news videos. It's cool that he's married to ReneaCollects. Basically she shiny hunts and shiny hunting is one of my favorite things to do in Pokémon. Only competitive youtuber I sorta watch is HoodlumScrafty I like his funny commentary.

There's a definite appeal to them, but personally I find competitive Pokémon videos get a bit stale after a while. Plus there's more to do in Pokémon than that. I like the random top 10 lists Pokétubers tend to put out. Might be ridiculously specific at times, but it's all casual fun.

lonechallenger wrote:
There's a definite appeal to them, but personally I find competitive Pokémon videos get a bit stale after a while. Plus there's more to do in Pokémon than that. I like the random top 10 lists Pokétubers tend to put out. Might be ridiculously specific at times, but it's all casual fun.

I agree that competitive videos get very boring and the same thing over and over again after awhile. Anyway I like the top 10 lists too especially the ones from Jwittz. I don't like how some people think competitive is the only reason to play Pokémon but it isn't. Also I think competitive takes to long because I only play Pokémon in short periods of time. So if I want to see competitive I would watch someone.

sumguy28 wrote:
Quote:

Agreed. Its only real use seems to be that it powers up Water Shuriken, even though I would rather run Greninja with Scald/Waterfall.

Yeah, but your Greninja is so freaking powerful in the Demo, what's the point of making it stronger? At least give me a battle that would be super difficult to win, if I DIDN'T use Ash-Greninja.

Quote:
Also as a stated before In unpopular video game opinions, Am I the only one in the universe that doesn't like Competitive?

It's not that I don't like it; I just don't care. I can do just fine without it. I was never interested in battling other players.

Quote:
I only watch Poketubers because of the Nuzlocks

Ditto. I watch Patterrz. I USED to watch TheHeatedMo, but he was way too angry and SCREAMED ALL THE TIME, which is not just annoying, but also really painful for my ears. I unsubscribed and don't even wanna watch his VS against Patterrz.

C-A

I used to like the HeatedMo but I find him a little to... mean to put it nicely. He acts like he's entitled to everything but in reality his isn't. I kinda like Shofu I mean he's nice enough but he kinda shoves his opinion down your throat. My favorite Youtuber to watch Nuzlockes of is Ace Trainer Liam who for some reason hates Greninja with a burning passion.

Hmm, interesting...

So I went back to the 'mysterious man' at the top of the trail blocked by all the rocks, he said he didn't have anything else to give me, but the game saved my progress anyway

The only times it seems to save is when you first clear the demo or get an item

Guess I'll check again tomorrow

The Chocolateholic of CR

Be sure to talk to every character every day you may get items so you can then gift it to your Sun/Moon game when you get it.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Anthony wrote:
Be sure to talk to every character every day you may get items so you can then gift it to your Sun/Moon game when you get it.

Thanks for the gameplay tip. But wait I thought you could only get one item to transfer at a time.

The Chocolateholic of CR

No I think you can transfer all of them? Don't quote me on that though.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Anthony wrote:
No I think you can transfer all of them? Don't quote me on that though.

I just quess that because that's what happened in the ORA'S demo.

Ace Procrastinator

I think I had a nerdgasm when I saw that Red and Blue were coming back.

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
I think I had a nerdgasm when I saw that Red and Blue were coming back.

I think I did too. Red and Blue look so cool! Wow it seems like all the Nintnedo Hype is happening right now. Because when the Switch was revealed I almost fainted from a nerdgasm and hype. I knew the second I saw those trailers that I wanted both Pokémon Moon and the Switch!

TOMORROW

SUCH HYPE

Spoiler: Minor evolution spoiler
So Steenee evolves into her queen form when she learns Stomp

...well then.

Spoiler: UB Beauty stats
Well this thing is going straight to Ubers, faster than Deoxys, almost as strong, and has a better ability, are you serious GF

I have to say, I don't like how the intro plays out. They keep focusing on Lillie and I am all, just, "I don't care about you or little Pew Pew there! I only care about ME and MY Pokémon. Speaking of, GIMME MY POKÉMON!" Like, why add these long intros? And I actually HAD to go through trainer school? Jeez, Game Freak... at least with the previous ones, you allowed me to ignore them, if I wanted to...

