Page 15 of 21[ 808 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next

Re: Nonary Game 6- The Quest for AB: Voting PhaseTopic%20Title

"Very well. Then I'll vote for Gemini's plan:"

Them Door: Trix, Leeloo, and Sette

Me Door: Unity, Gemini, Ben, and K-9

"Hopefully everyone finds this plan judicious and serviceable."

[I have fixed the issue that SC mentions below]

Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Sun May 13, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

[Correction, Me and Them should be swapped for Gemini's plan.]

Shy guy

Ben shrugged. "Boss-man? Any alternatives this time?"

hi

K-9 sighs. "I'd prefer it if I could keep watch over Ben and Sette together, but I think they might be better off separate." He turns to Trix and Leeloo. "If he acts suspiciously in there, tell me."

Vote: Gemini's plan

Shy guy

"Me? Suspicious? I ain't been suspicious this whole game!" Ben declared innocently. " 'f anythin' I've been bendin' over backwards tryin' to help ya... see where that got me..."

Vote: Gemini's plan

Happy Maria

[To facilitate proper discussion, phase change is extended by a day.]

Gettin' Old!

"He's talking about Sette Ben, you are going with K-9." Jacob said nodding to Sette and Leeloo.

"I'm fine with this, I vote for Gemini's plan."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Shy guy

"You mean K-9 wants to keep watch over me fer a different reason?" Ben said, blushing. "Aw sucks boss-man, I didn't know ya felt that way 'bout me."

hi

"I'm watching you because you're a known criminal! How dense can you possibly be?" K-9 snaps. "And who's to say you aren't helping us for your own personal gain? Perhaps you're a Sub-Zero, or maybe even Zero himself. Until I find absolute proof you weren't involved, you and Sette are the most suspicious."

Shy guy

"Aww, boss-man, how could ya play with me feeling's like that..."

"Though I gotta say, I can't agree with your thinkin'. You knew who me an' Sette were. A game like this takes resources, time, effort - you think we had any o' that to spare?" Ben asked. " 'sides, you've seen the odds stacked against Sette. Seems pretty clear to be he was brought here ta be punished. Guys like us have no reason to hold a thing like this, we've no motive."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"This plan works for me. I do not have issues with it."

Vote: Gemini's Plan

ASCEND

Sette seems slightly concerned about the plan but eventually sighs and mumbles, "Fine, not like I got any better ideas..."

Vote: Gemini's Plan
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Hm... It seems most of us feel fairly comfortable with this decision."

"I wonder... I have been reflecting on the room denominations. Thus far, it seems as though each room name, like 'rest' for example, has been a rather oblique way of chronicling the contents of each room. In the rest example, the room was the sleeping quarters."

"I bring this up because it is quite interesting to see the names 'me' and 'them.' I would believe that those are a part of Zero's game. Perhaps Zero is implying he is behind the 'me' door. I do not understand how this could be the case, but it would make sense to me. The 'them' door would then be from Zero's perspective as well, perhaps denoting the rest of us."

Gettin' Old!

Jacob gestured to the doors "but how would that make any sense though? Zero couldn't have known what their SC would be by this point. They couldn't guarantee they'd go through the right door."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Shy guy

"Jim said he was in some kinda quantum computer. Mebbe 'Me' means that? 'f we think of the doors as from his perspective." Ben said. "As fer 'Them'... well, we still ain't figured out what the deal was with Pod A. Who's to say there ain't other people here too?"

ASCEND

"Either way, both of these doors sound like pretty dreadful places," Sette remarks. "At least if the Bookworm's in that 'Me' door, we could maybe beat the crap out of him."
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Ahh, well the bookworm in the me' door would make sense. That computer does have to be somewhere, doesn't it."

"I was just thinking that it would make sense if that room would have something to do with Zero, like the sleeping quarters had to do with Ben."

Shy guy

"With Lukas? I already told ya, somethin's fishy with that." Ben said. "None o' my research lines up with what you found. An' I have research. You have documents written up by a cartoon worm."

"Well sure! Of course! But whether it's true or not is immaterial. Your great great grandfather was heavily featured in the story of that room, and perhaps Zero will tell us the story of himself in the room we are about to enter."

"Though, if I may ask before we have to split up, did anyone have any thoughts as to who Zero is? They may be the only person standing between us and freedom. Now that we've played the last major AB game, it would be good to know who we can trust."

Unity says this as matter-of-factly as she can, but you can sense her judiciousness with which she decides to introduce it. She nervously brushes dirt of her clothes.

"It would just be wise to maybe talk about it here, where we are relatively safe."

Gettin' Old!

Jacob tensed up as they talked about the possibility of the "Me" room containing a computer with the AI. "Well if that room does have tech in it then you had best let me in there then. I might be able to crack something in there?" He suggested.

"As for Zero...well Settes the only one with his full memory so unless it's him it's fair to say Zero wiped their own memory too so it could be anyone." He tossed things around in his head for a bit "Nah there's too much I don't know about many of you to really make a judgement."
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"That is true, I suppose. Zero is perhaps currently unable to understand their position in the game. But they may still have incentive to hurt us, right? Even without their memories of being Zero. Additionally, we've had people remember events as we have read articles or seen certain things. We are going through a set of doors that are likely to remind Zero who they are. Which means perhaps this is our last chance to discuss it in our innocence."

Happy Maria

[Whoops, some stuff came up, so I'll have to extend the phase by 6 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience, everybody.]

Shy guy

Ben considered Trix's room proposal blankly for a short while. "Makes sense to me, Trix my man." He eventually said. " 's only a theory, but, a theory's more than we'd otherwise have. Can't think of a reason not to let ya go to the Me door, so may as well do it that way."

"As fer Zero... well... I'm certain it's not Sette-dude, or boss-man. Stories don't line up with motivations 'bout holding a game like this. An' obviously I'm sure it's not me, but, I've already talked 'bout that, nothin' more to add."

"So uhh... we reconsidering the groups fer the doors? Trix can swap out fer anyone 'cept doc."

"Well I think we should probably just swap Trix for Gemini here, let's hurry up and change gears if we want to get Trix in our door."

Unvote: Gemini's Plan

Vote: Trix's Plan, which is Gemini's plan but Trix and Gemini switch places

Shy guy

Vote: Trix's Plan

ASCEND

Vote: Tricky Trix's Plan

No other way than to make this mistake.

Vote: Trix's Plan
Re: Nonary Game 6- The Quest for AB: Room PhaseTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

"Alright then! If you've all decided on this, then it's time to get going to your rooms!"

The players all assemble by the two doors. They put their hands on the devices and the doors open. They all step in, doors closing after them. This seems to be their last chance to escape. Will they really be able to do so? Still so many questions remain- who is Zero? Who are the Sub-Zeros, if there are multiple? Who is this mysterious serial killer? Why were they brought to this facility? Yet, the only choice they have is to investigate what lies behind these doors… 'Me', and 'Them'.

[Please check your QTs for your rooms. Phase Change occurs in 4 days after this message.]

[Post-Game Edit: The rooms:

7. Library + Director's Office: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/M3ZqKLX9Ukeb
8. Oubliette: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/kdbesi9vFSt ]

Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

[To give everyone more time to finish their rooms, Phase Change is delayed by 66 hours. The extra 18 hours are due to the fact I won't be available in 48 hours, and for general convenience.]

Happy Maria

[By the way, something very important just popped up which I was unfortunately not able to predict, so I should inform you all that from tomorrow till the 27th, I shall not be available here from 12:00 AM EST to about 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM EST. Please make Not of this, as I will not be able to perform my activities as GM during this time. Due to this sudden revelation, Phase Change has been delayed by 6 hours as well. My sincerest apologies to everybody.]

Happy Maria

[Well, I'll be going out in a bit soon and will be a little bit busy. As such, Phase Change is delayed by 24 hours. This will be the last extension.]
Re: Nonary Game 6- The Quest for AB: Discussion PhaseTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

In the main hall, the pod room door opens, and 4 people come out. They're the people who went into the Me door- Unity, Trix, Ben and K-9. They stand in front of the room, looking puzzled. At the same time, the mural on the floor of the main hall opens somewhat like a trapdoor, and the 3 other remaining players crawl out- Gemini, Sette and Leeloo. They start to stand up and take in their surroundings. It seems that they're all okay, but they still appear nervous. The cause of this is apparent- the exit door. Their only available exit, standing in front of them...and this is their last chance to use it. At most, 2 people can escape now- if even possible. After this...who even knows what will happen to them?

[Discussion Phase starts now. Phase Change occurs in 48 hours. You can use this phase to escape if possible as well.]

"So there was a trapdoor from the director's office to the podroom..."

Unity looks nervously around herself.

"So is that it then? Am I the only one who can make it out of here? What a disappointing final round!"

Gettin' Old!

Relief washed over Jacobs face as he moved over to give Gemini a hug.

"Hah, I'm happy to see you. After that 'kill rule' went up I was starting to get worried." He released Gemini before looking over her team in general. "So what did you find?"
Made by Chesu+Zombee

ASCEND

"We were in a place that looked kinda like a prison with four cells... but there wasn't much there except this book."

Sette pulls out a small book and continues, "It looked like it was a list of everyone that had worked at this base back in the day. It was mostly just a bunch of German and Japanese soldiers, but there was Japanese guy whose image was circled in red... and I swear he looked kinda like Abbot. It might be just a coincidence though, since he apparently died while protecting the base, and his body wasn't recovered. But since he was circled, he's probably important somehow..."

"Apparently, his name was 'Takeru Korida'..."

Shy guy

"Takeru Korida... I don't know Jack about that name." Ben said regretfully. "My research into this base was pretty specific, I didn't much care for other details. Who'd 'a thought it'd turn out to have been useful..."

"Ah, well we received a lot of information in our room as well. We know that this place is in the Antarctic, and that it is where Quarter was doing research. We are not sure what exactly her research was on, but perhaps it was on something called "espers," who during times of danger or epiphany, are able to use psychic powers, which might have something to do with the dangers of this game."

Unity watches the exit door anxiously.

"Anyway... That's all I have to say about that, really."

Gettin' Old!

Jacob nodded "Yeah it'll be time for you to go soon." he said holding out a baseball bat he'd picked up in the other room "You should take this in case things go south out there." he said to Unity.

"Ben also got to see some kind of vision, but he says that the worm won't let him tell anyone on pain of death." he sighed.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Shy guy

"We also found out that doc sent the girlie over ta Claudia, who'd said she'd wanted an assistant." Ben said. " 'pparently Leeloo's a prodigy, one o' the best in her field. Mean anythin' to ya?" He asked Leeloo. "Dunno if you actually reached her or what, but mebbe you can tell us more about her research here."

"Oh! An' we also found this ol' DVD o' yours." He added, holding up a copy of the Emoji Movie. "Sure brings back mem'ries, this does."

Gettin' Old!

Jacob shuddered and gave Leeloo a look of profound disappointment at the mention of the Emoji Movie.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 15 of 21 [ 808 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus