Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart

Page 1 of 8[ 309 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

DokenMaster's Hand-drawn Manga and ArtTopic%20Title

They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.

Yeah... I told some others that I needed to get their permission to use the characters in my manga. This is why. I have decided on using an idea that involves the use of certain characters from Court-Records in order to make storyline that can bond both the actual Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice characters and our Original Characters in a universal plot to see what I can think of. The style that I use is based on what will be happening given each character is given his or her own story that will eventually tie in with everyone else's making it a story that doesn't exactly involve completely random comedy or comedy in heavy amounts. I am making something serious for once... I think. I will be making Omake in the future, so I hope you like the cover art for now.
PS: To some of you, do not expect to show up in the first chapter. I need to get the plot done for it first.

Note regarding that: Yeah... To be honest, I was going to call it Court Records U or something of the like, it'll be named when it comes up... I think. But nonetheless, sorry about that, Ami! It was an idea I was considering because of the fact that we all did indeed meet here in CR. So I decided: Why the hell not? I'll make us college classmates somehow!

Cast:
Keisuke Takazato (Only person alive who works on both sides of the court as a defense attorney and prosecutor. Well-known in the law and speedster worlds. Rumored to be a legendary racer known as the Black Pressure, his identity anywhere is questionable due to his mysterious nature. If he does something, he does it right.)
Ryo Shinzou (Private Investigator who is part of Keisuke's racing group, called the Midnight Pressure. Only person who knows the fact that Keisuke is indeed the Black Pressure. Has a knack for finding business for Keisuke on the spot.)
Regal Takazato (Chief of Police. Also Keisuke's father. Taught Keisuke everything he knows. He is the only person who knows when his cases are beforehand.)
PS: I've gotten permission for the following characters:
Tajiri Ami (An Attorney other than KT who has faced the PW/AJ prosecutors and deliberately maimed Payne's pride and shattered his ego upon first meet.)
Eagle Skye (The inquisitive yet cautious youth who rivals Gustice in just about everything except interrogation.(Note: he is the detective in the series) That he excels at farther than anyone else.)
Aviv Hazan (Rock Star who knows KT from high school. Didn't go to CR University, but does know about Keisuke's Reputation as a soldier of both sides of the court.)
Kai Crimson (An attorney from a foreign nation. She is rather shy, but when things go down in court, she steps up. Currently Studying under Keisuke Takazato.)
G. Gustice (Youngest character in the series. Also the most mature and mysterious as to what real motive he has to being an attorney.)
Sierra Arroyo (Attorney who specializes in grilling witnesses and her own clients. Gets a major kick out of pissing Keisuke off.)
Saori Shinjiro (Kai's assistant. Rather worried about the burgers that somehow come to life in her presence, she goes everywhere with her, making sure she doesn't freak out. She is also specialized in perceiving liars. She studies law and interrogation under KT.)
Alex Trugh (Defense Attorney who had at numerous instances fought with KT as both ally and rival during investigations of mafia-related crimes. Only person who has fought against him and not gotten injured... enough to matter.)
Ghaleon Von Karma (Genius of a Defense Attorney. Like KT and Ami, he has tormented Payne quite horribly during his first case. Unlike the two, he is rather serious all the time, but has a good heart. He still takes after Manfred in the sense that he can mock you in five different languages and you still won't notice till after.)

And an extra special thanks to the people of C6 for allowing me to use their awesome jokes in my omake. (Once the omake with them IN IT come out.)

By sprite owner:
Lord Nathaniel (Nathaniel's character is still under some construction, yet I already have a small idea on how to do it. What kinda person he is still undetermined...)
Suihou (Currently Keisuke's assistant and maid in the office. She does things to the letter and has a habit of perfection although she never shows emotions toward her actions. However, if KT wants her to go undercover, she does so without a word of rebuttal, considering she used to do that in a former job as assassin.)
By request:
Tooth_Paste_Kisses (Gustice's wife at the time. She married early at the age of 21.)
MikeMeekinsFan (Aviv's assistant and girlfriend. Apparently, the two have been together since high school according to Aviv. Keisuke still contradicts that.)

I need moar. Help this creativity-starved idiot make moar! Moar characters I can use, moar manga can be made!
Note: I can probably stick most of you on the first chapter. I think I already got the idea on how.

I'll have an Extras section for pilot manga/omake. If anyone wants to contribute link me to the comic strip, and I'll put it as either omake or canon manga. Let's make this where everyone can help. That way, it may allow us to sharpen our creativity in order to allow us to make a better comic in general.
Or you can call me lazy. Either way, it's cool. :javado:

Side Stories: (AKA: Stories that will be regarded as such until I link each one from earlier made to later made.)
A note on the Side Stories. I am putting a couple more side stories to Turnabout Legends. So they'll be labeled as Turnabout Legends: (insert title here.). Thank you for reading.

Turnabout Legends: Steel Crow
Explanation: It's my idea of putting Iron Man and King of Fighters, then smashing them together to form the Steel Crow. You can tell when looking at how KT looks under the suit and in casual clothing... of course that wasn't exactly what I'd have kept it at. Terry owns, but I still would bet my money on someone who hits more like a brick.
First Page
On the Second Page, try to scope out the traits of the characters listed in the Characters Used column, it should be fairly visible.
Second Page
Third Page

(SC will remain a side story as of now.)

Turnabout Legends: Access To Apocalypse (Currently Under Construction. Possible release: Fall Semester) In order to put an end to the Across the Legends: Turnabout Legends series, I just want to flat out cause chaos in my own manga, thus making it a rather strange twist in things. Main character will change, and things will be much more different. All I will say in order to not spoil things is that time will be ripped a new one along with space.
Cover Art: Cover Page (A note. The Main Character is a fusion of Ragna the Bloodedge and Sol Badguy. Keep that in mind.)

Extras (Canon Manga):
Pilot First Page
Sorry about that, Skye. I didn't think this to be a good start for the manga, the transition didn't work out according to my plan.
School. Where rivalries begin. I have high regards towards Ghaleon Von Karma's character and thus decided to put the easy going yet cool Keisuke rivals to the tough resolved and serious Ghaleon. Let's see how that unfolds...

Extras (Side Stories):
Steel Crow & Silver Maiden
Possible New Plot Twist...?

Extra Artwork:
Fighting God Keisuke
Sketch for MikeMeekinsFan
Universal Role Play character. This is to be used as a brief description of my character in the Role Play threads that involve using the whole badass thing. Keep that in mind.
Three Generations of Blood Savior Take a look. The Blood Savior has three generations as of now. But who is the third...? (Also note that I made them in their "Blood Messiah" mode. I'll explain it later when I've introduced Access to Apocalypse's first page.)
Kai x Keisuke/Seigi x Kurenai (double pairing... or could it be past and future?)
Many Smiles of Seigi

Omake:
Wrong end of the SHOOPDOKEN
Aviv, this is a way of saying: Inspiration comes from randomness.
Burritos. Never safe.
I figured I'd have Arc System's two main characters get owned at the same time. While eating burritos.

Fanart:

Fan Art wrote:
Spoiler: Tajiri Ami
"You are late, Takazato!"

Spoiler: Tuesday
ImageTPK's OC by none other than Tuesday herself.

A thanks to all:
Guys, it's been awesome that you all have been keeping up so far. I'm honored that you even bother to look at my stuffs without being negative on it. Like I said before, Constructive Criticism is greatly appreciated. And I might be doing some pairing arts for the manga. Any suggestions with the characters so far?

Want to see more of my art? Older stuff and the whatnot lie here: Hadou's DeviantArt

UPDATES:
5/22/08 - Sprite request issued in the sprites thread. Check it out sometime.
5/29/08 - Currently issuing two pieces now. Whether they are part of the canon manga or the side story is up to me. Also: One of the two pieces issued during issuing periods could also either be Omake or Extra Artwork. Feel free to browse them sometime. Fan art will be posted upon reception.
6/2/08 - I am still in need of someone to sprite KT. Any takers can post here: Good Old Hadou's Search For A Sprite
6/7/08 - Spriting Contest: Whoever makes the best sprite/sprite sheet (whichever) gets to request a drawing of any of the characters of the manga, even their own OC. The character in mind is the main character, Keisuke Takazato. Editing as is follows:
Cross instead of G (see manga cover), Black hair, plain black shirt (keep the style), black sunglasses
I eagerly await to see who can oust the rest, good luck!
6/10/08 - Sprite contest rules posted in response to a question from Ghaleon Von Karma.
Rules:
Check the Manga's first chapter cover art. That will be your reference for the time being. Also: To those spriting HoboZato, front/side sprites will be requested, same with the standard version.
You may make any type of variation you wish. Whether it's styled after a fighting game, or whatever. Doesn't matter as long as it fits the criteria.
I will be evaluating every sprite made in case I see a bit of oddities (meaning errors in certain sprites)
Facial expressions are as you choose. If you want to make him look (expression-wise) like Phoenix or Edgeworth, it's all up to you.

Color Schemes:
Standard: black shirt, black hair, slightly tanned skin (Klavi-style, making things easier), sunglasses color is up to you.
Hobo: gray sweater, black strokes, black beanie with a CR button (see how Ami's hat is drawn in the manga) CR button colors are your choice. Choose wisely for your choices, they will affect my judgment.
All other variations: Be creative. But do not forget to at least keep a similarity in the hair, because it won't be as simple to tell. (But you may make it like Adelheid's. Actually, it's suggested.)

Good luck, and godspeed to the lot of you!
And a boot to the head.
PS: I am currently thinking of a deadline. Meaning every one of you has plenty time till further notice. I will gladly acknowledge efforts put into the sprites such as: animations, sheets. There is no minimum requirement besides a selected pose. I will not ask much of everyone because everyone has their own agendas and I wish not to interfere.
If you are interested, PM me, thank you.
6/15/08 - Sklarvv has resized and darkened some of the pages. 1-5 have already been done. Give her some <3. Also: I am looking for staff members to help me out here. I could use whatever help I can get, lolz
7/1/08 - I will be at Anime Expo and will not be active for 5 days. Please keep that in mind, okay?
7/8/08 - I am back and have been inspired to make a new story. Watch for transitions and keep a close eye out. I'll make attempts to link the stories together eventually, and I want you all to watch out for them. It may make things more interesting than beating up Payne simply because he's annoying.
Also: I may not post more stuff until the Fall Semester, so there'll be more updates for the Steel Crow/Access To Apocalypse stories. But chances are, I'll wind up working on Turnabout Legends just to make sure the stories link as well as I intend them to.
1/19/09 - Manga Reset. Staff needed. HALP
Image Father of XDGummyDX

Last edited by DokenMaster on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 76 times in total.
Re: DokenMan's Hand-drawn MangaTopic%20Title

...Hopefully someday... xD

Pretty awesome.
Nice to have some (more) manga drawers.
Exspecially when they are good in the job ^_^
ImageImageImageImage

Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.

OH GAWD IM HOT

THE DEFENSE IS IN LOVE!

HOLY SHIT, YOU MADE AVIV LOOK SEXY(ER)!!
I WANT CHAPTER 1 NAW
I love my Azzy <3

Aviv... looks like I need to add another character. Got a sprite, Gikon?

Uh, no, she doesnt. ^_^;;
I'll make one when i get the time...

Ooooooh, Mememememememememe!
....please? ^_^;
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com

It sounds really interesting so far and I'm seeing forward to the next chapters. Also, if you need a few more characters, I'd gladly sign up with my OC, shown in the signature.

I need the sprites for reference.
Suihou: Is your OC named Irae by any chance?
Nathaniel: Chances are, I'll be sticking every character in some way in the first chapter. Manga standards are usually around 20-30 pages, so I'll have enough time. I'll post page by page.
Thanks for giving me permission to use your characters. Only thing is personalities and I'm set. I'll wind up improvising, though.
(Also, Suihou: Should I really trust your OC with serving the main character wine...?)

If you need my Sprite for reference, they're Here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7881

Also, Just remember one thing- He is Painfully Shy. Do what you wish from there. ^_^
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com

DokenMan wrote:
I need the sprites for reference.
Suihou: Is your OC named Irae by any chance?

Wow, you've got a good memory! :3 Yes, her name's Irae.

Spoiler: Reference pics

Oh, and a special note: Irae's very submissive, the servant type. ;3

DokenMan wrote:
(Also, Suihou: Should I really trust your OC with serving the main character wine...?)

...Well... She adds poison only if that's specially requested... XD

a lucky shot really, Sui-chan.
Reason being that I found you on I think Aviv's Sprite Thread.
Thanks for the reference pictuars. I plan to introduce maybe 6 characters in the first chapter if not have them mentioned at least once.

^_^
Hows it coming along? can i see your progress?

The Triumphant Return

Can I sign up? You can see my OC here.
The last one, the one in my sig.
His name is Emiga, and he's laid-back, but kinda insecure on the inside.

This looks awesome! I don't mind if I'm not in the first ep. though. :D
Gunpower, gellatine, dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime.

Sho is so awesome, he objects.

Oh look! It's Kai! Up there! YAY!
I can't wait to see it~!
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.

First three pages up. I'm having an off-week so I'm not really drawing to my capacity as an artist... I think.

I had a concert...?
That's SO in-character 8D
When are we gonna actually see me? ^_^

I thought you're gonna include the OC sprite you made yourself of your RP soon-to-be wife?

She's my cousin. So I wanna know.

:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

Justice with a G!

Great job so far^^
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)

Ryu: This is a different universe. This isn't the KT in the RP, this is a different one. The RP KT will be a different character. But I haven't talked to Kusanagi in a long time, so I'll see what I can do. (I might need to call off the RP marraige. Chances are, my agenda'll be an overflowing plate considering I have cons to do and gatherings for cosplay. That plus school (till the end of this month) and the manga.) Sorry about that, dude.
Aviv: Lulz. Yes you did. That means I can stall for time while I think on how to make you make your appearance.
G.Gustice: I'll get to work on showing moar characters.

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

Wai, this looks pretty cool > u <
I feel the need to draw fanart of this in the future. Uhm, in case you need more characters, my OC's here :3

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

Hey, DM... You do realize I hate you, right? Completely. Making a story about an Ace Attorney law school featuring actual characters and OCs was the whole reason I created lawyer-style-Ami in the first place. (It was going to be called "Technicality" and the university "Gyakusai Academy of Law." I had been working on teachers and other character designs for months. T_T)

Well, I suppose great minds think alike. It looks good so far, best of luck!

Sho is so awesome, he objects.

Cool~! I got a bit confused with what to read in the second page, but that's probably because I'm dumb 8D
When will Kai appear? u-u Soon, I hope? 8D

Tajiri Ami wrote:
Hey, DM... You do realize I hate you, right? Completely. Making a story about an Ace Attorney law school featuring actual characters and OCs was the whole reason I created lawyer-style-Ami in the first place. (It was going to be called "Technicality" and the university "Gyakusai Academy of Law." I had been working on teachers and other character designs for months. T_T)

Well, I suppose great minds think alike. It looks good so far, best of luck!

Oh, poor Ami ;-;
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.

I edited the first post with an apology to Ami, so yea.. sorry about that! >.<
If you can guess who the new character is, you earn a cookie, people. (The sprite owner doesn't count. Considering my style should make it easier for recognition. I'm kidding, but yea. Guess, people.)

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

Oh hey, you didn't have to apologize! ^_^; I was joking about hating you. Like I said, great minds think alike. It was just a convergent evolution. You're very considerate, though. <3

I really can't wait to see how this comic unfolds. ^_^

One help for you: if you attempt to colourise your text, the code is....
Code:
[color=#778899]Coloured text[/color]
Coloured text

Or even
Code:
[color=darkmagenta]Coloured text[/color]
Coloured text
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

Thanks to Suhi-chan, you can now see them. Give her a cookie. *OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM*

Love, learn, live.

BTW my OC is Crystal Starr. (In my sig.) Ami created the sprite, but the character belongs to me. She's Mike's lover (I just thought of her and somehow found the two to be cute together. ^_^;) I actually have a picture of her and Mike in my fanart thread.

As far as art goes, you're pretty good. Need a little work on the arms though. Hands look good. Unlike my hands. ._.

Oh, MMF, is it okay to officially make Crystal Aviv's assistant?

Love, learn, live.

Yes, you already have. Silly. :P

Awesome ^_^

.... I need some time to think on that. But I must ask everyone to not audition their character till maybe chapter 2 or later. There's waaay too many people asking and I'd like to try not to stuff so much into one chapter.
~Thanks,
-DokenMan
PS: It's hard enough that I've got so much to do nowadays. Sorry about that!

I haven't commented on it yet, what a shame.

I love it so far, that brick scene was awesome. This hairgel~~

And I can't wait for the next chapters~

Justice with a G!

Suihou wrote:

And I can't wait for the next chapters~

Same thing here^^.

YAY
To be honest, I'm drawing inspiration from other sprite comics in order to put some humor in it. It gets hard to do so when your brain's in a fried state. Like... deep fried. Like a deep fried burrito. (they call it that at the Orange County Fair, no joke)
Anyways... I'll put some brawndo-styled gimmicks in there too, so be on the lookout.
I would like to see your opinion on what sort of ridiculous flavors I should come up with in the omake.

Justice with a G!

How's chapter 6 coming along?

BTW,you need you need to find a way for my glasses to be made fun of :P

OR MAH AWESOME SPIKEY HAIR. <3

.... From now on, I'll think up the next omake gag.

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

<---Hoping that she shows up soon, but happy for the mention~ ^_^

.... idea. But I won't spoil it. Ami, you do see the reference in the whole nuke-repelling hair thing, righto?
Page 1 of 8 [ 309 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Fanart