C-A

Yeah it takes forever for the game to get going, that's the one major problem I have with it

After Trainer School though, the other stuff starts opening up pretty quickly and the game starts throwing so much optional stuff at you you'll never run out of things to do

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
if Bellossom doesn't get a new alola or mega form I will be very very disappointed

You can't even GET Bellossom in the PokéHawaii games

ONE JOB GF

ONE

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Really huge missed opportunity not allowing Bellossom in the game.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Ace Procrastinator

I think Hau may be my favorite rival right now. I'm really loving his smile, and I especially love his music

Rotom-Dex is SO annoying! Where's the STFU button?

And Lillie is STILL being shoved in my face. I thought this was MY Pokémon Adventure, not "be the sidekick of the spotlighted LILLIE; go look for Lillie; listen to Lillie". You know, if you don't want Pew Pew to constantly run off, maybe you should CLOSE THE FUCKING GYM BAG IT'S IN!

C-A

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Team Skull are huge fucking dorks. But not on the level of Gen VI Team Magma.

MBr wrote:
Team Skull are huge fucking dorks.

In an awesome way

>spent two hours working with a friend to get all three starters at the beginning of the game
>end up barely using any of them since I have a Snorlax with Hold Back and Happy Hour

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Lillie?
Spoiler:
She reminds me a lot of Espella, except she actually stands up for herself and doesn't have an annoying voice.
And by stand up for herself I mean she follows you, using repels. Couldn't we have teamed up in a double battle?
She could stand to keep her Pokemon in her bag. That's just unnecessary clumsiness.

CatMuto wrote:
Rotom-Dex is SO annoying! Where's the STFU button?

Same tbh. We got enough company already, we don't need an annoying sidekick.

Really enjoying the character customization here, it's making me want to go clothes shopping again. Might end up getting Sun too so I can play as the guy and the girl. Pokémon's the best way to get people spending.

I do appreciate the Rotom Dex at least for reminding me what I need to do next when I get back to the game. Honestly, the only thing that really bugs me is when it talks when I want to check the map, but I honestly don't find it that intrusive.

Also, blind Nuzlocking on Moon is harder than I thought it'd be. Granted I'm doing no healing during battle, no Z moves, and can only switch out someone from my team of 6 when someone dies, but still. But at the same time, it's kind of thrilling because I always feel like I'm on edge during the game. Just kinda sad that I lost a Grimer and Drifloon to a Gyarados. Now I have no one to act as a good tank or anyone to utilize electric moves. :(
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

The first Kahuna killed my Starter on my first run. Absolute dick.
But I'm doing a new Nuzlocke run - yeah, it won't be blind for the first island, but so? I still made it to the first Grand Trial, without losing anyone.
Though I find it dumb that the first Z-Crystal you get is the Normal one - and then your next big fight, where you can use them, is against Fighting.
Here, try this new, awesome gameplay! Against this type that is practically immune to it!

C-A

I'm on my third run myself. I lost my first two runs against that teacher's Magnemite at the school. Didn't help that everytime I went to fight her, I was very unlucky and everything I had caught was weak to electricity.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

I might do a third run myself. Is there a way to get anything else than a Wingull when heading towards Kukui's lab? I encountered a Slowpoke once, but most of the time, I get Wingulls. Which... well, they aren't BAD, but I find them pointless. Sure, I have a water weakness, since I pick Litten, but I tend to already have Pikipek - I don't need a second flying type. (Don't get me started on that yellow Orico, which is Flying/Electricity.) Also, I lost it against the teacher's Magnemite. Oh, no. I lost my Wingull.

I do find it interesting how they use the Gen V-type of EXP earning: the lower your level, the more EXP you get. Kinda neat and it adds a smidgeon of difficulty to things. Makes me wonder if the EXP Share is even worth it in this game, I generally turned it off.

Oh, and am I the only one confused by the timeline of this game?
It starts off with the protagonist obviously working with their mom to pack their stuff up for their move. Three months later, we're in Alola, BUT it seems like we've been there for a bit (since nobody starts packing their stuff 3 months before moving... I mean, you might need that stuff). Yet, everyone acts like we JUST flew in. So, which is it?

C-A
Page 5 of 7 [ 257 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station