Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 14 of 22[ 880 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Re: Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations (CASETopic%20Title

Sleeping is my life.

Argenta sorta forgot to refill the IV bag? I call her out on her lie!

Sammy's Phone is the only evidence which could tells us what happened in there. It's possible that Argenta spilled the IV liquid at 12:04 and some of the liquid must have gotten onto Sammy's phone causing it to freeze at 12:04.

Which means that Agrenta's second visit was to puts the IV liquid into the IV bag, to make up for the amount of IV liquid she spilled...

Eureka! This brings to light the truth about the time of death... The actual time of death occurred... RIGHT after Argenta's second visit and BEFORE Dustin's discovery!

Gettin' Old!

Press statement 2 and ask about her earlier visit with Sammy.

Then present a bouquet of roses that I kept prepared for just such an occasion.

Edit: Also was that really the answer? Felt I was super stretching there.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

ASCEND

Pierre wrote:

Real talk: there was actually no answer. No matter what you guys did it would have led to this testimony after two posts.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

Planetbox wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Real talk: there was actually no answer. No matter what you guys did it would have led to this testimony after two posts.

…Ahem. To add on to Hanzo's post, call Sammy here to give us his phone and check whether there are traces of IV liquid on it or not. That should prove it beyond a doubt.

Also press Argenta's last statement. You've never killed anyone before? That's an impressive record for a surgeon! Compliment her on that and then bow down and kiss her hand like a gentleman would.

Quote:
Also Dustin’s fingerprints are definitely on the screwdrivers in the basket. I don’t really feel like writing a scene where someone leaves to get a screwdriver, brings it back, then tests it to figure that out, though. If not having that scene bothers you too much you could write it I guess idk

Ok
toomuchbathroomcorn2009 wrote:
:holdit:
"How do we know for sure there are fingerprints on the screwdrivers?!", Vesti shouts before a loud voice chimes in.

"AHAAAHAJAAAHAAH I'M HERE"

"Huh?" Everyone looks to see the most beautiful person ever imagined ever. Suddenly Vesti doesn't have the hots for Argenta anymore

"Yes, sir!" They salute. "I'm Shutter N. Corn, and I'm a forensics expert! Lemme check this screwdriver for fingerprints!" They take out a bottle of cocaine and check the screwdrivers individually.

"Yep! They're there! Bye!" And suddenly this beautiful person disappears forever and Vesti totally comes back to Argenta again

OshaliteX2 wrote:
@ Southern Corn: Well I would except Planetbox over here (I think that's what he's called over there?) won't tell anyone what your forum is. He messed up evidence posts here twice and I think I got glimpses of it when trying to check through the files, but then he fixed it by next time I came around. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE, PLANET??????

Hark! We have successfully gained contact with the gods of yore on the other forum! Sing them our praises, for we are truly blessed!

Oh and here's the link to our forum btw lol if PB removes it then it's irrevocable proof that he's actually a tyrant trying to cease communication between us and you should rebel against him

Edit: PB where'd you go man

Last edited by Southern Corn on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shy guy

Ah, yeah, I'd forgotten what the original theory was. Killed at 12:45, then the killer hid while Dustin came in, something like that?

Also if you really wanna find either forum you can just google it pretty easily.

I don't have anything to add to what everyone else has said, then.

Happy Maria

I mean I guess but that'd take the fun out of it! Besides, why not go all out with the forbidden lov-friendship angle?

ASCEND

Spoiler: I’M BACK
Sorry guys, he didn’t say anything this time :(

Vesti tries to pull out some flowers for Argenta, but he misses and pulls out his taser. Then Shutter N. Corn comes back, steals it, and shoots Vesti in the face with it. Then he’s arrested for being a butt and dies in prison rip

Press: Statement 2

“You ‘forgot?’” Vesti says, “But didn’t you refill her IV at the same time everyday?” “W- Well, yeah…” Argenta replies. “B- But, uh… I have to perform a bunch of check-ups too, so refilling the IV just sorta slipped my mind.” Vesti asks, “But don’t you do those check-ups everyday too?” Argenta says, “W- Well, Sammy was there too, so I had to keep an eye on him, y’know? Make sure he didn’t… I dunno, steal anything?” Vesti continues, “…But didn’t Sammy visit everyday too?” Argenta mumbles, “Uhh… Well…” Before she can say anything else, Lita interjects, “Vesti! Stop harassing the witness!” Vesti shouts, “What?! I’m not harassing anybody!” Lita wags her finger disapprovingly and says, “Well by denying your harassment of the witness, you’re harassing me! Whaddaya think of that?” Vesti mumbles, “I think this conversation is over now…”

Present: Sammy’s Phone: Statement 2

Vesti sighs, shaking his head, and says, “Argenta, why’d you have to lie to me?” “Wh- What? I d- didn’t lie about a- anything!” Argenta replies unconvincingly. “Really? Because I know someone with testimony and evidence that would prove otherwise. That person is Sammy Tose, and the evidence is his cell phone!” Without looking away from his game, Percy points at Vesti and says, “I told you.” Ignoring him, Argenta says, “His cell phone? …Wh- What does that have to do with… a- anything…” “It’s not about the cell phone; it’s about what happened to it.” Vesti explains, “Sammy told us that something was spilled on it, which caused it to short circuit. The phone’s screen froze, and leaving the clock at ‘12:04 PM.’ That means something was spilled on Sammy’s phone while you were in Cammy’s hospital room with him… and the only thing in that room that could have caused a phone to short-circuit was the IV liquid. Argenta, that proves that you must have been doing something with the IV fluid at 12, so there’s no way you simply forgot about it!” Argenta’s glances all around the room, looking panicked. “O- Oh, well… M- Maybe I did spill the IV fluid when I was trying to refill it. What difference does it make?” Percy, apparently done with being left out, adds, “It means that if you filled the IV bag at 12:00 like you said you did, then the fluid that drained out of it corroborates a time of death during the period in which you were at the crime scene… and it means that you lied during the investigation to hide this fact… I don’t have to spell it out any further than that, do I?” Argenta shouts, “N- No! Th- That’s wrong! I- I…”

Vesti shouts, “Argenta, I truly believe that you’re not the killer! I believe there’s some innocent reason that you’re lying about all this. But I need you to explain yourself!” Argenta looks away and mumbles, “I- I didn’t kill anyone… Y- You’ve gotta believe me!” “Why should we believe you when you’ve been lying all day?” Percy says, “This is just pathetic… Own up to your crimes already!” Vesti adds, “Argenta, whatever this is, it’s not worth getting arrested over!” Argenta trembles as she looks at the floor, eyes tightly shut. She mumbles, “I… I’m s- sorry, Vesti… I c- can’t.” Vesti shakes his head and says, “Well, I won’t stand for that!”

Present: Police Badge

The world around Vesti fades away, replaced with a light orange void. The only thing he can see is Argenta twitching uncomfortably, with two police badges floating in front of her. He’s the only one who can see any of that though; don’t believe the lies of my younger self. Vesti shouts, “Alright… Argenta, you’re hiding something, and I intend to figure out what. So, I have a few questions for you…” Argenta says, “Qu- Questions?” “Don’t worry, they’re simple questions,” Vesti mumbles, “…but perhaps their answers can lead to a complex truth… Now, let’s begin!”

Interrogation: Argenta’s Secret

Questions:
Why’d you spill the IV fluid?
When did you change Cammy’s IVs?
How long was the IV fluid really leaking?
What was Sammy Tose up to?
Wanna go out for some coffee after this?

Prestige: 95%

Evidence: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=1386434#p1386434
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

I'll leave the obvious question for the obvious questioner.

So, What was Sammy Tose up to?

Gettin' Old!

COFFEE! COFFEE! IT'S BEEN PROMISED FOR SO LONG! JUST TO SET HER AT EASE! IF THERE'S A FUTURE FOR COFFEE IT MEANS SHE'S NOT GETTING ARRESTED IN THE FUTURE!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Sleeping is my life.

Ask Agrenta how long was the IV drip really leaking.

Happy Maria

Rip Shitter Shutter N. Corn. Sorry for ruining your moment there Pierre

Let's at least try to calm her down. Ask about what Sammy was up to.

Edit: Shoot darn it Kami stop stealing all the good ones

Ask her why she spilt the IV fluid.

Also this is hilarious

Quote:
“Don’t worry, they’re simple questions,” Vesti mumbles, “…but perhaps their answers can lead to a complex truth… Now, let’s begin!”

COMPLEX TRUTH

I'm sorry but I just had to. Somehow that line has become even dumber after finishing that game.

ASCEND

SC bro I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about

Spoiler: I hate Mondays. *laugh track*
OshaliteX2 wrote:
I. SHIP. IT.

also I think I super zoned out last update, so much I didn't know I was supposed to reply to it

Vesti: Ask what ol' Ka-Zammy Tose was doing and then ACTIVATE MAXIMUM SUAVE FLIRT MODE.

@ Southern Corn: Ooh, I do enjoy a good praise-song! I kindly thank thee, being of ye outer realms. But Planet says he was "too lazy" to format your link. Suspicious. How should I rebel?

What was Sammy Tose up to?

Hoping to calm Argenta down first with a less accusatory question, Vesti asks, “Argenta… While you were in Cammy’s room together, what was Sammy Tose up to? Did he do anything suspicious?” Argenta seems relieved that the question isn’t about her. She explains, “Hmm… Well… He didn’t really do anything, I guess. He tried to stay out of the way… and, uh… just sat on that stool and read some book to Cammy, like usual.” “Interesting…” Vesti says, “But you forgot one detail… Which book was it?” “What? How should I know?” Argenta replies, “I wasn’t listening!” She looks up thoughtfully for a bit and adds, “Though, thinking back… It sounded like some kinda mystery… thriller… thing. But, uh… honestly, I don’t think the novel’s genre is really, well… important.” (Perhaps not… but what about everything else she said? Does that hold up?)
Will you present evidence?

How long was the IV fluid really leaking?

“Argenta, tell me the truth,” Vesti says. “How much IV fluid really leaked from the bag?” “Uhh…” Argenta looks around indecisively. “About… forty-five minutes worth…” “Oh, come on,” Vesti says, “We both know that’s not true. You admitted earlier that you were lying!” “W- Well… Well…” Argenta says. “M- Maybe I did the math wrong, and it was actually forty-five! O- Or maybe I didn’t measure at the meniscus! Or maybe I was actually lying about lying! Y- Yeah, it was a double lie! That’s it!” (Obviously all these possibilities are highly unlikely. Perhaps she’ll admit to lying if I present some irrefutable evidence!)

Why’d you spill the IV fluid?

Vesti asks, “So, why’d you spill that IV fluid, anyway?” “Well, I mean… I didn’t have a reason to!” Argenta explains, “I had just switched the two IV bags and I was taking the old one out when I tr- tripped and… basically slammed it onto Sammy as he was walking out the door.” “…And that’s when Sammy’s phone short-circuited…” Vesti mumbles. “Yeah…” Argenta replies, “But it wasn’t intentional or anything!” (Hmm… That seems reasonable… but is there any evidence that refutes it?)

Wanna go out for some coffee after this?

“Argenta, I know this is a weird time for this, but…” Vesti hesitantly says. “…You wanna go out and get some coffee some time after this?” “Wh- What?” Argenta responds, surprised. From far off in the distance, Vesti swears he hears Percy make a rude comment at his expense, but he ignores him. Eventually, Argenta says, “W- Well… I’d like to, but it s- seems like this whole thing is gonna end poorly for me… Why are you even asking that now?” Vesti smiles and explains, “Because… You gotta focus on that coffee! I’m gonna make sure you don’t go to jail so we can get that coffee, but you’ve gotta help out too! You’ve gotta tell me the truth!” Argenta sighs and looks away again. “I- It’s not that simple, Vesti… I’m sorry…”

Questions:
When did you change Cammy’s IVs?

Gettin' Old!

Hrm

I feel the problem might be in the timing. Sammy's phone locked up at 12:04pm but they only arrived at 12pm and Argenta says he was leaving when it happened.

That's a REALLY short amount of time to spend with your wife, especially if you are reading a book to her. If that sits well then present the phone at that point.

Otherwise ask about the time she changed the IV, that could reveal some inconsistencies with the time on the phone as well.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Shy guy

That makes sense to me.

So, nothing to really add.

Sleeping is my life.

If Sammy was sitting on the wooden stool, the one that he uses when visiting the victim... Then why was the wooden stool knocked over? Something must have happened for the stool to get knocked over.

Happy Maria

I think everyone else has pointed out the inconsistencies so far so I'm just gonna sit back and shitpost

@PB Don't worry yerself, laddie. It's nawt a reference that yew'd be gettin', eh?

@Oshalite AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Code:
http://forums.court-records.net/index.php

If he deletes this then you can rebel eh?

ASCEND

You have a point, Hanzo, but just wait a little bit on that one.

Spoiler: It’s cold here :(
R.I.P.

Present: Sammy’s Phone

“That seems a little strange…” Vesti says, “Sammy came all the way there to read a book to his wife… and then left after only four minutes?” “Oh, uhh…” Argenta rubs the back of her head in confusion. “…I must have misremembered that. He didn’t actually leave for another four or five minutes. …I actually don’t know why he came over to where I was. Maybe the heart monitor was in his way or something?” “Perhaps…” Vesti replies, “…But driving all the way to the hospital only to leave after ten minutes is still pretty weird.” “Yeah, I did think it was a little strange that he was leaving that early…” Argenta says, “But he usually only stuck around for twenty of thirty minutes anyway. Apparently, since he always came during his lunch break, he didn’t have much time before he had to head back to work.” Vesti mumbles, “That still seems a little odd, but I suppose it makes sense…” (Either way, it doesn’t look like she’s lying here. I don’t think what Sammy was up to has anything to do with what Argenta’s hiding… She doesn’t have any reason to protect him, anyway.)

{{Yeah sorry guys that was mostly me being dumb. Sammy and Argenta left the room at the same time.}}

When did you change Cammy’s IV’s?

Vesti asks, “So, when did you change Cammy’s IVs?” Argenta says, “Uhh… I had to come back to change it because I forgo-” “Nope,” Vesti replies. “I already proved you didn’t ‘forget’ with Sammy’s phone, remember? Unless you want us to go run tests to prove it definitively?” “No, I’m sorry…” Argenta replies, “What a- actually happened was… When I went to switch the IV bags, I b- broke both of them… S- So I had to quickly leave and get another bag… but I still refilled it at around the same time!” Vesti glares skeptically at Argenta. “Hmmmm…” (I suppose that’s possible… unless the evidence disagrees with it?)

Questions:
No more questions!

Happy Maria

AAAAH SURPRISE UPDATE

Uh…sorry if I'm getting this wrong (I was just about to go to sleep before I saw this) but the answer should be in the Security Footage, right? Because…Argenta wasn't seen leaving without Sammy till then? I think? Idk man, I just want to get this entire business with the footage and IV fluid outta the way because this is starting to make my head hurt.

Shy guy

If I'm understanding right, Argenta is saying she quickly left the room while Sammy was in there? But the security footage disagrees with that.

Er, so yeah, what SC said.

Gettin' Old!

Better than my argument which was to present the surgical scrubs and say "You are a doctor! How could you make such silly mistakes while doing a routine check up. TWICE! There must have been something suspicious going on at the same time! I bet Sammy was murdering his wife right?!"

Yeah don't say that
Made by Chesu+Zombee

ASCEND

Here’s a hint, SC. Don’t think too hard about the IV fluid, because I didn’t.

Spoiler: They keep cancelling school halp
OSH PLS COME HOME

Present: Security Footage

“Wait, that doesn’t make any sense!” Vesti shouts, “If you had left and come back with another IV bag, the cameras would’ve seen you. But the cameras don’t show you leaving until Sammy Tose did, long after the spill. Not only that, but when you came back at 12:25, you weren’t carrying anything!” “Oh… right,” Argenta mumbles, “Well, uh… maybe I didn’t show up on the footage cause I climbed down behind the hospital sign!” “Oh, don’t be ridiculous!” Vesti says, “Come on, Argenta. You might as well just admit it. All the evidence points to you refilling that IV bag around 12:00, when you were supposed to!” Argenta shouts, “A- Alright, alright. Fine, I refilled Cammy’s IV bag at 12:00. Everything went smoothly! Okay?” “Thank you,” Vesti replies. (That’s only half of the puzzle, though… I still need to confirm one more detail with her.)
CLUE: Argenta filled the IV bag at 12:00 PM

Questions:
No more questions!

Clues:
Argenta filled the IV bag at 12:00 PM.

Shy guy

Well, if she refilled the bag at 12:00 we go back to our original problem. How much fluid drained from the bag? If it's around 30 minutes as everyone keeps saying, then that puts Argenta at the scene when Cammy died. Is that an objection to point out here?

Sleeping is my life.

The IV Bag? If it's not that, then I don't know.

Gettin' Old!

IV bag would make sense to me. Now we know that it aligns with the 30-minute mark then we can prove she is lying about the 45 minutes.

Though my gut...oh snap.

Present the watch!

If everything went smoothly with the IV change then how did Sammy's watch get splashed with IV fluid?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

ASCEND

You guys have the right idea, but you can't prove the amount of IV liquid that drained using the IV bag because Vesti can't read it himself.
If you're having problems, go back and check exactly what she said how much drained from the bag.

Also when she said 'everything went smoothly,' she just meant that she managed to fill it when she was supposed to. She just switched the almost empty bag with a full one and then dropped the old one on Sammy.
There's never gonna be in contradictions in the pre-clue text, by the way.

Shy guy

Vesti can't, but Ann can, right? She said it drained 30 minutes, which is what lead to the current autopsy report.

Gettin' Old!

I don't get it, her initial testimony was a lie and now she's admitted that it was changed at 12. That matches up with the time of death when the needle was knocked loose when about 30-35 minutes of fluid were missing. There's no inconsistencies?

Present it at her statement saying that 45 minutes of fluid were gone? I mean it's an obvious lie but I'm feeling perplexed here.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Uh huh, that seems to be the conclusion I'm getting from the evidence anyway.

I really hope this is going to be the last IV fluid/footage related contradiction though.

ASCEND

TBH Pierre I’m not sure what’s got you so confused. The point of this first part though wasn’t to get some big reveal, it was basically to get her to admit to stuff we already know.

Spoiler: Hopefully the next one will be less confusing
I think the poor guy got left behind what with all the updates lol :(

Present: Cammy’s Autopsy Report

“There’s no way you could have made a mistake about the IV fluid,” Vesti says. “After all, there was another person who ran calculations on the IV bag: Ann Istheesa, the coroner. And she reported that about thirty to thirty-five minutes of fluid had leaked from that bag. That’s the same answer that you got through your calculations! While it’s certainly possible that one of you could have been mistaken, there’s no way you both were!” “O- Okay, fine!” Argenta shouts, “I- It was about thirty-five minutes worth, and I lied about it! There were no d- double lies or mistakes or improper measurement procedures involved! Th- That’s all!” (Good… Now that she’s actually admitting stuff, I’ll be able to make some progress and learn some new information…)
CLUE: About 30-35 minutes of IV liquid drained from the bag.

{{I’m gonna go ahead and combine the two clues since we all know that’s what you have to do}}

Connect Clues 1 and 2

“Argenta, you’ve already admitted the truth about when you filled the IV bag and how long it had been draining…” Vesti says, “Now will you admit that the IV was detached while you were in the room?” “Huh?” Argenta shouts, “Wh- Why do I have to admit that?!” Vesti explains, “Percy’s already explained this whole thing several times! It only takes a little math to determine that the IV liquid stopped draining while you were alone in Cammy’s hospital room with her. Percy says that this is because you killed her, but I don’t think things are that simple! I need you to explain what really happened in that room!” “F- Fine…” Argenta mumbles, “C- Cammy’s IV bag did get detached while I was in the room with her… b- but I didn’t kill her!” “I’m sure you didn’t…” Vesti says, “But you must have done something in that room… and I intend to find out what!” (Now I should ask her about what happened while she was alone in that room with Cammy… Hopefully I’ll be able to put together the truth based on her responses.)

Interrogation: Argenta’s Secret (Part 2)

Questions:
Did anyone else ever enter the room?
What substances was Cammy administered?
Was anything out of place in the room?
What was Cammy’s status when you left?
What was the purpose of Cammy’s IV?

Shy guy

What substances was she administered? The anaesthetic in her blood (and the needle hidden under her pillow) are still very suspicious.

Gettin' Old!

Was anything out of place in the room? Still willing to bet the murder happened before her visit.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

What was Cammy's status when Argenta left? I don't think anyone entered the room when she was there based on the security footage, and I think the purpose of the IV seems pretty clear.

ASCEND

Spoiler: Oops sorry for making this update like two sentences long
OshaliteX2 wrote:
Whoa hey guys what'd I miss?
Ask the first one.

Also @ Southern Corn: I don't think that link's working. Is Planet sabotaging you?

Did anyone else ever enter the room?

Vesti asks, “Did anyone else ever enter the room while you were in there at 12:30?” Argenta replies, “No, not that I recall. I mean, if someone was trying to frame me they would have tried to avoid being seen… but I don’t think anyone could have done anything in there without me noticing.” (Yeah, that makes sense… Unless there’s evidence to suggest that someone else was in there?)

What substances was Cammy administered?

Vesti asks, “What kinda substances is Cammy usually administered?” “Uhh… Just the IV,” Argenta explains, “Her condition has been stable for a while, so we’ve haven’t needed to give her anything else recently.” “Hmm… That makes sense…” Vesti mumbles. (Unless I have evidence that she was given anything else, I shouldn’t need to touch this one.)

Was anything out of place in the room?

Vesti asks, “Was anything out of place in the room? Like, had any objects been moved or messed with?” Argenta says, “No, not that I noticed… Everything seemed fine. I mean, everything was where it was when I had left earlier, if that’s what you mean…” Vesti spends a few seconds waiting to see if she suddenly remembers something, but it doesn’t seem like that’s gonna happen. (Honestly, I was hoping to get more out of these questions… Anyway, there’s not really much here, but is there any evidence that seems to contradict it?)

What was Cammy’s status when you left?

Vesti asks, “How was Cammy when you left?” “Uhh…” Argenta replies, “She was f- fine, I guess… S- Same as usual. I mean, she was still breathing, at least.” (Another fairly reasonable answer… Do I have any evidence that suggests she’s lying?

Questions:

Shy guy

Time to present that anaesthetic in her blood, methinks. In response to what she'd been administered.

Sleeping is my life.

Presents the Wooden Stool! That was the only thing that is out of place. And Argenta would know that the stool being knocked over would means it was suspicious. How did she not notice the stool was knocked over?

Gettin' Old!

KamiPanda wrote:
Time to present that anaesthetic in her blood, methinks. In response to what she'd been administered.

+1 For this, with an accompanying stylish pose.

Got my sister watching so I can't screw up now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Add an R there, Oshalite. Then you should be here.

Anyway, ask the last question about the IV. It's pretty obvious, but might as well get it out of the way.

ASCEND

YOU SCREENWATCHIN’, SC??

Spoiler: bump

“What was Cammy’s IV for, anyway?” Vesti asks, “I don’t really know that much about medical procedures, honestly.” “Well, basically,” Argenta explains, “She was hooked up to the IV to keep her hydrated while she was comatose, since obviously she couldn’t drink or eat anything in that state. There’s also salt and some nutrients in there too, but that’s about it.” “Ah, thanks,” Vesti replies. (Obviously it would be pointless to lie about this, since it would be so easy to disprove… Perhaps I can use this information somehow?)
CLUE: The IV kept Cammy hydrated while she was comatose.

Present: Cammy’s Autopsy Report

Vesti asks, “Argenta, you said that Cammy wasn’t administered anything other than the IV, right?” “Well, yeah,” Argenta replies, confused. “…Why?” “Because when our coroner examined Cammy’s body,” Vesti explains, striking a cool pose. “She found traces of anesthesia in her bloodstream. What’s THAT all about?” “…What?” Argenta mumbles, “Why would she have been given anesthesia?” Vesti says, “I dunno. That’s what I’m asking you!” “But I don’t know either!” Argenta shouts, “I wasn’t the one who put it there! A- And there’d be no reason to give a comatose patient anesthesia anyway!” (I guess Argenta won’t be any help with this issue… Still, this anesthesia stuff is definitely suspicious, and it could be relevant. I’ll make a note of it for now.)
CLUE: Cammy was administered anesthesia at some point.

Present: Wooden Stool

“Wait,” Vesti says, “What about the stool? You said there was nothing out of place in the room, but that stool's knocked over now. Why didn’t you mention that?” “Huh?” Argenta replies, “Oh, right… Well, when I was there the stool was still upright. It must have gotten knocked down later or something. I know I didn’t touch it.” (Hmm… This stool is a really minor thing, but it could be relevant somehow. It’s probably worth making a note of, at least.)
CLUE: The stool was knocked over after Argenta’s visit with Cammy.

Questions:
No more questions!

Clues:
The IV kept Cammy hydrated while she was comatose.
Cammy was administered anesthesia at some point.
The stool was knocked over after Argenta’s visit with Cammy.

Shy guy

Might be a stretch, but, anaesthesia and the stool being knocked over makes it sound like Cammy struggled at the scene. Especially as we know no-one else could have entered the room other than via the window, no sense in two people entering through the window only to fight each other.

Happy Maria

You play dirty Planet, I do too.

Anyway, yep, what Kami said. Though I personally think it makes sense.
Page 14 of 22 [ 880 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus