Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 101 of 115[ 4579 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 4 TrialTopic%20Title

"I don't give out inaccurate information."

Shy guy

"I-is there anything above room 1?" She then asked, quite confused.

"W-Well, I'm just curious, but what could have been in room 6..? C-Charlie is the one who remembers, so everything in it is unaccounted for."

KamiPanda wrote:
"I-is there anything above room 1?" She then asked, quite confused.

"Looks like a roof to me."

"If six bullets are unaccounted for... does that mean there could have been two sets of gunshots?"

"AHH!" Ryuji screamed. "T-The puzzles! They're related to the d-dead!"

"T-There's the sewing puzzle, SiRReN...a-and the motorbike for Crimson...a-and the occult stuff for Subaru...t-the paint for Cox...a-and the books were probably for Cesar...a-and the fake jewelry...w-well uh, someone else, probably?"

"A-Anyways, that means the puzzles for Room 7, Matt, and Room 6, Charlie, was unaccounted for. A-And the victims left to fill in are Karega and Alchie...s-since Karega was a survivalist, m-maybe Charlie picked up a weapon...?"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"AHH!" Ryuji screamed. "T-The puzzles! They're related to the d-dead!"

"T-There's the sewing puzzle, SiRReN...a-and the motorbike for Crimson...a-and the occult stuff for Subaru...t-the paint for Cox...a-and the books were probably for Cesar...a-and the fake jewelry...w-well uh, someone else, probably?"

"A-Anyways, that means the puzzles for Room 7, Matt, and Room 6, Charlie, was unaccounted for. A-And the victims left to fill in are Karega and Alchie...s-since Karega was a survivalist, m-maybe Charlie picked up a weapon...?"

"The golden gun Matt mentioned?" Sayako suggested. "That would explain where it came from..."

Ryuji nodded. "T-That makes sense. The puzzle that Matt remembers was probably...an Alchie related one then..."

"T-Then again, we don't necessarily have proof, so we should think about what changes if Charlie found the gun in Room 6."

"Um...if Charlie took the gun with her from room 6, that would mean Arthur's testimony is the false one since he didn't find a gun. But if the gun was in room 7, then it makes sense that only Matt saw it, and there's some chess related items in room 6."

"Wow, do I really sound like that," said 'everyone's favorite flabby student'. "Err, anyway, I just realized, if Sakura's timeline is correct, then there's one thing consistent across all of hour 2. Yes, gunshots. When the three of us, Ryuji, Matt, and I were struggling, we managed to make all the bullets misfire. That's what Arthur and Matchy must have heard. But then… if what Arthur says is true… that's when Charlie died."

Flo went a bit white.

"W-we couldn't have done it, could we?"

"I-It's...possible that Matt shot Charlie through the wall..." Ryuji said reluctantly. "B-But, that would require such an insane amount of luck...I-I'm not really sure if that's what happened. There's still the golden gun, too, s-so..."

"Y-yes, you're right. And someone out there had three more bullets, there's nothing to incriminate Matt. But… Charlie still died at that time. Does this mean someone shot her at the same time? Or… Arthur has the false memory."

She turned to Monokuma.

"Is it possible to shoot someone through the walls?"

"Yes, but the bullet would only be able to travel into the neighboring room and no further."

"W-wait!" Sayako yelped. "If we go by what we figured out on the timeline, Flo and Matt struggled with the gun in the room directly below Arthur and Charlie's room! B-but Arthur said she was hit in the forehead! So... what does that mean?"

"W-Well, someone did say that Charlie had been resting on a table. S-So if her head was down, she could have gotten headshot by Matt. Still really unlikely..."

MechaQdogg wrote:
"But Charlie... she must have smelled or sensed something..." said Arthur. "She seemed positively morose-- Jay noticed before I did. He asked her about it but she didn't answer."

"Wh-what Arthur said, this was right before she died, and when Matt and I were having the stand-off. Charlie, the girl had an extraordinary sense of smell. She could smell pheromones and everything. When Matt took that gun from me, oh my heart was beating so fast. Is this why Charlie was acting strangely then? It was right the other room too."

"B-but was she lying down? I don't remember Arthur saying anything about that, and I'd think he would be the only one who could know that..."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"B-but was she lying down? I don't remember Arthur saying anything about that, and I'd think he would be the only one who could know that..."

"Their suppositions are correct. Charlie was indeed resting her head on a wooden table in Room 5 when I went to check out the joystick." said Arthur. "I didn't see it, but immediately afterwards, Charlie was shot in the forehead. If she still had her head laying down on the table, it is possible to have been shot through the forehead from below. Although, when I actually examined her body, it was on the ground, so it's possible she was shot from above as well."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"Hm, so it's a matter of whether the shot through the forehead was an entrance wound or an exit wound then," Jay pondered.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Slezak wrote:
"Hm, so it's a matter of whether the shot through the forehead was an entrance wound or an exit wound then," Jay pondered.

"So far as my memory can be relied upon," said Arthur, "I'm positive the wound in her forehead was an entry wound."

"…if she really was shot from room 8, then there should've been a bullet hole on the table or floor or something. Arthur, do you remember seeing a bullet hole anywhere?"

Lone wrote:
"…if she really was shot from room 8, then there should've been a bullet hole on the table or floor or something. Arthur, do you remember seeing a bullet hole anywhere?"

"I didn't, but I'm not sure I would've noticed it if it were there." said Arthur. "I was just beginning my investigation when the white gas hit and I was knocked out. Did you notice any of the white gas coming from the ceiling as Jay and I were being hit by the gas?"

"I… didn't notice where the smoke came from I'm afraid. But we definitely shot at the ceiling… twice. Oh dear."

Flo looked at Ryuji.

"Three bullets, the first one Matt fired but I knocked the gun up so it hit the ceiling. Second one I pulled in the struggle. I don't know where it landed. The third… both of us were fighting him now. And I don't know who pulled the trigger… but I think I did. And this one hit the ceiling…"

Flo took out the gun from her pocket.

"And I took it from Matt after the struggle. And if my memory hasn't been forged…"

She put the gun against her head and pulled the trigger.

The gun clicked. Flo was safe.

Sayako's eyes popped at Flo's display. "...C...couldn't you have just checked the chamber?!" she screamed. "What were you thinking?"

"N-No..." Ryuji stammered in disbelief. "W-Well, what about the golden gun? S-Surely it's possible that someone shot that gun deliberately, right..?" Ryuji's knees began to shake. "I-If we caused the death of Charlie, I don't know if I could handle it..."

"Sayako, I was wondering if you could be a bit more explicit regarding what you saw in Room 2." said Arthur. "I understand it was frightening, but you're our only witness of the place, and if you found Van there, any detail could be of critical importance."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"So.. just to clear something up." Matt started, shuffling his feet. "My room was a chess themed room. Checkered pattern carpet, miniature chess boards scattered around, all that stuff." He sighed.

MechaQdogg wrote:
"Sayako, I was wondering if you could be a bit more explicit regarding what you saw in Room 2." said Arthur. "I understand it was frightening, but you're our only witness of the place, and if you found Van there, any detail could be of critical importance."

"A-alright, let me try again." She took a deep breath before continuing. "I... woke up in one of the hotel rooms... w-with, with Sakura... Er... The PA speaker came on and said it was Room 2, and that only I would remember it. There were a lot of occult things in the room, pentagrams, candles, charms, some... circles drawn on the floor? Oh, there was a hammer and wooden stake, too. We noticed something smelled terrible... The puzzle was just setting up some rituals the way a book that was there said and using a ouija board. I kept hearing... ghosts... s-so I tried to just ignore them... Uh, after we finished the puzzle, I found a joystick by the wall. We figured it wasn't relevant, and then I heard the gunshots. I dropped to the floor and covered my face and ears, then waited a minute to get back up... Neither of us seemed to know what that was about, then Sakura suggested checking the coffin in the corner of the room since we'd done everything else. I opened the lid with the hammer and stake... a-and inside... y-you know..."

Sayako squeezed her wrist. "...we didn't even have a chance to scream before the speaker came back on. It said we'd solved the puzzle and had to sleep again, and that Sakura wouldn't remember any of this... T-the last thing I remember is the gas coming in..."
Re: Danganronpa F1 - Chapter 4 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

"Dear me…" Flo walked over and put an arm around Sayako. "That must've been hell to recount, thanks for that. But, if I can ask you and Arthur a quick question. So remember when we met up in the common room after the third hour?"

JesusMonroe wrote:
Matt and Ryuji seemed saddened by their fallen classmates, but not surprised.

Others were immediately horrified. Some emptied their stomachs upon seeing the state Van was in.

"I noticed you and Arthur reacted differently from Matt and Ryuji. They heard the body discovery announcement, you and Arthur didn't. But you both saw Charlie or Van dead right?"

"H-huh?" Sayako stuttered weakly. "I... don't understand what you mean... I-I hadn't even had a chance to react to the c-coffin before I was put back to sleep, a-and I didn't know what happened to Charlie... why wouldn't I be horrified by seeing that when I woke up?"

"No-no, I meant after that. Hour 4 if you will. It's not really a big deal, but it's something that caught my attention."

edit: oh, i misunderstood. panda explained it on discord. question still applies to arthur

"Flo, I think it's a lot simpler than that," Jay suggested, "Matt and Ryuji found the bodies dead after-the-fact, and right from the beginning of their time awake. They remembered them, so it makes sense that they would know about them and possibly not react as extremely. However, Sayako, even though she remembered the body, saw it near the end of her time awake, so she didn't get time to process what was happening. That's why I think it still... affected her so much. Now, Arthur saw Charlie both alive and dead. so I guess it'd make sense for him to still react negatively to seeing Van.

Basically, I don't think how the poeple reacted to seeing the dead bodies afterward is indicative of who might have caused them... I think?

Wait a minute, hold on. Matt did see Charlie dead, but he'd never seen Van like that. I guess it's a little strange that he didn't react to Van's... crushed body."
100% pure Joy.

"U-Um, this is really what we're discussing right now, but I guess I should mention that I heard both Van and Charlie's body discovery announcements. I heard Van's go off first, and Charlie's go off second."

"Ah, so that's the answer then. You and Matt were the only ones who knew that two people had died. Arthur and Matchy were surprised at the person whose corpse they hadn't seen. Funny how these minor things lead us to details like this…"

She gave Ryuji and Matt a look.

"Next time, let us know ahead of time okay? I think this is pretty important information… If I'm not getting anything wrong, Arthur and Jay were in the room when Charlie was shot. Sakura and Matchy saw Van's corpse. Yet the body discovery announcement wasn't until the next hour. So could this mean… the killer, or killers, weren't looking at Charlie or Van at their time of death?"

"I-I'm sorry..." Ryuji said sluggishly.

"Well... I hate to implicate either of us, but Arthur or I could've killed Charlie and, since it was only us who saw the body, the discovery announcement wouldn't have sounded until the next room anyway," Jay corrected, "Van's situation is a little peculiar though. I did have a suspicion that, since the announcement didn't play when Sayako and Sakura found Van's body, that means that Van's killer never saw him die."
100% pure Joy.

"Y-yeah, your right. On Charlie's end at least, if it was someone outside the room, then they weren't looking… which implicates me and Matt even more. He was certainly willing to kill Ryuji there, and Monokuma mentioned the zero having an urge to kill. A-and only he's seen the antique gun… Ohh, I hope he's not the zero… or the one with the fabricated memory. And what was that codey data thing we're getting Monokuma to analyze? That was from Matty too right? Either that, or proof of the antique gun is what we need to validate his account."

[Apologies, I made a mistake in Sakura's alibi. Sakura was in room 6, unknown room is room 1]

Matt gets frustrated on waiting for the cypher so he rips out the partially printed result.

It reads:

"Input from room XZFR at 01:40--LDL
Input from room DDAC at 01:50--D"

(You can't figure out which room it came from, all that matters is the input was from different rooms. The Hour 0 post I wrote was at Midnight)

Last edited by JesusMonroe on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Left-down-left, up… So Jay was right, the rooms are moving about. Is this what killed Van then…"

"I-is that what this means? So then Sakura might be right after all... But what about these times? And two rooms are mentioned... W-were two people working together?"
Page 101 of 115 [ 4579 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus