Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby

Page 403 of 427[ 17073 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406 ... 427  Next

Re: Ever have Phoenix Wright-related dreams? *possible spoilTopic%20Title

The video game boy; the one who wins

Oh my, and it's an accurate impression of him, too! "Objeztion"

---
Klavi, Ema, Apollo and Retinz were on a roof. The former three were gonna do something and Retimz asked if he could join, but he said something to the effect of "you want Retinz" and the way he worded it it became an innuendo.
Klavier: mm :)
Ema: ...
Apollo: ô.ó
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

ô.ó indeed. The Retinz, huh...
I Ret-inz this 5 stars myself.

Mm, couldn't have said it better myself.

Some had written a blogpost or something that was featured on Facebook and said that if you buy a pomegranate and it gets bad, please don't step on it, do [something] instead! I found it funny because it reminded me of a dream WG once had in which Simon bought an apple and a pomegranate and proceeded to step on them.

Anthony feels or used to feel pressured by expectations from his parents. I have no idea what kind of expectations they were, though.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I still believe Simon just wanted to show off his amazing stomping technique.
Poor Anthony. 2relatable4me.

Aaah, finally I have an AA dream, and it's a couple DGS-themed ones to boot! No spoilers, of course.

It was kind of a cluster of dreams all merged into one by the end, actually. I think I was attending some sort of career-planning seminar and the instructor started us off with a joke like "How many of you are working or have worked?" and then following it with "How many of you have worked in the future?" which got a lot of confused looks, but then I and a couple others threw up our hands and everyone laughed.

In another dream, though, I think I was interacting in some virtual war with an invasion of fleas and the purpose of the game was to exterminate them all by collecting heart-shaped insecticide bottles. Every single last one of the buggers. Damn blood-suckers.

Anyway, in yet another dream, I met with an old martial artist (that I recognized from the Yakuza series) and he gave me a riddle to solve that involved something with a series of letters between him and a friend. But the letters didn't really make sense, like one gave a premonition, "You're doomed to never be able to dance well!" and another went, "It's in the book! Look for it!" I was supposed to figure out what they meant, I guess?
But then out of the blue, Sherlock Holmes pops in and declares that he's solved it: "The answer is definitely me!"
"You!?"
"Indeed. After all, it's strange to put it that way; to have worked, yet set it in the future. It's a time paradox! To which, I conclude: it must actually be referring to someone who transcends the canon chronology... In other words, me."
"...Mr. Holmes, that's great and all, but that's not what the riddle is asking. That's a dumb joke my career instructor made."
"But it makes sense if you think about it that way, yes?"
"I guess..."
"See? See? As usual, my deductions are flawless!"
In the end, we couldn't figure out what the letters were talking about. Drat, there goes my chance to train with the master.

And finally, I had another dream where Ryuunosuke, Asougi, and Susato were all little toddlers wandering around and playing in the Asougi household's rather spacious courtyard. There was a certain lion-dog statue sitting in the back of the courtyard that was said to be a guardian spirit. I don't remember exactly, but I think Ryu was complaining about how he often gets hurt somehow, so Asougi took him and Susato off to see it. They did a little prayer together, and Asougi told Ryu to touch it on its head for extra effect. It was adorable.
But then the next day when they paid it another visit, they were dismayed to find that the poor statue was stained with blood and they all ran away crying about a curse.
...I think I may have been responsible. I got an image of myself, bleeding and bruised from some sort of fierce battle and gave a sort of prayer to the lion-dog. I even touched it on the head, but ended up leaving some bloodstains. And still, I was cursing those damn fleas.
At least I won the battle! But the war... the war never ends.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

The Enigma

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
How many of you are working or have worked?" and then following it with "How many of you have worked in the future?" which got a lot of confused looks, but then I and a couple others threw up our hands and everyone laughed.

hahahaha *starts crying because of how bleak my future is starting to become*

Quote:
In another dream, though, I think I was interacting in some virtual war with an invasion of fleas and the purpose of the game was to exterminate them all by collecting heart-shaped insecticide bottles. Every single last one of the buggers. Damn blood-suckers.

Those darned fleas are back! *hands you a swatter*

Quote:
But then the next day when they paid it another visit, they were dismayed to find that the poor statue was stained with blood and they all ran away crying about a curse.
...I think I may have been responsible. I got an image of myself, bleeding and bruised from some sort of fierce battle and gave a sort of prayer to the lion-dog. I even touched it on the head, but ended up leaving some bloodstains. And still, I was cursing those damn fleas.

Aw, you may have traumatized those poor kids.

Ngh, I finally had an AA dream. After many weeks of turmoil, my subconscious decided to grant me...this!

Naked Phoenix, possibly after an orgy, eating a hamburger. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! But in other news, he has a really nice butt.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Aw, Brami. Don't worry so much. Looking ahead is good for planning, but it's hard to say for sure how bleak it will actually be. I'm well overdue for a job, but I've had some rough years transferring back and forth between universities and changing majors, so I'm stuck as a student for now. I don't know if it'll work for you, but I find it easier to deal with stress when I have a to-do list focused just on the next year or couple years at a time. It saves me the trouble of worrying for what's beyond and gives me goals to work toward in the meantime. We're all here cheering for you, buddy.

Thanks for the swatter. But it's not my fault I was bloodied! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to traumatize anyone.

...unlike SOMEONE who thinks it's a good idea to walk around naked, Dad! This is why we don't often call Great-Granddad over for a visit.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Happy Maria

Nice dream, Bramster. Was the butt of the burger just as juicy?

Also I love stepping on pomegranates lying on the ground just to see their juice splatter everywhere. So satisfying.

Today's dream was weird. Someone had made a weird post talking about how boys have it tougher than girls or something and it had gotten really popular. My response was that in AA the female killers were just as good as male killers which really didn't even address any of the points made there so idk.

Quote:
Poor Anthony. 2relatable4me.

Yeaah. :/ I'm kinda feeling it because the school system from starting to highschool really worked in my favour without me actually putting any effort in, and now I'm starting to realize that... fudge, I'm not made for academic stuff at all because a) I have no idea how to study b) I can't focus and learn properly in that way and just end up losing attention, wanting to climb the walls and get angry. So now I guess I'm mostly trying to find ways to mold my circumstances for me (which at the moment solely consists of not going to any lessons/lectures and reading at home instead) instead of the other way around.

Quote:
But then out of the blue, Sherlock Holmes pops in and declares that he's solved it: "The answer is definitely me!"

YES.

Quote:
"Indeed. After all, it's strange to put it that way; to have worked, yet set it in the future. It's a time paradox! To which, I conclude: it must actually be referring to someone who transcends the canon chronology... In other words, me."

I like how he thinks.

Quote:

Aw.

Quote:
Naked Phoenix, possibly after an orgy, eating a hamburger.

Mm-hm, tender and moist.

Quote:
Also I love stepping on pomegranates lying on the ground just to see their juice splatter everywhere. So satisfying.

How often does that happen...?

Quote:
My response was that in AA the female killers were just as good as male killers which really didn't even address any of the points made there so idk.

But... but still.

Happy Maria

That happens a lot, especially during break time. Some people bring fruits to eat occasionally and often I see some dropped pomegranates in the corridors and...well.

Pomegranates themselves are pretty great btw. Just that they colour your teeth a lot and it's pretty hard to wash off.

It doesn't seem like the most convenient snack to bring xD Now I'm picturing people just casually littering pomegranates and then you come over to stomp on them.

Happy Maria

At least they're more healthy than biscuits :p

That's basically how the hierarchy works.

"Oops I dropped a pomegranate-"

"IS THAT A POMEGRANATE ON THE GROUND?! *SMASH*"

They don't call me the pomegranate smasher for nuttin', boss.

What you see is what you get. And that's a wonderful action picture.

The Enigma

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Aw, Brami. Don't worry so much. Looking ahead is good for planning, but it's hard to say for sure how bleak it will actually be. I'm well overdue for a job, but I've had some rough years transferring back and forth between universities and changing majors, so I'm stuck as a student for now. I don't know if it'll work for you, but I find it easier to deal with stress when I have a to-do list focused just on the next year or couple years at a time. It saves me the trouble of worrying for what's beyond and gives me goals to work toward in the meantime. We're all here cheering for you, buddy.

Hear, hear. That's pretty much my life right now, about to transfer to a new school after switching majors three different times. Still have no idea what I want to do yet, if I'm making the right decision, or if I'm sinking or swimming. Sure feels like I'm drowning. I'm pretty much just trying to take one day at a time and just focus on what needs to get done now, and trying to ignore what's up ahead...even though it's constantly hanging over me. But thanks for the encouragement :) here's to your success as well, Altimomates got each other's backs! ^^ we're in the same boat after all xD

Quote:
...unlike SOMEONE who thinks it's a good idea to walk around naked, Dad! This is why we don't often call Great-Granddad over for a visit.

Imagine the shame he would feel if he were to walk in on such a display! on the other hand, knowing Phoenix had to have gotten his "assets" from somewhere, Ryu's is probably as nice, if not nicer...no, bad mind. The two already saw each other like that once before and it did not turn out well for them...or me! *swats self*

Southern Corn wrote:
Nice dream, Bramster. Was the butt of the burger just as juicy?

Thicc and juicy and spicy...we're still talking about the burger, right?

Quote:
Today's dream was weird. Someone had made a weird post talking about how boys have it tougher than girls or something and it had gotten really popular. My response was that in AA the female killers were just as good as male killers which really didn't even address any of the points made there so idk.

Well, Dahlia was kinda hanged for her crimes. But well, she kinda deserved it...idk...

Going for Miles wrote:
Yeaah. :/ I'm kinda feeling it because the school system from starting to highschool really worked in my favour without me actually putting any effort in, and now I'm starting to realize that... fudge, I'm not made for academic stuff at all because a) I have no idea how to study b) I can't focus and learn properly in that way and just end up losing attention, wanting to climb the walls and get angry. So now I guess I'm mostly trying to find ways to mold my circumstances for me (which at the moment solely consists of not going to any lessons/lectures and reading at home instead) instead of the other way around.

True dat. I feel most high schools don't prepare you for college at all. You're just expected to repeat back the information that was taught to you and that's how you pass, and it's during that point where some kids can develop bad time management because they think they can put things off till the last minute. Also, lots of professors in college just teach from powerpoints which they later put online and it's not engaging at all. You can pretty much teach yourself. Meh.

Keep hanging in there, GFM. It'll all pay off eventually. C's get degrees :godot:
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Quote:
That's pretty much my life right now, about to transfer to a new school after switching majors three different times. Still have no idea what I want to do yet, if I'm making the right decision, or if I'm sinking or swimming. Sure feels like I'm drowning. I'm pretty much just trying to take one day at a time and just focus on what needs to get done now, and trying to ignore what's up ahead...even though it's constantly hanging over me.

That sucks and yet it's comforting hearing someone else put your feelings into words; I relate.
Good on you for keepin' on truckin' though, Here's a cheering squad :jazzedgy: :gant-jazz: :rock'n:

Quote:
Altimomates got each other's backs! ^^ we're in the same boat after all xD

At the lake house!

Quote:
(...) because they think they can put things off till the last minute.

Yes, exactly. A friend of mine once told me she'd read that putting things off, and then completing it right before the deadline - and succeeding in doing so - is kind of addictive because the brain gets a kick out of it. I think there's some truth to that, I still remember last year when I finished a paper right on the minute it was due and I felt like a fucking champion. While in reality it simply meant I suck at getting things done with proper timing. xD

Quote:
Also, lots of professors in college just teach from powerpoints which they later put online and it's not engaging at all. You can pretty much teach yourself. Meh.

I know, right? It's so blah. Still I'm kinda glad I can teach myself because I'm not an auditory learner at all. But while I prefer reading at home in a robe eating and moving around and pumping myself with caffeine to my heart's content, it doesn't feel rewarding or motivating.

Quote:
Keep hanging in there, GFM. It'll all pay off eventually. C's get degrees :godot:

Tru dat :godot: Thankya. Luckily what I'm studying now is only two years and then you can get a job pretty easily so that's a plus, problem is I haven't even finished the first term and I'm already sick of it :acro: But next term I'll hopefully do some fun online-course on the side so with some luck I'll make it through intact x)

Southern Corn wrote:

Welp, I guess I'd better keep my pomegranates on the table where I can eat them. *hops onto table*

Quote:
Today's dream was weird. Someone had made a weird post talking about how boys have it tougher than girls or something and it had gotten really popular.

After the discussion with the juicy burgers, I can only take "tough" to mean something else that was involved in the other part to Brami's dream. Then, yes, I agree.

Bramimond wrote:
Imagine the shame he would feel if he were to walk in on such a display!

"Phoenix! Don't walk around eating a burger! You might stain the carpet!"
"Sheesh, alright, I'll take it to the kitchen..."
"And get a napkin!"
"Got it, got it."

What the heck did I dream about? It was like a vine compilation of some guys playing pranks with their dogs. There was one who pretended to shave his dog bald but it ended up as a totally different breed, another dared to hang his doggie by the collar on the shelf of a white board, but it turned out to be another guy with a dog collar who crouched and pretended to be stuck, and another guy who also had a collar was woofing back and forth with his dog as if the dog was teaching him how to speak... Of course, no dogs were actually harmed and it was all in good fun.

...Oh, wait, I'm supposed to talk about AA. Um... so Phoenix had an apron on and was watering the flowers... I think. I was also in the backyard digging holes in the dirt.

...It's like I'm still talking about dogs, isn't it?

Quote:
Welp, I guess I'd better keep my pomegranates on the table where I can eat them. *hops onto table*

How anticlimactic it would be if you were to jump onto the pomegranate and smashing it in the process.

Quote:
There was one who pretended to shave his dog bald but it ended up as a totally different breed,

HAHA :D

Quote:
another dared to hang his doggie by the collar on the shelf of a white board, but it turned out to be another guy with a dog collar who crouched and pretended to be stuck

That sounds... creepy.

Quote:
and another guy who also had a collar was woofing back and forth with his dog as if the dog was teaching him how to speak...

That's rather cute.

Quote:
Um... so Phoenix had an apron on and was watering the flowers...

:D

Quote:
I was also in the backyard digging holes in the dirt.

Aww.

I dreamed some people had a argument in a C-R thread with suuuuperlong posts I didn't bother reading. Then someone said they headcanoned Lamiroir was a dragqueen. Well I mean, it would suit my theory that Klavi and Lami are the same... there was also some mobile game with Thalassa where at one point she was in a boutique and the player could pick clothes for her. I also have a memory of Polecat doing like a claw with his hand. Hun, you're Polecat, not Wildcat.

Let him run wild. I love prankster Polekitty.

Ahem. It was but a fleeting moment, but I recall Godot was serving coffee at some sort of diner. I suppose you could say he was... waiting.

Quote:
Let him run wild. I love prankster Polekitty.

Heeeere polekitty polekitty polekitty. Say it enough times and it starts to sound like beatboxing.

Quote:
I suppose you could say he was... waiting.

Ay, how the tables have turned on this day!

Polecat wrote a letter to Gress and snuck it into Gress' suit jacket pocket at the monk-prince-wedding.
The morning after said wedding, Atipha was in his hotel room having just woken up and put on some electronical music.

Happy Maria

What's this monk prince wedding? Was it Ina previous dream that I missed or what?

Nahyuta's and Timmari's wedding.

Happy Maria

Oh, that. I guess I didn't make the connection that Nahyuta is technically a prince. He's also a monk though, so it's more like a monk-monk/prince/prosecutor wedding.

Haha yeah, and Timmari will technically be a prince too by marrying Nahyuta. Monk-monk/prince-prince/prosecutor-investigator-that's-one-heck-of-a-wedding.

Back in the days, Timmari was working/working extra as a substitute teacher for kids. One day he was correcting assignments and called each student to the desk to get theirs back and he accidentally made one of the kids feel self-conscious and hurt due to something he said by mistake. It made him think that "at that moment, he saw himself through my eyes and felt hurt by it, and that in its turn made me see myself through his eyes, and I didn't like it much either".

Nahyuta and some other people were at a club. Nahyuta was all glammed up and also had a piece of duct tape (or some milder kind of tape looking like it, I hope) over his mouth. A kid they seemed to know was there, and the kid was really sassy, which impressed Nahyuta so he ripped the tape from his mouth and gave the kid a peck on the cheek, but really exaggerated like "MWAH" as a reply. I think he was very drunk.

Ah, man. What's with all these prosecutors getting drunk or throwing tempers at fruit? Mom, you need work on being a good role model...

So after several days, I finally had an AA dream yesterday and it consisted primarily of singing "Taka, Taka, Taka, Taka" to the Badger Badger Badger Song, which had a few "Si-mon Black-quill!" thrown in for good measure. Why.

And it was the strangest thing that morning, to wake up to the sound of Phoenix's soothing voice (aka not any of his English dub voices) calling me to wake up. So I thought I did, even to a totally different room. He was dressed except for his jacket, thankfully.
"Sweetie, hurry up. You're going to be late for school."
"*yawn* Morning, Dad. What time is it?"
"It's past 1:30."
"WHAT!? Dad! Why didn't you call me up earlier!? I'm not just gonna be late; I'm gonna miss it entirely!"
And then I woke up for real and was relieved it was only a bit past 11 that morning.

...Well, I guess even if I was that late in dreamland, I could just ask him to fly me over there since he can somehow do that. Having a bird-dog dad has its perks.

Quote:
So after several days, I finally had an AA dream yesterday and it consisted primarily of singing "Taka, Taka, Taka, Taka" to the Badger Badger Badger Song, which had a few "Si-mon Black-quill!" thrown in for good measure. Why.

Why not.

Quote:
Ah, man. What's with all these prosecutors getting drunk or throwing tempers at fruit? Mom, you need work on being a good role model...

Yeah, just look at what the prosecutor's office have become. The one that moonlights as a rockstar and moonmoonlights as a dragqueen and is a bit of an exhibitionist is arguably the most normal prosecutor of the bunch.

Happy Maria

Whoa I had a dream involving AA

I was Franzy's mother

That was the only AA part of it unless you count traversing a dangerous fiery dungeon of doom made by your evil brother to make you fall in love with someone as a part of AA.

Wow, I had no idea. My son Godot is a prosecutor too. My son and your daughter should hang out, Mrs SC-Von Karma.

Happy Maria

Whoa, cool! We'll organise a meet up next week, okay? :D

Super-duper! C'mon prosecutor-playdate. :franny: :godot:

[Whip the cream!]

Uhh. The more I don't log in the... more I don't log in. And now I want a pomegranate, to eat, not to step on. And I want to hug Lamiroir. Just because. And look at those dog-pranks. And eat hamburgers with Nick after he got dressed. And I don't want to become the father of a prosecutor, or a father at all.

I had some dreamlet some days ago, there was a chocolate bar named Double-Nick, and I just thought of Phoenix (and I thought it sounded slightly dirty too). And today I had a dreamlet where my thoughts wandered; "Simoni [as in that huge gang of Simons of 2015] sounds a lot like the word 'simony'." Yyyeeessss? But to be fair, when I read the word "simony" I often think of the Simoni. :simon: :simon: :simon:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Quote:
And I don't want to become the father of a prosecutor, or a father at all.

Lucky you aren't, then. Just the uncle of one. Sometimes I almost hope I'll change my mind in the future about having children (besides Godot I mean, and Apollo "my kid" Justice) because I could be such a dad.

Quote:
Double-Nick

Lol.

Quote:
(and I thought it sounded slightly dirty too).

How?

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
Just the uncle of one.

And that's cool. :godot:
Quote:
Sometimes I almost hope I'll change my mind in the future about having children (besides Godot I mean, and Apollo "my kid" Justice) because I could be such a dad.

A Dad. And I would be That Uncle. I could be such an uncle.
Quote:
How?

I'm not completely sure...
Spoiler: NSFW
Double Nick, double dick, double penetration perhaps.

I wanna be an uncle too. Hopefully someone in my bunch o' siblings will want kids.

Oh, that... makes sense. I guess.

Speaking of dads, I had some dreamlet that claimed Atipha had a roommate but I don't know, I'd rather he lived alone (save for when his daughter is with him).

[Whip the cream!]

Going for Miles wrote:
I wanna be an uncle too. Hopefully someone in my bunch o' siblings will want kids.

Aye! What if all the rest get like 3+ each and we're suddenly super-uncles when we're like middle-aged or something.
Quote:
Speaking of dads, I had some dreamlet that claimed Atipha had a roommate but I don't know, I'd rather he lived alone (save for when his daughter is with him).

Aha! Yeah, I'd rather he lived alone too. (Aw, Kell...)

And I dreamed something about C-R some days ago. And also something that I thought was a proper AA-dream but I forgot about it immediately. At least I have my perverse chocolate and my Simoni commiting simony.

I wanna be a middle-aged super-uncle! Well, not now, but later on.
His flat looked really nice though :D
Dangit. Dreams have been overall scarce... better load the confetti-blaster.

[Whip the cream!]

Me too! It seems cool! I'll wait patiently...
Ohh! :D
Uh-huhhh. Blasting some all over the place.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Uhh. The more I don't log in the... more I don't log in. And now I want a pomegranate, to eat, not to step on. And I want to hug Lamiroir. Just because. And look at those dog-pranks. And eat hamburgers with Nick after he got dressed. And I don't want to become the father of a prosecutor, or a father at all.

I love posts like these. They so neatly wrap the dream thread into one strange cluster of weird.

Going for Miles wrote:
Quote:
Double-Nick

Lol.

"Two for the price of one!" is what immediately popped into my head.

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Quote:
How?

I'm not completely sure...
Spoiler: NSFW
Double Nick, double dick, double penetration perhaps.

Come now. My Dad may be prone to being naked but he's not that mean. :p

Clearly Subby has been influenced too much by FF7 again, since my Ace Attorney characters somehow ended up on Gaia, chasing after a man with a machine-gun arm.

...Wait, that sounds almost like FF8. Almost.

Lemme tell ya, Nick and Zack look kinda similar, especially as blocky polygons.

Page 403 of 427 [ 17073 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 400, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406 ... 427  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby