Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 43 of 45[ 1781 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Re: PersonaTopic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

Yeah, that scene bugged me, too. On my list of "scenes intended to be funny that I found insulting," it ranks right up there with that misunderstanding at the Amagi Inn.
I'll always love you, Max.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

The sad thing is that the scene at the Amagi Inn could have been funny if the girls had simply apologized after realizing it was all a simple misunderstanding.

Eh, it would have been fine had they simply NOT thrown the tubs at them. Ha ha ha, female on male violence is funny.

C-A

Whoa, wait, what?
Spoiler: Death 9
YOU CAN ROMANCE TAE?

Forget all my previous complaints, 10/10 GOAT Persona

Oh, hell.
Spoiler: Related to my last post, also Temperance spoilers
So I got Tae up to Rank 9 and she sent me a text saying she had something important to tell me

...unfortunately this came on the same day I had the first opportunity to wail on the scumbags who were blackmailing Kawakami so I chose to do that

Then later I got another text later saying to go to the clinic so I answered that one but it was a non-romantic scene, and without thinking (it was late) I saved

Did I screw up?

In Justice We Trust

So, having completed Ann's Confidant now, I have a higher opinion of her. I actually found the Rank 10F event fairly heartwarming, too.

Spoiler: Ann Rank 10 (friends)
I got the impression that Ann's rivalry with Mika isn't going to remain a hostile one. It'll take time, but I actually see the two of them eventually becoming friends (key word: eventually).

Blah!

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Oh, hell.
So I got Tae up to Rank 9 and she sent me a text saying she had something important to tell me

...unfortunately this came on the same day I had the first opportunity to wail on the scumbags who were blackmailing Kawakami so I chose to do that

Then later I got another text later saying to go to the clinic so I answered that one but it was a non-romantic scene, and without thinking (it was late) I saved

Did I screw up?

Spoiler:
Did you hit rank 10 yet? If not, you're probably ok. I didn't choose the romance option for her, but the walkthrough I'm following does say her romance route is the only one that can throw off its schedule. For platonic, you can visit her at any time she's normally available for rank 10, but for romantic you have to wait a bit longer and it's at night.

If you did hit rank 10... maybe it is a one time event. Which would be a major bummer.

blahmoomoo wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Oh, hell.

Did I screw up?

Spoiler:
Did you hit rank 10 yet? If not, you're probably ok. I didn't choose the romance option for her, but the walkthrough I'm following does say her romance route is the only one that can throw off its schedule. For platonic, you can visit her at any time she's normally available for rank 10, but for romantic you have to wait a bit longer and it's at night.

If you did hit rank 10... maybe it is a one time event. Which would be a major bummer.

Spoiler:
Yeah I already hit 10, but I still have the option to get examined and it shows her as an available link on the quick-travel map

I'm not sure if it does that for everyone, the only other one I've finished so far is Sun

Blah!

All non-special confidants can be hung out with for additional minor scenes and unnecessary (AFAIK) point gains even if platonic, like with Persona 4.

Spoiler: Death again
I took a look at several walkthroughs and I came to this conclusion: the final rank up for the romantic option needs to be at night. I didn't see anything suggesting you could call it off by seeing her during the day instead, but I guess you ended up doing that? It does seem like you could have ignored the first message to see her at night and push it off to whenever you want (waiting for the text to arrive again), since one walkthrough has a point where it says you can finish her off since it's just trophy hunting after then. But I guess it's too late for that.

I guess the last question is: if you hang out with her now, is it a date or just a check up?

blahmoomoo wrote:
All non-special confidants can be hung out with for additional minor scenes and unnecessary (AFAIK) point gains even if platonic, like with Persona 4.

I took a look at several walkthroughs and I came to this conclusion: the final rank up for the romantic option needs to be at night. I didn't see anything suggesting you could call it off by seeing her during the day instead, but I guess you ended up doing that? It does seem like you could have ignored the first message to see her at night and push it off to whenever you want (waiting for the text to arrive again), since one walkthrough has a point where it says you can finish her off since it's just trophy hunting after then. But I guess it's too late for that.

I guess the last question is: if you hang out with her now, is it a date or just a check up?

Spoiler:
Yeah it's just a check-up

The first message came during the day, which is weird since your walkthroughs apparently says it shouldn't be?

Kind of disappointed since my second choice probably would have been Kawakami and I already friendzoned her since I figured I was getting with Takemi

Plus I'm already midway through September which is too far in to restart so no older women for me I guess :yogi:

Blah!

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
blahmoomoo wrote:

Spoiler:

The first message came during the day, which is weird since your walkthroughs apparently says it shouldn't be?

Kind of disappointed since my second choice probably would have been Kawakami and I already friendzoned her since I figured I was getting with Takemi

Plus I'm already midway through September which is too far in to restart so no older women for me I guess :yogi:

Spoiler:
What about the two in Shinjuku? Same situation?

blahmoomoo wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
blahmoomoo wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
What about the two in Shinjuku? Same situation?

Spoiler:
Oh I forgot about Drunkiko and for some reason I assumed Fortune Girl was about Protagonist's age

Not really sold on either of them yet tbh

I could always work at Makoto and/or Futaba too (if I can ever grind my kindness up for the latter graaa why do I need so many stats for everyone I still haven't even been able to start Iwai I've been holding his damn model gun for months)

Blah!

Spoiler: Stat boosting tips
Seems like the best source for kindness is the plant in your room combined with the fertilizer at the Shinjuku flower shop to get +3, especially since it doesn't spend any time. Takes 16 days or around that to get access to it again though.

Big Burger Challenge is good for guts, though you need rank 4 (or was it 3?) in everything except Kindness to beat the highest rank and then you can get +3 guts for every challenge afterwards. And yes, I was continually annoyed by Morgana continually asking me to show the gun to Iwai. That could have been handled better...

Diner when it's raining was a good option during the rainy season for +3 knowledge, plus one point toward another stat. You can still get +2 knowledge on normal days.

All around, the 5000 yen juice you can get every Sunday in the underground walkway is great since it provides +1 to a stat without wasting time. Note that which stat it provides changes only if you buy it, so there's no point in skipping weeks unless you don't have the money or are maxed out in all stats.

You can get proficiency +3 when crafting at the workbench if you get lucky and craft two items in one attempt. Save scumming works. Also, you should always do this the night before stealing the treasure since it's the only thing you can do that night.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Oh, hell.

Did I screw up?

Spoiler:
If you got her text in the daytime, that means you accidentally friendzoned her during rank 9. If you managed to romance her, she'd text you at night.

Well... I suck then

Guess this is my "get all my stats maxed out to prepare for New Game +" file now

Blah!

The Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5 Dancing Star Night second preview trailers have been released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIkHWzT5Iv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VueiR2a_lDY

Some observations:

• P5 Hero finally has an official name: Ren Amamiya (the manga name is not canon). They're reusing Makoto Yuki for P3 Hero
  • Both games will use the 3D models instead of 2D sprites in story mode, like in Persona Q
  • Gameplay looks the same as P4D
  • The thumbnail for P3D has a character that is either a recolor of Aigis, Metis with blue eyes instead of red, or another new anti-shadow weapon. I don’t see FeMC anywhere
  • At least in Japan, the two games will be bundled together in the PS Vita and PS4 special editions, which include DLC costumes, a 4 CD sound track, and some art thing. The PS4 version also comes with P4D, digital-only now on the PS4.
Spoiler: Persona 3
Shinji isn't in the trailer. Of course, he could be DLC.

Spoiler: Persona 5
Akechi isn't in the trailer. Of course, he could be DLC or there might be a surprise.

A Persona 5 the Animation trailer was also released, although it is region locked on YouTube. There's a rip here:

https://gasp-theenemy.tumblr.com/post/1 ... me-trailer

Finally, a few days ago, these odd videos were released for PROJECT Re FANTASY. They're something all right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reYl4RUpF_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azw3yq6YinQ

Bonus: Yuki Kawamura, Shihoko Hirata, and Lyn sing Silent Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2m8Q1XthSk

Last edited by blahmoomoo on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gettin' Old!

