Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 395 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Dammit Drunkworth. Who knew he was such a player?

Also was the unnerving thing about the woman her gloominess?

Edit: well I certainly didn't expect to start a new page suddenly

Oh well. Serpent Au Au!

Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The video game boy; the one who wins

That frothing desire thing really got to him.

No, it was her personality.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

Phoenix must probably feel betrayed now.

So her gloom isn't part of her personality? Was it her Aura (Blackquill)?

Thehrthehr Pheeenucks, theesenuff Druhnkwroth fah evrywahn.
No, that was more how she appeared at first glance.

Happy Maria

How I was able to decipher that, I will never know.
Ah, I see.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Going for Miles wrote:
Edit: Tonight... Polecat. It was connected to him doing drag. He might even have met the winner of RuPaul's drag race season eight. Werk, Poley :3 He also said he probably doesn't have a lot of testosterone.

This would be to his advantage.

Socot wrote:
It was revealed that in 3-5 Elise was only killed because of a 500K bounty on her somehow set up by Morgan. When Phoenix found this out, he commented to himself that even he would've killed her for the money.

Bad Dad. *swats him*

Going for Miles wrote:
I dreamed I was playing AAI2 and the case I was playing had a ridicilous amount of characters. Lady after lady after lady after lady entered the scene. One of them, a rather gloomy middle aged woman, made me scream because she startled me by suddenly appearing on the screen, and I remembered there was something rather unnerving about her.

Dating sim GONE WRONG GONE HORROR.

Socot wrote:
Dammit Drunkworth. Who knew he was such a player?

"My name is Miles Edgeworth. I am a prostitutor."
"Mom, no. You are a prosecutor. Prosecutor."
"Prosticuter."
"Stop."

Going for Miles wrote:
Thehrthehr Pheeenucks, theesenuff Druhnkwroth fah evrywahn.

Help, my parents are Pheeenucks Rahgpft and Moils Druhnkwroth. :(

I was playing a series of games in a computer lab somewhere and they had AJ:AA on one of the computers. Except it wasn't just the original game. It had timed events; that is, you had to choose your moves during investigation carefully or risk losing out on some important parts of the game. Or affecting your allies' happiness levels, which would affect who gets to be your partner during investigations. And I stupidly spent a couple days apparently just shuffling through my evidence so Trucy got fed up with me and just left.
Another run I had, I missed out on Trucy's magic show and she got mad at me. She told her dad on Apollo and he... wasn't mad, but he wouldn't help either. This time, I accidentally saved over my last save file and was stuck with this "bad ending", even though I could still proceed to the trial tomorrow.

Sadly, I did not get to see how the trial went because later the lab was filled with people wanting to play some online button-mashing game. I played that one too, but lost to Simba? At least someone with a Simba icon. Or a bot.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Quote:

Quote:
"My name is Miles Edgeworth. I am a prostitutor."
"Mom, no. You are a prosecutor. Prosecutor."
"Prosticuter."
"Stop."

Yes. Don't go on that pAAAaaaaAAaAaaAaaath.

Quote:
Help, my parents are Pheeenucks Rahgpft and Moils Druhnkwroth. :(

Oh dear.

Quote:
Rahgpft

xD

Quote:
It had timed events; that is, you had to choose your moves during investigation carefully or risk losing out on some important parts of the game. Or affecting your allies' happiness levels, which would affect who gets to be your partner during investigations.

Sounds stressful.

Quote:
And I stupidly spent a couple days apparently just shuffling through my evidence so Trucy got fed up with me and just left.

Ahaha. He's a lawyer, Trucy, he lives for needless procedures.

Happy Maria

Quote:

tongue movements can be heard in the background

Um, I think I had an AA related dream today, but I remember nothing from it. I think there was some escape room sequence? And Phoenix was there? And VLR Clover for some reason? Maybe some domestic abuse?

Actually, shoot. That might have been Olover Twist 3. Damn.

Also, somewhat dream related: remember the guy who made Top 10 Worst Mario Arrows? Well, apparently they're a gal, and they're working as Buzzfeed.

I wish I was joking.

Quote:
And Phoenix was there?

:)

Quote:
And VLR Clover for some reason?

Quote:
Maybe some domestic abuse?

:(

Quote:
Actually, shoot. That might have been Olover Twist 3. Damn.

Oh y'all wanted a twist eh?

Happy Maria

Well, there certainly was a twist. Clover was there.

Wait a second. Clover is one letter away from Olover!

Clover is Olover's sister! Does this mean Olover is Snake?!

Serpent Au Au-lover.

Quote:
Serpent Au Au-lover.

Great. :gant:

Happy Maria

Thank ya very much!

So in Olover Twist 3, since VLR Clover is there, would Inga be replaced by

Spoiler: VLR
Dio instead?

Goddammit Dio

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

I like how they zoomed in on the dude with the biggest... smile.

Quote:
Quote:
And I stupidly spent a couple days apparently just shuffling through my evidence so Trucy got fed up with me and just left.

Ahaha. He's a lawyer, Trucy, he lives for needless procedures.

For a moment there, it felt like I was doing actual forensic science with Ema... but then it turned out I was just playing around with my Court Record. :D

Socot wrote:
Clover is Olover's sister! Does this mean Olover is Snake?!

Serpent Au Au-lover.

"Everything is connected. Nothing happens by chance."

I've hit another fuzzy, hard-to-remember dream. :/ I seem to recall being trapped in some sort of game universe and was trying to find a way out... *cue ZE music* I'm not sure how it connected to Phoenix, but I'm sure I had a good reason to leave; like "I've got a bad feeling about this" kind of reason.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Quote:
I like how they zoomed in on the dude with the biggest... smile.

Ah, yes. Show how happy he is to be there.

Quote:
For a moment there, it felt like I was doing actual forensic science with Ema... but then it turned out I was just playing around with my Court Record. :D

Ah, that's fun too.

-Apollo...? What do you think you're doing?!
-Just fiddling... with the court records...

Quote:
I've hit another fuzzy, hard-to-remember dream. :/ I seem to recall being trapped in some sort of game universe and was trying to find a way out... *cue ZE music* I'm not sure how it connected to Phoenix, but I'm sure I had a good reason to leave; like "I've got a bad feeling about this" kind of reason.

Isch.

[Whip the cream!]

Ooooh pitcrew!

Going for Miles wrote:
Bad dream. Bad, bad dream. :dahlia:
I got blackmailed by someone holding my sister against me, just like Nahyuta and Rayfa. I thought of that in the dream itself. Someone, I think I had spoken with him briefly on some website but he was all but a stranger, sent me an e-mail demanding me to... I don't even remember, I don't remembered exactly in the dream either, "if you don't want anything happening to [sister's name]". The fact that he knew her name especially terrified me. The whole atmosphere was so weird and creepy. I didn't want to tell anyone because they would probably suggest we go to the authorities with the matter, and I didn't want to risk anything. Whatever the demands were I could live with them, it just took a toll on me mentally. I was happy to wake up from that.

That's such a horrible dream! :/ Ugh! Especially since it's my sister as well so it gets more vivid and "personal" or how to put it. The little darling. :/

Aww for drag-Poley, though, that's just lovely! :edgey:
Socot wrote:
It was revealed that in 3-5 Elise was only killed because of a 500K bounty on her somehow set up by Morgan. When Phoenix found this out, he commented to himself that even he would've killed her for the money.

>:(((
Rubia wrote:
It had timed events; that is, you had to choose your moves during investigation carefully or risk losing out on some important parts of the game. Or affecting your allies' happiness levels, which would affect who gets to be your partner during investigations. And I stupidly spent a couple days apparently just shuffling through my evidence so Trucy got fed up with me and just left.

Sounds interesting in a way, but... rather dang frustrating.
Quote:
Another run I had, I missed out on Trucy's magic show and she got mad at me.

Damn! :/
Quote:
She told her dad on Apollo and he... wasn't mad, but he wouldn't help either. This time, I accidentally saved over my last save file and was stuck with this "bad ending", even though I could still proceed to the trial tomorrow.

Argh, I hope you get better luck.
Socot wrote:

Dio instead?

Goddammit Dio

Pfffft. x´D
Rubia wrote:
Ah... Maya got caught up in another incident and got arrested again. But this trial was strange. It was like I was playing a word game trying to match up various pieces of this case based on the words. "Maya", "African macaw", and "awl" were all relevant somehow. And midway through, Phoenix had to borrow my phone from me to look up words in a dictionary. In a way, it felt like we were conducting a trial based on madlibs.

I love it.
Bramimond wrote:
Victorian era university. Phoenix got trapped in a staircase. Miles was suspended for smuggling wine into the lecture (because of fucking course he did). Diego and Sherlock were having a nice smoke in the courtyard with questionable substances. Maya running around with a graduation cap screaming, "DONE WITH MY FOUR YEARS, BITCHES." I don't know what this all has to do with the Victorian era, but I want to go to this school now.

Offuckin'course. Damnit, Drunkie, chill! But yes, yes and yes. So do I.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Ooooh pitcrew!

Geez Sam don't yell. You scared the pitcrew so much that they abandoned the the cockpit. Now look what you've done

Quote:
Socot wrote:

>:(((

I mean, at least this means that Godot earned himself half a million. Imagine all the cups he could break now! :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter:

Does this possibly mark the return of the Diego Shatterhood?
Quote:
Rubia wrote:
It had timed events; that is, you had to choose your moves during investigation carefully or risk losing out on some important parts of the game. Or affecting your allies' happiness levels, which would affect who gets to be your partner during investigations. And I stupidly spent a couple days apparently just shuffling through my evidence so Trucy got fed up with me and just left.

Sounds interesting in a way, but... rather dang frustrating.

You should play Aviary Attorney then. You have a certain amount of days till the trial begins, and every investigation location you visit costs you one day. Which means you could potentially go to the trial without the right evidence.

This dating sim part of the dream sounds dope though

Quote:
Quote:
Another run I had, I missed out on Trucy's magic show and she got mad at me.

Damn! :/

Imagine if that happened in 6-2 and Trucy wouldn't allow you to defend her because you didn't attend her show Polly you jerk

Quote:
Socot wrote:

Dio instead?

Goddammit Dio

Pfffft. x´D

I mean, Dio is quite the snake :^)

Dio Au Au?

Which with the Wright punctuation sounds like

Dio: Au! Au!

Which sounds like Dio getting punched. Always satisfying.

Actually, I'm half tempted to write another version of Mayo's rattelsnek advnutre but with Clover instead of Maya, Junpei instead of Phoenix, a golden snake instead of a rattelsnek, Dolan Trump is Dio, and Light is Jesus

Hmm. I like the sound of that last part, actually.

Quote:
Rubia wrote:
Ah... Maya got caught up in another incident and got arrested again. But this trial was strange. It was like I was playing a word game trying to match up various pieces of this case based on the words. "Maya", "African macaw", and "awl" were all relevant somehow. And midway through, Phoenix had to borrow my phone from me to look up words in a dictionary. In a way, it felt like we were conducting a trial based on madlibs.

I love it.

I (verb) it! I could (verb) you, (name)!

Quote:
Bramimond wrote:
Victorian era university. Phoenix got trapped in a staircase. Miles was suspended for smuggling wine into the lecture (because of fucking course he did). Diego and Sherlock were having a nice smoke in the courtyard with questionable substances. Maya running around with a graduation cap screaming, "DONE WITH MY FOUR YEARS, BITCHES." I don't know what this all has to do with the Victorian era, but I want to go to this school now.

Offuckin'course. Damnit, Drunkie, chill! But yes, yes and yes. So do I.

Took me a second to realise that you were referring to the events in the dream sequentially. I love how casually you guys keep doing that sometimes. :no-no:

[Whip the cream!]

Socot wrote:
Geez Sam don't yell. You scared the pitcrew so much that they abandoned the the cockpit. Now look what you've done

Oh... *looks around* Damn.
Quote:
I mean, at least this means that Godot earned himself half a million. Imagine all the cups he could break now! :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter:

Hahaha, that's true. Always look at the bright side of life.
Quote:

There is a possibility.
Quote:
You should play Aviary Attorney then. You have a certain amount of days till the trial begins, and every investigation location you visit costs you one day. Which means you could potentially go to the trial without the right evidence.

Ha!
Quote:
Imagine if that happened in 6-2 and Trucy wouldn't allow you to defend her because you didn't attend her show Polly you jerk

He can have Aploplo covering for him.
Quote:

Dio Au Au?

Spoiler:
That's true indeed, hiss hiss.

Dio hiss hiss! Au! Au! Dio!

Quote:
Took me a second to realise that you were referring to the events in the dream sequentially. I love how casually you guys keep doing that sometimes. :no-no:

:-P

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Socot wrote:

Oh... *looks around* Damn.

Thankfully autopilot's a thing so it's all good now.

Quote:
Quote:

Hahaha, that's true. Always look at the bright side of life.

Every cloud has a coffee flavoured silver lining. :)

Quote:
Quote:

There is a possibility.

There is no possibility. Do or do not.

And I'm going with do. :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter:

Edit: In both my posts, I used exactly 7 shattering Diegos. 7 is my lucky number.

Is this fate?
Quote:
Quote:

Ha!

That a yes or a no?

Quote:
Quote:

...Isn't that actually what happened?

"Wow! Just when and how did they pull of that switch?! *guffaw*"

That's not very natural for Apollo to say.
Quote:
Spoiler: Hi Sam

Reminds me of that one scene in K End where K just nails Dio to the ground. Dio tries to slither away, but K won't let him.

Because a snake never lets go of its prey.

Yes, K is Snake.

K is Love. K is Light.

Quote:
Quote:

:-P

Seriously, you could get a good laugh from just reading them outta context. :P

And now for our annual jinxing session! I know you haven't had any AA related dreams in a while, Sam, so I shall smile upon you today.

Seriously though let's get started

Dio, Retinz, and Rhoda Teneiro all on a scenario very similar to Snakes on a Plane.
Except they're golden.

Have fun tonight.

[Whip the cream!]

Socot wrote:

Quote:

That sounds quite pretty, haha.
Quote:

Go or Go-dott.
Quote:
Edit: In both my posts, I used exactly 7 shattering Diegos. 7 is my lucky number.

999-Seven approves.
Quote:
Is this fate?

Yes. :shatter: :shatter: :shatter:
Quote:
That a yes or a no?

It's a "ha!"
Quote:

True. xD
Quote:

Exactly like that. xD "WAAHAA!"
Quote:

*shuffles on the dancefloor*
Quote:
K is Love. K is Light.

*puts hand on heart*
Quote:

Things out of context can be quite amusing haha.
Quote:
And now for our annual jinxing session! I know you haven't had any AA related dreams in a while, Sam, so I shall smile upon you today.

Woop! :D
Quote:
Dio, Retinz, and Rhoda Teneiro all on a scenario very similar to Snakes on a Plane.
Except they're golden.

Have fun tonight.
[/quote]
Sounds like that could be rather fun. Let's hope for the best.

Quote:
That's such a horrible dream! :/ Ugh! Especially since it's my sister as well so it gets more vivid and "personal" or how to put it. The little darling. :/

Aww for drag-Poley, though, that's just lovely! :edgey:

Indeeeed. >:( :( The very nerve.

Indeeeeed :D :3

I had forgotten that autopilot x'D

Quote:

EX-FUCKING-CACTLY. That was my thought when that cutscene appeared - it's Aploplo and the switch he's referring to is the switch between him and Apollo.

---
I had a dream of some Investigations segment. All I remember is Klavier's minisprite.

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I had forgotten that autopilot x'D

x´D Hahaha, I don't know for how many years I associated the word with... that one.
Quote:
EX-FUCKING-CACTLY. That was my thought when that cutscene appeared - it's Aploplo and the switch he's referring to is the switch between him and Apollo.

Uuuh-huuuh. *nods* I like that it's the first one gets to see of "Apollo", and then they're just "JK :)".
Quote:
I had a dream of some Investigations segment. All I remember is Klavier's minisprite.

I hope he got to meet Sir T.A.G.

Quote:
x´D Hahaha, I don't know for how many years I associated the word with... that one.

Me too. It was my first association with the word because I didn't know about the concept when I saw the movie.

Quote:

I hope so too.

Happy Maria

I'm amused that the whole post fell apart because you put a zero in quote.

Zero.

*chill and rigor plays*

Wait never mind you fixed it

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Socot wrote:

Exactly what I meant :D

Quote:
Quote:

That sounds quite pretty, haha.

And tasty.

Quote:
Quote:

Go or Go-dott.

Bod Godough Dot.

Quote:
Quote:

999-Seven approves.

Interestingly, in 999,
Spoiler: 999
You go in door 7 with lucky number 7 and a 4 leaf clover. Now that's ooozing luck. Mmmmm.

Quote:
Quote:
Is this fate?

Yes. :shatter: :shatter: :shatter:

:shatter: :fire: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter: :shatter:

Wait, no! A rogue Dahlia got in! Noooo! The Diego Shatterhood has fallen! This cannot be!

Quote:
Quote:
That a yes or a no?

It's a "ha!"

Ha. Ha.

Quote:
Quote:

True. xD
Quote:

Exactly like that. xD "WAAHAA!"

And then Aploplo was shoved back into the pits of Tartarus, where he belongs.

Quote:
Quote:

*shuffles on the dancefloor*

Whoa there.
Quote:
Quote:
K is Love. K is Light.

*puts hand on heart*

Let's hope that doesn't become a parody of a certain fic..

Quote:
Quote:

We should just write a book filled with quotes from this thesis thread out of context. That would most certainly be amusing.

Quote:
Quote:

Woop! :D

(☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎
Quote:
Quote:
Except they're golden.

Have fun tonight.

Sounds like that could be rather fun. Let's hope for the best.

Sweet dreams, Samuel. :godot:

GfM the Dope wrote:
EX-FUCKING-ACTLY. That was my thought when that cutscene appeared - it's Aploplo and the switch he's referring to is the switch between him and Apollo.

Makes sense. He's confused of how it happened despite personally being involved in it due to his lesser than average intelligence.

Also pls no swering gfm this is a Christian server

Quote:

I mean, the Gavinner's logo was in I-3, so that's cool. What did his minisprite look like in comparison to the actual character?

Samuel the also Dope wrote:

And PoPoPeTaZuZaZu. Don't forget them.

[Whip the cream!]

Socot wrote:

Zero.

*chill and rigor plays*

Zero.

Ah well, let's continue listening to Chill and Rigor.
Quote:
Bod Godough Dot.

That one guy.

Quote:
Interestingly, in 999,
You go in door 7 with lucky number 7 and a 4 leaf clover. Now that's ooozing luck. Mmmmm.

It isss. *waves lucky clovers*
Quote:
Wait, no! A rogue Dahlia got in! Noooo! The Diego Shatterhood has fallen! This cannot be!

:shatter: <---The last one bravely standing.
Quote:

>:D
Quote:
We should just write a book filled with quotes from this thesis thread out of context. That would most certainly be amusing.

Mm-hmm. It would become a bestseller.
Quote:

Thank you, Godot. :godot:
Quote:

I forgot about that one.

Happy Maria

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Socot wrote:

Zero.

*chill and rigor plays*

Zero.

Ah well, let's continue listening to Chill and Rigor.

999C&R>VLRC&R FYI
Quote:
Quote:
Bod Godough Dot.

That one guy.

Quote:
Quote:
Interestingly, in 999,

It isss. *waves lucky clovers*

Of course, the real luck would be a pot'o gold(en snakes).

Quote:
Quote:

:dahlia:
Gasp! A wild Dahlia appeared!
Pls copy and paste in 7 other websites to exorcise this spirit and to save the last Diego
Quote:
Quote:

>:D

Let's hope that's the last we see of him >:)
Quote:
Quote:

Mm-hmm. It would become a bestseller.

"I hope he got to meet Sir T.A.G."
Fittingly enough I had this on hand. Just imagine the sales!
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you, Godot. :godot:

Does that make me the last Diego standing then? :0
Quote:
Quote:

I forgot about that one.

Dammit, Sammit. You had one job. *shakes fist*

Quote:

Like this?
[Image
Speaking of coffee, having recently played AAI2-3, I think it shall be noted that Our Lawd Gregory takes his coffee black.

Quote:

It certainly is not. It's an Edgeworthian server. Fudge fudgity fudge.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

Like this?
Speaking of coffee, having recently played AAI2-3, I think it shall be noted that Our Lawd Gregory takes his coffee black.

Yum yum.

(Why am I saying this I don't even like coffee)

What's with the beer in the background? Is this Drunkworth's office or something?

Thanks for the tip. Taking notes...

Quote:
Quote:

It certainly is not. It's an Edgeworthian server. F*dge f*dgity f*dge.

Censored it for you you g*sh d*rn p*opie face. Can't believe you'd do such a cr*ddy thing gfm. What the h*ck, man?

Quote:
Yum yum.

(Why am I saying this I don't even like coffee)

What's with the beer in the background? Is this Drunkworth's office or something?

Because it's heavenly! :edgey:
Oh, those are three energy drink cans (one is called something DeRoyal) and one ginger soda can.

Quote:
What the h*ck, man?

Aw sch*cks, m*te.

Happy Maria

Going for Miles wrote:
Because it's heavenly! :edgey:

Not really, but I think I can predict the weather pretty well with this. Let's hope I make Dr. Grey proud.

Quote:
Oh, those are three energy drink cans (one is called something DeRoyal) and one ginger soda can.

Oh, then it's Amara's. After all, she's DeRoyal! Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk!

Quote:
Quote:
What the h*ck, man?

Aw sch*cks, m*te.

What the fr*ck did you just fr*cking say about me, you little b*ngo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the N*vy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Q*aeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in g*rilla warfare and I’m the top sn*per in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another t*rget. I will wipe you the fr*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fr*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that st*ff to me over the Internet? Think again, fr*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sp*es across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, m*ggot. The storm that wipes out the p*thetic little thing you call your life. You’re fr*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can *ill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your m*serable b*ttche*ks off the face of the continent, you little p**pface. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*dging tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you g*shd*rn idi*t. I will p*e fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fr*cking dead, kidd*.

Pls don't tell my mom. She checks my phone every week. She's such a b-mhead

Quote:
Not really, but I think I can predict the weather pretty well with this. Let's hope I make Dr. Grey proud.

Great. It was heavenly, though.

Quote:
Oh, then it's Amara's. After all, she's DeRoyal! Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk!

The thought of Amara drinking energy drinks and coffee is rather sweet. :klavier: That much caffeine can wake a person from death!

The Enigma

Wtf is going on in this thread. Aw man, I missed WFG :(

And GFM, how would you like to go see the mods?

I've been playing the hell out of Sims 4. So last night I dreamed I made the series' prosecutors and had them all live in a mansion together. But then they ran out of money, so somebody had to become a prostitute. Godot volunteered, and they made bank in no time.

Unrelated: Phoenix tried to serenade Edgeworth from his car by playing Bohemian Rhapsody. It didn't work.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Quote:

?

Quote:
But then they ran out of money, so somebody had to become a prostitute. Godot volunteered, and they made bank in no time.

Oh... good for them, I guess, since he volunteered and all.

Quote:
Unrelated: Phoenix tried to serenade Edgeworth from his car by playing Bohemian Rhapsody. It didn't work.

Ach. Worth a try.

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

?

Aw, I was trying to make a South Park reference, reading the above convo :sadshoe:

Quote:
Oh... good for them, I guess, since he volunteered and all.

You can always rely on sexy daddy Godot :godot:
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Quote:
Aw, I was trying to make a South Park reference, reading the above convo :sadshoe:

Ooooh. I thought of that after I'd already replied but I forgot I'd made a South park reference in the first place. xD
Let me try that again: How would you like to suck... on a popsicle?

Quote:

Body-ody-ody :godot:

The Enigma

Going for Miles wrote:
Ooooh. I thought of that after I'd already replied but I forgot I'd made a South park reference in the first place. xD
Let me try that again: How would you like to suck... on a popsicle?

Yes. *gasp* What did you say?!

Quote:
Quote:

Body-ody-ody :godot:

:javado:

Oh oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What I said was... How would you liiike to suck on a pooopsicle? ...Miss Bramimond.

Bringing it back to topic, I realized I forgot to answer
Quote:
I mean, the Gavinner's logo was in I-3, so that's cool. What did his minisprite look like in comparison to the actual character?

I remember it vividly, it looked... well, as I assume his minisprite would look. He was walking somewhere so I saw the back of it. It was the AJ/DD/SoJ era. His butt looked rather small and nice

[Whip the cream!]

Socot wrote:
Pls copy and paste in 7 other websites to exorcise this spirit and to save the last Diego

:godot:
Quote:
Let's hope that's the last we see of him >:)

*from below*
WAAAHAAAAA
Quote:
Does that make me the last Diego standing then? :0

Ah shite!
Quote:

Like Tenmyouji?
Going for Miles wrote:

Lookin' niiice!
Good, good. Good, God.
Bramimond wrote:
Wtf is going on in this thread. Aw man, I missed WFG :(

Sisss. :( *hugs*
Quote:
I've been playing the hell out of Sims 4. So last night I dreamed I made the series' prosecutors and had them all live in a mansion together.

Chill!
Quote:
But then they ran out of money, so somebody had to become a prostitute. Godot volunteered, and they made bank in no time.

Of course he volunteered! And of course money was flowing.
Quote:

Oh no. :(((

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Ooooh pitcrew!

Welcome back, Cap'n! *flings confetti to ye*

...I think I just missed everyone. *sigh*

Socot wrote:

I knew for a while that Barok van Zieks and Diego Armando are quite similar in some ways, but this is the first moment I realized Diego is probably a direct reincarnation of Barok.

Case in point: "I only drink up to 7 glasses of wine per trial."

Quote:

This dating sim part of the dream sounds dope though

I haven't played it myself, but I did see a playthrough and all the endings on Youtube. It's like what happens if birdkind took over 19th century France and some of them turned to law.

But it was missing the dating sim part. Then again, we have Hatoful Boyfriend for that.

Quote:

I remember Trucy was being especially spoiled and I don't know why, so this may have been possible in that version of the game.

Quote:

Dio Au Au?

Spoiler:
That was my favorite ending in VLR, the one where everyone just beats up Dio.

Quote:
I (verb) it! I could (verb) you, (name)!

"Your Honor. Given the [awl] and the [Maya]'s testimony, there is only one conclusion that we can reach."
"And what is that, Mr. Wright?"
"That the witness, [African macaw], did in fact not see the crime as it happened!"
*and the gallery goes wild*

Socot wrote:

You just made me imagine Godot launching himself into the sky to drink the clouds. I don't know how to react to this.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Heh. I actually took it as a running gag the devs had from when they made the GS5 audio drama and I guess they decided to keep it in the canon.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Socot wrote:

This is also the exact image I got. ^.^

Quote:
Quote:

Go or Go-dott.

To Go or Go-dot. That is the question.

Quote:
Quote:

I have gotten into the habit of taking half of the things I read in this thread out of context and it is glorious and enlightening, and yet bewildering all at the same time.

Socot wrote:

Nah, he came back but was then promptly arrested by Khura'inese officials for being too "suspicious". Good thing he looked enough like Apollo to make them think Apollo didn't have the treasured orb.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

*waters with coffee*
:shatter: :shatter:
Guys, I figured out the solution. Just keep adding coffee.

Quote:
Quote:

I forgot about that one.

Me too. Who was that guy again? :)

Socot wrote:
:dahlia:
Gasp! A wild Dahlia appeared!

No on two accounts. One, she's just gonna spread like cancer. Two, this message reminds me of spambots. Or Dahliabots.

Quote:
"I hope he got to meet Sir T.A.G."
Fittingly enough I had this on hand. Just imagine the sales!

Sir T.A.G. deserve their own book. They are an epic all on their own.

Going for Miles wrote:
[Image

Bless. Bless this image and bless the black coffee that Our Blessed Lawd Gregory enjoys.

I too have inherited his love and admiration of black coffee. I mean, someone has to... *looks at Mom*

Quote:
Quote:

It certainly is not. It's an Edgeworthian server. Fudge fudgity fudge.

Amen. And amen to fudge.

Socot wrote:

No, it's the Prosecutor's Cafe at Themis Academy.

Going for Miles wrote:

"Royal", huh.

Socot wrote:
What the fr*ck did you just fr*cking say about me, you little b*ngo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the N*vy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Q*aeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in g*rilla warfare and I’m the top sn*per in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another t*rget. I will wipe you the fr*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fr*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that st*ff to me over the Internet? Think again, fr*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sp*es across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, m*ggot. The storm that wipes out the p*thetic little thing you call your life. You’re fr*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can *ill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your m*serable b*ttche*ks off the face of the continent, you little p**pface. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*dging tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you g*shd*rn idi*t. I will p*e fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fr*cking dead, kidd*.

Pls don't tell my mom. She checks my phone every week. She's such a b-mhead

*frock *frocking *bingo *Novy Seals *Al-Qxaeda *garilla warfare *snapper *torget. *frack *fracking *stiff *fracker *spees *moggot *pithetic *frecking *bill *maserable *battcherks *peepface *fidging *gashdorn *idight *pie *frocking *kiddy *bamhead

There, I fix that for you. I'm graet at Inglesh.

Bramimond wrote:
I've been playing the hell out of Sims 4. So last night I dreamed I made the series' prosecutors and had them all live in a mansion together. But then they ran out of money, so somebody had to become a prostitute. Godot volunteered, and they made bank in no time.

This is the true origin of the Godot butt video dreams.

Quote:

We have a tradition across generations, Dad. You give Mom a bottle and he flings it into a standing torch.

Going for Miles wrote:
Oh oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What I said was... How would you liiike to suck on a pooopsicle? ...Miss Bramimond.

I'm gonna go get one myself later because of you two.

Quote:
I remember it vividly, it looked... well, as I assume his minisprite would look. He was walking somewhere so I saw the back of it. It was the AJ/DD/SoJ era. His butt looked rather small and nice

Yes, let AAI3 take place in that era so we may have a Chief Prosecutor management sim. I don't care how many times I will make this joke.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:

Like Tenmyouji?

RIP Tenmyouji.

I had a horrible dream last night. :( I was at a daycare and making cookies to serve Mom and Dad (who were now little kids), among some other children, when I got attacked by a gang of mosquitoes and biting flies. I remembered I had my trollswatter... but I couldn't find it, and the bugs chased me out of the house.

I don't know how I'll recover those cookies ever again.

Quote:
You just made me imagine Godot launching himself into the sky to drink the clouds. I don't know how to react to this.

I once had a dream in which Godot was to be shot out of a cannon, so this feels right to me.

Quote:

I think this can be applied to many situations.

Quote:
Sir T.A.G. deserve their own book. They are an epic all on their own.

Mm. :viola:

Quote:
Bless. Bless this image and bless the black coffee that Our Blessed Lawd Gregory enjoys.

I too have inherited his love and admiration of black coffee. I mean, someone has to... *looks at Mom*

Aaaah. :acro: Bless.

Quote:
"Royal", huh.

Yeah. I thought about you when I first saw that brand.

Quote:

"Godot butt video dreams" sounds so... correct.

Quote:

:maya:

Quote:
RIP Tenmyouji.

Whoa whoa whoa.

Quote:
I had a horrible dream last night. :( I was at a daycare and making cookies to serve Mom and Dad (who were now little kids), among some other children, when I got attacked by a gang of mosquitoes and biting flies. I remembered I had my trollswatter... but I couldn't find it, and the bugs chased me out of the house.

Oh noo! :payne:

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:

I once had a dream in which Godot was to be shot out of a cannon, so this feels right to me.

I've decided. It feels right to both of us.

Quote:
Quote:

I think this can be applied to many situations.

Indeed. Why, it might just be the thing Charley needs to get really perky!

Or it might just flood the office. One or the other.

Quote:
Quote:
"Royal", huh.

Yeah. I thought about you when I first saw that brand.

You flatter me. Most people would think of actual royalty or that one song. But I at least have an honored ancestry, so there.

Quote:
Quote:

"Godot butt video dreams" sounds so... correct.

Yes, they're not porn, but they center around his butt and he doesn't have any particular objections to it.

Quote:
Quote:

:maya:

Popsicle has been acquired and consumed. :-P

Quote:
Quote:

Oh noo! :payne:

My poor trollswatter went missing. :sadshoe:

Page 395 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 392, 393, 394, 395, 396, 397, 398 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby