Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence

Page 11 of 11[ 427 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Re: Trabztress makes requested graphics! (GRAND RE-OPENING)Topic%20Title

Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3

*BUMP*

Sorry, Sho, I'm late.
Photoshop decided to be a total craphole and shut off while I was finishing them, so I had to redo them. >.>

Image I'm not denying that text icons are my weak point~
Image And this was just screaming for a grunge theme.
I'm not going to be here very often anymore.

PM me, I bite ;)

hot damn, those are freaking awesome =)
Been here since 2/4/08

Congrats on the 400 posts, Trabz! That's certainly something to be proud of. :D It's been a pleasure to be along for the ride and to see your graphics get steadily better throughout the months.

(Actually, I came to comment on the recent av you did for GDM and just express my "wow that's REALLY pretty" feelings for it and saw the "yay 400" post, so I figure that a congratulations is in order.)

...Wow, that's REALLY pretty. I really like the way the blue works on it, as well as whatever you did with Franziska and the part of the av behind her. (I'm kinda wondering what you DID do to Franziska, actually. It's almost like she's blurry, but she isn't...if that makes any sense. It could very well just be me.) The background fits well, too--something about that shade of blue and the the rose/cloud-like texture just works. I am seriously liking it--it's just enough of everything to be awesome. *nods in approval*
Image Image Image Image Image
"Last daughter of your royal house/ Go I, his prisoner, because I honoured/ Those things to which honour truly belongs." Antigone, Antigone.

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Hey Trabz, I was wondering if you could make good Ol Darz a sig? I'm too lazy to do one myself. XD

Color(s): Black, red blood splatter.
Image(s): I'd like you to use the three of these photos. Feel free to crop and rotate to suit your needs. Just make sure you get the guy in the photo.
Spoiler:

Text: Blood... It's the the price of freedom. Pain... It's part of the puzzle. Death... It's never easy.
Size:Up to you, but I need a little bit of space to give credit and have my link to the C6 comic thread.
Anything you want to specify?: Nothing in particular.

Thanks in advance. <3
fuck

Sure thing, Darz. ^_^
I like to think that you're too lazy because you're busy working on C6, but I've come to the realisation it's more likely it's from all that partying you do XD

Sorry it's taking so long, but I just got back to school, you know how it is >.<
I've finished most of it but deciding what I'm doing with text is slowly petrifying my brain.
I'll have it up tomorrow, since I can't upload anything without risking my internet being cut off >.>

I've been in hospital the past few days so C6 production came to a halt. XD;;; We'll try to get back to it at some stage. Thanks a lot Trabz. <3
fuck

Oh god, you poor thing. I hope you're feeling better now. Don't worry about it, just take the time you need to rest up, OK?

Sorry for the slight illegibility of the text, but I found it looked the best like this.

That's brilliant! Thanks a lot, Trabz. I appreciate this.

And on the topic of C6, Rev's posted some new pages if you haven't already seen that. The full first panel is coloured. <: And I was talking to Rev last night about the next panel, so here's hoping.

Thanks again, Trabz. XD
fuck

Wooo, I'm not dead. Just busy.

Busy working on some samples, that is!
Just a bunch of recent 100x100 icons I made (there's more but they still need finishing).
Concrit would be appreciated, since I haven't worked on icons much before.

(The Mylo one is kind of ehhhh, I know.)

freelance graphic designer

Hi Trabz,

I can't believe this is my first post here >__>; Sorry about that.
Anyways, I'd first like to say that we're probably the veterans of the CR graphic designers (including Elriel), so let's toast to that. *clink* :D

I think you have great potential as a icon maker! I don't see why you're dissing the Mylo one; in my opinion, it's my favorite out of all of them! I also really like the "Summoner" one because of the soft colors used.

I honestly don't have much constructive criticism to give because you're definitely on the right track. I guess.. my only suggestion is to continue experimenting with icon textures and see what interesting results you can get. You probably already know about that, though, so forgive me for not being entirely helpful. ^^;

I'm not so great at icons because I often dislike working with small canvas sizes -- it restrains me too much, you know? XP
You, on the other hand, have a knack for them. :)
http://vickinator.deviantart.com/
http://www.vickinator.etsy.com
Selling 1 1/4" pinback buttons~ Please PM me if interested.

Vicki, has anyone told you how much I love you? <3
I love you so much I'm stealing this epitome of awesome from your thread and posting it here, because it captures my emotions so well and I'm a cheapskate:

Ahahaha, don't worry about it. I don't visit your's nearly as much as I should. *tells self off*
So we can call ourselves the Three Graphicdesignerteers, right? All for one and graphics for all! XD
muhahahahah shameless head inflation feels gooooood am i rite

Aww, thank you! Something about the Mylo one bugs the really heck out of me. I'll have a play around with it later and see what I can do.
I spent about half an hour just tweaking the colours on the Summoner one, so I'm glad you like them.

Knowing that I'm on the right track is good enough for me~ :D
Y'know, I only found out about textures about a couple of months ago. I felt like such an idiot when I found out what I was missing out on. Now I'm permenantly browsing LiveJournal finding them.

What the heck do you mean "you're not so great at icons"?! I saw that batch you made for papermario, and they were gorgeous!
I really want your cropping skills. And the skills you use to decide how to use textures. Seriously, gimme them.

Anyway, lack of anything around here has been due to 3 major cross-year tests, a multiple page history essay which I really want to get the highest level on, and this cold is killing me. I'll get this place busy again soon~

(First time a made a post that long in here, must be a good sign :D)

Awww, I'm actually really happy that you liked the *tears of joy* thing so much that you posted it again! XD As if it wasn't apparent by now, it's one of my favorite emotes of all time.

I'm flattered that you love me. I return the love with an extra dose of love. HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES?

The Three Graphicdesignerteers... it has a certain ring to it. I LIKE IT. We should make a club and give each other badges or something. I also would like to invite Biblio into our Graphicdesignerteers, so we'll make it four.
(We won't go inviting everyone we meet on the street into the club though XP)

Yus, icon textures are cool to work with. They can be so simple, too!
I make my own icon textures as well :D I'll share some of my textures with you once I make the next batch!

YEAH WELL COMPARED TO SOME PEOPLE ON LIVEJOURNAL I FEEL LIKE MY ATTEMPTS ARE NEWBISH.
(Yeah, yeah, graphic designers shouldn't focus so much on comparing work with others, but still.. SUCH PRETTY ICONS.)
Anyways, thanks :) They were simple and straightforward enough to work so I wasn't like OMGICOULDJUSTDIEAFTERLOOKINGATTHESERESULTS.

You would probably have to dissect my brain to extract my icon "skills"... and it's not available for science purposes! Not yet, anyway. >__>;

Good luck on that stuff, I'm busy like woah as well :( Still, I'm excited about the semester so it's worth the stress.

lol boobs.

I like the Summoner one best :D
I love the colors you used :knock-knock:
*is in love with that icon o___o*
I just felt like telling you how awesome it is :edgy:

"also you meant: Are you from Germany, sorry on the one hand I am not sure about English grammar on the other hand I am a grammar nazi" - Coffee Prosecutor

Vicki: I like the sound of a club, but seeing as there'll be more than three of us, we'll need a bigger, snazzier name *strokes chin*
And of course Biblio can join! She is a funky, up-and-coming graphic designer here, after all. and it'll make it much easier for me to stalk her :D

Yeah, I make my own icon textures too. Whenever I see an interesting bit in the endless amount of photos from my camera, I crop it. I scan my clothes too, occasionally. XP
We could make resource-sharing a part of our club activities! I'll share some with you next time I make some too, if you like.

I've finished it all now, so I should have a lot more spare time. YAY! 8D

Blinq: Thank you, you're so kind! ^_^
I put the most time into the Summoner one, so I'm glad there's something to show for it.
I might try making a set of them in that style, so I'll see how that goes (hopefully they'll look good).

lol boobs.

I would love to see that set :D
You really should do it ^^

"also you meant: Are you from Germany, sorry on the one hand I am not sure about English grammar on the other hand I am a grammar nazi" - Coffee Prosecutor

OK, so I tried making the set, but the method I used only looks good with the piece of artwork I used for the original, so I didn't get too far. :P
(By the way, the art is of characters from Final Fantasy X - My Latest Obsession XD)

The first icon is from the same piece of artwork that I used for the Summoner icon so it matches quite well:

And here's another with a different style of artwork from the other two:
Yep, it's pretty terrible >_<

I tried making one with Auron but it has eye-burning qualities. So I gave up on that front.
Figuring out a style for another set right now, so I might post some more icons up later~

*scribble scribble*

This is not a bump!
It's...ummmmmm...well, it may look like one, but I assure you it isn't one! >.> <.< >.>
(Even though it serves dual purposes.)

I just wanted to note that your new avatar and sig are AWESOME. Might not personally agree with the pairing, but it made me laugh =D Also, the Warrior icon is sooooo pretty <3 (I love blue and green.)

[Inkidentally, regarding the 'club', I'm honored! Think of it this way:
What? Reused graphic? Where? >.>]
I make graphics for people. Yay me.

I love bumps, they trick me into thinking that I'm loved, somehow XD

I've been intending to bump this place for the longest time, but I have no new finished graphics to post, just loads of resources, which isn't what this place is for. I'd finish them now, but I can't use my laptop for the rest of the night. And plus, I'm scared something will explode if I click the bump topic button. >.>

Aww, thanks. After reading the "Miles Edgeworth: Dolphin Whisperer" topic so many times, I felt *inspired*. Also, I just wanted to do one that would make people laugh. I'm glad it's working.

[It would be an honour to have you join the club, Bibs. Re-using awesome graphics is always good ;P]

Oy, you people and your affinity for my *tears of joy* Image

Why trick? You ARE loved, Trabz. You have a good heart - I can tell!

Psst.. I personally think you shouldn't hesitate to post at least some previews of resources. I mean, they are graphics-related... but you would have to incorporate PW/AJ into them somehow. Maybe.. post a preview of the resources, and then show us examples of them being used with PW/AJ icons? Just a thought.

Edgeworth + dolphin ftw.

I second the FFX love. The only thing I would say is that the text box (the mask behind the text) for the Tidus icon may look more blended if it was more blue-ish or green-ish like the rest of the icon. <3

And.. don't call them terrible! :||

Auron icon has eye-burning qualities? How so? Because he's awesome O__O''

*ice around heart melts* 8D <3

Those are good ideas, Vicki, but instead of posting the resources here, I'm going to make them available for download at:
MY SHINY NEW DA ACCOUNT (idiotic nickname alert)
There isn't much there at the moment, but I'll upload more sets and stuff as I make them.

I'll try out that suggestion with the Tidus icon when I get on my photoshop laptop later. Oh I agree, Auron is seriously awesome, it's just what I did with him in the icon that makes your eyes burn >_>

EDIT: Woops, broken link. Fixed it.

D:

Life has prevented me from seeing all this beautiful new graphic work go up. Which is very, very sad, because the world without wonderful graphics is like shaving with a bowling pin.

I would make some constructive comments on the first icon set of five, but I don't have any. The icons just look really clean and colorful...which is what I, personally, usually look for in icons, so. My favorite would have to be the Axel one--the color scheme on that is really appealing. The way that the white is interacting with both the picture and the reds...mmm. Delicious.

Also, your avatar is fantastic. I love that picture of Franziska so much. It looks like it's by one of my favorite fan artists, too...also, your sig. <3. It is so completely and totally canon.

All in all, my love for this thread (and you, Trabz) is as strong as ever. *nods*
"Last daughter of your royal house/ Go I, his prisoner, because I honoured/ Those things to which honour truly belongs." Antigone, Antigone.

Trabztress wrote:
*ice around heart melts* 8D <3

Those are good ideas, Vicki, but instead of posting the resources here, I'm going to make them available for download at:
MY SHINY NEW DA ACCOUNT (idiotic nickname alert)
There isn't much there at the moment, but I'll upload more sets and stuff as I make them.

I'll try out that suggestion with the Tidus icon when I get on my photoshop laptop later. Oh I agree, Auron is seriously awesome, it's just what I did with him in the icon that makes your eyes burn >_>

EDIT: Woops, broken link. Fixed it.

Congratulations on the dA account :)
I have one too, but it's quite empty. I'll friend you once I get some more work on the account >__>; (*embarrassed from lack of stuff*)

Hey Trabz, I'm feeling in the mood for some new sexy graphics and I'd like to throw a bit of work your way because I love you. <3

In honour of the impending release of Resident Evil 5, I'd like a new sig.

Color(s): Sandy brown, kind of desert colours. Maybe some kind Biohazard symbol or something? Up to you.
Image(s): Three images I'd like you use. I'd like them kind of rotated, slanted or something. If that makes sense. Feel free to take liberties, I'll love whatever you end up with. Image 1. Image 2. Image 3.
Text: 13/3/09. The entire world will be infected.
Size: Same as last time, or bigger. Just gimme a bit of space to credit you.
Anything you want to specify?: Nothing in particular.

Thanks in advance, Trabzy. <3
fuck

Ahhhhh, sorry I haven't been here in so long! I've been killed by schoolwork avalanches. >_>

Muffin: I've missed you lots, Muffin. It's a shame you've not been able to get on over here but at least you're back now. Also, thank you, thank you, thank you. <3
I'm glad you like the icons. Oh, and the art from my avatar is official Gyakuten Kenji art (I'm intersted in that artist you mentioned, though).
*hug*

Vicki: Thank you, Vicki, mine is quite empty right now too, but I've got a few WIPs going, so I'll put up some more stuff soon.
(Woohoo, friend!)

Darzie:Awww, Darzie. You sure now how to butter someone up (the idiom, I mean XD) <3

I'd have put in the biohazard symbol but the space is cramped enough as it is, and I suck at utilising space.
I hope you like it, and sorry it took so long. >_>

Flattery was always my strong suit. XD; Thanks a lot Trabz, it's amazing~ Credit's provided and shizzle.
fuck

Thanks for the heads up about the pic, Trabz. I'm actually a little surprised that it's official art...no idea why, since most of the GS art is stunning, but I am.

(And the artist--over here. It's in Japanese, but it's easy enough to get around on. To see all the GS pics they have, look for ▽逆転裁判 and click on it. A bunch of boxes should come up. Those are all links to the pictures. There's a lot of Klavier/Apollo along with the general character art. A few images are...questionable, but there's no outright porn.)
Re: Trabztress makes requested graphics! (NOW CLOSED)Topic%20Title

OK, so this post isn't a graphics update or shameless bump for once.

I'm closing this thread. And probably almost completely leaving CR.
I'm not giving up on graphics, not for a while yet, but frankly, it's disappointing to press Present Evidence and find this topic on the second page if I haven't bumped it. It seems a lot harder for me to work on requests nowadays, and I prefer to work to my own timeframe and when I'm not stuck in an artist's block.
I'm a lot busier these days than when I initially started up and to be honest, I just don't enjoy coming to CR as much anymore, so don't expect me to be around much.

Thanks to everyone who chose to request from me, concritted my works and just supported me. [Special shout-out to Super Muffin goes here]
You can find my stuff at my DA account, and if you have an account there, just drop me a note or something if you'd like to request, collab, trade, etc.]

Oh, might as well end this with: PM me soon if you'd like to swap email addresses if you don't have DA
(I'll only give it to people I actually kind of know and am friends with, so don't bitch about it if I don't hand it over).

(Yes, I do realise how attention-whorish this post sounds XD)
Page 11 of 11 [ 427 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Evidence