Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 42 of 48[ 1897 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 48  Next

Re: Dangan-RonpaTopic%20Title

I was more referring to style over difficulty ie- this is how things are structured, do you like it? Afterall, Spike Chunsoft only allows people to post videos of chapter one, for a reason. Speaking firsthand, it was quite the experience watching DR1 for the first time and I was disappointed the let's play just stopped at ch.1. I ended up buying it for myself and don't regret doing so. Just seeing the style of the first chapter was enough to hook me in. Then again, I see plenty of English videos beyond chapter 1, maybe it's just in Japan, idk.

I do agree that with DR1, maybe play a bit of the second chapter too. Even if it's just for the aforementioned difficulty.

TheDoctor wrote:
I wasn't complaining, I was just saying the first case isn't usually indicative of a series' difficulty, generally due to ridiculously obvious clues or the case outright showing you who the killer is.

4-1 is one of the few cases that actually managed to be a challenging case in its own right as far as tutorials go.

4-1? ...oh, yes. That one. It wasn't bad. It was obvious with the bracelet-clue, but... yeah, that is something where they were explaining "Here, this is a mechanic that will come up in the other cases".

C-A

1000% Knight

I can't believe you didn't post this here, JM...

...And speaking of posting DR reviews here late
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

So, as someone who generally liked the Danganronpa games, but hated the ending of the first one, thought the second was marginally better, and relegates the entire DR3 anime to the realm of discontinuity because of it's ending, would you say this ending is liable to piss me off, or would it be more "meh?"

1000% Knight

No idea

@BadPlayer because I already posted my thoughts of the game ~2 years ago :p

Are the trials in V3 padded with a bunch of "hey maybe A is the killer...oh wait he's not, then maybe B is the killer, oh wait she's not..." that don't actually reveal any information about the mystery besides eliminating suspects? Which isn't actually helpful because if the characters started with suspecting the killer, they'd catch the killer without having to eliminate the other people as possibilities?

1000% Knight

JesusMonroe wrote:
@BadPlayer because I already posted my thoughts of the game ~2 years ago :p

Are the trials in V3 padded with a bunch of "hey maybe A is the killer...oh wait he's not, then maybe B is the killer, oh wait she's not..." that don't actually reveal any information about the mystery besides eliminating suspects? Which isn't actually helpful because if the characters started with suspecting the killer, they'd catch the killer without having to eliminate the other people as possibilities?

no, in NDRv3 it tends more to be
"okay well we can definitely eliminate [the killer] as a suspect because [insert faulty reasoning here]"
[several hours later]
"omg we overlooked this possibility that means [the killer] could have actually done it!"

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Finished reading Danganronpa Zero again
Spoiler:
I didn't think it was possible to make Junko even more of a deplorable human being, but it certainly happened. It deserves a second read once you know all the twists because there's clever foreshadowing. Like when Ryoko leaves Mukuro with the unconscious Madarais, she remarks that something is missing. That's because she took the knife Mukuro had.
I'm not sure where this fits in with the DR3 events since the ending scene of DR0 takes place shortly after Matsuda's death since Junko is reapplying her makeup. As she's talking with Mukuro they are watching the reserve students storm the main building, which contradicts with the scene in DR3 where Junko is watching the same with from a rooftop with Mukuro and Izuru. She even says the same thing at the end of both scenes.
There's also what she says to the 77th class after Chiaki's execution: "Doesn't losing someone you love break your heart?" a reference to her experience of killing Matsuda.

Happy Maria

After my role in the RP I'm a bit more interested in this series. A few questions though

What's the playing order of the games?

How does this game compare to AA? How are its mysteries, gameplay and characters?

Is there any similarity to Zero Escape as well?

Thanks in advance for the help.

1000% Knight

Southern Corn wrote:
What's the playing order of the games?

Release order

Quote:
How does this game compare to AA? How are its mysteries, gameplay and characters?

Worse on basically every front, but many people will disagree with me

Quote:
Is there any similarity to Zero Escape as well?

No, besides the "group of people confined someplace against their will" part.

Blah!

Also, Danganronpa 3 is an anime that wraps up the overarching plot from the games released so far. Danganronpa V3, which is set to release in late September, starts things anew (unless they're messing with us again). So don't get caught off guard by that.

Best thing is to boot up DR1 and see for yourself. I'd say Danganronpa focuses on more messing with you psychologically, without being outright gory thankfully (so you won't randomly come across the decapitated head of one of your classmates).

Happy Maria

Thanks for the info, everyone! I'm going to play the first game this weekend and see if it's any good or not, since I'm getting a little bit of mixed opinions here.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

i think the first game is worth your time. It happens to be on sale with Ultra Despair Girls coming out on Steam yesterday.

DR1 has worse mysteries for sure, but the stories are both so completely different that aside from the murder mystery / class trial trope you can't really compare the two games. Some of SDR2 mysteries are on par with AA IMO, but there are still a couple of flunks.

The appeal for Danganronpa for me was the fun of watching your favorite characters in danger. There is a noticeable pattern of characters who die or live but it's still fun to predict on who will survive and be sad when your favorites die. The plot is...much crazier than AA, so I don't think comparing the two stories are really worth it. The tone is just completely different.

Then again, even if it was objectively worse than AA, which it isn't, that doesn't mean it's not a great game that isn't worth yor time. It's a fun game! Yo'ull probably find someting to like about it.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Some of SDR2 mysteries are on par with AA IMO,

That... doesn't speak well for DR, considering Ace Attorney's mysteries are pretty... very easy to figure out. :eh?:

C-A

Happy Maria

CaptainPancakes wrote:
DR1 has worse mysteries for sure, but the stories are both so completely different that aside from the murder mystery / class trial trope you can't really compare the two games. Some of SDR2 mysteries are on par with AA IMO, but there are still a couple of flunks.

The appeal for Danganronpa for me was the fun of watching your favorite characters in danger. There is a noticeable pattern of characters who die or live but it's still fun to predict on who will survive and be sad when your favorites die. The plot is...much crazier than AA, so I don't think comparing the two stories are really worth it. The tone is just completely different.

Then again, even if it was objectively worse than AA, which it isn't, that doesn't mean it's not a great game that isn't worth yor time. It's a fun game! You'll probably find someting to like about it.

Nice to hear!

CatMuto wrote:
Ace Attorney's mysteries are pretty... very easy to figure out.

Eh, probably moreso for genre savvy people like you, Cat, but for me it was really my first experience with mystery visual novels and such. I wasn't even that much into mystery novels at the time, so that really did impact my perception of the game.

Of course, some of the later games have much harder mysteries imo.

Anyway, can't wait to play DR1 tomorrow!

Which console should I get it on, btw?

Whichever one you own I guess, it's more or less the same. PC and PS4>Vita though.

*shrug* I like it on Vita because I was in highschool when it came out so taking it to school or in the car was fun.

I'm pretty sure PS4 has a 1+2 bundle that came out..? Did it come out yet idk lol. Any console is okay though really, at least for DR1+2.

I would say the console matters more on V3 since the audio/voices and apparently graphics are a lower quality on Vita than on PS4. PC version will also probably be better.
Signature loading, please wait...

Happy Maria

Um, alright. So far at Chapter 1 of Deadly Life. This game has a pretty....unique style. Why is blood pink again?

Spoiler: Thoughts on who the killer is
The dying message of 11037 gives it away easily. It's Leon. Duh.

I'm a bit sad because I kind of liked him a lot but on the other hand I'm glad he killed Pop Girl because she was really creeping me out.

Glad you like it so far. The blood is pink because… reasons? People say it's to keep the rating down, but like, it's already at 17+, I doubt the blood being red would suddenly make it inappropriate for 17 year olds. I think Kodaka said it was for artistic reasons, to suit the psychedelic pop theme of the game. And yeah, it confused me too when seeing the first corpse. I was like, "Why is there pink paint all over the place?" and was wondering why no one in-game was making note of it. I didn't realize it was meant to be blood until a while later.

I think having the blood red would have shot it up to M/MA only, cutting out highschool students... for whom the game is probably intended. (Don't YOU want to play a game where kids your age kill each other over nothing?) I could be wrong; the blood could be bright pink for "artistic purposes" but I think it really cuts down on the intended impact a student's death may have... I mean, seeing a bloody corpse of a student? Terrifying. Seeing a corpse with bright pink 'blood' just looks funny and I can't take the death seriously.

As for the 1st Case, never trust a game's mystery on the first case.
It's the tutorial, it's supposed to be beyond obvious. Unfortunately, the hint is just as dumb in Japanese. Yes, it's no different from the localized hint, but it's still obvious.
Though I've made it clear, not one of the mysteries in DR made me stumble.
Not even the revelations that were supposed to be revelations. *coughskirtcough*

C-A

I'm fairly certain the pink blood was a censorship deal at first, but eventually just became part of the game's style.

The mysteries for the most part don't get much better in the first game...for that you have to turn to the second game.

Happy Maria

Lone wrote:
Glad you like it so far. The blood is pink because… reasons? People say it's to keep the rating down, but like, it's already at 17+, I doubt the blood being red would suddenly make it inappropriate for 17 year olds. I think Kodaka said it was for artistic reasons, to suit the psychedelic pop theme of the game. And yeah, it confused me too when seeing the first corpse. I was like, "Why is there pink paint all over the place?" and was wondering why no one in-game was making note of it. I didn't realize it was meant to be blood until a while later.

I do like the style of the game, but the pinkishness of the blood really takes away from the seriousness of...well, you know, seeing someone's corpse?

CatMuto wrote:
I think having the blood red would have shot it up to M/MA only, cutting out highschool students... for whom the game is probably intended. (Don't YOU want to play a game where kids your age kill each other over nothing?) I could be wrong; the blood could be bright pink for "artistic purposes" but I think it really cuts down on the intended impact a student's death may have... I mean, seeing a bloody corpse of a student? Terrifying. Seeing a corpse with bright pink 'blood' just looks funny and I can't take the death seriously.

Yeah, same, honestly.

Wait, why would high school students want to play this in the first place? I think it should be rated M myself :/

Quote:
As for the 1st Case, never trust a game's mystery on the first case.
It's the tutorial, it's supposed to be beyond obvious. Unfortunately, the hint is just as dumb in Japanese. Yes, it's no different from the localized hint, but it's still obvious.
Though I've made it clear, not one of the mysteries in DR made me stumble.
Not even the revelations that were supposed to be revelations. *coughskirtcough*

C-A

Um, skirt?

Still, the mystery in this case was alright. I'll talk about it later, but it still had some nice twists.

CaptainPancakes wrote:
I'm fairly certain the pink blood was a censorship deal at first, but eventually just became part of the game's style.

The mysteries for the most part don't get much better in the first game...for that you have to turn to the second game.

Eh, the mystery, huh. Yeah, I've finished the class trial at this point, so let's talk about it.

Spoiler:
First off, I like the look of the courtroom thing. It's nice and simple. The presentation and gameplay was also fun, and I'm interested to see what they do with it.

That 16th podium will definitely be important later, though. I don't care what anyone says, you can't tell me that's there just because.

Also, poor freaking Leon. He got a bum deal in this whole thing. I dunno why Sayaka even chose him to kill, since he's pretty strong. But he had to kill her, otherwise she'd say he tried to kill him first, or even try and kill him.

The execution was surprisingly brutal, too. Never knew baseballs would hurt that much.

I will admit that the victim's actions took me by surprise. Definitely the most interesting part of this case.

Probably will start Chapter 2 tomorrow. :yogi:

The imagination justifies the pimp

Chapter 1's mystery would've been fine if only the killer's name wasn't spelled out in the open. Japanese or not, that feels like a serious underestimation of something so basic.

Spoiler: Next chapter
Chapter 2 is way better when it comes to handling the killer's identity, though. That much is an improvement.

Socot wrote:
Um, skirt?

Eh, the mystery, huh. Yeah, I've finished the class trial at this point, so let's talk about it.

Spoiler:
First off, I like the look of the courtroom thing. It's nice and simple. The presentation and gameplay was also fun, and I'm interested to see what they do with it.

That 16th podium will definitely be important later, though. I don't care what anyone says, you can't tell me that's there just because.

Also, poor freaking Leon. He got a bum deal in this whole thing. I dunno why Sayaka even chose him to kill, since he's pretty strong. But he had to kill her, otherwise she'd say he tried to kill him first, or even try and kill him.

The execution was surprisingly brutal, too. Never knew baseballs would hurt that much.

I will admit that the victim's actions took me by surprise. Definitely the most interesting part of this case.

Probably will start Chapter 2 tomorrow. :yogi:

I was trying to give a hint to the spoiler I was referring to, without being obvious or having to use a spoiler tag.

Spoiler: Class Trial Chapter 1
Eh, Leon didn't HAVE to kill her at all. It's even mentioned in the game: yes, she attacked him. He fought back, which was self-defense. Once Maizono headed into the bathroom and was 'locked in', Leon was in no more danger. He still decided to go out of his way and open the door to kill her. THAT was murder, not self-defense. (Not that that makes a difference in this game)

Had he just left when she locked herself in, he could have survived and potentially told everyone, "Hey, Maizono IS playing this sick game. Do NOT trust her; she already tried to kill me." It's unclear how well that might have gone over with everyone, but at least he would have given a warning and watched out a bit more. (Maybe it's me, I find it pretty stupid to just follow a dumb letter given to you to meet someone when you are in a situation where people are supposed to kill each other)

Quote:
Chapter 1's mystery would've been fine if only the killer's name wasn't spelled out in the open. Japanese or not, that feels like a serious underestimation of something so basic.

I hate 'dying message' cases. They suck, pure and simple. It was already mocked almost a century ago in Agatha Christie novels; that shows you how dumb the idea is.

C-A

Happy Maria

Bolting Shaman wrote:

Spoiler: Next chapter
Chapter 2 is way better when it comes to handling the killer's identity, though. That much is an improvement.

Haha, you definitely weren't kidding.

Spoiler: To Cat
By 'skirt', were you referring to Chihiro's..?

Anyway, finished the trial. Phew. That was definitely more interesting.

Spoiler: Thoughts
Definitely harder to figure out, since there were so little clues. The only thing that really made me figure it out was Mondo's Tigre like slip. Though Mondo's secret in general was...disappointing? I dunno, when I saw what it was, I just nodded to myself. Execution was great as always, though.

And called it! There's a 16th student there, though the mastermind doesn't know about it.

Next one will be a double header, except with murder instead of sports. Probably Tifumi/Togami/Aoi. Hoping for Togami to die already.

Also just started the next chapter and I'm so goddamn confused. First of all, that image of Aoi at the start was completely unnecessary. TMI, game. But also, why did she see Chihiro's head in the locker? I wonder. And the title, gosh. What is up with that?

Anyway, the constant mentions of 'hope' and 'despair' are kind of boring me now. It feels pretty trite after a while. :/ I feel like there should be a counter for how many times they're said, seriously.

Socot wrote:
Anyway, the constant mentions of 'hope' and 'despair' are kind of boring me now. It feels pretty trite after a while. :/ I feel like there should be a counter for how many times they're said, seriously.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Two more games of this. And an underwhelming anime series. (dunno about UDG, can't play it until I get a windows pc)

Yeah, it's reallllyyy shallow. Game, morality and stuff really isn't that binary y'know…

Happy Maria

Lone wrote:
Socot wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Two more games of this. And an underwhelming anime series. (dunno about UDG, can't play it until I get a windows pc)

Yeah, it's reallllyyy shallow. Game, morality and stuff really isn't that binary y'know…

O-oh dear...

Anyway, started up Chapter 3's murder.

Spoiler:
Yep, it's a double whammy. Thank goodness the victims were Taka and Hifumi, too. They were really annoying.

The way this one played out was pretty interesting, too. If only it wasn't so obvious that it was Celeste. Seriously, she's the only one to have supposedly seen RJ. She clearly went and killed Hifumi and Taka, and then went to the stairs and screamed. If we consider that she did it, then everything makes sense.

I hate how Hifumi suddenly came back from the dead btw just to mislead the player into thinking Hiro did it.

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The imagination justifies the pimp

Spoiler: Chapter 3
Socot wrote:
I hate how Hifumi suddenly came back from the dead btw just to mislead the player into thinking Hiro did it.

Yeah, that leads to a pretty vague and sporadic climax. I guess they had to end Celeste's trial in some way. I also hate how everyone mourns Hifumi's death more than Taka. Can't the poor prefect catch a break...

Socot wrote:
By 'skirt', were you referring to Chihiro's..?

Spoiler: In Response
Yes, that's what I was referring to. Chihiro being a boy, despite trying to come across as a girl. I don't know about the English voices, but I played the game with Japanese voices and while people CLAIMED his voice actor was good at imitating a woman's voice, as soon as he said a word I instantly realized that Chihiro was a boy.

In fact, my shock in Chapter 2 was the fact that it WAS a shock to everyone!

Quote:

Ahahaha! Just you wait until the final trial! It'll be thrown around so much, it'll feel like they don't say anything but those two words anymore! Seriously, it comes across like the most dumbed-down Saturday Morning Cartoon to me. Like, even Captain Planet wasn't this dumbed-down with its "Pollution is bad; save the environment" messages.

Spoiler: Chapter 3
Felt like a waste of a chapter. It was obvious what was going on instantly because Celeste, despite being a high-roller and supposedly being great at lying, SUCKS at lying and pretending. I was going through that chapter, hoping for it to be quick. I think in the trial I made a mistake cause they asked for something and I presented the handkerchief cause my brain was jumping ahead and saying, "This is already proof that someone used Hifumi's handkerchief to clean the blood off his glasses. In fact, it WAS Hifumi cause HE WASN'T DEAD YET!" But nooooo. Gotta go one tiny babystep at a time...

C-A

I've felt worse.

Spoiler: Chapter 2
Quote:
but I played the game with Japanese voices and while people CLAIMED his voice actor was good at imitating a woman's voice,

I just realized how ineffective it is to have a man imitate a woman's voice and hope no one will notice when the male protagonist is voiced by a woman.

"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Happy Maria

Eh, I guess? I also kind of felt that the English voice actor sounded a bit manly, and also picked up on the fact that Mondo called him dude. Yet I somehow STILL didn't figure out the twist.

Anyways, finished Chapter 3.

Spoiler: Overall thoughts
It was better than expected. The twist with Hifumi was good, though I still can't believe that he KILLED Taka over stupid Alter Ego.

Speaking of Taka, I felt that he was barely even referred to. I agree with BS that it was weird seeing them not really talk about his death.

Also, there were a lot of coincidences this time. Like Celeste and Hiro having the same name, and Hifumi being found the same time as Taka.

Also if Hifumi managed to live long enough to say his killer's name then why did the body discovery announcement play?

Celeste's breakdown and execution were great.

I like how we're getting a sense of an overall story here, even though I can see the whole plot twist that it's a post-apocalyptic world.

Also whoa wasn't expecting Sakura to be the spy here.

Anyway that's enough DR for one day. Next time hopefully Aoi will kill Togami because I'm still pissed off that he's somehow alive after all of this.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Spoiler: Answering your question about Chapter 3
At the same time Makoto, Aoi, and Celeste discovered Hifumi's "corpse" in the nurse's room, Byakuya, Toko (who then fainted), and Sakura discovered Taka's corpse. The body discovered announcement was for Taka's body, but since Makoto discovered Hifumi playing dead in the nurse's room, he assumed the body discovery announcement was for Hifumi (nobody there knew Taka had died at that moment, making Celeste's comment suspicious).
Then Hifumi died for real later on, and a second body discovery announcement was made.

Celeste micromanaged the events so carefully that she became suspicious as soon as the other characters analyzed the events. I guess that's her talent working but it ended up being her undoing.

Puhuhuhuhu I can't wait until you're finished. I love the mastermind.
Lone wrote:
Two more games of this. And an underwhelming anime series. (dunno about UDG, can't play it until I get a windows pc

Don't forget the light novels!
Spoiler: Light novels

As for Ultra Despair Girls, it's a cute little game. Nothing earth-shattering about the gameplay or graphics, but it's got the darkest themes in the series, as well as slightly expanding the universe. For an action game, it's too cutscene-heavy, though as a Danganronpa game it is story-driven.
One thing I didn't expect were the puzzle sections, in which you have to destroy all enemies with a single explosion or electrocution, things like that.
Knowing the story isn't required to understand the main games, but you learn things like
Spoiler:
How Izuru obtained AI Junko, and what happened to Makoto's sister during the Killing School Life.

sumguy28 wrote:
Spoiler: Chapter 2
Quote:
but I played the game with Japanese voices and while people CLAIMED his voice actor was good at imitating a woman's voice,

I just realized how ineffective it is to have a man imitate a woman's voice and hope no one will notice when the male protagonist is voiced by a woman.

It's happened before (in English voice-acting) that a male character was voiced by a woman (or a young man with a rather androgynous voice) and I honestly wondered if the revelation was that the male character was actually a woman. Also, a lot of men are voiced by women at times due to vocal reasons; child labor laws; etc.

Quote:
I love the mastermind.

I find the mastermind of DR to be horribly boring.

C-A

PS: Why the hate for Togami? I like him, he's the only person who remotely acts decent in the situation they are in.

Haha, Togami is pretty interesting in that regard. I didn't like him at first; he's cold, spends most of his time away from others in the library, tampers with the crime scene, and talks down to you and everyone else. But then I realized he's justified in doing all of this (except maybe the tampering). It's not because he thinks he's smart, he just thinks everyone else is stupid. And he's not wrong either. Plus he becomes progressively less of a prick… though he still is one at heart. A likable prick.

Happy Maria

@MBr- Well, I still have some doubts.

Spoiler:
Mainly about Hifumi's resurrection. He had already died by the time he'd been found again, the second body discovery announcement proves that. So how did he suddenly come back to life?

Also, why didn't he just say 'Ludenburg' for the name of his killer.! He should know that no one else was aware of Celeste's real name, and there was another person by that same name with them. The only way I can see this being possible is if it was his strange way of protecting Celeste/ implicating Hiro.

@the whole Togami thing-
Spoiler:
I'm just really freaking annoyed that he's lasted this long. That's about it. I kind of liked him during Chapter 2, but then his whole murderous self came back through. Urgh. Aoi slapping him was sooo satisfying

Anyway, I'm currently at the Deadly Life of Chapter 4

Spoiler:
Phew. That stupid secret room jumpscare

Also I'm mildly annoyed- no, hugely pissed that during that one conversation with Kyoko you have a choice of telling her about Sakura being the mastermind's spy but it doesn't let you anyway. What was the point of that then?!

And another photograph appears. I like how Naegi says everyone's smiling multiple times yet we can all clearly see that Celeste is irritated at Hifumi as usual.

Anyway, Sakura's death- she either committed suicide or was killed by Aoi. Calling it now

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Spoiler:
Hifumi only died once. He was alive in the nurse's room and unconscious when he was found with Taka's body. After his final words he died, and that's when the body discovery announcement was made.

There is no explanation as to why Hifumi even knew Celeste's real name. Makoto doubts Celeste is her real name since she confirms she's from Japan.

And it does bother me that Makoto can't tell Kyoko that he saw Sakura and Monokuma without adding what he thinks. "I saw Sakura and Monokuma together. I don't know what it means, though."
Then when Sakura is revealed to be the spy he reveals what he saw. All of this pisses Kyoko off.

Happy Maria

MBr wrote:
Spoiler:
Hifumi only died once. He was alive in the nurse's room and unconscious when he was found with Taka's body. After his final words he died, and that's when the body discovery announcement was made.

There is no explanation as to why Hifumi even knew Celeste's real name. Makoto doubts Celeste is her real name since she confirms she's from Japan.

And it does bother me that Makoto can't tell Kyoko that he saw Sakura and Monokuma without adding what he thinks. "I saw Sakura and Monokuma together. I don't know what it means, though."
Then when Sakura is revealed to be the spy he reveals what he saw. All of this pisses Kyoko off.

Spoiler:
That wasn't the problem I was having. Hifumi's dead body was discovered for the first time in the repository, which is why the BDA played. But if he was dead, how did he suddenly come back to life to tell his killer's name? :/

Though I can think of a reason he knew Celeste's name. They were seen together in that photo, which suggests that they knew each other in some way. Either that, or she told him that to gain his trust during the murder.

Anyway, in the Chapter 4 Trial.

Spoiler:
Almost definitely a suicide. That's all I have to say currently.

Page 42 of 48 [ 1897 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 48  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station