So bloody Minato gets to come back for this game but Shinji doesn't? OUTRAGE!

Though honestly in just curious as to how they bring Minato back. It can't be permanent as he is the same in Ultimax which is the furthest we've seen the P3 cast in canon.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Blah!

Pierre wrote:

Though honestly in just curious as to how they bring Minato back. It can't be permanent as he is the same in Ultimax which is the furthest we've seen the P3 cast in canon.

I'm guessing there's a difference between dead-dead and stuck-in-a-door-in-the-subconscious-dead.

Also, P4D is coming to the PS4 digitally, and is part of the PS4 special edition.

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:

I remember reading that Dancing Moon Night won't have a story mode, so the whole thing could just be a non-canon spinoff.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I remember reading that Dancing Moon Night won't have a story mode, so the whole thing could just be a non-canon spinoff.

Seems uncharacteristic of the Persona team to not stick some form of story in there...I mean 4 didn't need one and if this is going to be billed in the same breath as Star night I can't see them putting a story in one and not the other.

Also if they are going to make it a nonsense funfest anyway then why NOT put Shinji in?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The more I advance in the game, the more I fall in love with Makoto _

...and the more I dislike Sae. Seriously, I’m just getting tired of all this “herp derp $eriou$ bu$ine$$ responsibility work good grades herp derp”

And so far, the antagonists of this game have no depth
Like, no depth at all
This fact doesn’t make the game bad, though

Right, I have some bitching to do about P5.
Ryuji. Damn Ryuji... he used to be in my top 3 favorite characters during the first months of the game, but right now he can't open his mouth and finish a sentence without pissing me off. Mon3y, mon3y, mon3y, girl$ girl$ girl$. I mean, what's up with that? In Kamoshida's palace, Ryuji was basically a rebellious youth with a short temper and clear moral codes. I appreciated that. He cared about the shit he was seeing, had a reason to join the group and all. He just feels so shallow and obnoxious right now. In the beginning it felt like he wanted the Phantom Thieves to be famous, now it just feels like he wants Ryuji to be famous. This is annoying. What is more annoying is that I can't call him out for what he does/says. He fucked up with Morgana so bad, basically apologized for what he did with an "uh, it is OK that you suck, Morgana" or something like that, and people said nothing. WTF?
I understand that Morgana says unecessary bs to Ryuji sometimes, but during their fight I just felt like Ryuji took it way too far. I could change my mind on him if he recognizes he acted like a dick later on (I'm in October right now).

Now, as much as I'm loving the game for the most part, the September/Okumura palace just SUCKS ass. Boring design, meh song, two terrible puzzles at the end... it may be one of the worst dungeons I've ever played in video games, and I'm not kidding or exaggerating. The person who created it must be a sadist. It is boring, it just never ends, ughhhhhhhh... if it wasn't a Persona game, I would never have the drive to finish with it

I've felt worse.

Thelema wrote:
What is more annoying is that I can't call him out for what he does/says. He fucked up with Morgana so bad, basically apologized for what he did with an "uh, it is OK that you suck, Morgana" or something like that, and people said nothing. WTF?
I understand that Morgana says unecessary bs to Ryuji sometimes, but during their fight I just felt like Ryuji took it way too far. I could change my mind on him if he recognizes he acted like a dick later on (I'm in October right now).

I like both Ryuji and Morgana and I hated that scene. Ryuji, like you said, went way too far with his remarks and couldn't even give a proper apology. I damn near applauded when Futaba responded with "What a douche." Yeah, Mona calls him pathetic, but he never implies that Ryuji should be replaced. Speaking of Mona, it's made pretty clear to the player that Mona is having an existential crisis, yet you're not allowed to ask about it once you're hit with the dreaded "it's nothing." You're given all the information you need to defuse the conflict, and you can't do anything about it. The only way I could justify this is if it led to a boss fight against Mona and Noir, but nope, we get a wacky chase scene.

All that said, the palace after September is one of my favorites. Maybe not enough to make up for September, but it's something.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Blah!

Yeah, September is definitely the low point when it comes to writing in this game (at least, from what I remember). Conflicts that involve a character being an idiot all of a sudden are frustrating in fiction, and this one wasn't done well in the slightest. It gets better, though.

Gettin' Old!

At least in Persona 3 you could tell people they were an awful person to their face :gant:

Still I found some of that a problem throughout, everyone is so interested in personal glory and fame and I'm just like "Guys, it's more about helping people?" when they're all "WE NEED TO GO BIGGER!"

It was just a disconnect for me the whole game, I just shrugged.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Problem in P3's Social Links was that, in order to progress, you had to tell them what they WANTED to hear. No, Maiko, your idea of 'running away' from home to make your parents stop fighting is a fuck-stupid idea and you should feel terrible for thinking that way. Wait... no, I have to tell her to go through with it to increas her link. Urgh. But hey... we all know I'd love to play Persona 3 in this fashion. Unfortunately, we can't.

What happens in September again? I only got to the Hawaii field trip and stopped playing. The trip feels soooo out of place.

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Problem in P3's Social Links was that, in order to progress, you had to tell them what they WANTED to hear. No, Maiko, your idea of 'running away' from home to make your parents stop fighting is a fuck-stupid idea and you should feel terrible for thinking that way. Wait... no, I have to tell her to go through with it to increas her link. Urgh. But hey... we all know I'd love to play Persona 3 in this fashion. Unfortunately, we can't.

What happens in September again? I only got to the Hawaii field trip and stopped playing. The trip feels soooo out of place.

I dunno, I feel that problem applies in every Persona game and I actually take it as an important lesson.

You won't agree with everyone and some friendships just aren't meant to be.

If you try and give your honest opinion to everyone you might not "progress" with them but maybe that's what is right for both of you. If you don't want to change for them (since you can't make them change for you) then perhaps it just isn't going to work out.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

In Justice We Trust

I'm with Pierre on this one, though this kind of thing applies to far more than just the Persona games. Agreeing with someone--even if you don't actually agree with them and are instead just feigning agreement--is a good way to earn points with them. In some cases, even if you're clearly being insincere and the person you're feigning agreement with is aware of it, their ego gets a good massage from the knowledge that you consider their favor important enough that you're willing to be a yes-man to them. Some relationships can and do come out stronger when people are open about their disagreements. Others just fall apart, though. We see this in all manner of games and we see it in real life, too. Frankly, I think the whole "honesty vs. popularity" issue might be a good theme for a future Persona game. After all, a persona is supposed to be a sort of "mask" you wear when interacting with other people. Persona 4 touched on the importance of being honest about who you are, but I think there's a lot more depth to the topic that could be delved into, not to mention the Social Link mechanic caused problems there, too. The big obstacle would be the social mechanics, though. How can you touch on the importance of honesty and the shallowness of yes-manhood if the game itself incentivizes being everyone's yes-man?

One possibility that occurs to me is having Social Links no longer be isolated; what you do in one affects others. For example, do you get together with the girl who clearly loves you, but whom one of your comrades doesn't get along with? If you do, then said comrade's Social Link takes a hit. If you don't, then the girl's Social Link takes a hit. As another example, maybe two of your friends get in a fight. Do you side with one, pleasing them and infuriating the other, or do you stay neutral, mildly annoying both of them? The most obvious example, though, would be actually getting caught cheating if you cheat on your significant other, potentially ruining both Social Links--none of this "you get beaten up in the end, but you don't really suffer for it mechanics-wise" business. Another thing that occurs to me is to make it literally impossible to do a Max Social Link run. By making it impossible, the incentive to maximize every link is weakened.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
I'm with Pierre on this one, though this kind of thing applies to far more than just the Persona games. Agreeing with someone--even if you don't actually agree with them and are instead just feigning agreement--is a good way to earn points with them. In some cases, even if you're clearly being insincere and the person you're feigning agreement with is aware of it, their ego gets a good massage from the knowledge that you consider their favor important enough that you're willing to be a yes-man to them. Some relationships can and do come out stronger when people are open about their disagreements. Others just fall apart, though. We see this in all manner of games and we see it in real life, too. Frankly, I think the whole "honesty vs. popularity" issue might be a good theme for a future Persona game. After all, a persona is supposed to be a sort of "mask" you wear when interacting with other people. Persona 4 touched on the importance of being honest about who you are, but I think there's a lot more depth to the topic that could be delved into, not to mention the Social Link mechanic caused problems there, too. The big obstacle would be the social mechanics, though. How can you touch on the importance of honesty and the shallowness of yes-manhood if the game itself incentivizes being everyone's yes-man?

One possibility that occurs to me is having Social Links no longer be isolated; what you do in one affects others. For example, do you get together with the girl who clearly loves you, but whom one of your comrades doesn't get along with? If you do, then said comrade's Social Link takes a hit. If you don't, then the girl's Social Link takes a hit. As another example, maybe two of your friends get in a fight. Do you side with one, pleasing them and infuriating the other, or do you stay neutral, mildly annoying both of them? The most obvious example, though, would be actually getting caught cheating if you cheat on your significant other, potentially ruining both Social Links--none of this "you get beaten up in the end, but you don't really suffer for it mechanics-wise" business. Another thing that occurs to me is to make it literally impossible to do a Max Social Link run. By making it impossible, the incentive to maximize every link is weakened.

Hm perhaps but I don't think that Persona is capable of making a game like that and incorporating more complex relationships. It flies in the face of the "Infinite potential saviour" angle. They've done inter-party conflict before but nothing that ever came back to the protagonist.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Blah!

P3 Vanilla/FES tried to do an extremely basic version of that, but utterly failed because it was really dumb.

That is: after you get past a certain point in a girl's S-link, a 45 day timer starts counting down starting from the last time you did an S-link. If you don't revisit that S-link again before time runs out, their arcana reverses, they move to a different location, and you need to spend at least a day (if you select the right answers) to put it back where it used to be. Also, if you go do another girl's S-link, that timer is reduced by 15 days or something. Once you hit rank 10 (and are forced to date them, because ugh), it's no longer an issue because, as usual, you can just ignore them for the rest of the game even though you are dating them.

Good thing P3P got rid of that mechanic. You still end up dating everyone you can though.

Anyway, I feel that if they tried to do a more in-depth system where S-links influence each other, that's basically a dating sim. Of course, it could be a friendship sim instead, and that'd be something different. I guess S-links are a bit like dating sims already in that you need to spend time wisely, but adding in a balancing act would make things a lot more complicated. I don't know if that would fit well with the player base who likes the RPG side more.

But, it could make for an interesting B or indie game.

Eh, I feel like P4's social links had you more say things that did help the person change; even if it was something they didn't like hearing. Like Yosuke and coming to terms with the fact that Konishi-sempai apparently hated him. Except in Ai's stupid link, where I couldn't tell her to get the F away from me. No, I don't want to be your boyfriend; you suck!

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
Eh, I feel like P4's social links had you more say things that did help the person change; even if it was something they didn't like hearing. Like Yosuke and coming to terms with the fact that Konishi-sempai apparently hated him. Except in Ai's stupid link, where I couldn't tell her to get the F away from me. No, I don't want to be your boyfriend; you suck!

Last time we had this conversation, I ended on the note that no one on the Internet had decided to upload the conversation of rejecting Ai a second time. Well I just found someone who did.
So yes. You can go through Ai's link without becoming her boyfriend.

I still can't tell her that she's a fucking idiot for wanting to kill herself because Kei/Daisuke doesn't like her, can I? *sigh* Whatever. My Ps2 won't play anymore, so it's not like I can play the game again, either. (No, I am not getting Golden; even if I already had a Vita)

Pierre wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

I dunno, I feel that problem applies in every Persona game and I actually take it as an important lesson.

If you try and give your honest opinion to everyone you might not "progress" with them but maybe that's what is right for both of you. If you don't want to change for them (since you can't make them change for you) then perhaps it just isn't going to work out.

I don’t necessarily disagree with what you’ve said, but I feel like sometimes, IRL, mindlessly agreeing with someone kind of makes you a jerk. There are some few situations IRL where being a good friend means you’re going to tell someone things they wouldn’t love to hear; sometimes being a good friend means calling someone out on shitty decisions/behavior. Sometimes I feel like this is missing in a lot of social Sims.

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
Pierre wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

I don’t necessarily disagree with what you’ve said, but I feel like sometimes, IRL, mindlessly agreeing with someone kind of makes you a jerk. There are some few situations IRL where being a good friend means you’re going to tell someone things they wouldn’t love to hear; sometimes being a good friend means calling someone out on shitty decisions/behavior. Sometimes I feel like this is missing in a lot of social Sims.

Then maybe we are jerks when we play that character in Persona?

There was one episode of the anime that stands out pretty well for me. The episode where they fight the big Shadow Baby and it shows Yu an alternate reality where they solved the case but no one really liked Yu or hung out with him because he was such a yes man with no personality. Without the case people just drifted away.

I feel Persona does give you occasional times to call people out when they do stuff wrong. Not 100% of the time but when things are really bad I feel they do.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I'm playing the localized version of Persona 5 and... OmG, I forgot how LONG the freaking introduction in this game was! You know, I first played in Japanese and was surprised that it took me about 4 hours to get to the point of the game where I am free to actually do what I want: go into the dungeon/palace, social links, study, etc. But I figured, okay, it's in Japanese and I've never played a Persona game in Japanese before. I had to read the lines (or listen, if they were voiced) and translate in my head. Especially with the school questions.

But even in English... by the time I finally got Ann into my party and was free to do things, it STILL took 4 hours.
In comparison, Persona 4's introduction there took about 2 hours. Persona 3 merely 1.5 hours.

And the first dungeon takes almost 4 hours, too! Oh my god...!
But part of that might have been because I started on Hard and... well, Hard is pretty difficult for New Game. Especially early on. I mean, I am about to fight Kamoshida, but... this ultra-long introduction phase is a very big negative for the game. Like, I dread doing New Game Plus eventually because I have to go through that stuff again...

The game is still as exciting to play as before... the protagonist is so good-looking and the whole rebel thing and the dashing attire is just... OMG, I'M ALLOWED TO TELL SOCIETY TO GO FUCK ITSELF! I'm so happy! :will: Different note, I'm surprised Jack O'Latern was, finally, allowed to retain his name and was not renamed into Pyro Jack.

PS: And why was Futaba's code name changed from Navi to Oracle? Because we'd think of her as that obnoxious fairy?

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
PS: And why was Futaba's code name changed from Navi to Oracle? Because we'd think of her as that obnoxious fairy?

Yeah, probably. Also a reference to Oracle from the Batman franchise.

sumguy28 wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

But Futaba isn't in a wheelchair.

Goddammit, I forgot how FUCKING annoying Madarame's shadow was! Urgh, I technially already beat him, but then I had to interrupt the game because someone came to pick up her cat and it took longer than I thought, so the stupid PS4 turned itself off. (You'd think its Power Save option would not apply if you have an application going) So, I lost that victory. I don't know if I'm underleveled, I don't CARE, because that previous victory proves I can defeat him at level 17.

Blah!

Did you turn off Rest Mode? Because if Rest Mode isn't off it should enter Rest Mode instead of turning off after that timeout. And if you don't disable "Keep Application Suspended", then you won't lose progress.

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

Eh I thought more of Oracle from Persona 3. Actually surprised they'd be so lazy as to directly reuse a name from the same franchise, I feel Navi would have been better or even if they'd just kept her hacker codename.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 43 of 45 [ 1781 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station