Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:
"My schooling is going... er, fine, I guess?" She then said to Jeremy, laughing more nervously this time. "And Jay, what's up? Don't worry about missing my streams, we've all been busy I imagine, and I don't need your life to revolve around me anyway!" She reached out and squeezed Sayako's hand as she said this.

The gesture elicited a soft giggle from Sayako as she happily squeezed back. "'Fine' is being modest; you've improved a lot in a short time."

"Oh! Well, if sensei says so, it must be true!"

DarkAgea wrote:
"Your hair looks nice with pink and brown braided like that! Art, huh... How did you do that so perfectly?" Felicity asked Sakura, and then watched in fascination as she folded the paper. "Ah, well, I'm alright. You've both been staying here?"

"Practice, practice, practice. You do not want to see my failed attempts!" Sakura replied happily. "I guess the break was actually quite helpful - gave me the time I needed before appearing in front of too many people." She giggled.

"Now, we can totally catch up later; in fact I insist on it. But for now there's new people to meet, and this is the perfect opportunity for it." Making her farewells, Sakura left the small group and looked around at all the new arrivals. Her eyes lingered on Sojiro, then quickly darted to one side when he made a small movement, not wanting to be caught staring. Her gaze landed on Amelia, who was still by herself off to one side of the room. The Dancer... She thought to herself, walking over to the girl in a non-direct path. "Hello!" She then greeted cheerfully. "You said you were the Ultimate Dancer?"

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

"L-Listen Austin," Jeremy began in a gentle yet firm voice, "We are going to get you out of here. Take you someplace safe. I have other things I need to take care of, but I will be along in a bit to discuss what is happening. Is that alright?" The question was rhetorical, as Jeremy left the Programmer and walked over to the recently disarmed Cat, commanding in a soft tone, "Please take Austin to his room as quickly as you can. It was perhaps a bad idea to subject him to such sensory overload so quickly. For that I apologize. And once you have calmed him down somewhat, I would highly recommend you take a nap. I will join you two once I am done out here. I promise." Jeremy attempted to grab for Cat's hand to walk with her towards Austin. "I shall be with you in a moment, Ms. Torr! Thank you for coming!" Jeremy shouted above the crowd to the new recruit.

Both crouched down tending to the cat, Jay looked toward the Lucky Student with concern. "F-Felicity..." Jay uttered, then wrapped an arm around her. He whispered in her ear, "Um...are you at liberty to tell me who it is up to to say it?" He squeezed her shoulder gently with one hand while scratching behind one of the cat's ears with the other. Pulling back slightly, he replied in a louder voice, "I bought my phone just after break started. I thought the handbook would suffice, honestly, but I wanted something a bit more personal. Plus, now I can take selfies!" Jay pulled out his phone, turned it on, and activated the camera. Extending his arm as far as he could to capture himself, Felicity, and the cat in the view, Jay added, "I-If that's alright, of course..." Jay awaited her approval and, if she gave it, would snap the picture as soon as she smiled. Otherwise, he would simply put the phone away.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Kirimi held his notebooks tightly to his chest. He was more nervous than he thought he would be. He saw a big group of student talking and chatting about stuff he couldn't hear. He then landed his eyes on Jeremy and Jay and gulped. He walked over to them and waved. "I-It's nice to meet you Jeremy Slezak, I'm Kirimi Lata, Ultimate Fanfic writer. I'm happy to be here as a teacher to the rest of these student" Kirimi laughed nervously. He then looked to the other students and raised a hand to anounce himself respectfully. "Hello students! It's nice to meet my new class! I'm Kirimi Lata, the Ultimate Fanfic Writer! I will be your teacher this semester!" Kirimi then looked over to the coupler and his heart dropped at the instant rivalry that had acted upon him. He would like teaching her the most.

Remeku dashed into the room with all of the students and put her goggles up on her head off of her eyes. "Hello everyone! I'm Remeku Lata, the Ultimate Alchemist! I will do the pleasure of making your life easier!" Remeku put a thumbs up to the whole group of students. Her eyes landed on her brother and she all of a sudden lost her cool. Oh boy...

Lumica was beyond nervouse but she was determined to over come her fear. She walked into the room of students and gulped. "Hello everyone... I'm Lumica Moon, the ultimate musician. I hope that you will come of happiness as to my appearance." She smiled warmly and then went over to Jeremy to greet him.
*coughs awkwardly*

No other way than to make this mistake.

DarkAgea wrote:
"Used to reminding people of bad things or used to not getting explanations?" She asked, before answering, "Well, let's say you remind me of perhaps the worst days certain people have gone through. Sorry for my vagueness - other than it being a skill, the entire thing is also something that I don't think is really my right to tell you."

He rubs his arm in reply, "Yeah, I guess that's fair reasoning. And, I'll just say I'm used to both. For reasons I'd rather not state, ever, but yeah. I'll just keep my distance from you, I guess. That's about all I can do, sorry."

You’re so small in such a big world...

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Noticing Austin's distress elevate to an even further degree, Alfons instinctively dashed towards him.

"Halt!" Alfons snapped, racing towards Austin's side and aiming his bow at the others. "What have you all done to cause this boy such anxiety?!"

"A-a-a-ah . . . A-A-Alf-f-fons . . . ." Austin reached out to tap the boy's shoulder with a shaky hand. "N-n-none of th-th-them d . . . d-d-did a-a-any . . . a-a-anyth-th-thing . . . ." Yet. "I-i-it's m-m-m . . . m-m-me, n-n-not . . .a-a-any . . . a-a-anyone e-e-else . . . ."

His eyes were darting about the room as he talked, not quite focusing on Alfons.

What am I so scared of? He'll only strike when I'm al-

His thoughts froze. His muscles tensed and locked. Austin could no longer move or speak. Such was his state whenever he was overwhelmed with fear . . . and thoughts about that day. This was when Jeremy approached. It's a good thing his question was rhetorical, as Austin was in no shape to answer him.

Meanwhile, Cat had to bite back a startled yelp as a new person addressed her. But she quickly got a hold of herself and smiled as the woman helped her up. She had, after all, gotten on her hands and knees to scrub. She couldn't remember why, though.

"It's nice to meet you, is it Ms. or Mrs. Torr? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on your toes. I just saw a mess and decided to clean it up. That is what I did all the time back home, you know? I had to clean up much worse as a single mother. I'm Cat. Catherine Zimmern, but I prefer to be called Cat. I have lots of cats. Oh, but don't worry. I clean up after all of them myself. And that's my son, right over there."

She pointed at Austin.

"Right by that boy with the bow and arrows, looking really scared and not moving and--"

Her eyes widened.

"Oh, my god! Austin!"

And so it was that by the time Jeremy went to take her hand and lead her to Austin (Cat hadn't even realized he was trying to talk to her while she was rambling), Cat was already sprinting to Austin. She bent over and wrapped her arms around him and his wheelchair.

"Austin, it's going to be okay. I'm going to take you to your room now," she said in a very gentle tone. "I'm going to be with you the whole time. You won't be alone."

She slowly stood up straight and began wheeling Austin away. There were very noticeable tears in her eyes as she did.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

"Hmph."

Alfons turned to Arthur and aimed his bow straight at his face, now incredibly wary of any unfamiliar face.

"You! Friend or foe?"

DarkAgea wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Yes, we spent most of our time here," she nodded. "You returned to your family, yes? I'm sure there's much we have to catch up on..."

"Yup, I did. I had a lot of stuff to do back home," Felicity said. "So how was your time here? Did you see all the preparations being made?"

"Oh, it was quite enjoyable, yes! Ah, I noticed a few things being set up here and there, but... I mainly focused on our studies..." Sayako rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. Noting the tension between Felicity and the blonde boy, she pursed her lips and carefully asked, "Er, this probably isn't any of my business, but... is everything alright?"

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:
"My schooling is going... er, fine, I guess?" She then said to Jeremy, laughing more nervously this time. "And Jay, what's up? Don't worry about missing my streams, we've all been busy I imagine, and I don't need your life to revolve around me anyway!" She reached out and squeezed Sayako's hand as she said this.

The gesture elicited a soft giggle from Sayako as she happily squeezed back. "'Fine' is being modest; you've improved a lot in a short time."

"Oh! Well, if sensei says so, it must be true!"

Sayako stuck her tongue out playfully at the origami practitioner as the latter headed off to greet some of the other students. Speaking of which... Seeing the boy with the huge backpack and suitcase introducing himself reminded her she hadn't done the same yet. After taking a deep breath, she stepped towards the center of the room and bowed her head.

"Ah, please excuse my late introduction, everyone," she apologized, a bit too loudly. "My name is Sayako Amachi, and my passion is coupling! Er, 'matchmaking', if you're not familiar with that term. I hope we can all get along!"

...Just as Alfons decided to threaten someone with his weapon again. She paled and attempted to defuse the situation with a voice that all of a sudden didn't seem to want to work properly. "U-um... p-please stop, Einarrson-kun..."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Lumica saw Sayako stick her tongue out and cringed. "Hay that's not nice!" Lumica said in the nicest way possible. Lumica remembered Sayako from last semester and she seemed like a friend to her, she just didn't want Sayako to get in trouble by doing such rude things. Lumica hugged Sayako in a greeting manner.
*coughs awkwardly*

Sleeping is my life.

Sojiro stared at the scene that quickly unfolded. He wanted to step in and tell Alfons to stop aiming the bow at newcomers, but he figured that wouldn't work. He waited to see what would happen next.

A 18 years old boy stepped through the front doors. He's wearing a dark blue winter coat, distressed jeans, and tan snow boots. Over his right shoulder was a brown messenger bag. One of his hands was clasped loosely to the bag strap. What is noticeably about the boy was the teal hightlight in his brown hair, which was long enough to reach just halfway down his neck. He seems to be slim and somewhat average in height, honestly.

The boy stomped his feet to knock loose any snow that might have gotten stuck to his snow boots. Once he did that, he looked toward the doors. He knew that beyond the doors must be Hope's Peak Academy. "Alright! Today marks the first day of my first year at Hope's Peak Academy!" The boy exclaimed as he did a fist pump. Then he pushed open the doors into the next room. The first thing he saw was that a boy was aiming a arrow at another boy. This worried the boy as he mumbled to himself.

"I-It got to be an act... It have to be... Surely, Mr. Slezak wouldn't put on a act like that, right?" The boy reassured himself, as he looks at the other people. They must be his new classmates, he deducted. He was surprised to see that one of his classmates looks to be older than the others, but he chose to not comment on it. "No time to think about that, Gary. Time to meet your new classmates!" Gary told himself as he prepped to greet the other students.

"Hey, everybody!" Gary greeted the students enthusiastically with an wave of one of his arms. "My name is Gary Liddell! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!" The way Gary spoke, there is a strong British accent in his voice.

Gary approached the group, eager to meet his new classmates.

MC_Kitten wrote:
Lumica saw Sayako stick her tongue out and cringed. "Hay that's not nice!" Lumica said in the nicest way possible. Lumica remembered Sayako from last semester and she seemed like a friend to her, she just didn't want Sayako to get in trouble by doing such rude things. Lumica hugged Sayako in a greeting manner.

"M-Moon-san? Wha...?" Sayako gasped as she was suddenly hugged, then blushed and awkwardly returned it. "Um... I-it's nice to see you, too...?" she added, sounding rather confused.

"Ah! U-U-Um..." Jeremy began as Cat sprinted off. Guess he didn't have to intervene in the situation after all. He turned his newly regained attention towards the new faces coming in. His smile broadened at Kirimi's entrance. This is the moment he was waiting for. "Mr. Lata! You are finally here! It is so nice to finally see you here. We are still in introductions, but the new term will begin before too much longer." To the two that followed, Jeremy kept his smile and added, "Ah, and there is the Little Alchemist herself and her singer friend. Ms. Lata, Ms. Moon, how have you been?" Then another entered. "Mr. Ranpo! I have heard much about you. We have all your books in our library! Very nice to meet the Ultimate Mystery Novelist himself!" Then Alfons pointed a bow at him. "Mr. Einarrson! Mr. Ranpo is definitely a friend! Stay your bow at once!" And finally, one more student entered. "Mr. Liddell, welcome welcome!" To everyone, he concluded, "Thank you all for coming! I am Jeremy Slezak, the Ultimate Professor, and your Director for the new term. Pleased to meet all of you!"
100% pure Joy.

"H-How should I know that..?" Alfons stammered back at Jeremy, before lowering his bow at Sayako's request. He took out a milk bottle from his pocket before accidentally dropping it and making a mess on the floor.

"Curses! That's two good bottles of milk wasted!"

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku jumped over to Alfons and smiled evilly. "I can turn you into a cat so you don't have to waist the milk!" Remeku smiled as she started to get a potion out of her science bag and pretend through it at Alfons. "It's all up to you if you want you waist that milk or not, be human or be cat?" Remeku laughed evilly and smirked at Alfons waiting for his response.

Lumica scratched her head nervously after letting go from the hug from Sayako. "Sorry Sayako, I didn't mean to make that awkward. I just miss you, is all. Forgive me?" Lumica didn't mean to make that awkward, but she bet no matter what she did, it wouldn't make a difference.

Kirimi smiled at Jeremy and nodded. "I'm glad to be at service to you, my great sire!" Why did I say that!? Kirimi thought as he then turned his focus on Sayako. He wanted to meet his twin from the past. "Hello there Ultimate Coupler! I'm Kirimi Lata, Ultimate Fanfic writer, I think we have something in common of our talents!" Kirimi was happy to meet someone that he could relate to, even if that person was one of his students.
*coughs awkwardly*

Happy Maria

"Hey!" Janis seemed quite upset at the other bottle of milk wasted. She angrily strode over to Alfons. "Stop wasting good milk!" After pushing him aside, she immediately began to mop the floor once more.

Sophia looked towards Kirimi confusedly. "Fanfiction writer…? What exactly does that mean? What kind of fanfiction do you write?"

Unbeknownst to Janis, but by the time Alfons was pushed, he had already opened another bottle of milk. Double the mess, double the trouble...

Happy Maria

Janis groaned as the milk spilt on the floor even more after Alfons had opened it. "You idiot! Now look what you've done! I'll tell you what, if you're so into making these messes, then you clean 'em up yourself!" She immediately handed over the mop and water bucket to Alfons. "And I'll be watching you too, young man!"

At about the same time, yet another student entered. He was from the last phase of the school trip- the Ultimate Planes Enthusiast, Rutake Rikoda. He tentatively took a look around the room just to make sure that he was in the right place, then nervously shuffled towards the kiosk containing the student info and scanned it thoroughly.

"I-I refuse to do janitorial work!" Alfons protested. "That last time wasn't even my fault! You pushed me!"

Happy Maria

"Refuse to? Hmph, we've got quite a mess on our hands, haven't we?", said Janis, eyeing Alfons suspiciously. "Yes, yes. Now that I've gotten a good look at you, I can see it. You're just a no-good ruffian, aren't you? Now what would someone like you be doing in such a prestigious school again! Hmph, oh, who am I kidding? This place's standards have lowered a long time ago. "

Suddenly, she stopped to sigh. Then she continued.

"IshouldhaverealiseditwhenIwasappointedUltimateJanitorallthoseyearsagoImeancomeonthatisntevenatalentthatsjustpatheticJustwhydoIevenbotherwiththisplacewhydoIevenbotherlivingIhateeverythingthathastodowith"

Fortunately for Alfons, it seemed as if Janis's ramblings had distracted her from the topic at hand. She even had taken back the mop and water bucket and had gone back to cleaning the stain anyway.

"W-Why you..!"

Alfons clutched his bow before storming off, muttering a barrage of curse words and insults. He thought he had escaped the worst of his classmates, the one pastry chef he couldn't quite remember the name of, but realized that with the new students on their way, there was bound to be worse ones.

Whistling away, he created a milk trail around the area, pretending not to notice that he was creating a huge mess, and potentially a wet floor hazard. His petty nature prevented him from caring, however.

Happy Maria

Somehow, Janis had noticed the milk trail that Alfons had left despite her never ending rambling and continued mopping it until, by a twist of fate, she bumped into Alfons. Reminded of what had caused the milk stains in the first place, she was stirred from her trance. "You troublemaker! Thought you could escape me so easily, eh? Let's see if you can get away so easily now, whippersnapper! But first, we need to sort this little matter out." Immediately, she stepped towards Alfons to take away his milk bottle(s).

"Troublemakers..." Bud sighed. He grabbed a mop and started cleaning up the milk stains.

MC_Kitten wrote:
Kirimi smiled at Jeremy and nodded. "I'm glad to be at service to you, my great sire!" Why did I say that!? Kirimi thought as he then turned his focus on Sayako. He wanted to meet his twin from the past. "Hello there Ultimate Coupler! I'm Kirimi Lata, Ultimate Fanfic writer, I think we have something in common of our talents!" Kirimi was happy to meet someone that he could relate to, even if that person was one of his students.

Arthur walked up to Kirimi and Sayako, completely abandoning his luggage. After removing his hat and smoothing over his hair, he spoke. "Er-- Hello. Did I hear you right? You're a writer too? I'm the Ultimate Mystery Novelist-- I'd be interested to pick your brain regarding alternative publishing models."

Arthur grabbed Kirimi's hand and shook it.

He then turned to Sayako and offered his hand. "Hi! Miss...?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Good lord..." Gary sighed as he watched Alfons spill milk all over the place. This could be problematic for everyone here, Gary guessed.

Making his way over to Jeremy Slezak, Gary was careful to not slip on any of the split milk. He doesn't blame the janitor, she's just a unlucky fellow who had to clean up after people. He made a mental note to not make any mess, least he want to get chewed out by the jaintor for making a mess.

"Uh... It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Slezak, I guess." Gary said, as he looked in the direction that the milk spiller was heading. "I know we could have met under better circumstances but um..."

Gary then held a hand out for a handshake... Whenever Jeremy did the handshake or not, Gary pulled his hand away before he spoke.

"First this guy aimed his bow at the dude over there," Gary gestured towards said person who seems to be engaged in a discussion with two other people. "And now, he's spilling milk all over the place. Um... Knowing you, you might be able to get this guy under control before he could do something drastic that could... poses a threat to my well being. And uh..." It was obvious to Jeremy that the troublemaker was making Gary a bit uncomfortable.

Sojiro watched as the Archer gave the janitor trouble. He wasn't sure what to make of this. The Archer seems like one troubled student, he'd guess. He looked towards the Slezak brothers, one of which seems to be engaged with the boy whose last name must be Liddell. At least, that's what Sojiro heard Jeremy addressed the boy with.

"Slezak-sensei... Slezak-san... I'm counting on you guys to make sure nobody causes any more trouble. Especialy for everyone here." Sojiro quietly said.

Then he spotted another Japanese student. This time, it's a male Japanese student. How did he not see the student come in? Oh, right, it's the Archer's fault for distracting him. One look at his cap and he knew that this kid must be a fan of planes, apparently.

He considered going to speak with the Japanese boy, but he decided against it. "I don't want to cause him any discomfort And if he knew what my talent is... There's no telling how he'll react to that." Sojiro mumbled to himself.

A new dawn.

Quote:
Both crouched down tending to the cat, Jay looked toward the Lucky Student with concern. "F-Felicity..." Jay uttered, then wrapped an arm around her. He whispered in her ear, "Um...are you at liberty to tell me who it is up to to say it?" He squeezed her shoulder gently with one hand while scratching behind one of the cat's ears with the other. Pulling back slightly, he replied in a louder voice, "I bought my phone just after break started. I thought the handbook would suffice, honestly, but I wanted something a bit more personal. Plus, now I can take selfies!" Jay pulled out his phone, turned it on, and activated the camera. Extending his arm as far as he could to capture himself, Felicity, and the cat in the view, Jay added, "I-If that's alright, of course..." Jay awaited her approval and, if she gave it, would snap the picture as soon as she smiled. Otherwise, he would simply put the phone away.

Felicity gave him a small smile. "Don't worry about me. I-I'm not the one who had to go through that." She focused on the cat again, deciding to try stroking its back as she answered even quieter than before, "... Queeny." Sighing, she looked up at him. "The phone still has some stuff over it, right? I mean, can the handbook surf the internet or have music downloaded on it? Uh, that's an honest question; I realised I literally have no clue what the handbook can or can't do 'cause I've never used it all that much. And photos! Always a plus."

"Yeah, it's absolutely alright." She then muttered to the cat, "C'mon, kitty, say cheese!" And finally she looked at the screen and smiled, her free hand on Jay's shoulder.

Quote:
He rubs his arm in reply, "Yeah, I guess that's fair reasoning. And, I'll just say I'm used to both. For reasons I'd rather not state, ever, but yeah. I'll just keep my distance from you, I guess. That's about all I can do, sorry."

"Wait, you actually are used to the first one? Wow, okay then... Thanks, that's all you really need to do."

She thought for some time, before adding, "And don't forget to have fun here. I know this day has been... um, pretty much the way it was, but they aren't always a sign of how the future will be, you know? During the first session, Professor Slezak almost had his ear taken off, got an offer to sell the entire school, had to deal with rivalries and a literal explosion, and the entire cat and rat thing, but he's still here as happy as can be... I think, otherwise just substitute that with 'determined to teach everybody'. So, um, well... sorry for rambling and of course, if you think that's totally useless or I spoke for nothing, you can disregard everything I said and we can pretend that never happened. I just thought I should say that." Felicity looked away, a bit embarrassed she had gone on for so long.

Quote:
"Oh, it was quite enjoyable, yes! Ah, I noticed a few things being set up here and there, but... I mainly focused on our studies..." Sayako rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. Noting the tension between Felicity and the blonde boy, she pursed her lips and carefully asked, "Er, this probably isn't any of my business, but... is everything alright?"

"Were you learning on your own or was there other staff here to help?" At Sayako's question, she attempted to smile. "Yeah, everything's fine. We're just... hashing out some stuff, that's all."

"Oh, you're our new teacher? Nice to meet you," she spoke to Kirimi. "Out of curiosity, what're you going to teach us, sir? Creative Writing?"

Happy Maria

Janis beamed at Bud. "Now there's a good lad if I've ever seen one! You'd better follow in his footsteps, Greeny!" She glared one last time at Alfons, then left.

Meanwhile, Rutake was still flipping through the student roster. He stopped on page and his jaw dropped. "Y-yakuza?" He stared at the page in silence, carefully reading every last word on it.

Right after Jay took the picture, the cat began to dart off towards the dorms, no doubt trying to catch up to Cat before she locked out the unfortunate feline.

Supporting Felicity as he stood up from his crouched position in order to help her up as well, Jay began to explain, "Yeah, I had to learn tons about these handbooks in my training to be Co-Director! Um, so basically the handbooks are integrated into the school system, so they provide maps, information about school rules, the public roster, an email system, polls...the list goes on. No outside connection though. I do agree that owning a phone is totally worth it!" He'd brought up the picture he took on his phone and begun staring at it longer than he intended to, feeling his cheeks warm up. Thinking on her words, Jay finally broke his concentration and turned his head towards Felicity, adding, "A-Ah, well that's something to discuss with her when I get the chance, I suppose. Th-Thanks Felicity. I'll talk to you again soon." With reluctance, he let his arm fall away from her shoulder and down to his side so Felicity could talk to some of the others.

"Hmhm, please, no need to call me 'Sire'; Mr. Slezak or even Jeremy will do fine," Jeremy responded to Kirimi with an amused chuckle.

"Yes, Mr. Liddell and Mr. Arakida, I understand your worries about Mr. Einarrson. While he has been rather reckless in handling his bow, he has yet to injure anyone. That does not change the fact that he fired a few at people last term, but until he looses an arrow again or threatens to fire upon someone, there is not much I can do," Jeremy conceded, knowing that probably wouldn't make the concerned students any more comfortable.

Mikael, the blue-haired one--yes, he still exists--had retreated to one of the walls of the room after being ignored following his nervous breakdown. Watching from afar as more students entered, his ears picked up on a few interesting-sounding talents. Shuffling hesitantly towards Remeku, he asked, "Um...hello Ms. Lata, d-did I hear right? You said you were an Al-Alchemist? Like, making potions and stuff like that? What kinds of things have you made?"
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Southern Corn wrote:
Sophia looked towards Kirimi confusedly. "Fanfiction writer…? What exactly does that mean? What kind of fanfiction do you write?"

Kirimi chuckled nervously. "Well....er.... I know this is weird.... but, I love writing love fanfiction. it always..... makes me, er, well, ya' know.... satisfied. Fanfiction is the type of writing where people make up their own stories of characters from other shows or video games, and makes them their own. It's quite fun, to put it precisely." Kirimi laughed while scratching his head. "I can show some of my stories to you some time, if you'd like, maybe in class." Kirimi smiled and pushed his glasses back up on his face in thought.

DarkAgea wrote:
"Oh, you're our new teacher? Nice to meet you," she spoke to Kirimi. "Out of curiosity, what're you going to teach us, sir? Creative Writing?"

"Oh," Kirimi faced his attention to the girl that was talking to him. "Ah, nice to meet you too!" Kirimi smiled a shiny smile towards the lucky student. "Yes, we will be learning creative writing! You are very smart, as to knowing what I might be teaching, it's quite nice. You must be Felicity, the Ultimate Lucky student. I guess I'm the lucky one this time, to meeting you, milady!" Kirimi pushed his glasses up on his face and smiled brightly to the girl that stood before him.

Slezak wrote:
"Hmhm, please, no need to call me 'sire'; Mr. Slezak or even Jeremy will do fine," Jeremy responded with an amused chuckle.

kirimi nodded, though he felt the need to keep calling him 'sire' after he herd Jeremy's amused chuckle. "Y-yes sire- I-I mean sir! oh, er, I mean, Mr. Jeremy! oh wait, I mean Mr. Slezak! Jeremy?" Kirimi stumbled over his words, he looked up to Jeremy, he wanted to make a good impression, but that did not end up too good.

Slezak wrote:
Mikael, the blue-haired one--yes, he still exists--had retreated to one of the walls of the room after being ignored following his nervous breakdown. Watching from afar as more students entered, his ears picked up on a few interesting-sounding talents. Shuffling hesitantly towards Remeku, he asked, "Um...hello Ms. Lata, d-did I hear right? You said you were an Al-Alchemist? Like, making potions and stuff like that? What kinds of things have you made?"

Remeku turned to the blue-haired boy and smiled. When she talks to Alfons, she tends to be evil, because, ya' know, he's Alfons. But, when she looked at the, rather shy boy, she felt the need to calm down. "That's right! I'm the Ultimate Alchemist, at your service. Hm... The potions I have made, are quite, odd." Remeku started pulling potions out of her science bag and showing them to Mikael. "This is an invisibility potion, it can last up to 8 hours every day. If you do it too much, your body will be permanently invisible." Remeku smiled a bit when she said that. She took out another one, that was her classic, and most favorite of her potions. "This is my feline potion, it turns people into cats for about 3 hours, it's my favorite. Last semester, I used it on Alfons, and his personality totally changed! It was nice..." Remeku sighed and put the potions back into her bag. She smiled at Mikael and put a thumbs up. "Maybe you could be my assistant, the one who helps me with my potions, ya' know. I-If you want to, I will not force you." Remeku grinned and put her science bag over her shoulders. Imagine that, Remeku, the ultimate alchemist, and her silent side kick, Mikeal, the ultimate voice actor!
*coughs awkwardly*

Last edited by Sanity Serenade on Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi

Realizing that more and more people were coming in and he'd have to wait until much later to perform for everyone, Isaiah silently returned to the wall he'd originally stood at and sat down.

Happy Maria

"Fanfiction?" Sophia tilted her head as Kirimi explained his trade. "But isn't that the stuff where-? Never mind. I'm sure it'll be great!" She smiled seemingly with enthuse.

Then, looking over to Isaiah and realising his feelings, she strode over to him and patted him on his back. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to perform soon. Besides, I think pretty much everybody has arrived at this point."

hi

Isaiah glances up at Sophia. "Oh...that's good." He looks around the room at all the other students. "I'm hope...that everyone likes it. I'm not used to performing with little time to prepare..."

Happy Maria

"It's alright. You shouldn't let the stage fright get to you. Plus, sometimes impromptu performances can be even more enjoyable! If you'd like, I could even help a little." She pointed towards her own puppets.

"My milk!" Alfons yelped, watching as Janis snatched away his dairy products. "Unhand them at once!"

Happy Maria

"Your milk isn't yours to throw around, greeny!", scolded Janis. "In fact, if you really want all this so badly, you get some at the cafeteria! I'm sure there's one here somewhere, anyway. Anyway, I'm keeping this under lock and key now, you hear?"

"T-That's special milk air mailed from the finest dairy farms in existence!"

Alfons took his bow out once more and frantically tried to get his milk back.

Happy Maria

"A bow?! Mister Slezak!" She called to Jeremy. "This delinquent appears to be carrying weapons with him. What punishment would you suggest to be the most suitable for him?"

hi

"R-Really?" Isaiah was taken back a bit by Sophia's offer. "I've never performed with anyone before...but maybe if someone else performed with me, I might not be so nervous."

MC_Kitten wrote:
Lumica scratched her head nervously after letting go from the hug from Sayako. "Sorry Sayako, I didn't mean to make that awkward. I just miss you, is all. Forgive me?" Lumica didn't mean to make that awkward, but she bet no matter what she did, it wouldn't make a difference.

"Ah..." Sayako shook her head quickly. "T-there's nothing to forgive; you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just... not used to being hugged like that. I-I suppose I don't mind, though..." She smiled timidly, pulled out a handkerchief, and removed her glasses to polish her lenses, as she often did when she wasn't sure what else to do. "I've missed you as well. How was your time away from school?"

MechaQdogg wrote:
MC_Kitten wrote:

Arthur walked up to Kirimi and Sayako, completely abandoning his luggage. After removing his hat and smoothing over his hair, he spoke. "Er-- Hello. Did I hear you right? You're a writer too? I'm the Ultimate Mystery Novelist-- I'd be interested to pick your brain regarding alternative publishing models."

He then turned to Sayako and offered his hand. "Hi! Miss...?"

She replaced her eyewear and tilted her head curiously. "Good day, Lata-sensei... Something in common, you say?"

Sayako instinctively lowered her head slightly to Arthur before bashfully accepting his hand. "Sayako Amachi. It's nice to meet you... Ranpo-kun, was it? I hope you enjoy your time here."

DarkAgea wrote:
Quote:

"Were you learning on your own or was there other staff here to help?" At Sayako's question, she attempted to smile. "Yeah, everything's fine. We're just... hashing out some stuff, that's all."

"Er..." The coupler blushed a bit. "I actually didn't notice if there was other staff around. We spent most of our time in our rooms, or sometimes looking up material in the library." She nodded seriously. "A-alright. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help."

No other way than to make this mistake.

DarkAgea wrote:
"Wait, you actually are used to the first one? Wow, okay then... Thanks, that's all you really need to do."

She thought for some time, before adding, "And don't forget to have fun here. I know this day has been... um, pretty much the way it was, but they aren't always a sign of how the future will be, you know? During the first session, Professor Slezak almost had his ear taken off, got an offer to sell the entire school, had to deal with rivalries and a literal explosion, and the entire cat and rat thing, but he's still here as happy as can be... I think, otherwise just substitute that with 'determined to teach everybody'. So, um, well... sorry for rambling and of course, if you think that's totally useless or I spoke for nothing, you can disregard everything I said and we can pretend that never happened. I just thought I should say that." Felicity looked away, a bit embarrassed she had gone on for so long.

"Wow, that's..." He pauses for a few seconds. He's not really sure what to say, considering Felicity's general attitude to this. "Thanks, I guess. I'm just not sure what to say to this, sorry. I appreciate the thought, though." He shrugs in response. "But I get what you're saying. So, don't worry about the rambling. It's fine."

Sock

KamiPanda wrote:
"Now, we can totally catch up later; in fact I insist on it. But for now there's new people to meet, and this is the perfect opportunity for it." Making her farewells, Sakura left the small group and looked around at all the new arrivals. Her eyes lingered on Sojiro, then quickly darted to one side when he made a small movement, not wanting to be caught staring. Her gaze landed on Amelia, who was still by herself off to one side of the room. The Dancer... She thought to herself, walking over to the girl in a non-direct path. "Hello!" She then greeted cheerfully. "You said you were the Ultimate Dancer?"

"Hm?" Amelia blinks a few times and shoots up. "Y-Yes! That's me. Did you need anything?" She studies the girl in front of her briefly, before quickly stopping as to not appear rude. "Feel free to ask! I may not be the best in large crowds, but I try my best."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
MC_Kitten wrote:

"Ah..." Sayako shook her head quickly. "T-there's nothing to forgive; you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just... not used to being hugged like that. I-I suppose I don't mind, though..." She smiled timidly, pulled out a handkerchief, and removed her glasses to polish her lenses, as she often did when she wasn't sure what else to do. "I've missed you as well. How was your time away from school?"

Lumica seemed a little too happy when Sayako said that she missed her too. She then relised she was asked a question and looked at Sayako ounce again. "Ah, It was nice, just to relax and enjoy some time off, but I also missed school, so it was a little boring. How was your time away from school?" Lumica smiled happily as she hummed something in her head.

MechaQdogg wrote:
MC_Kitten wrote:

Kirimi jumped at the sudden hand shaking his. He smiled nervously. "Ah, yes! That is quite a talent you have there, Mr. Ranpo!" Kirimi finally adjusted to what was going on a sighed a bit before continuing. "I would love to see your novels though! I bet I would love them!" Kirimi was beyond curious of what the novelist was capable of, but whatever it was, it was bound to be amazing.
*coughs awkwardly*
Page 3 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay