Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Layton's Mystery Agency: First Trailer, Airs 4/8Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

After announcing a rough airdate of "April" a few weeks back, Level-5 has formally announced that Layton's Mystery Agency: Kat's Puzzle-Solving Files will start airing on April 8th, 2018 in Japan!

To commemorate the announcement, the first trailer for the show has been released. Check it out here - subs will be added a little later.

Still no official word on English subs or dubs yet, but let us know if you hear anything!

Don't forget - the deadline for the 2018 Original Character Contest is February 28th!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Layton's Mystery Agency: First Trailer, Airs 4/8Topic%20Title

A New Chapter of Trials!

Huh, I wonder if this will be like Eternal Diva and be somewhat plot relevant to the series as a whole, seeing as Layton is there. I'm hoping Crunchyroll will stream this show like they did with the AA anime and also that I will like this show more than Katrielle's video game excursion. I want the Layton series to succeed, I really do, so I hope this will be a step in a better direction!
Eureka!

Happy Maria

Same, wasn't at big a fan of MJ myself so here's hoping that this will be an improvement!

Though I'm surprised they're making an anime out of this instead of another game.

ZAWA ZAWA

I was thinking this was going to be like Eternal Diva and be plot relevant but not completely necessary (like how you could still play all the Layton games and not watch Eternal Diva and not really miss anything really integral), but considering that this is going to be 50 episodes, if any anime site is accurate to go by; and the fact that Hershel appears in the trailer, this almost seems to be a conclusion.

Which is really weird, as that would make the game a long commercial for the anime, when usually many anime adaptations are just giant commercials for their source material. Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe Hershel just showed up in the trailer as a tease and is only going to be in the anime as a dream sequence or something. But still, 50 episodes is a lot. It will be airing for an entire year if that's true.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes